View 162,720 Reviews on 3,723 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,721th Review now!

View South Beach Transport's New Profile

South Beach Transport
13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:http://www.SouthBeachTransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 8 Months. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 411 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 34.25% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 65.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: quality of service
    Review:This is the second long distance move I have used South Beach Transport for. They were prompt for pick & delivery and I was well informed of when and where my vehicles were being loaded and unloaded. The agent was very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill S.
    Date:5/24/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Great Rep!
    Review:I purchased a vehicle on ebay and put out a request for quote over a few different websites. I was immediately bombarded by e-mails and phone calls, which made the process over-whelming. After sorting through the offers South Beach Transport and rep... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt W
    Date:5/23/2015 7:55:00 AM
    Subject: Reilability, Ethical performance
    Review:In this game of buying and selling vehicle's, one must have reliable means of state to state transportation. I live in Des Moines, IA. having South Beach transportation (Nicole Cooke) to rely on for my shipping needs puts my mind at ease. Here in Iow... [ More ]
    Poster:Marlon Walcott
    Date:5/22/2015 3:41:00 AM
    Review:This was my second time utilizing South Beach Transport services. I had such a great experience the first time I used South Beach Transport, so I immediately called them again with my most recent relocation. Alex Ratto assisted me with both transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise James
    Date:5/22/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: Above and beyond service
    Review:After booking with another company to ship my corvette I thought transport was booked. But when my ship date rolled around no one answered. I called John with South Beach Transport. He explained to me right away why car hadn't been picked up. After b... [ More ]
    Poster:William
    Date:5/21/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Trusted Company
    Review:I am so thrilled that my car was transported on time. John was truthful from the beginning. He guided me through the whole process. My husband who has transported cars before informed that this broker was ethical and giving me the correct information... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:5/21/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Run Run away worst service ever
    Review:contacted these people 4 weeks before i needed a car transported from east coast to west, they indicated it was no problem and emailed me the agreement to pickup the car in a 2 dat window. i flew out to get the car ready called ahead to ensure all wa... [ More ]
    Poster:ken
    Date:5/21/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service! Best Provider!
    Review:I considered several companies before going with South Beach Transport. They offered great service for a good price. They picked up my car on time, communicated to me regarding delivery and delivered on time. What I really appreciated is that they c... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:5/21/2015 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Contact
    Review:No issues at all and always recvd a call or text back on all my calls. Was very dependable I would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:Vincent
    Date:5/21/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach is a good company
    Review:Alex Ratto was very helpful and treated us with respect. The car arrived on due date in good condition. I would use them again if I need to transport A car. [ View ]
    Poster:Starr
    Date:5/20/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time experience
    Review:Driver had excellent communications with me along his drive. Trailer problems occured in the middle of his trip in which delayed delivery 1 day late. Was not the companies or drivers fault. Trailer problems happen when driven all over the US. Ver... [ More ]
    Poster:CATHY
    Date:5/20/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transportation
    Review:Excellent communication and quick! You get a real live person when you call which is important when needing a price [ View ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:5/20/2015 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:It was efficient and easy. No deposit delivery was a success. I was very satisfied with the whole prosscess from start to finish. I will use South Bay Transportarion service again and recommend them to anyone needing this type of service. Thank you... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce FergusonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service and very affordable
    Review:This was by far our smoothest vehicle shipment! Alex ratto did an awesome job. Our carrier was very friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend this transport company! [ View ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:5/19/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Nelson/south beach auto transport
    Review:Thank you so much for transporting my vehicle. Nelson was very professional and helpful every step of the way! [ View ]
    Poster:Natascia noceraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: nissan patrol ship
    Review:Start to finish Alan Ortega handled my transport flawlessly. I was nervous getting my vehicle shipped, and at times I was overly anxious, Alan reassured me and kept a keen eye on the transport. [ View ]
    Poster:jundo j
    Date:5/17/2015 2:29:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport from AZ to CA
    Review:Educated and advised me on how the transport service works, was very helpful and accommodated a change to my order. My experience was very positive. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:5/16/2015 4:31:00 AM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:pick up and delivery on time and carrier brought the car to my house. The company was easy to work with and met a competitive price quote from another company. [ View ]
    Poster:Ann Cook
    Date:5/15/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Top notch customer service!
