View 179,070 Reviews on 3,960 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 43
Reviews 1-25 of 1053
My experience with Door to Door Transport could not have been better. I had an unexpected loss in the family and needed to make transport arrangements immediately. The company was very responsive, extremely reasonable in price, and thorough in their communications and customer service. The same person, Roy, contacted me personally many times throughout the transaction to ensure everything was in place and satisfactory. It was very reassuring during a difficult time. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for reliable and professional transport services....[More]
By Meredith on Door to Door Transport about 37 Minutes Ago
I can't believe how fast they got my bike from Colorado to North Carolina. I couldn't have done it faster myself. The bike was a little dirty and was tough getting out of the truck, but still a great service. ...[More]
By Eric Scifres on National Auto Shipping about 45 Minutes Ago
Car made it across the country in the condition that it was sent in and was available to be delivered much earlier than expected. Excellent communication even through bad weather and driving conditions on the day of pickup. ...[More]
By Nicholas Orta on Montway Auto Transport about 48 Minutes Ago
Our moving company recommended Ship A Car Direct. I no sooner entered my request on line than Angela called me to set up my shipment. She worked with me to set up a time and date that was convenient for us. The driver arrived early but with appropriate notice and was completely professional. Our car arrived safely and with no problems. I can't say enough about the customer service before, during and after the shipment. I always knew where my car was and when it would arrive. I highly recommend Ship A Car Direct....[More]
By Connie McGrath on Ship a Car Direct about 53 Minutes Ago
I own a small car dealership so I ship a lot of cars. Thought this was too good to be true but they had my vehicle loaded on a transporter the next day and then got the car to me a day early A+++ Will use this broker again!!...[More]
By Duane Hine on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 54 Minutes Ago
I researched heavily shipping companies on the internet. After which I really became apprehensive about using them (some had some truly awful reviews). So when I read about Ship A Car Direct I was intrigued. The fact that they pre-screened the carriers they used and that they had a 100% damage free guarantee cinched the deal. Everything went fine and as stated on their website. Their short videos were extremely helpful. I would definitely use them again! ...[More]
By Carrie on Ship a Car Direct about 55 Minutes Ago
IF AND WHEN I HAVE ANY FUTURE TRANSPORTATION TO MOVE SOMETHING FROM ONE STATE TO ANOTHER I WILL ALWAYS USE NATIONAL FOR MY VEHILCES MOVING BECAUSE THEY GET THWE JOB DONE IN THE TIME THEY SAY AND THEY KEEP INTOUCH WITH YOU TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN THE PICK UP AND DELIVER TIME....[More]
By HAROLD CARTER SR on National Auto Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
This is my second time using the services of Autotransport 123 and the whole transaction from reservation to delivery was flawless. I was kept informed of all the steps and knew ahead of time of pickup and delivery details. Drivers in both end were very responsive and willing to accommodate our schedule and requests. I got calls from both Autotransport 123 and the final carrier keeping me informed of transit times options to pay my balance and options for delivery. Overall it was a great experience with no surprises. Price offered was honored in both occasions that I have used their services....[More]
By Edgar Diaz on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Worked with us to make sure the car was picked up at the right time and then on the back end delivered as promised with phone calls day before and day of letting us know status. would use them again without hesitation. ...[More]
By Mike Innis on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
It was nice knowing my suv was in good hands. He was on time and very nice. Once we received my vehicle it was in great condition. Plus the driver called and updated me which was very nice. I will be using this service again. ...[More]
By CGB on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
fantastic customer service. time frame exceeded expectations. ...[More]
By k.a. on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
This was my second time transporting a vehicle, the first time doing so for personal reasons. Jason was AMAZING! Not only was the price right, but the level of customer service and consideration received from both Jason at Pricedrite and the drivers themselves was far and above that which was expected. I will definitely recommend Pricedrite to family and friends. ...[More]
By Sherri Wood on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I had 123 transport pick up my vehicle in mo. we had such terrible snow storms but the driver kept me well informed on when he would be getting my car and when the possible delivery date would be.....I was very happy with Matt the driver... very polite,,,,i would and will use 123 transport again....thank you,,, Joe......[More]
By joe on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Everything went well. Michael is very pleasant to work with. The driver was friendly and polite. The East coast had some weather issues before the pick but we did not have a specific time frame so things worked out well. Our son was very happy to pickup his bug....[More]
