View 147,060 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,061th Review now!
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
2200 N Federal Hwy #206
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Review:Shayna Rayboy is the one to call at Ship your car! When I tell you that she keeps a promise to you, she truly does and you also have to believe me when I tell ya! Shanya you are the Best and will never forget how Wonderful you were to me and keeping ... [ More ]
    Poster:ShawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2013 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Shipper!
    Review:Incredible shipper! I had two cars to ship, gave me a very fair price of $1,200, and worked with me all the way from my initial contact with them until the cars arrived. My car move was complicated by selling/buying a new house and a temporary layove... [ More ]
    Poster:Duane
    Date:8/1/2013 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: 06 Ducati
    Review:Shipment went very well ! bike got here within the promised delivery window. Issac was very eager to help. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Kreider
    Date:8/1/2013 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Glowing Review - Really
    Review:This was my first transport experience and it was not going well with the company I had selected. After wasting a considerable amount of time Mike at Ship Your Car Now took over for me and squared everything up promptly. He got the job done in less t... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul M.
    Date:7/31/2013 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: My Feedback
    Review:I have shipped a few cars, or my firm has shipped my car when I have been relocated. This was the fastest ever, and Shayna Rayboy's service was outstanding. I am making this positive feedback since I did not expect this car shipment to go so well. ... [ More ]
    Date:7/28/2013 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: ShipYourCarNow
    Review:Ryan was prompt, courteous, and helpful. The details of the move were explained in detail. Any questions I had before or during the move were addressed. I could always reach Ryan or when not immediately available, received return phone calls from ... [ More ]
    Poster:Walter Maxwell
    Date:7/25/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT SHIP A BOAT WITH THIS COMPANY!!
    Review:I am a salesman and representative with a boat company and I hired ShipMyBoatNow.com to have a boat shipped to Mexico for a customer and it was nothing but a nightmare dealing with this company. Gary Hamblin was my point of contact and was very p... [ More ]
    Response:Ship your car now entered into an agreement to ship a 2013 Premier Bounty Water Sky Deck Boat from Elk River, MN to Progresso, Mexico. The transport was handled by Nick the salesman employed at Riverview Sports. We settled on a price and began the shipment. During the process, Nick was very helpful and open to all the feedback we, Ship your car now, provided about the transport for the boat being purchased by his customer. When the boat was finally ready for pick up, we scheduled a pick up to bring the boat and trailer to the port. At this point, Nick became very antsy about the shipment, and called asking what was going on. We provided all information he required, and gave every assurance that the boat transport was being handled. Nick called the shipping line to gain more assurance, and this is where the entire transaction became confused. Nick called the shipping line and told them he wanted an update and said the boat was shipping from texas to mexico. We had already secured the best possible price for Nick at Riverview sports and this shipment was to depart from Florida. When Nick told the shipping line it was Texas, they rerouted the transport to Texas and billed ship your car now $1500 EXTRA dollars. This bill was a direct result of Nick bypassing the broker that he was dealing with and calling the shipping line directly and changing the transportation details. We are deeply disappointed that this happened and had to eat all the additional costs involved to ship this boat. We were able to mitigate the damage from $1500 to $1000, but this is still a $1000 loss caused solely by Nick at Riverview Sports. We caution anyone that deals with Nick to be careful as he will go around you at any cost and not take any responsibility for his actions. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:7/25/2013 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: very satisfied
    Review:Our company purchased a truck from Los Angeles with an agreement to transport from another company who failed to pick it up for 3 weeks. I contacted shipyourcarnow and arranged transport for a very reasonable rate. They picked the vehicle up the very... [ More ]
    Poster:TOM
    Date:7/23/2013 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very poor - only an middle man
    Review:I learned after the fact that shipyourcarnow.com is only a middle man for freight carriers. They are a consolidator for the folks who do the real work, shipyourcarnow.com takes their cut and the certified carrier does all the rest. My advice to any... [ More ]
    Response:Hello, This is not our customer, because Kris G, never paid us or the carrier. Instead they figured they could forge documents and pick there car up from the port. Bad idea, they embarrassed themselves and risked being arrested by local authorities. The moral of the story is, pay your bills, if you don't bad things happen. We, nor any other reputable company, would sit idle while a known scammer tries to harm them or there associates. I fully encourage Kris G to respond and let us all know if anything written in response is false. My guess is, no response will be given. [ view ]
    Poster:Kris G
    Date:7/10/2013 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Do what they say they can do
    Review:They contracted to move 4 classic autos for me from CA to TX. The rate was agreed to and pickup promply scheduled. Patrick was very professional in getting a transport to the pickup location within 2 days and when the driver said he would. The de... [ More ]
    Date:7/5/2013 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now, LLC did nothing
    Review:When selecting this transport company, I thought I would be initially dealing with an actual transporter. I was informed this was only a broker, which doesn't do me any good once things turn sour. The broker was very prompt in securing a driver withi... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Sylve
    Date:7/1/2013 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: New York-Colorado
    Review:Company was on time for pick up in Mineola Ny on a Friday and delivered at 730am the following Wednesday outside of Denver, Colorado. Total price paid Shipmycarnow and transporter, K.B. Transportation was just as quoted. Drivers were counteous and h... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Kershaw`
    Date:6/30/2013 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of my Burgman 400 Scooter
    Review:The scooter was delivered on time and in good shape. I was concerned when it was shipped but it got to me without any problems. Just a few bugs on the windshield. [ View ]
    Poster:Don Gibbs
    Date:6/27/2013 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: Enclosed carrier to NH for antique car
    Review:I had tried another carrier, but they did not communicate with me at all and couldn't get a driver to transport my car to me in NH.Finally, I listed my job again, and Matt answered right away and got me a driver over the weekend! Everything was clear... [ More ]
    Poster:John L
    Date:6/20/2013 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Incredibly Satisfied
    Review:Excellent Communication; Devoted to provding details, Consistant and constant follow up, answered telephone more often than not-returned phone calls promptly reasonably priced [ View ]
    Poster:M Duval
    Date:6/19/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Price was more than quoted & took 3 days longer!
    Review:Was quoted a price of $550 for delivery within 48 hours, placed a $250 deposit down for reservation. When delivery company delivered the vehicle had to pay an additional $600, for a total price of $850. $300 more than quoted AND it took 3 days longer... [ More ]
    Poster:P Smith
    Date:6/7/2013 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time transport
    Review:As my subject says, this is my first time I have ever had a vehicle transported, everything went smooth, I did lots of research and went all over the internet and read lots of reviews and in the end I chose Ship Your Car Now LLC, there was no damage ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:5/28/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Highly recommend this company. They were able to pull off in 6 days what another company could not do in 2 months. THANK YOU,,THANK YOU,,THANK YOU, FOR THE WONDERFUL SERVICE. [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie Howell
    Date:5/16/2013 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: hauling cargo van
    Review:could not have went any smoother than this did! company was accurate with times and pricing was reasonable. was gunshy after being taken for $200 by another transport company. I commend this company and the driver for excellent service and would reco... [ More ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:5/12/2013 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience Shipping Car
    Review:Isaac was very helpful via email and telephone and could be contacted at all hours. Our driver, Carlos, was very friendly and professional, and he really cared about his job. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel R.
    Date:5/10/2013 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:I send my car (2003 Jeep Liberty) from Sterling Heights, Michigan to San Jose , Costa Rica. The USA part of shippment was OK, but in Costa Rica car was hold for long time because sambody not transfer money for ocean shipping company !!!! [ View ]
    Response:We are sorry to hear about the delay in your transport. We have looked into the situation and found that customs clearance and duties fees on the destination side was the delay. This is not part of the service we offer. You chose to use a customs broker and the customs broker delayed your shipment release. We are happy to hear that the car arrived safe and sound. [ view ]
    Poster:Czeslaw Szymczak
    Date:5/9/2013 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Thomas Reardon was great!
    Review:Thomas Reardon of Ship Your Car Now was TERRIFIC. If/When my company needs transport services again, I will definitely call him! [ View ]
    Poster:Nicki K.
    Date:5/7/2013 11:50:00 AM
    Review:I am extremely happy with this company!!! Ron you are the best! Will use this company for all of my transport needs! Open, honest and very friendly! [ View ]
    Poster:Renee Noflin
    Date:5/2/2013 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Very frustrating driver
    Review:If you have never had a car moved you are in for a very frustrating experience. The drive that moved my car was difficult to get a hold of and he NEVER made one schedules that he committed to. He was supposed to pick the car up on a Monday and fina... [ More ]
    Poster:RK
    Date:4/29/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: International Shipping to Africa
    Review:Here is the story. I needed to ship a vehicle to Africa so I did a ground shipping to florida and from there a ROR to africa. The sales rep was the best you would every come across. He answered my questions and even helped out with areas of the ship... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Afolayan, We have researched the last correspondence with you and show that you were updated with sail schedule and a copy of the BOL and that you were quite pleased with the updates and customer service. We encourage you to contact our office to discuss if anything else can be done. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. [ view ]
    Poster:Toby
    Date:4/28/2013 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: SOOOO HAPPY!!!
    Review:I did a lot of research because I have never used a car carrier service before. Bought a car on E-Bay and had to figure out how to get it from New York to San Diego!! This company by far is the best. Customer service was awesome, answered all my ques... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:4/26/2013 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my motocyle
    Review:Mike was prompt with service and his quotes were accurate. If you need a reliable shipper, ShipYourCarNow is the best out their and will deliver what's promised. I have used other companies to be given the bait and switch routine and up their price... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabe Gaona
    Date:4/26/2013 8:45:00 AM
    Subject: Pain-Free Service! Thank You!
    Review:Everything went perfectly! Thanks to Christopher Narcisse at Ship Your Car Now for excellent service and communication. I especially want to thank Ted Ely at Alexander's Liberty Farms, the transporter, for his excellent service and communication. Ted... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:4/24/2013 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: THEY ARE JUST A BROKER -Horrible Experience=
    Review:I shipped a car from California to Missouri. I was going to fly out to meet the driver but we had a snow storm that closed the airport. I called 2 days in advance and was charged an extra $150 for rescheduling, even though I gave them 2 days notice. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ric
    Date:4/23/2013 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Aurora delivery
    Review:I have been shipping cars for a long time. Maybe only 1 or 2 a year. I have NEVER been as pleased with a company like this bunch. The fellow Tommy kept in constant contact and the guy that delivered it on a Sunday was wonderful. It left on time and a... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnny Boose
    Date:4/22/2013 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Mercedes SL500
    Review:My experience with Ship Your Car Now has been the most stressfree business dealing that I have ever had. They did everything they said they would and even more. It certainly was a pleasure doing business with them and would recommend them highly to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Toni Citarelli
    Date:4/22/2013 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Shipping from Columbus Ohio to Oman
    Review:I shipped my truck from Columbus Ohio to Sultanate of Oman in middle east. The shipping was very good. The truck was received in perfect condition. The delivery time was as expected. Also, every time I contacted the company for any news or updates, t... [ More ]
    Poster:Humaid AlghassaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2013 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Very Easy...Very Uncomplicated
    Review:This was one of the easiest transactions I've done in a very long time. I originally conducted an online search for car transports. ShipYouCarNow was one of several which I contacted. Mike called me back immediately and calmly explained the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Torres
    Date:4/20/2013 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Third time and happy
    Review:The car was picked up on time and delivered as promised. Considering the distance involved in this trip, the time taken was understandable however I would have preferred it to have been faster. [ View ]
    Poster:rockish
    Date:4/19/2013 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Easy prcoess, great driver
    Review:This was a very good experience. The company kept in touch and let me know when the car shipped and the driver then kept me informed of the delivery status. [ View ]
    Poster:Holly Crothers
    Date:4/18/2013 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: EArly Delivery
    Review:Extremely professional and early delivery of my vehicle. I was very pleased. Excellent service! Mrs. Kathleen Lance [ View ]
    Poster:Kathleen Lance
    Date:4/17/2013 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Renewed faith in transport
    Review:Used a company with low rating (without my knowledge). Car arrived with cracked windshield and damaged arial. However, when car was unloaded, it was close to midnight, and I did not see the damage. I saw damage at 0700 the next morning, and the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Bettencourt
    Date:4/17/2013 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Both the owner and the person who drew the vehicle were and friendly. Understood the urgency. Price was good, on time pick up and delivery. Car arrived without damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Venky
    Date:4/12/2013 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: '69 Chevelle
    Review:Ok, first things first. The car was located in about the most northern part of Michigan as you can get without being in Canada, and little did I know when I bought the car how difficult it would be to find a company that would work quickly and effic... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:4/10/2013 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I bought a car in Massapequa Park NY to be delivered to Memphis TN. If I had to do it over again, I would not. It was very difficult to find a truck since all the trucks are taking snow birds from Florida and are getting premium prices. Which, by ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne Norton
    Date:4/9/2013 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: 1987 Mustang Delivered
    Review:I was given a 1987 ford mustang by my uncle in New Jersey, it had been parked for the past 20 yrs. and only had 16,000 miles on the odometer. I have a friend who owns a body shop and has a few cars delivered from up north, and the last 2 vehicles tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Duhamel
    Date:4/8/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Neither sleet nor snow...
    Review:Excellent service; no complaints. Paid a little extra to pay it all up-front. The experienced driver parked on the main road a block away to avoid bringing his car hauler into the smaller streets—thank goodness he did that; that made the pick... [ More ]
    Date:3/29/2013 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!!
    Review:I called Miah up and she got right to work. She was very honest, polite, and upfront. She did everything she could to get me what I needed at the price I wanted in a very timely and efficient matter! Will definitely be doing business with her agai... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:3/29/2013 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car was damaged
    Review:My car was damaged!,, tried to file insurance claim after 2 month of unreturned phone calls the insurance rep called me and mentioned that the carier never answered a phone ( PK Line) means : I cannot file the claim , means: I have to pay $500 worth... [ More ]
    Response:With any transport there is always the fear that damage could happen. In each and every case the carrier is fully insured against these unfortunate situations. We provided all insurance information for the carrier involved and we were informed that the damage to your car was not caused by the carrier. We encourage you to check with both the pick up and drop off contacts to see if perhaps the damage was caused prior to loading. Thank you again for using Ship Your Car Now. [ view ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:3/28/2013 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my Ford Bronco
    Review:I had a excellent experience working with Mike . Mike had a driver available in two days of my call. This Co. Is very prompt , courteous , professional and exceptional service. I will use this service in the future and recommend them every chance I h... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruby Muarco
    Date:3/25/2013 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: actual destination
    Review:This car actually went from Maine to Abu Dhabi, by way of Bayonne, New Jersey, and arrived in perfect condition on the date that Rich Lawson identified. Rich explained everything very carefully and with a great deal of patience. The over-the-road... [ More ]
    Poster:N. Olsen
    Date:3/21/2013 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: ShipYourCarKnow
    Review:It took me over two months to fine ShipYourCarKnow. Actully they found me. Robin Thomas call me and said I hear you are trying to ship a car from Ohio to Texas. I was very nasty with her and I said yes but what makes you better than the nightmare... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Brown
    Date:3/19/2013 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Broken Carrier, found new one immediately
    Review:I needed 2 company vehicles transported across state lines to another office. Our original pick up date was scheduled for Monday. I called the carrier and was told it would be pushed back to Tuesday. By Wednesday, we found out that the carrier broke ... [ More ]
    Poster:JH
    Date:3/18/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:great professional service. Enjoyable to work with. No issues whatsoever. Fred was very professional, timely and patient. Would re-use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerome
    Date:3/15/2013 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: unbelievable
    Review:i was outrageously skeptical about buying a car in PA and shipping to CO. I got high quotes from everyone, including Ship Your Car Now, but they were able to find a driver to deliver it to Denver at an unbelievable rate. The car was inspected upon ... [ More ]
    Poster:sharon
    Date:3/15/2013 10:18:00 AM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6