View 153,871 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,872th Review now!

Poster:Robert M.
Date:5/18/2011 8:21:00 PM
Reviewed:Bluestar Auto Movers
Subject: Never Picked Up Vehicle
Review:Spoke with Josh K. and set up a transport on 4/18/11. Pick up was to be between 4/18-4/23. My deposit was processed on 4/18. On 4/22 and 4/25 I contacted Josh about the status of the pick up. He said to give him alittle more time. Same response on 4/29 and again on 5/2 and 5/5. On 5/9/11, I canceled my contract with BluestarAutomovers. On 5/12, I contacted Josh about when my refund would be processed - he said that it would take 48hrs. It is 5/18 and I'm still waiting for my deposit refund. Bluestar has no concept of time, nor do they care once they get your deposit. I would NOT recommend using Bluestar Automovers or even asking them for a quote. Very disapointed in their professionalism (or lack of). If you have a choice - use another automover.

Robert M. gave Bluestar Auto Movers a rating of: