View 165,385 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,386th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 1 Month. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Review:I needed to transport a 1965 MGB from Ohio to eastern Pennsylvania. After contacting another transport company, based mostly on price, I soon found out that I'd made a big mistake. They wanted my credit card info up front, didn't return my e-mails,... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich Storm
    Date:10/7/2013 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: First Time & Great Eperience
    Review:I was looking for various quotes online and "Ship our Car Now" was just another company for me till JD gave me call. Since, I was first timer, I was completely clueless how to ship car, what are nitty-gritties of this work and to be honest... [ More ]
    Poster:Pushkar Ravi
    Date:10/7/2013 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:Thomas Reardon and the team that delivered our car......lived up to their name. It was picked up in Texas the next day and delivered on Sunday night ahead of schedule. Awesome job to all. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Brown
    Date:9/30/2013 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: horrible customer service....
    Review:This is the first time that I was going to transport my vehicle with this company. I spoke with JD Cline about transporting. He gave me a quote of 800.00 to start with and told me my vehicle would be picked up around 7 day's or so. After 2 week's and... [ More ]
    Response:Sherri, thank you for your response. We apologized to you multiple times and sent you a $100 VISA gift card to pay for the difference, than as a last ditch effort, we shipped your car for free. In any event, we are sorry we let you down. We do appreciate your feedback, and we hope that you can understand how losing $800 out of our pocket might be enough to satisfy the ill will you have towards our company. [ view ]
    Poster:Sherri
    Date:9/30/2013 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Accuracy
    Review:I had a tight timeline for getting my vehicle to where it was going, and Shayna made it happen. Shocked, blown away, and unbelievable come to mind. If you have a deadline, they'll meet it. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Gene Stark
    Date:9/20/2013 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Service from Oregon to Florida
    Review:I was very happy with the service. Was always able to promptly contact the company with any questions. I had a question on the delivery time and was also able to reach the driver directly. [ View ]
    Poster:Elena Rosado
    Date:9/13/2013 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2500LT Suburban
    Review:I must say, I had a very pleasant experience with Shayna Rayboy of Ship Your Car Now. I was very nervous in having my vehicle transported from Maryland to California. Shayna, got in done in 3 days. She was a true professional! Her quote was accurate,... [ More ]
    Poster:Elda
    Date:9/9/2013 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: A good car shipping company
    Review:Awesome!!!! Ship your car now is a very good car shipping company!! JD is very helpful and he knows how to take the worry out of shipping a vehicle across the country!! Will use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Sue
    Date:8/24/2013 10:10:00 AM
    Review:This was my first time ever to transport a vehicle. My daughter had to relocate for a job to Connecticut and needed her car quick. I did lots of searches and read a lot of horror stories. William was informative. The car was picked up quicker tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Carole F
    Date:8/13/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I could not be happier with the service Shayna provided for me at Ship Your Car Now. She was efficient and thorough, explaining details and anticipating questions. The whole process was effortless and I will both use them again and refer to others.... [ More ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:8/12/2013 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: What An Experience
    Review:Ship your car now is a great business to deal with. First time using them and will use them again. I shipped my car across the country. Deal with Tommy! He is upfront and does not try to hustle you like these other companies. Just be realistic and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Crunch Time
    Date:8/7/2013 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: They take the money from the card without the authorisation
    Review:Matt long said he would charge my card after I confirm him by replying him back by signing the electronic signature. but he charged the card though I did not send the confirmation email. I did not schedule a pick up with them as he said he cannot as... [ More ]
    Response:This review is completely unfounded. This quote ID is just a quote and was never charged nor assigned to a truck. [ view ]
    Poster:SS
    Date:8/7/2013 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Believe here when she says.......
    Review:I recently bought two vehicles from the internet. I had free quotes on the auction site that were inaccurate due to a wrong description. I went on line and got 10 different quotes from one site and they were all over the place price wise. Bigger pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Russell
    Date:8/7/2013 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Never again
    Review:I had a Mercedez picked up in Texas and delivered in Oregon. I paid an extra $500 for an enclosed delivery. The bottom line - it was delivered "open" , trashed and a dent on the trunk. Shipyourcarnow would not assume any responsibility a... [ More ]
    Response:This is a very unfortunate situation Mr. Daggett. The transport was setup as an enclosed transport from TX to OR. When the contracted carrier ATLANTIC DELIVERY showed up to pick up the vehicle, they had an enclosed trailer. However, it appears that the carrier committed negligence on their part and transferred the vehicle to an open carrier. Looking at this order it happened back in December of 2012 and we provided all the FMCSA info as well as the insurance information for the carrier ATLANTIC DELIVERY LLC. If you still need help pursuing the responsible carrier we will be more then happy to assist. [ view ]
    Poster:duane
    Date:8/6/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Review:Shayna Rayboy is the one to call at Ship your car! When I tell you that she keeps a promise to you, she truly does and you also have to believe me when I tell ya! Shanya you are the Best and will never forget how Wonderful you were to me and keeping ... [ More ]
    Poster:ShawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2013 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Shipper!
    Review:Incredible shipper! I had two cars to ship, gave me a very fair price of $1,200, and worked with me all the way from my initial contact with them until the cars arrived. My car move was complicated by selling/buying a new house and a temporary layove... [ More ]
    Poster:Duane
    Date:8/1/2013 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: 06 Ducati
    Review:Shipment went very well ! bike got here within the promised delivery window. Issac was very eager to help. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Kreider
    Date:8/1/2013 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Glowing Review - Really
    Review:This was my first transport experience and it was not going well with the company I had selected. After wasting a considerable amount of time Mike at Ship Your Car Now took over for me and squared everything up promptly. He got the job done in less t... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul M.
    Date:7/31/2013 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: My Feedback
    Review:I have shipped a few cars, or my firm has shipped my car when I have been relocated. This was the fastest ever, and Shayna Rayboy's service was outstanding. I am making this positive feedback since I did not expect this car shipment to go so well. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:7/28/2013 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: ShipYourCarNow
    Review:Ryan was prompt, courteous, and helpful. The details of the move were explained in detail. Any questions I had before or during the move were addressed. I could always reach Ryan or when not immediately available, received return phone calls from ... [ More ]
    Poster:Walter Maxwell
    Date:7/25/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT SHIP A BOAT WITH THIS COMPANY!!
    Review:I am a salesman and representative with a boat company and I hired ShipMyBoatNow.com to have a boat shipped to Mexico for a customer and it was nothing but a nightmare dealing with this company. Gary Hamblin was my point of contact and was very p... [ More ]
    Response:Ship your car now entered into an agreement to ship a 2013 Premier Bounty Water Sky Deck Boat from Elk River, MN to Progresso, Mexico. The transport was handled by Nick the salesman employed at Riverview Sports. We settled on a price and began the shipment. During the process, Nick was very helpful and open to all the feedback we, Ship your car now, provided about the transport for the boat being purchased by his customer. When the boat was finally ready for pick up, we scheduled a pick up to bring the boat and trailer to the port. At this point, Nick became very antsy about the shipment, and called asking what was going on. We provided all information he required, and gave every assurance that the boat transport was being handled. Nick called the shipping line to gain more assurance, and this is where the entire transaction became confused. Nick called the shipping line and told them he wanted an update and said the boat was shipping from texas to mexico. We had already secured the best possible price for Nick at Riverview sports and this shipment was to depart from Florida. When Nick told the shipping line it was Texas, they rerouted the transport to Texas and billed ship your car now $1500 EXTRA dollars. This bill was a direct result of Nick bypassing the broker that he was dealing with and calling the shipping line directly and changing the transportation details. We are deeply disappointed that this happened and had to eat all the additional costs involved to ship this boat. We were able to mitigate the damage from $1500 to $1000, but this is still a $1000 loss caused solely by Nick at Riverview Sports. We caution anyone that deals with Nick to be careful as he will go around you at any cost and not take any responsibility for his actions. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:7/25/2013 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: very satisfied
    Review:Our company purchased a truck from Los Angeles with an agreement to transport from another company who failed to pick it up for 3 weeks. I contacted shipyourcarnow and arranged transport for a very reasonable rate. They picked the vehicle up the very... [ More ]
    Poster:TOM
    Date:7/23/2013 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very poor - only an middle man
    Review:I learned after the fact that shipyourcarnow.com is only a middle man for freight carriers. They are a consolidator for the folks who do the real work, shipyourcarnow.com takes their cut and the certified carrier does all the rest. My advice to any... [ More ]
    Response:Hello, This is not our customer, because Kris G, never paid us or the carrier. Instead they figured they could forge documents and pick there car up from the port. Bad idea, they embarrassed themselves and risked being arrested by local authorities. The moral of the story is, pay your bills, if you don't bad things happen. We, nor any other reputable company, would sit idle while a known scammer tries to harm them or there associates. I fully encourage Kris G to respond and let us all know if anything written in response is false. My guess is, no response will be given. [ view ]
    Poster:Kris G
    Date:7/10/2013 1:48:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7