View 150,751 Reviews on 3,561 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,752th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 4 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Performance review
    Review:Did what they said they would do. Every time I emailed them they responded. I had no issues with them and would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Daryl Blasberg
    Date:11/9/2012 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Shipping Company!
    Review:I would definitely use this company again. Very thorough, easy to get in touch with and on time. The best rates I have received. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:11/8/2012 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Three Inoperative Cars
    Review:I was at first skeptical about dealing with this company especially when I was given a low quote. I explained to the representive Isaac about the condition of the three inoperative cars to be transported. Isaac was very helpful in matching my needs w... [ More ]
    Poster:JOSEPH PEZ
    Date:11/8/2012 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport-58 Ford Skyliner
    Review:Everything went better and quicker than I expected. The cost was reasonable and the company stuck with its original estimate, The carrier vehicle l was outstanding and I was really impressed with the driver and his assistast. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerald Boykin
    Date:11/7/2012 6:44:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport TX-CA
    Review:Very pleased with this brokerage service, they are quick to locate drivers for the vehicles and negotiate fair prices with the driving service. I've been happy with Tony's service and have now used Ship Your Car Now for about 10 cars. On a recent veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoff Maze
    Date:11/5/2012 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW OF CAR SHIPPING
    Review:I USED THE INTERNET TO GET A QUOTE. THEY WERE THE FIRST ONES TO CALL ,WITHIN 10 MINUTES. THEY HAD MY CAR ON THE TRUCK TRAILOR WITHIN 2 HOURS AFTER I TALKED TO THEM. MANY QUOTES CAME LATER AND ALL WERE MORE EXPENSIVE. KIND AND HONEST PEOPLE.... [ More ]
    Poster:JOE ARKO
    Date:11/2/2012 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Very professional, honest service from pricing to delivery. Preston made the calls to make sure everything went smoothly. I found working with Shipyourcarnow to be very easy from my perspective. All companies should operate like this. Great serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Titus
    Date:11/1/2012 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now
    Review:When I purchased a vehicle in Connecticut living in Florida, I thought the dealership would help assist getting it to me with a reputable company that they work with on a regular basis. Well, that was not the case, they could not get a transport comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Car Nut
    Date:11/1/2012 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I have used Ship Your Car Now for five car transport trips between Brewster, Cape Cod, Massachusetts and Henderson, Nevada. It is nice to be able to call Jay Woessner and have him take good care of me. After the first trip he has all the information ... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy Arnold
    Date:10/31/2012 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: fair transport
    Review:shipment went as planned. The driver was on time and delivered on time. i just wish the drivers were a bit moe professinol with their communations [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:10/31/2012 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: comments
    Review:I was uncomfortable letting my car be delivered by a company thru internet. My representative was very reassuring, and answered all my question, including what to do if my car never gets to its destination. Felt reassured. Driver was on time to pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nita D
    Date:10/30/2012 11:03:00 PM
    Review:- Honesty on how system works and what to be concerned with/expect as a customer in all phases. - Continual follow-up - never wondered what was going on with my scheduled dates (pickup/transportation/delivery). - No surprises - aware of the cost fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Grcevich
    Date:10/28/2012 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 Mustang
    Review:This is the best experience that I have ever had on shipping anything. All people were extremely professional. Everything went excactly like they said it would. I would highly recommend this company to ship any vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim Olive
    Date:10/25/2012 5:47:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7