Home > Company > Directory > S > South Beach Transport

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for South Beach Transport

More Info for South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Reviews

South Beach Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 434 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 12/2/2016 5:02 PM

Great Auto Transport Services - Great customer service from beginning to end. Everyone I was in contact with was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. I would recommend this auto transport company to all my fa [More]

Review by on 11/28/2016 4:44 PM

Wooww #1 Transport Service - First let me say this. I am a REAL PERSON!! I was in search of the best company that was legit n would do what they said without damaging my brand new suv Land Rover to be exact. Jesse with South Beac [More]

Review by on 11/21/2016 1:05 PM

Arctic Cat (side by side) - I ordered an Arctic Cat side by side from MLS Powersports in Georgetown Kentucky and had it shipped via South Beach Transport. I called Nicole on Tuesday and she the unit on a truck by Wednesday. (ta [More]