View 144,424 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 29
Reviews 1-25 of 712
I wish I knew this before! They wouldn't call u with any updates nor an email! Everytime YOU call then only they have an update! Ernie Gonzalez was a...[More]
By Hiteshri on All States Car Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I chose Erika at First Rate Transport because of the ratings on this website. I was sorely disappointed. After the order was placed on the network, ...[More]
By Jean on First Rate Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Hello. My name is Jennifer Mosby. I am a military member who just transitioned with 2 young children from Wichita Falls, TX to Port Hueneme, CA. I h...[More]
By Jennifer Mosby on Premier Auto Shippers about 10 Hours Ago
My car was picked up and had NO exhaust problems at all and was delivered with muffler damage. The car was picked in Arizona and then was off loaded t...[More]
By Chuck Baxter on Bulldog Trucking about 11 Hours Ago
Truthfully. I never write reviews, but someone exhibiting this amount of unprofessionalism deserves a legitimate review. Rather than going on an entir...[More]
By Regina on Nice Car Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
I am completely unsatisfied with Enterprise Auto Transport. What completely blew me off is her ZERO honesty. She not only called me a "Jerk"...[More]
By Alex on Enterprise Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Enterprise Auto Transport
Rena Anders about 7 Hours Ago
After booking his order and spending more than 6 hours (unpaid I get no hourly wage) and finding him a driver a driver we dispatched could could not p...[More]
This company never picked up our vehicles after countless calls and refused to return our deposit. We are a military family that was forced to drive ...[More]
By aubrey boyd on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 12 Hours Ago
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU VALUE HONESTY & INTEGRITY! On 2/22/14 I decided to go with American Auto Transport after being given a fair...[More]
By Bobby on American Auto Transport (FL) about 12 Hours Ago
I scheduled a pick up from Connecticut to South Carolina with a 3 day window for pick up. The first available pick up date was 6/29/2014. I was not ab...[More]
By John on American Auto Transport (FL) about 12 Hours Ago
We are moving from NJ to TX. We are told many times that they were looking for carriers. However, two days before my flight, they still can't find car...[More]
By tony on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
FHT was contacted to ship my car from California to Virginia. They were given a date to deliver the car and were supposed to work backward to pick it...[More]
By Marc H on FHT Auto Transport Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Unbelievably Unprofessional. I called Mr. Jay Woesner from Texas after 3 days to check up on an order if he got a driver for me to pick up my cars in...[More]
By Mansoor on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 16 Hours Ago
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Absolutely, by far, the WORST customer service I have ever dealt with... Never contacted me with changes to the schedule....[More]
By Gregory Y. on Quality Relocation Services Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Hi, This company is not a carrier as it claims it is. I did have 11 vehicles to move from California to New York. Of course, they are very nice when ...[More]
By Jean Pierre Fontaine on Direct Auto Carrier about 19 Hours Ago
Do not use this company. They are a disgrace to the industry. Here is my experience with this company. I spoke to Ben, who called me a couple of times...[More]
By Mike on Premier Auto Shippers about 21 Hours Ago
We booked auto transport for our family vehicle with Ron from Creative Rides. The transport never arrived despite our reservation, causing extreme in...[More]
By Sara Schaefer on Creative Rides Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
I hired GetitDone Shipping and they told me they partner with Quality Relocation. I was told it would take 5-7 days for my car to arrive by the bro...[More]
By NOTquality on Quality Relocation Services Inc. on Jul 28 2014 2:54AM
We had a mixed experience with Elite Auto Shipper. The good news is that we got our vehicle a day after our first available date, and it was in good c...[More]
By Brian on Elite Auto Shipper on Jul 28 2014 12:25AM
To begin, I received the worst customer service I've ever experienced. My car was supposed to be picked up on a Thursday. I called and emailed the com...[More]
By Taryn on Get it Done Transportation on Jul 27 2014 8:30PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein on Jul 27 2014 10:17PM
1st we want to apologize to Taryn for any inconvenience or miss communication. Taryn, car was dispatched to the carrier, all the carrier info, insuran...[More]
Avoid Mike Prestia at all costs unless you want to be cheated and lied to. I suspect that he has been operating under different names in order to stay...[More]
By Steve Meitner on Superior Quality Inc. on Jul 27 2014 1:43PM
If you like paying for a service that makes you wait around on their hand and foot then this is the company for you. Scheduled a pick up date windo...[More]
By Kim on National Auto Shipping on Jul 27 2014 1:22PM
Contracted with company a month in advance of my move for $1195. No calls from them leading up to scheduled pick up date. After several calls from m...[More]
By Robert Sell on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Jul 27 2014 12:32PM
I purchased a vehicle from a seller on eBay Motors. The seller agreed to pay for shipping, and after a bad experience with another carrier, contracte...[More]
By Graham on FHT Auto Transport Inc. on Jul 27 2014 12:58AM
Quoted low at $900 and told me that the car would be picked up on following Tuesday or Wednesday. Called two days after it was to be picked up and s...[More]
By Mike on Saks Auto Trans on Jul 26 2014 10:43PM
I put in my order with ECC Transport and right off the bat I liked the deal. The price would've been great. After I talked with Johnathan, I was pleas...[More]
By Jason on ECC Transport Inc. on Jul 26 2014 8:20PM