By Karen Schwegler on Godspeed Transport Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Working with Auto Movers USa was a pleasure. Jesus Perez is on top of his game and takes his business seriously. He is fair and honest and gets the job done. I appreciate his efforts very much - all the processes are clear and well defined. I'm recommending Auto Movers USA to everyone....[More]
By JIM REARDEN on Auto Movers USA LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Sam was very nice and informetive with all details of the Car location and condition. For point a to z. Until delivering car to my brother . Very understanding with the tight location to deliver and drove the car to the adress and got a ride back to the semi. ...[More]
By michael soto on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Hello everyone, I found Gold Coast Auto number and I called them to ship my car from California to Alabama. At the beginning, they said that the driver will pick up the car at Dec23rd. Also, they took 200$ as a deposit, On Dec23 Ashley one of the members said that they postponed the pick up date to Dec24th for some odd reasons, and he also asserted that the driver will contact me at the morning but no one did! Now I have been calling since 9 AM to 10 PM and no one answered, but when my friend tried and called they called him back. The worst thing is they ignored him also when they discovered that he is my friend. I wrote this review just to let you know guys that they scammed us, so they could do the same thing to anyone else....[More]
By mohammad redha on Gold Coast Auto Carriers about 2 Hours Ago
I appreciate the service I received through Ship a Car Direct. It was a bit complicated finding the right carrier before I found Ship a Car Direct, so many companies have mixed reviews. Ship a Car was professional, on time and safe with no hidden fees or charges. They screen most of their carriers so you only get the quality ones....[More]
By Michelle Davis on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Quick Delivery within 2-3 days & on time..... ...[More]
By Vaibhav Behl on United Freight Of America about 2 Hours Ago
Tara was extremely helpful during the entire process. She always provided me with up to date information. When I had a delivery date restriction she easily worked with me to meet my needs. This was my second time working with the company and I was very satisfied. ...[More]
By Chris Reber on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
What a great experience. I choose this company because they seemed very personable. Brenden and I chatted about Michigan for the first 15 minutes before we even dealt with my auto move! So basically, TD consist of Brenden and Dominic. You only deal with them and for good reason! They are REALLY good at what they do. I have shipped a vehicle before and also, assisted a friend in the shipment of her vehicle. Both times we had issues. Both times, we ended up paying more money than our original quotes and our pickup/delivery dates needed to be changed in order to accommodate truck drivers... WTH!? I thought the broker was supposed to handle all of that for you. And that is where TD AUTO TRANSPORT comes in. Don't play any games. They will give you a fair price and they will explain the entire industry to you if you'd like. I logged at least 5 hrs talk time with Brenden through this process - they are never in a hurry and always make you feel like a deserving customer. This was my Benz AMG! My baby, and Brenden you came through. I hope this review conveys how strongly I recommend TD Auto Transport. Brittany H. (Benz from Chicago, IL to Coconut Creek, FL) $779.00 (4 days until delivery)...[More]
By Brittany Henley on TD Auto Transport (FL) about 2 Hours Ago
Excellent service and very prompt and honest suggestions given. Highly recommended. Keep up the great work!! Definitely will be recommending to my friends who would be planning for long distance car move....[More]
By Sanatan Desai on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Jared was very helpful and arranged a pickup date that met our schedule. Pickup was within window and went as planned. Two cars were delivered within a week from NY to CO and were delivered in good shape....[More]
By Richard on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I could not be happier with Direct Express. They assigned the pickup and the transporter picked up the vehicle on the day as scheduled. I received a call from the driver the next day. He asked if he could deliver the vehicle later that evening. Wow - two day service!! The vehicle arrived in perfect condition. Kelly answered all my questions and was a great help. As the name implies, Direct Express Auto Transport is exactly that. ...[More]
By Tom Lewis on Direct Express Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Car arrived later than expected (partially due to weather in NJ) Driver was very courteous and professional. Communication about delivery delay could have been better but the delivery date was not that important to me. Car was filthy but again that is because we had bad snow in NJ so the highways kicked up a lot of dirty snow. Overall, a very pleasant and EASY experience and I would definitely recommend them to friends and family....[More]
By Julie S on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago