View 147,068 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 46
Reviews 1-25 of 1131
Tom, my transporter from SBT Inc., is a great guy. After doing my own research, i have decided to go with angels auto. Communication with them was alw...[More]
By ABILASH on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Minutes Ago
I had talked to a couple different agencies. Jonathon seemed to be the most upfront and honest one of the bunch. I did not know what to expect with al...[More]
By Brian Zarse on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 20 Minutes Ago
I was contacted by Hamik from the start of the quote. He kept me informed and called me back immediately when I had questions. I was very impressed ...[More]
By Lucy M. on Coastal Car Transport about 28 Minutes Ago
Excellent service!!! Vehicle picked up and delivered well in advance - a full week in advance to be exact. The driver who brought the vehicle was very...[More]
By Roni on National Auto Shipping about 29 Minutes Ago
Was very pleased from beginning to end. The car was picked up on the day promised, even a couple of hours early, but communication was excellent so ha...[More]
By Franzi on DIY Transport Inc. about 45 Minutes Ago
Have dealt with All Coast for several car transports from/to NJ and FL. They are professional, responsible and, in my opinion, fairly priced. Readily ...[More]
By John on All Coast Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Jeff and Ellen were very easy to work with. I appreciate that they were NOT as pushy as some of the other companies. We received our car 1 day earli...[More]
By Lien Phan on 4 Corners Transport Services about 1 Hour Ago
I was looking for a good price. Instead I found a great price with Awesome service. I bought a non running car in another state. When the driver show...[More]
By James Kremer on Heartland Trucking about 2 Hours Ago
Delivery was on time and car was delivered as it was. Delivery was on time and car was delivered as it was. Delivery was on time and car was delivered...[More]
By Don on Transport Connection about 8 Hours Ago
My wife and I are a young married couple right out of college trying to start our careers. Because of our profession, we couldn’t pursue our ca...[More]
By Andrew on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 7 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Got the job done, but too many calls and seemed like there was a lack of communication internally between their employees....[More]
By Steven Yee on Q Auto Transport LLC about 10 Hours Ago
I am in Australia and needed a '57 chef shipped from remote Delaware to California. We had this car listed with someone else who set a low price whic...[More]
By Tony on South Beach Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Avoid at all costs-No service once they get your money. Don't be fooled by ALS website. They are only a BROKER who uses the cheapest carrier they can ...[More]
By William on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC about 12 Hours Ago
AmeriFreight and Ali Miller took the worry out of getting our car moved from California to Massachusetts, and we are happy with the professional servi...[More]
By Cindy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 7 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
We had both vehicles shipped from Michigan to Texas without an issue! We could not have asked for better service than what we received from Bill at Tr...[More]
By Kellye Rennell on Transport Connection about 12 Hours Ago
A terrible company to 'try' and do business with. Apart from being quoted one amount only to have the associate call me a few days later telling me th...[More]
By Todd on Freight Center about 13 Hours Ago
Overall experience excellent. Steve gave me a firm quote right from the start and kept to his word. ...[More]
By Don on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 14 Hours Ago
Staff was friendly and easy to work with. Only problem was they got there so fast, we had not even arrived by the time got their. We had to find som...[More]
By Todd Zatorski on Direct Express Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
This was the first time that I had shipped a car. Jason did a very good job of guiding me through all of the steps, as well as how to deal with the o...[More]
By Steve Sansone on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
My quoted price was increased the day before I needed my car picked up and felt that I really had no choice but to accept it. I worked with Dale and a...[More]
By M.J on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
Jon followed my car transport from the beginning to the end. Although the company picked up the car up later than planned, the later pick-up worked be...[More]
By Stacie Laff on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Car was delivered on time and car in perfect condition. Customer Service was excellent. David was continuously sending the follow up e-mails. Very wel...[More]
By Soma Chaganti on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
The driver was a few hours late . However, I was kept updated. My car was one of 3 cars on the open carrier. The driver called me to tell me that he w...[More]
By Dennis Girardin on Montway Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Recently used MVS to ship my vehicle across Canada and the service could not have been better. Christina was more then helpful and their price was low...[More]
By Paul on MVS Canada Logistics about 16 Hours Ago
I wanted to coddle my Porsche Panamera in a covered transport. They did a great job - picked up on time. Called ahead to make plans and kept me infor...[More]
By Troy Williams on DIY Transport Inc. about 16 Hours Ago