View 148,705 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,706th Review now!

View South Beach Transport's New Profile

South Beach Transport
13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:http://www.SouthBeachTransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 369 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 30.75% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 69.25% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: Simple, timely, and affordable
    Review:I thought that transporting my card would be much more difficult than it turned out to be. Miah was patient and informative, which I appreciate because it felt like everyone just wanted to tell me whatever to get my money. I had lower quotes but afte... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordan Micheals
    Date:9/22/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding! Auto transport pros!
    Review:I am very happy with this company. I recently made a huge move from Missouri to California, and I needed my auto to be transported, since I didn't want to make the long drive. I contacted this company, and from the very beginning, they were professio... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:9/22/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT cross-country transport
    Review:Great experience!! After researching several (more expensive) transport companies, I felt most confident with South Beach Transport and I'm glad I did. My daughter's car was taken safely from Georgia to California without a scratch nor incident. Will... [ More ]
    Poster:A Barnes
    Date:9/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service! A+++
    Review:First off I would like to thank Nikki Cooke for coming through in shipping my Integra Type R from Ohio to Virginia!! My vehicle was delivered a day earlier then expected! My Integra Type r was here in 24 hours! At first we couldn't find a shipper to ... [ More ]
    Poster:CHRIS LACY
    Date:9/18/2014 8:23:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:On a short notice I reached out South Beach Transport and Miah Park made it all happen. She followed through all the way and my car was picked up and delivered as promised. During the transport she kept me updated and even followed up after delivery.... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernst Ziegle
    Date:9/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Best Service Ever!!!
    Review:I cannot tell you how relieved I was to have found this company when I had to relocate back to Chicago!!! A couple years ago when I moved to Arizona I had used an different auto transport company and the experience was a nightmare, so I was reluctan... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:9/17/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Review:Thank You Mark Evans for your hard work! My car was delivered on time just as promised! I recommend that everyone select this company because I didn't pay a cent before delivery! [ View ]
    Poster:Kate Lester
    Date:9/17/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:This was my first time shipping my vehicle across Stateline, so I was very skeptical and unsure on how to go about it. I received several calls and hundreds of emails from different companies. I was confused on why I received so many different prices... [ More ]
    Poster:Serenity
    Date:9/17/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:This was my second time shipping my car. The first time was a total mess so decided to choose a different company. After doing some research, I noticed that South Beach Transport is a reputable company with great ratings. Ricky was assigned to my ord... [ More ]
    Poster:Reuben Lemus
    Date:9/16/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Rolls Transport
    Review:I asked that there be no surprises. I wanted the car delivered safely and without incident. That is the service I received. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Smith
    Date:9/16/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: A day late, but still worth it.
    Review:There was an unknown delay of only one day, but still worth it. Car arrived in very good condition with no other issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony Keller
    Date:9/16/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and I was bombarded with phone calls. I finally decided to choose South Beach Transport and Manny the agent that helped me did an excellent job. He got my car transported for the price he quoted me and it was del... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate
    Date:9/16/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service and excellent work
    Review:I cannot state how happy I am with South Beach Transport. I received my vehicle on 09/12/2014. My exerience with the company began on August 6, 2015. I received nothing but excellent customer service and upfront information from day 1. When I had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy
    Date:9/16/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: I'll be using you guys again
    Review:I wasted two weeks by waiting for an incompetent broker to get me a driver. I will admit I thought I had it handled - but eventually I did some googling and it seems like the company I booked with is a scam. I am dealing with my bank to get my deposi... [ More ]
    Poster:marie-Michelle
    Date:9/16/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Success
    Review:I was looking for a company that would meet my needs as well as my schedule.I needed my vehicle transported from Florida to new York and South Beach Transport was very prompt. Everytime I called there always someone ready to respond to my questions.... [ More ]
    Poster:irais
    Date:9/16/2014 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Totaly incompetent
    Review:Well folks if you pick this carrier you are in for a nightmare!! I was quoted $690 to ship a Jeep from Maine to Missouri, should have known this low ball price was to good to be true and was strickly bait & switch. I filled out the form on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim f.
