View 151,178 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 40
Reviews 1-25 of 992
Dina was honest and very informative all thru the process. i've used many shipper below, and often they are good in the beginning just to get order - then they either disappear or become non-responsive, especially when the transport is late/missing. Dina was professional and a pleasure to deal with. i'd recommend Angels w/o reservation - gave them a GREAT Yelp review. bottom line, i'd use Angel's Moving again in a heartbeat! Patrick L...[More]
By Patrick L on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Minutes Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689...[More]
By Clarita G on AJN Transport about 5 Minutes Ago
They did a great job of picking up, and delivering my Jeep to the new owner in Colorado. I would use them again. Thanks for such speedy service! ..................................... ...[More]
By Jon Mock on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Minutes Ago
Angels Moving Autos was a pleasant, fast and precise experience plus they were the first honest company that I had spoken too. After I told them my reservations and requirements they reassured me with a run down on the process. They met and exceeded my expectations by giving me the best rate available and picking up and delivering the vehicle when we wanted it to be. We shipped a car to Texas and then another from Texas back to California. Miranda was the representative and was very informative and helpful, we corresponded via email and through telephone. I am very pleased to have a new connection in the Auto Transport business! Will definitely use Angels again! ...[More]
By Scott Johnson on Angels Moving Autos about 13 Minutes Ago
Very professional and safe company to trust your auto transport with. Matt was available theoughout the entire process and let me know what was going on. There were no hidden fees and no problems with pick up or delivery. No damages and my car works great. I will always remember ship a car direct for the future for myself and for my friends and family. ...[More]
By Kelly Leavitt on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I transported a Dodge Nitro from Indiana to Texas and Mario was great. They did an awesome job and will definitely use them in the future. ...[More]
By Steve G on Navy Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I worked with Charlie Jordan and Car Transport Express delivered as Charlie said they would. I would use their services again if needed. The auto was delivered early and undamaged. Good Job Charlie! Bob...[More]
By Bob on Car Transport Express about 2 Hours Ago
Alex Mcqueen offered me the best quote amongst all the shippers and my vehicle was delivered hassle free with no headaches whatsoever, communication was incredible and the service is very reliable, it was a pleasure to work with D&G professional brokerage. ...[More]
By Courtney on D&G Professional Brokerage about 2 Hours Ago
These are the guys you want to use!!! If there are any problems they jump right in and get things resolved. They got the vehicle (not running) picked up and delivered early with no damage! Bill was right there through the whole process to answer any questions and take care of any problems. Transport Connection is an honest and ethical company. Don't chance it!! Go with these guys. Thanks again Bill for doing a great job!!!...[More]
By Christopher Benson on Transport Connection about 2 Hours Ago
In an industry that is fraught with bad reviews, it is nice to be able to provide a good one. Pick up and drop off were right on schedule and everything worked out fine. We had a little bit of an issue at drop off because the credit union check didn't look like a regular bank money order. It was understandable in the big picture that the driver was a little nervous. Hopefully, I will never have to ship another car but if I know someone who needs to, I would be happy to refer Plymouth Auto Transport....[More]
By Daryl on Plymouth Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Car was picked up and delivered on time and in good condition.Our experience with 123 was pleasant with well informed people and would recommend to others needing cars transported....[More]
By Richard Bracken on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Car pickup before time ...and delivered before time too but I am still in TX...so did not checked my car yet...but driver is so nice..and polite...thanks.....[More]
By Zeeshan on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Purchased a vehicle from IAA and completed an order with Haulmatch. Got a call from dispatch department two days later stating that the vehicle will be picked up that day and delivered next day. Dispatch department seemed to be very knowledgeable when it came to finding a driver. Had a big issue finding a driver until I started using Haulmatch. Would recommend to anybody....[More]
By Mark on Haul Match about 3 Hours Ago
Customer Service Rep was very helpful and kept me informed. Driver was very courteous and delivery was on time....[More]
