Home > Company > Directory > R > Rite Way Auto Transport

Parkland, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Rite Way Auto Transport

More Info for Rite Way Auto Transport

We are one of the ONLY companies in existence who hold a 1 MILLION dollar Contingent Liability policy with a $250,000 contingent cargo insurance policy. BEFORE you book a reservation with ANY COMPANY on this site....be sure to get proof that they hold this contingent insurance policy....Please call for a free shipping quote and find out why Rite Way has become the talk of the industry. We are here 7 days per week ready to take your call. 954-369-4493
Reviews

Rite Way Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Parkland, Florida

Based on 18 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 11/27/2016 7:24 PM

Rite Way Auto Transport- Excellent comp - I just moved my mother's car from West Palm Beach, Florida to the Boston area. I worked very hard to find a good company to transport her 2009 CRV. I found the Rite Way Auto Transport, and was deligh [More]

Review by on 10/13/2016 9:41 AM

Seth and Micah from Rite Way Auto Transp - Great 1st car transport experience starting with Seth on the phone scheduling the pickup of our classic car and then Micah who kept in touch prior to the pickup time and drop off time, treating the ca [More]

Review by on 6/1/2016 10:09 PM

Great service - Car wa picked up and transported quickly arrived the day after I did and I was thankful. Even though it was raining they were on time and very polite and friendly. I would definitely use them again!! [More]