View 152,907 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 35
Reviews 1-25 of 854
Ship A Car Direct provided great service at a reasonable price. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. No issues. Car was in in exactly the same condition as when loaded. This was the second time I used this service and both times the service was excellent. I would use them again if a had a needed to transport my car. ...[More]
By Lou Lopez on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Minutes Ago
I had a great experience using Auto Shipping Group to ship my vehicle from CA to Germany. Customer service, Malia McClain, was excellent and despite several planning delays, and she kept in constant email contact. She also responded very quickly to my emails and never left me hanging or wondering what the next step would be. My vehicle arrived without damage to Germany and all paperwork was sent to me in an expeditious manner. I highly recommend ASG in having a vehicle shipped overseas!...[More]
By Brian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
I paid the broker, Jim Ford Trucking, in full when my vehicle was picked up in PA. Then B-Line trucking Roman Netesov and Konstantin Fedik drove it to Portland Oregon and refused to deliver it until I paid them another $1500 cash!!! They actually held my car for ransom and they have done this to others also!!! They refuse to refund my money and no legal authority seems willing to bring them to justice. They are crooks and are extorting money from innocent people who have no recourse. ...[More]
By cheated in Seattle on B-Line Trucking about 4 Hours Ago
Hired Stateway Auto Transport to ship my car from Brooklyn New York to Bonita Springs Florida. Rachel was very knowledgeable, walked me through the whole process from start to finish. Placed the order on Tuesday, needed the car gone by Friday (other shipper we had flaked on us), on Thursday morning Andy the customer service rep called me and let me know my car has been assigned to a driver. I used the standard option which gave a window of 1 to 7 business days. Rachel did offer me an immediate pick up window which the pick up window is smaller but she assured me that I can always change to this option. I am very pleased with Stateway and will be sure to recommend them to all of my family and friends. I have already placed an order for my return trip. You guys did a wonderful job 5 star service at a great cost. Thank you so very much for helping is as we were in a bind. ...[More]
By Alex P. on Stateway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Shayna Rayboy was my primary contact person. She was a consummate professional who was courteous and knowledgeable. She made the whole experience a pleasant one. I appreciate her caring and human touch. My car arrived in perfect condition and Shayna promised to call once weekly as shipping time came near. She kept her word. I enjoyed my experience and will recommend Ms. Rayboy and Ship Your Car Now to all my friends and colleagues....[More]
By Vera B. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 6 Hours Ago
Truck It Transport company as well as the driver was very friendly and answered all of our questions. The cost of the transportation was very reasonable. They picked the vehicle up in 6 days from the date of available pick up and delivered it the next day. The vehicle arrived with no damage. Would definitely use them again to transport a vehicle!!...[More]
By sttislandgirl on Truck It Transport Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
I was very impressed with the owner Kevin and how he is so knowledgeable about how to to transport vehicles. I would use this service again and recommend to use kevin at Nice Car Auto Transportto anyone needing the service....[More]
By Scott A on Nice Car Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Montway quickly connected me with a reliable customer service representative, who made arrangements for my employer to pay for my car shipment. Once the invoice was paid off, the company connected me with a driver who was friendly, knowledgeable, and reliable. The company gave me his cell phone number, and he kept me updated on when he would arrive to get the car. He picked up the car and dropped it off on time. I would recommend this company again. Fast, reliable service. Worth the cost....[More]
By Renata on Montway Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Reliable and easy to work with. Sam did great job organizing my shipment. Picked up my car on time and delivered when they said they would. Expedited my time frame. ...[More]
By PK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
I had a 1979 Pontiac Trans Am shipped with Philam Auto Transport, overall excellent service. The transport truck was there the day I needed it to be and it arrived earlier than expected at my destination. Will use them in any auto shipping needs I have in the future....[More]
By Ethan on Philam Transport about 12 Hours Ago
After reading so many reviews about auto transport companies, we were so worried. We were more concerned about transporting our car than contracting mover for our house which costs 8 times more. My husband was thinking to drive the car, until I persuaded him to use Montway. I rang Montway expressing our concerned and their responses were always professional. After studying reviews, my understanding was, it is not about how much you pay, because even if you pay $200-$300 more, all brokers can not guarantee pick up and drop off date. Hence, we decided to use Montway, it's not only the cheapest but also one with all around high ratings. Why pay more for the same service? Anyway Montway exceeds our expectation by picking up the car on the day we wanted and dropping off the car early. So either end in San Diego, Ca. we did not need to rent a car and in Frederick, MD. instead of a anticipated 2 week car rental, we only needed for 1 day, because our car was delivered early. So Montway saved us money, even though we paid $50 more than quoted, we are still happy with the service. The trucker was from PA, Philly auto transport, a Russian guy who was perfect to drive in snowy east coast on delivery day. My husband was and is still amazed of how he did it in such short time, he gave them fat tips. Thank you Montway. Now I know those high ratings aren't fake, and we will use you again with confidence, no need to shop around, as you always offer the best deal. Montway is highly recommended! PS, Montway did not ask me to write this review like some other companies/brokers. They were not even pushy, never bombarding me with phone calls or emails like the rest of them...[More]
By Gabydean on Montway Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Melia was honest and a trustworthy person. I think in this business this is the kind of people you will want to do business with. I will do business with her again in the future. Thanks Melia. ...[More]
By Tony P. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
