View 150,628 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 49
Reviews 1-25 of 1224
My car was delivered with scratches and knots on the rear bumper. The driver, Jay, insisted they were already there. NOT! When he picked up my car in GA, he noted every single mark that was already on my car. There was absolutely NOTHING on my rear bumper. Patrick called and offered me a check for $300, and told me I could accept it or call my insurance company and pay a deductible. WTH!?! This will get resolved one way or another. I will NEVER do business with this company again. ...[More]
By Jessica E. on Ogiis Auto Transpor about 4 Hours Ago
My fault to start with as other companies warned me not to go with too low rates. Well I decided to go with AAT as the response from Byron was firm and assuring. When I did not receive my car on the 3rd of October, so waited that it could be another day or two. After calling Byron I came to know he can't get a hold of the carrier or dispatcher or driver of SRG transport and he had no idea where the truck carrying my car was. After one more week I went to the Police and it was no help as they don't know if the truck ever left Texas. Insurance can't do anything until I file a police complaint. I received a call from driver that truck had broken and owner didn't had money to pay for tow and fuel so he quit and he is no more the driver of that truck. This was crazy as Byron knew everything and I was being lied to all along. I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone else. DO NOT USE AAT or SRG transport EVER...[More]
By P Jalli on All American Transport about 5 Hours Ago
My car was transported via this service 870 miles for $850, or about $0.97/mile. My friends use this transport company every year for 2600 miles and told me that they pay about $1000, or $0.38/mile. No explanation for the huge difference in rates. ...[More]
By James on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Hours Ago
Read about all the scams and how dirty this industry is. Thought I had a reputable company but was lied to and follow up resulted in cancelling the wrok order. Ordered a transport from Pa to Fla on Sept 12th for pick up on Oct 19th. They never showed and didnt even call to let us know they would not be there. Called next day and they said the $800 agreed contract was now $1500. Please do yourself a favor and NEVER use this broker service. They paint a pretty picture up front but never deliver on their promisses. ...[More]
By S Phillips on All Day Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Response from All Day Auto Transport
Carlos Bliffeld about 9 Hours Ago
We gave a quote to this client Mr.Philips for a Hyundai Sonata from Pa to FL for $800, when he called to set up the order he changed it to a Ford Expe...[More]
The driver called me the day of pickup and told me he would be there between 9-11am and showed up at 1pm on a sat. He then told me the eta of delivery would be thursday if not friday at the latest. Not only did i try, but the truck broker tried all day wed to get a hold of the driver and he never picked up his phone or returned any calls. Thursday we finally reached him and he said that my car wouldnt be here till sunday. He then proceeded to call me on sat to tell me my car would be here on sunday between 6-8pm. At 730pm I tried calling him 3 times with no response. He then called me at 930pm to tell me he left me a message earlier in the day to tell me the delivery was again postponed until monday afternoon. He then said he must have called the wrong number. The driver then told the company on monday he would not be here till between 6-8pm with my car and proceeded to deliver the car at 930pm monday night. The car was filthy and looked like it had been sitting outside for a couple days. ...[More]
By Lee Holstein on Express Trans LLC about 10 Hours Ago
over promising and under delivery ! 17 days for 400 miles transport is ridiculous. because of the extreme delay i missed the ship to Europe, a lot of extra expanse for me plus time, phone calls e-mail and on and one. never again. ...[More]
By rennerkg on Montway Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Our customer booked a transport from AK to TX. AAT called us a week early stating the vehicle was ready at their port for transport. Called the carrier already assigned that the vehicle was ready a week earlier. They picked up that day 6th of October and were supposed to deliver in 7-10 days which brings the delivery date to the 13th of October. We called Roman 503.914.7777 numerous amounts of times. Emailed the company but of course they never returned our calls. We called for over a week with no response from them, emailed them and again no response from them. Finally we got in contact with Roman yesterday. He notified me the truck broke down end of last week but decided not to contact us. Yesterday he stated his driver will drop off the vehicle today or tomorrow but of course nothing. He contacted my customer yesterday stating he will be delivering 7am-8am. 9.30 rolled around and of course no response from Roman and no delivery of the vehicle. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AT ALL. ...[More]
By Anonymous on United Line about 13 Hours Ago
