View 147,145 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,146th Review now!

Poster:Marie H
Date:9/19/2011 2:49:00 PM
Reviewed:Advance Car Carrier.OR
Subject: Good service!
Review:This company delivered my car to me from Seattle to Colorado as part of a trip from Alaska. I called the company to ask when the barge docked and they gave me all info for docking and transport. The driver called 24 hours in advance and again just before delivery.

Very nice people and got me all the information I needed when I asked. Would recommend to friends.

Marie H gave Advance Car Carrier.OR a rating of: