View 175,027 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 38
Reviews 1-25 of 929
This was my second time shipping a car with Amerifreight. First was a couple years ago from VA to HI and that was a good experience overall and much quicker than expected. This time around it was going from VA to WA. I don't know if this is just not as popular a route but my truck sat for approximately a week and a half after the available date. I dealt with Jorge this time around and found him to be professional and easy to reach for updates. Once the truck was picked up they did get it to me on time and the driver was able to bring it right up to my parking lot which was appreciated on a bad weather day. The one star off was due to the truck sitting after its available date and a bump up in price even after I paid for the level up from economy that had a 5 business day pick up window which was missed. I understand that the broker is not the one transporting the truck but nonetheless this was an inconvenience. Overall I would recommend Amerifreight and would use them again....[More]
By Matt on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Minutes Ago
The process of obtaining pricing was so much more of a soap opera then I ever imagined . I put in the request for pricing then I received 50 emails and 35 phone calls. then those folks would send more emails and would call over and over again . the prices ranged from 725 to 2100 . The hole experience of buying the service of shipping was worse then buying a car you have never seen. the estimated price online was 700 then to get the range of prices was crazy. it was a total chore until I got hooked up with Mikela while she jumped threw the hoops I requested , call me tomorrow AM at a certain time , send me a e-mail with the quote , tell me what to expect , tell me everything I need so I could check out her references that night. she was patient and seemed very good at her job , she also understood the dilemma I was going through. the entire transaction when threw without a hitch. The driver did all the right things , one night he did not call when he said he would then first thing the next morning he called and said it had gotten to late for him to call the night before. I really cant say enough positive things about them . it was cheeper then going and getting it myself and quicker to . thanks for the great service and deal. I would recommend their service to my closest friends in the business . . great job Mikela I will remember your patience and service and will use you from now on for all my transport needs. ...[More]
By Clay Bailey on Door to Door Transport about 2 Hours Ago
tara of the Baldwin l.i. office was my contact for shipping my car to my new home in Arizona .I found her to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable in this transport. my car arrived intact,although in extreme need of a car wash. I would use this company again because of tara's professional help in this matter....[More]
By danny d. on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Amerifreight and Leica did a great job of transporting my vehicle. It was delayed a bit as there were few carriers going to Idaho (imagine that) but otherwise it was a smooth experience....[More]
By Jennifer Eberly on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
This was the best part of my move!!!Dale was outstanding, and when I say outstanding I mean it. What I liked the most was his honesty and knowledge, he provided me with answers to all my questions and the service was more than what I excepted. I ordered an open container truck and to my surprise I end up with a close container truck for the same price. My car was delivered within 48 hours from the pick up date. If I ever need to move again, I have no doubt in my mind who to contact. Great Job Dale. Omar...[More]
By O.K on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
I was very nervous about shipping my Mercedes across the country, but after extensive research, I chose Ship a Car Direct, and I'm extremely glad I did. My initial contact was Tom who spent time with me on the phone answering my questions, and quoted me a price of $1350 to ship my car from North Carolina to Seattle. He was a really nice guy and easy to work with. He said the car would take about a week to reach Seattle. I did the paperwork online and paid a $250.00 deposit on my credit card. Next a transport coordinator named Hunter called me, and we set up a tentative pick up date and time. Hunter was my contact person throughout the shipping process and was extremely attentive. He was always available to take my calls, and I never once got the run-around. As we got closer to the pick up date, Hunter said the transport truck driver would be calling me directly. Chris, the truck driver called me the day before pickup and again the morning of the delivery. He arrived exactly when he said he would, and was very professional and efficient. I realy appreciated being able to actually meet the person who would be in possession of my car for a week. I got to watch my car being loaded onto the top rack of the transporter. About a week later, Hunter called me to say my car would be delivered the next day, which was right on schedule. My car was delivered to my door in Seattle in perfect condition. My car has a cream colored interior, and there was not even a smudge of dirt anywhere. I was really surprised, and thrilled! Aside from dead bugs on my windshield and grill, the exterior was not damaged in any way either. Upon delivery of the car, the balance of the shipping charge was due to the delivery driver. My experience shipping my car turned out to be the least stressful part of my entire move, and I would most definately use them again in the future....[More]
By Dana on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Matt, was very helpful, I was on tight time table to ship my vehicle, and he made it happen, he keep in contact through out the whole shipping process, the driver was very courteous and most of all cared, the price was well worth it, as they say you get what you pay for. I got a great deal, and most of all the car wasn't damaged. sincerely Stefan Neumann...[More]
By Stefan Neumann on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Vista Logistics transported two of our like-new cars from the west to the east coast. After receiving the cars, we noticed that they were not only filthy, but damaged in several places. The first car had damage on the front bumper and the check engine light was on and the second car had a dent on the driver's door, a damaged right fog light, and a damaged right rear rim, among other damages. We didn't even bother complaining about the heavy scrapes underneath the front bumper/undercarriage of the first car, although we have pictures to prove it. We provided before and after pictures of the vehicles when they were being loaded/unloaded and all the damage is listed on the bills of lading and in our e-mails which we sent shortly after taking possession of the vehicles. We even called Vista immediately after taking possession of the vehicles about all the damage and even the check engine light. Unfortunately, it's been about 6 months now, and Vista Logistics is still failing to respond to our claims. We have called and e-mailed Vista numerous times and each time we were given the runaround. We escalated the issue to their insurance company, who is taking the position that they cannot process the claims until Vista fills out the necessary claims forms, which they have clearly refused to do. We have followed up multiple times by phone and e-mail, but enough is enough. It seems the insurance Vista carries is practically meaningless and the only way to be compensated for the damages is by taking legal action, which we plan on doing. We highly recommend car owners avoid their services....[More]
By Sev on Vista Logistics about 4 Hours Ago
Very professional experience. Thorough, communicative throughout, this was a very positive experience with pick up and delivery faster than promised. Would use again and would recommend to anyone considering a vehicle move....[More]
By rick on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Great communications and customer service. Price was $100 lower than quotes from other carriers and car arrived in three days. They even waived the $150 deposit until after pickup. I would recommend this carrier to anyone who wants a great deal and fast delivery....[More]
By Patrick Young on Lightning Auto Carriers about 5 Hours Ago
I called several carriers and got the best price from New World Auto transport. In addition, I received the quote very quickly and Ray was very personable on the phone and he made me feel at ease and comfortable about going with his company. He was helpful in answering all my questions and assured me my car would arrive on time in good condition for the McCormick auction in Palm Springs. He chose a driver who had a good reputation with the company and the driver, Leion Chin was excellent. He was always in contact with me and picked up the car on time and delivered it on time as well, clean and in good condition. Leion called me to let me know the car arrived safely and was checked into the auction. I would highly recommend New World Auto transport to anyone who is particular with their vehicle. Bill Craffey ...[More]
By Bill Craffey on New World Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I just bought a $400,000 Car from an exotic dealership in south Florida & had it shipped to my home in Malibu. I really needed a white glove service & I got exactly what Justin from All Day Auto Transport described. The driver had 2 Porsches and 2 Bentley's in his hauler along with my Huracan so I knew it was in good hands. He put down floor mats and a seat cover while driving the car out of the hauler and actually wore white gloves!? I was really impressed. The trailer had to be a half million dollars at least , the thing was brand new. If you need an impeccable service this is the company to choose. High quality transportation and fantastic customer service 5 stars to justin and his team. ...[More]
By Farhad on All Day Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
By Farhad on All Day Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Excellent customer service. Carrier was not reliable on timing of pickup/drop-off but Kimberly was very proactive in communication and the job got done with no tangible issues....[More]
By Jake on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Both the agent Ms Kolleen and the truck driver have done their great job. I'm very satisfied with both the process and the result! Will recommend to my friends...[More]
By V. Lai on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 6 Hours Ago
It was truly an honor to ship with All Star Direct. The staff are kind hearted people and most importantly my car has arrived safely and that's all I ever wanted. Special Thanks to Bambi for finding a driver who could pick it up early. I'm giving her and her company my military salute on a job well done!...[More]
By Lieutenant C.J on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
This was my first time having a truck moved from one state to another. Bill at Transport Connection was absolutely the man to talk to when needing a carrier. I spent several days reading reviews, and contacted several other companies’ before calling Bill at Transport Connections. Bill found a carrier the same day I contacted him, and my truck was picked up in Florida two days later, and it was at my house in Maine two days after that. He also found me an enclosed carrier for the same price as I was willing to pay for an open carrier. If I ever have to have something moved again I will defiantly be calling Transport Connection. Thanks Bill for making this experience pleasurable....[More]
By Dan Healy on Transport Connection about 6 Hours Ago
