View 165,274 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 44
Reviews 1-25 of 1099
RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY. TOM WAS VERY HELPFUL AND TALKED ME THROUGH ALL OF MY ANXIETIES ABOUT SHIPPING A CAR AND HOW IT WORKS. I WOULD USE AGAIN. ...[More]
By mary on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Minutes Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 8 Minutes Ago
Thank you for your great review Mary! Happy to be helpful!...[More]
I did not hire this company but they took it upon themselves to put my car on the board. I called them and plolitely asked them to remove the car as I had hired another service and the woman started using profanity. They completely ignored my request and still have not removed my car. This makes it difficult for the firm I hired as it not good to have multiple listings for the same car. They are very dishonest and unprofessional - STAY AS FAR AWAY as possible ...[More]
By Marc Richin on Economical Auto Transport Inc. about 25 Minutes Ago
After the usual bad experience of having to deal with obtaining quotes online I decided to call Joe who had transported my goat a few years ago. Safe, hassle free experience. Would use again....[More]
By lou on Proven Auto Movers Inc. about 26 Minutes Ago
Given the need for enclosed transportation, and that the car was going to and coming from secondary markets, this carriage was arranged with alacrity. The pick-up and delivery were about right in the middle of the expected time ranges for each, so call this one on the money. The cost was a plus, in my view. I've paid, and been asked to pay, nearly as much for open transport across similar distances. Another couple hundred dollars is a small price to pay for this kind of service....[More]
By Jack on Angels Moving Autos about 37 Minutes Ago
My experience with Stefan was the best one I could possibly have hoped for. I can rarely recount a customer service experience with any company in any field that made me feel more valued, respected, and appreciated. I have and will continue to endorse this company in the highest regard. The shipper that was booked was prompt, professional, friendly, delivered my van ahead of schedule and in great shape as well as communicated often and courteously with my brother who received the vehicle. A++++...[More]
By Corbyn on Ship a Car Direct about 41 Minutes Ago
I have been using American Transport for 2 snowbird seasons along with a friend to transport our vehicle to/from Florida west coast. After getting stood up a couple of years ago from a broker we found Jim and American Transport online. Jim brings the cars to his terminal then he brings them to Manchester, NH and meets us at Macy parking lot. It worked out great for 2 years and look forward to heading back down in the fall. ...[More]
By Bob on American Transport (Massachussets) about 52 Minutes Ago
After selecting another provider, I frantically called ASG. To put it in context, calls with the original company went unanswered, emails were never read or responded to, and at 3:30PM of my "scheduled" pick-up day, I needed to find an alternative. I called Kim at ASG, within 24-hours I had a confirmed pick-up. The car was picked up as promised and delivered a day early! I did not want to deal with all this drama (cross-country move), but Kim really made this easy. Best part - I was not gouged - pricing was in line with quotes, despite my emergency. Save yourself time and use ASG. ...[More]
By David on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 54 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Minutes Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!...[More]
By David on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 54 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 44 Minutes Ago
Price was lower than the other estimates I received. The company and the transport driver were courteous and efficient. Overall, a very positive experience....[More]
By Tim Burke on Gran Turismo Motorsports about 1 Hour Ago
I was coordinating the shipment of my boss's vehicle and Felicia was very patient with me throughout the whole process. She explained to me how the process would work and we took it one step at a time. Felicia would update me when she had any new information and was never hard to get a hold of. I look forward to working with her when my boss needs his car shipped back. ...[More]
By Daniela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Minutes Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com **** Auto Shipping Group is A+ ...[More]
Had a great experience. Received a quick fair bid. Quick pick-up and then quick delivery of vehicle....[More]
By Dennis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Sent out an ENCLOSED CARRIER... By far the best service. Worth every penny. I have many friends that need shipping all of the time so I am certainly going to be using them again. Thanks again...[More]
By Stephen Curry on Veteran Transport Logistics about 2 Hours Ago
I would never use this company or carriers again. My car was supposed to be transported from MN to IL. It took 5 days for the driver to pick up the vehicle and they kept giving me excuses that seemed fake. We even had to switch companies and the same issues are happening it is now been 7 days since my car was supposed to be picked up originally. I still have not receive my car and I couldn't tell you when I will get it. The driver says by midnight tonight i would have my car but I was supposed to get it yesterday and i never heard from him. He didn't even let me know what was going on with the car or that he wasn't going to make it. This is the worst experience ever. I wish they would have just told me they can't handle my car and i would have made other arrangements. I the car was supposed to be delivered by Sunday and its not Thursday. I went with this company because it had good reviews please read this one and stay away! ...[More]
By David Dirks on Orange Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Reliable quote. Everything on time. No complaints. Driver communicated well and arrived at time promised....[More]
By Leo Knaff on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
I had absolutelly nothing to do with A123 all they did was take my eposit money and i never heard from them again!! They drivers company was honest and did everythng quick and ontime. Called me everyday throughout the process. I dont even see a point in using AT123. As i said they just took my money and never heard from them again....[More]
By Hanna k on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
I chose Quicken Auto Transport based on the positive reviews I read on www.transportreviews.com and my initial phone conversation with the broker, Chris DeFilippis. He was able to answer all of my questions and put me at ease since this was the first time that I have ever used an auto shipping company. I had a great experience with Quicken and will recommend their services to family and friends in the future....[More]
By Daphney on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
They picked up and dropped off on schedule. They were very friendly and delivered my vehicle in perfect condition....I would definitely use them again....[More]
By AARON V on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Irene was very helpful with walking me through all steps of the process and did everything she could to find me the best possible quote. I would recommend her and definitely choose her again if I was to ship my car....[More]
By Victor israelsson on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Ship a car direct had great customer service. Car was picked up and delivered within the time frame given to me. Only drawback was that the driver assigned was very difficult to get a hold of - would not pick up most of my phone calls and only called me an hour before pick up and an hour before drop-off. However, when I contacted Matt, he was very prompt in returning my phone calls and answering any questions I had....[More]
By Aimee on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
The Mercedes arrived a few days late but safe and sound. Coming in on a Saturday as it did made it easier for me to recruit a driver to get me down there. We had Nexus passes so we avoided the lineup at the border crossing. Once at the crossing we were back in Canada with the car within half an hour. Thanks for your help Elena. We’ll be sure to call again when we need to ship it back in the fall. ...[More]
By Frank Barker on Global Auto Transportation about 4 Hours Ago
I was very happy with the service I received. I would recommend Auto transport 123 to anyone needing this type of service. Thanks for helping me get my car to me safe and sound. ...[More]
By Pam on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
I WAS SO WORRIED BECAUSE MY MOMS PERSONL STUFF WAS IN THE CAR ,THAT COULD NOT BE REPLACE AND IT GOT TO HER WITH NO PROBLEM AND DRIVER WAS VERRY FRIENDLY NEVER SHIPPED A CAR BEFORE ,BUT IT WENT SO SMOTH I WILL TELL ANY BODY THAT NEED THE SERVICE TO CALL COBALT LOGISTICS TOP OF THE LINE COMPANY THANK LOU ANGEL...[More]
By JOHN WALL on Cobalt Logistic Services LLC about 4 Hours Ago
I had a very positive experience. The driver, Nicole kept in contact with me on her progress. It took a week to pick up my car but I knew it would be 3-7 days expected pick up time. ...[More]
By D. Harris on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
Excellent service. From the first time that I contacted Mas Auto to the delivery in Virginia, the service was beyond my expectations. I was given an ETA of 2-3 days from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Portsmouth, Virginia. The vehicle was picked up on Tuesday and delivered the following day. The price of transporting the vehicle was competitive. I would definitely use Mas Auto again and would recommend them to others....[More]
By CR&J LOGISTICS on MAS Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Craig did an awesome job moving my car from Tennessee to Florida. My job uprooted me at the last minute. So many emails flooded my inbox and with all the stress of moving my apartment from one state to another I was going crazy. I spoke to Craig and he reassured me that he will take care of the transporting of my car. Sure enough, he did it! He answered my MANY calls after hours... I would definitely tell all my colleagues , friends and family to use eship as well. Thank you Craig! ...[More]
By Dawn L on eShip about 5 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 5 Hours Ago
Craig@eshiptransport.com / 954-865-4615 / / You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minut...[More]
Previous 1 2 3