View 148,160 Reviews on 3,534 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 47
Reviews 1-25 of 1159
The service is good, they contact me very early and delivered my car very quickly. One thing i need to mention is that my car was really dirty and def...[More]
By Zhulei Ni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Well folks if you pick this carrier you are in for a nightmare!! I was quoted $690 to ship a Jeep from Maine to Missouri, should have known this ...[More]
By Jim f. on South Beach Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I chose to go with trans auto because they gave me all their information upfront, assured me upfront they could pickup and deliver a car with a reason...[More]
By adam b on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 4 Hours Ago
I have never shipped a car before and was a bit hesitant. Montway was outstanding. The picked it up when they said and delivered it early. The car ...[More]
By David on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Great service and on time! Thank you for helping to make our long distance move go smoothly! Delivery and pick-up were both on the desired dates and t...[More]
By Jackie Peters on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
My first time shipping my car, Auto Shipping Group, Inc. was a great company to use. My contact with Auto Shipping Group, Inc., Sam Anderson, was extr...[More]
By Kyra McAndrews on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
The company was very professional and always answered my questions in a timely manner. I had several different companies contact me about moving, but ...[More]
By Chris Kidd on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
My experience with AmeriFreight started off well. I explained my situation: my car broke down mid-road trip to grad school and needed to be shipped fr...[More]
By FMA on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Everyone at Auto Shipping Group was excellent. They were easy to communicate with. They explained the process clearly and were polite and courteous. T...[More]
By C Farrelly on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Jon Alguire inspired confidence from the first call, assured me the quote would not go one penny over without my permission- and it cost exactly what ...[More]
By Alice on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Order Number: 122252 *They promise you the world, then they bid so low that the only truck you will ever see is 30 year old rig, with a driver that...[More]
By Jason S. on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
My remarkable experience was initiated by Brett of AmeriFreight. Given the tight timeframe I gave him, he was able to locate and arrange transport in ...[More]
By Ryan Saroca on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 53 Minutes Ago
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
The company was prompt in scheduling the pick up and kept us informed. The personnel were friendly and very helpful. Professional - a joy to work wit...[More]
By Janis F and Sandy Z on Coastal Car Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Excellent Company highly recommended. My contact person Ron made several follow up calls, gave me his personal cell number and was very informative. ...[More]
By Ben Fontanez on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 7 Hours Ago
I had to ship my car from Illinois to Washington state. Amerifreight was the best company i found!. it took awhile to go through multiple carriers in ...[More]
By kelsey on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 54 Minutes Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I have used this company three separate times with excellent results. I trust them completely which I don't think most transport companies can be. A...[More]
By Nancy Raffaele on Angels Moving Autos about 7 Hours Ago
Run for the hills if this company wants to do business( HEADQUARTERS AUTO TRANSPORT,LLC )with you. I was told that the vehicle would be picked up wit...[More]
By james on Headquarters Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
I worked with Angles Moving Autos twice and would definitely use them again. They were accommodating, helpful and courteous. The drivers were easy t...[More]
By Tiffany Kalahiki on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
Had an enclosed BMW to run from PA down here to FL. Phil hit the window on the pick up and the guy showed up a day early. Would use again....[More]
By D Tafur on Horizon Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
They gave me a great price and even called me on a weekend to see if I wanted the vehicle picked up earlier because they had a truck available in the ...[More]
By Bryan V on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
Mark at south beach transport shipped my Bentley GT so of course I was a little nervous,however as the hauler arrived there was a Ferrari on the truck...[More]
By Jason Leon on South Beach Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I reached out to Horizon because they were one of the cheapest quotes. My son was in desperate need of his vehicle at school. I told Phil I was in a h...[More]
By Janice Gaffey on Horizon Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Great customer service and kept us informed the whole time. Be careful with other car shippers. We had 2 companies prior to this one that never even...[More]
By Betsy Perez on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
I connected with Phil through my own research online. We set up for my car to be moved from Orlando out to Sacramento. The driver was a day late on bo...[More]
By Letitia Walker on Horizon Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I would like to thank everyone at All Day Auto Transport for their amazing service. Quote was reasonable, dispatchers were amazing and the driver was ...[More]
By Brittany Ford on All Day Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago