View 179,398 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,399th Review now!

View Nationwide Transport Services's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:954-603-2330
Website:http://nationwidetransportservices.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 3 Months. Since 11/6/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Mayflower Auto Shipping |

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.
Have your own experience with Nationwide Transport Services to share?

Nationwide Transport Services reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 171 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.86% of Nationwide Transport Services customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.15% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Nationwide Transport Services
    Subject: Good Transport
    Review:This was a painless experience and pick up was within a day when it was quoted and delivery was within a day of when scheduled. Overall, I was very satisfied with the entire transport and the price was reasonable. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Christopher Kyle / Logistics Consultant / 954-246-3732 / Chris@NationwideTransportServices.com [ view ]
    Poster:Marcus
    Date:2/11/2016 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car Move from Florida to Colorado
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Chase from Nationwide Transport Services. I had never hired a transport company before and was very unsure about the reliability and honesty of these companies. Chase was extremely knowledgeable about his business ... [ More ]
    Response:Chase Moore / Logistics Specialist / 954-603-1218 / chase@nationwidetransportservices.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kris
    Date:2/6/2016 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: It was a pleasure dealing with Chris Klye. The price were great and the service was excellent.
    Review:This was not an every day event that I deal with and Chris Kyle made my move so smooth and professional that I would be glad to use him again.! [ View ]
    Poster:Austin Perkins
    Date:2/2/2016 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Professional
    Review:Very knowledgeable of hauling large equipment and offered suggestions to assist in getting the equipment safely to its destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Rena
    Date:2/1/2016 9:55:00 PM
    Review:Chris was awesome to work with, the price was fair, and communication was very easy. I told him what I wanted and he delivered. The driver that Chris arranged to pick up my car was as professional and courteous as anyone I've dealt with before. Hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:1/30/2016 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:satisfied with transport. would use again [ View ]
    Poster:Jason Crookshanks
    Date:1/28/2016 3:28:00 PM
    Review:I am very much impressed with the service provided. I worked with Chase and he explained very clearly how the transportation works. Before Nationwide, i tried with other companies and their trick is to lower the price to get a hold of you and then in... [ More ]
    Poster:Pratheek
    Date:1/28/2016 5:35:00 AM
    Subject: On time at price quoted
    Review:Service rep and drivers were great. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:1/26/2016 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good
    Review:We live off the beaten path and it always takes a little longer to get a car picked up. However, once scheduled everything went like clock work. Zack delivered the car on the day as promised with no damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Roger Banks
    Date:1/23/2016 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Pick Up and Delivery of My Newly Purchased Car
    Review:I bought a new car at a dealership in northern California and wanted it delivered to my home in the Phoenix area. Together, Nick at Nationwide Transport Services and John, the driver, made this happen for me in spite of some problems caused by the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:1/23/2016 5:00:00 AM
    Subject: pickup moving
    Review:For such a short notice on trying to get my vehicle moved Chris found someone quickly and all worked out well [ View ]
    Poster:BRIAN
    Date:1/21/2016 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks, Great Job
    Review:My son is in the Army. He and his wife came home to Maryland for Christmas. On his drive back to Colorado his car blew a head gasket in Bridgeport OH. Mike was great! Because of the weather, the East-West carrier routes weren't busy so it was a chall... [ More ]
    Poster:Woodrow Wildes
    Date:1/21/2016 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Interstate transport of car
    Review:Chris did an excellent job of arranging to get our car from Pa to Ks for our daughter. She arrived by plane Monday evening, and had her car on Tuesday. I would recommend Chris any time. Also, he was always very pleasant and available whenever I call... [ More ]
    Poster:Bonita Hellmann
    Date:1/21/2016 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Great overall service for the money.
    Review:Great service for the money. Beats having to go pick up car and drive cross country!! [ View ]
    Response:Laki Prousalis / Logistics Consultant Nationwide Transport Services, LLC Office: 954-603-1936 / Fax: 954-944-1989 1001 W Cypress Creek Road, Suite 107 Ft Lauderdale, FL 33309 www.NTSlogistics.com [ view ]
    Poster:Martha
    Date:1/18/2016 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Rock
    Review:I had a granite rock transported from Illinois to Idaho. This was an heirloom rock that my wife and children grew up with and now my grandchildren will. I had no idea how I was going to make this happen, as the rock weighed 3500 pounds. Fortunate... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:1/16/2016 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Christoher Kyle
    Review:Christopher did an excellent job of working through the difficulties of these moves and getting the car delivered at the price quoted. This can be a difficult industry so you need someone who can work through any issues that arrive and Chris did a go... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Berk
    Date:1/15/2016 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:Chase got everything set up in a very timely matter, and got me set up even during the busy times of the holidays. He kept me In the loop of the status of my vehicle and answered any questions I had, and even did a follow up to make sure the car was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:1/15/2016 5:32:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting a car
    Review:This was a great experience for a first time person shipping a car. I checked out several companies but decided on this one and I am so glad. Laki was great in going through the process and answered all my questions. If I need to ship another vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:Orr
    Date:1/14/2016 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Good fast communication from Chris, in email and over phone. Worked with us to get the best deal. Delivery was late because the driver stopped at his family's house for Christmas day, which we were okay with of course. Good communication from the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brien and Gabi
    Date:1/13/2016 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Tractor Shippment
    Review:Chris has always been a big help!!! We are tooling up a farm in Virginia and have purchased many implements from across the country. Initally I was getting quotes from approx. four different places until after my third shipment I noticed that Chris ... [ More ]
    Response:Christopher Kyle / Logistics Consultant 954-246-3732 / Chris@NationwideTransportServices.com [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Huntsinger
    Date:1/13/2016 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great transaction
    Review:The carrier that picked up my truck was very friendly, and extremely professional. He was knowledgeable about his task, and things went off without a hitch. This man was a pleasure to deal with, and the move was worth ever dollar charged. If I ever n... [ More ]
    Response:Mike Phillips | Logistics Engineer T: 954-505-8921 [ view ]
    Poster:LaMar Binder
    Date:1/11/2016 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Great service and good communication [ View ]
    Poster:Chri
    Date:1/9/2016 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:Our company needed a 48' horse trailer picked up from Kentucky and delivered to our customer in Texas. The delivery was time sensitive and during the Holidays, however that did not interrupt the service or communication in any way. I had immediate an... [ More ]
    Poster:Doyle Manufacturing Inc
    Date:1/6/2016 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: 56 Chevy Transport Service Survey
    Review:Excellent customer service by Laki and the driver, Rodney. I was having difficulty finding a reliable transport service, especially as the vehicle was not in working condition and I had an extra truck bed that I wanted to send as well. From the mom... [ More ]
    Poster:G Miller
    Date:1/6/2016 3:49:00 AM
    Subject: Tell you what you want hear to place your order
    Review:Phil D. handled my order, gave a price of $ 450. and pick-up of 1 to 7 days.I asked how accurate that time frame would be & Phil told me if it wasn't picked-up in 7 days it would be highly unusual. Well 7 days pasted with no carrier to pick-up my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew Distefano
    Date:1/4/2016 6:03:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience from Start To Finish
    Review:Chris from Nationwide was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was diligent in finding a carrier and got back to me in a timely manner. Helpful and professional and he educated me on the whole process since this was the first time using a broker. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:12/24/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Embroidery. Machine
    Review:Chris at nationwide did a stellar job of coordinating the transport of this large machine, from everything from arranging a forklift to lift the machine at the pick up destination to arranging for a crane to remove it at the Drop off destination, ... [ More ]
    Poster: Andres c MASIDONIO Jr.
    Date:12/24/2015 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Laki Prousalis
    Review:good service and worked with my schedule [ View ]
    Poster:james
    Date:12/24/2015 5:39:00 AM
    Subject: Chris Kyle was Awesome and very helpful.
    Review:Chirs was stellar , I deal with alot of people on line and he has been one of the best. Very thorough and worked hard to get me the best price. He did, around $500-900 less than other quotes. I highly recommend Nationwide Transport Support ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Pearsall
    Date:12/23/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: fast , flexible, and good service..
    Review:subject says it all.....shipment occurred almost immediately after contact [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:12/22/2015 4:35:00 AM
    Subject: Nationwide Transport Services / Top Notch Auto Transport
    Review:I called to check on pricing for my in laws who were moving to Florida. Chris from Nationwide Transport Services called me back and quoted me a price that was more than far. He was a pleasure to talk to, very up front and professional. Gilbert Cor... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward Quattrini
