View 165,364 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 16
Reviews 1-25 of 381
Everyone please be warned about using this company. They were extremely unprofessional, and late with my delivery. My car was extremely damaged when they delivered my vehicle and it was not a door-to-door delivery as promised. I had to drive to a convenience store up the road to pick up my car from them. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy and they made every excuse in the book to support the carriers they work with as opposed to providing great customer satisfaction to their customers. As a result of this transport I am now going to have to spend at least $1,000 just to get my car repainted and repaired from the damage associated with the transport of my car. In addition the carrier they assigned my car was Prestige Carriers, and pleas stay away from them as well. They were horrible and unprofessional as well. Please let everyone you know to stay away from these liars, because all they want to do is take your money and don't give a crap about how they transport your vehicle. ...[More]
By Terry on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Jul 3 2015 5:06PM
I spoke with Travis Porter. He gave a quote of $650. Then It became $825. Then $1,025. This guy is not only a lie I trusted him And all they were doing was playing games wasting my time. So two weeks later July 2 2015 I found out this guy is full of it and told him I won't be doing business with him. I have transport my car with other company's and never had any problems with them. Only this one. What his contract states and what he was doing was all lies. His name was Travis. Don't use this company. They were just waiting for the date of for the car to be transported to get money out me. ...[More]
By David on Thrifty Auto Transport Services on Jul 3 2015 3:34AM
Crook car transport company. They took my deposit and never picked my car and never provided the service. I signed the contract with them via RightSignature.com and they trashed my contract after took my deposit and after NOT providing the service. I asked them for refund of my deposit, still they are not giving my refund back. I called my credit card company and I did dispute for my deposit. They are 100% dishonest, crook especially TED who promises so many and does not provide service instead take your money. DO NOT go to them and DO NOT believe them. They ate my deposit, did not transport my car. CROOK, CROOK, CROOK....[More]
By Khan on Car Transport Express on Jul 2 2015 11:44PM
I did not hire this company but they took it upon themselves to put my car on the board. I called them and plolitely asked them to remove the car as I had hired another service and the woman started using profanity. They completely ignored my request and still have not removed my car. This makes it difficult for the firm I hired as it not good to have multiple listings for the same car. They are very dishonest and unprofessional - STAY AS FAR AWAY as possible ...[More]
By Marc Richin on Economical Auto Transport Inc. on Jul 2 2015 10:42PM
I had absolutelly nothing to do with A123 all they did was take my eposit money and i never heard from them again!! They drivers company was honest and did everythng quick and ontime. Called me everyday throughout the process. I dont even see a point in using AT123. As i said they just took my money and never heard from them again....[More]
By Hanna k on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 2 2015 9:03PM
By Hanna k on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 2 2015 4:12PM
Noa Auto was commissioned to deliver my 1958 Desoto to Iowa from British Columbia, Canada. When the car arrived, it had oil all over the top surfaces of the car and when I first saw the car in the truck trailer, I noticed that it had been shipped with the front windows down causing dust and dirt in the interior. I noted the oil to the driver immediately and he signed off for the oil on the car. I looked around the car for any obvious other damage, but was so concerned about getting all the oil off the car, I failed to make the driver sign on the bill of lading, saying that, because of the oil, the final inspection was subject to removing the oil. After taking possession of the car and completely washing and cleaning the dirty oil from the car, I noticed two small dents, one each on the top of the quarters. I immediately called the shipper the next day to tell them that I had discovered some additional damage. It was then that I was told my car had been picked up by one truck, taken across the Canadian border and then dumped at some trucking terminal in the U.S. to be picked up at a later date. After submitting an estimate to repair the damaged quarters, I waited a month before contacting them to see what the delay was. I was put in touch with Alena, who is the claims handler at NAO. She wanted more damage estimates along with a copy of their original paper work. After reviewing all that, Alena said they were denying the claim because I signed off on the bill of lading sheet at the time of delivery. It didn't make any difference that the oil had been noted the day I signed the BOL. Alena told me that NAO auto was not responsible for the oil that dripped from the car above mine. They don't bother to cover any of the cars that they ship. The truck and soft sided trailer the car was shipped in was dirty and old. I would not recommend this transportation company to anyone as they don't appear to follow honest business practices. ...[More]
By John Wantiez on NAO Auto on Jul 2 2015 3:52PM
March. 11, 2015 I paid a deposit of $200 to this company for them to pick up my vehicle scheduled on March. 24,2015. My vehicle was supposed to be transported from Columbus, Ga to Tacoma, Washington. After I made my deposit I didn't hear anything from the company besides the email for conformation that my money was being took for a service. 3/24/15 The movers for my house came and was removing my furniture for our PCS (military) move. The day was going by and I hadn't received a call to let me know that someone was on the way for my car. so I called the company myself around 10:30 am and got no response for almost 4 hours. When I finally talked to someone 30 min. before closing they claimed that someone would be out to pick up my vehicle the next day 3/25/15. On the next day I was all packed and ready to leave Ga but I was still waiting several hours for someone to call and let me know that someone would be able to pick up my car. I called numerous times and talked to Adam " The supposed Manager" to see what was going on with my scheduled pick up which was now a day late. Adam told me that they were working on trying to find someone still for my car and he told me he would contact me . As usual hours pasted no contact. I left Ga on 3/25/15 and left my car at a friends house in hopes that they would pick it up. Days passed and week passed No call and no answers when I called. 4/2/15 I call and ask are you still going to pick up my car and he said he still doesn't have a driver, So I said well can I please get a refund since you haven't found anyone yet. Adam said I will contact my refund department and have them contact you within the next 3-5 days. I waited and no return of a call was EVER made. I contacted my bank and asked them for the refund. A investigation was made and I lost the $200 because of the way they have their contract set up and the bank and Mastercard can't override their wording. "PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY" Vantage auto movers will issue a FULL REFUND if order is cancelled within 48 hours of signature, the deposit is non refundable for any reason. Once we locate and dispatch a carrier for pick up ( which never occured in my case) your deposit is non refundable. The customer is responsible for Vantage auto movers to request a refund. Client waves his or her right to receive a refund, if customer double books their order with another booker. Vantage auto movers will notify you of the anticipated pick up and delivery dates . Regarding the deposit , we take great pride in finding you the best, most reputable carriers with the best prices. This is what they put in the contract and I did my part on my end and waited for my vehicle to be picked up, paid my deposit and never got a service. I called them to try to see if I can get my deposit back because I never received a service for my car that was promised. I talked to Trevor and he told me that there is nothing that they can do. I feel this company is wording their contract this way to rip people off. They know they have no intention on getting their vehicles so they take their deposit and no that they have it documented and contradictory was so you can't get your money back. I had to use a different company to get my vehicle because I was already in Washington and My vehicle was still in GA. I didn't receive my vehicle until 4/9/15 after going through another company. Today 6/30/15 I called to try to see if they would give me my refund because of what my bank said and they told me about their contract that its in there and I should have cancelled in 48 hrs. If I would have never that my car was not going to be picked up on the scheduled date I would have never booked with them in the first place. How can I cancel after 48 hrs. for something that was suppose to happen 13 days later. After looking at the reviews since I used them it seems they are RIPPING OFF more people daily.... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! ...[More]
By Tanisha Martin on Vantage Auto Movers on Jul 1 2015 10:25PM
Response from Vantage Auto Movers
Vantage Auto Movers on Jul 2 2015 2:05PM
Everything about this review is completely false. There were quite a few carriers that we had found for this customer. She was placed into our follow ...[More]
The overall experience with using the Broker, Montway Transport, was very good. At this point in time, I would definitely use them again to ship a car or recommend them to anyone. The Customer Service was great and they always answered my questions in a timely matter. My car was shipped from the state of Washington to a suburb in the state of Wisconsin near Milwaukee. My Subaru was delivered this past Saturday evening after being on the road for several days. The outside of the car was very dirty but I actually expected that because of the long journey. That was not a problem. The delivery driver from the actual carrier was very nice and called me a few times while the car was in transit. I did an inspection of the car when it was driven off the car and looked at the inspection report and everything seemed to be in order. That's the good news. The bad news is that on Monday when I was able to wash the car I noticed some scratches on the roof of the car directly behind the Sun Roof. The scratches came to my attention when I was towel drying the car. It looked as though that something scratched the roof. I believe that something happened in the transport period to damage the car so I immediately called Montway to let them know what I found. They were very good about the situation and asked me to send them a couple of quotes to repair the damage from a couple of local Body Shops and to send them some pictures of the damage. I'm in the process of getting this done this week so that I can send this information back to them. I fully expect that this damage and situation will be settled to my satisfaction. STAY TUNED. Updated 5/10/15.....A couple of days ago I received an email from Montway telling me that my Claim against The actual Transporter, FOREMOST TRANSPORT INC., has been denied. I'm a little perplexed since I received an email from FOREMOST indicating they would take care of the damages once they received the pictures of the damage and two Estimates from some local Auto Body Shops. I did everything that they asked me to do and now they are changing their position. Both Montway and FOREMOST were happy to take my money, but, now decided to not take care of their Customer. This certainly is not over from my point of view. Once again.....STAY TUNED. Another update 6/16/15.....I have still not yet resolved my dispute with the actual Transport Carrier- -FOREMOST TRANSPORT iNC. I have gotten a run-a-round from several people at FOREMOST tRANSPORT INC. about the damage to my Subaru. I ended up going directly to their Insurance Carrier, Carolina Casualty, to try to get this matter resolved with no success. After several weeks of trying to get this resolved, I finally convinced them to send out a Independent Adjuster to come to my house to take MORE pictures and review the damage. They did and still rejected my claim. The Broker, Montway, has been very helpful during this entire process with a lot of help and suggestions from Brad J. But in the end, none of this has helped resolve my CLAIM against FOREMOST TRANSPORT. I would "NEVER" suggest to anyone to ever use FOREMOST TRANSPORT INC who work out of Goshen, Indiana. They do not stand behind the fact the their driver damaged my Subaru. I believe it was an accident, but, the driver is not accepting or admitting any responsibility. My car was on the lower level of the transport carrier and I believe the chains from the cars on top loosened and scratched the top of my roof during the trip from Arlington, Wa. to Greendale, Wi. There is no other explanation for how this could have happened. I would welcome anyone to call me at 414-708-6629 to discuss this with me. I am at the point now that I am considering to ask my attorney to get involved. Why does FOREMOST TRANSPORT INC. have Insurance if they won't honor my claim? And it's not $1000's of dollars either. "DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH FOREMOST TRANSPORT" as they can't be trusted. Another update as of 6/17/15....I left a message at Carolina Casualty for the Director of Claims Operations, Mr. Lewis Harper, to return my call to review my Claim. He never returned my call, but, had another Claims Supervisor, Debbie Burgess, return my call. She indicated that I will have to wait until Monday, 6/22, for another call back. She indicated that Mr. Harper will discuss the Claim with the other Claims Supervisor, Craig Miles, when he returns back to the office from vacation. Craig Miles is the person who has originally denied my Claim. Another update 6/23/15.....Received an email back from the Director of Claims at Carolina Casualty, Lew Harper. Rejected my Claim again. They are not being reasonable at all about my Claim. My suggestion is to NEVER EVER use FOREMOST TRANSPORT INC. to ship your vehicle. They have Insurance, but, refuse to use it / authorize my Claim. They say it's the Brokers responsibility and the Brokers says it's the responsibility of the Transporter, FOREMOST TRANSPORT INC. which I agree because they are the Company who transported my car. What a cluster!!!!! Maybe both the Broker and the Transporter could each pay half......about $360.00 each. That would satisfy me. Until then....I will keep fighting. Stay tuned...Another update 6/25/15. Received another email from Mr. Lewis Harper from Carolina Casualty indicating once again that my Claim has been rejected. They said my Claim should be with the Broker, Montway, and not the Transporter, FOREMOST TRANSPORT INC. This has been a continued frustrating situation for me. Neither FOREMOST TRANSPORT INC. or their insurance carrier, CAROLINA CASUALTY, seem to be interested in working with me to resolve this Claim. They continue to reject my Claim, but, offer no explanation on how this damage could have happened. My next step will be to try to make contact with their Vice President and Chief Claims Officer, Vincent Kellaher, to try to get my point across to him on how this damage happened. I'm not asking them to pay for anything other than the damages that were sustained during the transport of my Subaru. Stay tuned for the next update. New update 7/2/15.....Received a phone call this morning from the VP & Chief Claims Officer, Vincent Kellaher. Explained my situation to him and once again it went on deaf ears. All I'm looking for is about $700+ to fix my roof that was damaged IN TRANSPORT by FOREMOST TRANSPORT INC. This is not a scam or anything like that on my part. This is a legitimate Claim. My suggestion to anyone thinking of using FOREMOST TRANSPORT INC is to use another carrier. They are not to be trusted. Anyone who decides to use them better have the foresight to check the entire car over regardless of what the Bill Of Lading indicates. Check the engine, the trunk, the roof, etc. before you ever sign anything. Or even consider hiring an independent person to inspect your car before it gets on a trailer being driven by FOREMOST TRANSPORT INC. Do not trust them. Please feel free to call me at 414-708-6629 to hear my side of this story. I will now investigate talking to the National Insurance Institute to see what other options that I may have. This is just another example on how a Company can get away with screwing a consumer who doesn't have a bunch a Lawyers on staff to protect them. DO NOT use FOREMOST TRANSPORT INC to transport your vehicle. They can't be trusted. ...[More]
By Mike Murawski on Foremost Transport Inc. on Jul 1 2015 2:51PM
I work for a company that regularly ships large/heavy steel items via truck. Mostly we ship with whatever truck line is preferred by the customer. I HATE when the customer insists on Estes. The running joke in our warehouse is that if you want something shipped with Estes, you had to call them three days ago to schedule the pickup. We just had a shipment for them a few days ago that I scheduled for pickup earlier than the other trucking lines because I know how flaky they are with pickups. Come quitting time (5pm) they hadn't showed. I called them the following day to find out what the problem was, and make sure it was still on the board for pickup. I was told that the driver showed up but no one was here - tends to happen when you show up well after a place closes. They transferred me to dispatch to make sure they had the pickup scheduled again for the day and was assured they would have someone there by 4:30. No one showed at 4:30, or even close to 4:30. The shipment sat in our warehouse for another night because the driver never showed. Instead of rolling the dice with these clowns again we contacted the customer who agreed to use a different carrier. I never called Estes to cancel the open pickup, and they haven't yet arrived to pick it up (thinking it's still here). It's been 6 business days since I entered it for pickup. If that's not bad enough, we have one sitting in their system from 3/23/15 that was never picked up and it still shows as being accepted for pickup. Bottom line: I deal with a lot of freight carriers any given week. Most have an odd missed pickup here or there, but Estes is the absolute WORST. You have to hound them to actually arrive to pick up the material, and if that happens pray that they don't screw it up somehow because their customer service is completely inept. It took them 4 MONTHS to resolve a billing issue we had last year. Our account rep was less than helpful and completely ignored, or refused to answer, almost all of my emails....[More]
By Fed up on Estes Express on Jul 1 2015 2:49PM
If talk transported cars these guys would be great , I was promised a pick up on Monday June 29 Monday came and no transporter , I called the excuse was "driver delayed", but he'll be there by 8 PM. Tuesday called again said they would check into delay give them 1/2hour. An hour later I called back . Excuse now was can't get ahold of driver. How these guys ever got a "B' rating from the BBB is beyond belief . If you enjoy being lied to this is your company !...[More]
By J. Cordry on United Auto Logistics on Jul 1 2015 5:40AM
Michael Miller is a dishonest person and a liar. I hope no one ever gives this guy another job. I had him move a car for me from Chicago to North Carolina a couple of years ago and everything went smooth as clockwork. So I contacted him to move a car from California to North Caroling in June, 2015. He stated that he had a truck in California and would pick up the car on Thursday after I talked to him on Monday. Well, that Thursday never came and that has been 4 weeks ago now. The last time I talked to him he called and had me to wire him the $750.00 giving me a story about having a son in hospital-which is probably a lie. I should have known he was a fraud at that time but had no reason not to believe him. Sometimes I have to learn things the hard way. Now he will not answer my calls or respond to my text messages or emails. EVERYONE BEWARE OF MICHAEL MILLER. HE IS A LIAR....[More]
By Rod Shumate on Proline Auto Transport Inc. on Jul 1 2015 12:33AM
So the story continues. After 2 weeks my vehicle still has not been delivered. I was promised up and down by Doug Jenkins that it would arrive on a certain date and it never was. I finally got fed up and called him and demanded a partial refund. Doug proceeds to YELL AT ME FOR LEAVING A BAD REVIEW ON HIM. AND THEN HUNG UP ON ME.I GOT IT ALL RECORDED. I WILL NEVER AND I REPEAT NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN UNLESS THEY (1) FIRE DOUG JENKINS AND (2) OFFER SOME SORT OF COMPENSATION TO ME....[More]
By Josh on United Auto Logistics on Jun 30 2015 9:47PM
Quoted price in writing, I signed off on the quote. Agreed on the day it would be picked up (which was critical), I don't think they looked for a hauler until the day the truck was supposed to be picked up. I called them that day to see what was going on and got jacked around all day and finally was told they could pick it up two days later for $200 more. John had told me plain the price he quoted would not change and sent the quote ( with price ) by email for me to sign. This all happened over a period from Tuesday until Monday. I told him he could pick it up late, but if he could not honor the price I would get someone else. Cost me money, time, and a lot of unnecessary trouble. I would not let them ship a sick cat for free. ...[More]
By Mike Robards on We Will Transport It Corp on Jun 30 2015 9:43PM
First off Joe is so rude and has poor customer service, he has not fully refunded my money and never answers the phone. He kept saying he would give me my refund and still hasn't 3 weeks later. Every time I can he doesn't pick up. I had my car wait 4 days for it to be picked up and he kept saying they were working on it . Until finally I said I would go with someone one else and he rudely responded with go to someone else and hung up. I don't know how he still has his job, he doesn't fulfill his end of the job , hangs up and ignores . Doesn't return money. That's stealing. I call and leave message and no one's ever answers. Don't make the same mistake I did . Go with someone else !!! ...[More]
By mercedez dejesus on United Auto Transportation on Jun 30 2015 9:35PM
Here is the quote provided by Johnny Payment Information: Choice of Payment: Check Order Deposit: $100.00 Amount C.O.D.: $800.00 Order Total: $900.00 Order Notes: delivery no later then the 21st, sept 12th return trip But delivery truck driver asked $950 COD which is added to $1050. So total cost is $150 more than the quote provided by Johnny. Here is his reply when we questioned the difference: "$950 COD is due mam, didnt include the broker fee, 247 email support." There is no broker fee ever mentioned in all emails. Therefore their quote is misleading and they are not honest from initial price quote and final payment while dealing with customers. ...[More]
By Shawn Wu on Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport on Jun 30 2015 9:25PM
setting up appointment was fine. dropping off was fine, but that was with Matson in Hawaii. One day before my car was due to arrive I called Budget and spoke with Veronica. She stated that she did not have a driver to deliver my car to Texas. The only one she had wanted more money. so now the cost to pick up my car increased by 300. My car is still in Long Beach, CA. She said she was not aware this would happen. But you are in the car transport business. You quoted one price and then I have to pay more, bait and switch! What can I do? My car is stuck in Long Beach CA. I am in the military and do not recommend this company....[More]
By John on Budget Auto Shipping on Jun 30 2015 7:53PM
This company quoted me a price and then never contacted me again with a shipping date until the very last day! They have about two weeks to pick up the vehicle and make arrangements. Once Adam contacted me he had a way higher price than quoted. I told them I was going with a different company and then he said I was in breach of contract. I never signed anything nor did they disclose a cancellation fee of 200$$. I never authorized any type of business with this company, but yet they still ran my card for 200. Don't do business with these people!! ...[More]
By DAN on Economical Auto Transport Inc. on Jun 30 2015 5:42PM
A total scam. If you respect you time or money and yourself you will not do any business with this man or his company....[More]
By Shannon on V Twin Express LLC on Jun 30 2015 5:15PM
"We Will Transport It"..........www.wewilltransportit.com I noticed that the Review I posted yesterday (6/29/2015) had been REMOVED so I posted AGAIN this morning (6/30/2015) and it was just REMOVED again. I am posting this the 3rd time. I am in the process of showing PROOF of my bills and payment to this company so that my posting will REMAIN online for ALL to see. I was informed that "We Will Transport It" was the one who REMOVED BOTH of my previous postings....THIS IS UNETHICAL as they ONLY LEAVE the GOOD RATINGS so people do NOT see the TRUTH !!! ====================================================== I was quoted a price of $1,597 to transport a small car from Houston, Texas to Kona (Big Island, Hawaii). The car was picked up on June 2 and was told that it will arrive in Kona Pier 2 (Big Island, Hawaii) on June 22. Today is June 30. We have been renting a car for more than a week now and it is costing us money have NO budget for ($348.00)......I just found out that the car WON'T GET to the island until July 4. On top of that, the car will be on the OTHER SIDE OF THE ISLAND (Hilo). I had told Benjamin Hall (Broker) that I do NOT want to car to get to Hilo (East side)....because we are staying on the Kona (West side) of the Big Island. It would take 2.5 hours to drive to Hilo just to pick up the car. I can NOT contact Benjamin Hall. As soon as I paid him (June 1), he took the money and HAVE NOT UPDATED me on ANYTHING. Their EXCUSE was that the shipping company has changed owners....IF THAT WAS THE CASE, then LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON so we can prepare and plan for the changes. I had to call the company to find out the TRACKING NUMBER and when the car was loaded and when it will arrive and where....ALL THIS INFORMATION I had to do it myself. What did I pay "We Will Transport It" for??? NEVER NEVER NEVER use this company. It should be changed to "We Will TAKE YOUR MONEY and LEAVE YOU OUT TO DRY". I am still waiting for my car to arrive and I still have to pay out of pocket to rent my car. 6/30/2015 (this is my 3rd POSTING since it was removed twice already. I have sent all emails of my corresponding and payment to this company as proof...so that my posting can't be removed). ...[More]
