View 148,538 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 29
Reviews 1-25 of 704
I paid top price for a 2 day pickup. After a week went by, they said 90% get picked up the first two days. After two weeks I had had enough of their e...[More]
By Brian Hedger on Direct Express Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
this company worked hard to get my pbusiness. I had a special emergency with my 14 yo son who is terminally ill. The van was picked up and promised to...[More]
By kerry mccall on eShip about 8 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 7 Hours Ago
Let me first start off by saying the driver was stopped by the Department of Agriculture due to the customer having 2 oxygen tanks in the vehicle. The...[More]
This company is a company the will quote you one price and then before pick up will tell you that the carrier broke down , or can not pick the vehicle...[More]
By kyle on US Car Transporters LLC about 8 Hours Ago
I AM A TRANSPORTER THAT DELIVERED THEIR CAR. THEY QUOTED CUSTOMER 850 PER CONTRACT. TOLD ME TO COLLECT 1400 ON DELIVERY! WHEN I ARRIVED THE POLICE WAS...[More]
By LUCKY AUTO INC on Destiny Auto Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
THIS COMPANY IS NO GOOD, STAY AWAY, WAS PROMISED CAR IN 3 DAYS THEY TOOK 8 DAYS, CAR WAS FOR MY SON TO GO TO COLLEGE, I HAD TO SPEND $200.00 TO RENT H...[More]
By marcotrigiano on Heartland Trucking about 10 Hours Ago
I have been around awhile,this is the worst company ever I have had dealings with.Xavier is going to respond to this and attack me about the review.No...[More]
By Ed Ningard on US Car Transporters LLC about 10 Hours Ago
I placed an order a month in advance with dates I needed for pick up and delivery and they told me my price would be $600 or lower because of early no...[More]
By Renita on Tropical Auto Carriers LLC about 11 Hours Ago
To sum up: - I own a boarding stable. - A horse owner paid to board their horse at my stable - The horse had to be transported from Canada - The h...[More]
By Black Kettle Ranch on Elliott Equine Transport about 16 Hours Ago
We are relocating our family from MD to MN. Contacted Shore Auto, LLC, to transport a '71 Cutlass that holds immense sentimental value. Our experience...[More]
By Jason Urbanowicz on Shore Auto Transport LLC on Sep 19 2014 12:08AM
I was quoted $495 and was expected to send a check before receipt of the vehicle; which I did (they don't take credit cards). I now see why. Along t...[More]
By Craig on AMG Transport on Sep 18 2014 6:29PM
There is a reason this company has an F rating with the BBB. I wish I would have read previous reviews and checked that before using these people. I...[More]
By Qui G. on US Car Transporters LLC on Sep 18 2014 6:28PM
Response from US Car Transporters LLC
xavier about 15 Hours Ago
Thank you Mr.Gunning. I am glad that in your post you stated that we did in fact assign a carrier to you and that you did talk to them and confirmed t...[More]
Never picked up the car (was told driver filled the slot) no contract ever signed, then hit with a $50 'administration' charge?? Nothing in cancel for...[More]
By Mislead on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Sep 18 2014 5:18PM
I tried to ship 2 cars with elite and at the last minute had to cancel one of the cars. Upon arrival of first vehicle I was told I had to pay for both...[More]
By matthew miller on Elite Auto Shipper on Sep 18 2014 3:45PM
Where to start? If you read Quintin's review, my experience is almost a dead on duplicate of what happened to him. At first I thought I WAS reading ...[More]
By Laura on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Sep 18 2014 11:19AM
I have used Angel's auto for 3 times now. they service has significantly detriorated with each time. while this particular shipment was on time, the n...[More]
By Sandeep on Angels Moving Autos on Sep 18 2014 9:22AM
I requested enclosed carrier service of a vintage vehicle from Nebraska to Nevada. Received reasonable quote. Accepted quote and service and paid $2...[More]
By John on AA All Star Discount Auto Transport Inc. on Sep 18 2014 1:07AM
Quote: $720 Actual cost: $900 Lance was very attentive and sent plenty of follow-up emails and was available on the phone whenever I called. ...[More]
By Dan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 17 2014 11:27PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 18 2014 9:26AM
Lance Staab 360-9407941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dan, thank you for taking the time to send me a review. I do my best to quote correctly but untim...[More]
I let U Auto Transport shipped my car to and from Hawaii. The first time their driver charged me an extra $20 "car washing fee" on top of wh...[More]
By RC on U Auto Transport on Sep 17 2014 10:16PM
I had to resend my credit card information for the deposit, but Sarah apparently is a computer not capable of reading it. (I wrote it in such a way th...[More]
By Nick on Auto Transport 360 on Sep 17 2014 8:27PM
MONEY FOR NO SERVICE ***PLEASE BE WARNED*** I was planning to ship my car from Edmonton to Ottawa, when I found this company "Express aut...[More]
By Zaid Jibri on Express Auto Movers LLC on Sep 17 2014 6:48PM
This company is NOT legit! They scammed me out of a $200 deposit and assured me that my car would be pick up last Friday at the time I placed the orde...[More]
By John on The Auto Transport Group on Sep 17 2014 6:20PM
Just overall horrible communication with ACT Carriers, the people that actually transported the car. They don't answer phones, they lie about times, b...[More]
By Matt C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 17 2014 6:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 17 2014 6:36PM
Matt, We are sorry that your rating of our company is all about the carrier. We do not see anything negative or positive about your representative Ra...[More]
My agreement with AT123 was door-to-door pickup in Utah on Sept 8, 2014 and delivery after September 15 to our home in Osterville, MA. We had specifie...[More]
By Daryll Brose on Green Way LLC on Sep 17 2014 4:25PM
Hired this broker and quoted me one proce then when vehicle at port thwy suddenly raised the price prior to picking it up. Never sent me my quoted cob...[More]
By Sherry on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Sep 17 2014 3:12PM
I was contacted 30 minutes prior to delivery and was 2 hours away at work, their dispatch threatened to "take the car back to LA" and keep m...[More]
By Joe on Good2go Auto Transport on Sep 17 2014 1:49PM