    Date:9/16/2014 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:Mark at south beach transport shipped my Bentley GT so of course I was a little nervous,however as the hauler arrived there was a Ferrari on the truck so clearly they knew how to transport vehicles. My car was strapped around the wheels , not the und... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Leon
    Date:9/15/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Better Than I Could Have Hoped!
    Review:Having never shipped a vehicle before, I checked transportreviews.com and found the best and most current reviews for South Beach Transport. When I contacted them I reach an incredible guy named Mark Evans. He made everything so easy and affordable! ... [ More ]
    Poster:H Petry
    Date:9/15/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely pleased with South Beach & Rus/Al ,inc
    Review:From start to finish, we received exceptional contracted service with Broker named David at SouthBeach Transport . RUS -Al , Inc with driver Jay provided exceptional service from start to finish. No incentive was offered nor necessary for this revie... [ More ]
    Poster:Ms. Barnes
    Date:9/15/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely pleased with South Beach & Rus/Al ,inc
    Poster:Ms. Barnes
    Date:9/15/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Best Customer Service ever
    Review:Nikki was extremely helpful from the initial contact and provided me with all information relevant to transporting my vehicle since I've never done this before. to my surprise everything she said was validated and true , If anyone needs any transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig Borenni
    Date:9/15/2014 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: Automobile Carrier
    Review:I was being jerked around by other brokers. They all swear that they have trucks available in your area, but none of them can seem to book your shipment. One even lied to me about delivery and pick-up dates just to get me to sign with him, then when ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaybee
    Date:9/14/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle shipped
    Review:We have used South Beach Transport to ship our car on 3 different occasions. Nicole has always given us above and beyond service. She will search for the best competitive price while giving us reliable information. She is very professional and we hav... [ More ]
    Poster:R Daws
    Date:9/12/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE!
    Review:Overall a good experience. Not the cheapest quote but also not the most expensive. Pick up and drop off were on time and the drive was excellent. I will use them again. The driver communicated with me and gave me a heads up when he was close. He ev... [ More ]
    Poster:DJ
    Date:9/11/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time having a car transported, and I was very pleased with the experience. I had a few quotes that were lower, but this company had good reviews, an excellent website, and the contact person was professional and sounded legitimate.... [ More ]
    Poster:Jody Connor
    Date:9/11/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Hard to Believe
    Review:I contacted several companies looking to get my daughters car picked up in time for her birthday, I spent and entire week being, called, emailed ...over and over again...these guys who for some reason 99% of them are out of Florida, don't be fooled t... [ More ]
    Poster:Martin
    Date:9/11/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great job from a happy camper
    Review:I'll be honest - I strongly considered driving after hearing some of the horror stories that are coupled with transporting a car, but I am overjoyed I put my trust in South beach Trans. After getting maybe 15 calls, I was overwhelmed and not sure wha... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily Horvath
    Date:9/10/2014 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: First time Car Shipment
    Review:I have never had to ship my car and was very nervous after receiving dozens of high pressure calls about the process. Nelson Smith was patient and explained the process thoroughly without any pressure or harassment. He called me back promptly and a... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:9/10/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport - Completely Satisfied
    Review:Mark Evans and I have worked together on two vehicle shipments in the past month. Both were very simple, quick and accurate. Mark or one of his team is always available and respond quickly to my questions. South Beach Transport quotes are very com... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Erdman
    Date:9/10/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:After many quotes and offers I used South Beach Transport after reading their previous customer reviews. I can honestly say I was very happy with their service and the transport of my vehicle. Mark Evans was very helpful anytime I called him and he w... [ More ]
    Poster:A Millis
    Date:9/10/2014 2:43:00 AM
    Subject: Quick Turnaround Time.
    Review:I called Mark after receiving numerous emails pertaining the transport of my Porsche Panamera. After having 2 weeks of my time wasted by 3 different companies. Mark found me a driver within 3 hours of our initial phone call, provided me with all th... [ More ]
    Poster:Cory Billups
    Date:9/9/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered on time. Price was very good. Driver was very good in communicating the trip progress and the delivery time [ View ]
    Poster:William Rowley
    Date:9/9/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:From the start of contracting for the delivery of my Audi Suv to the actual delivery Miah gave great customer service and was always very professional and answered all my questions and took care of all arrangements and gave me updates of the deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Lenny Myers
    Date:9/8/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excelent job by Daniel at South Beach Transport.
    Review:I own a small dealership here in MD and was thinking about shipping with a few other companies until I looked up their ratings. Some of them were horrible and some seemed very fishy. I looked up South Beach Transport and saw great reviews and saw Dan... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:9/4/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Texas - CA
    Review:This was the first time that I transported my vehicle. Robert gave me a good quote. Initially, I was hesitant to select a carrier. But, Robert was the only one who took into account my schedule over the labour day weekend. I was happy with his s... [ More ]
    Poster:Kamal Sharma
    Date:9/4/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:This company is the best transport company out there you guys. My Broker was Alan Ortega his a great guy and he get the job done. Whenever I needed to talk to someone the workers was always there to help. Every question I asked was answered correctly... [ More ]
    Poster:Chelot PierreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:Excellent communication, and outstanding service. I will use them again. Derrick was a great help. [ View ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:9/2/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Poster:Rick
    Date:9/2/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Nelson was great
    Review:I am in Australia and needed a '57 chef shipped from remote Delaware to California. We had this car listed with someone else who set a low price which wouldn't get anyone to pick it up and I waited for over a month. This car was in a remote place a... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:9/1/2014 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Dallas to Long Island
    Review:Provided excellent service while offering competitive pricing without any upfront deposit. Very quick dispatch without paying expedited fee. Honest & excellent communication throughout process. Vehicle was picked up & delivered on exact date ... [ More ]
    Poster:LAR
    Date:8/31/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 Dodge Charger
    Review:What can I say but Miah Park was excellent my car and all the goods inside where received with any missing items or damages. The price quote was reasonible. Only conplaint was the trucker did not communicate with me, I found out he was arriving in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracey Wilson
    Date:8/30/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: GA to CA transport - EXCELLENT
    Review:Not knowing the industry of car shipping, I was hit with a barrage of emails and phone calls from moving brokers. Many pointed to the other companies as shady or not likely to meet the price or delivery time. Alan from SOUTH BEACH TRANSPORT was on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:8/27/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: car transported
    Review:Awesome job down in south beach , i had that car picked up fast from washington to florida, 3000 miles in 4 days , great job, excellent carrier.. i have used southbeach transport 2 times in a month , they stay on top of it.. thanks, i will never g... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug PetersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Outstanding experience. First time to ship and no doubt I will use South Beach Transport again. From customer service with Manny to the driver pickup and his professional service, vehicle was delivered on time and as promised. They did what they said... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/26/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and Responsive
    Review:At the last moment before the vehicle pick up I had to notify South Beach Transport that the destination had changed because the car's buyer backed out. Without any irritation, rep Robert Martin assured me there would be no problem, canceled with t... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Gordon
    Date:8/26/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great job once again!
    Review:I been buying and selling vehicles for years and shipping vehicles for years as well. Prior to meeting Mark Evans, I've been through it all, bait and switch, low ballers and scammers. I advise anyone to do your research And never pay ANYTHING unt... [ More ]
    Poster:Mac Miller
    Date:8/26/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:Read all the reviews before contacting. Miah was great to deal with . The only problem I encountered was the vehicles location and my destination. Neither was South Beaches problem. Once resolved truck was delivered in 48 hrs. [ View ]
    Poster:bm
    Date:8/26/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: WORST EXPERIENCE/TRANSACTION I HAVE EVER MADE!
    Review:My name is Jitesh Jay Patel i recently had the misfortune of having my vehicle shipped from Arlington Texas (suburbs of Dallas) , to Eugene Oregon (Pacific Northwest) my Power Acoustik PD touch screen sound system was stolen and my mistubishi eclips... [ More ]
    Poster:Jitesh Patel
    Date:8/26/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service Mr. Kevin Andre.
    Review:Have a great experience with Kevin Andre. I would highly recommend South Beach Transport. My SUV was pick up on time and the delivery too. [ View ]
    Poster:Zen
    Date:8/26/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: 3 auto transportation
    Review:I had a great service from "A" to "Z". it was a prety fast and accuraty infornation, the price was right, to find a driver very fast and the transporter very efficient, on time to pick up the cars and in the time that was delivery... [ More ]
    Poster:antonio serrano