View 162,610 Reviews on 3,719 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,611th Review now!

View Nationwide Transport Services's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:954-603-2330
Website:http://nationwidetransportservices.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 6 Months. Since 11/6/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Mayflower Auto Shipping |

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.
Have your own experience with Nationwide Transport Services to share?

Nationwide Transport Services reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 132 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.66% of Nationwide Transport Services customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.34% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Nationwide Transport Services
    Subject: Disappearing Act
    Review:I called a month in advance to have a vehicle transported from Texas to North Carolina. After setting up the details with Nationwide Transport Servies I never heard another word from them. I called three days before requested pick-up date and was t... [ More ]
    Response:This car was scheduled for pick up today 5/22. I personally talked to the customer twice on 5/20 and then left her a message same day at about 600pm. If that is a disappearing act or bad customer service, I sincerely apologize. I do not think my actions warrant a negative complaint. [ view ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:5/21/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: STRAIGHT FORWARD HONESTY& RELIABILITY
    Review:This is my third time with NATIONWIDE.....no drama, no BS, just straight honesty and reasonable prices ! My 1950 Lincoln was picked up in Dayton Ohio on Monday at 3:00 PM....early Tuesday at 7:30 AM in the morning a call arrived that the truck was 1... [ More ]
    Poster:al tommaso
    Date:5/20/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Good service; would use again.
    Review:Good communication, prompt and responsive. Provided all detailed requested information available about the carrier. Took time to address all questions and provide thorough explanation. [ View ]
    Poster:ML
    Date:5/20/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport from Hilo, Hi
    Review:Transported my Civic from Hilo to Long Beach. Great price and service. Very good customer service and alway there when I called. Thanks Nationwide. [ View ]
    Poster:Don Anderson
    Date:5/10/2015 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Fast Service
    Review:From the time I placed my order with Mark the car was picked up and delivered in less than 7 days. Thanks Mark and Nationwide Transport. I will use them again in the fall back to Florida. God willing... [ View ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:5/9/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Customer Service
    Review:We have not shipped a car before and I used the reviews on this web site to choose Nationwide. The initial conversations were great and Laki was helpful. But a week before the pick up date, Laki stopped returning calls and emails. I assume they could... [ More ]
    Poster:rich
    Date:5/4/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Car move
    Review:I would highly recommend Nationwide Transport Service. They just moved my car from NJ to CA. My contact Phil was courteous, patient with my numerous phone calls. I had heard horror stories about car moving, but I had the best experience with Nationw... [ More ]
    Poster:Amar Singh
    Date:4/30/2015 11:36:00 PM
    Review:I called this company and Laki answered immediately. He was most helpful and honest when he told me it could take a few weeks to find someone coming out this way. He called back in 10 minutes with an offer and the car was picked up that evening (in a... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Carter
    Date:4/17/2015 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I want to thank Nationwide Transport for arranging the shipment of our car from Florida to Colorado utlizing Top Notch Car Carriers.  Everyone did an outstanding job.   Mike from Nationwide solved a quick switch in carriers when a mechanica... [ More ]
    Poster:Marty
    Date:4/14/2015 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great service at pick up an delivery.
    Review:amazing customer service, car delivered in great shape no damage, fast reliable transport company. What more can you ask for? [ View ]
    Poster:Brad G.
    Date:4/6/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great service at pick up an delivery.
    Poster:Brad G.
    Date:4/6/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:I've never had to ship a vehicle/bike before this was my first time using any company to do so, they were very helpful payment setup was also a breeze & very fair.. Upon delivery I was finishing up at a dentist appt & the delivery men waited ... [ More ]
    Poster:D GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/6/2015 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Car Pckup
    Review:We had some mechanical issues and had to reschedule the pickup. The customer service was excellent. I would recommend this company for their professionalism and courtesy. [ View ]
    Poster:chad crane
    Date:3/17/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:It was a pleasure doing business with Laki. We always was prompt in answer my emails and calls. The information provided were accurate and as promised. The truck driver kept us updated along the way. he was friendly and polite. I recommend nation ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos Caballero
    Date:3/17/2015 12:49:00 AM
    Review:This was the first time I had to transport a vehicle and Joe was easy to work with. Within a few days, the vehicle was picked up. Driver was very polite and thorough on the inspection. My daughter received the vehicle in excellent condition. Driver g... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Merrill
    Date:3/15/2015 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: price
    Review:The price quoted was the same as I paid. It was $100 less than other quotes. Plus the pickup was the next day! [ View ]
    Poster:Larry De Coste
    Date:3/12/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:It was great working with Nation Wide! Great service at a great price. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:S
    Date:3/12/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to get in contact!
