Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,654 Reviews on 3,373 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1133 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Hank F.
Date:7/25/2011 8:56:00 PM
Reviewed:Advance Car Carrier.OR
Subject: NEVER USE THESE GUYS- DISHONEST LIARS. THEY KIDNAPPED MY CAR !!!!!!!!!!!
Review:If you value your Car NEVER use these guys. If your car is damaged by them, as mine was, they will never accept responsibility. Dealing w/them has been an absolute nightmare. My car, a 1967 Lincoln in very good to excellent running condition, was shipped to FL w/specific instructions that delivery was NOT to be made prior to 7/9/11 because no one would be in FL to accept delivery. this meant nothing to these folks. I received a phone call on 7/6/11 stating that my car is in Florida and it didn't start and to come get it. AGAIN I explained there is no one to accept the car. So they just dumped it at a local towing company on 7/6/11 a full 3 days before I could accept delivery. The next time I spoke to them on 7/8/11 (a Friday) I was told that they refuse to tell me where my Car was being stored UNTIL I pay them, in full, via a wire transfer. My car was Kidnapped !
I was not allowed to see the vehicle at all. "Serge" informed me that my car was being kept at a location "less than a mile from my house" I was forced to pay them for delivery without seeing the car and its condition. even with local police intervention they refused to tell me where the car was kept until I paid them in full. It turns out the Lincoln was 10 mi. from my home and not only did it not run ( because the idiot driver killed the battery by leaving the door open) these so-called Pros destroyed the Drive Shaft making the car Undriveable. They also used the wrong hooks to secure the car causing 4 silver-dollar sized holes in the frame. To add insult to injury since the car was dumped in FL on 7/6/11, and they only accepted wire transfers ( try a wire transferring $ on a Friday afternoon ) I was forced to pay $100 in storage fees for 4 days. Further, because the drive shaft was destroyed I had to have the car towed at a cost of $135. at this time the nightmare continues. The company totally refuses to accept responsibility for damaging the car and refuse the claim. They amazingly assert that the steel on the 67 was "too soft" to be transported. They have totally bogus proof of insurance . I am convinced they have bogus insurance. Call me 646 831 2847

Hank F. gave Advance Car Carrier.OR a rating of:

Damaged:Yes

Primary Contact:serge
Secondary Contact:alex

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.