View 152,572 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,573th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject: Erick Bleicher. Shipyourcarnow.com
Review:I want someone to take note of an excellent front linesman you have..his name Eric Bleicher..I got screwed by another company. several weeks before they promised me they could transport my sons truck to texas from fishkill ny.signed the contract paid my money and three weeks later I get a refund..I ended up calling Eric...he wanted no money upfront and said straight up it will be hard but about ten days I'll find you someone..he did..the transporter guy was cool..called on his progress to my house and to my sons place..it went smooth as can be....well done..many thanks...
Dave

PS when the truck needs to come back after my son is deployed...I'll be calling eric

Dave gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: