View 150,836 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,837th Review now!

Poster:wellsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/28/2010 1:48:00 PM
Reviewed:Bluestar Auto Movers
Subject: LIER
Review:I CALLED ON DECEMBER 12 TO BRING MY CAR FROM CALIFORNIA TO FLORIDA
I WAS CONTACTED BY RIKI MARKO GIVEN ME THE PRICE.AFTER SHE DID SHE SENT ME ALL THE PAPERS I EXPLAINED TO HER THAT MY HUSBAND NEEDED TO SIGHN SHE SAID IT WAS OK FOR ME TO SIGHN,TEN MINUTES LATER I CALLED HER BACK TO CANCEL CAUSE THAT DIDNT SOUND LEAGEL SO I TOLD HER TO CANCEL RIGHT AWAY I TOLD HER THE REASON.THE CAR WASNT GOING TO BE AVAILIBLE SO TO CANCEL AGAIN.SHE SAID NOT TO WORRY SHE WILL LEAVE IT OPEN IF I CHANGED MY MIND I INSITED OVER,AND OVER I TOLD HER THAT I WASNT INTRESTED ANYMORE. WHEN MONDAY CAME SHE CALLED ME I TOLD HER THAT I HAD CANLED ON FRIDAY. WELL TEN MINUTES LATER HER BOSS CALLED ME TO TELL ME THAT THEY WERE GOING TO GET $150.00 OUT OF THE ACOUNT BECAUSE THEY FOUND A DISPATCHER. I WAS SOOOOO MAD! THEY NEW THE MONEY WAS GOING TO BE THERE ON THE 17TH AND THEY WENT IN ANYWAYS NO DISPATCHER EVER CHARGED AHEAD THEY JUST THOUGHT THAT THEY CAN PLAY WITH PEOPLE WHEN I KNOW THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I'VE BEEN TRANSPORTATING,MY CARS.PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS SERVICE I WOULD BE GLAD IF YOU CAN CONTACT ME. I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW NASTY THEY WERE. I WAS TRICKED AND THESE PEOPLE WERE DISHONEST. ONTACT ME AT 741-200-8792 MY CELL . MY NAME IS ANA.

wells gave Bluestar Auto Movers a rating of: