View 152,894 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,895th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 5 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Tom Reardon
    Review:Called Tom this morning for a car to be delivered to Florida. Guess what the car is on it's way FIVE HOURS later!!!! Tom and I called back and forth a few time and I was told by him to call ANY time someone would answer 24 hours a day. Great servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kay Pearson
    Date:1/15/2013 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable, Honest, and Outstanding Service
    Review:I had to have my daughter's vehicle picked up front the Chicago long-term parking (she was on vacation). Friends were going to pick it up but the car would not start. Ship Your Car Now arranged to have a driver with a small tow truck pick up the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Tami
    Date:1/8/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!
    Review:Matt at Ship Your Car Now was the best! He took care of shipping my suburban to Maryland on time at the price he told me and provided great customer service. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:1/3/2013 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I have now shipped two cars through ShipYouCarNow and in each case it has been an excellent experience. Isaac David was my customer service contact and he was informative, helpful, and easy to work with. I will, and have, recommended this car ship... [ More ]
    Poster:James Walker
    Date:12/18/2012 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend!
    Review:Very Professional, Reliable and Great Rates too! Thank you Isaac! I was nervous about the whole process but everything went smoothly. Isaac at ShipYourCarNow was very reassuring and was available 24/7 to answer my questions and concerns. The car w... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin H.
    Date:12/12/2012 12:33:00 PM
    Review:The driver was very professional and curteous. The Dispatcher also was extremely professional and curteous and the cost was very fair. We had no problems at all. [ View ]
    Poster:T J
    Date:12/9/2012 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent shipper for my motorcycle
    Review:I found Ship Your Car Now via a Google search when I needed a fast turnaround to get a motorcycle picked up and shipped. I had never done this before and was a bit apprehensive about process, communication, possible damage, etc. Kerry walked me thr... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Howe
    Date:12/6/2012 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: shipment of my car
    Review:I needed to ship my new car from NY to Texas.I called many companies and recieved quotes from others. "Ship my car now" did a outstanding job.Miah Park was extremely professional and told me everything would be perfect. Miah was correct!!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Martin Giuffre
    Date:12/5/2012 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Camry Shipped from FL to CA
    Review:I filled requests in 4 internet sites for shipping a Toyota Camry from FL to CA. Next day I got calls from about ten different companies and quotes by email from each one. I wasn't expecting such a response. This company was one of the lowest quotes... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel S.
    Date:12/4/2012 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING
    Review:Ship Your Car Now brokered a deal to ship my car from the Pacific to Atlantic coast. I was extremely skeptical of using a broker, but found I had no choice. Fred Mills at Ship Your Car Now picked up the phone every time I called and provided me w... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelly
    Date:12/4/2012 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: My Car shipping experience
    Review:I am highly satisfy with Ship Your Car Now LLC, Company did excellent job ,they picked my car on time and delivered on time without any damage. I appreciate their commitment !! [ View ]
    Poster:YASHPAL SINGH
    Date:11/29/2012 10:13:00 PM
    Review:Ship your car now was recommended to me by a friend. They did a great job and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Blaine P.
    Date:11/28/2012 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Stress!
    Review:I was impressed with the initial service and contact, however Ship Your Car Now was guilty of something of which I believe there is no excuse - they hired a driver with inadequate insurance. I researched the trucker they hired, the trucking company'... [ More ]
    Poster:Ross Gregory
    Date:11/28/2012 12:32:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7