Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,680 Reviews on 3,373 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1406 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Leslie
Date:9/10/2010 9:02:00 PM
Reviewed:Bluestar Auto Movers
Subject: Extremely Disappointed
Review:My experience with this company started with poor communication. I was told that my cars would be dropped off at my home, because they were not registered, this destination was verbally agreed upon and listed on my contract. Imagine my surprise when the driver called me a day early to tell me he would be dropping off the cars in an hour. I had to scramble to get my sister and her husband to be at my home for the drop off. I was not able to get away from work on that short notice. I was even more surprised when the driver called to tell me he was here and I could come get my cars. The cars were about 15 to 20 miles away from my home! In attempting to negotiate a closer drop off, the driver became verbally abusive and threatened us to leave Charlotte with the cars. Blue stars answer to this was that they were sorry, no discount, no gas card, Nothing!. This is not even close to the service I paid for! Extremely poor customer service! My suggestion to Blue Star; Communicate with your customers and be an advocate for them. There are too many other businesses out there that value their customers and their customers reviews!

Leslie gave Bluestar Auto Movers a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:613844NE

Origin:Rhode Island
Destination:North Carolina

Primary Contact:Josh
Secondary Contact:manager

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.