View 153,969 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 35
Reviews 1-25 of 862
My daughter was just offered a job in Fargo North Dakota and had two weeks to arrive. I am generally an active consumer. I do my homework and try to enter situations with some knowledge. I found the industry to be very confusing. Then I met Chell at Auto Shipping. She told me from the beginning that she would be there for me through the entire route...and she was. When the carrier decided to take my car off his rig and leave it in Chicago...I was very upset. Now the car would not be there for my daughter when she got off the plane. Although Chell says that it was a misunderstanding on the part of the carrier...I am not so forgiving. BUT Chell went into ACTION. Every time I called..she answered. She went above and beyond to try to help us. She gave us several possible solutions. Unfortunately this situation caused great stress to our already stressful situation. I hope that Auto Shipping appreciates the outstanding customer service that Chell offers their customers. She was a total blessing to my family. We were on the phone for hours and days until finally someone had one spot on their truck and Chell made the arrangements. She always listened to all of my worries and concerns and always called me back. The first truck took 300 off of our bill, but then it cost 500 to transport from Chicago to Fargo and then a car rental was 300. Due to G Com Group's error in not notifying their customer before removing our car, this process cost us much more than we originally were told. This is NOT due to Auto Shipping. I don't know what would have happened if it were not for Chells hours of hard work and for her just being the wonderful person that she is. She is incredibly knowledgable about the industry and how it works. A World of THANKS to Chell for all of her help! MaryAnn Parsons...[More]
By Mary Ann Parsons on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Minutes Ago
The offered excellent customer service and were very informative. Fair price, Great ethics and professional. ...[More]
By Will Chase on Angels Moving Autos about 39 Minutes Ago
I transport my car every down to Florida every winter and back home in the summer. I have had some sort of delay or issue every time. Except with Gilbert he quoted me honestly and the driver was there as scheduled. Communication was good the entire process. I recommend and will use this company again....[More]
By Leslie on Transport US Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
After hearing about how people get scammed when shipping their cars I was afraid to even trust one of these transport companies. Aubrey reassured me that I was in great hands and that she'd get my car moved with no hassle...& she did! My car got picked up and dropped off exactly when I needed it, there was no damage to my car and I always knew the status of my transport. Aubrey clearly explained to me how the whole process goes and she always kept me updated with the status of my transport. Her customer service is beyond excellent and I recommend anybody looking for great service choose Navy because I definitely will be going back to Aubrey when I need this done again. :)...[More]
By Jones on Navy Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
My SUV arrived earlier then expected and Chris's customer service kept me updated the whole way through. I would recommend Chris to anyone and I would also use him again if needed. ...[More]
By ANTWAN WALKER on Quality Car Move about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 7 Hours Ago
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
I am still amazed at the prompt and professional manor in the way my transaction was handled! So extremely happy from start to finish and last minute help!!! Will recommend this agency again!...[More]
By Beachbumkimmer@gmail.com on Nationwide Transport Services about 15 Hours Ago
I used Motor Movers Auto a Transport as a broker to find me a transport company. Don was great. He explained the prices and the cost associated with the services he provided. He made sure that he understood what I need in a transport and went on the hunt to find a good match. Within the day, he connected me with RDMC Global. Russell at RDMC was very professional and explained what when he was picking up the vehicle and when it would be at my location. Both of these companies made the process extremely easy. The service in both ends was great. Thanks!...[More]
By Stacey on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Direct Express was able to assign a carrier very quickly, which was needed. The price quoted was reasonable and competitive....[More]
By Elizabeth E. on Direct Express Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I contacted Get it Done from a quote I received and was ready to book it. The gentleman I was speaking to said the price seemed high (which I thought was fine) he got back on the line and saved 200.00 off the original quote he sent to me. Again I had no problem with the original quote and didn't look for a discount but he took it upon himself to look into it. I was absolutely shocked and thankful. Jim the driver did a full inspection at pick up and the same inspection when dropped off my car arrived in same condition as original inspection. If you need to transport a car please don't waste your time calling others call this company Grt it done Transportation...[More]
By Chris W. on Get it Done Transportation about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 14 Hours Ago
Chris, Thank you for the 5 star, candid review. The original quote you received was a quote you requested in the spring, the rates tend to go down in ...[More]
We were very pleased with the transporter. Excellent service. We dealt with Matt at Ship a car Direct. He was on top of the situation and found a transporter that provided excellent service. It was a pleasure doing business with Matt and he kept checking during all of the aspects of the moving of the vehicle. Although we had never shipped a vehicle before and had apprehension about using any company we found this experience to be very positive....[More]
