View 153,871 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,872th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 6 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Great Prompt Service
    Review:What fantastic service from your company! I was kept informed by the driver as to when he would pick the car up and when it would be delivered. The car was in perfect condition and arrived earlier than expected!!! It was a pleasure to work with Ja... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:1/28/2013 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Miata
    Review:All went well from the time I placed my order till I received my vehicle. I could have gone with another company for a lesser price, but they could not give me a positive time for pickup and delivery. I was told a delivery time of 5pm and vehicle ar... [ More ]
    Poster:James WAtkins
    Date:1/28/2013 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Relieved and Impressed
    Review:Above all - EXCELLENT communication. In a delicate family situation, vehicle transportation cross-country could have been another heart-ache and stressful event. But gratefully, it wasn't. Communication and hand-holding as to the process, was exce... [ More ]
    Poster:anett rowe
    Date:1/28/2013 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: (OUTSTANDING SERVICE)
    Review:The company provided Honest/Reliable transport service for my 1970 Classic Car(Chevy Chevelle) from N.Carolina to Oklahoma. Excellent Service with No Hidden Costs. Highly Recommended for their( OUTSTANDING SERVICE). [ View ]
    Poster:Cedric Turner
    Date:1/28/2013 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Tom Reardon
    Review:Called Tom this morning for a car to be delivered to Florida. Guess what the car is on it's way FIVE HOURS later!!!! Tom and I called back and forth a few time and I was told by him to call ANY time someone would answer 24 hours a day. Great servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kay Pearson
    Date:1/15/2013 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable, Honest, and Outstanding Service
    Review:I had to have my daughter's vehicle picked up front the Chicago long-term parking (she was on vacation). Friends were going to pick it up but the car would not start. Ship Your Car Now arranged to have a driver with a small tow truck pick up the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Tami
    Date:1/8/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!
    Review:Matt at Ship Your Car Now was the best! He took care of shipping my suburban to Maryland on time at the price he told me and provided great customer service. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:1/3/2013 12:33:00 AM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7