View 158,500 Reviews on 3,672 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,501th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 9 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: ShipYourCarKnow
    Review:It took me over two months to fine ShipYourCarKnow. Actully they found me. Robin Thomas call me and said I hear you are trying to ship a car from Ohio to Texas. I was very nasty with her and I said yes but what makes you better than the nightmare... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Brown
    Date:3/19/2013 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Broken Carrier, found new one immediately
    Review:I needed 2 company vehicles transported across state lines to another office. Our original pick up date was scheduled for Monday. I called the carrier and was told it would be pushed back to Tuesday. By Wednesday, we found out that the carrier broke ... [ More ]
    Poster:JH
    Date:3/18/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:great professional service. Enjoyable to work with. No issues whatsoever. Fred was very professional, timely and patient. Would re-use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerome
    Date:3/15/2013 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: unbelievable
    Review:i was outrageously skeptical about buying a car in PA and shipping to CO. I got high quotes from everyone, including Ship Your Car Now, but they were able to find a driver to deliver it to Denver at an unbelievable rate. The car was inspected upon ... [ More ]
    Poster:sharon
    Date:3/15/2013 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Maryland to Calif Move
    Review:I recently was in a bind because I was leaving Maryland on short notice. I called Isaac and told him my situation. Within 45 minutes he had a carrier located and a scheduled pickup time within 2 days of the phone call. The shipment was flawless an... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry F
    Date:3/15/2013 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing how easy it was!
    Review:The shipment was excellent. The driver was very responsive and good at what he does! William was great at communicating and made the process seamless. Will definitely use Ship Your Car Now again if I need to in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:Kelley McDonald
    Date:3/14/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and switch
    Review:Took a deposit to move my car the. Raised the price the. Never showed was told they needed a few more days and would not refund the money unless car was stolen or owner dead. Moved out of state and could not wait. Continued to raise prices and threat... [ More ]
    Response:We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and in this case were not able to meet the stringent time table involved. The carrier in place cancelled and the customer had a deadline to meet. We are sorry that the situation was not handled the way the customer would have expected and we have refunded the reservation payment. In addition, we are glad that we were able to speak about the situation and wish you well in your future transportation endeavors. [ view ]
    Poster:John s
    Date:3/12/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipped to California
    Review:After dealing with another transporter for four weeks with no success, I called Ship Your Car Now on a Tuesday. Within two hours, they had dispatched my vehicle to a driver. My vehicle was picked up the following Saturday morning and delivered in C... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Auten
    Date:3/10/2013 7:07:00 PM
    Review:Shipped car from NYC area to LA. Miah, our rep, was on top of all the details and made it very easy for us. Able to switch quickly (without changing pickup day) from open to enclosed transport when we changed our order. Car got to us earlier than ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich S.
    Date:3/6/2013 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great!!!
    Review:Great, They did exactly what they said they would do. It was a very reasonable cost. I would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Deb Tucker
    Date:3/5/2013 4:17:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7