View 152,882 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,883th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Short notice enclosed carrier from a border crossing
Review:I purchased a car on Ebay that was located in the sticks up in BC, and had presented a narrow pickup window to the broker. He quickly found someone more than suitable, the car came straight from the origin point to my door, and everything was as it was supposed to be. The driver was professional and efficient, and I was in good hands all the way, both with him and with my broker, Jay. I won't hesitate to call on him again when I need another car transported - and I do this about once every couple of years, so it will be sooner rather than later.

Steve gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: