View 153,961 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,962th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 6 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: fast service
    Review:hired a company to move my classic car from new mexico to tx and after two days of getting the runaround I contacted mike bonney from ship your car and he had a truck there within the hour, I got my car delivered in 1 day, great service. will do busi... [ More ]
    Poster:ernie
    Date:11/20/2013 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Call JAY WOESSNER (954) 642-1350
    Review:We've been using Ship Your Car now for about 2-years shipping vehicles south for the winter months and north in the spring. Pricing is has been competitive. Pick up and delivery has been scheduled promptly. We have been completely satisfied and hi... [ More ]
    Poster:MMorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Upstate NY to CA
    Review:Very good experience. Final price was actually $92.00 less than quoted. Shana arranged for a dual leg transport, with a very short layover in Burbank, while car was switched to local CA carrier. All happened as she described. I would certai... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:11/13/2013 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Criminals and Thieves
    Review:This was an international shipment so some of the questions above do not apply. Randle Ferrari hounded me for six months after I made first contact with him. I was thinking about shipping my car to the UK from the US because we are here for work temp... [ More ]
    Response:We here at ship your car now are deeply disappointed at the inaccurate presentment of facts. Not once has this customer ever been spoken to in an unprofessional manner. Countless times Lessandre Kenkel and her husband John Kenkel were abrasive, antagonistic, and aggressive. We merely presented information to them and they argued with us every step of the way. As the customer puts it, the nail in the coffin had nothing to do with a phantom policy. Mrs Kenkel desired to ship a vehicle with a lien against it by a USA bank. In all instances, these vehicles require a marine minor damage insurance policy which Mrs Kenkel refused to purchase. Once it was explained over ten times about how it works, and the policy was secured and the bank green lighted the shipment both Lisa and her husband began an onslaught of calls and emails accusing ship your car now of thievery. The policy was cancelled upon their request, which is in writing and the vehicle still shipped unbeknownst to the lien holder. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. This customer refused to follow any rules or procedure in this process. Going forward we wish Mr and Mrs Kenkel all the best when they ship the vehicle back to the USA and find out that yet again all the same procedures are required. [ view ]
    Poster:LHK
    Date:11/12/2013 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I had a broker.... Mr Parker didn't think My Broker he could ever get it done that cheap as to the quote of 400.00 so he took it on his own self to take over this other guys Deal and double the price as to where he could have the business..Lowest fo... [ More ]
    Response:We certainly appreciate any feedback, but lies and distortions of the truth will not be tolerated. Terry was a fake customer, whom we identified as a dispatcher for Magnum Auto Transport, this is a distasteful and immature attempt to libel our good name. [ view ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:11/7/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping attn: Tommy Reardon
    Review:Tommy ..at Ship Your Car Now LLC is one of the most sincere people I know in this carrier business...I was pressed for time and a former carrier was to pick up a day before and decided he didn't want to wait 3 extra hours..I immediately started stres... [ More ]
    Poster:J.R.
    Date:11/6/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: job well done
    Review:Shipping my wife's "baby", her 2000 Jaguar, to a new home was an emotional decision. The car was going from SC to CT. Due to health problems, we had to abort our drive up and trust someone else to take the car. With great trepidation we... [ More ]
    Poster:Neal Todd
    Date:10/16/2013 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:WOW!!! THIS ALL HAPPENED SO FAST AFTER TALKING WITH MIKE FROM SHIP YOUR CAR NOW. THE CAR WAS PICKED UP AS PROMISED AND DELIVERED AS PROMISED. THE PRICE WAS GOOD AND SHIPPED IN AN ENCLOSED CARRIER FROM FL TO ILLINOIS. I WAS SKEPTICAL AFTER TALKING ... [ More ]
    Poster:barb smith
    Date:10/15/2013 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:I just want to say I was really happy with the shipping of my Impala. Isaac was great to work with and they are honest, prompt and dependable. My car was in great condition when it was delivered. I would definitely use Ship Your Car Now if I ever nee... [ More ]
    Poster:Wilmer Sweigart
    Date:10/14/2013 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:This was an awesome experience after a very bad scam was leveled on me by another company by the name of Transport Relief LLC who scammed me out of 300 and did not even come close to what was promised.... i felt like a fool... when I explained this... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Ries
    Date:10/9/2013 11:24:00 PM
    Review:I needed to transport a 1965 MGB from Ohio to eastern Pennsylvania. After contacting another transport company, based mostly on price, I soon found out that I'd made a big mistake. They wanted my credit card info up front, didn't return my e-mails,... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich Storm
    Date:10/7/2013 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: First Time & Great Eperience
    Review:I was looking for various quotes online and "Ship our Car Now" was just another company for me till JD gave me call. Since, I was first timer, I was completely clueless how to ship car, what are nitty-gritties of this work and to be honest... [ More ]
    Poster:Pushkar Ravi
    Date:10/7/2013 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:Thomas Reardon and the team that delivered our car......lived up to their name. It was picked up in Texas the next day and delivered on Sunday night ahead of schedule. Awesome job to all. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Brown
    Date:9/30/2013 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: horrible customer service....
    Review:This is the first time that I was going to transport my vehicle with this company. I spoke with JD Cline about transporting. He gave me a quote of 800.00 to start with and told me my vehicle would be picked up around 7 day's or so. After 2 week's and... [ More ]
    Response:Sherri, thank you for your response. We apologized to you multiple times and sent you a $100 VISA gift card to pay for the difference, than as a last ditch effort, we shipped your car for free. In any event, we are sorry we let you down. We do appreciate your feedback, and we hope that you can understand how losing $800 out of our pocket might be enough to satisfy the ill will you have towards our company. [ view ]
    Poster:Sherri
    Date:9/30/2013 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Accuracy
    Review:I had a tight timeline for getting my vehicle to where it was going, and Shayna made it happen. Shocked, blown away, and unbelievable come to mind. If you have a deadline, they'll meet it. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Gene Stark
    Date:9/20/2013 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Service from Oregon to Florida
    Review:I was very happy with the service. Was always able to promptly contact the company with any questions. I had a question on the delivery time and was also able to reach the driver directly. [ View ]
    Poster:Elena Rosado
    Date:9/13/2013 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2500LT Suburban
    Review:I must say, I had a very pleasant experience with Shayna Rayboy of Ship Your Car Now. I was very nervous in having my vehicle transported from Maryland to California. Shayna, got in done in 3 days. She was a true professional! Her quote was accurate,... [ More ]
    Poster:Elda
    Date:9/9/2013 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: A good car shipping company
    Review:Awesome!!!! Ship your car now is a very good car shipping company!! JD is very helpful and he knows how to take the worry out of shipping a vehicle across the country!! Will use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Sue
    Date:8/24/2013 10:10:00 AM
    Review:This was my first time ever to transport a vehicle. My daughter had to relocate for a job to Connecticut and needed her car quick. I did lots of searches and read a lot of horror stories. William was informative. The car was picked up quicker tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Carole F
    Date:8/13/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I could not be happier with the service Shayna provided for me at Ship Your Car Now. She was efficient and thorough, explaining details and anticipating questions. The whole process was effortless and I will both use them again and refer to others.... [ More ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:8/12/2013 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: What An Experience
    Review:Ship your car now is a great business to deal with. First time using them and will use them again. I shipped my car across the country. Deal with Tommy! He is upfront and does not try to hustle you like these other companies. Just be realistic and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Crunch Time
    Date:8/7/2013 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: They take the money from the card without the authorisation
    Review:Matt long said he would charge my card after I confirm him by replying him back by signing the electronic signature. but he charged the card though I did not send the confirmation email. I did not schedule a pick up with them as he said he cannot as... [ More ]
    Response:This review is completely unfounded. This quote ID is just a quote and was never charged nor assigned to a truck. [ view ]
    Poster:SS
    Date:8/7/2013 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Believe here when she says.......
    Review:I recently bought two vehicles from the internet. I had free quotes on the auction site that were inaccurate due to a wrong description. I went on line and got 10 different quotes from one site and they were all over the place price wise. Bigger pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Russell
    Date:8/7/2013 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Never again
    Review:I had a Mercedez picked up in Texas and delivered in Oregon. I paid an extra $500 for an enclosed delivery. The bottom line - it was delivered "open" , trashed and a dent on the trunk. Shipyourcarnow would not assume any responsibility a... [ More ]
    Response:This is a very unfortunate situation Mr. Daggett. The transport was setup as an enclosed transport from TX to OR. When the contracted carrier ATLANTIC DELIVERY showed up to pick up the vehicle, they had an enclosed trailer. However, it appears that the carrier committed negligence on their part and transferred the vehicle to an open carrier. Looking at this order it happened back in December of 2012 and we provided all the FMCSA info as well as the insurance information for the carrier ATLANTIC DELIVERY LLC. If you still need help pursuing the responsible carrier we will be more then happy to assist. [ view ]
    Poster:duane
    Date:8/6/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Review:Shayna Rayboy is the one to call at Ship your car! When I tell you that she keeps a promise to you, she truly does and you also have to believe me when I tell ya! Shanya you are the Best and will never forget how Wonderful you were to me and keeping ... [ More ]
    Poster:ShawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2013 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Shipper!
    Review:Incredible shipper! I had two cars to ship, gave me a very fair price of $1,200, and worked with me all the way from my initial contact with them until the cars arrived. My car move was complicated by selling/buying a new house and a temporary layove... [ More ]
    Poster:Duane
    Date:8/1/2013 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: 06 Ducati
    Review:Shipment went very well ! bike got here within the promised delivery window. Issac was very eager to help. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Kreider
    Date:8/1/2013 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Glowing Review - Really
    Review:This was my first transport experience and it was not going well with the company I had selected. After wasting a considerable amount of time Mike at Ship Your Car Now took over for me and squared everything up promptly. He got the job done in less t... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul M.
    Date:7/31/2013 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: My Feedback
    Review:I have shipped a few cars, or my firm has shipped my car when I have been relocated. This was the fastest ever, and Shayna Rayboy's service was outstanding. I am making this positive feedback since I did not expect this car shipment to go so well. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:7/28/2013 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: ShipYourCarNow
    Review:Ryan was prompt, courteous, and helpful. The details of the move were explained in detail. Any questions I had before or during the move were addressed. I could always reach Ryan or when not immediately available, received return phone calls from ... [ More ]
    Poster:Walter Maxwell
    Date:7/25/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT SHIP A BOAT WITH THIS COMPANY!!
    Review:I am a salesman and representative with a boat company and I hired ShipMyBoatNow.com to have a boat shipped to Mexico for a customer and it was nothing but a nightmare dealing with this company. Gary Hamblin was my point of contact and was very p... [ More ]
    Response:Ship your car now entered into an agreement to ship a 2013 Premier Bounty Water Sky Deck Boat from Elk River, MN to Progresso, Mexico. The transport was handled by Nick the salesman employed at Riverview Sports. We settled on a price and began the shipment. During the process, Nick was very helpful and open to all the feedback we, Ship your car now, provided about the transport for the boat being purchased by his customer. When the boat was finally ready for pick up, we scheduled a pick up to bring the boat and trailer to the port. At this point, Nick became very antsy about the shipment, and called asking what was going on. We provided all information he required, and gave every assurance that the boat transport was being handled. Nick called the shipping line to gain more assurance, and this is where the entire transaction became confused. Nick called the shipping line and told them he wanted an update and said the boat was shipping from texas to mexico. We had already secured the best possible price for Nick at Riverview sports and this shipment was to depart from Florida. When Nick told the shipping line it was Texas, they rerouted the transport to Texas and billed ship your car now $1500 EXTRA dollars. This bill was a direct result of Nick bypassing the broker that he was dealing with and calling the shipping line directly and changing the transportation details. We are deeply disappointed that this happened and had to eat all the additional costs involved to ship this boat. We were able to mitigate the damage from $1500 to $1000, but this is still a $1000 loss caused solely by Nick at Riverview Sports. We caution anyone that deals with Nick to be careful as he will go around you at any cost and not take any responsibility for his actions. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:7/25/2013 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: very satisfied
    Review:Our company purchased a truck from Los Angeles with an agreement to transport from another company who failed to pick it up for 3 weeks. I contacted shipyourcarnow and arranged transport for a very reasonable rate. They picked the vehicle up the very... [ More ]
    Poster:TOM
    Date:7/23/2013 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very poor - only an middle man
    Review:I learned after the fact that shipyourcarnow.com is only a middle man for freight carriers. They are a consolidator for the folks who do the real work, shipyourcarnow.com takes their cut and the certified carrier does all the rest. My advice to any... [ More ]
    Response:Hello, This is not our customer, because Kris G, never paid us or the carrier. Instead they figured they could forge documents and pick there car up from the port. Bad idea, they embarrassed themselves and risked being arrested by local authorities. The moral of the story is, pay your bills, if you don't bad things happen. We, nor any other reputable company, would sit idle while a known scammer tries to harm them or there associates. I fully encourage Kris G to respond and let us all know if anything written in response is false. My guess is, no response will be given. [ view ]
    Poster:Kris G
    Date:7/10/2013 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Do what they say they can do
    Review:They contracted to move 4 classic autos for me from CA to TX. The rate was agreed to and pickup promply scheduled. Patrick was very professional in getting a transport to the pickup location within 2 days and when the driver said he would. The de... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:7/5/2013 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now, LLC did nothing
    Review:When selecting this transport company, I thought I would be initially dealing with an actual transporter. I was informed this was only a broker, which doesn't do me any good once things turn sour. The broker was very prompt in securing a driver withi... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Sylve
    Date:7/1/2013 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: New York-Colorado
    Review:Company was on time for pick up in Mineola Ny on a Friday and delivered at 730am the following Wednesday outside of Denver, Colorado. Total price paid Shipmycarnow and transporter, K.B. Transportation was just as quoted. Drivers were counteous and h... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Kershaw`
    Date:6/30/2013 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of my Burgman 400 Scooter
    Review:The scooter was delivered on time and in good shape. I was concerned when it was shipped but it got to me without any problems. Just a few bugs on the windshield. [ View ]
    Poster:Don Gibbs
    Date:6/27/2013 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: Enclosed carrier to NH for antique car
    Review:I had tried another carrier, but they did not communicate with me at all and couldn't get a driver to transport my car to me in NH.Finally, I listed my job again, and Matt answered right away and got me a driver over the weekend! Everything was clear... [ More ]
    Poster:John L
    Date:6/20/2013 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Incredibly Satisfied
    Review:Excellent Communication; Devoted to provding details, Consistant and constant follow up, answered telephone more often than not-returned phone calls promptly reasonably priced [ View ]
    Poster:M Duval
    Date:6/19/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Price was more than quoted & took 3 days longer!