WARNING: Do not trust your classic car to this company. I willingly paid Passport Transport an exorbitant price to transport my classic car a relatively short distance because I wanted assurance it would be well cared for. In spite of being sealed into a fully enclosed trailer for the duration of the trip, my car arrived with two large paint chips on the right front fender and on the passenger door. Although the driver fully acknowledged, in writing, that the damage occurred while the car was under his care, Passport Transport refused reasonable compensation, or any compensation, for the damaged paint in spite of my having a repair estimate from a reputable auto body shop and signed letters from five reputable automotive businesses showing that the damage could only have occurred through driver negligence. Unbelievably, the Passport Transport representative, with whom I spoke, refused to compensate me and told me that my fully restored 1957 Chevrolet either "damaged itself" or was damaged due to "unexplained circumstances". Those were his exact words. There are plenty of other companies that value their customers and want their repeat business but Passport Transport clearly, does not....[More]
By Derek Durst on Passport Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I booked over a month in advance to ship 3 cars. The truckers were unable to show up; the first trucking company cancelled without a reason (on the same day), the replacement trucking company was dispatched and then called me at the end of the day to tell me the "truck was broken down". They said they would show up the following day. They didn't. Four days passed in this game of waiting for a truck to show up. I canceled the contract with Montway when they called to tell me a third trucking company was going to be dispatched. Montway is now refusing to issue a credit for my deposit ($499). Montway contracts with small-time truckers and this leads to unreliable pick-up times, cancellations on the part of the truckers and absolute frustration, aggravation, and increased cost to the customer. They are deceptive and ruthless. ...[More]
By A B on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 20 2014 10:33PM
Jim Jones Trucking should have his license suspended and made to pay back all his customers with interest. I was taken for $2,496 from this man and a damaged trailer. Mr. Jones is very unprofessional and I am now in the process of suing him in small claims court in California. Do not use this company. ...[More]
By Margaret Porter on Jim Ford Trucking on Oct 20 2014 7:40PM
I was quoted $945 and we set a pickup date. The day prior, a carrier had not been assigned. After several calls, Michelle called and said the quote was too low. They were having a hard time finding a carrier going to New Mexico. Say what!!! Look at the rig traffic on I40 going to Phoenix and LA. They would have to charge several hundred dollars more. I immediately cancelled. Do not use this company....[More]
By Steve M on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Oct 20 2014 4:47PM
This company took my deposit and the arranged a driver that did not show up to pick up vehicle. On call back they lied and said they will arrange another driver. No response back and now I can't reach the person I was dealing with with United American. I still have not been able to get my money back! Total scammers DO NOT USE ...[More]
By Tony C on United American Auto Transport on Oct 20 2014 12:52PM
These people are absolute crooks. They take your money and use the same excuse everytime about truck breaking down!!! Unfortunatly for them though, I cancelled payment and also filed a criminal case against them which includes several other victims. Its time for them to go out for good! They use Magic Jack for their phone service so you cant track them, but they got ahold of the wrong person this time! Bye Bye ECC!! Also, when they get a bad review they make something up like its their competitors writing it, lol! See you soon ECC!!...[More]
By Brian H on ECC Transport Inc. on Oct 20 2014 12:20PM
Unfortunately, I was not present at the time of arrival and it was late at night. My wife signed for the car. I would not have given them a dime at arrival. There were car wrecks above my car and something leaked all over the hood. I'm not sure if it was oil or paint, but the front of the car has this substance that cannot be removed all over it. They destroyed the car. DO NOT USE THEM. ...[More]
By Scott on WestStar Auto Carriers on Oct 20 2014 10:57AM
Upon calling this company I went with them because they gave me the lowest quote to begin with, then when you confirm you want to use their services they ask if they can bump your quote to $200 more I agreed well I was originally quoted $1145 I figured $200 more isn't bad well it ended comin out to $1645 and then with a $250 charge that they require themselves which I asked if there was a fee that they charged and he said no, so that took me by suprise but at this point I had no choice. I constantly had to call or email to get updates never once did they call me until they found a carrier. So was disappointed, but they did find a carrier and the man who did pick my vehicle was very nice and he delivered in great time. I don't think I will ever use amerifreight just wish they would have updated me a little more and would have told me there is a $250 fee on top of the carrier charge ...[More]
By Ernesto on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 2:55AM
Overall my experience was good. However, one thing that was not explained to me was the $50 deposit. I was told this was a deposit and assumed that meant for the trucking company. When the trucking companyshowed up to take my car, I then learned that this was for the broker and did not go towards the total cost....[More]
By Tim Leckington on DIY Transport Inc. on Oct 19 2014 11:02PM
I received a quote from (United American Auto Transport) what caught my attention was the "no deposit, 24 - 48 hours pickup". I replied email, Jeffrey Miller responded. He responded with (quoting him) "The best I can do is $1,000 total price no deposit." I said something like, "I'm running errands, give me time to think it over and how long do you think it'll take to arrive in Virginia?" and he said (quoting him) "4 days" I thought, wow, from Washington STATE to Virginia!? I responded, "What is the next step?" he asked for the pick-up/drop of f addresses. I gave him the pick-up address, but at the time I had no drop off address due to my husband being military, he was looking for an apartment. I suggested the Air Force Base address for now, and Jeffrey said that was fine, whenever we move into an apartment to email him the correct address. I asked about a military discount because promotions of it were on their website. This was sent on 8/1/2014 he didn’t respond until 8/6/2014 claiming he was out of the office and was there anything he could do for me? He said it somewhat sarcastic. Probably because I sent the company an email saying Jeffrey Miller wasn’t responding to me I wouldn't use the company if he didn't respond, it was making me nervous. He said no to the military discount. Then he sent me the information about my car being picked-up on 8/11/2014 and…there was a deposit. It totaled $1,000, but the deposit was $100. Of course, there was a deposit even though there were claims of “n o deposit” in several emails … we eventually spoke on the phone. I gave him my debit card info and got the carriers number, Mike/Andy and yep the deposit changed from $100 to $75….just NO organization…my vehicle was picked up on time (11th). On 8/16, Jeffrey calls, my husband answered saying that my car wouldn’t be delivered because he doesn’t have a payment on file for the deposit. I was extremely furious!! I emailed him a clearly frustrated emailed. He apologized and charged me the $75. I guess…he DID have my debit information…the week of August 18 I called Mike/Andy to see when my car might be here. They said 20th/21th…after Jeffrey said 18th/19th. It wasn’t here until 22th. Four days was a mistake, I guess? Also Jeffrey never told anyone about the drop off address change which I emailed him once we moved in which made the carrier drivers completely lost. I will never ever use this shipping company ever again! ...[More]
By Alexis Ingram on Auto Transport UAAT on Oct 19 2014 4:12PM
My initial $150 deposit was taken immediately in Feb.'14 for an auto pick-up in May'14. I was told I could completely relax and rely on them for a dependable pickup on time. Although Exceptional had 3 mos. to arrange pickup on time, no pickup ever happened. I made numerous calls to them and each time was told not to worry, a truck would be coming very soon and they would call me back with confirmation. They never called until 3 weeks later after I had been forced to make other transport arrangements.. I have to conclude I was consistently lied to with false promises. The sales girl is very nice and reassuring when she takes your deposit, but the company's service is non-existent! Exceptional caused me no end of travel problems and transport headaches forcing me to arrange new, last-minute transport with another company that cost me hundreds more. The only good part of the whole experience was that, 7 mos. later, I ultimately got my deposit back after I disputed the credit card charge through my bank . I wouldn't recommend Exceptional Auto Transport to anyone! ...[More]
By Tom on Exceptional Auto Transport LLC on Oct 19 2014 3:45PM
Seems that they tied the truck down with a chain over a steering arm and bent it. THey also kept me up late saying they would be there at 10:00 PM but later called and said it would be 4:00 AM. Arrived about 8:00 am. THey did not drive strait through as promised....[More]
By john harry on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Oct 19 2014 10:17AM
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon on Oct 20 2014 12:44PM
From AutoStar Transport and Logistics: This review seems to be about the carrier. Customer placed his order with us on 10/9, a carrier was found the...[More]
I received a quote from them with an estimated pick up and delivery date. The pick up date passed, so I emailed them and they said they were working on it. The delivery date passed, and I called them and they said they were working on car shows but I was at the top of the list. They never contacted me when they knew that the dates they gave me were not going to work. What was odd is that I didn't make these estimated dates. There was no hurry on my end. They gave me the dates so I planned around them. I first placed the order on July 31st, and it is October 18th and still nothing. Not even a phone call or email saying that they weren't going to be able to do the job or make their targeted dates and needed to reschedule. If they couldn't do the job in a timely manner they should have just said so. I used another company and it took them 7 days from the day I called to pick up the car and deliver it. I definitely wouldn't trust them with any of my cars. If they have absolutely no respect for me, what kind of respect will they show my cars?...[More]
By Peter on Passport Transport on Oct 18 2014 10:40PM
I recommend avoiding this company. This negative review is because of Graham Turner, not Ali Miller. I contracted Amerifreight to ship a car from WA to SC. Amerifreight subsequently hired AAA Family Trucking as the actual carrier. AAA Family Trucking agreed to deliver the vehicle on a specific date after signing the job with Amerifreight. The vehicle was delivered a day early, however. As a result, the vehicle had to be stored at a location approximately 10 min away from the delivery location. Before I would transfer money to the carrier to retrieve my vehicle, I needed to inspect it. The trip to the storage location, the trip to the bank to deposit money to the carrier, and the second trip to retrieve my vehicle took a considerable amount of my time. AAA Family Trucking agreed to reduce the fee by $20 for my gas and time. I felt this was considerably insufficient, given the time required and the fact that the contract clearly stated the required delivery date. Ali Miller was my direct contact at Amerifreight. She provided excellent customer support and was honest about her company's mistake. She did all she could do to fix the problem. The review is not a negative reflection for her. This review is negative because of her supervisor, Graham Turner. His business and customer service skills were the worst I have seen in recent memory. Specifically, he did nothing to attempt to fix the problem. He hid behind the excuse that the specific contract between Amerifreight and AAA Family Trucking did not hold either party responsible if the agreed upon delivery date was not adhered to. This contract is not readily apparent to the customer when the order is made. Mr. Turner could have assuaged my concerns with a simple monetary compensation for my time and effort. Instead, he did nothing and blamed the carrier. He has subsequently made an angry customer, who is now leaving a poor review, potentially preventing future business. Apparently the mantra of the customer always being right doesn't apply to his business. The order number was 940058632-SU....[More]
By Duncan F on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 18 2014 5:36PM
This carrier was by far the worst ever used in 10 years of business. We broker loads, conduct one of the largest classic auctions in Texas, and own the largest classic car dealership in Houston. The deadbeats at this company were late to pick up a Ford truck for open transport. After they had been on the road a few days, they called and tried to extort an extra $200 above the contracted rate before they would release the car. When we asked for their bank information to pay the contracted amount (not the extortion add-on), these idiots didn't know who they even banked with. They told us Wells Fargo and after spending 3 hours with bank managers trying to find their account, we discovered the banked with Bank of America. To top it off, these morons called our customer and threatened and harassed him. Further details regarding these mobile con-artists can be seen on the BBB, DOT website, and a civil lawsuit being drafted today....[More]
By ML Classics on Trans Cargo Inc on Oct 18 2014 12:35PM
Driver needs to learn about customer service. Picked up car a day late and inconvenienced the seller. Was originally promised that the car would be picked up on Monday and delivered by Thursday. I had talked to the driver and was told he would arrive on Saturday I explained to him that I work on Saturday and no one would be available after 1 pm. Dealing with the driver was unpleasant especially when he threatened to leave the car at a storage yard because he wasnt sure if HE could make it before 1. Because he picked up late it became my problem. There are lots of choices to transport cars maybe they should think about that. ...[More]
By Vlasi Poggas on Nation Auto Transport on Oct 18 2014 12:12AM
HORRIBLE COMPANY! DO NOT USE!!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. WAS QUOTED $575. MY VEHICLE STILL HAS NOT BEEN PICKED UP AS OF TODAY 10/17/14. WAS SUPPOSED TO DONE ON 09/30. WAS INFORMED THAT IF I PAID AN EXTRA $250 THEN MAYBE IT WOULD BE PICKED UP. NO ONE HAS CALLED EVEN THOUGH I HAVE! TOOK MY DEPOSIT PRETTY QUICK, THOUGH! TOTAL SCAMMERS!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY AND USE A DIFFERENT AUTO TRANSPORTATION COMPANY; NOT THIS ONE!!...[More]
By Nancy Nicastri on Crossroads Auto Transport on Oct 17 2014 10:45PM
Was quoted $800 for this shipment to be picked up on 9/19, very quickly that price increased to $1350 after the driver "had a break down." The car was picked up on 10/1 and delivered 10/9. Destiny continually promised call backs with updates which never happened. I had to call 2-3 times daily just to get an update. Lack of communication, changes in pricing, and delays were all very troubling which makes this one of the worst online experiences I have ever had. STAY AWAY FROM DESTINY...[More]
By Ryan on Destiny Auto Shipping on Oct 17 2014 1:05PM