Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,367 Reviews on 3,364 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1378 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Dewayne Hunter
Date:4/1/2011 5:31:00 PM
Reviewed:Bluestar Auto Movers
Subject: Transporting my Bentley Continental GTC
Review:I had been working with another company, which I will not name, and all that I got was the run around. It went on for more than three weeks and no one ever came to pick up my car or as much as called. After I got in touch with Bluestar Auto Movers and talked to Riki the car was picked up within three days of the first available time we had agreed on. It was delivered on time without a scratch and I couldn't be more pleased. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give Riki a 11-1/2. The next time I need my Bentley transported guess who I am going to call.

Dewayne Hunter gave Bluestar Auto Movers a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:662876-KJ

Origin:Louisiana
Destination:Texas

Primary Contact:Riki Marko

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.