View 144,102 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 29
Reviews 1-25 of 709
do not go to this company . especially if you have to go to a consultant named TARA she was BEYOND unprofessional. and you can find better business el...[More]
By Jalisa on Auto Transport 123 about 0 Minutes Ago
These people are absolutely awful - possibly even crooks. They damaged my car and then asked for a substantial amount of estimates and information. ...[More]
By C Watson on Car Transport Express about 3 Minutes Ago
I had 3 cars shipped using this company. All of them were older classics.... The company/driver let a leaking car drip oil/transmission fluid ALL OV...[More]
By Danny on Brothers Transport LLC about 12 Minutes Ago
Do not use these clowns. Good luck trying to get ahold of someone on the phone. They answer the phone "yea?" My car showed up completely cov...[More]
By frank on Quality Relocation Services Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
These people never showed up. They took my deposit and then never arrived to pick up the car we were transporting. When I tried to call them, their ...[More]
By Sheri on Starr Relocation Services about 3 Hours Ago
I awarded Neil the job on a Tuesday, I was assured the car would be picked up on or before by Saturday. Saturday came and went and the car was not pic...[More]
By Mark on Car Transport Express about 5 Hours Ago
After putting deposit on transport of a vehicle, we had to cancel our transport. This was cancelled a couple of weeks in advance and we were told tha...[More]
By pray on Starr Relocation Services about 6 Hours Ago
Lost two weeks of leadtime that I could have been contracting with a company that would actually move my car. Once I canceled, I received an email th...[More]
By Megan L on Direct Express Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Direct Express Auto Transport
Mike Rupers about 6 Hours Ago
Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Megan Lopresti is dissatisfied with ...[More]
Called the number on the back of my card and got the Money back learned a lesson don't go with a company who charges upfront no big deal I did a charg...[More]
By Justin on Starr Relocation Services about 18 Hours Ago
I received a call from Garry on 7/9/14 assuring me that his company was different from the last company which never picked up my car. He said there wa...[More]
By Amy Schumacher on No Limits Logistics Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
The odometer was 99984 when the car was loaded onto the flat bed truck in Portland Oregon. It was read 100805 when it was delivered to Bakersfield Ca...[More]
By MCL on Save On Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Arrived at point of pickup only to find nobody on site. Drove home and my daughter called from point of pickup and said that the driver was there b...[More]
By Valarie Rosavere on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Valarie, I am very sorry that you were...[More]
They will steal your money! There were some positive reviews. So, I wanted to add that this company is not legit. Thankfully they only asked for a ...[More]
By JayK on Transport Services about 21 Hours Ago
I dont want to say the same thing again that they provide the worst service possible but its the truth. The sales team nor the customer service team o...[More]
By Nanda on Starr Relocation Services about 21 Hours Ago
This has been a nightmare! I went with Starr because the first person I was in contact with, Shari, was super, and although the quote she gave was h...[More]
By Kathleen on Starr Relocation Services on Jul 23 2014 6:50PM
I am going to tell you my story and let you all decide if you would use this company. As my subject line said, never again for me. I was planning to...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 5:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 17 Hours Ago
We are truly sorry that our customer felt he has not been fairly treated. We understand that it was a big difference in price for the final shipment a...[More]
NAO shipping was used after I contacted Montway shipping to have my vehicle shipped door to door during a recent move from the State of Washington to ...[More]
By Brad on NAO Auto on Jul 23 2014 5:49PM
Dealership made arrangement for me to contract with Crossover's Ken Dalton who took the order and was paid $195 immediately on 7/1 for pickup on 7/8. ...[More]
By Dan on US Auto Transport LLC on Jul 23 2014 4:48PM
I contacted AmeriFreight six weeks in advance to make arrangements to ship our SUV from central Illinois to Los Angeles, we were moving to L.A. and ne...[More]
By Nancy L. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 1:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 4:13PM
We apologize for us not living up to our customers expectations. We are always working as best we can to ensure our customers the lowest possible rate...[More]
I was moving from Nashville to Albuquerque. This is the third time that I have ever transported a vehicle (previously with two other companies). P...[More]
By Michael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 12:56PM
For relocation purposes, I needed to ship my car from Massachusetts to Idaho. I decided to go with Creative Rides and booked the shipping, including p...[More]
By Abby on Creative Rides Auto Transport on Jul 23 2014 11:04AM
BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY CHANGED WAYS TO PAY YOUR COMPANY ALL THE TIME AND THEN AT THE END THEY DONT PAY YOU OR TAKE YOUR CALLS, TRY TO GET IN TOU...[More]
By Unlimited Transport Inc. on STA Export on Jul 23 2014 10:34AM
Charlatans (swindlers), con-artists who practice confidence tricks in order to obtain orders with deposits: this company is a total scam. As others ha...[More]
By Todd Currier on Nationwide Auto Carriers on Jul 23 2014 10:21AM
the only thing I can say about this scumbag company is NEVER USE THEM. they take your $200.00 deposit and give you a line of garbage about picking ...[More]
By MIKE on Starr Relocation Services on Jul 23 2014 9:21AM
Car was delivered with damage to the driver's side door. Driver told me the damage was already there when he picked up the car. I did not mark anythin...[More]
By John Bailey on US Body Shop on Jul 23 2014 6:54AM