View 143,850 Reviews on 3,479 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,851th Review now!

Poster:Leslie
Date:9/10/2010 9:02:00 PM
Reviewed:Bluestar Auto Movers
Subject: Extremely Disappointed
Review:My experience with this company started with poor communication. I was told that my cars would be dropped off at my home, because they were not registered, this destination was verbally agreed upon and listed on my contract. Imagine my surprise when the driver called me a day early to tell me he would be dropping off the cars in an hour. I had to scramble to get my sister and her husband to be at my home for the drop off. I was not able to get away from work on that short notice. I was even more surprised when the driver called to tell me he was here and I could come get my cars. The cars were about 15 to 20 miles away from my home! In attempting to negotiate a closer drop off, the driver became verbally abusive and threatened us to leave Charlotte with the cars. Blue stars answer to this was that they were sorry, no discount, no gas card, Nothing!. This is not even close to the service I paid for! Extremely poor customer service! My suggestion to Blue Star; Communicate with your customers and be an advocate for them. There are too many other businesses out there that value their customers and their customers reviews!

Leslie gave Bluestar Auto Movers a rating of: