View 152,799 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,800th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Excellent service
Review:After being being sucked into a lowball offer by another company who kept giving me the run around about why my car wasn't being shipped, I submitted a more open bid after two weeks of my car being on the lot and racking up rental car fees in California. Mike contacted me, gave me a straightforward run down of how much the real cost would take to actually ship my car and explained in detail how the process worked and why no one was taking my car. After raising my price appropriately the car shipped within 3 days with no issues; shockingly even a handle of whiskey in the trunk went untouched by the driver, as well as all my other stuff. Highly professional, honest and straightforward which was a big relief after weeks of hassle. Would highly recommend again.

Michael gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: