View 159,299 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 37
Reviews 1-25 of 920
My husband and I recently moved from Nashville, Tennessee to Sherman Oaks, California. This was a huge move (over 2,000 miles) and we really didn't want to have to drive both vehicles. I waited a little late to find a carrier, but AmeriFrieght stepped right in and found me a great carrier. Graham was extremely helpful. He was able to find me a carrier at a great price and one that would work with our schedule. We had a bit of a difficult order in that we would be leaving after the car and the car could not be delivered prior to our arrival, but Graham worked it out and found us a driver. We arrived on Thursday night and he arrived Friday night!! I could not have asked for an easier company or person to work with for this move. Thanks AmeriFrieght and Graham, you guys were the best!!!...[More]
By Jacquelyn Marchetti on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
This truck transportation went exactly as planned. This was a good customer of ours and we needed everything to go smoothly. We contacted Angels and everything was handled as expected. Thanks Again! ...[More]
By Matt Newman w/ Koons Sterling Ford on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
Finding a carrier to transport our vehicle from Florida to Indiana was not a fun way to spend our time. We spent so many hours researching different companies and reading reviews of their previous clients. Who do you trust? Seems like all the transportation companies said the same thing. When I talked to Erika from Titan National Transport, I had a good feeling about the company she represented. I could tell this was not just a job she did every day. This was her passion. She seemed to like what she was doing and wanted to help us move our vehicle. Erika, your last name may be Pagan, but you are an angel! If we ever need anyone in the future, we will definitely call Erika at Titan National Transport....[More]
By Camaromom on Titan National Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Everything went exactly as planned. Angel's set up the transport, confirmed the pick up and drop off location and follow through on schedule with out any issues. Very satisfied. Thanks. ...[More]
By Matt Newman on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
I had very good experience with them and provided cheap quote to me from CO to MO. So i'll recommand ANGELS MOVING AUTOS to others as they are good on their commitment. I would like to use ANGELS MOVING AUTOS if i get opportunity to relocate again....[More]
By Sundar on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
As first time shipper, I was quite nervous and had dealt with tons of agents regarding shipping my corolla from AR to CA. Lee Mckinzie and south beach transport is most awesome. Lee is very professional, entertaining, easy to deal with and always ready to answer questions,SUPER CUSTOMER SERVICE PROVIDED! Lee found driver for me within 24 hrs as he promised and I got my car shipped very quickly. Car arrives early and clean, definitely would recommendation to anyone who would like to ship car with a tight schedule. ...[More]
By YU GU on South Beach Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Steve and all the people that are associated with New World Auto Transport are the best. They take care of business and they are always there to make sure things get moved. We have used them exclusively for over 15 years and have always been 100% satisfied. ...[More]
By Lulay's Car Connection on New World Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I contacted these guys to get my son's car here for service and transfer it back to Fargo. No hustle at all and it was a pleasure doing business with you all, from finding the transporter from your side and by the shipping company itself. Will call you guys in a couple of months. Hope you remember my son's Mustang......[More]
By Donald Yates on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 3 Hours Ago
I was afraid we might have issues, but I was wrong. We originally wanted the car to be picked up on a Friday. The called me on Tuesday night to pick it up the following day. I paid in advance and had them leave the car in the driveway and lock the keys in the car. When we arrived at the new house, the car was in the driveway as promised. I would use this service again if needed...[More]
By Bob on Get it Done Transportation about 3 Hours Ago
I had a bad experience 7 years ago when it took 3 wks for a carrier to transport my car from St. Louis, MO to Los Angeles. The truck driver told me that his truck broke down in a small town in New Mexico, and the first replacement part he received was wrong. The driver never picked up my phone call, but sometimes called me back. I am a little skeptical. This time I have had a pleasant experience. Auto Transport 123 have met their promise. ...[More]
By YW on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
I was very apprehensive about shipping my car because I have heard all of the horror stories. I saw good reviews from AmeriFreight and decided to go with them. From the very beginning it was very professional. Josh helped me throughout the entire process. I had many time were I had to reschedule the pickup of my car and he was very professional and understanding. He never go frustrated and helped each time as if it were our first interaction. When I finally had the car available for pickup, I had a family emergency that would keep me away until a day after drop off. Once again Josh got it taken care of no questions asked. If I have to ship my car again I will definitely use them....[More]
By kory ellis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
I'm so grateful for your assistance and patience with me to transfer our new Honda Accord to Phoenix! Max was helping loading and securing everything with such care, he does have a passion for his profession! I would give a reference for anyone. Thank you again. Dustin...[More]
By Dustin Dodd on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 4 Hours Ago
Needed car transported from Rhode Island to California during the Winter of 2015, the worst Winter in that part of the country on record... took longer to secure a truck but they did an excellent job, Steve was incredibly fair on his fee. Quoted me a very fair, not to exceed, price. When the truck fee came in at that amount, Steve waived his fee. Don't know if he always does this, I was very satisfied with the whole experience other than the time it took. Not Steve's fault. ...[More]
By jeff on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 4 Hours Ago
Entire process went well and on schedule. Driver even wiped down car because it was loadd in snow/rain. Car was delivered without any exceptions....[More]
By Martin Ellen on Passport Transport about 4 Hours Ago