The driver didn't communicate with me about delays, EXTRA charges, DIDN'T deliver door to door like I was promised by David Pein the broker from Get It Done Transportation. The car arrived in the Middle of the night and I had to help the driver unload the truck to get my car off because some of his load didn't run. I didn't get paid to help him do his job I was OVERCHARGED from what I was QUOTED. Very poor communication from start to fish and to top it off the driver LIED to me....he said he had to give a kickback to Get It Done Transportation because the broker said he didn't make any money on the deal.....I paid the driver in CASH when I received the car in the middle of the night....how did he give the broker a kickback? I would not do business with these guys again....EVER. Feel free to contact me about either one of these guys. Please do your homework before committing to a deal....[More]
By Daniel Laffoon on tow time and transport about 12 Hours Ago
Laura Curto was very knowledgeable and helpful. She set me up with a nice driver who was also very helpful. ...[More]
By Teri Brown on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Process was very easy. Driver was very careful with vehicle and giving me confidence. I was very happy with the fare they accepted. I have used Uship before and have recommended them to others. Will continue to. Use this service. Pick up was arranged and they were prompt. Delivery was faster than i expected. Delivery location was changed, but it worked out fine....[More]
By Lori Cohen on Envision Auto Relocations Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
This was the 4th time using AmeriFreight; from the moment Ali responded to my inquiry until the car arrived safely in NC, I received prompt, professional, excellent customer service. Ali Miller moved the process along smoothly and her suggestion for pick up point of where car was shipped to helped me find a transport company bid within 1 hour from job posting. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. Thank you Ali for a job well done; car arrived without damage....[More]
By Harvey on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 3 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Overall, I had good experience with Ship a Car Direct. The person I contacted was Matt. He replied to my emails promptly. The price of the transport was reasonable. And the car transportation was taken good care of....[More]
By Lei Jiang on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
Ship a direct representative was friendly and they sent me reminder mails at each milestone. I would ask for a better communication from the carrier. I had to wait from 10 am to 1.30pm for the pickup to take place. Delivery was prompt though.Initially I felt the driver was bit rude when I questioned about what he thought were scratches on my old car. Once we crossed this point he was very friendly....[More]
By Ram on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
I shipped my Mercedes S Class from Toronto to Vancouver on November 3rd. I dropped the vehicle off at their lot in Etobicoke and it was on its way to Vancouver by November 4th. I chose the rail option as going by truck would have taken significantly longer. The gentleman who accepted the car did a complete walk around and took several pictures of the surface scratches I had. I thing the job he did was a little too thorough but I guess those are their coverage requirements. I was advised once the vehicle was on the railcar and given a tacking number which provides vehicle status and ETA online. There was no live GPS available but the agent advised that such option is not available when shipping by rail. The car arrived 2 days later than I expected, which is not the end of the world, but did mess up my weekend plans. All in all the shipping took 13 days which is still good considering I have heard some people experience 30 day delays with some other companies. Most importantly, Automoves did keep me in the loop about my vehicle status, so I am a happy customer and would use their service again. Thank you, Milos...[More]
By Milos on Automoves Ltd. about 16 Hours Ago
I had an exceptional experience hiring Jim ford trucking to shift my son’s Nissan from Florida to California. We had a very short time to pick up times. Since we were leaving for vacation we asked them for hurry. I had talked with another company, but couldn't hire them, they had no schedule and their rate was higher. I had conversation several times with Robert and told him about our time limitation, he fixed a nice window which worked flawlessly. My son's vehicle arrived in California in a week as promised. I was very happy....[More]
By Junior Boltz on Jim Ford Trucking about 16 Hours Ago
My experience with Mercury Auto Transport was absolutely wonderful. My agent, Nester Martinez was very professional. He was personable and worked closely with me, making sure I understood the "particulars" of auto transporting. He serviced me with quality, and offered the lowest rate possible. (This is important to any consumer). Mercury Auto Transport is the company to call if you need a vehicle transported. ...[More]
By Karen C. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 17 Hours Ago
Set up the shipment a week in advance. Driver came on my first ready date and delivered in four days. Price was about what the average quote was but the service was great. Thanks Stateway Auto. Will use you again....[More]
By David Maranovich on Stateway Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Don Edwards was simply great. Honest and straightforward about the process. A very competitive price and several timely followups. Would definitely recommend....[More]
By Bob Fox on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Was given a competitive quote, too good to be true. Shipping "window" was Nov.21 thru Nov.26, now it's Nov.27.. I'm out of state, vehicle is still there. I emailed, no response. My "dashboard" doesn't even work anymore. Simply left out in the cold. 6 valuable days wasted and I have to start over. Based on what I know now about this business, no carrier accepted the lowball price. I would have gladly paid more but they said guarantee in every other sentence: Easy Car Move - 5 Star Rated Client ID: [hidden] Nissan Titan Crew Cab Short Bed - CA to TN GUARANTEED ALL INCLUDED FINAL PRICE: $732. So they make assumptions and the only gamble is YOUR time and patience and expense. If you take the lowball quotes the carriers basically say kiss it and you're out of luck and easycarmove just pretends they didn't know you. Thanks a pant load. ZERO STARS!...[More]
By Russell on Easy Car Move about 20 Hours Ago
I recently shipped my car from Calgary, AB to Toronto, ON using MVS Canada Vehicle Shipping. Customer Service rep. Kristina Graves was first-class. Communication was clear and all my requests/questions were answered promptly. My car arrived unscathed and on the estimated arrival date. I wouldn't hesitate recommending MVS for vehicle transportation within Canada, as my experience met all expectations. ...[More]
By Alan W on MVS Canada Logistics about 20 Hours Ago