View 163,056 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,057th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 11 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Very poor - only an middle man
    Review:I learned after the fact that shipyourcarnow.com is only a middle man for freight carriers. They are a consolidator for the folks who do the real work, shipyourcarnow.com takes their cut and the certified carrier does all the rest. My advice to any... [ More ]
    Response:Hello, This is not our customer, because Kris G, never paid us or the carrier. Instead they figured they could forge documents and pick there car up from the port. Bad idea, they embarrassed themselves and risked being arrested by local authorities. The moral of the story is, pay your bills, if you don't bad things happen. We, nor any other reputable company, would sit idle while a known scammer tries to harm them or there associates. I fully encourage Kris G to respond and let us all know if anything written in response is false. My guess is, no response will be given. [ view ]
    Poster:Kris G
    Date:7/10/2013 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Do what they say they can do
    Review:They contracted to move 4 classic autos for me from CA to TX. The rate was agreed to and pickup promply scheduled. Patrick was very professional in getting a transport to the pickup location within 2 days and when the driver said he would. The de... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:7/5/2013 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now, LLC did nothing
    Review:When selecting this transport company, I thought I would be initially dealing with an actual transporter. I was informed this was only a broker, which doesn't do me any good once things turn sour. The broker was very prompt in securing a driver withi... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Sylve
    Date:7/1/2013 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: New York-Colorado
    Review:Company was on time for pick up in Mineola Ny on a Friday and delivered at 730am the following Wednesday outside of Denver, Colorado. Total price paid Shipmycarnow and transporter, K.B. Transportation was just as quoted. Drivers were counteous and h... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Kershaw`
    Date:6/30/2013 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of my Burgman 400 Scooter
    Review:The scooter was delivered on time and in good shape. I was concerned when it was shipped but it got to me without any problems. Just a few bugs on the windshield. [ View ]
    Poster:Don Gibbs
    Date:6/27/2013 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: Enclosed carrier to NH for antique car
    Review:I had tried another carrier, but they did not communicate with me at all and couldn't get a driver to transport my car to me in NH.Finally, I listed my job again, and Matt answered right away and got me a driver over the weekend! Everything was clear... [ More ]
    Poster:John L
    Date:6/20/2013 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Incredibly Satisfied
    Review:Excellent Communication; Devoted to provding details, Consistant and constant follow up, answered telephone more often than not-returned phone calls promptly reasonably priced [ View ]
    Poster:M Duval
    Date:6/19/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Price was more than quoted & took 3 days longer!
    Review:Was quoted a price of $550 for delivery within 48 hours, placed a $250 deposit down for reservation. When delivery company delivered the vehicle had to pay an additional $600, for a total price of $850. $300 more than quoted AND it took 3 days longer... [ More ]
    Poster:P Smith
    Date:6/7/2013 2:36:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7