View 144,057 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 48
Reviews 1-25 of 1184
Always go with your gut instinct. I looked at reviews on this website, American auto transport was 5 stars and they quoted me a good rate. When I firs...[More]
By debbie gardner on American Auto Transport (FL) about 54 Minutes Ago
Lost two weeks of leadtime that I could have been contracting with a company that would actually move my car. Once I canceled, I received an email th...[More]
By Megan L on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Direct Express Auto Transport
Mike Rupers about 8 Minutes Ago
Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Megan Lopresti is dissatisfied with ...[More]
Do yourself a favor and don't use these people! They're quick to answer your initial calls but once they get your money and they assign a carrier, if ...[More]
By Carol on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 11 Hours Ago
Called the number on the back of my card and got the Money back learned a lesson don't go with a company who charges upfront no big deal I did a charg...[More]
By Justin on Starr Relocation Services about 12 Hours Ago
I received a call from Garry on 7/9/14 assuring me that his company was different from the last company which never picked up my car. He said there wa...[More]
By Amy Schumacher on No Limits Logistics Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
The odometer was 99984 when the car was loaded onto the flat bed truck in Portland Oregon. It was read 100805 when it was delivered to Bakersfield Ca...[More]
By MCL on Save On Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Arrived at point of pickup only to find nobody on site. Drove home and my daughter called from point of pickup and said that the driver was there b...[More]
By Valarie Rosavere on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
They will steal your money! There were some positive reviews. So, I wanted to add that this company is not legit. Thankfully they only asked for a ...[More]
By JayK on Transport Services about 15 Hours Ago
I dont want to say the same thing again that they provide the worst service possible but its the truth. The sales team nor the customer service team o...[More]
By Nanda on Starr Relocation Services about 15 Hours Ago
This has been a nightmare! I went with Starr because the first person I was in contact with, Shari, was super, and although the quote she gave was h...[More]
By Kathleen on Starr Relocation Services about 17 Hours Ago
I had to report my car stolen as it never arrived. I got nothing but grief from fast trak auto carriers and they could not understand my frustration ...[More]
By Sheila Plonowski on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 17 Hours Ago
I am going to tell you my story and let you all decide if you would use this company. As my subject line said, never again for me. I was planning to...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 11 Hours Ago
We are truly sorry that our customer felt he has not been fairly treated. We understand that it was a big difference in price for the final shipment a...[More]
NAO shipping was used after I contacted Montway shipping to have my vehicle shipped door to door during a recent move from the State of Washington to ...[More]
By Brad on NAO Auto about 18 Hours Ago
Dealership made arrangement for me to contract with Crossover's Ken Dalton who took the order and was paid $195 immediately on 7/1 for pickup on 7/8. ...[More]
By Dan on US Auto Transport LLC about 19 Hours Ago
I contacted AmeriFreight six weeks in advance to make arrangements to ship our SUV from central Illinois to Los Angeles, we were moving to L.A. and ne...[More]
By Nancy L. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 22 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 19 Hours Ago
We apologize for us not living up to our customers expectations. We are always working as best we can to ensure our customers the lowest possible rate...[More]
I was moving from Nashville to Albuquerque. This is the third time that I have ever transported a vehicle (previously with two other companies). P...[More]
By Michael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 12:56PM
For relocation purposes, I needed to ship my car from Massachusetts to Idaho. I decided to go with Creative Rides and booked the shipping, including p...[More]
By Abby on Creative Rides Auto Transport on Jul 23 2014 11:04AM
BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY CHANGED WAYS TO PAY YOUR COMPANY ALL THE TIME AND THEN AT THE END THEY DONT PAY YOU OR TAKE YOUR CALLS, TRY TO GET IN TOU...[More]
By Unlimited Transport Inc. on STA Export on Jul 23 2014 10:34AM
Charlatans (swindlers), con-artists who practice confidence tricks in order to obtain orders with deposits: this company is a total scam. As others ha...[More]
By Todd Currier on Nationwide Auto Carriers on Jul 23 2014 10:21AM
the only thing I can say about this scumbag company is NEVER USE THEM. they take your $200.00 deposit and give you a line of garbage about picking ...[More]
By MIKE on Starr Relocation Services on Jul 23 2014 9:21AM
Car was delivered with damage to the driver's side door. Driver told me the damage was already there when he picked up the car. I did not mark anythin...[More]
By John Bailey on US Body Shop on Jul 23 2014 6:54AM
Amerifreight lures in customers with low rates then waits til the last minute to tell you no one has picked up the order. They say they are "try...[More]
By Chylle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 1:56AM
We were quoted a rate that we assumed would allow us to have a carrier pick our car up before we left town. Our window started July 5th and ran to th...[More]
By Mike on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 22 2014 11:26PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jul 23 2014 12:29PM
Thank you for your feedback, Mike. Sorry that your transport took a while to confirm, your timing was affected by a back log from the holiday weekend....[More]
I selected Amerifreight because it had many good reviews and provided a quote that was lower than other carriers. It was also rated as one of the top...[More]
By J.M. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 9:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 10:38PM
From the onset we always make it quite clear that we always quote our base rate which is the economy saver rate. There are however a number of factors...[More]
THIS COMPANY WILL SUBMIT THE LOWEST BID POSSIBLE ON USHIP THEY WILL COLLECT THE DEPOSIT AND NEVER PICK UP YOUR ITEM. THEY WILL USE EVERY EXCUSE IN THE...[More]
By STAY AWAY on Initial Logistics LLC on Jul 22 2014 8:32PM