View 151,286 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,287th Review now!

Poster:Ali
Date:7/19/2011 7:51:00 PM
Reviewed:AutoZipper
Subject: First time transporting car.. And Excellent service
Review:This was my first time long distance moving. One part that worried me the most was how to move my car from Indiana to Southern California. I looked at the reviews on this site and found Brian (from Autozipper). I called him and told him when I wanted my car to be transported. He looked at the available trucks during those times and immediately gave me couple of options. And then we settled on one possible day. Brian updated me one day before and the driver also called me the morning of the same day of transportation.

They arrived on the day they said best possibilty. They updated me before arrival.
My car arrived without any problem. My friend picked up the car as I left it.

I highly recommend Brian and his company Autozipper. Talk him on the phone, he will make sure that your needs will be met the best way.

Ali gave AutoZipper a rating of:

Origin:Indiana