By Tran on We Will Transport It Corp on Jun 30 2015 4:52PM
This company seemed very friendly and stayed in constant 18th me right up to the time I sent my deposit. Once the deposit was made I heard nothing else. I had to constantly call to find out about the pick up of my vehicles. I constantly got the run around. This was on JUNE 6,2015 that I began working with this company. They never picked the vehicles up and I actually had to leave my vehicles in az. I have called once a week since then to get a refund and have nothing but the run around. I'm to the point where I have to get a lawyer involved to assist with this sitiation. Unless you have money to burn STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!...[More]
By NATHAN on Thrifty Auto Transport Services on Jun 30 2015 4:03PM
This was one of the worst experiences I have ever been through.I was given the run a round from all contacts involved.Why have a RESERVATION when it means absolutely nothing.People were rude and just wanted to avoid all communication.We had to trouble several family members to be available to be at our home as we were already in the destination state of ca. I cannot believe you run a business like this and when we are settled the Better Business Bureau will be informed of our experience. Feel free to contact me at anytime although you will probably avoid this response too. Dorothy Smith 724-237 0952 or e-mail tdbartman@comcast.net...[More]
By Dorothy Smith on Montway Auto Transport on Jun 30 2015 3:10PM
I received the cell number of the driver from the dispatcher. I called the driver to verify the window of time he would pick up my vehicle. The driver stated that he would call me once he reached Tucson and set up schedule the night before my vehicle was to be picked up. I did not receive the promised call. I called the driver the next morning to find out that he had already picked up my vehicle. I asked if there were any issues. The driver stated everything was fine. I met the driver at the delivery location in California. I pointed out the damage to the front spoiler, grille, and scratch on the right front fender. I reminded the driver that he did not provide me with the pick up time table which prevented me from having someone available when the vehicle was picked up. I also showed him the picture that had been taken the prior day which showed the damage did not exist. The driver denied responsibility. I noted the damage on the Bill of Lading when I provided payment. I called Nationwide Transportation Services to inform them of the damage. The dispatcher referred me to someone who denied responsibility. I challenged this denial. Karen wrote me an e-mail and asked me to provide specific information. Once I received my vehicle from the dealership (it took over 2 months), I provided the requested information. Karen never responded. I have no recourse but to go to small claims court. I chose Nationwide Transport Services based on the reviews on this site. They failed to deliver. Nationwide Transportation does not deal in good faith. Do not trust them!!! ...[More]
By Robert Jackson on Nationwide Transport Services on Jun 30 2015 12:22AM
ComplaintOn 01/12/2015, I scheduled a car pick up for my son's car and paid a $200 deposit to Nationwide Transport Service and they arranged to have Exit 15 pick up my son's car on 01/13/2015. The load number is **** My son's car is a 2007 Hyundai Elantra. On 01/21/2015, the car was delivered to my son in Junction City, KS and he gave them a cashier's check for $600 that I provided. My son realized that the car was damaged and they agreed to pay to have the car repaired. My son and I gave the company estimates of $930.12 to get the car repaired. My son is in the service and was deployed overseas. He tried for 2 months to get the money from Exit 15 but did not succeed before he left the country. I have taken over to try to get the money for the repairs to the car for him.Desired SettlementI would like for the company to provide $930.12 in a check made out to me so that I can hold the money for my son so that he can get the car repaired. I made a complaint with the BBB and they now have a D+ rating in MO. Unfortunately their Salt Lake City review is an A+ because no one has filed a complaint....[More]
By LH on Exit 15 Trucking on Jun 29 2015 9:26PM
Was very clear upfront that I was not looking for an underbid quote, which appears to be rampant in this industry. Robbie said his bid was accurate and would be 2-4 days to find a carrier. He also said he was not a broker, that the drivers drove for his company. That was a lie, he admitted later. Days later, he admitted that he did indeed underbid and that I could hire someone else. Canceled the order with him and moved on to another carrier. If you have to lie to get business, you lack integrity. Recommend not working with this company....[More]
By Brian on Trusty Transport on Jun 29 2015 8:23PM
Response from Trusty Transport
Robbie on Jun 30 2015 12:06PM
Gave this customer a quote and heard from him a week later mad because we didn't load it. He never placed an order with us. I think he got us confused...[More]
Previous 1 2 3