By Linda Boan on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
Wow you really work with the owner of the company. Definitely recommend Transport Connection,the only company out there that treat you with respect and provides the best service. ...[More]
By Elizabeth R. on Transport Connection about 17 Hours Ago
I was dealing with a lowball dispatch company that couldn't give me a confirmation on my shipping. I called Lightning Auto Carriers in Monday afternoon, within 2 hours my load was dispatched and both of my cars were picked up within 2 days! WOW! I was originally given a drop day of Monday, but the driver made it to my drop point on Saturday...2 days earlier than expected! It caused a little bit of an inconvenience but we were able to work with the transporter to figure out a solution! Alex stayed in touch with me throughout the process and even called to confirm that my vehicles made it to their destination without damage. ...[More]
By Matt Major on Lightning Auto Carriers about 19 Hours Ago
After a frustrating experience with another broker - 10 days of waiting for a pickup that was estimated at 24-48 hours - that never happened, we listed with Suzette at Expedia Transport. We listed on Wednesday, less than 24 hours later we had a pickup scheduled. The vehicle was actually picked up and delivered early. Suzette is the Goddess of Vehicle Transport!!!!...[More]
By Melanie on Expedia Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Driver demanded cash after all transport stated that cash or money order was an acceptable method of payment. Here are a few text from the driver Sorry that's the way it is...that's not how I told I was going to be paid....I was told COD...... NOT MONEY ORDER OR CHECK. of only that banks will be closed and I'm not paying a fee for a liquor or grocery store to cash it... Look man...please don't escalate this into a situation that doesn't need to happen. I'm on a time schedule. I don't have time to be wasting. Please do as I asked. He then went on to ask me for an additional $150 so he.could accept the money orders. I call all day auto to confirm that money order was acceptable. But after 2 calls on Saturday during business hours 12 pm to 4 pm my calls were been screened. The first person told me that I should hold then it went straight to voice mail and the second person hurried me off the phone without taking my information to contact me. This is the worst customer service group I have ever dealt with and I would advise all not to use this company until changes are made. He was quite adamant that he had to be paid by cash. Which cost me an additional 23 bucks from PayPal. ...[More]
By saheed persad on All Day Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
I initially booked with another company because they had a low price , my vehicle was never picked up because they could not find a carrier to accept their low bid. I then, through a referral , found Chris and Quality Car Move. The next day Chris had my car on a truck and delivered in 3 days. From now on I only use Quality Car Move...[More]
By lex on Quick Car Move LLC about 22 Hours Ago
The pick up of my car was a couple days later than expected which concerned me as I was getting ready to move, but in the end everything went very well. When I had concerns about my car being shipped on time Matt contacted the carrier and made sure everything was back on track. The car was delivered earlier than expected (a little over a week coast to coast) and was in perfect condition. I would definitely ship my car with this company again....[More]
By Susan on Ship a Car Direct on Dec 20 2014 4:26PM
Working with Laura Curto was a pleasure for she was always available to answer any calls or questions. She explained the whole process of transporting from the beginning to end while others brokers just tried to rush and pressure me. I would recommend her to anyone who is trying to transport a vehicle. ...[More]
By Gee D on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Dec 20 2014 4:12PM
I bought a 1964 pick up truck from LA California. I called many shipping companies before finding this one. Most of them had bad reviews until I found Auto Shipping Group. They were amazing with the service and their knowledge. I confirmed the order to ship it to Buffalo, New York which is 2500 miles. I've been told by others that it would take a maximum of 10 days to arrive but I received the truck within 5 days. They showed that they genuinely cared by following up with me.They had amazing service and an affordable price. Would definitely use again. ...[More]
By Simon Najjar on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 20 2014 3:38PM
yo yo yo sup peeps. ma car made it back. ma sweet baby is home! home fo the holidays. that means time to raise the roof and celebrate. so glad to be back in NYC, visitin fam there. My heart goes out to this team all star for bringing it out here. best team round fo sho...[More]
By Alfonzo on All Star Direct Auto Shipping on Dec 20 2014 3:37PM
Pick up and delivery were on time. Maintained contact by phone. Had change at the delivery site. Customer service at was great at answering all our questions....[More]
By Chris Rodenbeck on Direct Express Auto Transport on Dec 20 2014 3:31PM
This is the third time we have used PDQ Auto Movers and Bruce over the years. We highly recommend them and would definitely use them again. We have a classic vehicle that was hauled using an enclosed truck. They were right on time and everything was hassle free....[More]
By Debi n Terry on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. on Dec 20 2014 2:58PM
Offered best price. Car delivered as promised. Driver was professional and courteous. Maintained communication throughout process. Transport equipment was good quality....[More]
By Chris on Able Auto Transport on Dec 20 2014 2:41PM