    Review:I needed my Range Rover transported from New York to Arizona and I had been looking around for a while. I have had two prior experiences with other transport companies that did not go so well. South Beach Transport was the only company that always an... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Johnson
    Date:5/15/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Review:Great company to work with, friendly and good contact through the delivery! Would use again and most likely will :) [ View ]
    Poster:Abe L
    Date:5/14/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Cadillac
    Review:John at South Beach Transport got our Cadillac delivered to us from NY to SC with no problems. Not only was he able to work out a reasonable rate, but the car was delivered earlier than we expected! The driver was prompt and courteous..my father and ... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/14/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: 1949 Packard move
    Review:I had to move my newly purchased 1949 Packard Limo approx. 130 miles from where I bought it to my home. This was the first time I had ever to find a transport company. I chose South Beach and Alex contacted me. I was very nervous about doing this but... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin LeRoy
    Date:5/14/2015 2:24:00 AM
    Subject: Great Carrier Broker
    Review:Great service, great people and good carriers. Took good care of me on the weekend when there was an issue with the driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt Kaseeska
    Date:5/13/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Solid Carrier Broker
    Review:Alex was great to work with and got involved, on the weekend, with a situation on one of the deliveries. The vehicles were delivered properly and ahead of schedule or on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt Kaseeska
    Date:5/13/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Something About Mary
    Review:Got lots of emails and quite a few texts when requesting quotes to ship my 911 from Texas to Virginia. Mary's text stood out in tone and content so I replied asking about the quote. Within seconds she had the answers to all of my questions and gain... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:5/12/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Auto Transport
    Review:Pick-up was on time and on schedule. Additional care was taken in that my vehicle was covered and loaded with care. Someone was always available for updates during transport. Delivery was smooth, professional, and right on time! Many Thanks to ... [ More ]
    Poster:wnycowboy
    Date:5/10/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from Florida to Illinois
    Review:Having been dropped by our original transport company only a couple of days before we were supposed to leave Florida, I called Jim at South Beach Transport. He was very informative and seemed genuinely concerned for our need to have a transport almos... [ More ]
    Poster:Marie Casner
    Date:5/9/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: review of southbeach
    Review:david houstoun was very helpful and professional car was pick upped on time and delivered fast for a good price. alot of these brokers online are cheats so you have to be careful. I would use him and southbeach again to more cars . thank you!! [ View ]
    Poster:john robinson
    Date:5/8/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Review:Very Helpful, easy to work with. Would use again if needing to transport a car Manny was very professional and answered all questions I had This was my first experience in shipping a car but would recommend using him again to anyone. Comforting to ... [ More ]
    Poster:R StraderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2015 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Happy With the service
    Review:John was very helpful and gave me good information. He stayed in good contact with me and got the truck picked up quickly. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:5/8/2015 4:08:00 AM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORATION
    Review:I would use South Beach anytime. They did everything they said they would with no problems and got me a great carrier.They shipped my 1966 Mustang and 2031 Honda civic with no problems this is my baby and they took care of it. Use them and don'... [ More ]
    Poster:vito gironda
    Date:5/7/2015 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Nelson Smith=Satisfaction Guaranteed
    Review:I recently moved back to Florida after a short stint in Connecticut and I have to say South Beach Towing and my rep Nelson Smith made the car transport experience a smooth one. Nelson was extremely professional and provided quick and accurate inform... [ More ]
    Poster:Antonio
    Date:5/7/2015 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Support
    Review:I was struggling with less then honest vehicle shipment brokers. When I spoke with Jim Cios from South Beach transport the first time he was very upfront and honest with me. I needed to get my vehicle from west coast to east coast very short notice... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:5/6/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Review:After making the mistake of going with another company and them giving me the run around for transporting my vehicle, I contacted Manny at SouthBeach transport. Not only did he have my vehicle picked up the next day, he gave me all the info when my v... [ More ]
    Poster:Heriberto Rodriguez
    Date:5/6/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Review:After posting a add on internet, I received too many quotes to transport by car. and one from Manny (South Beach Transportation). Manny explained me the process and alerted me on scams that may happen if we are not cautious on choosing the right tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Yogesh
    Date:5/6/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:My initial call was answered and I was given a quote that I was happy with and received a prompt email with my quote which was very comforting. I received a call back the next day with a pick-up date and delivery date. Everything went smooth and I h... [ More ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:5/6/2015 3:59:00 AM
    Subject: Quick response CS
    Review:VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY GOOD COMMUNICATIONS Quick response BOTH VIA EMAIL &PHONE CALLS GETTING JOB DONE AS REQUESTED [ View ]
    Poster:al kayedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent 1st transport experience, PA to CO
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a vehicle and I will certainly choose South Beach for vehicle transports in the future. My vehicle was picked up and delivered as scheduled, and Alex was available to answer questions at all times right up t... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:5/4/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:Jim exceeded all of my expectations. Honest and very professional. I will definitely call them for my next transport job. [ View ]
    Poster:Henri Bock
    Date:5/4/2015 3:59:00 AM
    Subject: South Beach Transport and Manny Cabrera
    Review:Manny instilled confidence in us because we had not shipped a car before. He was patient, very understanding, and most personable. We priced with other brokers, as well as South Beach Transport, but his price was one of the best. We actually chose ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jocelyne Harding
    Date:5/3/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great response, service & execution
    Review:Alan is top-flite and South Beach transport is 110% on point. Great service, follow up, response time and effective shipping solutions. I would recommend this company t anyone looking to ship their vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:4/30/2015 4:37:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of car from Cocoa Beach (FL) to Eugene (OR)
    Review:Jim Cios was very professional, and on top of my shipment. I would recommend him to family and friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Vera Haubold-Dias
    Date:4/26/2015 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting a Miata from Houston to Chicago
    Review:Contacted Ricky at Southbeach Transport at noon on Monday to discuss transport of a car I was planning to purchase in Texas. Price appeared in line with others but Southbeach Transport reviews swayed me to give them my business. Contract was signed a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:4/21/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Chevrolet Astro Van
    Review:For my first time needing to have a vehicle delivered from out of my state to my home, this has been an excellent experience. From my first contact with South Beach Transport to get the estimate, until my vehicle was delivered to my door, I would sa... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheila Greer
    Date:4/16/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Review:I had 2 prior companies that was supposed to pick up my truck and they both screwed up. Be careful who you deal with, one company took my deposit and did not answer my emails or accept my phone calls. I had to close my Credit Card and go to the bank... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service All Around
    Review:I received excellent service when it came to getting my vehicle shipped. We booked the shipment last minute and needed it done quickly because my husband was deploying and I would be returning to my parents home. Alex was very active in the shipment ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paris
    Date:4/14/2015 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks JOE!!!
    Review:I definitely would suggest working with Joe from South Beach Transport. I really felt as if Joe had great communication skills which is needed in this type of company. Everything was on time and everything was delivered as promised. Just in case,... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitch Reyes
    Date:4/10/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: 4/7/15 Delivery
    Review:The transition was smooth, very professional and we would recommend South Beach Tow to anyone. Alex was great and very helpful! We were very happy with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa E. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Quality of transport firm
    Review:Flawless pick-up and delivery. Truck was spotless and driver could not have been more helpful. If you need an excellent transport firm, this is the one. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave A
    Date:4/8/2015 8:47:00 PM
    Review:Mary was fantastic, she was very concened about getting the right truck to pick up my Limousine. She was aways in contact with me updating the status of the transport. I highly recommend you call Mary Ajaj. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Summerton
    Date:4/4/2015 10:45:00 PM

Next Reviews on South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14