First of all, the price for transport was what attracted us. It was a good price compared to others. We also had great response from the company contact, Jason, who answered all of our questions in a timely manner. The actual company doing the delivery was on time for pick-up as well as delivering on the date promised. The driver did a careful job loading the vehicle as well as unloading as we observed. Also, most importantly, the car arrived in good shape with no damage after the coast to coast transport. Follow up by Jason was appreciated, making sure things went smoothly and that we were completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend Ship A Car Direct to others....[More]
By David Jones on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 3 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great recommendation, David! Happy to keep it timely, safe and affordable for you!...[More]
Malia was very helpful with coordinating my car shipment as well as explaining the industry to me clearly and concisely. She walked me through the process and was up front and honest throughout....[More]
By Tom on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
mr smith told me car could be picked up for the price he quoted. said a week at the most. took 20 days. also increase the price because he couldn't get the car moved for what e quoted. told me the driver wanted 50 dollars more when it was mr smith the broker that took the extra 50 dollars. company didn't stick the price quoted lied about where the 50 dollars was going. posted the move at only 25 dollars less than what he quoted me the total would be and then told me the driver need more money when it was the broker that took the money would not call or response to email don't use this company...[More]
By drew on State-By-State Transporters about 4 Hours Ago
This was my first time to contact Andrew Auto Transport to help me with my shipping demands. I want to move my vehicle from Iowa to Florida urgently and among the company I thought giving a try Andrew Auto was one of them. I don't know why I choose them guess it's because I'm located around the Boca-Raton area where some of their offices are located. I loved their service not to mention the prices, which was quite fair and I'll definitely use them once again....[More]
By Peter.K on Andrew Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I thank John Perez for the excellent service. Vehicle was picked up ontime and delivered ontime. Even during peak season John Perez help pickup and delivery ontime....[More]
By Ranga on All American Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Do Not USE!! Very Bad experience. I contracted Anthony Chavez anthony@premierautoshippers.com with the company on Feb 6th 2015 to pick up a truck in Arcata, California on Feb 24th 2015 and have it delivered to Iowa. I paid the deposit and signed the DocuSign Document. I was told they would call me the day of pickup or the day before to arrange the final details. The day of pickup came and no one called. I called Anthony and he was extremely rude and said he did not have time to talk to me and said he would have a driver call me. No driver called me so I called him again and he of course did not answer until I blocked my number and called him again. He was still rude and offered no explanation except for that they do not have a driver because of some issue. The next day came and still no call from the company, Anthony or a driver and of course Anthony would not answer my calls so I texted him instead. Anthony turned out to be worthless and was no help. I ended up calling the dispatch and they told me that they had a driver cancel and would have the new driver call me. NO DRIVER ever called me. This went on for a week. In short they had 20 days to get a driver, They never did and they had plenty of excuses. The truck sat for a week before I cancelled the contract with the company. The contract with the company states that if they do not have a driver dispatched to pick up my vehicle I can cancel the contract and get the full deposit back minus $5.99 for processing. I even received a email from Lee Paolino lee@premierautoshippers.com on March 2 stating that they would refund my deposit. Guess again, I had to file a dispute with my bank to get the deposit back. Do NOT TRUST this company!!!! They will lie to you and never get back to you once they have your deposit...[More]
By Bill on Premier Auto Carriers about 4 Hours Ago
Friendly and knowledgeable staff and driver. This is the second time using this company and each time has been a pleasant experience. I called Jessie and he had my car picked up that same day! Excellent communication and was constantly kept up to date. I will continue using this company for all my transport needs....[More]
By Dwight A. Johnson on 24 Moving Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Customer service, Steve Anderson, was right on point, informative, helpful, polite. The carrier was amazing, clean, neat, polite, respectful of my property. he called when he was 30 miles away to give me the heads up on approximate time he would arrive at my home. He was extremely professional at his job, he had NO issues getting the cars onto the trailer and securing them. Gave me all the proper paperwo rk for the transaction. I would highly recommend using these companies if you are transporting your vehicles anywhere....[More]
By diann Hassmiller on New World Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
SOOOOOOOOO Early, I was soooooo excited, 4 days early, I felt like a little kid at christmas that came Early! I could not be happier about the transport, those people ROCK!!! Car arrived 4 days early, it was fine, nothing happened to it, and I would use these guys again, Definately. The best price by at least $200.00 and professional always. Kind, cuteous, and polite, Kudos to all involved....[More]
By Mark .A. Salleng on DNA Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Would give nothing but excellent marks for the service, price and overall experience with Angels Moving Autos! Have used them more than once, because of the positive experience. We highly recommend them to anyone needing to move a vehicle. ...[More]
By R Cortez on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
I first found your company online at the BBB ratings. It made me comfortable knowing you had 5 stars. Once a dispatch went out from my inquiry it was an immediate response from your dispatch Felicia Williams #CB1014920. FeliCia was my deciding reason I went with your company. Felicia texted and emailed me weekly and somtimes daily if necessary. You have a very professional and courteous employee, PR was very spot on. Wonderfull experience would recommend this company. Thank you Tanya Shull ...[More]
By tanya shull on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Tanya...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you h...[More]
Previous 1 2 3