I needed transport of my car as I was moving from Canada to Florida for a year. The problem is that I needed it immediately and I was sure no transport company would be able to fill the request. After filling out multiple online quotes, Get It Done Transportation both had the lowest quote and after speaking with them, they assured me that they would do everything they could to find someone to take my car on such short notice. After a day, they found a driver that could meet me close to the airport in Maine. The driver was great and got my car to Florida quickly and painlessly (and early). This was my first experience with auto transport and I intend to use them again when I return north next year. ...[More]
By Denise Matchett on Get it Done Transportation about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 5 Hours Ago
Denise, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure our clients are 100% s...[More]
I had spent 2-3 days studying all the available brokers to transfer the car. Used this site, the BBB site, Yelp - everything I could find. Nationwide generally had the best reviews, but my contact Laki was specifically named in several which is why I went with them. They did not disappoint. Cost was exactly as quoted, I was able to pay for everything in advance via Pay Pal. Had a slight paperwork issue at delivery where the driver claimed I owed him COD but a quick call to Laki and it was over in a minute. The car was picked up in Tuscaloosa, Ala where my daughter graduated from school. I had read reviews about drivers being late, asking to have cars brought to places that were not a residence, etc. However, these guys were on time, professional and got it here 3 days before they estimated. I think I paid $100 more with Nationwide than the lowest quote, but you get what you pay for. Car was in great shape and on time on both ends - for the extra $100 I got incredible peace of mind which was well worth it. Would use them again. Only minor suggestion is this industry works only a 3-5 day window from pickup (meaning that's when they let you know carrier and time). We were planning around a very tight window (less than 24 hours) between finishing a job and leaving for the airport so we were trying to get things locked down a few weeks out. It worked out fine, but would much rather have the ability to commit and lock into something further out. ...[More]
By Kirk on Nationwide Transport Services about 7 Hours Ago
June was exceptional in scheduling delivery of my new-to-me car. She even had a driver the morning after order was placed. She kept in close contact after initial contact and provided a thorough review of the transport process....[More]
By Jeff on Andrew Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
This was my Ist time to had a car moved by a carrier. Things went just like Rick quoted the move price and time, couldn't believe it I have another truck to move to Or. and you know who it will be. Thanks to Rick Sincerely W. Hammond ...[More]
By W Hammond on Mastcar Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Every thing went well. Kimberly was fantastic in finding the best carrier. They were a little bit late and had a difficult time finding the place to pickup the vehicle. They did deliver it 3 days earlier than quoted. Auto Transport did a great job. It was very easy....[More]
By Bob Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Just used these transport services in October 2015 I would definitely recommend All Aboard Auto Transport. They are professional and responsible. I ran in to an issue where my vehicle was not ready and the service shop needed a few more days for a part that was on back order. They worked with me and the service shop followed up and made sure I was satisfied. They picked up the vehicle and delivered as promised! ...[More]
By Sebastian on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 9 Hours Ago
Dealing with Showroom Transport was easy and seamless. The people that I contacted about booking the transport were friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. There were upfront about the potential delivery time and exceeded expectations. The delivery driver did a great job of keeping me informed about arrival times, and showed up on time. He arrived in a heavy rain and unloaded the goods in the rain and delivered them to us in a dry area. He was also very friendly and efficient. I would not hesitate to use Showroom Transport again....[More]
By Scott Miller on Showroom Transport about 9 Hours Ago
So I was reviewing a bunch of review sites to find out who to trust my car with... I have to say that wasn't an easy task since almost all of websites include only and exclusively the worst reviews possible. I found reviews talking from stolen items to broken windows. At first I called MVS but the price was just ridiculous, tried to negotiate. Waited a few days and called back but they wouldn't budge. I finally searched for other companies around Alberta and the name of this one caught my eye. I thought the name was funny but cool. So I called them and this girl Lili answers the phone. She was helpful and fast. I told her what happened with MVS and she said they would email me a quote in the next few minutes. I waited about 10 mins and got my quote in my inbox. Definitely a way better price that what I was being offered before so I decided to go with them. My move was inside the Alberta province, specifically from Calgary to Grand Praire. I was promise a week for the move but it took 6 days. In any case, I have found that people most of the time only leave reviews when they are super mad or something has gone horribly wrong but this wasnt my case so I thought I would share my experience and give my honest opinion. These guys treated me well, respected my time and seemed to care about satisfying my needs. As a customer is hard to ask for anything else. Thanks guys...[More]
By Marco on Ship My Ride about 9 Hours Ago