View 151,154 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,155th Review now!

Poster:Joe O'Connell
Date:6/5/2011 12:07:00 PM
Reviewed:Advance Car Carrier.OR
Subject: Advance Car Carrier
Review:I have used Advance car carrier now three times to transport my Corvette from Naples Fl. to Seattle and each time I have had to make special arrangements so the car will be there when we arrive off our flight. We need it on arrival to drive back to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island where we live so any delay would be a problem. Every time it has worked out as planned so I am very happy with the service. Vlad has been great to deal with as has the drivers who really seem to care about your car.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Joe O'Connell