View 143,915 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 47
Reviews 1-25 of 1172
Lecia offered superior customer service. She assured me of timely delivery. She explained the process clearly. She was accessible whenever I needed. I...[More]
By J Varriano on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 55 Minutes Ago
I must admit, when Chuck told me about this company. I but was a bit, standoffish. But due to circumstances beyond my control, I used you... I was...[More]
By Ray Stanton on American Auto Transport (FL) about 2 Hours Ago
Amerifreight lures in customers with low rates then waits til the last minute to tell you no one has picked up the order. They say they are "try...[More]
By Chylle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Lance is very nice and kind. I need to ship my 2 cars from PA to WA ASAP. As I left my cars at my friends' house. He found a driver...[More]
By Mark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jihua, thank you so much for the great review. It was a great pleasure in assisting you in your ...[More]
Very dependable and efficient! I talked with Jennifer of car shipping pros only a few days before I needed to have my car shipped to Washington. It wa...[More]
By Linda Fritts on Car Shipping Pros about 4 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping my car and I was very nervous giving it to someone and not seeing it for nearly a month. Patrick O'Connell with Motor...[More]
By Brian on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Transport Services USA handled the cross country moving of my car with complete professionalism. The driver and office personnel where friendly and c...[More]
By Daniel Davis on Transport Services USA about 6 Hours Ago
Mark Latje is a reliable professional who is as accessible as a family friend. Before finding Mark, we had checked numerous companies and nearly signe...[More]
By ktcoyle on United States Transport about 6 Hours Ago
great experience and no problems, communication with dispatcher and driver was easy and car was delivered quickly...[More]
By sw on eBidTransport.com about 6 Hours Ago
We were quoted a rate that we assumed would allow us to have a carrier pick our car up before we left town. Our window started July 5th and ran to th...[More]
By Mike on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
I don't know what I would have done without this company they shipped my vehicle fast very effectively I had no other option another company really ga...[More]
By Conrad on Stateway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
The overall customer service was pretty good. I switched from another broker to Premier Auto and I was satisfied with the results. My vehicle was pick...[More]
By Aaron Williams on Premier Auto Shippers about 6 Hours Ago
I had a very positive experience. Everyone I worked with was pleasant. They met each of my request, even picking up my vehicle at the exact time I pr...[More]
By Erica on National Auto Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
I purchased a vehicle on eBay from Michigan and needed to transport it to North Carolina. The dealer tried to line up a transport, but 2 days later th...[More]
By John on TD Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Ship a Car Direct has great customer service and was very responsive via email and phone. The car was picked up and delivered promptly and without da...[More]
By Justin on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
Jeff was very professional and readily answered all my questions on moving my daughters car from California to Alabama. a few days prior to the schedu...[More]
By Bruce on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Transport Car Center Corp provided excellent service every step of the way. Car was delivered in perfect condition and in a very short time. Excellent...[More]
By Carolyn L on Transport Car Center Corp. about 8 Hours Ago
I selected Amerifreight because it had many good reviews and provided a quote that was lower than other carriers. It was also rated as one of the top...[More]
By J.M. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 7 Hours Ago
From the onset we always make it quite clear that we always quote our base rate which is the economy saver rate. There are however a number of factors...[More]
I was desperate to have my sons truck shipped to the East Coast. It was very hard to find an honest Company to work with and a dispatcher I could trus...[More]
By Jillian Englund on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Bridgett did a great job for us on relatively short notice and with an oversize vehicle. She received our order on a Monday morning and the vehicle wa...[More]
By Randall Brannan on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
THIS COMPANY WILL SUBMIT THE LOWEST BID POSSIBLE ON USHIP THEY WILL COLLECT THE DEPOSIT AND NEVER PICK UP YOUR ITEM. THEY WILL USE EVERY EXCUSE IN THE...[More]
By STAY AWAY on Initial Logistics LLC about 9 Hours Ago
it's been a quick pleasure less painful process! from pick up and delivery, no head ache, no heart burn, only 845$ poorer....[More]
By joegunn on Stateway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Order was placed on a Wednesday, carrier assigned by Thursday, car was picked up by Friday. 6 days later, car was delivered ahead of schedule for a de...[More]
By Mary T on Auto Transport Group Corp. about 10 Hours Ago
They picked up my car on VERY short notice and delivered cross country within 4 days. Unbelievable. Will definitely use them again for my next shipm...[More]
By Lynn on MJ Parker Trucking about 10 Hours Ago
Was very pleased with Stateway Auto Transport. They communicated and kept me informed very well, their prices were very reasonable and they were very...[More]
By Evan on Stateway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago