Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,262 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 402 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Robert M.
Date:5/18/2011 8:21:00 PM
Reviewed:Bluestar Auto Movers
Subject: Never Picked Up Vehicle
Review:Spoke with Josh K. and set up a transport on 4/18/11. Pick up was to be between 4/18-4/23. My deposit was processed on 4/18. On 4/22 and 4/25 I contacted Josh about the status of the pick up. He said to give him alittle more time. Same response on 4/29 and again on 5/2 and 5/5. On 5/9/11, I canceled my contract with BluestarAutomovers. On 5/12, I contacted Josh about when my refund would be processed - he said that it would take 48hrs. It is 5/18 and I'm still waiting for my deposit refund. Bluestar has no concept of time, nor do they care once they get your deposit. I would NOT recommend using Bluestar Automovers or even asking them for a quote. Very disapointed in their professionalism (or lack of). If you have a choice - use another automover.

Robert M. gave Bluestar Auto Movers a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:668870-MC

Origin:Florida
Pickup:Never
Destination:Massachusetts
Delivery:Never

Primary Contact:Robert M.

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.