View 150,846 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,847th Review now!

Poster:jordinsilver
Date:10/18/2010 10:30:00 PM
Reviewed:Advance Car Carrier.OR
Subject: IM A REAL PERSON THAT HAD AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE
Review:Lived in Seattle, got a job in Georgia. All the other car shipping companies looked like SCAMS (and I am a very careful person about that)

I used 'Nationwide Car Transportation', who then dispatched 'Advance Car Carrier Corp' to do the actual driving. Found this page, and was a little worried, honestly.

But they picked up my car ON TIME. Even gave me warning the day before, and then an HOUR before they came. They called a day later with an estimated delivery date. A day before the car was delivered, the driver called me.

My only issue was they ended up delivering it a day early, and I wasn't IN Georgia yet. But I called my hotel, they were cool with it, I texted the driver and he was cool with dropping my car off and letting the front desk sign for it.

Now, at this point, I was worried that I didn't get to actually sign for my car, so it could be beaten up...but it was perfectly fine.

GREAT COMMUNICATION
ON TIME FOR PICK UP
CAR WAS DELIVERED IN THE SAME CONDITION IT WAS RECEIVED
GREAT PRICE
NOTHING WAS MISSING OR BROKEN (AS FAR AS PERSONAL ITEMS)

jordinsilver gave Advance Car Carrier.OR a rating of: