View 167,069 Reviews on 3,783 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 28
Reviews 1-25 of 695
"Quality Transportation", a local company picking up a car in NY, refused to pick up a car at my house (I assured them of having a convenient and wide entrance and exit in and out of the neighborhood and a wide space for loading the car). They arrived at the wrong Home Depot and I had to wait for them 1 hour before they came- the driving distance was about 15-20 minutes. The carrier, CFR Line/Green Trucking LLC, informed us that the car was already at Torrance, CA on 07/20/15. And it took 3 days to get it delivered on July 23 at 9:00 PM- 2 hours later than the given delivery window. Drivers on route did not call me and did not keep me posted about their whereabouts- I had to call them twice. Car was delivered to its destination address- that was good! Will I use AutoTransporter123 again? No, I will not....[More]
By Yuri on Auto Transport 123 about 11 Minutes Ago
By far the most pathetic company I have ever dealt with! On a Tuesday July 21st I gave them my Visa credit card for the $175 down payment. I was told by the sales person Duran my Porsche 9-11 Carrera would be picked up no later then Friday. Following day which was Wednesday, I called to check status and no phone numbers exist. There system went down. Im thinking FRAUD. However, the following day things were back to normal. I called for a few days and no one called back. I left messages with Duran the salesperson and Alan Stewart the dispatcher. I even called the owner Rob who actually was the only guy answering the phone but after 4 times he said he would call back? NOT ONE RETURNED CALL. I finally got a hold of the sales person Duran who said he would talk to Rob owner and that Rob would call me back in 20 minutes! THERE WAS NO CALL BACK. I then called Rob the owner directly and he said that Duran the sales person never even spoke with him regarding the pick up of my car. Here is the best part. After 1 week and ZERO communication from these clowns, Alan the dispatcher calls me and says the truckers want an extra $100 dollars on delivery. Alan said he would go half way and of my $175 direct deposit, he would credit me $75 of that towards the driver at delivery. So Alan sent me a new contract and it showed no such thing on behalf of Thrifty crediting $75. Alan and the company tried to fool me and I did not sign the revised contract. I told Alan I was not accepting the revised contract for extra $100 so my original contract STILL in affect. Alan then told me that the original down payment of $175 to be credited back to me would be only $125- What he was trying to say is there is a $50 dollar charge for waiting 10 BUSINESS days and not getting your car picked- LOL. There is a 30% cancellation fee in which he is correct. not a $50 fee for giving them 10 BUSINESS DAYS and not getting job done/NOT IN THERE CONTRACT/ONLY CANCELLATION FEE! So, for all of you out there? Do not do business with this company. They do not communicate very well and you will be frustrated. Most importantly, when you electrically sign a contract, they have 10 BUSINESS DAYS to pick the car up NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS. So, I signed the contract electrically via email on July 21st, and it is now July 29th and nothing has happened! And may I say 1 more thing! Have I learned anything? yes. Do not go to these brokers. Contact the trucking companies directly and create a circle of trust... DO NOT GO TO THIS COMPANY!...[More]
By DON G SILVERMAN on Thrifty Auto Transport Services about 57 Minutes Ago
Upon contacting autotransport123, I spoke with Jonathan. He was very talkative and seemed to know what he was talking about. After his description of the service we decided to book with them. I was told by Jonathan that the first available pick up was Sunday June 28th. I was also informed that I would pay $500 up front upon pick up and the remainder when the vehicle arrived. It sounded good.After booking I then dealt with Casey. I was informed by Casey that there was actually a 3 day window for pick up and my car would not be picked up on Sunday. I was only visiting for the weekend and needed the vehicle gone before I flew out, so that would not work. Ultimately, the vehicle was picked up on Tuesday the 7th of July. I spoke multiple times with Casey throughout the ordeal and was given great service from her. I was only disappointed that I was not informed up front about the 3 day window and even then that the window was actually longer. I was also not informed that with international shipments that I would have to make full payment at the port and not upon arrival in Hawaii. But overall, the service received from Casey was excellent. Jonathan however, should maybe consider being a little more clear when booking with clients. The vehicle arrived in good condition and all is well now. Thank you Casey for being patient with me and helping us through the shipment. *** Update *** I spoke with someone over the phone today asking me to review Casey. Although the instructions were to put Casey's name in the subject line of my review, this review was formulated for the overall company, not one specific person's service. I do not review this company with a 4 star rating. I went through too much to give them the satisfaction. And now, more dishonesty! I give a 2 star rating because of the dishonesty of my initial booking call and all of the issues along the way.. I give a 4 star to Casey for dealing with me in a professional manner. However, the fact still remains that I will not do business with them again in the future and they do not deserve and overall rating of a 4. Therefore, I have changed my review rating to a 2. Autotransport123 would do well if they would just be honest and up front with customers instead of trying to lead them to believe something other than the truth. ...[More]
By Amie Torralva on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith about 49 Minutes Ago
Good Afternoon Amie- We truly appreciate all the feedback you have provided, and your honestly throughout the overall experience. We immensely ...[More]
I spoke with Vantage Auto Movers on Thursday. I put a $100.00 down to secure the transport which they told me was 100% refundable if they can’t get the car picked up. They could not get the car picked up. I am not surprised. The day I called for a refund the agent said I am out of luck and that he was not able to issue me a refund. After they realized they did not have a written contract from me the agent called me back and said he would have to refund me the 100% of the down payment. Today I received a partial refund of $75.00 not $100.00 with absolutely any explanation and yet again their customer service line goes right to voicemail all day with no return call. I will continue writing 1-2 bad reviews per day, because people should not be subject to this type of business practices. They should be shut down and prosecuted. Vantage Auto Movers. Scammers. Scammers. Stay Away as far as you can. Scammers. Auto mover Brokers. Always Go with a direct shipper rather than a scammer broker. Scammers Vantage Auto Movers 449 NW 35 Street Boca Raton, FL 33431 and Vantage auto movers will start out their response with something like.......... Everything about this review is completely false............... This customer is being completely ridiculous.................. This review is completely inaccurate and filled with false information.............. but remember I have every call recorded and every email so lets see what your response is....[More]
By Xml You on Vantage Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
I spoke with chase hunnington he told me my car will picked up on 7/22/15 I spoke with him on 7/21/15 I'm still waiting for my car to be picked up. He is very rude he hangs up the phone every time I speak with him but he speaks to me through E-mail which I have all of them because he told me he was going to give me my money back lies. don't let these people get you like they did me. my first time doing this and I've learned a lot. chase is a very bad customer service rep....[More]
By ebbony on Dream Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I ENTERED A CONTRACT WITH FAST TRACK AUTO CARRIERS ON 04/30/2015. I GOT A QUOTE AND AGREED TO THE PRICE OF THE SHIPPING .I WAS TOLD THE VEHICLE WOULD BE PICKED IN 7 DAYS. THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I NEVER RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE SHIPPING CO REGARDING LATE PICK UP SO I CALLED THEM 3 DAYS AFTER THE VEHICLE WAS TO BE PICKRD UP AND WAS TOLD THE DRIVER HAS TRUCK PROBLEMS AND THEY A NEW DRIVER THAT WOULD BE CONTACTING ME. THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I GOT A FRANTIC CALL 6 WEEKS AFTER ORIGINAL PICK SAYING HE HAD A DRIVER THAT WOULD BE HERE IN 1 HOUR AND THERE WOULD BE AN ADDITIOAL $175.00 MORE THAN THE ORIGINAL QUOTE. I DECLINED AND ASKED THEM TO REFUND MY $150.00 DEPOSIT. THEY SENT ME A CANCELATION LETTER AND SAID MY MONEY WOULD BE REFUNDED WITHIN A 30 DAY TIME FRAME (THE NORM IS THREE DAYS). THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I THEN CALLED ANOTHER SHIPPER (ALL COAST AUTO TRANSPORT TALKED TO HELEN SHE GAVE ME A QUOTE THE VEHICLE WAS PICKED IN A WEEK AND DELIVERD 2 DAYS LATER. SHE WAS SPOT ON AND DID NOT LIE TO ME AT ALL. BECAREFULL OF FAST TRACK AUTO CARRIES THEY ARE NOT HERE TO HELP. TO THIS DAY I HAVE NIOT RECEIVED MY DEPOSIY BACK!...[More]
By California Aout Resource on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 4 Hours Ago
Brian is a salesman who does not take "no" for an answer. He called me numerous times, bad-mouthing competitors, trying to get me to pay $1325 (later $1275) when other companies were quoting $900. He tried pressuring me to electronically sign a contract while still on the phone. I was uncomfortable with the pressure (and the terms of the contract), so I refused. Getting me to commit to paying $1275 was REALLY important to Brian. If you want to pay top dollar for shipping a car, by all means go with this company. I refuse....[More]
By Chris A. on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith about 4 Hours Ago
This gentlemen is not a customer of Auto Transport 123. ...[More]
This move from Vermont to California took over 33 days. It was supposed to take between 7 to 10 days. Communication throughout was poor, in fact I just got off the phone with Direct Auto Carrier's representative James who told me to "go to hell" and called me an idiot. At the core of the problem is that James himself sent the wrong date for the pick up to dispatch, and his reaction to this problem was openly hostile. All in all this has been a horrible experience, we have been avoided, called names, misled, overcharged. We have incurred hundreds of dollars of fees because of Direct Auto Carrier and nothing has been done to resolve this. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. This company also does business as Continental Auto Carrier and Blue Star Auto Carrier....[More]
By Peter on Direct Auto Carrier about 5 Hours Ago
I called for a QUOTE to ship 2012 Focus from Orlando to Milwaukee . I was given a price of $ 750. Can we pick up car right now ? sure I said it was paid for When i booked I was reassured , No problem on the pick-up TIME Thats a regular route for many of our carriers . they said usula pick up is 3-5 days I booked with agent , paid the deposit and waited 7 days as i had not heard from them. 9 days later they are calling asking for me to pay more money if I want the Focus shipped ! 7 phone calls and 6 emails a person said they have someone - -BUT it will cost you MORE $$$ ... if you want the car ??? well YEAH I want my car another few calls ( often the calls were unprofessional as if they really were Not sure WHAT they were doing )and email s and MORE $$$$ than the qoute It came but not at the PRICE I WAS QUOTED I not sure why they Quote me a price , send me their contract take my money ...and don't honor the CONTRACT they SENT??? rule of business- - HONOR THE CONTRACT that is .... if you want repeat business ! or stay in business ....[More]
By RUSS on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Montway Auto Transport
Montway about 3 Hours Ago
Dear Russ Dohr, We are truly sorry to hear of this issue. It is imperative that customers have a clear understanding of the terms they accept when ...[More]
**Review updated due to Fidelity Auto’s continued deceptive business practice** I was recently informed by the website’s administrators that Fidelity Auto tried to remove my original post by claiming I was never a customer of theirs (see original review below). I submitted proper documentation to the administrators substantiating my correspondence with Fidelity Auto and my original review was reposted. Fidelity’s blatant and deceitful act further proves how unethical they are, how desperate for business they’ve become, but more importantly how they have no regard for their customers. It has become apparent to me these shameful acts are condoned by its owners and/or executives. In my humble opinion, Fidelity’s association with the auto transportation industry has discredited the entire industry, scaring away potential customers by fostering mistrust. Additionally, take caution while reading some of the reviews on Fidelity. I am certain transportreviews.com takes every measure to ensure the authenticity and reliability of each review, but some of the excellent reviews seem a bit over stated (transportationreview.com can't police everyone with 100% accuracy). I noticed it's either a raving review of 4 stars or disappointing review of 0 stars. Original Review: Requested auto transportation services on 04/27/15 & paid $145 "booking & processing" fee; transaction was made over the phone with senior account exec (Lorena). I called Lorena the following day (04/28) to cancel my request, submitted an email to the customer care center as indicated by Lorena, and was assessed an $80 "administration fee" despite no attainable services being rendered. I spoke with "Eddie" in customer care center to request "administration fee" clarification, but was provided a short sighted and unreasonable answer: "...we have to be able to pay our employees for their work". This puzzled me, because no actual manual labor was performed other than speaking to me over the telephone. Furthermore, Eddie attempted to make a comparison with booking an airline ticket and how customers are assessed fees for changing or canceling their ticket; I refuted by informing him airlines should not assess any fees if a fully-refundable ticket is purchased. I am currently working with 2 other reputable auto transportation companies, and both have disputed Fidelity's "adminstration fee" claim. Both companies recommended, for future reference, to never authorize or pay any fees up front until services are rendered. I have also submitted a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) in order for Fidelity to change their business practice. ...[More]
By Brian on Fidelity Auto Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
I contracted with Fast Track to collect an Alfa Romeo Spider from Ohio and bring it to me in NC. The agreement was $110 for their fee by cr. card and then $450 in cash to the truck driver on delivery. Total of $560. The trucker did a great job and was a pleasure to work with but when it came time to pay the trucker his $450, I discovered that Fast Track had told him that I would pay him $525 but decided to not tell me about this change for reasons known only to them. I did phone Harrison who said that he would speak to his supervisor but I have heard nothing from them for a week now. ...[More]
By Stanley Feigenbaum on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 9 Hours Ago
Although our truck finally made it to California, it was promised to us on Tuesday, then Wed. , then Thurs. night between 4-5, when it didn't arrive we had to call and see what the status was and were told it would be there after 8pm. We told them no one would be there to receive it and to bring it in the morning, which they did. We were never contacted by the drivers with delivery estimates and had to call for updates. We went with the most expensive quote thinking they were the best, but we could have saved hundreds and possibly got better service. ...[More]
By Scott on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
I have been fascinated by the quote of $980 given by Mr.Robert and i have been informated that includes everything and no hidden costs. And they charged $185 as the broker fee and i have informated that i have some clothes under 100 lb in car trunk which he said is standard weight which is allowed and wont be charged. Now the fun started on the day of pick up - the driver said he need's $150 as the car is having some clothes and i had to literally fight with him but failed and finally paid him $120. So finally car is delivered on time (which is only the best thing so far) and guess what the balance amount i had to pay the driver on the delivery date is $950, so i have ended up paying total $1255. Stay away Plaza transport....[More]
By Kiran on Plaza Auto Transport on Jul 28 2015 9:42PM
Received my car with full of black dusty and there was many screw marks and bent on the trunk. I never use this transporter again.If you call them they are not reachable,never picked a single call....[More]
By Arun on Spengler Auto Transport LLC on Jul 28 2015 9:34PM
BEWARE!! This company is a scam.....failed to pick up my vehicle twice and at this time have not issued a refund for the deposit. Customer service sucks.....all their employees are highly trained in lying to the customer. Also, no communication with the customer what so ever......I wouldn't trust them to move a skate board!!...[More]
By Marcos on Premier Auto Shippers on Jul 28 2015 7:54PM
Used UShip to find a dispatching company that was rated well which made me feel assured that business would be conducted in a professional manner. Given that this was my first shipping experience I was very pleased by how cordial and helpful the dispatchers were. However, that is where the positivity of this experience ends. The actual carrier for my vehicle was terrible, unresponsive, unhelpful, unrepentant and untrustworthy. The carrier at first appeared to be responsive and gave a reasonable time estimate for arrival but then requested UShip payment code before delivery, I almost felt bullied into providing it to him after which I had to contact UShip to ensure that payment would not be released until I actually received my shipment. The driver continually postponed the delivery time until THE NEXT DAY. When attempting to reach the carrier for more information there were times when texts and phone calls went unanswered and when the delivery was finally made I DIDN'T EVEN GET A SORRY! Dispatchers beware, you're in for a scare if you choose this carrier for your customers. ...[More]
By Jake on AGS Carrier Inc. on Jul 28 2015 7:48PM
This was the worst experience I have ever had! I spoke to Adolfo about picking up a car in New York to ship to Florida. I was quoted $945. I said ok GREAT! I called back an hour or so later to put it all together and I was told he made a mistake and the price was now $1150. I asked to speak to him and he said he would honor the price he originally gave me which I was ok with. I was then told the car would be picked up within 72 hours.. WELLLLLLLL.. the car is still sitting in our parking lot and it is now 168 hours (7 days) later!!! I have called multiple times and they have no answer as to when the vehicle will be picked up. Needless to say.. do not use these liars!!! They feed you a good line of bull crap and do not come through. Now I have an unhappy customer whose car will not arrive to their house on time. WHAT A JOKE!!!!! MORAL OF THE STORY. You are better off spending more money on someone RELIABLE!!! DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By Vinny on Ready Auto Transport RAT on Jul 28 2015 6:49PM
I had to ship 2 cars, and I closed the contract A MONTH or so before it has to ship. IT started of fine, Andrew is nice..the original quote was $1200, all together, $300 for Andrews company and $900 upon delivery to the driver. HOWEVER, I am the one who keeps on calling, I must say, Andrew is nice but that is all about it. It did not help the fact, that I was stressing week after week, and to make matters worse, Andrew said, there is still no carrier...WTH!, LONG HORROR STRESSFUL STORY SHORT, THIS COMPANY ONLY GOT ME A CARRIER, A DAY BEFORE IT HAS TO REALLY SHIP. I FELT LIKE I WAS BACKED IN A CORNER WITH NO CHOICE. IT WAS HORRIBLE. PLUS, THEY INCREASE THE PRICE TO $1600.. so, what is the use of the contract and locking it in a month before or so?????? but because I am pressed for time and I have nobody to help me on CO end, since I have to fly out on the 4th of July and the pick up date supposed to be is July 3rd, then I have no freaking choice but to pay the JACKED UP PRICE. I cannot complain about the driver, SLAVIK, the older one. He is nice. and My trucks antenna was damaged in transport but SLAVIK has been in contact with me and is going to fix it. Overall, I am not satisfied with ANYWHERE SHIPPING and will never want to go through hell again should I need to ship a car... I know everybody have their experiences differently and good for you, but as for me, I am just recounting the horror and stress, plus the RIP OFF ... the contract should be honored. otherwise, what is the freaking use of contract. and WHy even tell me to book this a month or so and then change the price.............[More]
By Maria on Anywhere Shipping LLC on Jul 28 2015 6:14PM
Was told the price would be $900-950 which was of course the higher of those numbers. The carrier showed up at the very tail end of the day expecting me to just wait around until he arrived, meanwhile I was told I would be given a call before arrival. The driver was rude and wasn't willing to wait for me to drive 15 minutes for me to get to the house. The car was so dirty when it did arrive that I couldn't even see through the windows, much less notice any damage. The damage on the car wasn't mentioned during the sale or at time of pick up. So, I have nowhere to trace the origin to. Now I'm out of pocket for the repairs. This was a nightmarish ending to a nightmarish car deal. This was a horrible experience!!! I normally don't take the time to leave bad reviews. But, given the pressure I've been getting after the transaction to complete this survey, I'm given no choice. ...[More]
By Troy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2015 2:51AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2015 3:29PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4892 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Troy I apologize for the problems that occurred during your transport. It seems that all th...[More]
This company needs to be shit down. These guys are crooks. They never picked up my car and made up some lies about how it's not ready. Prob just didn't have room and overbooked. They are not honest and reliable. If you never want to see your car, call them..otherwise stay the hell away from these guys. BBB is next stop ...[More]
By Dk on CAA Transport on Jul 28 2015 2:06AM
I called AAT to book transport and made a preliminary reservation "with no obligation." Issue 1: Despite that, Alan called me every day but Sunday to badger me to book the trip. His company would also promise lower rates on a recorded message but when I asked about this, Alan got offended that I did not think his offer of $750 was good enough. I explained that if you're going to call me and offer lower rates, that you should be able to do it and not just waste my time. Alan did not seem to understand this concept and was generally very pushy with the sales. He then told me that I would be "guaranteed a driver" for my desired itinerary of pickup on 6/10 and going to Texas "because they had their own drivers unlike other brokerage companies" and that I "was on a good route." He said his company would take care of it for $750 either with their own drivers or a 3rd party. I then booked and signed a contract for $750. I signed the contract the next week. As of two days before my pickup day, I had not heard anything. I called that day to let them know of my pickup address in Texas. Later that day, they call me to say they cannot get a driver for $750 but can for $850. I balked at this shady business practice and asked for some time to shop around. They gave me 16 hours or so to do so. I was also told that my pickup date had been set to the 12th, which was two days after my scheduled pickup. Issue 2: Essentially AAT promised me a rate of $750 with the guarantee of fulfillment of that rate due to having their own trucks, access to 3rd party drivers and that I was "on a good route" yet did not deliver. Instead, they led me to believe I was in good hands and got me to stop shopping around for a better company. They then pulled a fast one and jacked up the price after it was too late for me to get a better deal from a competitor on such short notice (<48 hours until pickup). Issue 3: They got the pickup date wrong despite my being very clear that I was leaving the 12th in the AM and the pickup had to be completed the 10th. I have no doubt that this error caused further issue in getting a driver since they had to find one for 2 days out instead of 4 at the last minute. I then told them to send the contract over for the $850 driver but the contract was never sent. I then called them to tell them that but only received the voicemails for both Christina in "customer service" and Alan in sales despite calling them four and three times each, respectively. I left a voicemail for both parties. I never received a response about my contract that was never signed. Issue 4: They never sent me a contract for the $850 price and were completely unresponsive to my calls. They also failed to provide any information to demonstrate they had booked me a credible new driver. I then was called by the driver who told me he had broken down on 6/10 and could not honor the 6/10 pickup date. AAT did not call me the rest of the day despite the fact that their contractor missed the pickup day. I was later told by Christina that they were supposed to call me in such instances but instead they went ahead and booked me another driver without informing me and telling me what was going on. I had rented a Uhaul trailer because I had ZERO contact from them regarding the driver who had broken down despite the fact that he called me and them 4-5 hours before AAT closes and rightfully assumed they were just going to leave me out to dry since it had been 36 hours+ since I first called and left a voicemail regarding the contract issue with two different people. Issue 5: They never called me to let me know the driver broke down. Instead of presenting the facts, they tried to cover their butts and book without letting me know what was going on and that they couldn't pick the car up on the date promised. Christina ever said they were supposed to have called me and that a ball was dropped by not doing do. I cannot believe that anyone would think that was appropriate but this company appears to be full of deceitful idiots. Issue 6: They did not give me any information on the new driver who only announced himself with his breakdown call. I had no ability to figure out whether or not the 6/10 pickup would be honored due to this and the lack of contact from them for 2 days. I then get a call on 6/11 from them saying they have a new driver. I called them back to say no thank you. Christina argues with me for 10 minutes about me taking the new driver. I tell her about the contract and she had nothing to say other than "oh that should have been sent to you" and "I don't know why it wasn't sent to you." Despite the lack of a signed contract, she still acted like the jack-up in price deal was valid and that I was responsible for the deposit. She continued to say "we've provided everything that was agreed upon" in some pathetic attempt to act like she understands contract law. Unfortunately for her and AAT, the company and I failed to agree upon any conditions for a deal of $850. The deal at $750, which was signed, was voided by AAT. She also proceeded to question my account of calling them and said she had no voicemails or missed calls on her system. She essentially called me a liar and that I had dialed the wrong number. I have screen shots of my call logs to prove otherwise and offered to show them to her, but she did not seem interested in factual information or logic; only accusations and deflections of responsibility for her company's many dropped balls. Issue 7: They demanded that I honor a contract that I never signed. They also admitted that contract should have been sent and that it wasn't. They said they had no written contract for the $850 deal to which they were holding me and my deposit. Issue 8: The "customer service" rep accused me of lying and completely discredited my story about calling them, on tenuous grounds of not receiving any notifications. I find that hard to believe and that it is more likely that they messed up with communicating that to her and Alan, just like they did with the dispatcher not calling me when they had a the truck break down. Issue 9: This appears to be a company that make reservations and then steals deposits after jacking up the price last minute. They then lie to cover their butts and then call you the liar. This company is a bunch of under-handed idiots. While this whole industry seems like a bunch of crooks, AAT has to be one of the worst offenders out there. Listen to the poor reviews- they are representative of what happens when things don't go perfectly. Maybe you will have better luck than I and there'll be a driver to cover their shady promises, but you would be a fool to take that risk with AAT. Stay away and if you can, tow your own car or book with another company. These guys don't give two cents about anything other than making a buck. They make promises that they can't or won't fulfill and then expect you to make up the difference and deal with the stress and fallout. STAY AWAY...[More]
By Stephen Ernst on American Auto Transport (FL) on Jul 28 2015 1:12AM
My vehicle is currently being transported from Florida to Washington state. It was initially transported to Florida as it had some work done on it. I used Angel's Autos to transport the car there. As of now it has not arrived yet, and I cannot comment on the actual care of the car during transport. I applaud Rafi for getting transportation on such short notice within a day. The car was picked up the following day from when I spoke with him. Unfortunately, everything from this point on was downhill. The ETA was 7-10 days. The company that was transporting was contracted is Pacific Auto Delivery Inc. I received a call 8 days in, that the transportation vehicle had malfunctioned and broke down in Oklahoma. I spoke with a dispatcher from Pacific Auto Delivery Inc, and was told I would be called and updated on the situation. I did not receive any calls from their dispatch department afterwards. I relied on calling the United dispatcher to get some sort of update. I called United again on the revised date of delivery and was told it would be delivered the following day. I spoke with the dispatcher from Pacific Auto Delivery and was told would receive a call later in the day regarding updates on delivery. I never received a call. I called right before closing and was told my car would be delivered after several cars were dropped off the following day. I received an explanation that I never was called by the Pacific dispatcher as he said that United would update me. Earlier that morning when I spoke with United, they told me that Pacific would call me later in the day as that was what the dispatcher from Pacific told him. This is completely rational as Pacific is transporting the vehicle and has first hand knowledge of the vehicle location. I attempted to time delivery that would be convenient with my work schedule, although this was unsuccessful. The customer service at Pacific Auto Delivery was terrible. I will not have trouble transporting myself to work for the next couple days, which is an hour away. It will be at least 14 days from pick up that the car will be delivered. I also researched some of the horror stories in the past with Pacific not obtaining enough insurance coverage, not maintaining the trucks, and overloading the vehicles. This resulted in a fire that destroyed all the vehicles in the truck and lawsuits. Further information is available through an internet search. Given this, I would STRONGLY NOT recommend the use of this agency again. I initially used Angel's Autos located in California to get the car down there initially. They hit an exact target date and were extremely reliable. Unfortunately, I chose not to select them given a price that was 200-300 dollars above other quotes. I should have selected them again. ...[More]
By Tom on United Routes LLC on Jul 28 2015 12:20AM
We were leaving PA for WA on June 7th 2015. I picked Montway based on the reviews here. Order was placed with Montway on May 21st 2015 with first available pick up date of June 1st 2015. Gave the CC info during booking with the catch that they will charge 200 when the dispatch is arranged and final amount to be paid to the driver on delivery. We got the car ready for pickup, booked rental vehicle for the first week of June anticipating pickup. Called on May 28th , June 2nd June 4th, June 5th. Every time I called I was told to hang-tight, my pickup was top in their system etc without any surety. When I called on 5th regarding status they advised me to find a friend who could keep the car for us until Montway was able to find a carrier! So waited till end of the day on 6th without any news regarding dispatch and finally cancelled the order. Oh Well! A good chance to take a break from work and drive across the country!...[More]
By DKandMP on Montway Auto Transport on Jul 27 2015 10:02PM
Response from Montway Auto Transport
Montway on Jul 28 2015 4:25PM
Dear Mahesh Pai and Divya Kumar, We are truly sorry to have lost your business. It is imperative that customers have a clear understanding of the t...[More]
After researching may carriers I settled on Montway. The did a good job of answering my questions and setting up the shipping with D&A Trucking of Philadelphia. At pickup time they were 2 hours late, and claimed the truck couldn't fit in my parking lot, so they drove my car to a remote location for loading. I was told that this is a normal thing. When I received my car the textured steering wheel was missing a large chunk out of the left hand side. I immediately called Montwy claims, who basically told me they couldn't do anything and to take it up with the carriers insurance which I did. The carriers insurance told me since the damage was less than the deductible to tale it up directly with the carrier which I did. The carrier said the drive said the steering wheel was already damaged and then abruptly hung up. I have canceled payment on my credit card. No one is getting paid until this claim is repaired either by Montway or the carrier. ...[More]
By Michael on Montway Auto Transport on Jul 27 2015 9:34PM
Response from Montway Auto Transport
Montway on Jul 28 2015 4:10PM
Dear Michael Reffler, We are really disheartened to hear of these issues. It seems that the carrier, D&A Trucking and their insurance company E...[More]
Very nice to talk to at first but then it became nasty. After 10 days of my car not being picked up, I called and Daniel wanted more money, even though I was told at the beginning they did not operate that way. I went with their flexible schedule, which according to their website said I could expect my car picked up within 10 days. I called and left 2 voice messages but neither were returned. After 20 days, I contacted them through e-mail and told them I was going to go with another carrier since they would not contact me or deliver my vehicle. Within minutes of that e-mail I got a response. Funny how quickly Daniel responded to my email. He also threatened to keep my $125 and also charge me another $350. $150 for disputing, $100 for a filing fee, and another $100 if I leave negative feedback, stating that would be slander. Their website and smooth talking says one thing but their actions speak differently....[More]
By Layne Wireman on Veteran Transport Logistics on Jul 27 2015 9:26PM