View 150,783 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,784th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2219 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.34% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.66% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Would Recommend
    Review:Robert Reyes was our customer contact and he did a very nice job in making sure our car arrived safely at its destination. Since this is basically a once in a lifetime service, handing over the car to someone we did not know involved trust. Robert in... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:I felt like I was in good hands in setting up my dispatch with Auto Shipping Group and Felicia expressed her expertise and was able to take care of my concerns such as being able to get to the airport or rental car place after my car was picked up by... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** Hello Kimberly, Thank you for your business and for taking time out to provide feedback on my performance. A lot of times lining up a vehicle with drivers that have availability has to do with logistical problem solving. Much has to do with timing in our industry. Well, thanks again for your confidence. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly Eliazo
    Date:10/23/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360 464 1039
    Review:Chell was very nice to deal with, she kept me up to date on everything, i had to change my pick up date and she even made calls to BMW dealer in California to arrange it, and then she would call to let me know. we had a Title issue with dealer and w... [ More ]
    Poster:Taj Sandhu
    Date:10/23/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Review:Robert was fantastic to work with. He personally followed up to let me know the status of my order and when the driver would be arriving, going out of his way. There were cheaper options out there but I'm fine paying an extra $100 for the good servic... [ More ]
    Poster:MO
    Date:10/23/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Turn-Key Auto Transport
    Review:Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 was a pleasure to work with. She updated her voicemail every morning with the date and her schedule in case I needed to call her while she was in a meeting. Always returned my messages and questions promptly. Even... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hi Daniel, Awww...thank you very much for your kind words. When you 1st get a quote it is simply an estimate that can change. I go to bat to establish best rate for my customers when I work on the dispatch details and do what I can to help with your budget. I'm glad I was able to save you a few dollars in yours. Please let me know if I can help again. Thank you so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:10/23/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional Company
    Review:It was a pleasure to do business with a company that had an excellent staff and provided excellent information about the company, its' policies and cost up front. There were no surprises and the company delivered ahead of schedule. The JBT Prem... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Crystal, Thank you for the Wonderful 5 Star review. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear we were able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Crystal SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:There are quite a few transport companies listed online so I opted to look for one using customer reviews - even so, the list was still huge. I feel fortunate that I stumbled upon Mike at Auto Shipping Group. It was the prompt and thorough communic... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Marc, Thank you for your nice review. It was a pleasure helping you ship the Toyota out to Anton. It always is nice to work with knowledgeable and understanding people like yourself. If I can help you or one of your associates in the future, certainly feel free to contact me. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:M SalekThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty
    Review:Brandon really helped me. He was knowledgeable and honest about the cost and time frame. My car even arrived earlier than I thought and they even picked it up a lot earlier as well since they were in the area. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES *** Hello Zalia , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Zalia Wallrabenstein
    Date:10/23/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This is the first time I have had a vehicle shipped, and there were certain requests that I needed to be sure were taken care of. Stephanie was a great help to set up the initial pick up of the vehicle. She answered all of my questions and followed t... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY. ****5 STAR SERVICE*** Doug, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me directly should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Doug WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast Car Transport
    Review:Great experience from initial call to delivery. Car was picked up on time and delivered across country in seven days, the short side estimate of delivery time. Everything worked as described in the process. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com John thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was great working with you and the very best to you and your family. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:John This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie was great from beginning to end. Our transportation wasn't a easy one shipping a car from Canada to the US. But with that said, she made it go smoothly. Great communication throughout the process. Thanks Stephanie! [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Alex, Thank you for the fabulous review. It was a pleasure assisting you with the auto relocation. Coming out of Canada is a little more time consuming and much more paper work than staying within the US. However, I am happy to hear I was able to make the process go smoothly for you all. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex Boler
    Date:10/23/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:I am more interested in great customer service than price, but got both when working with Felicia Bond-Williams at Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Quinton, Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! I appreciate your confidence in myself and our drivers and look forward to the next time I can help. Thanks a lot~ [ view ]
    Poster:Quinton Smith
    Date:10/22/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Review:I had to ship my 2012 Nissan Sentra from Illinois to California. On a short notice the auto shipping group was able to arrange a shipment carrier for my car with in 3 days. The pickup was on time and the delivery was also prompt. The carrier type wa... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Raghu, Thank you so much for working with me. If you need anything else please let me know. I am glad everything went smooth for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Raghu
    Date:10/22/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:I reached out to Auto Shipping Group and worked with Chell Hart after we had worked with a different auto transport company but they stopped responding to us after telling us that they were having issues with the pickup and did not provide us with an... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Tony! I was so glad to be able to help you and your family with this transport! Too often I hear about brokers reeling people in with false promises, low quotes, and bait and switch tactics. This industry has enough speed bumps without brokers adding to the traffic, and I am glad you found our approach to be timely, proactive, and communicative- exactly what we strive to be. I know you will remember me to your friends and family if you ever need another vehicle cared for during transit! [ view ]
    Poster:Tony T
    Date:10/22/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: auto move to California
    Review:Wendy Barker was a pleasure to work with. Although the move didn't happen as hoped. She worked out great pricing, and was more than willing to answer all questions for me. [ View ]
    Response:Wendy Barker 360-241-3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com GG, It was a pleasure talking with you. Sorry your move did not happen. I am glad I was able to answer all of your questions. I am always here to meet your shipping needs! Thank you, Wendy Barker [ view ]
    Poster:gg
    Date:10/22/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 360-464-2571
    Review:The entire process from pickup to delivery was very smooth. Customer service provided by Robert was fantastic. I would use them again for sure. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending them to my friends and family. [ View ]
    Response:****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Shelly, thank you for the kind words and letting me assist you with getting your car shipped to your family. I enjoyed working with you and I hope to speak to you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Shelly
    Date:10/22/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 360-464-2571
    Review:Had a great experience with this company very professional and easy to work with , I recommend this company to anyone. Thanks Mr Reyes [ View ]
    Response:Robert J Reyes 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the feedback Ahmad! You were great to work with and I'm glad your transport went as smoothly as possible. [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmad R.Peay
    Date:10/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:Honestly, I was blown away by how easy this whole process was. I had called for several quotes and heard horror stories of shipping a car cross country. I got a competitive rate from Tige and within 1 day my car was picked up and dropped off 2 days ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:MeniykaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Review:Kimberly was great to work with, she found me a pick up time that worked with my schedule and made sure that everything went great with the pickup. I appreciate her taking extra time to confirm all the details. She was very quick to get back to me wi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Allison, Thank you so much for working with me! I am so glad that everything worked out as planned. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Allison ZollingerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon 360-853-2849
    Review:This was the first time I've arranged to have a vehicle transported. Brandon educated me on the process so I felt comfortable talking with my boss and having Auto Shipping Group transport my boss's Escalade. The vehicle was picked up on time and deli... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES *** Hello Barb , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:10/22/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLaughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:I was very concerned about car transport in general based on a previous experience and all the bad reviews. However, the service and results from the Auto Shipping Group, and my contact Mike were exceptional. On-time, good communication, price as agr... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Tom, Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide a nice review. It was great working with you to get your Jeep moved. It is great having a non-nonsense experience where everything works well together. I appreciate your business, and look forward to helping you and/or a friend in the future. Thanks again, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Tom DrechslerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Martha Castillo took over our account just prior to pickup and was extremely efficienct, honest and helpful ! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review. I try and be as professional as I can, work diligently and the rest works itself out. Thank you for the business. Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris DimascioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 7:24:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Martha was incredible! I had had the car picked up in Boston on a Tuesday evening and my husband fell and broke his hip Wednesday. He had hip replacement surgery that evening and was in the hospital and then rehab for three weeks. Martha contacted... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review. I am so sorry for your husband but am happy you didn't need to worry about your car, I handled all of that for you and as I know you had enough stress. Speedy recovery to your husband. You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Jane ToussaintThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Pleased with service
    Review:Transport Company, UZ Auto trans Inc, did an excellent job. Pickup was difficult for the driver at best and delivery location almost impossible due to the rural location where I live, but a great job was done at both ends by Charles, the driver. He ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of so efficiently. I will be sure to make a note of the driver and how amazing he was that is awesome! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to have you again. Have a great rest of the year:) [ view ]
    Poster:John Jaccard
    Date:10/21/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: THANK YOU!
    Review:This review is longtime coming but not forgotten! I will keep this short. I was working with another transport company, let's just say, that didn't work out(lousy service). I was at crunch time, 2 days before I am to fly out from the west coast to... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Portia, It was my pleasure to work while I was on vacation. My goal is always to provide the best customer service I can. If there is anything else you need, please make sure you reach out. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:PD
    Date:10/21/2014 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin - Move to Hawaii
    Review:Moving to Hawaii from the midwest is a daunting task in itself, let alone shipping belongings and a car. Tige at ASG was very good about explaining all the details, returning phone calls quickly (even on his own personal time), and pulling the entir... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenny GreenleeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: MA to CA Transport - THEY WERE THE BEST
    Review:Sue Garrison was my Broker contact and I could not have been happier with the way she priced and placed my transport. She took all the time and had all the patience I needed to feel comfortable with this transport. This was my 3rd time shipping a ... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Oh my gosh Rick! Thanks so much for such a terrific review. You definitely just made my day! You were a great customer to work with as well. Love to work with you again anytime! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick MacdonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: (Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882)
    Review:Auto Shipping Group Inc. was so helpful in helping me set up shipping my car. Tige gave great customer service and helped me understand every step of the process. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends! [ View ]
    Poster:Melanie MixThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Review:Everything went as expected. The price was $1000 as quoted. There was no damage or lost items. The Driver called prior to pick up and delivery as promised. Tony was in regular contact. We would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera (360) 464-2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Cole I'm so happy that everything went as smooth as it did and i can't tell you how happy i am that your car was able to get to you in a timely manner as it did i really look forward to working with you once again Cole and can't thank you enough again for everything [ view ]
    Poster:Cole Bergan
    Date:10/21/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was very professional and prompt. The entire process was efficient and painless, I would recommend her services to other users, and would use them myself again if needed. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Aubrey, Thank you for the great review and follow up email to me. It was a pleasure helping you transport your vehicle from IL to HI. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Aubrey
    Date:10/20/2014 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:This was my first experience with having a car shipped interstate and Chell was very accomodating from the very beginning explaining me all the details of such transactions. Together we managed to find a good deal too so I've nothing to complain. In ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Arman! I had a blast looking for your carrier! It's nice to know I took out the stress of a new adventure and that your vehicle arrived safe and sound! Please remember me to friends and family if you have another transport! Take Care! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Arman Sahakyan
    Date:10/20/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Sue was amazing, i had a hard time with the seller of the car, the first truck had to leave, and sue found another carrier right away, she is on it! very honest, upfront, and cool. she went above and beyond helping me. tons of emails, kept in co... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks tons Fozzy for the outstanding review. It was really great to work with you, too. Glad it all worked out despite the problem at the beginning. [ view ]
    Poster:David Fosbinder
    Date:10/20/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Van Delivery
    Review:Malia answered the phone when I called. I had to leave a voice mail on the other two companies I called; one called back the next day, the other two days later. Malia's quote was less than the the other quotes I received. I was quoted a 3 day deli... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX PLUS YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS. Thank you, Scott. Pretty good, huh? Got a great rate, they were picked up on the 13th and delivered 17th by a great carrier. Thank you for the review, and I look forward to working with you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Scott ZackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Drivers and Trucking Companies
    Review:The first carrier was horrible and never picked up my vehicle. Ultimately costing me a lot more money. Called the number give for the driver and the driver did not work for the company any longer The second carrier was much better - on time pick... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Eulen, Thank you so much for the great review about my service. I am glad we worked together well and finally got ithe transport accomplished. I was hoping the 5 star rating would have appeared if not for the carrier. [ view ]
    Poster:Eulen Mark MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transporting
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was a breeze to work with. Martha Castillo was my go-to person and she explained to me how a shipping broker works since I had never used one before. My car was picked up in Long Island in the time frame quoted to me and was del... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review and geez what a great one :) Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of, you were a pleasure to work with! [ view ]
    Poster:Karen RagozzineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:The customer service I received from Daniel was outstanding! He found me a truck immediately and had my car picked up in no time! [ View ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN C. 360-284-7185 DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM **Thank you again it was my pleasure in serving you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica SchlesingerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME EXPERIENCE
    Review:I had an excellent experience with my broker JULIE JOHNSTON (602) 428-6878 (juliej@autoshippinggroup.com). Julie was perfect! She was very reassuring and prompt, getting back to me within 1-3 hrs. She used email, text and calls which worked great and... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHHSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Stephanie it was my pleasure working and meeting you. If the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Thank you for the kind words. I wish you the very best!!!!! Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie GergessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: recommend
    Review:Good service. Will recommend this company to any one who have shipping needs. The manager herself take good care of u. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Edwin, Thank you so much! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Edwin
    Date:10/19/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-464-2504
    Review:I needed my car picked up in 24 hours, Martha made it happen. Fast delivery, always able to be contacted, very professional. Highest recommendation! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I am an experienced broker and Auto Shipping Grp. is one of the best in the industry! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of! Fastest pick up and BEST price! [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:10/18/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Review:The price quote was accurate; the arrangements were made easily; the whole process was painless - a great service. [ View ]
    Response:JUlIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Norman thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make all of our customers moves smooth and it was a pleasure working with you. My best to you and your family and I look forward to working with you again if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Norman E Parker JrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car. Transport
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton ,,my rep at Auto Shipping Group handled the transport perfectly. The car was picked up on time .Delivered to my home on time. Good service. I will recommend Stephanie Hamilton again. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Rich, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation again. Look forward to doing more business in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Rich bruno
    Date:10/17/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:I had a great experience with Auto shipping Group!! Dan Cabral was very helpful on the phone. Ryan was the gentleman who picked up my truck. He was a day early picking it up which was awesome!! I would definitely use this company again if I ever ... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group - - Daniel Cabral - - 360-284-7185 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Barbara it was my pleasure in working with you and look forward in helping your friends and family. [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara SimondsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin
    Review:I couldn't be more pleased with the level of service, prompt answers and communication. This is my third time using Tige for my shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter FallonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Frieley 3602406854
    Review:From the first phone call to the delivery of my vehicle it was a very pleasant transaction. Very professional. It's was very important to me to have my vehicle within a certain time and Kimberly made it happen with a competitive price. Thank you very... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Kelly, I want to thank you so much for the fantastic review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly Brammer
    Date:10/17/2014 7:17:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-853-2831
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car. I asked total six 5 star companies for quote. All quoted me around same price and same promises - timelines, honesty,driver network, no deposit and insurance. The only reason I chose auto shipping group is Mart... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO ~ Call for a free quote! 360-464-2504 Thank you so much Anurag for the amazing review. I try and be as professional as I can and provide information for you to make the best informed decision and it looks like it worked out great for you! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Anurag
    Date:10/17/2014 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kim was awesome to work with. It was a very good transaction. The one thing that could've been better would be, the estimated price. The difference between my estimated and actual amount paid was very high. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Vj, I would first like to apologize that the carriers asked for an increase in cost to move your two vehicles. I got them to agree to take them for lower than they originally wanted, so I am happy that we were able to work something out. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:VJ
    Date:10/16/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Service
    Review:Martha was able to coordinate the shipping of my vehicle in a prompt and professional manner. I had a variable timetable that changed on multiple occasions and she was able to meet all my requests. Her service was great! [ View ]
    Response:Call for a free quote!! MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of even with your specific time constraints and deadlines! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of! [ view ]
    Poster:Dionis MaloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my car
    Review:Mr. Yeargin and his support people were exceptionally professional and informative. This is the first time I've used a transport company and everything was explained to me. The price was within range that I expected. Mine was a somewhat difficult sit... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed OwensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Life saver!!
    Review:I had contracted with another auto transport company and was awaiting the schedule for pick up as the days before my move were quickly flying by... I called that company and expressed my concern that time was running out and they did little to con... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue FletcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent work
    Review:I am incredibly busy and was very specific with my initial request for a particular day to have my vehicle picked up. Although this is generally contrary to the business practices of the transport companies, Martha diligently worked to find a good ca... [ More ]
    Response:Call for a free quote! MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 Thank you so much for the detailed review in how effectively we were able to accommodate your specific time constraints! I always give my best in every transport and strive to get my customers the best price... Thanks again and I'm so happy you had a great experience :) [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan P
    Date:10/16/2014 6:09:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45