Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,829 Reviews on 3,377 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 516 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Lauren
Date:4/1/2011 1:58:00 PM
Reviewed:Bluestar Auto Movers
Subject: BlueStar Auto Movers Offers Great Customer Service
Review:I had to make a quick move from VA to NV in two weeks. I had contracted a previous auto transport company that took my deposit and scheduled my car for pickup, but never showed up. After a week+ of attempting to call the company, getting no answer and receiving the worst customer service experience I had ever had, I called BlueStar Auto Movers and spoke with Josh.

The experience I had with him was starkly different - he understood my situation, gave me up front information & pricing and worked hard to get me quick and accurate service. I confirmed the contract with him and in 2 days he had my car picked up for delivery. In 6 days my car was delivered. Josh set me up with a great driver (Philip) who contacted me and told me where he was and when he expected delivery. My car showed up yesterday.

After my awful first experience, BlueStar Auto Movers was a great solution. I appreciate all Josh did to take care of me despite my sitution with another company. I would absolutely refer them. They are up front, accurate and will provide honest customer service.

Lauren gave Bluestar Auto Movers a rating of: