View 149,306 Reviews on 3,542 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,307th Review now!

Poster:Shannon
Date:8/12/2010 9:01:00 PM
Reviewed:Advance Car Carrier.OR
Subject: DO NOT EVER USE ACC
Review:They did not pick our car up until 10:30 at night on 7/26/2010. The guy was Russian and it was very hard to understand his English. We had to take our car to him because he could not get his truck to our house. When we arrived, he got into our car and we drove home (notice how he left all of the other cars that were already loaded UNATTENDED)! He did not inspect the car because it was night time. He asked us if it had any damage, which we replied truthfully,"NO". He failed to tell me that the back of the contract I signed has something called a Bill of Laden. This Bill of Laden basically says that they are not responsible for any damage done to your car!!! (which totally contradicts the 100% insured bumper to bumper we were told about) Listen...long story short. They lie! They delivered our car on 8/6/2010 with dings and scratches. They had replaced the back windshield glass AND DID NOT EVEN TELL us about it!!! My husband noticed that his decals were missing and upon further inspection, realized that is was not the original Volkswagen glass. (Our car is a lease. Any work that must be done, has to be done at a VW dealership and be fixed with VW parts. ) Advance Car Carrier Corporation refuses to pay for any of the damages. Their customer service is HORRIBLE! The customer service girl told me that I shouldn't have acted like a child! She then said I should have been a more responsible adult when signing a contract! I can't even talk anymore because my blood pressure is going up just thinking about it. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, DO NOT USE ADVANCE CAR CARRIER! I reported this to the BBB and am waiting on a reply. These morons should be forced out of business!

Shannon gave Advance Car Carrier.OR a rating of:

Origin:Tennessee
Pickup:Late
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:Washington
Delivery:Late

Damaged:Yes

Primary Contact:I can't understand what they are saying