View 153,964 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,965th Review now!

Poster: SS
Date:8/7/2013 4:32:00 PM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:They take the money from the card without the authorisation
Review:Matt long said he would charge my card after I confirm him by replying him back by signing the electronic signature. but he charged the card though I did not send the confirmation email.
I did not schedule a pick up with them as he said he cannot assure when the driver can be scheduled and the reviews were bad on them bbb. They proved it.
Pleaser do not go with this company. When I spoke with Accounts department for refund he is saying I gave him authorization and I am lying.

Thank you.

Response:Posted by a representative of Ship Your Car Now LLC. on 9/9/2013 3:41:00 PM
This review is completely unfounded. This quote ID is just a quote and was never charged nor assigned to a truck.
SS gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: