Home > Company > Directory > N > Nationwide Transport Services

Fort lauderdale, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nationwide Transport Services

More Info for Nationwide Transport Services

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.
Reviews

Nationwide Transport Services Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fort lauderdale, Florida

Based on 267 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 12/7/2016 12:01 PM

Outstanding Experience - I've heard many wrong thoughts of people about the transport quality of Nationwide Transport, but I've used nationwide for over 2 years transporting my vehicles NY and FL and they have not once let me [More]

Review by on 12/2/2016 4:03 PM

Shoddy Service- Still No Car - Horrible service. Contracted to pick my 2010 Lexus up 10/31- paid my deposit- no pickup. Terry was my point of contact. No follow through. I was told then that my vehicle would be picked up 11/ [More]

Review by on 11/29/2016 6:56 PM

Poor business practice - They contracted to haul a backhoe on a set date for 600 dollars, when that date came I called them to find out when it would get to my house. After several calls my contact man (John) called me back [More]