View 143,922 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,923th Review now!
South Beach Transport
Location:13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:
Time On Site:3 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 305 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 25.42% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 74.58% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: Easiest Transport Ever "AGAIN"
    Review:This is the second time in 6 months I've used South Beach Transport to move a vehicle for me. Once again I have to say their customer service is excellent, pricing is competitive, and the car was delivered before I expected it. Thanks Joseph Ortega &... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob Caruso
    Date:7/20/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Review:Dealing with Joe was great. He was very dedicated to making sure that an available driver was found promptly by contacting several of them, even while on the phone with me. He always answered the phone and sometimes even called me back after a driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:7/19/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto tansport
    Review:Vehicle was picked up promptly and delivered on time. No problems whatsoever with this shipment. Mark kept me advised of options and costs and the truck driver was super....very polite and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:vinceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: auto Transport contact
    Review:Miah Park handled every question and concern promptly. I was new to the works of auto transporting, to which she kindly explained it all. She is /was very enthusiatic about my request which made me feel as an important customer. If I need this servic... [ More ]
    Poster:Markus Golden
    Date:7/19/2014 3:02:00 AM
    Subject: Ford Expedition Transport
    Review:The transport scheduling and pickup went smoothly and my vehicle arrived on time!!! South Beach did an excellent job with the overall process. I would recommend my family, friends, and others to utilize their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Terell C.
    Date:7/19/2014 1:43:00 AM
    Review:Miah did a great job coordinating the whole process. She kept me informed on the date and time of dispatch and as well as estimated arrival. I would recommend using her for any auto shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay Vang
    Date:7/18/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: To Potential Customers
    Review:To potential transport customers, An online search brought me 8 offers for transporting my new convertible from Miami to Tallahassee. South Beach Transport was near where my car was and their price was 10 to 30% lower than other companies. Miah, the... [ More ]
    Poster:cary moon
    Date:7/17/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: To Potential Customers
    Poster:cary moon
    Date:7/17/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping experience!
    Review:Just want to give a shout out to Nelson. He did a great job of answering my questions, returning my calls and being upfront about what to expect. There were no hidden cost. Nelson had great customer service and representation for South Beach Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:7/17/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:I worked with Miah Parker. She was very professional. She found a driver the same day I called South Beach Transport. The driver picked up my car the next day and delivered my car the day he said he would. In the end I was happy because everyone held... [ More ]
    Poster:Terell
    Date:7/16/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Complete satisfaction
    Review:I consider South Beach Transport to be very efficient. Everything went as promised. Big thanks to Mark Evans! [ View ]
    Poster:Elsa veiga
    Date:7/11/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Will definitely use again
    Review:The vehicle was picked up in a timely manner and transported as agree. Both Nelson and the shipper kept in contact so that I was aware of where the vehicle was during this process. Will definitely use South Beach Transport for any future needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:7/11/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: MIAH IS PERFECT
    Review:Miah was very friendly from the initial call. I am happy to see that some people still take pride and fine enjoyment in what they do. I felt like k was in good hands from the get-go. I have found that the team at South beach are informative, reliable... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:7/11/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Delighted
    Review: Car arrived on time, in perfect condition They were not the cheapest quote, but after a good deal of research, they had the best ratings and we decided to use them. No upfront money was also great Kevin was very helpful and a pleasure to w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack M
    Date:7/11/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Food concession Trailer Transport
    Review:I never would have thought in a million years that I would need this type of service, but It was a fortunate blessing to stumble upon Nicole Cooke, and her company South Beach Towing. Nicole made this experience for my family a smooth transition an... [ More ]
    Poster:Gail Dooley
    Date:7/10/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Daniel was extremely helpful and professional during the entire process. The initial quote was lower than what the actual cost was but the reason for it was explained to me prior to booking and made perfect sense. The increased cost ($200) was still ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:7/9/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Service and Quality
    Review:Nicole was very attentive and understanding as this was our first time transporting a car. Her guidance was invaluable to a successful experience. She followed up with us to assure we had all information on driver that we needed and then again to m... [ More ]
    Poster:Molly&John
    Date:7/9/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Liar and waste of time
