View 156,338 Reviews on 3,652 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,339th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Shipping overseas
    Review:Hello to all.be aware of these guys they are punch of lairs and crocks they want to get your deposit and make you wait they tell something and they do something else I paid my deposit of $300.00 to ship a car over seas and two months later the car is... [ More ]
    Response:We are extremely disappointed that MR NAber has decided to omit most of the facts of his international transport. Mr. Naber was provided a quote for a console shipment to trhe international destination. A console shipment is a shared container. This means that his car is loaded into a container with other customers cars and they together share the container. The positive part of this type of move is a less expensive price to ship your vehicle via a container instead of RORO. The negative to this type of shipment is that until the container is filled, the container is not shipped. Mr Naber was well aware of this prior to even choosing ship your car now to ship his vehicle. Mr Naber then read our terms and conditions, and signed them. In the terms and conditions it clearly stipulates that shipments have all approx ship/arrival times and no promise of sailing/arrival times is made as it can not be. Mr Naber also agreed that the intial payment is non refundable and Mr Naber was ok with all of this. When the container took longer to fill Mr Naber was irrate to say the least. We apologized and offered the option of shipping the vehicle via RORO so that it could depart sooner. Mr Naber began to curse and scream about this and hung up. He then called back with his bank on the phone. We provided all information to the bank as we only want to provide what Mr Naber paid for. Even the bank agreed that Mr Naber was being unreasonable. MR Naber then began to scream and curse at both his bank and at ship your car now. Mr Naber is completely out of line with both his actions and this review. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, but Mr Naber will not allow us to help him. We wish him well in his future transportation endeavors. [ view ]
    Poster:Sami Naber
    Date:2/6/2013 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Florida Delivery Great
    Review: My thanks to Tommy who put my mind at ease by giving me a realistic shipping price and having his folks set the pick-up for me with the carrier within one day of my call! After waiting a week for another firm who didn't get a pick-up scheduled, I w... [ More ]
    Poster:SheriD
    Date:2/6/2013 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Continued Harassment From Company
    Review:As if the customer service wasn't terrible enough, this guy Rich Lawson who is in charge of my case continues to harass me via email. He is upset because he is acting like I'm asking too much to be updated after more than a week. He keeps referring... [ More ]
    Response:This review is a blatant misrepresentation of the facts of this transport. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and never harassed the customer ever, but in this case the customer was misinformed by the vessel line and turned that misinformation into blind rage. With the international transport of a vehicle, the ultimate sail/arrival date is determined by the vessel line. In this case, the vessel line delayed the transport of the customers vehicle due to a full vessel. However, when the customer contacted the vessel line she was informed paperwork held up the transport. This misinformation by the vessel line was directly caused by an overzealous customer that contacted the vessel line directly and reached the wrong contact at the vessel line. Because of this misinformation, the customer felt SYCN made a mistake. We assured the customer that this was not the case, and provided updates day after day about the delay. The vessel line called the customer and informed them of the mistake the vessel line made but it was too late, this review was already up and the customer had made up her mind. The customer was so enraged that she and her husband used course language towards the sales rep. It was uncalled for. If you have any questions about shipping a vehicle internationally, please ask them and we will be happy to answer them. We want each and every customer to have a pleasant experience shipping their vehicle. This review doesnt accurately portray what the customers overall experience was as she never updated it. [ view ]
    Poster:Shayna S.
    Date:2/5/2013 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: BEST EXPERIENCE! THANK YOU!
    Review:I can not imagine a better service than I received by Isaac at ShipYourCarNow. I was so happy that I used him 3 times this year! Florida - California, California - South Carolina, South Carolina - Florida. The first time I was trying to coordinat... [ More ]
    Poster:Anya Freeman
    Date:1/31/2013 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: From NM to FL
    Review:If you ever need to ship you car this is the company to use and Jay is the man to talk to. He got me everything I needed within a very short period of time. I found out (late on Friday afternoon) that I was going to ship my car. I called and spoke wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Art S.
    Date:1/31/2013 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: My Car Shipping Experience - On Time, Professional, Courteous and Safe
    Review:I had an excellent experience with Ship Your Car Now in Boca Raton, FL. I recently moved from Florida to Chicago and with all of the moving details I needed to keep track of, Ship Your Car Now made things easy and gave me the comfort level I was look... [ More ]
    Poster:Alaina
    Date:1/30/2013 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Life saver!
    Review:My husband was discharged from the military and we needed our truck shipped from WA to FL. Before I went to shipyourcarnow.com I had gone thru 3 other brokers/carriers and by the weekend before we needed our truck shipped no one had been in contact w... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina
    Date:1/30/2013 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: West Coast to East Coast
    Review:I was in the military, first time i had to move my own vehicle from state (CA) to state (DE). Kinda nervous first time. Sale representative was very helpful on helping me through the steps. Overall price was 1090.00 for open car carrier. Vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Hackett
    Date:1/30/2013 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Took longer than expected
    Review:Was quoted $1500 for enclosed transport. Took several days to assign a driver. SYCN said they needed another $100 to be paid to them and then $1500 to driver. Driver took several days to pickup the vehicle. He was a nice guy, but took 11 days to get ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:1/30/2013 6:15:00 AM
    Subject: 2001 Honda Delivery
    Review:I'm a foreigner here in US. When I decided to transfer the car from Dallas to Lafayette, I was totally confused wht to do and i didnt know which company and whom i should trust at all. Then I registered somewhere and got a very quick response from Ry... [ More ]
    Poster:Pan
    Date:1/29/2013 1:25:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7