View 162,716 Reviews on 3,723 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 43
Reviews 1-25 of 1073
Always in contact throgh e mail for entire process of vehicle transportation. Arranged for the transportation in timely fashion. Pick up of the vehicle was also with in walking distance....[More]
By Shri Agrawal on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
I have shipped cars several times. Ship-a-car provided professional efficient service with clear communications about transport. The schedule was efficient, the pick up was on the date promised, communications for delivery were clear, and on drop off day a delivery warning was provided, the car was in the same condition as picked up, and carefully parked in my driveway by a polite respectful agent. I was very pleased with all aspects of this service....[More]
By Patti on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Having to move on military orders can be an easier task when you only have to use one vehicle to travel. I decided to that it would be more beneficial to travel with only one vehicle and decided to search for a vehicle delivery service to ship my SUV. Once a date was given the company was able to find a delivery truck in a fairly ok time. Nevertheless once a company was assigned to pick up my vehicle I was able to get the driver's information and communication was flawless. The only problem I had was that the day my vehicle was to be picked up was the day I was leaving from town. I called the driver and arranged for the vehicle to be picked up at a public area where I'd hide the key inside a magnetic key box, I sent pictures of the vehicle and the location. Once my vehicle was picked up I was informed via text. The delivery was about three days later and my vehicle arrived safe and sound. ...[More]
By Edgar Olivar on Direct Express Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
I travel to FL from MN every year for the warm weather. This was my first time using this company, and I will never use another. The young man who answered the phone was so knowledeable and kind, he explained everything to me clearly. I placed the order, paid my fee and then waited. A couple days later the same young man called me to let me know that they were still working on it, and just a few hours after we got off the phone a lady called me and told me that a driver could be there the next day, and was that ok with me. Sure was! The driver called me to let me know what time they would be there. He showed up 15 minutes early and was very polite and called me ma'am which almost never happens anymore with this generation. Anyway, he loaded my car and it showed up at our vacation home in FL 3 days later!...[More]
By RosieWelter on Auto Shipping Today about 6 Hours Ago
Joel and JC over at Mercury Auto Transport continue to be head and shoulders above the crowd when it comes to vehicle transport services. They only use the best carriers, and are highly concerned that each and every transport job is completed 100% to your satisfaction. A job well done, Joel, JC, and others at Mercury Auto Transport!...[More]
By James Kocmoud on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
This company is five stars all the way. They exceeded my expectations in every way and I will for sure be working with them again should I need to use their service in the future. The utmost care was taken with the items as well. Both the pickup and drop off were on time with no scratches or dents to items hauled....[More]
By Midori Firecaster on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 7 Hours Ago
I contacted the moving company a month prior to moving to transport my 2 cars from Mississippi to California, 2200 miles. They told me that they would contact me every week until the move week and then every day after that. I was never called by anybody and I had to call over and over and over, and no one ever called me back. I ended up calling the owner of the company the last week, and they guaranteed me transport for my 2 vehicles, but they never did. The last day I called I them I was flying out that day and they said the couldn't find me a transport. Worst company and experience ever, don't believe the positive reviews, it must be fake. I'm a government employee and I was being transferred for my job and my whole life was wrapped around these guys transporting my car, it was so stressful, and they failed me, don't let that happen to you....[More]
By Jon on Passage Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Found this company in Clovis California which uses owner operators, and is not a broker. Transported my daughters car from Fresno (college student) to Maryland (home) when college was done. Pickup was easy, car arrived early (as their website states it could take up to 16 days to get to the northeast), and Rick (driver) was very professional and kept us up to date as he got closer to Maryland and our arranged pick up spot. He had the car off the carrier when we arrived (rest area on I 95 with lots of truck parking space). Would certainly recommend this company to anyone who needed to transport a car. Car arrived in perfect shape!...[More]
By BelAIrCarGuy on Golden Key Express about 8 Hours Ago
Never had shipped a car before so we were new to the game. Steve briefed us accurately and was very helpful. If I ever need to ship again, I'll not hesitate to use this same source. Thanks for a job done well....[More]
By John Wells on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 9 Hours Ago
i have moved multiple cars and only use get it done transportation. this company is top notch serivice. i initially chose them because they are a family run business and i made the right choice because not only did i receive great serivice, i built a relationship and supported what america was built off of, FAMILY RUN BUSINESSES. Call these guys you wont be let down ...[More]
By Mark on Get it Done Transportation about 9 Hours Ago
Kimberly was very quick to answer any questions through email and phone. She was able to find me a carrier within a really short given amount of time. Carrier picked up and delivered early. Great job!...[More]
By Diane on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
we talked to Brad many times before our selected pick up date. he was always kind and assured us they could work with our schedule. our vehicles were supposed to be picked up 5/8-5/10 and delivered 5/15. they were never picked up. we made it clear we would be leaving on the 11th and would not be here for driver to pick up. Brad called us on the 18th and said they could pick up. as we told him we were not there. also were told it would be an additional $200 from the quote. we still need our vehicles transported but will definitely use someone else....[More]
By Keith Polkow on Lightning Auto Carriers about 10 Hours Ago
Great experience from start to finish. We had contact with the driver the entire time and he was excellent....[More]
By Mary Beyer on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
Montway offered pricing below the original quote of $1,050. My price was $1,000. My truck was delivered in great condition. I had a damaged window PRIOR to the pickup and the driver George was kind of enough to make sure my window was covered and protected from possible rain. So amazing! Great experience!!! Fast and efficient! Will definitely use in the future!!! ...[More]
By Ebony on Montway Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
They were good to work with. We were surprised that it only took two days to transport when we expected a week....[More]
By Chuck on Montway Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
This was my first time using an auto transporter and Steve was extremely patient and provided me with valuable information. When I hadn't heard anything from the actual trucking company regarding a pickup time, I have Steve a call and right away, he called them directly to follow up. Moments later he called me back to update me on the status. I was always able to reach him whenever I had any questions or concerns via phone or email. I would definitely recommend his services....[More]
By Kiara on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 11 Hours Ago
This is the second long distance move I have used South Beach Transport for. They were prompt for pick & delivery and I was well informed of when and where my vehicles were being loaded and unloaded. The agent was very curtious and helpful by reassuring me all would go as planned. The driver was pleasant and polite. My vehicles arrived in the same condition as when they left. When the carrier truck could not go any further in the destinated development he unloaded my vehicles and drove them to my delivery point. I would recommend South Beach transport to everyone and I would use them again. Well done!!...[More]
By Bill S. on South Beach Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Bill Avrich was very upfront and to the point. He even went out of his way to have one of the many scam callers remove my name off off his posting. The other guy had posted me as if I had contracted him and given him permission which I HAD NOT!! If i ever need a hauler again, I will call him directly. Trust is huge with me, and I trust Bill. Darry...[More]
By Darry on Transport Connection about 15 Hours Ago
The whole transaction was great, easy, and smooth. Good customer service. Price was reasonable. Only took 1 day to find a courier. They arrived to pick up the car on time and dropped it off during the time and date that was promised. Had no issues throughout the whole thing....[More]
By Phuong Nguyen on Ship a Car Direct about 20 Hours Ago
My 2013 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 needed to be shipped from Las Vegas to Houston. I called Global (upon a recommendation of a friend of mine), talked to Jason. First, he was so patient and knowledgeable, second he tried to hire a trucker for my car same day. He did al he promised!!! He hired a driver, who took care of my car. Really appreciate their professionalism which is rare in this industry!!!...[More]
By Danielle Atwell on Global Auto Transportation about 22 Hours Ago
Got my 2004 Toyota Tacoma picked up in Suffolk, and dropped off Rockville, MD. In have to say thanks to Scott for my trouble free experience! He was the greatest to deal with. Will recommend everyone who ever needs to ship a car interstate. ...[More]
By Robert Miller on AmPm Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
I contacted auto shipping group because I wanted a local company. I was lucky to have been connected with Lance. From the start, Lance was very good and honest about explaining the process and the costs involved. I had a car shipped from Maryland to Washington state. There were a lot of hiccups encountered with the carrier of the vehicle. Through the course of the shipment Lance was very good about calling me back, addressing my concerns and contacting the carrier on my behalf. Shipping cars is something I have only done twice in the past 15 years. If I have the need to do this again I will mot definitely choose auto shipping group....[More]
By Ivan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 24 2015 3:25AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 52 Minutes Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ivan Thank you for taking time out of your Holiday Weekend to give me a review. I know you ...[More]
I called Quicken Auto Transport after I was fed up with another transporter. Chris was so helpful and fast. I got a quote within minutes and was schedule for a pick up the next day. Brian, the driver was two hours late but I didn't mind because traffic in Georgia is terrible especially during rush hour. And plus, he gave me the head up to let me know how far he was. He was so very nice and put my mind at ease. He promised to delivered the car in within two business days and I was so surprised when my care arrived the next business day and in perfect condition. I was very please and I will definitely use Quicken Auto again. Thanks Chris for the good experience. ...[More]
By Pascal on Quicken Auto Transport LLC on May 24 2015 1:30AM
Mario transported my car and did a great job at explaining the whole process and answering all my questions. Transported a Honda Civic from Utah to Virginia in 5 days for $890. He responded to my messages very quick and was very clear, honest and transparent throughout the delivery. It was my first time transporting and I'm very glad I was in good hands! Highly recommended. Would definitely use again if I have to....[More]
By Jose on Navy Auto Transport on May 24 2015 1:27AM
I am very pleased that I used AmeriFreight. Graham was professional, honest and told me exactly what to expect. My car was picked up and delivered as promised. The total cost did include the additional insurance. I felt that the value and peace of mind purchasing the insurance was worth the cost. When 2010 BMW was delivered in Florida, it was exactly as I left it in Washington. If I ever needed to ship a vehicle again, I would choose AmeriFreight. thank you, Graham!...[More]
By Sharon J Smith on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 24 2015 1:05AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 11 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More] ...[More]