View 159,512 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,513th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 9 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Third time and happy
    Review:The car was picked up on time and delivered as promised. Considering the distance involved in this trip, the time taken was understandable however I would have preferred it to have been faster. [ View ]
    Poster:rockish
    Date:4/19/2013 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Easy prcoess, great driver
    Review:This was a very good experience. The company kept in touch and let me know when the car shipped and the driver then kept me informed of the delivery status. [ View ]
    Poster:Holly Crothers
    Date:4/18/2013 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: EArly Delivery
    Review:Extremely professional and early delivery of my vehicle. I was very pleased. Excellent service! Mrs. Kathleen Lance [ View ]
    Poster:Kathleen Lance
    Date:4/17/2013 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Renewed faith in transport
    Review:Used a company with low rating (without my knowledge). Car arrived with cracked windshield and damaged arial. However, when car was unloaded, it was close to midnight, and I did not see the damage. I saw damage at 0700 the next morning, and the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Bettencourt
    Date:4/17/2013 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Both the owner and the person who drew the vehicle were and friendly. Understood the urgency. Price was good, on time pick up and delivery. Car arrived without damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Venky
    Date:4/12/2013 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: '69 Chevelle
    Review:Ok, first things first. The car was located in about the most northern part of Michigan as you can get without being in Canada, and little did I know when I bought the car how difficult it would be to find a company that would work quickly and effic... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:4/10/2013 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I bought a car in Massapequa Park NY to be delivered to Memphis TN. If I had to do it over again, I would not. It was very difficult to find a truck since all the trucks are taking snow birds from Florida and are getting premium prices. Which, by ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne Norton
    Date:4/9/2013 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: 1987 Mustang Delivered
    Review:I was given a 1987 ford mustang by my uncle in New Jersey, it had been parked for the past 20 yrs. and only had 16,000 miles on the odometer. I have a friend who owns a body shop and has a few cars delivered from up north, and the last 2 vehicles tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Duhamel
    Date:4/8/2013 5:07:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7