View 150,695 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,696th Review now!

View Rite Way Auto Transport's New Profile

Rite Way Auto Transport
Parkland, FL 33067
Phone Number:877-688-8801
Secondary Phone Number:954-369-4493
Website:http://www.ritewayautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 11 Months. Since 11/13/2009

We are one of the ONLY companies in existence who hold a 1 MILLION dollar Contingent Liability policy with a $250,000 contingent cargo insurance policy. BEFORE you book a reservation with ANY COMPANY on this site....be sure to get proof that they hold this contingent insurance policy....Please call for a free shipping quote and find out why Rite Way has become the talk of the industry. We are here 7 days per week ready to take your call. 954-369-4493
Have your own experience with Rite Way Auto Transport to share?

Rite Way Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 53000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 77 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.15% of Rite Way Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.85% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Rite Way Auto Transport
    Review:Excellent service for a good price. The driver was very friendly and used care in the delivery of the vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Burch
    Date:10/21/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Pickup was on time and I was surprised st how quickly it was delivered. Driver was very helpful In getting non running car into garage. [ View ]
    Poster:Dick North
    Date:9/18/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Delivery to Dallas, Tx
    Review:On Time Thank you for a great Job! would use them again. The only problem was getting ahold of the driver. Had the wrong phone number for him for a pick up [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:9/18/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Review:Very convenient and flexible service. The driver picked up my vehicle from the military vehicle processing center and was able to still deliver the vehicle in a timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:I shipped a 1962 Jaguar e-type with them and they did a great job. I'll be using them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:9/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job!!
    Review:Very professional organization. Communicationss were excellent and courteous. Highly rcommend Pete to do business with. Thank you, NC [ View ]
    Poster:NanC
    Date:8/28/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Trailer Transport
    Review:Experience was great! My trailer was picked up within two days of final notice. It was picked up in Florida on a Friday and delivered to New Mexico on Monday. Very fast and affordable. [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas Longoria
    Date:8/21/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: pleased with Service
    Review:I had a great experience using Rite Way Auto Transport. Robert Bramos was very knowledgable and very helpful with all the details of this transaction. I will be in need of transporting two more vehicles in the near future and I will be calling Robe... [ More ]
    Poster:Martina Calvelli
    Date:8/18/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: driver
    Review:Pete was nice and amicable. The order process was quick and easy. Driver was early and very courteous and respectful. [ View ]
    Poster:Rey Garcia
    Date:8/15/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:This is the second time I used Riteway I shipped my car yo Egypt with you and had you pick it up and deliver to ohip this time. Robert was very helpful and knowledgeabl [ View ]
    Poster:Jackie RemsingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Review:I needed to ship my car from Cleveland, Ohio to Houston, Texas during a move. I had a "low cost" shipper lined up to pick up the car on Saturday. On Friday morning, they informed me that they would be unable to pick up on Saturday as agre... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim O
    Date:8/2/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Damage
    Review:The convertible top was damaged. Michael promised me that he and his company "would make it right". After about 5 weeks the excuse was "they were waiting to hear from the insurance co." Six weeks later after numerous calls and E... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:8/1/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the Day
    Review:After a missed delivery date and undervalued delivery quotes by another transport company, Riteway Auto Transport saved the day delivering my pristine 1986 Porsche 944 door to door on time. Pete V. was proactive in finding the right company and drive... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick A
    Date:8/1/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: QUICK DELIVERY
    Review:I shipped my car from FL to OH. Although the car came back dirty, a quick wash took care of it. The shipper was a day ealier than anticipated! If you need a car on time, choose RiteWay, I worked with Ryan. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:7/30/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Everything went as smooth as glass. Phil Strand with Rite Way and Paul(the driver) with Black Mustang Transport did an excellent job of communicating. I would certainly use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:7/28/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and timely service!
    Review:All communication was clear and accurate and my vehicle arrived to its destination very quickly with no damage. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Matt C
    Date:7/26/2014 9:00:00 AM
    Review:Overall, everything went smoothly. Blair, our contact person, was very personable and helpful in organizing the process. The car arrived to PA earlier than expected but without any problems or damage to the vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Farah
    Date:7/25/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: deliver 1958 Buick Limited
    Review:Phill Strand did a fine job of finding me a shipper in a timely maner. Ozark Trade and Transsport picked up my non running 1958 buick limited on time and delivered it one day early that was GREAT. Thank you Rite way auto transport and Rich & N... [ More ]
    Poster:Eugene Reynolds
    Date:7/24/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette transport
    Review:I purchased a new corvette stingray from a dealer in Jacksonville Florida. I contacted Blair Symanek at Rite Way Auto Transport, to arrange shipping to my home in delray beach Florida. Blair did an amazing job arranging for immediate shipping, insuri... [ More ]
    Poster:Joel rifkin
    Date:7/23/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Rite Way Auto
    Review:This is the second time we have used Rite Way to transport a car from AZ to the east coast. The pick up and delivery was excellent. We did not have any issues with the driver who was very courteous and helpful. He delivered the car to our son a fe... [ More ]
    Poster:Emy Serazio
    Date:7/22/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Review:Blair made sure to follow-up on several occasions to ensure a smooth pickup and delivery. I would recommend Rite Way Auto to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Derrick Emmendorfer
    Date:7/22/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: ROBERT BRAMOS
    Review:I deal with 5 locations here at Sewell and it gets tough when over 20 transport companies are contacting me for payment on their shipment, especially if I get an invoice 3 weeks after delivery and the information given is not correct. Robert always ... [ More ]
    Poster:LINDSEY NURNBERG
    Date:7/22/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 F250
    Review:Rite-Way, specifically, Blair Symanek, did a fantastic job in a hassle-free manner in delivering my truck from Mississippi to Virginia. I would highly recommend them and would use again without hesitation. Very professional, prompt, courteous, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:AAA
    Date:7/21/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:This company exceeded my expectations. Blair and the driver were courteous, extremely professional and true to their word. I would definitely use this company again. I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam Z
    Date:7/21/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Poster:Adam Z
    Date:7/21/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Overall great experience. Thy got my vehicle to the destination, on short notice, in time. Only negative truck driver had to wait 30 min for me to arrive due to bad weather and acted like he was the only one that had things to do. Not the best cust... [ More ]
    Poster:Ts
    Date:7/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: From VA to TX
    Review:Marlowe Boylan was very professional and from the start reassured me that my vehicle would be delivered on time and without damage. Marlowe was trustworthy and very candid with me throughout this process. He handled the process like it was his vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:KT
    Date:7/18/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I bought a car in Florida and needed to have it delivered to Oakland California.i was referred to Marlowe by the person I bought the car from and he was very helpful in finding a truck to carry my car. If I ever need a car transported out of Florida ... [ More ]
    Poster:James Abbey
    Date:7/17/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: RiteWay
    Review:First time I ever transported a vehicle. Pete was friendly, knowledgable and responsive. Vehicle was delivered in good shape and on time. The driver even helped me start it and drive it to the shop! [ View ]
    Poster:Otto Schroeder
    Date:7/17/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation service
    Review:Mr. Victorero provided excellent customer service. This man has restored my faith in people, as I was scammed with the first company I called. (Auto Relocation Service, Florida. Do not use!) I would gladly recommend to friends and family. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you very much for the kind words, Pete is one of the best in the industry. We hope to hear from you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:7/17/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Courteous and on time. Great Job. I ordered my Pontiac from Gateway Classic Cars in Dearborn Michigan and it was delivered to my home in New Jersey in less than 48 hours [ View ]
    Poster:Joe M
    Date:7/16/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, would do business with again
    Review:I have dealt with some horrible companies and I must say, Rite Way has done an excellent job, the representative followed up meticulously and explained every detail of the agreement thoroughly. I got a couple of lower quotes from other companies but ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean Thompson
    Date:7/13/2014 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:From the moment I called and spoke to phil, I knew I was in good hands. Phil was able to put me at ease, and explained everything to me that I needed to know about the process of moving a truck across the country. This process took place around t... [ More ]
    Poster:michael B.
    Date:7/11/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: mustang convertible delivery
    Review:delivery was perfect, driver was very helpful and the car was in perfect condition. The price was reasonable. [ View ]
    Poster:neil kaplan
    Date:7/11/2014 2:49:00 AM
    Subject: Classic Car shipmen from Chicago are to Nashville area
    Review:I purchased a restored classic truck from Gateway Classic Cars in the Chicago area, and they recommended Rite Way Auto Transport to handle the transportation from their showroom to my home in Franklin Tennessee near Nashville. Rite Way provided ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Weigel
    Date:7/3/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 Ford Fairlane
    Review:If you are looking to have a classic car, brand new car or any vehicle for that matter transported and you are worried about it getting from point A to point B look no farther than Rite Way Auto Transport. Pete Victorero with Rite Way took care of me... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Brien
    Date:7/2/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: recent delivery of vehicle
    Review:Pickup was on a Wednesday and was expecting it on Saturday but it arrived on Thursday evening way ahead of schedule but we was pleased with the fast delivery and the communication with Rite Way Auto Transport and with Global Transit Services. [ View ]
    Poster:susan
    Date:5/27/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: 65 Caddy
    Review:I called Right Way on a Thursday evening, and my car was picked up less than 24 hours later. I had the car Saturday afternoon. I purchased a car sight unseen and Right way worked with the seller to arange a pick up time around his work schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:5/21/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Wow ! Professionalism at its BEST ! Phil was amazing - got us out of a jam and made it all easy for us. (arranged on 3 days notice) Jason the driver extremely polite and helpful too I would not hesitate to use them agaiin and they come H... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne J
    Date:3/30/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: rite way auto transport
    Review:Excellent service. I never moved a car before and Josh and Dimitry the truck driver made this a very simple transaction. [ View ]
    Poster:kieran ennis
    Date:3/17/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great with no worries!
    Review:I had to ship my car from Florida to California and was recommended this company by a co-worker. Pete was my broker and made sure to take care of all the arrangements for me. My car arrived as scheduled and with every single item I had placed inside ... [ More ]
    Poster:Vania C
    Date:3/11/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy Suburban
    Review:I've worked with Mike at Rite Way Auto Transport multiple times and look forward to our next transport. He communicates and facilitates well, as do his drivers. The delivery times are always spot on and the price is right! Factor all these attribu... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:2/28/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Shipment
    Review:This was my first shipment ever, I was hesitant at first. This is a first class shipper. They picked my motorcycle from the dealer just as they promised. They shipped it to my home. The shipper (Jordan) called me many times updating his expected arr... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:2/28/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Shipment
    Poster:Sam
    Date:2/28/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Beetle
    Review:After reading so many positive reviews on here, we chose Rite Way. We were so pleased with how honest and hard working they were to get our Beetle to us. One of our dispatches fell through and they worked diligently to find us another carrier. The ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:2/26/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: International Transport
    Review:I had Pete pick up a vehicle that I was sending to Lagos, Nigeria. Pete picked it up on time, and delivered it to the port for me. I would have used him to transport the vehicle to Lagos, because he was cheaper, but I had already made a reservatio... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Bah
    Date:2/22/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:The company did excellent job on handling my car. Pete explain everything up front and kept in contact with me. The driver delivered the car right on time. He informed me of a battery problem right up front. When I went to pickup the car (very cold t... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill W
    Date:2/16/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:My experience with Right Way Auto Transport was excellent. I would definitely use them again and will recommend them to all my friends. A very professional company that is nice to see nowadays. Regards, Don Egan [ View ]
    Poster:Don Egan
    Date:2/14/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: WILL NEVER USE AGAIN
    Review:Signed contract Jan 7 for pick up Jan 27. Continued to follow up with Josh and was assured not to worry .I was scheduled to fly to Minnesota Jan 28back to Mayo Clinic as my husband was n hospital waiting on heart transplant. Friday received call from... [ More ]
    Poster:Helen
    Date:2/10/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Review:I was very happy with the service I received. The driver even helped change a flat tire my car had because it had not been driven in over 6 months. Was charged exactly what they quoted me. Everything went smooth - very good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Abby Forero