Transport Logo
View 171,681 Reviews on 3,857 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,682th Review now!

View Rite Way Auto Transport's New Profile

Rite Way Auto Transport
Parkland, FL 33067
Phone Number:877-688-8801
Secondary Phone Number:954-369-4493
Time On Site:5 Years, 11 Months. Since 11/13/2009
We are one of the ONLY companies in existence who hold a 1 MILLION dollar Contingent Liability policy with a $250,000 contingent cargo insurance policy. BEFORE you book a reservation with ANY COMPANY on this sure to get proof that they hold this contingent insurance policy....Please call for a free shipping quote and find out why Rite Way has become the talk of the industry. We are here 7 days per week ready to take your call. 954-369-4493
Have your own experience with Rite Way Auto Transport to share?

Rite Way Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 53000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 13 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.02% of Rite Way Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.98% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Rite Way Auto Transport
    Review:Rite way shipped my 2009 Mercedes Benz SL500. Seth was great he called and let me know when they were coming, and they actually got it dropped off two days before I expected which was great. Wonderful service! [ View ]
    Poster:Alex Fontinello
    Date:10/4/2015 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:My experience with Rite-Way Transport was very positive and successful. My son was moving from Chicago to Los Angeles and wanted to transport his car. I booked the transport with Phil Strand who was very helpful in deciding how to schedule it due t... [ More ]
    Poster:Renee Compain
    Date:9/24/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:My experience with Rite Way Transport was excellent. From the time I made the reservation, I was kept up to date as to what was happening and what to expect. Blair was on the phone all of the time to let me know what was happening with the delivery... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Metcalf
    Date:9/9/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: GL550 from Dealership to my door
    Review:Blair was my contact. Rite Way was recommended by the Mercedes dealer I bought the GL550 from. He was prompt and beat the price I got in uShip (which is rare). First pickup he arranged, the carrier cancelled due to equipment failure, but he re-booked... [ More ]
    Date:8/21/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and prompt
    Review:I use Dave with Riteway anytime for my company's car transports. We frequently need cars transported from unfrequented locations, Riteway gives us the best price hands down. Dave is a great at remaining in contact at every step to ensure you are hap... [ More ]
    Date:7/24/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: good to go!
    Review:I was surprised how easy this was. I was worried because I'd had bad luck with on a prior move. My move happened quickly so I didn't give them a lot of lead time. The good news was Phil was there every step of the way.... once we figured out t... [ More ]
    Poster: Boston-to-Dayton
    Date:7/12/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: 1972 Plymouth
    Review:This shipping company was great. The service was excellent and the car arrived exactly when he said it would. If I ever need to transport a car again I will definitely use this company. [ View ]
    Date:6/13/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: rite Way Auto Transport
    Review:My experience was good from the start. David is friendly, honest and a pleasure to do business with. His explanation of his service was clear and concise. His drivers picked up the van as planned and delivered it 2 days earlier than expected which... [ More ]
    Poster:Connie Ford
    Date:6/5/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Pick Up & Transport 68 Lemans Conv.
    Review:I must say Rich Rodgers @ Rite Way Auto Transport is a man of his words.After a getting the runaround from another from a low baller company,I found Rite-Way Auto Transport.I was assured my car would be delivered in a timely manor.This happened just ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clarence MenefeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with the service.
    Review:I was really impressed with the way the shipping was handled. I submitted a request online and got a call within 15 min and I was asked when was the vehicle available for pickup. Since the vehicle was ready I mentioned the next day. The vehicle was p... [ More ]
    Poster:Mohammed Shah
    Date:1/21/2015 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Rite Way Auto Transport: My experience
    Review:I have done business twice with Rite Way Auto Transport. The first-time was March, '14 & the second was January, "15. The first-time, I inadvertently gave the company the wrong drop-off location, by about twenty-five miles. Based upo... [ More ]
    Poster:Howard S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Rite Way Performance
    Review:A pleasure to deal with Rite Way. Everything was handled in a professional, courteous manner. They followed up and kept me informed every step of the way. They will be my transport of choice in the future and would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Marvin Basil
    Date:11/12/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service for a good price. The driver was very friendly and used care in the delivery of the vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Burch
    Date:10/21/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Pickup was on time and I was surprised st how quickly it was delivered. Driver was very helpful In getting non running car into garage. [ View ]
    Poster:Dick North
    Date:9/18/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Delivery to Dallas, Tx
    Review:On Time Thank you for a great Job! would use them again. The only problem was getting ahold of the driver. Had the wrong phone number for him for a pick up [ View ]
    Date:9/18/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Review:Very convenient and flexible service. The driver picked up my vehicle from the military vehicle processing center and was able to still deliver the vehicle in a timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:I shipped a 1962 Jaguar e-type with them and they did a great job. I'll be using them again in the future. [ View ]
    Date:9/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job!!
    Review:Very professional organization. Communicationss were excellent and courteous. Highly rcommend Pete to do business with. Thank you, NC [ View ]
    Date:8/28/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Trailer Transport
    Review:Experience was great! My trailer was picked up within two days of final notice. It was picked up in Florida on a Friday and delivered to New Mexico on Monday. Very fast and affordable. [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas Longoria
    Date:8/21/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: pleased with Service
    Review:I had a great experience using Rite Way Auto Transport. Robert Bramos was very knowledgable and very helpful with all the details of this transaction. I will be in need of transporting two more vehicles in the near future and I will be calling Robe... [ More ]
    Poster:Martina Calvelli
    Date:8/18/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: driver
    Review:Pete was nice and amicable. The order process was quick and easy. Driver was early and very courteous and respectful. [ View ]
    Poster:Rey Garcia
    Date:8/15/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:This is the second time I used Riteway I shipped my car yo Egypt with you and had you pick it up and deliver to ohip this time. Robert was very helpful and knowledgeabl [ View ]
    Poster:Jackie RemsingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Review:I needed to ship my car from Cleveland, Ohio to Houston, Texas during a move. I had a "low cost" shipper lined up to pick up the car on Saturday. On Friday morning, they informed me that they would be unable to pick up on Saturday as agre... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim O
    Date:8/2/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Damage
    Review:The convertible top was damaged. Michael promised me that he and his company "would make it right". After about 5 weeks the excuse was "they were waiting to hear from the insurance co." Six weeks later after numerous calls and E... [ More ]
    Date:8/1/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the Day
    Review:After a missed delivery date and undervalued delivery quotes by another transport company, Riteway Auto Transport saved the day delivering my pristine 1986 Porsche 944 door to door on time. Pete V. was proactive in finding the right company and drive... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick A
    Date:8/1/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Review:I shipped my car from FL to OH. Although the car came back dirty, a quick wash took care of it. The shipper was a day ealier than anticipated! If you need a car on time, choose RiteWay, I worked with Ryan. [ View ]
    Date:7/30/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Everything went as smooth as glass. Phil Strand with Rite Way and Paul(the driver) with Black Mustang Transport did an excellent job of communicating. I would certainly use them again. [ View ]
    Date:7/28/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and timely service!
    Review:All communication was clear and accurate and my vehicle arrived to its destination very quickly with no damage. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Matt C
    Date:7/26/2014 9:00:00 AM
    Review:Overall, everything went smoothly. Blair, our contact person, was very personable and helpful in organizing the process. The car arrived to PA earlier than expected but without any problems or damage to the vehicle. [ View ]
    Date:7/25/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: deliver 1958 Buick Limited
    Review:Phill Strand did a fine job of finding me a shipper in a timely maner. Ozark Trade and Transsport picked up my non running 1958 buick limited on time and delivered it one day early that was GREAT. Thank you Rite way auto transport and Rich & N... [ More ]
    Poster:Eugene Reynolds
    Date:7/24/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette transport
    Review:I purchased a new corvette stingray from a dealer in Jacksonville Florida. I contacted Blair Symanek at Rite Way Auto Transport, to arrange shipping to my home in delray beach Florida. Blair did an amazing job arranging for immediate shipping, insuri... [ More ]
    Poster:Joel rifkin
    Date:7/23/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Rite Way Auto
    Review:This is the second time we have used Rite Way to transport a car from AZ to the east coast. The pick up and delivery was excellent. We did not have any issues with the driver who was very courteous and helpful. He delivered the car to our son a fe... [ More ]
    Poster:Emy Serazio
    Date:7/22/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Review:Blair made sure to follow-up on several occasions to ensure a smooth pickup and delivery. I would recommend Rite Way Auto to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Derrick Emmendorfer
    Date:7/22/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: ROBERT BRAMOS
    Review:I deal with 5 locations here at Sewell and it gets tough when over 20 transport companies are contacting me for payment on their shipment, especially if I get an invoice 3 weeks after delivery and the information given is not correct. Robert always ... [ More ]
    Date:7/22/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 F250
    Review:Rite-Way, specifically, Blair Symanek, did a fantastic job in a hassle-free manner in delivering my truck from Mississippi to Virginia. I would highly recommend them and would use again without hesitation. Very professional, prompt, courteous, and ... [ More ]
    Date:7/21/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:This company exceeded my expectations. Blair and the driver were courteous, extremely professional and true to their word. I would definitely use this company again. I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam Z
    Date:7/21/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Poster:Adam Z
    Date:7/21/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Overall great experience. Thy got my vehicle to the destination, on short notice, in time. Only negative truck driver had to wait 30 min for me to arrive due to bad weather and acted like he was the only one that had things to do. Not the best cust... [ More ]
    Date:7/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: From VA to TX
    Review:Marlowe Boylan was very professional and from the start reassured me that my vehicle would be delivered on time and without damage. Marlowe was trustworthy and very candid with me throughout this process. He handled the process like it was his vehicl... [ More ]
    Date:7/18/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I bought a car in Florida and needed to have it delivered to Oakland California.i was referred to Marlowe by the person I bought the car from and he was very helpful in finding a truck to carry my car. If I ever need a car transported out of Florida ... [ More ]
    Poster:James Abbey
    Date:7/17/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: RiteWay
    Review:First time I ever transported a vehicle. Pete was friendly, knowledgable and responsive. Vehicle was delivered in good shape and on time. The driver even helped me start it and drive it to the shop! [ View ]
    Poster:Otto Schroeder
    Date:7/17/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation service
    Review:Mr. Victorero provided excellent customer service. This man has restored my faith in people, as I was scammed with the first company I called. (Auto Relocation Service, Florida. Do not use!) I would gladly recommend to friends and family. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you very much for the kind words, Pete is one of the best in the industry. We hope to hear from you in the future. [ view ]
    Date:7/17/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Courteous and on time. Great Job. I ordered my Pontiac from Gateway Classic Cars in Dearborn Michigan and it was delivered to my home in New Jersey in less than 48 hours [ View ]
    Poster:Joe M
    Date:7/16/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, would do business with again
    Review:I have dealt with some horrible companies and I must say, Rite Way has done an excellent job, the representative followed up meticulously and explained every detail of the agreement thoroughly. I got a couple of lower quotes from other companies but ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean Thompson
    Date:7/13/2014 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:From the moment I called and spoke to phil, I knew I was in good hands. Phil was able to put me at ease, and explained everything to me that I needed to know about the process of moving a truck across the country. This process took place around t... [ More ]
    Poster:michael B.
    Date:7/11/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: mustang convertible delivery
    Review:delivery was perfect, driver was very helpful and the car was in perfect condition. The price was reasonable. [ View ]
    Poster:neil kaplan
    Date:7/11/2014 2:49:00 AM
    Subject: Classic Car shipmen from Chicago are to Nashville area
    Review:I purchased a restored classic truck from Gateway Classic Cars in the Chicago area, and they recommended Rite Way Auto Transport to handle the transportation from their showroom to my home in Franklin Tennessee near Nashville. Rite Way provided ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Weigel
    Date:7/3/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 Ford Fairlane
    Review:If you are looking to have a classic car, brand new car or any vehicle for that matter transported and you are worried about it getting from point A to point B look no farther than Rite Way Auto Transport. Pete Victorero with Rite Way took care of me... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Brien
    Date:7/2/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: recent delivery of vehicle
    Review:Pickup was on a Wednesday and was expecting it on Saturday but it arrived on Thursday evening way ahead of schedule but we was pleased with the fast delivery and the communication with Rite Way Auto Transport and with Global Transit Services. [ View ]
    Date:5/27/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: 65 Caddy
    Review:I called Right Way on a Thursday evening, and my car was picked up less than 24 hours later. I had the car Saturday afternoon. I purchased a car sight unseen and Right way worked with the seller to arange a pick up time around his work schedule. [ View ]
    Date:5/21/2014 6:11:00 PM

Next Reviews on Rite Way Auto Transport

Rite Way Auto Transport Home | 2

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.