    Review:Was quoted a price of $550 for delivery within 48 hours, placed a $250 deposit down for reservation. When delivery company delivered the vehicle had to pay an additional $600, for a total price of $850. $300 more than quoted AND it took 3 days longer... [ More ]
    Poster:P Smith
    Date:6/7/2013 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time transport
    Review:As my subject says, this is my first time I have ever had a vehicle transported, everything went smooth, I did lots of research and went all over the internet and read lots of reviews and in the end I chose Ship Your Car Now LLC, there was no damage ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:5/28/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Highly recommend this company. They were able to pull off in 6 days what another company could not do in 2 months. THANK YOU,,THANK YOU,,THANK YOU, FOR THE WONDERFUL SERVICE. [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie Howell
    Date:5/16/2013 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: hauling cargo van
    Review:could not have went any smoother than this did! company was accurate with times and pricing was reasonable. was gunshy after being taken for $200 by another transport company. I commend this company and the driver for excellent service and would reco... [ More ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:5/12/2013 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience Shipping Car
    Review:Isaac was very helpful via email and telephone and could be contacted at all hours. Our driver, Carlos, was very friendly and professional, and he really cared about his job. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel R.
    Date:5/10/2013 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:I send my car (2003 Jeep Liberty) from Sterling Heights, Michigan to San Jose , Costa Rica. The USA part of shippment was OK, but in Costa Rica car was hold for long time because sambody not transfer money for ocean shipping company !!!! [ View ]
    Response:We are sorry to hear about the delay in your transport. We have looked into the situation and found that customs clearance and duties fees on the destination side was the delay. This is not part of the service we offer. You chose to use a customs broker and the customs broker delayed your shipment release. We are happy to hear that the car arrived safe and sound. [ view ]
    Poster:Czeslaw Szymczak
    Date:5/9/2013 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Thomas Reardon was great!
    Review:Thomas Reardon of Ship Your Car Now was TERRIFIC. If/When my company needs transport services again, I will definitely call him! [ View ]
    Poster:Nicki K.
    Date:5/7/2013 11:50:00 AM
    Review:I am extremely happy with this company!!! Ron you are the best! Will use this company for all of my transport needs! Open, honest and very friendly! [ View ]
    Poster:Renee Noflin
    Date:5/2/2013 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Very frustrating driver
    Review:If you have never had a car moved you are in for a very frustrating experience. The drive that moved my car was difficult to get a hold of and he NEVER made one schedules that he committed to. He was supposed to pick the car up on a Monday and fina... [ More ]
    Poster:RK
    Date:4/29/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: International Shipping to Africa
    Review:Here is the story. I needed to ship a vehicle to Africa so I did a ground shipping to florida and from there a ROR to africa. The sales rep was the best you would every come across. He answered my questions and even helped out with areas of the ship... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Afolayan, We have researched the last correspondence with you and show that you were updated with sail schedule and a copy of the BOL and that you were quite pleased with the updates and customer service. We encourage you to contact our office to discuss if anything else can be done. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. [ view ]
    Poster:Toby
    Date:4/28/2013 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: SOOOO HAPPY!!!
    Review:I did a lot of research because I have never used a car carrier service before. Bought a car on E-Bay and had to figure out how to get it from New York to San Diego!! This company by far is the best. Customer service was awesome, answered all my ques... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:4/26/2013 2:11:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7