    Review:Since I've wasted too much time with this company. I'm going to make it short. This company is a TRUE FRAUD and LIAR! They gave me a low price quote so I would sign contract with them and then ask for $500 more a week later. Secondly, there is NO CUS... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:7/8/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Review:Miah we very polite , honest and there was an on time pick up, I would most definitely use South Beach Transport again [ View ]
    Poster:peter gonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery from California to Michigan June 2014
    Review:From the time I contacted South Beach until the arrival time at my home in Michigan, Derrick was always on top of the delivery. Always courteous and prompt with any pertinent information about Pick up and drop off. My Audi was picked up in Sol... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:7/2/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Speedy, No hassle
    Review:I've had my run with delivery companies before and I was a wee bit skeptical, was just about to go do it myself. A co-worker had talked me into delivery since work has been crazy and me taking days off would be risky to the business. However, after t... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan Sjogren
    Date:7/1/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Experience
    Review:I was in a hurry to get my car shipped, I moved at last minute and Mark Evans at South Beach Transport was able to accommodate that for me everything was great! [ View ]
    Poster:Stephania Millan
    Date:6/30/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Key West to Cutler Bay Mercedes
    Review:Nelson Smiff was a great help getting my car transported to the nearest Mercedes Dealer saving me hundreds of dollars. [ View ]
    Poster:Donny
    Date:6/30/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Mark worked hard to get my truck shipped. Very good, thank you very much. I don't know what else to say, 200 character are way way way way way too too too too too much much much much!!!! Thanks, Charles [ View ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:6/27/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Miah was so helpful in facilitating the pickup and delivery of my car. We did not make the process the easiest yet she was still understanding and attentive through the whole process. Ask for Miah whenever you call as she is more than willing to he... [ More ]
    Poster:Parker Colborn
    Date:6/26/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Miah is Great
    Review:Miah Park is awesome! She help me every step of the way. Very in formative, honest and great communication skills. Miah made my experience with this company a great one. South Beach will always be my transportation company and Miah Park as my rep. [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmie Lanail Thompson
    Date:6/26/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country transport
    Review:I was overwhelmed with the concept of shipping my car from FL to CA. I did a lot of research and found South Beach Transport had received many positive reviews and a great rating by the Better Business Bureau. Manny Cabrera was so helpful! He expl... [ More ]
    Poster: Jodi K
    Date:6/25/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: wow!
    Review:Daniel was a great help. He was extremely professional and found me a very safe and reliable carrier. They picked up on time and delivered on time. The vehicle arrived without a single scratch. The best part about my experience was Daniel’s per... [ More ]
    Poster:steveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great choice, HIGHLY SUGGESTED
    Review:Derrick, did not but a marvelous job on picking my car up on time and keeping up with the transit to make me feel seucre about transporting my car. He didnt only provide me with the best customer service but he always answered his phone, emails and t... [ More ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!!!!!
    Review:Alan Ortega is a honest and genuine person. He was genuine in my concerns with transporting my vehicle(ON TIME!!!). South Beach Transport is my go to company if I transport a vehicle again. No gimmicks there! [ View ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/24/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport Vehicle Delivery
    Review:The carrier arrived on time for the initial pickup but the vehicle would not start. The car was towed to the garage and repaired. The second scheduled pickup was at the repair shop and all went well. My vehicle was delivered earlier than I antic... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Simmons
    Date:6/24/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Review
    Review:Company held to quoted price. Company picked up car in California on day requested; Car was delivered at end destination a day prior to ETA. Experience was extremely smooth and I would use this company again should ever the need arise to transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Wallace
    Date:6/23/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport reviews
    Review:Good reviews might include great and quick service. Car was clean and in perfect comdition. Definitely will use again and advertise this company with friends and family [ View ]
    Poster:Natalie MandilegoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Expensive Mistake Choosing South Beach
    Review:Reservations made in April for June pickup. Despite numerous email and voice checks and assurances that all was confirmed,South Beach never made pickup date and could not say when they could!!! Other than a polite customer service representative wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe D'Arco
    Date:6/23/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Great overall experience
    Review:I bought a car in San Diego CA and had to find transport to get it back to me (I live in Atlanta) as my schedule would not allow me to fly there and then take the road trip back home. I put a quote request on the internet and was subsequently bombar... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Johnson
    Date:6/22/2014 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting our F-150
    Review:We needed to transport our sons F 150 truck from Tucson to Florida. I read the reviews from several transport companies. We received many emails and calls from the transport company. I decided to go with South Beach Transport after talking with Kevi... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol Chechila
    Date:6/22/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT! Very pleased and would recommend and use again.
    Review:This is the third transport company I've used in the past three years and South Beach Transport is the only one I would use again and recommend. Nelson Smith provided top notch customer service. He followed up with many phone calls and emails. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa D.
    Date:6/22/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect As Usual CALL JOE 972-584-1334
    Review:Thanks Joe! you really came through for me. Thank you for always answering my calls and thank you for being so patient with me . I will continue to use you guys ANYTIME i need to ship out of state and will refer all my friends. This is the third ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Jayden Moore
    Date:6/21/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Reliable. No Gimmicks!
    Review:Alan was very informative on all aspects of this process. The no up-front deposit is what sold me on using South Beach Transport. Very professional and efficient. [ View ]
    Poster:Bobbie Jean
    Date:6/21/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Review:We used South Beach transport, because of a recommendation from a friend and their quote was cheaper than other companies we checked. It was easy to get everything set up and the driver was great about calling and letting us know when our vehicle wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Vanessa
    Date:6/21/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: Nicole 888-378-2390
    Review:She was an awesome CS rep. she was very knowledgeable and she explained everything to me in detail so I knew what to expect. I would recommend her 100%. Kudos for a great Job. Thanks for all the help [ View ]
    Poster:Wonda Wilsin
    Date:6/20/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transportation Review
    Review:Driver arrived early and car was delivered on time. There were no hidden costs I paid exactly what the quote was. Manny was very efficient and told me everything that I needed to know. Manny was constantly in contact with me I did not have to call to... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark D.
    Date:6/20/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Miah
    Review:I had the pleasure of working with Miah. What an great experience. I was so worried about everything going into this and Miah really walked me through the process seamlessly! I would most certainly work with her again and I will recommend her service... [ More ]
    Poster:krystal
    Date:6/20/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service!!!!
    Review:At first I was very skeptical about shipping my vehicle. I had heard so many horror stories that when my husband decided to have our cars shipped. Went online and started researching every company that had called us. Upon numerous days of research I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lesley Johnson
    Date:6/20/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: ford
    Review:very very happy with the service we recieved, would highly recommend.driver very helpful, communication very good, price good, time scale very good, we have no complaints and would use south beach transport to ship our next vechile. big thanks to ... [ More ]
    Poster:dave fritz
    Date:6/20/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Happy client
    Review:After all my research to find a reliable transporter Mark Evans proved to be the best . Everything went according to schedule and no problems staying I'm communication throughout the process. Your car will be In good hands with these people. [ View ]
    Poster:Maleka Jones
    Date:6/20/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!!!
    Review:The best in the business! We shipped two cars from Texas to Los Angeles - This months. professional, and great! The office staff is Joseph Oretga, very smart and results oriented. This months we booked a 3cars transport from VA to Los Angeles...th... [ More ]
    Poster:Justyn Lee
    Date:6/20/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Very attentive and professional service
    Review:I had absolutely no idea how the transport process worked and was left completely satisfied. Miah explained everything and helped me get my car to Montana on time, which I needed because I had just moved. Would definately use Miah and her company aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Javier
    Date:6/20/2014 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:Horrific experience that started out very well and turned out very very poorly, as a result of horrific customer service from manager Alex Wagner (if that is even his real name) after he got my money. Stay away unless you want to be utterly disappoi... [ More ]
    Poster:Upset Customer
    Date:6/20/2014 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome company!!!!!! the best in the business
    Review:Excellent customer service and very understanding and helpful. Help me on a timely manner and gave me the best price possible [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel chongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 6:44:00 PM