View 169,320 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 46
Reviews 1-25 of 1148
I just wanted to write a thank you to Safeway Car Transport for getting our 300ZX over to us with no problems, we appreciate it! This is our second move with them and both went well. We will be using them again next time we move :) Lorraine...[More]
By Lorraine on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Top notch movers, I can understand why everyone I know uses them and am glad I switched. Punctual, amazing crew, clean trucks, fair price and professional & friendly customer service...[More]
By brad on Premium Auto Movers about 3 Hours Ago
Amazing service, from initial phone call and quote to the actual move! Everything done professionally, courteously, and with great attention to detail. The team who did the move was incredible...[More]
By stuart on Premium Auto Movers about 3 Hours Ago
This company keeps delivering excellent service! This move wasnt easy... moving is tough already, but moving with a super full work schedule is harder. Thats why we decided to go with a company. ...[More]
By wetsump on Premium Auto Movers about 3 Hours Ago
These guys are the best movers I have ever used, and I've moved about four times in the past five years. I knew this move needed to be swift and professional, and after doing thorough research and seeing all the rave reviews of this company, I decided to go with the company who seemed the most professional above the rest...[More]
By oliver on Premium Auto Movers about 3 Hours Ago
I have moved so many times that I can't even count; this was my best experience to date! Moving my stuff today is not like many years ago, today it's with 4 kids and a house full of things that I think I should put in the garbage but it is not my call anymore... so I was anxious about that move. they were courteous professional and fast! The move cost the same as the estimate and end up being a very smooth move....[More]
By oliver on Premium Auto Movers about 3 Hours Ago
The only negative experience was during pick up of the vehicle. There was a window I desired to have met and it was pushed to the right due to unavailable drivers. Better communication needs to be there to make it smoother. Overall though I was happy with the whole experience....[More]
By Adam Dierker on Direct Express Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Graham was very concerned that I be up to date on when my car was picked up and when it would be delivered. This is an example of good customer service....[More]
By Mark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Quote was the lowest I received...better than any that were put out to bid. Phone process very smooth and easy. Car arrived ahead of schedule and in excellent shape. No problems, would use service again. Justin was very responsive and a pleasure to work with....[More]
By Art Destin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
I shipped my Nissan Sentra. The order # was 216931. Pick up was on time and no hassles. The car was delivered well ahead of the original Expected delivery time. Overall it was a great service that offered peace of mind!! ...[More]
By Sarwan on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
They were very prompt and there was no disappointment or delays, I called today and the next day the car was picked up as scheduled, and delivered within 5 days as scheduled too which was very impressive. Keep it up autotransport ...[More]
By Julian on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AAA TRANSPORTERS!!!!!!!! A company that not only lies, they are also disrespectful and their way of solving issues is hanging up on your call or not answering your calls at all I made arrangements to have my nephew’s SUV transported from Illinois to Florida. A price was quoted to me by George of $570.00 and I was informed to give the carrier (driver) $75.00 in cash, Certified check or Money order when he picked it up and the rest in Florida on delivery. He still requested a Credit card number in order “to start the process” but stated “we will not charge the card” My nephew called and spoke to George at AAA Transporters and made arrangements to hold the delivery to Florida between the dates of 9/11/15 and 9/14/15, since my nephew had just arrived in Florida from the move. George informed my nephew that it would not be a problem but made no mention of additional charges. The agreement was never sent to us, after I requested 3 times and left 2 messages still no agreement and the carrier was at my door! I tried numerous times calling and leaving George messages to no avail. It was not until I explained our situation to another employee at AAA Transporters that I was given George’s Cell phone number and he answered the phone. He kept saying he emailed the agreement and it must be in my spam but it was not in my spam b/c I added to safe list. I then requested him to fax it, he said he couldn’t because he was not at work. And he added “The driver also has the paperwork just ask him for it” The driver a very nice gentleman caught in between this situation gave me what he had which was titled “Bill of Lading” and the only information on it was a pick up address and delivery address. The rest of the information was blank. We completed the information, wrote down the odometer, handed the $75.00, took pictures and the SUV was on the way. However it arrived BEFORE the agreed date and my nephew was not ready financially to accept delivery. That is why he made arrangements with George to have it delivered between specific dates. The carrier SMBB (great company) made a 3 way call to George however George began speaking to the carrier before he knew I was also on the line. And began ranting about he never gave me instruction to give the driver $75.00……he never agreed to deliver the SUV between those dates and he would charge us extra! That’s when I interrupted him and said I was also on the line in a three way call and I called him an outright liar! And since we …..(The carrier and myself) that were on the phone were not getting anywhere with George I asked for his supervisor. Chris Delany came to the phone and as I was trying to explain our situation he didn’t let us finish. He started to talk about how many years George was there working with them and he wouldn’t make a mistake like that, added about their ratings. He was not helping to resolve the issue; he added he can store the car for $10.00 a day. I told him that his ratings would not be that good after I tell customers not to do business with them. That’s when the carrier asked him “what about my money?” Chris answered and I quote “I’m done, I heard enough” and handed the phone back to George and right away George stated we can store it for $15.00 per day! I told him your boss just said $10.00/day and you’re saying $15.00?? George again lied to both the carrier and I on the phone saying that’s not what Chris said, and hung up on us! (The Carrier and I) I was livid and so was the carrier to say the least! The carrier stated she was going to report them to Central Dispatch and I am doing the same plus the BBB and the transportreviews.com. What happened you ask? The carrier sent me a copy of the paperwork that showed them we were to pay $500.00 and the amount the carrier had to give AAA Transporters was a big $0 not a penny goes to AAA Transporters. They had made a mistake on the paperwork!! God is GREAT!!! So the carrier agreed per the paperwork that we give them only $425.00 and the driver delivered the car. The carrier resolved the issue! NOT AAA TRANSPORTERS - - -DON”T FALL FOR THIS COMPANY!!! Gina from Illinois...[More]
By Gina from Illinois on AAA Transporters about 6 Hours Ago
For weeks I worried , read multiple reviews , read BBB ratings and agonized over this process . After initiating a call to what I thought was a carrier , the flood gates opened to unrelenting phone calls . Eventually a friend suggested Ship A Car Direct . I called Gaby and rest is history . This was a wonderful stress free experience and the rate was good . Gaby sent me all the necessary videos , information and calm my fears . My driver ( Sherrod ) took excellent care of my daughter's car , delivered it from Georgia to California early and without any incidents . I am very a satisfied parent ( customer ) !...[More]
By Grace on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
This is the second (2) time we're using Stateway Auto to ship our cars, and we are very satisfied! We always deal with Amily, and as always, she was fantastic. So thank you Amily, and the entire Stateway team for once more exceeding our expectations and making this yet another easy and smooth shipment. I'm beyond thankful that we found you guys, the amount of time you take to work out the kinks and make sure your customers are satisfied is what will keep us coming back year after year. Awesome price, fast response, even faster delivery, and simply a pleasure to do and give business to! I did have a chance to read some of the negative reviews and was pretty surprised so I'm just really happy that we keep having good experiences!...[More]
By John on Stateway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Laura was easy to work with, and very concerned with the entire process. She answered all my questions, and dealt with any concerns I had. I couldn't be happier with her service....[More]
By Jorge Ramos on Vehicle Shipping Group LLC about 7 Hours Ago
My vehicle was shipped from Calgary to Brampton in August 2015. I was advised that it would be sent via SVP shipping, however this was the first of many lies. I was advised that we can leave items in the car while it is being transported and that things will be safe, however this couldn't be further from the truth. I was told that SVP had coordinated with a dealership in Brampton where the car would be dropped off. At this time, I'd get a call as soon as it arrives. My vehicle was in fact dropped at the dealership and I received a call THREE DAYS AFTER IT ARRIVED advising me my car was there. When I went to pick up the car, the dealership had NO IDEA what the car was doing there. In the 15 years the manager has been there he's never seen this and doesn't even know why it was done this way. Best part is that the car was dropped in a handicap parking spot. - No, I lied, the best part was tha5 my vehicle was completely robbed of all of my belongings!!!! Everything was stolen. Clothing, books, a children's tent, shoes, toiletries, makeup, confidential paperwork, eveb my sunglasses!!! I called Steve immediately and all he kept saying is that his drivers never steal. HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHEN THESE WEREN'T YOUR DRIVERS????? The job was contracted out to TWO different companies. One from Calgary to Montreal and the other from Montreal to Brampton. The service given by Steve was HORRENDOUS!!!!! He was arrogant, rude, and wasn't even listening to the concerns. He even went so far as to threaten us to 'Be careful'. Forget about common courtesy and empathy... This was the worst customer experience ever. I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST EVER USING SVP FOR ANYTHING UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR BELONGINGS STOLEN. IF YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE $H!T FEEL FREE TO CALL HIM. YOU'RE BETTER OFF WALKING YOUR CAR TO YOUR DESTINATION. WORST. SERVICE. EVER. ...[More]
By Sadia on SVP Auto Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
By Sadia on SVP Auto Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
The assigned carrier, Polar Express (Tim out of Sacramento) was excellent at communicating. He arranged an early pick-up and told me the car would be delivered today, Monday 8/31/2015. He even texted me photos of my vintage sports car on the trailer from underneath and side views. Gave me a call with a 1 hour window of ETA for delivery. Right on time. Met and exceeded all expectations. Melanie Calllanan of All State Vehicle Transport, LLC out of Nashville, TN was my broker. She was available anytime. I spoke with her early on Sunday morning, and she had a driver assigned within minutes! Will definitely use both All State Vehicle Transport and Polar Express with future moves....[More]
By Eric Johnston on All States Vehicle Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Tommy Reardon at ShipYourCarNow did an awesome job for me. This was the first time I ever shipped a car long distance and he was extremely honest and helpful. He provided me with excellent information and communicated with me during the entire process. I will use him again and refer ShipYourCarNow to anyone looking to for auto transport service. He is a 1st Class operator and businessman! ...[More]
By Linda on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 8 Hours Ago
When shipping a vehicle, ask how easy is it to ship the vehicle to the location you want it to go to. They don't ship a lot of vehicles to Montana, so it took longer then l thought it would. Nobodies fault, but something to keep in mind. They were very honest about how hard it was to ship the vehicle. Would use them again....[More]
By Roger on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
I was very impressed with Dynamic Automovers. Derrick provided prompt and excellent customer service. They set up pick up dates to our convenience and delivery was as planned. I will use them again on our next move. ...[More]
By Alyne Abraham on Dynamic Auto Movers about 8 Hours Ago
Excellent experience. The Amerifreight company found a carrier within minutes. The driver was professional and on time.The car was delivered with any damage and on time. I would recommend Amerifreight for anyones car hauling needs....[More]
By Dean Johnson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 8 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
From the start of our journey, seeking out a company to work with, to the car being dropped off, Chell was friendly and eased our mind. We were so fortunate to have her helping us. She fought on our behalf when the trucking company was late picking up the car, and as well as when they tried delivering the car early. I would and will recommend Auto Shipping Group LLC to anyone who needs cross country assistance with their vehicle. ...[More]
By ML on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
I was worried about promptness and reliability of service, so I kept looking around for days before I decided to call Angela. No other company came close to the service and attention I received. My car arrived to California in imperfect condition after just a few days. Thank you Angela and all involved in transporting my car to California!...[More]
By Ruben on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
I spoke to about 5 different companies about transporting my Audi. Didn't know this industry was so competitive. All brokers I spoke to talked a good game, bit didn't follow through on their promises. Robert with Premium not only delivered on realistic prices but everything he said would happen came through. Can't say I had such a wonderful experience before. ...[More]
By Allan on Premium Auto Movers about 9 Hours Ago