View 153,961 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,962th Review now!

Poster:Glenn Bond
Date:3/12/2012 1:52:00 PM
Reviewed:Truthful Transport Inc.
Subject: Truthful = Honest
Review:Nicole was very personable, knowledgeable and straightforward. I had received other calls from people who were vague with important details or pushy, and I get the idea from the range of quotes I got that there is a lot of room for taking advantage of people who don't know how shipping a car works. I didn't, but Nicole broke down the costs and told me how she put the car together with the hauler without trying to take advantage or being pushy.

My car shipped right away. A nice man brought it to me Monday morning, having picked it up Friday afternoon. My quote was about $250 less than the higher ones and just $75 over the lowball quote I got from a company whose reviews show them raising fees or canceling after the car didn't ship. So I feel good about having dealt with Nicole at Truthful Transport.

Glenn Bond gave Truthful Transport Inc. a rating of: