View 143,953 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,954th Review now!
Rite Way Auto Transport
Location:Parkland, FL 33067
Phone Number:877-688-8801
Secondary Phone Number:954-369-4493
Website:
Time On Site:5 Years, 8 Months. Since 11/13/2009

We are one of the ONLY companies in existence who hold a 1 MILLION dollar Contingent Liability policy with a $250,000 contingent cargo insurance policy. BEFORE you book a reservation with ANY COMPANY on this site....be sure to get proof that they hold this contingent insurance policy....Please call for a free shipping quote and find out why Rite Way has become the talk of the industry. We are here 7 days per week ready to take your call. 954-369-4493
Have your own experience with Rite Way Auto Transport to share?

Rite Way Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 53000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 81 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.15% of Rite Way Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.85% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Rite Way Auto Transport
    Subject: Corvette transport
    Review:I purchased a new corvette stingray from a dealer in Jacksonville Florida. I contacted Blair Symanek at Rite Way Auto Transport, to arrange shipping to my home in delray beach Florida. Blair did an amazing job arranging for immediate shipping, insuri... [ More ]
    Poster:Joel rifkin
    Date:7/23/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Rite Way Auto
    Review:This is the second time we have used Rite Way to transport a car from AZ to the east coast. The pick up and delivery was excellent. We did not have any issues with the driver who was very courteous and helpful. He delivered the car to our son a fe... [ More ]
    Poster:Emy Serazio
    Date:7/22/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Review:Blair made sure to follow-up on several occasions to ensure a smooth pickup and delivery. I would recommend Rite Way Auto to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Derrick Emmendorfer
    Date:7/22/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: ROBERT BRAMOS
    Review:I deal with 5 locations here at Sewell and it gets tough when over 20 transport companies are contacting me for payment on their shipment, especially if I get an invoice 3 weeks after delivery and the information given is not correct. Robert always ... [ More ]
    Poster:LINDSEY NURNBERG
    Date:7/22/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 F250
    Review:Rite-Way, specifically, Blair Symanek, did a fantastic job in a hassle-free manner in delivering my truck from Mississippi to Virginia. I would highly recommend them and would use again without hesitation. Very professional, prompt, courteous, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:AAA
    Date:7/21/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:This company exceeded my expectations. Blair and the driver were courteous, extremely professional and true to their word. I would definitely use this company again. I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam Z
    Date:7/21/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Overall great experience. Thy got my vehicle to the destination, on short notice, in time. Only negative truck driver had to wait 30 min for me to arrive due to bad weather and acted like he was the only one that had things to do. Not the best cust... [ More ]
    Poster:Ts
    Date:7/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: From VA to TX
    Review:Marlowe Boylan was very professional and from the start reassured me that my vehicle would be delivered on time and without damage. Marlowe was trustworthy and very candid with me throughout this process. He handled the process like it was his vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:KT
    Date:7/18/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I bought a car in Florida and needed to have it delivered to Oakland California.i was referred to Marlowe by the person I bought the car from and he was very helpful in finding a truck to carry my car. If I ever need a car transported out of Florida ... [ More ]
    Poster:James Abbey
    Date:7/17/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: RiteWay
    Review:First time I ever transported a vehicle. Pete was friendly, knowledgable and responsive. Vehicle was delivered in good shape and on time. The driver even helped me start it and drive it to the shop! [ View ]
    Poster:Otto Schroeder
    Date:7/17/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation service
    Review:Mr. Victorero provided excellent customer service. This man has restored my faith in people, as I was scammed with the first company I called. (Auto Relocation Service, Florida. Do not use!) I would gladly recommend to friends and family. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you very much for the kind words, Pete is one of the best in the industry. We hope to hear from you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:7/17/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Courteous and on time. Great Job. I ordered my Pontiac from Gateway Classic Cars in Dearborn Michigan and it was delivered to my home in New Jersey in less than 48 hours [ View ]
    Poster:Joe M
    Date:7/16/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, would do business with again
    Review:I have dealt with some horrible companies and I must say, Rite Way has done an excellent job, the representative followed up meticulously and explained every detail of the agreement thoroughly. I got a couple of lower quotes from other companies but ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean Thompson
    Date:7/13/2014 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:From the moment I called and spoke to phil, I knew I was in good hands. Phil was able to put me at ease, and explained everything to me that I needed to know about the process of moving a truck across the country. This process took place around t... [ More ]
    Poster:michael B.
    Date:7/11/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: mustang convertible delivery
    Review:delivery was perfect, driver was very helpful and the car was in perfect condition. The price was reasonable. [ View ]
    Poster:neil kaplan
    Date:7/11/2014 2:49:00 AM
    Subject: Classic Car shipmen from Chicago are to Nashville area
    Review:I purchased a restored classic truck from Gateway Classic Cars in the Chicago area, and they recommended Rite Way Auto Transport to handle the transportation from their showroom to my home in Franklin Tennessee near Nashville. Rite Way provided ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Weigel
    Date:7/3/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 Ford Fairlane
    Review:If you are looking to have a classic car, brand new car or any vehicle for that matter transported and you are worried about it getting from point A to point B look no farther than Rite Way Auto Transport. Pete Victorero with Rite Way took care of me... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Brien
    Date:7/2/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: recent delivery of vehicle
    Review:Pickup was on a Wednesday and was expecting it on Saturday but it arrived on Thursday evening way ahead of schedule but we was pleased with the fast delivery and the communication with Rite Way Auto Transport and with Global Transit Services. [ View ]
    Poster:susan
    Date:5/27/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: 65 Caddy
    Review:I called Right Way on a Thursday evening, and my car was picked up less than 24 hours later. I had the car Saturday afternoon. I purchased a car sight unseen and Right way worked with the seller to arange a pick up time around his work schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:5/21/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Wow ! Professionalism at its BEST ! Phil was amazing - got us out of a jam and made it all easy for us. (arranged on 3 days notice) Jason the driver extremely polite and helpful too I would not hesitate to use them agaiin and they come H... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne J
    Date:3/30/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: rite way auto transport
    Review:Excellent service. I never moved a car before and Josh and Dimitry the truck driver made this a very simple transaction. [ View ]
    Poster:kieran ennis
    Date:3/17/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great with no worries!
    Review:I had to ship my car from Florida to California and was recommended this company by a co-worker. Pete was my broker and made sure to take care of all the arrangements for me. My car arrived as scheduled and with every single item I had placed inside ... [ More ]
    Poster:Vania C
    Date:3/11/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy Suburban
    Review:I've worked with Mike at Rite Way Auto Transport multiple times and look forward to our next transport. He communicates and facilitates well, as do his drivers. The delivery times are always spot on and the price is right! Factor all these attribu... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:2/28/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Shipment
    Review:This was my first shipment ever, I was hesitant at first. This is a first class shipper. They picked my motorcycle from the dealer just as they promised. They shipped it to my home. The shipper (Jordan) called me many times updating his expected arr... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:2/28/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Shipment
    Poster:Sam
    Date:2/28/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Beetle
    Review:After reading so many positive reviews on here, we chose Rite Way. We were so pleased with how honest and hard working they were to get our Beetle to us. One of our dispatches fell through and they worked diligently to find us another carrier. The ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:2/26/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: International Transport
    Review:I had Pete pick up a vehicle that I was sending to Lagos, Nigeria. Pete picked it up on time, and delivered it to the port for me. I would have used him to transport the vehicle to Lagos, because he was cheaper, but I had already made a reservatio... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Bah
    Date:2/22/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:The company did excellent job on handling my car. Pete explain everything up front and kept in contact with me. The driver delivered the car right on time. He informed me of a battery problem right up front. When I went to pickup the car (very cold t... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill W
    Date:2/16/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:My experience with Right Way Auto Transport was excellent. I would definitely use them again and will recommend them to all my friends. A very professional company that is nice to see nowadays. Regards, Don Egan [ View ]
    Poster:Don Egan
    Date:2/14/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: WILL NEVER USE AGAIN
    Review:Signed contract Jan 7 for pick up Jan 27. Continued to follow up with Josh and was assured not to worry .I was scheduled to fly to Minnesota Jan 28back to Mayo Clinic as my husband was n hospital waiting on heart transplant. Friday received call from... [ More ]
    Poster:Helen
    Date:2/10/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Review:I was very happy with the service I received. The driver even helped change a flat tire my car had because it had not been driven in over 6 months. Was charged exactly what they quoted me. Everything went smooth - very good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Abby Forero
    Date:1/27/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW/COMMENTS
    Review:Great service. Professional. Delivered as promised. Would use this service again the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Dixon
    Date:1/22/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Carlo Santi & Rite Way Auto Experience
    Review:Carlo Santi is the one you want to speak too! Wealth of info, to the point and his price is right on target! Even though we were dealing with crazy weather, my car arrived on time. He is professional and I was well informed to the end! I would reco... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie Cha
    Date:1/16/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: 83 jeep transport
    Review:I was was extremely pleased with my auto transport which was handled by Riteway. I dealt with Blair who was very helpful with the whole process of getting my jeep picked up and delivered. Although Riteway "s quote was just a tad higher than so... [ More ]
    Poster:chris timmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/10/2014 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: Illinois to Colorado- Well Worth It!!
    Review:After endless hours of researching I stumbled upon Rite Way Auto Transport. It was nice to speak to someone who was knowledgeable about the auto shipping business and prompt with his return phone calls. Other companies quoted a cheaper price, but the... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:12/24/2013 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: transport success
    Review:I have now used Pete and Rite Way Transport 3 times and they have been fantastic each time. I now have no reason to use anyone else for my vehicle transport needs!! [ View ]
    Poster:Philip Rees
    Date:12/24/2013 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: moved 1941 buick
    Review:VERY GOOD HONEST PEOPLE,KEPT ME INFORMED THROUGHOUT,GOOD SERVICE ,GOOD PRICE,EARLY DELIVERY HILY RECOMEND .WILL USE AGAIN. [ View ]
    Poster:billie hinkleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review: This is the 2nd time I have used this company for transporting a vehicle and would highly recommend them to anyone. Mr. Carlos Santi took time to go over all the details- -was very pleasant on the phone- and gave me a good price. The driver k... [ More ]
    Poster:C Baker
    Date:12/15/2013 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Just a great place to have anything shipped. Pete was the person I worked with very professional. The car was picked up when he said it would be and delivered on time. I would recommend him to everyone who needs anything shipped. The Prices are very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew Childers
    Date:12/13/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Rite Way Auto Transport
    Review:I sleep so much better at night knowing Rite Way Auto has our company's back! Not only do we transport vehicles weekly with them, but I am always giving their number out! They have honest, hard working employees that are always professional and great... [ More ]
    Poster:Cherie Burton
    Date:12/13/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:The weather certainly posed a negative aspect to delivery (ice storms) as expected but this was Mother Nature at her worst and had nothing to do with the transport service or transporter. My only complaint with the service was what I saw as a lack... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Cloutier
    Date:12/12/2013 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Riteway auto transport
    Review:Carlo Santini gets it done in a professional, prompt,and efficient manner. Call him! You will be happy you did! I was! Dave Hill I've used him twice. [ View ]
    Poster:David Hill
    Date:12/11/2013 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: 1988 Caddilac
    Review:Carlo Santi From Riteway transport is great. I bought a car sight unseen in Florida and needed it transported to RI. I used Riteway due to all of the reviews I read. Carlo treated me as if we had done business for years. Very polite and patient answ... [ More ]
    Poster:don mattera
    Date:12/11/2013 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: RiteWay autotransport great service
    Review:I had a great experience using Riteway Auto Transport twice in the last 2 years. They have been prompt and efficient in picking and delivering the vehicle. Carlo Santi of Riteway does a great job in co-ordinating the move. [ View ]
    Poster:Lakshmikanth Mangalore
    Date:12/5/2013 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport from AZ to MN
    Review:I had various companies call me but each one wanted me to contact the driver to work out a price. I didn't like that idea. I could have ended up spending twice what it cost with RiteWay Autotransport. The price was fixed as quoted and delivery was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lavancha Roberge
    Date:12/4/2013 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Carlo from riteway was only person that made it happen
    Review:after 4 weeks of waiting i spoke with carlo santi he was strict on price and told me stateway lowballed me i did as carlo said and my car was picked up next day amd delivered into my drivewsy in 3!!be aware of these other companies bait and switching... [ More ]
    Poster:Vishal Patel
    Date:12/4/2013 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Second Great Experience
    Review:I have used Riteway twice in the last year, two cars each time. They have been very informative, honest, and prompt in all communication. The most recent transaction could have gone poorly due to carrier bailing on us last second but thanks to Sarah,... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:12/4/2013 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Have used serveral times
    Review:I am setting up another transport with them today! Great job guys good brokers always use the best companies to transport with reasonable fees [ View ]
    Poster:Midsouthern Restorations
    Date:12/2/2013 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Pleased
    Review:From my very first conversation with Phil, I knew I could trust this company. Everyone was very attentive to what I said, calls and messages were returned in a timely manner, customer service was great and whenever I had concerns about something, the... [ More ]
    Poster:Jan Jacobs
    Date:11/15/2013 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: classic car transport
    Review:the best most honest service available - ship with confidence - never any surprises - we have used this company 4 times in the last year including moving both of my kids to school - always accommodating [ View ]
    Poster:chuck