Transport Logo
View 171,752 Reviews on 3,860 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,753th Review now!

Poster:Joe O'Connell
Date:6/5/2011 12:07:00 PM
Reviewed:Advance Car Carrier.OR
Subject: Advance Car Carrier
Review:I have used Advance car carrier now three times to transport my Corvette from Naples Fl. to Seattle and each time I have had to make special arrangements so the car will be there when we arrive off our flight. We need it on arrival to drive back to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island where we live so any delay would be a problem. Every time it has worked out as planned so I am very happy with the service. Vlad has been great to deal with as has the drivers who really seem to care about your car.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Joe O'Connell

Joe O'Connell gave Advance Car Carrier.OR a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Vlad

Primary Contact:Vlad

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.