View 148,705 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 51
Reviews 1-25 of 1251
These people are all sweetness and smiles until your deposit is in hand at which point you could drop dead and they wouldn't care. I shipped my car...[More]
By Robin Beers on Budget Auto Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
State2State advertises that your car will be delivered in 7-10 days from pickup. DON'T BELIEVE IT. My car took 17 days to reach its destination. W...[More]
By Jim T on State 2 State Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Never, ever do business with these hucksters. They promise you everything and deliver nothing. The car pickup and delivery were both late causing ...[More]
By Robin Beers on Budget Auto Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
I had many conversations with A-AAA Auto Transport - Ross. My car was scheduled for Friday or Saturday, but was told because he could not reach his r...[More]
By Cynthia Robertson on A-AAA Auto Transport Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
I selected this company based on reviews. My personal experience was very different. They picked up the car 1 day late and delivered my car 7 days lat...[More]
By han on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Please be warned. This is the most uncooperative, rude, arrogant carrier we have ever had the displeasure of working with. In 7+ years this is the f...[More]
By AutoStar Transport and Logistics on Lud Field Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Don't EVER pay a deposit to a shipping broker. This was what I learned after talking to other companies. I didn't know, so I was a first-time customer...[More]
By Gayle on New Way Moving Services about 16 Hours Ago
We contracted US Car Transporters on August 29, 2014, to pick up our car in Illinois, and deliver it to Michigan. We were promised by a very smooth ta...[More]
By Joe Combs on US Car Transporters LLC about 16 Hours Ago
Response from US Car Transporters LLC
xavier about 12 Hours Ago
It wants 2 weeks later. Our customer service department was in contact with you. We where in contact with your wife..........[More]
This company is a scammer. They give an inclusive low price, including a $195 deposit, and afer you pay they send you a contract showing the deposit ...[More]
By howard watts on US Auto Transport LLC on Sep 22 2014 2:54AM
When we had given the order, the sales rep had told us that we had to specify a window of about 10 days for pickup. We had very specifically specified...[More]
By Steffen G. on Dependable Auto Shippers on Sep 21 2014 10:17PM
Well, I was going to use this company after shopping around. Joe started off nice and informative. As a matter of fact, he even had my business. T...[More]
By Lance M. on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. on Sep 21 2014 6:13PM
This was a horrible experience that I would not recommend to anyone. The estimate and arrangements were handled very efficiently and professionally. ...[More]
By kimberly Prey on Montway Auto Transport on Sep 21 2014 1:04PM
Agent was extremely responsive before a contractor was signed, after which was irresponsive to repeated calls, vague in providing relevant information...[More]
By movemycar on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Sep 20 2014 11:58PM
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon about 13 Hours Ago
We appreciate all feedback concerning the service provided by AutoStar Transport and Logistics and its carriers. This is just another example of cus...[More]
At first these guys seemed decent, price was fair right in the middle, but then they came back with a higher price. I was in a pinch because my vehic...[More]
By Nick on Dream Auto Transport on Sep 20 2014 5:48PM
My car didn't get picked up and tried call them but no answer. I called other companies and found out they put it on the broker site for $1000. I didn...[More]
By axel on Destiny Auto Shipping on Sep 20 2014 4:07PM
This is not the first car I have purchased and shipped from out of state. I contracted with Auto Shipping Group because Julie sounded nice and profess...[More]
By Chris Carter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 20 2014 3:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 21 2014 9:47AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Chris I am sorry for the delay in delivery of your vehicle. We have noted this experience w...[More]
A quick recap on my experience with iMovers and Leo Danza: 1. Filled out a request online for a quote to ship my car. I received emails and phone cal...[More]
By Mike on iMovers on Sep 20 2014 1:02PM
Contacted by Rene Boch broker for Transport King Logistics LLC was told that my RV would be picked up on September 15, 2014 even if I paid for economy...[More]
By maya on Transport King and Logistics LLC on Sep 20 2014 12:01PM
I paid top price for a 2 day pickup. After a week went by, they said 90% get picked up the first two days. After two weeks I had had enough of their e...[More]
By Brian Hedger on Direct Express Auto Transport on Sep 20 2014 12:24AM
Response from Direct Express Auto Transport
Mike Rupers on Sep 21 2014 9:09PM
Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Brian Hedger is dissatisfied with th...[More]
this company worked hard to get my pbusiness. I had a special emergency with my 14 yo son who is terminally ill. The van was picked up and promised to...[More]
By kerry mccall on eShip on Sep 19 2014 7:26PM
Response from eShip
Craig G on Sep 19 2014 8:01PM
Let me first start off by saying the driver was stopped by the Department of Agriculture due to the customer having 2 oxygen tanks in the vehicle. The...[More]
I AM A TRANSPORTER THAT DELIVERED THEIR CAR. THEY QUOTED CUSTOMER 850 PER CONTRACT. TOLD ME TO COLLECT 1400 ON DELIVERY! WHEN I ARRIVED THE POLICE WAS...[More]
By LUCKY AUTO INC on Destiny Auto Shipping on Sep 19 2014 5:31PM
THIS COMPANY IS NO GOOD, STAY AWAY, WAS PROMISED CAR IN 3 DAYS THEY TOOK 8 DAYS, CAR WAS FOR MY SON TO GO TO COLLEGE, I HAD TO SPEND $200.00 TO RENT H...[More]
By marcotrigiano on Heartland Trucking on Sep 19 2014 5:29PM
I have been around awhile,this is the worst company ever I have had dealings with.Xavier is going to respond to this and attack me about the review.No...[More]
By Ed Ningard on US Car Transporters LLC on Sep 19 2014 5:08PM
Response from US Car Transporters LLC
xavier about 12 Hours Ago
We worked extremely hard to satisfy this customer. He was never promised anything because he wanted the lower price to ship the vehicle. When a client...[More]
I placed an order a month in advance with dates I needed for pick up and delivery and they told me my price would be $600 or lower because of early no...[More]
By Renita on Tropical Auto Carriers LLC on Sep 19 2014 4:45PM
To sum up: - I own a boarding stable. - A horse owner paid to board their horse at my stable - The horse had to be transported from Canada - The h...[More]
By Black Kettle Ranch on Elliott Equine Transport on Sep 19 2014 11:59AM