View 153,806 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,807th Review now!

Poster:Dewayne Hunter
Date:4/1/2011 5:31:00 PM
Reviewed:Bluestar Auto Movers
Subject: Transporting my Bentley Continental GTC
Review:I had been working with another company, which I will not name, and all that I got was the run around. It went on for more than three weeks and no one ever came to pick up my car or as much as called. After I got in touch with Bluestar Auto Movers and talked to Riki the car was picked up within three days of the first available time we had agreed on. It was delivered on time without a scratch and I couldn't be more pleased. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give Riki a 11-1/2. The next time I need my Bentley transported guess who I am going to call.

Dewayne Hunter gave Bluestar Auto Movers a rating of: