View 167,161 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 45
Reviews 1-25 of 1115
I am not one of those people that gives reviews. Actually for me, first service do not deserve review. It was just a first impact. With Sun Auto Transport it was a very good and polite one. Therefore, I kept their contact and I've used them for 2 roundtrips and 1 oneway trip and I loved it. I have no specific complaint other than the fact that I wish that the price could stay low at all times without seasons affecting it (Every nationwide car buyer dream). I've actually kept Albert Newman's phone number on speed dial because you never let a good customer service employee's phone number go to a waste. He's also available on the weekend, even Sunday, and I appreciate that flexibility. For these reasons, I strongly recommend Albert Newman's Sun Auto Transport Service. Even though I live in Seattle I still choose this company stationed in Florida, because after using a few different auto shippers before I personally and honestly believe that Sun Auto is the best. Ask for Albert Newman and say Fadel sent you. P.S. Call me if you would like to verify this post....[More]
By Fadel Bamba on Sun Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
This is the 2nd time using Direct Express and I have been pleased every time. I will use them again and also recommend them to others. Firm and reasonable quote was the best....[More]
By hamid talei on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Great work! Thank you! He picked up the truck nice and early, and the dropped it off right at my hotel. Super communicative. The truck looked great, and there was absolutely positively nothing at all wrong with the truck. Ran great. Glad to have it in California!...[More]
By Adam Hedgpeth on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Very good experience with this shipping company. I realize the reasons you shouldn't pick the cheapest quotes or the car will sit longer, but at $640, Get it Done was one of the lower quotes that I received. I believe the difference was them as brokers took less of a cut than the others I considered. This made the amount the truckers got as high as the higher quotes that I received....[More]
By Shelby W on Get it Done Transportation about 1 Hour Ago
Excellent Service, they picked up my car on time and it arrived it to the destination on time. I will definitely use their service the next time I ship a car. ...[More]
By Abolore Arije on Angels Moving Autos about 1 Hour Ago
We've heard many stories about moving vehicles. Angels Moving Autos was recommended by a friend of my daughters, so we gave it a go. The sign-up was easy, communication and schedule time for the service prompt and efficient. The pick-up went exactly as described, the process was easy and smooth and the driver Yuri was courteous, prompt, and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend this company to others...[More]
By DM Aibinder on Angels Moving Autos about 1 Hour Ago
I was looking for a carrier that was professional and was able to take care of my car move from MA to CA. I found this shipper online and it was a great choice. Please note that I was in touch with other shippers and they would keep changing their prices as the shipping date came closer. With this company, it was very clear from the beginning what their price was. Once the process got started, they were very methodical about educating me along each step of the way how I should act. The dispatch service was fantastic. They would get back to me with all the answers to my questions, first through phone and then through email. Very trustworthy and excellent service. The car arrived in great condition and the drivers were very professional. Thank you!...[More]
By Saurabh Mahapatra on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 1 Hour Ago
Thanks for the positive feedback, Saurabh! We prefer transparency too! Happy to keep you informed!...[More]
Richelle was very friendly and knowledgeable in regard to the service. The price is pretty fair, after comparing to 10+ other companies. But this company was the most consumer centric by far comparing to the rest....[More]
By Mandy on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
I'd never shipped a car before, and had heard horror stories, so I did a lot of research to decide on Lightning. Great decision!! My car arrived this afternoon, safe and sound. One driver, one rig, door to door. We were sent a pickup time well in advance, but couldn't have anyone available on that weekend. They worked with us to change it, without any hassle whatsoever. The driver arrived on time, professional and courteous, mid-day on Monday, in San Mateo, California. The driver contacted me on Wednesday to say that he would deliver on Thursday (I still find that amazing) within a 3 hour window. He contacted me again earlier on delivery day to give me a closer time frame. 45 minutes before delivery, he gave me a specific time and location, and arrived at precisely that time. I knew they couldn't deliver to my house, on a narrow street with many trees, and proposed a nearby grocery store. To my surprise, the driver knew this part of Charlotte well, and that overhanging trees could damage cars on top - not a concern for grocery delivery. He gave me an address on a wide side street in an industrial area a short distance away. I appreciated that he was being careful with all his cargo. Shipping the car cost less than the gas alone would have cost to drive it, not to mention wear and tear, time, hotels, the flyover states.... I'd ship again, and I'd definitely use Lightning again. ...[More]
By Sarah on Lightning Auto Carriers about 2 Hours Ago
Picked up on time. Dropped off on time. Everything good with car. Will defiantly use again. Thank you auto transport 123. Will recommend this company....[More]
By Hans haehnel on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
I have used National Transport two times to ship my daughter's car to and from college. I have been very pleased with all aspects of the experience: - Both Alex and Michael are knowledgeable and answered all my questions. - drivers were on time to pick up and delivery the car. - The drivers were easy to communicate with via text message and cell phone. - The car arrived in great condition both times. - I'm so pleased with the overall experience I just booked our 3rd transport. ...[More]
By Carol J. on Nation Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
After a bunch of junky quotes, and dumb people cold calling me, I chose Auto Shipping Group based on the reviews. I spoke with Malia at length and she was quite helpful. She explained the process and the industry, what was reasonable to expect and what was not. I could quickly tell she knew what she was talking about and wasn't giving me a bunch of BS baloney. Since it was summer she was headed on vacation. (even gave me her cell number). She handed off the call to Stephanie who was also quite professional. It only took a couple days (two i think) and the car was picked up. The driver was courteous and professional (Sandro) from Call Center Auto Transport. I was a little nervous since my car (a Mercedes) was loaded in position 1. I appreciate that he put the car on facing backwards so the road splatter hit the trunk and not the hood. All in all it was a positive process. ...[More]
By Kurt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****Kurt, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with yo...[More]
Just want to say thank you to heidi@autoshippinggroup.com for a great job! After a lot of delays on my part, Heidi got everything taken care of and in about a week, the car was delivered. She is very knowledgeable and explained the process from start to finish. When a problem came up with an e-document that wouldn't send, she went above and beyond to take care of it. It's very rare these days to get the kind of 5 star service she provides. Thanks again Heidi, great job!...[More]
By Robert DeFrancisco on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business an...[More]
Jason was very good with communication and keeping us informed of the status of connecting us with a carrier. The price ended up being $150 more than initially quoted because the carrier was supposed to come to my home. He was running late and as a result we needed to drive 40 minutes to meet him. The driver was very courteous and apologetic for running late. Most importantly the car was delivered on time and in very good shape. I would use them again. ...[More]
By Kevin on Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC
Jason about 2 Hours Ago
Thanks Kevin I was happy to set it up for you and have the Cherokee picked within 24 hours I know it was important for you to have it for your son in ...[More]
I had used Amerifreight before to move my car from Texas to MA. I called them again to move back. Because my area was in South Texas, Ali went out of her way to contact carriers who would be able to transport my vehicle within the narrow time period (1-2 days for pick-up) that I had assigned. The driver was very professional and my car arrived without any dents or scratches. Most importantly, it was picked up and delivered on time. I paid 1400, you can choose a lower price if you have a wider pick up window. My car was dirty (mostly dust) but that is what I would expect from an open carrier. I was very happy with the service and will use this company again....[More]
By Sabrina on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Excellent cusotmer service. I have used Autotransport previously and my past experience merited using again and will contiue for any future transport needs. Treatment was quite curteous and professional. Driver also gave the same quality service....[More]
By Frank on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
I was handled by a new rep and then by Preet, the actual broker. Though they technically complied with promised dates, they did not really explain those time frames nor did they explain the payment process or delivery process at all. In the end it took 16 days from order date to delivery date, even with paying an expedite fee of $200 (which I opted to do 4 or so days into the process). I was turned over to the actual shipping company in the end, rather than Cavalier getting definitive answers for me re delivery. I signed a charge authorization up front and thought that took care of payment. At no time did they explain that it covered their fee, not the fee to the shipping company. So at the end we got a surprise call after banking hours saying the driver needed $1100 in cash the following am at 7. Cavalier wound up figuring that out for us, but thank goodness the shipping company had an after hours number for Preet. Also my son had to walk a mile or so to a spot where they could drop the vehicle, even though it was picked up in a residential area just fine and this was not explained to us up front. A lot of this could have been avoided with good communication. ...[More]
By Jane V on Cavalier Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Cavalier Auto Transport
Lauren about 3 Hours Ago
Jane we value your opinion and will always strive to become better. After reading your review there are some areas that need we need to shed light on....[More]
This is the best transport service for the money. I won't use anyone else. You can lowball for a better deal, but good luck with that. This is not the first time I've counted on Fletcher and he always delivers. Very quick transit, three days Florida to Texas and the car arrived just as it left....[More]
By Nosa Idemudia on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 4 Hours Ago
After reading about auto transport companies I was very concerned. I did my reasearch and found two companies I was considering. Ship a car was my choice because of Emily. She always followed up quickly and was sensitive to my concerns Mike was the person who was assigned to me and he also was very sensitive to my concerns. Unlike those scary stories he was very accommodating. Today I am working with Emily to get another car shipped and of course requested Mike!...[More]
By Yvonne on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 1 Hour Ago
Thanks for the awesome review and the repeat business, Yvonne! We're always happy to address concerns!...[More]
Great Service! Easy, online booking with very competitive price quote. The vehicle was picked up 2 days after booking service, which was very fast. The vehicle was delivered the next day with no issues. ...[More]
By Steve Hall on Direct Express Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Had a good service took 7 days to transport vehicle vehicle was received and communication was done in advance The staff is cooperative and they have done move on time....[More]
By Rachit on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
It was everything I expected and more.Very professional set up on 19th and next day I received all of my drivers info and schedule.Driver was professional called in advance to schedule times.They are the best at what they do!...[More]
By P.Bidro on State-By-State Transporters about 4 Hours Ago
Everything was great. Dealing with Brian was a pleasure. I would definitely recommend his company Very friendly and was charged the quoted price which I considered fair. ...[More]
By Kim wood on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
Shipper and Broker did an excellent job through out the entire shipping process, they stayed in constant contact with me the entire time. The driver called upon arrival to pickup combine and was able to load machine by himself without any assistance as the seller were unable to be with him at pickup. There were no problems with the transport and no damage was done to machine. Everything from start to finish was very straight forward and prompt actions were taken to insure a speedy delivery of machine. I would definitely use Nationwide again for any future transport needs that I may have. ...[More]
By Duane on Nationwide Transport Services about 4 Hours Ago
Gilbert was awesome. He was fast, responsive, and knowledgeable. I have shipped over 8 cars already using different companies and this was one of the easiest shipping experiences I have been through. Price was also fair. I got my car fast and without any hassle. Car was in its original condition when I got it. Everything went off without a hitch. I would surely use their services again....[More]
By Vinnie Parker on Philam Transport about 5 Hours Ago