    Review:I was referred to this company a few months ago from a friend and told me how great the company was and how I should use them. I was planning a vacation at the time and wasn't planning to ship my car because I had no idea how the process went. We cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Elsa
    Date:3/10/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Miata shipment NM to MA
    Review:This was an excellent experience from start to finish! LAKI at NATIONWIDE TRANSPORT SERVICES was the contact person and he was excellent to communicate with. He did everything he said he would and put my mind at ease. He found an excellent driver wit... [ More ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:3/8/2015 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:We were very pleased with the carrier. Car was picked up as promised. Driver kept us informed and delivered a day early. Everything went like clock work. First time using a transporter and would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:G Miller
    Date:3/2/2015 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: At the end it all worked out
    Review:I had a very short window of time to transport a car from freezing Buffalo to Atlanta. The weather was not helping at all. Mike at Nationwide Transport Service was very helpful and he kept the communication channel open by providing me with email u... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyce CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Review:First time experience shipping a car. I didn't know what to expect but the overall transport went without mishaps. Karen was very patient with me and answered all my questions. When Christo and Wendy contacted me and we made arrangements all went lik... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:2/27/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Dream Car Delivered
    Review:After a false start with one broker that wanted to substantially raise the price because the driver would have to " Deadhead " to the pick up location, (A major city in Indiana), I recontacted Laki Prousalis at Nationwide. Due to the false ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glen
    Date:2/23/2015 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Dream Car Delivered
    Poster:Glen
    Date:2/23/2015 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Vehicle was available for pickup on January 26th. Laki secured a carrier right away. Carrier was running late due to difficulties, then decided that he was overweight and could not pick up vehicle. Laki and I were very disappointed by his professi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen G
    Date:2/5/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: FLA to OH
    Review:Although our requested pick up time was not available, Laki worked very hard to accommodate our needs. There was a bit of confusion when another rep from this company tried to contact us, but Laki took care of it swiftly. Overall smooth process. Woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:2/5/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Transport vehicle
    Review:Very professional! Very easy to work with!! The whole process was outstanding! Very pleasant to talk to on the phone! and the delivery was prompt and very friendly!! [ View ]
    Poster:K LoydThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Fast-Prompt-No Hassles
    Review:Made car transport reservation before two days, got connected with driver right away by Derek at Nationwide Transport Services. Time of transport to Delivery of Transport was superb and excellent managed. Both of my pickup and drop-off locations we... [ More ]
    Poster:N Patel
    Date:2/2/2015 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Great company that's reliable.
    Review:I used this company to ship my car and it was picked up and arrived safely right on time. Customer service was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. These guys did a great job and I would recommend them to others who are looking to ship ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcy London
    Date:1/28/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:This company transported my my car from North Carolina to Hawaii. It was a very good experience. They were courteous and professional at every point along the way. They were on time and efficient. They put me at ease with their professionalism. My ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Adams
    Date:1/28/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: ford explorer
    Review:the guys at nationwide were great from start to finish. communication was excellent from the paper work to pickup time to when they would be to me with the vehicle . from kansas to ct. I will be using them again as they are the best, they are very re... [ More ]
    Poster:david hof
    Date:1/23/2015 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you so much!
    Review: Hi, Feel free to share my praise of you with whomever you choose. You are 100 percent reliable, excellent care, and I can't thank you enough! I will recommend Nationwide to all my neighbors here in Sun City and Illinois. [ View ]
    Poster:S. Wilson
    Date:1/23/2015 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:The company was in contact withus at all times - before pickup, as the car was picked up, as it was nearing our final destination, within 30 minutes of dropoff, and exactly at dropoff time. The time quote was accurate - in fact the car was delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Elisabeth
    Date:1/20/2015 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Gary @ Nationwide Transport Services PROVIDED EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:EXCELLENT SERVICE, Always Accessible, Easy to Contact, LOWEST PRICE BY A LOT. Will use them again. Very professional delivery. Clean truck, knowledgeable delivery driver. Provided excellent price upfront. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:1/18/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:I was really getting tired of dealing with all the companies hammering me with promises and it was real refreshing for this company to follow through with what they said they would do for me at the price they originally quoted everything came off wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Shaw
    Date:1/17/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Review:This is the third time I have used Nationwide to transport a vehicle across the country. All three times I have worked with Laki Prousalis who has been unwaveringly professional, honest, reliable, kind and quick to find me a carrier. All of the tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet B
    Date:1/3/2015 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:The BEST experience I have ever had transporting a car. Pricing was competitive, no damage to vehicle, and delivered in two days. [ View ]
    Poster:William Salvaterra
    Date:12/28/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:Mitch R was great. Every time I called him he answered. No voice mail! No hold time! He was there for me. The next time I need a car transport I will be calling Mitch! If you want good customer service and your auto delivered intact and on time call ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim Sue
    Date:12/23/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Review:Was great service and always on target, I will use this service again. Laki contacted on time and provided all the details on time. No complaints. Also car arrived in exactly same condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Kaushik
    Date:12/23/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with customer service
    Review:I am still amazed at the prompt and professional manor in the way my transaction was handled! So extremely happy from start to finish and last minute help!!! Will recommend this agency again! [ View ]
    Poster:Beachbumkimmer@gmail.com
    Date:12/21/2014 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Top performer
    Review:Gary was fantastic from start to finish and the driver was a great as well. Couldn't imagine a better experience and I would highly recommend these guys. Thanks so much! [ View ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:12/18/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Review:I had a car I needed to get to Florida. It had to be picked up in New York. The company was on time and did a very good job. When my car arrived I checked it out and was happy it arrived on time and safely without any damage. If you need a vehicle tr... [ More ]
    Poster:John Thomas
    Date:12/15/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Michigan to Florida
    Review:Nationwide Transport arranged for my car to be transported from Michigan to Florida. The driver was on time at pick up and delivery, they answered my questions, and returned my inquiries in a timely fashion. The truck driver was also pleasant and was... [ More ]
    Poster:OH
    Date:12/13/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Reasonable!
    Review:We purchased a Jeep Wrangler in Miami, FL and needed it shipped to Bloomington, IN. I provided my contact information via their website and was contacted a few days later, on a Friday by Bob. He stated he had a driver available that same day and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen Roth
    Date:12/11/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Review of car transport from kcmo to DuPont Was
    Review:My experience with Nationwide Transport was five star. We had to facilitate a very quick cross country move and selected Nationwide Transport based on its ratings and reviews. Mitch R the logistics coordinator was reassuring and more than helpful ans... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:12/9/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:This company shipped my car from NY to GA and they did a very good job for me. I was unsure which company to chose but a friend of mine told me about this company. I was really happy when my car arrived safely. I highly recommend this company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Emma Gombos
    Date:12/7/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:Needed to ship my cruze and they did a great job. Very happy with the service and my car arrived safely. Will use them again if the need ever arises. [ View ]
    Poster:mbates
    Date:12/5/2014 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Above average company
    Review:First time transporting a vehicle and it went as smooth as I expected it to. I researched my company thoroughly before I handed over $1080 as I would expect others would do. I found nothing but positive remarks about them.. This is actually why I am ... [ More ]
    Poster:Fredrick Morton
    Date:12/4/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Would Definitely Recommend
    Review:I used Nationwide Transport Service to get my car shipped from NY to Georgia. They did such an excellent job, I was very impressed. My car arrived safely and all in one piece, right on schedule. The people who work there are very friendly and pride t... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica R
    Date:12/1/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Dishonesty
    Review:This is the worst auto transport company I have ever used. I have had more than 7 cars transported in the last 10 years and this company was the worst ever. The agent Pete wasn't honest in his dealings with me. He quoted one price to me on the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Spitler