    Date:12/19/2015 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:The driver, Rudy, was fantastic. He seems to drive from Arizona to the northeast (and back) routinely. He was friendly, polite, informative, and honest. Delivery was made on the early side of the window he gave me, which was earlier than I'd original... [ More ]
    Response:Laki Prousalis / Logistics Consultant Nationwide Transport Services, LLC Office: 954-603-1936 / Fax: 954-944-1989 1001 W Cypress Creek Road, Suite 107 Ft Lauderdale, FL 33309 [ view ]
    Poster:Adina
    Review:Job done as explained, as expected, on time. [ View ]
    Poster:sateesh r
    Date:12/17/2015 4:13:00 AM
    Subject: Transported My 88 Chevy Pickup
    Review:This is the second time I have used Nationwide Transport Services. Both times they have been very easy to do business with. Courteous, knowledgeable, very dependable, and great rates. If you need a vehicle, or freight transported, I highly recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Haughton
    Date:12/17/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: F350
    Review:After contacting multiple carriers to try to get my newly purchased truck delivered from Nevada to New Jersey for a reasonable rate, Laki not only came up with a trailer heading east, but one that got here quick. And the rate was acceptable for the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:12/16/2015 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: New York to Michigan
    Review:Fair and honest quote. However, driver took much longer to get here considering New York is a 10 hour drive (4 days) and I've received cars from Florida and Califoria in the same amount of time. Overall happy with Laki and would use him again. [ View ]
    Poster:Julia
    Review:Driver was prompt, nice and accommodating [ View ]
    Poster:Susan Styer
    Date:12/15/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great overall service definitely recommend them and Chris was very helpful [ View ]
    Response:Christopher Kyle / Logistics Consultant 954-246-3732 [ [ view ]
    Poster:Giovanni Russell
    Date:12/13/2015 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered as promised
    Review:First time ever having a car transported. I was a little nervous and had no idea the process. Mike answered all questions no matter now ridiculous they may have sounded. I had received a few other quotes but decided on this one. Thank you for patienc... [ More ]
    Response:Mike Phillips | Logistics Engineer T: 954-505-8921 E: mike@nationwidetransportservices.com W: www.NTSlogistics.com [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:12/9/2015 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Chris was personable, concerned, honest, and helpful. After being lied to by 3 other carriers, it was great to have Chris handle everything. [ View ]
    Response: Christopher Kyle / Logistics Consultant 954-246-3732 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Jones
    Date:12/8/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Mike was upfront and honest about the cost and the time line. He checks on the status of your order daily and provides an email to you so you know what is going on. The actual cost was $150 more than quoted but he mentioned that was a possibility bef... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Gardner
    Date:12/7/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Car to Tennessee
    Review:Everything went pretty much as Mitch said it would. When shipping an auto you need to be a little flexible on the delivery day IF you are transporting over 500 miles. Carriers can only drive 10 hours per day so be flexible on your delivery d... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Morris
    Date:12/7/2015 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Moving
    Review:it was a thanksgiving time and I was really upset as the previous company that I booked to move my car didn't show up.Chase kindly helped me in thanksgiving day and he found me a driver.they picked up my car the day after and after 3 day I got my car... [ More ]
    Poster:Nazila
    Date:12/5/2015 4:51:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:Shipment was delivered on time and we were very satisfied with the results [ View ]
    Poster:Alex Garcia
    Date:12/5/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: LTL shipment
    Review:Chris at Nationwide Transport was very nice, and addressed all my concerns rapidly and in a very professional manner. There were problems with actual transport company (Dohrn Transfer) but Chris did everything he could to keep the shipment on track ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Muir
    Date:12/3/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped to FL from NH
    Review:What a great experience , unbelievable service ..the process was easy and worry free no hassles...would recommend to anyone who is looking to ship a car ....true professionals and so friendly, I wish the entire move had been that easy !!! [ View ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:12/3/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Booking freight movement and follow up
    Review:Chris Kyle was amazing and in my world has set a new standard for the industry. Although my freight item was small and did not command a great deal of money I was treated as if I was a million dollar customer. Always returned calls almost immediately... [ More ]
    Poster:George Coates
    Date:12/1/2015 11:21:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time to use Nationwide Transport. Laki's response was immediate to my initial search and pricing was very reasonable. I will use again should the need arise. Tim [ View ]
    Poster:Tim Harbert
    Date:11/28/2015 1:42:00 AM

Next Reviews on Nationwide Transport Services

Nationwide Transport Services Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.