View 156,056 Reviews on 3,648 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 44
Reviews 1-25 of 1099
Priscilla was most professional to work with. She answered every question I had, was not pushy and was always pleasant. I'd also like to mention that the carrier she scheduled, Stateline Trucking and their driver Mark, were excellent to deal with - in communication from pick up to drop off. Thanks to both Priscilla and Mark!...[More]
By Jeff Roberts on All American Transport about 23 Minutes Ago
Thank you New way moving services and especially Niki and Rachel. I was lost in the dark after dealing with few other brokers who were just looking for easy money. Thank god i came across New way moving services. Niki gave me the feeling that i was a VIP customer and did everything she could to make sure that my car will be in good hands. I got my car in 5 days in Denver. the car was dirty but i completely understand as the weather was really bad. Now that i understand how this industry works i can say that these guys really care and they will do everything they can to make you happy. Use them and save your self time by looking somewhere else ...[More]
By Sarah Joseph on New Way Moving Services about 2 Hours Ago
i was happy with the service i received, Direct Express Auto Transport made getting my car allot easier than i thought it was going to be. I paid for rush service, which was priced very reasonable for transporting a car across the country. They had the job assigned that same day and pick up of my car was scheduled for the next day, i received my car three days later. I had planned on it taking weeks from the time i first spoke with some one until i received my car, so i was very pleased with the outcome. If the need arose I would 100% use Direct Express Auto Transport again....[More]
By Chris on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
My car was picked up last minute and price in contract with Passage Auto increased by $200.00 . I had given 3 days for my car to be picked up . I got a call on last day before I was going to leave for airport with price hike of $200.00 . I did not like the last minute change to contract . For the price, I could have gone with other auto carriers with better rating on transport review. For car delivery , I had specifically requested my car to be delivered on weekend - my car was delivered 10 days later on Thursday . I had to take vacation time off work to to get my car . Driver and truck which delivered my car was not the same as the pickup and car arrived dirty. It took 10 days to move my car from Dover, DE to Santa Clara, CA. I learnt it had changed terminals . The 10 day time period is not acceptable considering I paid an additional $200. My previous move took less time and less money than what I paid to Passage Auto Transport and my car arrived in better shape. I will not be doing business with them anymore in the future. A word of caution to people on this site : pick companies who have been in business for long time and with good rating . I made a big mistake picking Passage Auto who have been on this site for few months only. Never again ! ...[More]
By Shreesh on Passage Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689...[More]
By Steven I on American Auto Transportation about 8 Hours Ago
David was helpful and transparent through out the process. The carrier that ship a car chose was provided good service and delivered my car on time. ...[More]
By 409278 on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Worked w/ Matt from Ship A Car Direct Brokers. Great price for enclosed carrier from Charlote, NC to Chicago, IL. Deal was to transport newly bought vehicle from NC dealer lot to Chicago. Several quotes for an enclosed carrier for 3rd week of Janurary 2015 was $1200-$1400+. Ship a Car Direct gave me a quote for $1125 which was excellent. Matt was knowledgeable regarding securing a carrier group. Ship A Car Directs FAQ and videos in my research are well above anyone else in the top 5 of the transport broker industry. Only thing I didn't like was the fact brokers don't really know much about the carriers they use outside of getting their commission from the deal. Drivers used, contact info, etc is rudimentary. I suppose this is an industry standard. My carrier was Sprint Express Inc. Website of the company looks professional and they seem to be based out of California w/ multiple satellite branches in several states including IL. The contact number I received from Matt for Sprint Express Inc was a familiar local suburb area code of Chicago. However, it seems the owner/administrator of the local Chicago branch was running her end of the business from her personal cell phone. When I called her, she was unprofessional, wouldn't give her name and answered the phone as if I called and woke her up. Even after asking for her name several times it was unclear..."Gracias(?)" I believe. And only after several direct questions regarding the name of my driver and times estimated to pick up the car did I get an answer. You can imagine this doesn't promote a sense of confidence in someone transporting your newly purchased vehicle from out of state. Long story short, vehicle arrived on time at the designated place at the designated time. Ship A Car Direct - good for learning the basics of interstate transporting via their website as well as getting a good price. Sprint Express Inc, - if they could act professionally on the front end and put customer service (ie- alleviating any anxiety on the customer's concern for their property), they'd likely get more business. Until then I'd pass on them if you come across their name. Hope this helps those in the future....[More]
By C. J. on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
My daughter moved to Phoenix and then back home to Chicago. She used Bulldog Trucking for BOTH moves. In each case the company was honest, prompt and very professional. Then it came time for me to move from Chicago to Las Vegas the following year. Naturally I called the same company. Their quote price was much lower than everyone else - especially the broker my Company uses. My experience was flawless. They picked up the car exactly on time and delivered one hour early. Considering all the time I spent researching carriers, brokers, tricks, scams etc, Bulldog made it seem so easy. I seldom write reviews but in this case this company deserved special commendation. They delivered flawlessly three times. I highly recommend Bulldog to anyone needing this type of service. ...[More]
By Craig B on Bulldog Trucking about 10 Hours Ago
Have worked with Stephanie many times transporting my classic/custom cars and have yet to be disappointed. ...[More]
By Peter L. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
I have been shipping cars with Nations Auto Transport for a few years now. Mike Kobenstein is the only call I make. It doesn't matter if I am booking transport or just getting a quote, I have always gotten fast professional service from Mike. Mikes service is very professional and he gets the transports to my cars quickly. ...[More]
By Connecticut Classix LLC on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
I had a great experience with AmeriFreight from start to finish. I felt very comfortably with them handling my car. I will definitely use them again in the future. ...[More]
By Michelle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
By Michelle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Auto transportation is a highly competitive business. Majority of transporters online are brokers who use their knowledge and connection to find a carrier to transport your car with a 10-30% profit for their services which is build in their quote. If you are flexible with time then you will get a better price otherwise a higher rate. My experience with Mercury Auto Transport was overall very good. Mike my agent worked really hard to earn my business and provided me with a great price. I would definitely recommend Mike Bennett and here is his contact information. 954-239-1780 Ext. 36 email: mike.b@mercuryautotransport.com...[More]
By Aaron S. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 12 Hours Ago
Ally did a great job. She was on top of it. Excellent service. The car was delivered on Time and in perfect condition. Thank you for your diligence in following up with the carrier as well as myself. Best, Craig ...[More]
By Craig Rudin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Graham was very helpful. My son's car was gone within just a few days after I contacted them. Thanks so much Amerifrieight!...[More]
By Sherry Evans on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I want to thank Alli and the rest of the Ameri Frieght staff for making my shipment smooth and stress free. The team did a great job finding a carrier that would take my shipment to a remote area in the middle of winter. The service was flawless from the quote to the arrival of the vehicle. I would use them again and would recommend them to anyone that needs to ship a vehicle. ...[More]
By Brad on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
I had a non-running 4X4 diesel truck that needed to be hauled 989 miles. It took 3 weeks to schedule (I was told it might on initial conversations). The driver was on time at both ends and very professional. The truck was non-running so a winch was required to load and unload. The company picked it up from a driveway and delivered to the street in front of my house, not at a local parking lot. This was a difficult thing to do with a 50 ft trailer but they made it look easy....[More]
By DIon on AutoStar Transport Express about 14 Hours Ago
Happy to have worked with Maria and the team. They were so nice and courteous and the level of service was top notch. I moved an beat up Corolla and the way Maria helped me, it was as if I moving a Lamborghini or something! I saved so much money having A-AAA transport the car from Vegas to TX as opposed to driving it. They took 3 days....[More]
By Jennifer Ferraro on A-AAA Auto Transport Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
I called several companies to compare prices, etc. Brandon was very knowledgeable and helpful. The cost to ship my car was reasonable. Pick-up was when I wanted it to happen, and delivery was on time and undamaged. I had a few questions along the way and when I called Brandon he always had the answer and was most helpful. I ship my car back and forth from Michigan to California and back every year and will definitely give Brandon a call when I am ready to ship it again....[More]
By Patricia Pank on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
After completing an online quote request many companies responded & after 2 lengthy calls with the rep I felt confident my order would be fulfilled per our agreement. WRONG! They didn't dispatch a driver for more than a week & only after I had called several times to express dissatisfaction, at which time they asked for more money & missed the delivery date by 3 days. Then they asked me if I would be willing to write a positive review if they paid me $50! Everything they warned me to lookout for with other carriers, they did! I would NOT recommend Auto Transport 123, nor would I trust that the other reviews about the company are accurate....[More]
By JJ on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
By Freddy on American Auto Transportation about 16 Hours Ago
I am a dealer in Southern California and I have been using Nations Auto Transport for a number of years. My contact at Nations Auto Transport had always been Mike Koberstein who is, and always was, more than professional. Over the years, Mike went over and beyond to help me ship vehicles to my buyers throughout the US. Each and every time, Mike worked with me and gave me better rates than most of the carriers I had contacted. As an owner of a dealership, I depend very heavily on honest, knowledgeable, dependable, and competitive rates from carriers. Nations Auto Transport, and in particularly Mike Koberstein, never disappointed me in any shape or form. I cannot say enough positive things about a Nations Auto Transport and specifically Mr. Koberstein. ...[More]
By Jeb on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Nations Auto Transport LLC
Julie Sharpe about 9 Hours Ago
Thanks again Jeb. It is a pleasure working with you as well. Mike Koberstein mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503-718-7838...[More]
We have used Nations Transport several times and our contact is Mike Koberstein. Mike always does a great job on getting quotes on time and fair. Mike is always positive and helpful. We call him first on our transport needs. We have used others in the past but now only call Nations and Mike. Thanks Roanoke Motors Opie ...[More]
By ROANOKE MOTORS on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Nations Auto Transport LLC
Julie Sharpe about 9 Hours Ago
Thank you Opie for your review. I appreciate the opportunity to work with you and your dealership! Thanks again for entrusting your customers to me....[More]
Everyone at Excellent Auto were extremely supportive and assisted me throughout the process. Christa kept me informed the entire time letting me know how many other cars in my area were available for transport and the costs for those cars as well. Once a carrier was chosen they continued to keep me in the loop. I would use Excellent Auto again and refer their services to others as well....[More]
By Dean on Excellent Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
I purchased a car on Ebay . The seller recommended Quality Car Move. I really didn't know know much about car shipping . There was no despite upfront .. Vehicle was picked up on time . The contact Chris was very polite and personable. He emailed me a copy of the carriers insurance prior to pickup so I would feel comfortable. My new toy was delivered without any problems...[More]
By Erika Trayer on Quality Car Move about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 17 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 ...[More]