View 148,622 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,623th Review now!

Poster:K. Black
Date:7/17/2011 11:36:00 AM
Reviewed:AutoZipper
Review:This was our second experience w/ shipping a car cross country. The first time I made my decision based solely on cost (figuring that once car was on truck they were all the same). The car was broken into and in rough shape when it arrived and we had to go pick it up in a seedy location. This time I went by reviews...called another company first who gave me a great quote & sounded honest, but after trying to get the car picked up for a couple of days and feeling scammed I cancelled my order and tried again.
Called Autozipper this time and was truly happy that I did. Brian did not give me the least expensive quote, but it was fair, they were prompt, polite, and kept in contact with me. No break-ins, no excuses, no disappointment...wish more companies had their commitment. After the car was delivered and the bill was paid, Brian still called back to make sure that everything was handled satisfactorily. He's a good guy & Autozipper is a trustworthy company.

K. Black gave AutoZipper a rating of: