View 158,538 Reviews on 3,672 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 40
Reviews 1-25 of 978
Richard was very helpful in the process. Having shipped vehicles multiple times previously from the Midwest to the west coast, this can be a difficult process. However, after @ least 10 quotes Richard provided the best rate as well being very upfront. The driver showed up as promised, and delivered the vehicle as promised, despite Horrible roads due to the weather (SNOW). I will definitely start with Nation, next time shipping is needed. Thanks Again Richard!...[More]
By Ricardo on Nation Auto Transport about 2 Minutes Ago
I used Ship a Car Direct twice to ship vehicles across the country - two cars from CA to NY in July of 2013, and sending one back to CA from NY just a few weeks ago. David Franco helped me both times, and both times the quotes were very reasonable, his responsiveness was excellent, including helpful videos and tips by email during the process, with follow-up after delivery to make sure we were satisfied. For this most recent service, the car was picked up the day we told David it would be available, and arrived in CA only 8 days after it was picked up in NY. They and their carriers have been reliable, prompt and professional. I would definitely use Ship a Car Direct again and recommend them highly....[More]
By Daniel T. on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Minutes Ago
Stephanie was extremely helpful and a very pleasant person to speak with. She was, at all times patient and knowledgable. I so appreciated her for her friendly and helpful service. Very good at her job, and extremely likable. The driver was also a very happy and helpful person. I didn't know his name, but he let me tease him about vampires, From Transylvania. LOL. Geri beber, happily almost settled in Dallas!...[More]
By Geri Beber on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Minutes Ago
Another shipper kept putting me off due to 'no driver in the area' and the lease was up on the storage unit the next week. Dan said he could get it picked up before the lease was up and get it delivered... all within a week... he did everything he said he would... I would use him again no question about it....[More]
By Don Changstrom on Alpine Transport Inc. about 12 Minutes Ago
This was the least quote I got in a month duration and was skeptic whether they will be able to deliver on time and in good shape. But I went ahead as there is no deposit. Pick up was little(Couple of days) delayed than promised but it was delivered promptly and provided frequent updates when it is scheduled to be delivered. Thanks Bhaskar...[More]
By Bhaskara Bompada on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 12 Minutes Ago
Malia is very knowledgeable and will negotiate the best price possible. The first transporter we had scheduled cancelled at the last minute; the second transporter picked up 4 days late. I realize the weather was a factor in the late delivery (but the transport vehicle also apparently broke down). Both vehicles arrived in good condition....[More]
By Scott Zack on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Minutes Ago
I highly recommend using this company!!! This is the 8th vehicle I have had shipped over the last few years, everytime I used a different company because none of them have ever delivered the vehicle on time, or picked it up on time. Gilbert found me a driver just like he said he would, the car was actually picked up and delivered early too. Gilbert was very knowledgeable and professional. I have save his contact info and will be using him in the future!...[More]
By Jim on Philam Transport about 14 Minutes Ago
I contacted "Ship a Car Direct" to move my car from Texas to Florida. The whole operation was absolutely painless. They anticipated my questions and answered quickly. Their performance was perfect. The set up was easy, the trucking company selected performed perfectly, and the cost was exactly as promised, no surprises, no up charges. My car was moved over 1,000 miles in less than 48 hours from pick up to delivery. I was kept informed during the entire move. David was my point of contact. The next car move I have will certainly be with these people. Bob Putz ...[More]
By Bob Putz on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Minutes Ago
Lucky to have delivery be a time that was convenient for me. I'm not sure what I would have done if they had to deliver it when I couldn't get away. It was nice that I was able to change the delivery address at the last minute and communicate directly with the driver. The only incentive for this review was a $10 gift certificate to starbucks just for filling it out....[More]
By Graham Barlow on Angels Moving Autos about 42 Minutes Ago
Stephanie was knowledgable and very professional. She quickly resolved an issue with the driver and reported back to me on what was done ...[More]
By Greg Reed on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 51 Minutes Ago
Excellent all around. thank you so much. will recommend to friends, family, etc. 5+ stars. Shipped from Louisiana to Florida. Contact was Miah. Thanks again!...[More]
By Zach on Dynamic Auto Movers about 57 Minutes Ago
The transfer that Angels arranged for our BMW was very efficient, and we appreciated their frequent updates, not only before the car was picked up, but throughout the delivery process. Our car arrived ahead of our anticipated schedule, and the driver who delivered it was efficient and very friendly. We appreciated calls he made to us the night before delivery, as well as an hour before - allowed us to plan ahead and be prepared. Great job, Angels! Would recommend you to others and/or use your services again! Thanks!...[More]
By Kathy on Angels Moving Autos about 58 Minutes Ago
This was the first time that I have ever shipped a vehicle anywhere and I was a little bit nervous about doing it. I spoke with Mike Dakota who assured me that it could be done safely and efficiently as long as you have a reputable carrier. He only works with carriers that have an excellent rating. I was told that the transport would take 3 to 4 days. I was fortunate to be connected with a carrier that had two drivers and my car was at the destination in about 30 hours. It worked like a charm. They came to my home and took the car from my garage in New York and the next time I saw the car, it was at my home in Florida. Pretty cool. :) I would DEFINITELY recommend this company - especially if you are looking for some assurance that everything will go smoothly. It was a great experience overall and I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Gina S on Capitol Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I went into this very wary of the process. I was able to get no real information on reliable carriers from either our car dealership or body shop. I dove into the internet search process with no way to know if I was dealing with a reliable service or a scammer. I made several calls to brokers I found on Google and settled on Amerifreight based on cost (lower) and strong customer reviews. Tossing my worries to the wind, I gave them my credit card number and hoped for the best. And the best it was. No one accepted our first offer, but the carrier took us for a modest increase in the bid. The car was picked up within the promised window and likewise delivered within the dates promised. Josh at Amerifreight was helpful and honest, as was our carrier. This went very well for us, I would highly recommend this service!...[More]
By Ted on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
FROM THE TIME I EMAILED AND ASKED FOR A QUOTE FROM THE TIME THE CAR WAS DELIVERED TO ITS FINAL DESTINATION THIS COMPANY WAS TOP NOTCH! THE COMMUNICATION NEVER LACKED AND WE KNEW EVERYTHING THAT WAS TO GO ON WITH SHIPPING A CAR FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! THE PRICE TO SHIP OUR TRUCK WAS SIGNIFICANTLY LESS THAN ALL OTHER COMPANIES I CONTACTED FOR QUOTES SO DON'T LET THEIR LOW PRICES LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE THEY ARE ANYTHING BUT EXEMPLARY PROFESSIONALS! IF WE NEED TO SHIP AN AUTOMOBILE AGAIN WE WILL DEFINITELY USE THEM!...[More]
By CHRISTINA BERGSTROM on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I needed vehicle picked up last minute and it was done would deal with again... I would recommend this to whomever that would like to ship their vehicle ...[More]
By long mai on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
When I requested for a quote (as we had used Amerifreight earlier in Aug 2014), Ali Miller responded quickly and she answered all my questions very professionally. She arranged for a driver to pick up the car on a specific day of the week as per my request and followed up with me in every step. Driver Zaza was also very prompt and kept me updated . I am very happy with the service and I would definitely recommend to anyone ...[More]
By Usha Raghuraman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 1 Hour Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Carrier did a great job. They were later than expected on the pick up (due to issue with drop off) but they communicated this as soon as they found out. Despite this delay, they still delivered car on time. CAT was fast at coordinating a great carrier. ...[More]
By Marc on Capitol Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I will use this company every time I need to ship my car, until anything goes wrong :) Danielle is very honest and Knowledgeable person, I was getting a little bit lower quote from someone else, but I chose this due to the honesty and some valuable information(about extra fee companies charge over the quote) which Danielle provided me. And my car was picked on Friday morning and delivered on Saturday evening, that was very helpful at new place. ...[More]
By Harish Kumar on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Harish- WOW! Thank you SO ...[More]
The delivery was late due to snow in the northeast. The driver was excellent. Could not have been more polite and courteous. I would hire this firm with no hesitation. And the agents I spoke with on the phone were patient and knowledgeable. Thank-you, all of you ...[More]
By gary krakehl on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
I was contacted by Jon and he gave me a quote and great overview of the shipping process since I was a first time shipper. I received over 20 other pricing quotes but his was in the bottom two and he agreed to lower his initial quote. I selected his services over the weekend and he contacted me on Monday with a shipping company and their information. The company picked up my vehicle the next day and arrived on Wednesday morning! They were professional, kind, and even understanding enough to let me travel to the bank and grab the necessary cash. Jon was great to work with throughout this entire process and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering transporting their vehicle! ...[More]
By DM on Load Builders Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
We have shipped several cars using CarShippers Usa. We have only had good experiences with this company. They are very quick and efficient. I would recommend their services to anyone needing to transport a vehicle and doesn't want to deal with the headache of trying to do it on their own....[More]
By Brandy on Car Shipper USA LLC about 2 Hours Ago
I needed to ship my 1998 Ford E-350 Extended Passenger Van from Sandford MN to Bronx NY. I am new to shipment and came in contact with Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. Natasha Meyer reached out to me - asked question and understood my need. Then she took ownership right from then. Got me a competitive quote of $700. Some other companies had reached out to me that it is not realist to charge $700 for that type of van and the miles involved from MN to NY. I was then skeptical about believing Natasha. But she was calling me to explain how it works and that she found a driver for me. I then began to trust her - gave her a go ahead and then got me locked in. From that minute till the arrival of my van - Natasha was giving me feedbacks. She will pick up her phone promptly when I needed any question. While the truck was in transit she was giving the update on the expected arrival and as the truck arrived she was the first to call to find out. Natasha was courteous and professional. She took ownership of the relationship and delivered on schedule and not a dollar more. The amount agreed upfront was the amount I paid. I will use Affordable Auto Transportation Inc again and again and I have been introducing some friends to the company also. I told my friends to ask for Natasha because I was completely satisified for her service and she gave me another view that while some companies out there are really bad, there are a view that are good and one of them is Affordable Auto Transportation Inc - the one Natasha works for....[More]
By TeeJay on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Joseph a nice guy and handled the process very professionally. The contract was very straight forward and easy to read and understand the conditions. One fair set price and no gimmicks. The driver was Fast, professional and very cautious of my truck. Delivery was on time as he said. Thanks much....[More]
By dennis on Cobalt Logistic Services LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Excellent over all experience from pick up to delivery. Julie Johnston was awesome and communicated with me the entire process. Both drivers were great too! . Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689...[More]
By Ryan Graf on American Auto Transportation about 3 Hours Ago