Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,468 Reviews on 3,368 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1421 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:kumi
Date:6/16/2011 1:12:00 PM
Reviewed:Bluestar Auto Movers
Subject: Horrible Customer Service
Review:Every week i would call to find out the status of my move had a new excuse. Not only could the compnay come clean with me that they had given my place on a truck to another customer but they could not even provide me a timeline for when my car would be picked up to talk of it being delivered.

I wasted three weeks trying to find out when my car would have been picked up. Instead of them letting me know they could not find a driver they strung me along waiting for my car to be picked up. I could have gone with a better more reliable company.

Am very Disappointed. If you are a working professional moving out of state and need a car shipper this is the company to AVOID!

Response:Posted by a representative of Bluestar Auto Movers on 3/27/2012 11:33:00 AM
We have never given his place on a truck to another customer. We simply couldn't find him a truck to move his vehicle in time. We even tried to move his vehicle offering the total amount of $950 to a carrier but there were no trucks available on this route at that time. When we finally found a carrier the customer decided to drive his vehicle so we refunded his $150 deposit back to his credit card.
kumi gave Bluestar Auto Movers a rating of:

Origin:Louisiana
Pickup:Never
Destination:Washington
Delivery:Never

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.