By joy on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
By Carolina B. on American Auto Transportation about 3 Hours Ago
This is the first time I have had a vehicle shipped and I was very impressed with both the broker and the driver. The follow through was impressive. Ellen and Jeff kept us informed every step of the way. The driver was excellent as well and the vehicle was delivered in perfect condition. I will definitely use them again....[More]
By Mike on 4 Corners Transport Services about 3 Hours Ago
Very professional company. Set dates were followed exactly. Delivery was made during the day. Car in perfect condition as loaded. Thanks Again Rich...[More]
By Richard T on Direct Express Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
This was my first experience shipping a vehicle from MA to FL. In researching different companies and reading reviews online (including numerous horror stories) I knew it would be essential to carefully screen for a reputable broker to handle the transport of my in-laws’ brand new Honda CRV. The effort spent on this was well rewarded with my choice of Auto Transport TLC to handle our needs. The quote of $1,000 at peak season was very reasonable given a pick-up time within only 4 days and delivery to FL no more than 5 days later. Jerry Cohen, owner of Auto Shipping TLC, had extensive knowledge of the industry and knew which trucking companies are the most reliable. He promptly and honestly responded to my questions and concerns from initial contact to final delivery. The vehicle was picked up on day 1 of the 4 day window and delivered in the same perfect condition it left in 4 days later. The service was so prompt that the vehicle was to arrive 1 day before my in-laws would be flying down. Jerry went above and beyond by taking delivery of the vehicle himself to help out as he lived in the same city as my in-laws. As if that was not enough, he also offered to bring it to the airport and pick them up when they arrived. As long as my snowbird in-laws keep heading south for the winter we will be contacting Jerry to handle transport of their vehicle back and forth. ...[More]
By Bob on Auto Shipping TLC about 3 Hours Ago
This was my very first time shipping a vehicle. When I requested for quotes online, 7 star transport was first in calling me within minutes. Frank was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was always available to answer any questions. Their quote was very competitive and affordable. My vehicle was picked up and delivered right on scheduled with no delays. Needless to say, I was very satisfied with their services and would use them again in a heartbeat....[More]
By Javier Lopez on 7 Star Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
First time shipping my car and had a lot of questions, D&G professional brokerage was very informative about my inquiries and very patient dealing with me, I didn't have to give them a deposit and I had a terrific experience....[More]
By Ben on D&G Professional Brokerage about 4 Hours Ago
The service was outstanding and I got my vehicle one day earlier then schedule which was great for me. Thanks for your outstanding service and good price. I will definitely recommend my friends and co-workers to use your company if they need anything transported. The price was also the best quote I received. Matt Vogel was very responsive to any questions I had. And they let me know exactly when they picked my vehicle up....[More]
By Jeffrey Millner on Lightning Auto Carriers about 4 Hours Ago
By Monica on Alpine Transport Services about 4 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with this overall experience. I got a great deal and everything went very smoothly and as agreed. My original quote was for $700 to ship my mother's car from near Tyler, Texas to Rhode Island. They were able to actually save me another $100 and get it shipped for $600. This was a great deal relative to other quotes I received and the service was excellent. Best thing was NO surprises....[More]
By Stuart G on Nationwide Transport Services about 5 Hours Ago
A friend recommended that I call Jay Morin when I needed to ship a car from Florida to my son in Colorado. He had shipped a few cars through Jay's Auto Transport, Inc and was very happy. Jay gave me detailed instructions of what he would do, what would happen with the car, and how to structure it. He found a very good price for the shipment and spent the time t0 explain everything so that I was prepared. The process went as he said. The car was picked up and delivered on schedule and without problem. I appreciate the care and quality of Jay's service....[More]
By Richard Mones on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Junior who has handled a few vehicles for me from Door to Door Transport always goes out of his way from start to finish. He gave me the drivers itinerary and the vehicle was picked up on schedule and delivered on time with no problems. 5 Stars Highly Recommended. CB Tompkins...[More]
By CB Tompkins on Door to Door Transport about 6 Hours Ago