View 151,287 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,288th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Long haul car transport
Review:Dealt with Michael Ortiz and he worked hard to find me a carrier. The price was very close to quote so that is a big plus. After deposit, the driver got in touch with me and told me he could pick car earlier up. We met a mutually convenient place and there was no problem getting car on open carrier. The driver (Mike from Mike Transportation) was courteous, professional and knowledgable. He gave us an estimated date and time. The driver (Mike) contacted me and said he could deliver car 2 days earlier than planned which was fine by me. He called me an hour prior to delivery and we met a convenient spot. The vehicle was in fine shape. I paid the remaining amount and I was good to go. I had read on the Internet that vehicle transportation was difficult and problematic but ShipYourCarNow.com made it easy and hassle free! YMMV but I recommend the company without reservations.

Sunil gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:673223-JE

Origin:South Dakota
Pickup:Early
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:Arizona