Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,399 Reviews on 3,364 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Report Options
Results Per Page
Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
My service through amerifreight was wonderful. The drive arrived on time and did a thorough inspection of my vehicle, which I was having transported f...[More]
By Ruby Foster on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 33 Minutes Ago
I had my daughter's car shipped from Jamaica New York, where she is stationed. United American Auto Transport Road me prior to picking up the car so I...[More]
By Nicholas Larson on United American Auto Transport about 47 Minutes Ago
Like most people I was slightly hesitant regarding transporting my new car from out of state and the integrity, honesty and reliability of the transpo...[More]
By Marc Lichtman on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. about 51 Minutes Ago
truck was picked up same day i placed the orer and was brought to my house 3 days later,,,highly recomend...[More]
By matt west on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
After several quotes from multiple companies I'm glad I went with AmeriFreight. The fact that they are accredited by the BBB made it a simple choice. ...[More]
By Rodney Loggins on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Very dependable!!! Cost was afforable... customer service very helpful!!! I would recommend this company to family's and anyone thinking of buying out...[More]
By Beckie on Plymouth Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
After reviewing several auto shipping companies I came across Amerifreight. Their reviews were great, but what really captured my interest was the f...[More]
By jojowilson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Very quick service and delivered on time to destination. I would use this company again and again! Marc with Total Car Shipping was nice to work with....[More]
By David on Total Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
I used a broker, Amerifreight, to facilitate the transportation of a vehicle from CA to MN. Jessica from AmeriFreight responded to my request for quo...[More]
By Christine Valley on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Was a little skeptical. The driver was very friendly he responded to text quickly & answer all my questions that I needed to know. Emily at ship a...[More]
By nadiah on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
The truck arrived on time with no problems. Everything was good. I received very good customer service. I would use this company again. ...[More]
By Michael Gaffney on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I paid in advance because i was asked to in order to let drivers know the order was serious. I have called and texted no response last time i talked t...[More]
By aaron arnold on Turn Key Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I just relocated for work and moved down to FL. I wanted to ship my car rather then drive. I was worry about my car getting down in one piece. Numb...[More]
By Jaime K on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
JONATHAN WORKED VERY HARD TO GET MY CAR HOME TO ME. JONATHAN IS THE REAL DEAL HE IS A GO GETTER!!!!!!! I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By Eric Johnson on American Standard Auto Transportation about 5 Hours Ago
I had to pay more then they originally told me... They constantly put me on hold when I wanted to check on my vehicle and what was going on. Once I th...[More]
By Jamie on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
My 1964 corvette arrived on time and undamaged.the equipment and driver were professional grade. I was contacted and kept updated. ...[More]
By Martin S on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Excellent company, quick delivery and great customer service. I'm well satisfied! Contact Graham, he's the best. He assigned driver and vehicle was pi...[More]
By Sapana on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 6 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
Lightening Auto Carriers lived up to their name for me. They were fast and efficient and quoted me the best price of about 7 different companies I cal...[More]
By Eddie on Lightning Auto Carriers about 6 Hours Ago
Although we got off to a rocky start due to the limitations of pickup availability, my car was shipped promptly and with care. The driver was on time ...[More]
By Jason M. Doty on Auto Transport Connections LLC about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Transport Connections LLC
Sherry Padrigo about 6 Hours Ago
For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Jason for such an awesome revi...[More]
The process was pretty seamless...wish the pick up date was confirmed without waiting till the last but one day. John was responsive and assured me th...[More]
By saira on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Hours Ago
Thanks for the positive review and the repeat business, Saira! We wish we could give customers more advance notice too, but carrier's schedules are di...[More]
I was interacting with Jorge from Ameri freight and before interacting with him ii was under an impression that they have their own trucks but, got to...[More]
By Shyam on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
My daughter's convertible Mustang was transported from California to Oregon; on time and in great shape. Michael was an open and honest communicator ...[More]
By Jane on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
My first contact was with Christian! He walked me through the contract and set a tentative date to pick up the car because I was unsure when I'd be r...[More]
By Shanecka Faulcon on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
Tom Mandler was the first person to respond to my request for auto transporting a 2005 Monte Carlo from NJ to FL. His price was the lowest of all I...[More]
By Victor Nettle on Seamless Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I totally recomend this transportation company. My car was delivered on time from Salt Lake Utah to Astoria, NY. Sean was extremely helpful and nice. ...[More]
By Maria Tovar on Empire Auto Transport Services about 8 Hours Ago