View 156,376 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,377th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now
    Review:Transporters Picked up my car was very pleasant on time. Delivery to Atlanta Georgia on time excellent service. My contact person Mike Bonney was very helpful explaining shipping information to me, walking me thru completing my online signature sign... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon Mayfield
    Date:6/29/2014 4:06:00 AM
    Subject: Minor issue
    Review:Overall good service. Very courteous and responsive staff with the exception of truck company dispatcher who always sounded as he just woke up or high! The car was picked up on time and delivered a day early in perfect condition. Price was in line wi... [ More ]
    Poster:victor S.
    Date:6/26/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette Transport
    Review:Mike Bonney with "Ship Your Car Now" is top notch! Mike was extremely helpful in getting a vehicle from Houston to Odessa, and a second vehicle from Odessa back to Houston on time and in perfect condition. I woul reccommend Mike to anyone l... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Price
    Date:6/20/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:I have shipped many cars and this company was by far the best I have ever used!!! I will always use this company from here on out. Timely, professional,with a high end car!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jeanine Cumiskey
    Date:6/19/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Michael's quote
    Review:Michael contaced me seconds after putting in a request for a driver. His quote was first and best. He was easy to contact and got back to me very quickly. I will be saving his number for when my mom sends her car down or if my daughter needs to se... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:6/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job?
    Review:I appreciate the timely effort on this pick up. There was an accident and it was un expected and the service was precise and very good. I thank you for all your help and it went very good. Kevin Buckhalton Office operations Manager [ View ]
    Poster:Caraxs.comThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping experience
    Review:Shipper was ahead of projected schedule. Very professional and without any issues. Vehicle was in good shape without issues relating to shipping. Would definitely use again and will. Bill Schumpert [ View ]
    Poster:William M Schumpert
    Date:6/12/2014 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped 4Runner
    Review:I handled the shipping of my daughters 4Runner from Massachusetts to St. Tomas USVI. The experience was very good and Mr. Rubin Milstein the Director of Operations professionalism and can do attitude was outstanding. Garlon D. Jackson, CMSgt , USA... [ More ]
    Poster:Garlon Jackson
    Date:6/12/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Avoid this company at all costs. Read entire review for your own good
    Review:Hah! Pride themselves on integrity and honesty? My reviews have been removed under the claim that I intended to review a different company. That was after I received a call from a manager at shipyourcarnow.com asking me to take down my review; when I... [ More ]
    Poster:sam
    Date:6/11/2014 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great company to use for shipping your car
    Review:I shipped both my cars with Ryan's company from Virginia to Denver. I was informed the entire time on the pick up and the drivers were very nice and polite. Ryan was quick on my order to get a driver lined up I would use Ryan again for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric EntlichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/7/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Worst experience ever
    Review:I usually never leave reviews because I just don't find the time for them but I had to sit and write this one. After much searching of different transport companies I chose Ship Your Car Now to ship my car from Washington state to South Carolina. Des... [ More ]
    Response:I am completely shocked by this review. To know that a consumer would leave such incorrect information after receiving such excellent treatment is quite disappointing, horrible, and shows how quickly an individual will go out of their way to hurt another person or business when their unusual demands are not meet. Let me explain. The day Keilah speaks of when she said she could not reach me was 05/11. As we all may know this is mothers day. She literally called me four times in a row at 10am est on mothers day. I happen to be eating breakfast with my mother when she called. On the fourth call I became very panicked and thought there was an emergency. I quickly answered the call and it was Keilah on the other line. She told me that the driver did not call her yet and she could not reach him on the phone. Despite what she says we provide every customer with their drivers contact info. I told her that her pickup is on 05/14 and reminded her that drivers call 24 hours in advance. To appease her I conference called my driver. He answered rather quickly. He went on to tell me that it was 6am there in Washington and he was just waking up, that explains why he did not answer when Keilah called. He said he would call her on the 13th and set up a time with her. On the 13th the driver and I called Keilah. He set up a time with her and she seemed very happy. Delivery was to take place on the 23rd, 9 days after pickup. On the 23rd the driver called me and said Keilah was not cooperating with payment. I contacted Keilah and asked her what was wrong. She said that the $775 she originally agreed to pay was now, conveniently, not a fair price. I told her that, unfortunately, it was too late to negotiate the price...she already agreed to the price and the contract has been set. I went on to tell her that I am always more than happy to negotiate the price on my customers behalf, but that could only be done when we book the order. She eventually paid and the vehicle was released. This past Friday, Keilah called me again. She still felt pretty strongly that the $775 was too much money and she demanded I refunded her $175. I told her that this was not possible, the transportation was already completed. Her last words before she hung up on me was, and I quote, "You don't want to give me a discount, watch what will happen!" Now, yesterday, she left this review and it truly is quite disappointing. If you read all of my reviews you will see all of my customers are very happy with the service I provide. Nonetheless, I do not hold any resentment towards Keilah. Keilah, best of luck in your future shipments and have a wonderful week! [ view ]
    Poster:Keilah
    Date:5/31/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTING MY CAR FROM CALIFORNIA TO VIRGINIA
    Review:Shayna Rayboy was my contact with "Ship Your Car Now". I had a lot of questions and wasn't certain hust how to proceed. Shayna was very helpful and pleasant and relieved me of all my concerns. The driver, Tony was also especially help... [ More ]
    Poster:M. English
    Date:5/15/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: 1974 Plymouth Duster
    Review:Rubin picked up my order and was able to locate me a driver from a complicated location to get to in the small town of sophia west virginia, i was very pleased with the service bill underhill [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:5/12/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Mr. JD
    Review:I have shipped two cars thru Ship You Car Now. Mr JD helped me both times. He also help me with the payment for my granddaughter car. My granddaughter was attending Alcorn University, Mississippi. I did not want her to have cash monies on her, Mr JD... [ More ]
    Poster:Gus Scott
    Date:5/12/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: 10 Stars!
    Review:This company stood out from the rest. When other carriers took days to let me know the day of pick up, these guys came through and picked up my vehicle the next day and delivered 1 day early! Communication was key. They communicated from start to del... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario M.
    Date:5/5/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Company
    Review:I contacted Ship Your Car Now and they found me a driver in a matter of hours. I had been waiting weeks to get my car moved by other companies. Thank you Christina for helping me get my 1987 Chevy Corvette moved! [ View ]
    Poster:craig
    Date:4/30/2014 4:45:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport from Puerto Rico
    Review:my vehicles were picked up in Puerto Rico, not Florida, PR was NOT a choice in your drop down!!!...The procedures to ship a vehicle out of PR are very complex but Ship Your Car Now provided detailed steps with contact info to get the proper inspectio... [ More ]
    Poster:alex honig
    Date:4/29/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT
    Review:Call Jay Woessner @ 954-642-1350" GREAT JOB AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE ONE POINT AND GOT THEIR FAST! [ View ]
    Poster:LISA
    Date:4/11/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Ron Bronson from Ship Your Car Now was always kind and ready to help. The process was quick and precise. They were very helpful in getting our car shipped home. They were honest with the price quote. They don't try to tempt you with a low price a... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Russell
    Date:4/10/2014 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:My broker, Mike, was very helpful and nice. I had time conflict with truck company, mike did his best to solve the problem. I called him and emailed him a lot, turn around was very quick and answered all my questions in timely manner. He took care o... [ More ]
    Poster:Janie Choe
    Date:4/8/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Poster:Janie Choe
    Date:4/8/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now
    Review:From start to finish this company delivered as promised. Michael was prompt, walked us through the process, and came through to the penny. No hidden costs and no surprises upon delivery. The driver was thorough, courteous and professional. If you are... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra B
    Date:4/4/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Company
    Review:Garett Goodman helped me with every step of the process. He was more than willing to answer any of my questions or concerns at anytime. He was upfront and honest about the entire process. It was my first time shipping a car and the dates were very fl... [ More ]
    Poster:Nadia
    Date:4/1/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Shipped remotely from Florida to California. Arrived early! Didn't hound me like the others, which was my initial reason to go with them [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:3/31/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service - CALL Ryan 9543002686
    Review:Got a dozen calls about this transport from different companies. A lot of these people were rude and pushy. Then I spoke with Ryan with ship your car now. He gave me a fair price and was very friendly as well as informative so I set the order up wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie Ramos
    Date:3/30/2014 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: 3 days past due.
    Review:The car was picked up 3/17/2014 and the estimated time of delivery was 3/27/2014 and as of 3/30/2014 the car still has not been delivered. Over this past week I have called and left several messages to the driver and ShipYourCarNow to get an update a... [ More ]
    Response:This review is just completely ridiculous. As you can see, most negative reviews have to do with delays on the drivers part. Delays are not something that we, Ship Your Car Now, have any control over. There are real conditions that drivers face, IE mechanical failures, weather issues, bad traffic, etc. This particular driver had a major medical issue and was rushed to the hospital for an emergency procedure. We informed Mr. Reyes of this on 03/27 as soon as we were informed. I am unsure why he left this review, or why he is majorly distorting the truth..and to know that another human being had to be rushed to the ER and still leave such a review like this because his vehicle was 2 days late is just completely absurd. Next time we will have our driver risk his life so you can have your vehicle delivered on time, Mark! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark R
    Date:3/30/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Will list your car even if you don't sign! BEWARE!!!
    Review:I originally talked to ShipYourCarNow when I was researching who to use to transport my vehicle. The final decision was made not to go with ShipYourCarNow but with another broker. The other broker explained to me how things work. To make it simple... [ More ]
    Poster:Vincent Villella
    Date:3/28/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: CALL MIKE BONNEY!!!!
    Review:I think it's important to give reviews especially for car transport which can be a very 'stressful' situation. From the beginning of my journey of searching for a company to ship my daughter's vehicle, I had a major headache. I didn't know who was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Winda Jones
    Date:3/19/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Do Not deal with this broker !
    Review:WARNING !!! DO NOT DEAL WITH WWW.SHIPYOURCARNOW.COM There service is not reliable, there Customer service is very unprofessional. Specially Ryan Serpa Keep away from them they stole My money wouldn’t refund it And they were the ones that coul... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Alvarez has left a few major details out revolving around this situation. 1. This would have been the 2nd time Mr. Alvarez shipped through us. The first time he shipped the same vehicle from CT to FL. This time he was shipping back to CT. Not only that, but the first time he shipped through us the cost was $850. We gave him a preferred customer rate of $600 for this transport. So we are confused why he ever would ship through us a second time if "There service is not reliable, there Customer service is very unprofessional". 2. We had three drivers for this transport. He cancelled the first driver because it turned out the vehicle was not ready. The second drivers truck broke down. The third driver made it 5 miles away from the pickup location. The driver came across signs that said large trucks were not allowed. Please understand a driver spends a lot of money on gas and wouldn't get so close to the the pickup location just to cancel because he burns a lot of gas doing that. He called us and we conference called the pickup contact, Frank. Frank told the driver that the signs did not matter and to keep driving. The driver, not wanting to break any laws, told him that he could not. Frank said "doesn't matter to me, cancel for all I care" and hung up the phone. We then called Mr. Alvarez. He told us just to cancel it because he decided to have another driver go and pickup the vehicle despite agreeing to our driver already. He then demanded a refund or he would "blast us all over the internet". We continued to try to rectify the situation, however, Mr. Alvarez became very aggressive and hostile. His irrational behavior and unwillingness to work through this civilly is quite evident given his review on this website. Nonetheless, we wish him the best of luck with all future shipments. We strive for customer satisfaction and we appreciate him bringing his concerns to our attention. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose A
    Date:3/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:Excellent service, prompt and professional. Any questions I had were immediately responded to and thoroughly handled. I would not hesitate to recommend Ship Your Car Now LLC.. Sincerely, Steve Kaiser P.S. Call Jay Woessner at 954-642-... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Kaiser
    Date:3/17/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: EXEMPLARY!
