View 160,360 Reviews on 3,684 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,361th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 10 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Pain-Free Service! Thank You!
    Review:Everything went perfectly! Thanks to Christopher Narcisse at Ship Your Car Now for excellent service and communication. I especially want to thank Ted Ely at Alexander's Liberty Farms, the transporter, for his excellent service and communication. Ted... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:4/24/2013 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: THEY ARE JUST A BROKER -Horrible Experience=
    Review:I shipped a car from California to Missouri. I was going to fly out to meet the driver but we had a snow storm that closed the airport. I called 2 days in advance and was charged an extra $150 for rescheduling, even though I gave them 2 days notice. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ric
    Date:4/23/2013 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Aurora delivery
    Review:I have been shipping cars for a long time. Maybe only 1 or 2 a year. I have NEVER been as pleased with a company like this bunch. The fellow Tommy kept in constant contact and the guy that delivered it on a Sunday was wonderful. It left on time and a... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnny Boose
    Date:4/22/2013 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Mercedes SL500
    Review:My experience with Ship Your Car Now has been the most stressfree business dealing that I have ever had. They did everything they said they would and even more. It certainly was a pleasure doing business with them and would recommend them highly to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Toni Citarelli
    Date:4/22/2013 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Shipping from Columbus Ohio to Oman
    Review:I shipped my truck from Columbus Ohio to Sultanate of Oman in middle east. The shipping was very good. The truck was received in perfect condition. The delivery time was as expected. Also, every time I contacted the company for any news or updates, t... [ More ]
    Poster:Humaid AlghassaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2013 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Very Easy...Very Uncomplicated
    Review:This was one of the easiest transactions I've done in a very long time. I originally conducted an online search for car transports. ShipYouCarNow was one of several which I contacted. Mike called me back immediately and calmly explained the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Torres
    Date:4/20/2013 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Third time and happy
    Review:The car was picked up on time and delivered as promised. Considering the distance involved in this trip, the time taken was understandable however I would have preferred it to have been faster. [ View ]
    Poster:rockish
    Date:4/19/2013 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Easy prcoess, great driver
    Review:This was a very good experience. The company kept in touch and let me know when the car shipped and the driver then kept me informed of the delivery status. [ View ]
    Poster:Holly Crothers
    Date:4/18/2013 3:24:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7