Home > Company > Directory > B > Bluestar Auto Movers

Lauderdale Lakes, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Bluestar Auto Movers

More Info for Bluestar Auto Movers

Bluestar's experience and integrity will provide you with a reliable service at competitive prices. Thats customer satisfaction, we just call it Bluestar!
Reviews

Bluestar Auto Movers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Lauderdale Lakes, Florida

Based on 3 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 8/21/2015 12:01 PM

Great caring and fast!!!! - We had a little bump getting someone who was not available but reputable to transport my Maserati. But after that these guys made my experience one to remember. Yosi was awesome and the owner Rami [More]

Review by on 1/20/2015 1:51 PM

BlueStar - Yosi Matilsky - I had one other experience with a transport company, and it was not good. I was not looking forward to the process, but Yosi made the difference. Even when we hit issues with drivers not being respo [More]

Review by on 10/24/2014 8:42 PM

Never picked the truck up - I had planned to drive my truck from Michigan to Long Beach to be shipped to Hawaii and I purchased two airline tickets to Hawaii departing from California. A friend suggested I get a quote form Blues [More]