    Review:my 1st time using a transport service as I was looking for a very! specific vehicle that ended up being on the eastern side of the U.S mostly , During a long and varied search for the right one ( nearly two months ) , Mike Moss and his group were jus... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:3/16/2014 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: CALL Jay!!!
    Review:Outstanding customer service. Really good communication. Even tho there was a bad weather in the east coast when we wanted to ship the car, Jay had an update for us everyday with weather conditions, expected time when drivers would be available, etc... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalia
    Date:3/14/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Reps
    Review:After submitting a request to transport my vehicle to me after a repair, I was contacted by Thomas Reardon of shipyourcarnow.com, and I recognized his professional status right away from his presentation to me over the phone. I chose to stick with hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Golf Cart Delivery
    Review:Tom Reardon was very helpful from our first conversation, and kept us well-informed. Our custom 1937 Ford Coupe Golf Cart was shipped in an enclosed trailer from The Villages in Florida to our home in Delaware in perfect condition, and at a fair pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to work with.
    Review:What a life saver this company was. Tom called me in the morning and in the afternoon the car was picked up. Chris the driver came that afternoon and picked up vehicle and delivered right on time. Great company and people. I would def. recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:LMR
    Date:2/25/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless Michigan To Mass. move
    Review:We moved two vehicles and had no trouble shipping and receiving them. There were multiple snow storms that hit us along the way and still the cars were shipped on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Jaganath
    Date:2/18/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: strongly recomend
    Review:Rich Lawson was an excellent helper. i needed to move to my home country within 5 days in all of sudden. it was kind of emergency to me. so i was kinda panicky because i thought that i could not relocate my car soon with a reasonable price. how... [ More ]
    Poster:se jung cho
    Date:2/6/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT.
    Review:Both Igor and Dennis communicated thoroughly. I warmed up to the idea of taking the bike early, so they met me just as soon as my ride dropped my home from the airport. Felt like a rockstar! Absolutely the best shipping experience I've had. [ View ]
    Poster:JC
    Date:2/3/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car Damaged Driver insurance a jike
    Review:I hired them to move my antique car from MD to CA. I ship and receive 7-10 old cars and motorcycles a year so I'm very familiar with the process. The carrier they chose showed up 4 days late and failed to make pick up appointments on two occasions, ... [ More ]
    Response:As with all damage claims, a rigorous investigation is performed to validate the claim. After the insurance company completed its investigation, it was discovered that the vehicle had not suffered any damage whatsoever. This was verified with pictures from the carrier on delivery. Though not humerus, you can actually see the customer standing in the pictures trying to block the carriers view. This unfortunate incident has been reported and further investigations are being performed. [ view ]
    Poster:Garrett G
    Date:2/1/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!!!!
    Review:My experience with shipyourcarnow was awesome. Mike my dispatcher was amazing. Anthony my driver was incredible he kept me updated on my vehicle in route. He was on time and met my every expectation. I will definitely use this company again for my tr... [ More ]
    Poster:crystal
    Date:1/31/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: A must avoid company.
    Review:I have a very bad experience dealing with the shipping company Ship Your car Now, Boca Raton, Florida. I wish no one endure this kind of experience. I strongly advise everyone to stay away from these car shipping companies Ship Your Car Now, Boca Ra... [ More ]
    Response:We take these reviews very seriously. After investigating the customers claim it was uncovered that that the customer was not overcharged on destination as customer originally claimed. The rate for destination charges was inline with 5 other destination companies that were surveyed to validate the customers claims. After presenting this information to the customer above he was very appreciative of the work done to both transport his vehicle and to validate a claim. It was also uncovered that the source of the supposed bad information was none other then a competing business for destination services in DUBAI. This source of bad information has been rectified. We certainly hope that the customer enjoys his vehicle in DUBAI. [ view ]
    Poster:Masood
    Date:1/24/2014 8:13:00 AM
    Subject: same issue like previous negative reviews
    Review:they are a third partners that means they are just organizers they have no actual shipping vehicles they just arrange for shipment through other companies. my shipment (motorbike ) supposed to be from California to saudi arabia, in close packing all ... [ More ]
    Response:I am not sure why you would say this was not enclosed shipment as the motorbike was picked up in Lathrop, CA via an enclosed trailer and brought to a warehouse in Gardena, CA. Then the motorbike was stored inside a warehouse and then loaded into a container. This container was brought to the port and sailed to its ultimate destination. This, by definition, is an enclosed shipment. As for the landing fees, these are called destination fees charged by either the country, port, agents of destination that are not part of the payment made. Please see attached terms and conditions contract which you signed prior to shipment. It clearly states that certain fees are not part of the quote and may be due on destination. Thank you for your business. [ view ]
    Poster:mohammed Qattan
    Date:1/23/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Call Jay @ 954-642-1350
    Review:I am a dealer and have been using Jay for over a year now. He provides great customer service and always is accurate with his pricing. Definitely recommend anyone to use Jay and Ship Your Car Now. [ View ]
    Poster:Connie
    Date:1/22/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Florida
    Review:The car was picked up on time and arrived earlier than the estimated arrival date. We were extremely happy. Shayna was most helpful from the initial contact, provided a complete overview of the shipping process, and the car shipping industry in gene... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:1/15/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Would give 5 star but lower due to vehicle not picked up as promised
    Review:I would like to give this company 5 star rating for the service but i am giving it a 3 star because the vehicle was not picked up on the date/time i was promised. Car was supposed to be picked up on 12/10 at noon but when i called the driver/trucking... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:1/14/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Our Vehicle
    Review:This was our first experience with shipping a car. We shipped from Indiana to California. I was very nervous, however, Tom was very helpful and was very assuring that it would be ok. The cost of the transport was reasonable. There was no damage ... [ More ]
    Poster:Connie Weber
    Date:1/14/2014 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Dont Do It
    Review:Do not use this company. I trusted this guy Danny Schriver to ship my vehicle to California. We had arranged for my vehicle to be picked up on or around the first of this year. I dropped of my vehicle at a safe location which cost me 30 dollars for ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Richardson set up this order on 12/28/2013. One thing we express to every customer that sets up an order between Christmas and New Years is that drivers are with their families and that pickup of their vehicle may take a little while. Typically drivers start shipping again the week after New Years. Unfortunately, this was the case with Mr. Richardson. We called him on 01/08/2014 to inform him we have a driver for him. This was the first time he told customer service he had been trying to get in touch with his rep Denny for a while and wanted to cancel. Denny, unfortunately, had a family emergency with his wife and was out of the office for quite a while. We have a customer service line that customers are instructed to call for any questions or concerns. Either Mr. Richardson either decided not to use the customer service line or he was not aware of it. Either way there was mis-communication on our part and Mr. Richardson's part. We sincerely apology to Mr. Richardson for any inconveniences this may have caused him and we always strive for excellence in customer service and we appreciate his feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:1/13/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Town and Country Van
    Review:Ron Bronson was the first person to contact me after searching on line for a carrier to ship my Town and Country van back to Michigan from Naples Florida. Ron was very professional and the car was picked up and delivered when he said it would be. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Irvin
    Date:1/9/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Unauthorized post
    Review:After dealing with another broker for my Jeep to be transported from Ca to Wa. I was made aware that Ship you car now posted a bid on "my behalf" even though I never talked to the company. I did not correspond to the company while looking... [ More ]
    Response:We did not put in an order for Mr. Christie. We only have a quote for him. He never booked with us and never signed a contract, therefore we would not be able to post him on the dispatch board. Perhaps he has us confused with another company or the other broker he DID book with was having a difficult time assigning a driver and instead of taking the blame they pointed a finger at us. Either way we apologize on behalf of the car shipping industry for any inconveniences or frustrations he incurred during his transport experience and we wish him the best of luck in his move! [ view ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:1/2/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle relocation
    Review:Shayna Rayboy is a professional. She is quick to respond, very well versed in the service she offers, she is polite, witty, and totally results oriented. She found a driver for my relocation within days, and actually offered a better alternative fo... [ More ]
    Poster:David W Huba
    Date:12/30/2013 5:51:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7