View 146,972 Reviews on 3,524 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 29
Reviews 1-25 of 702
I was supposed to receive a call from Scott per his email going back and forth on a friday night night, he said he would call me saturday at a specifi...[More]
By Dave on Scott Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
By Dave on Scott Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I was quoted a price of $429.99 to transport my truck from New Jersey to Florida. A deposit of $129.99 was taken. I was told my truck would be pick...[More]
By Tony DeStasio on Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
PK Line was the company that Nationwide Transport Services hired to transport my car from LA to NJ. The day before the car was to be delivered I had ...[More]
By Allison on PK Line about 17 Hours Ago
AMG Transport is a broker only, and has a "bad attitude towards customers." He starts out telling you how he is smarter than anybody else on...[More]
By Larry Harlton on AMG Transportation on Aug 30 2014 2:08AM
Dave and Mega City Transport took 100% prepayment and disappeared with the money. The move never happened, the vehicle was never picked up. Emails not...[More]
By Dov on Mega City Transport on Aug 29 2014 11:59PM
I have been around awhile,this is the worst company ever I have had dealings with.Xavier is going to respond to this and attack me about the review.No...[More]
By Ed Ningard on US Car Transporters LLC on Aug 29 2014 9:50PM
“WARNING” this company will tell you anything to secure a sale... Initially speaking with Andrew (the Broker) I made a point of explai...[More]
By Robert Jones on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Aug 29 2014 8:33PM
Horrible experience from the word go! Vinny went rogue on me so he had Katlyn answer my calls until she went rogue with him. Cowards, but that's ...[More]
By Frank P on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Aug 29 2014 7:32PM
Anyone considering a long haul across canada or to the US should stay clear of Elliott Equine Hauling !! They are rude , extremely unprofessional and ...[More]
By Elliott sucks on Elliott Equine Transport on Aug 29 2014 6:45PM
I recently booked shipping of my car through Montway and they promised me a response within 24 -48 hours. After 24 hours, I contacted them and I was t...[More]
By Anand Gupta on Montway Auto Transport on Aug 29 2014 6:07PM
This was my 2nd attempt at getting a transport company to pick up and deliver a vehicle I purchased in New York and deliver it to Michigan. I hired th...[More]
By Tom Frens on American Auto Transport (FL) on Aug 29 2014 4:31PM
The agent who called me from ExceptionalAutoTransport promised me that they can pick up my car for shipping on a date which was perfect for me. Based ...[More]
By Sachin on Exceptional Auto Transport on Aug 29 2014 4:03PM
The company contracted by Nationwide Transport Services, PK Line, is not even listed on this website. The driver sent me a text message at 10:25 PM o...[More]
By Allison on Nationwide Transport Services on Aug 29 2014 3:30PM
I contacted Vanguard Relocation Service after seeing the excellent google reviews. Setting up the service was easy, the lady I spoke with informed me...[More]
By Lindsey Higgins on Vanguard Relocation Services on Aug 29 2014 2:38PM
AMS AuTo Sales Fort myers Palm Beach Blvd This E-mail is for the rightful owner of Ams. (Robert S).. I'm contacting you in regards to the 2006 F...[More]
By Bobby on AMS Auto Sales on Aug 29 2014 11:45AM
I originally was in contact with Cavalier Transport out of FL... Carl from Cavalier was EXCELLENT... My request was accepted by Transport Express... T...[More]
By Mary on Transport Express Inc. on Aug 29 2014 11:36AM
After reading the current reviews I feel like a dumbass. Me and my wife are PCSing to JBLM, WA and were in need of an auto shipper. Due to the fact ...[More]
By Desmond on A1 Auto Transport on Aug 29 2014 9:47AM
I received a quote from (United American Auto Transport) what caught my attention was the "no deposit, 24 - 48 hours pickup". I replied emai...[More]
By Alexis Ingram on United American Auto Transport on Aug 28 2014 4:15PM
If you value your time, money and sanity, DO NOT consider using this brokerage service. Although Mark Anthony had 3 months notice, he did not get a...[More]
By Janet Brodsky on eShip on Aug 28 2014 3:45PM
Response from eShip
Craig G about 13 Hours Ago
Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 I want to apologize to Janet for not being able to provide the level of service I have give...[More]
I placed an order with Albert and it all seemed too easy. Having shipped a car before, I didn't provide a deposit before the car was scheduled to be p...[More]
By M. Hummer on Sun Auto Transport on Aug 28 2014 3:41PM
Response from Sun Auto Transport
albert newman on Aug 28 2014 3:57PM
well mr . you got your money stoy complaining because not only that , you did a charge back with your credit company they took the money so please sto...[More]
Fraud bait and lie raised quote 3 times after deposit unless given more money car would not be picked up after extra money was given they said car wou...[More]
By irwin on Upscale Auto Transport on Aug 28 2014 3:03PM
I'm a Travel RN and travel coast to Coast. I love my nursing career. However, I choose to have my shipped instead of driving my BMW. This company is ...[More]
By Otisa Roth on Montway Auto Transport on Aug 28 2014 2:14PM
Well the first thing I will say I got from Montway is LIES LIES LIES !!!!! If you want your car moved Montway is not for you. If you like being LIE...[More]
By AH on Montway Auto Transport on Aug 28 2014 1:13PM
After signing a contract for door to door service to transport my car, I was notified the next day by the rep that additional fees were required becau...[More]
By Gustavo Pimentel on 7 Star Auto Transport on Aug 28 2014 1:12PM