View 152,846 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,847th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2502 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.15% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.85% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:The transportation company's representative demonstrated great communication skills. She let the sender and receiver up to the minute details from beginning to end. I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group's Chell Hart for reliability. They are a re... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Chay
    Date:11/26/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was excellent. She worked very hard to secure a transport and was successful. At the end I decided to fly and get the vehicle but Chell was great to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Sye Bennefield
    Date:11/26/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922)
    Review:ASG agent Sam answered all of my questions patiently and honestly. Initially i was very anxious as this is my first time transporting my Lexus but Sam explained the entire process. She sent me the entire paper work. After reviewing them i was ready t... [ More ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON (360) 200 6922 sam@autoshipping group.com CALL ME FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE...LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE MILITARY OR SR FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNT. Sandeep, Thank you for taking the time to complete the process and send your 5-STAR review. It was a pleasure helping you with your transport. When it is your first time it is a learning experience as well as making you nervous. I always encourage my customer to call whenever they have questions or concerns or just don't remember the first conversation when they place their order.....I look forward to helping you again in the future.....Best Regards, Sam [ view ]
    Poster:Sandeep
    Date:11/26/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: shipment of car
    Review:The customer service was personable, prompt and overall excellent. The shipping dates were hit and fee I ended up paying was very reasonable. [ View ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR YOUR ESTIMATE Peter, I know you are a very busy person and I just want to thank you for taking the time to do your Transport Review.....and for using our company to help you ship your car. I look forward to helping you for any other auto shipping in the future. In the mean time, please feel free to have anyone you know who could use my services to please call.....Happy Holidays!!....Sam [ view ]
    Poster:Peter Grove
    Date:11/26/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:Great experience shipping with Mike and Auto Shipping Group! Car was picked up on the day I initially requested in CA and delivered on time to my home in MA. Mike checked in regularly with updates. I would highly recommend Mike and Auto Shipping Grou... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 Mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Andrew, thanks for the 5-Star review!! It was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate the interactions we had, and was very pleased to know all went nice and smooth. Please let me know if you can use my help in the future, or even a friend or associate. Have a great Thanksgiving, and thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group! Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Wish all opportunities were as smooth as our transaction with Auto Shipping Group. Malia was a consummate professional in guiding me through the process from beginning to follow up. It is extremely rare in todays world to experience outstanding custo... [ More ]
    Poster:Herb Or Betty FanzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Date:11/26/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly freiley 3602006854
    Review:kim was so professional, made the shipping a no hassle ship, she kept me updated with every step of the way She was a true professional on it and I will come back with no hesitations . I I will recommend her to friends for sure [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Futty! What can I say! You have been a wonderful customer and awesome to work with! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. Happy Thanksgiving! [ view ]
    Poster:Futty Danso
    Date:11/26/2014 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:Cant say enough of our sales rep Stephanie. She had tremendous follow through, we received our estimate instantly. Our driver was very friendly and actually delivered the car a day early. Excellant service and I would recommend to friends. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star Service***Over 6 years experience***Call ME Direct Today****Vanessa, Thank you for the Awesome 5 Star Review. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arises again. Happy Holidays!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Vanessa SettonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2014 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:It was reassuring to have one contact person with your company. Felicia was always available and kept me informed of every step in the process. Since this was a new experience for me, it was particularly helpful. During the weekend I changed the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna ConwayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Fast Service
    Review:The number of quotes, brokers and carriers can get quite overwhelming. I went with Auto Shipping Group as they seem to be one of the biggest broker firms. Since they are one of the biggest they have good electronic data to track whom of the shipper... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Andy! I love being able to coordinate with dealerships for pick ups. You had a horribly tough delivery location and I appreciate that your were open to the idea of an alternate delivery location so we could get your new baby to you! I wish you a T the best this holiday season and look forward to serving you in the upcoming year! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Andy H
    Date:11/25/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Our cars were shipped safely!
    Review:We were impressed with the professional way the shippers interacted with us, and cared for the vehicles. Thank you for a great shipping experience! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Craig, Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I am so glad that both vehicles were delivered with out any issues. If you need anything else please let me know! Happy Holidays. [ view ]
    Poster:JH
    Date:11/25/2014 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good communiction, fast realiable service
    Review:I was searching for a carrier to transport my car. I have used ASG before so I gave them another shot. Price quoted was fair and they found a carrier in a reasonable amount of time. I had a nice carrier so that was a plus. Each carrier will be d... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Chuck, Thank you so much for the review! I hope to hear from you again soon to transport another vehicle. Happy Holidays. [ view ]
    Poster:ChasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Fine Customer Service
    Review:I had an excellent experience with Auto Shipping Group. They came back with a quote within minutes of my inputting my information around 10pm. Danielle Heagy called me first thing in the morning, and since my line was busy she sent an email promptl... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Lynn- Thank you SO much for the FANTASTIC 5 STAR review! You were such a pleasure to work with! With the delays we experienced with the WEATHER you were so UNDERSTANDING and that I appreciate! It is something that HAPPENS quite often during the WINTER time, thank you for your PATIENCE during the delay! I am so HAPPY that you are SATISFIED with your experience with me and my company. As it is something I strive for with every customer to provide a POSITIVE experience! I am so SORRY to hear about your experience with your purchase over Craigslist. I hope you were able to get everything taken care of on that end! Take care Lynn! If you need ANYTHING else let me know!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Lynn SelkeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Best Company for auto shipping
    Review:This company is definitely a solid choice for auto shipping. I had my vehicle shipped over 2800 miles and it arrived in 10 days, undamaged, and ready to drive. My agent was Danielle Heagy and I would absolutely recommend her. I had several small issu... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Chris- First off let me say THANK YOU for your SERVICE to our COUNTRY!! It is such a special thing and I feel you need to be recognized for the SACRIFICE you have given for all of us! Thank you for the WONDERFUL review! I am so glad that I was able to assist during the transport of your vehicle! I am sorry about the delays in the time but I am GLAD that I was there for you EVERY step of the way to help you out! If you need anything let me know! Just remember next Thanksgiving I will be coming to base with a BUNCH of food for you and your buddies! Enjoy!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Chris WeltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 7:37:00 PM
    Review:I have heard and read about horror stories when people have moved their vehicles. I can honestly say it was a smooth process for me and I am so thankful. The bid I accepted was good and fair. They picked the car up the night before which worked well ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott BurdetteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transport Service!
    Review:Malia is very knowledgeable about vehicle transportation! Thanks to her I felt very well informed when deciding to ship my vehicle. Her experience in this industry also makes her very efficient, even in the days waiting for a truck she was working ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Customer
    Date:11/25/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Review:A friend had previously worked with Sue Garrison and was very happy with the experience. She had contacted about ten companies before deciding to go with Sue so I knew a complete review had been done. I was very happy with Sue, Val and our driv... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Oh thanks so much Terry for a stellar review. Please say hi to Claudia for me. It was a pleasure doing business with both of you and very grateful for the recommendation. Happy holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Terry ConwayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing!!!
    Review:My experience with this company was beyond amazing. Danielle was more than accommodating and helpful! She stayed within my budget of $1150 and found me a carrier incredibly quickly, it took only four days after I first talked to her. She stayed in c... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Tyeisha- What can I say?? YOU are AMAZING! THANK you SO much for this FABULOUS review! This has by far been one of my favorite transports! I know I say this every time I get off the phone with one of my customers, but you truly were a pleasure to work with! I am so HAPPY everything turned out just PERFECTLY during your transport. I strive for each of my customers to feel I am keeping in contact with them the whole time and making their transport MY PRIORITY. Again THANK YOU for the WONDERFUL review, you are such a sweetheart! If you need another transport in the future I would be so happy to work with you again!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Tyeisha Travis
    Date:11/25/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Sam Anderson
    Review:Sam did an outstanding job assisting me w my vehicle shipment. She assured me that the truck would be shipped to me in due time and ASG delivered. I will recommend ASG to other military members and I will directly reference Sam Anderson's contact inf... [ More ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com...LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK, TOO!! Jimmy, Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to send this 5-STAR review. It was a pleasure helping you...and thank you for your service to this great country of ours...as with you, any of your friends who are in the military will receive a discount from me.....and yes, please give them my direct contact information. . Regards, Sam [ view ]
    Poster:Jimmy Smith
    Date:11/25/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:They arranged pick-up of the vehicle very promptly. The driver and his company were very friendly. Kimberly was nice and responsive. I would use again if / when I need to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Trevor, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Trevor P JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt Service from MA to CA
    Review:I didn't realize how competitive the vehicle transport business was. We were contacted by a number of brokers with prices varying by $600. We tried one with no luck on the lower end. Then Kimberly contacted us and was straight up on the cost if you w... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Kevin, I am so glad that everything went as expected! If you need anything else please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin L Wilkins
    Date:11/25/2014 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was outstanding. I selected Auto Shipping Group, Inc., in the first place because her explanation of the process helped ease my anxiety about shipping our car (a first for us). She was equally good when it came to actually settin... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***Over 6 years Experience***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY*****Ira, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. I am happy to hear that I was able to make this process less hectic for you by educating you about this industry. I am here anytime you need another auto shipment. Take Care, and Happy Holidays to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Ira WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 8:34:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie, was very responsive, thorough and vigilant in getting me my quote, follow through with details of the transport once the order was processed. She was very quick to respond when they was an issue with directions and needs in the midst of o... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***Over 6 years Experience***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY*****Mark, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation. I am very happy to hear you were pleased with the service I provided to you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arises again. Take care, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! [ view ]
    Poster:mark w
    Date:11/24/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I received a low quote from Mark at Nationwide. I was warned it was too low and sure enough the day before pick up he called claiming the driver had mechanical trouble. I called ASG and Stephanie went to work right away and found me a driver that c... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***Over 6 years Experience***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY*****Vince, Thank you for the AWESOME review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am so happy I was able to get your vehicle picked up for you right away and relieve all the stress. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. Take Care, and Happy Holidays!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Vince
    Date:11/24/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipping a vehicle experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I was really nervous as I didn't know what to expect. I've done some research and came upon situations involving scammers. That really made me worry. The one thing that I read was that to never book wi... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Vihn- Thank you SO much for the WONDERFUL review! You were such a pleasure to work with! This can really be a scary industry if you do not know what you are getting into and not know all the facts. If you are paying upfront to transport your vehicle it is probably not a good idea, in most cases. I am GLAD I was able to explain and EDUCATE you on the industry and how our company operates. If you or anyone you know needs a transport let me know! THANK YOU again for the REVIEW!!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Vinh NguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:Chell Hart and Auto Shipping Group, Inc. is certainly the best choice I could have made in choosing a an auto transport company. I studied and checked out ten other companies before selecting Auto Shipping Group and Cell Hart to ship my car with fro... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Jim!! I had so much fun with your route! You were a very nice gentleman to work with on this transport. We are keeping the data for your carrier and we appreciate the feedback- it helps us put together our preferred carrier lists for future clientele. I hope you have the best holiday season and I look forward to helping you or your family with any future shipping needs! Thanks again! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:James F Schleis- Tr1This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and price
    Review:Stephanie has helped me move many cars and always finds the best drivers and best rates. She is very friendly, knowledgeable and gets the job done right. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star Service***CALL ME TODAY FOR FREE QUOTE***OVER 6YRS EXPERIENCE***John, Thank you for the awesome 5 Star Review. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocations. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:John Bisceglie
    Date:11/24/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was prompt and easy to use and I would definitely work with them again. Felicia made sure to keep me in the loop with frequent phone calls. Would definitely recommend. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Megan...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:11/24/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Doug Kinsley
    Review:I purchased a truck on eBay and was looking for a reasonable price to get it to West Virginia. After contacting some shippers with really cheap rates I decided to read up on these different transporters to see their feedback. I was shocked.I decided ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review and what an excellent one Doug! I try and be as professional as I can and provide information for you to make the best informed decision and it looks like it worked out great for you! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Doug KinsleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 6:22:00 AM
    Subject: Getting my van to Idaho
    Review:Malia went the extra mile getting my full size van to Idaho, very good experience, my van arrived on time with no damage. Would,and most Lilkly will use this company again for sure! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS AND QUOTES. Barney, thank you so much for the wonderful review! You are the best by far. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barney Redlich
    Date:11/24/2014 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Bronco delivery to Greenville SC
    Review:We were very surprised to see the truck arrive so quickly. The drivers were polite, courteous and willing to work on drop off arrangements. I will recommend this group to others in need of transporting a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART***(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Donald, I could hear the concern if your voice when we set up this transport request, so I am tickled that we got this done in a timely and cost effective manner. My job is made much easier when I have good clients and you were a great client. I was appreciative of your ability to be flexible with a carrier that is driven (that was punny...) to get routes done within the scheduled timelines for all his customers. I hope you will remember me to those who mention a transport need! Happy Holidays! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Donald CombsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2014 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I am so thankful to have found Julie!!!!!! The broker I originally went with lied to me and caused such a delay and confusion. Julie called me to follow up and I told her my situation. I cancelled with the liars and went with Auto Shipping Group. ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 Bob, It was my pleasure to get your vehicle moving to you and it was nice meeting you. My best to you and your family and if the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Thank You, Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Paglia
    Date:11/23/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez- good service provided
    Review:It was my first time to transport my car. I have limited time since I need to come to CA as soon as possible. I only had about one week to deal with the transportation. Randy helped me a lot during this process. He is very professional in this field ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360.406.4885***Thank you sir for taking the time to leave me a review. It was my pleasure to assist you with your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Bingyin ZhaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service at the lowest price
    Review:I was looking for a top-rated transporter for my newly acquired BMW Z4M (from CO to NYC), and ASG not only provided that, but did so at the lowest price. Lance Staab at ASG not only matched the quote from Amerifreight, but committed to delivering the... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Roozbeh, Thank you so much for the great review. It was pleasure assistin you with the transport of the BMW. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Roozbeh Alavi
    Date:11/23/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-408-4893
    Review:Lance did a great job at every stage of the Transport. He was very helpful in explaining the entire shipping process starting from giving the quotes to following up after the vehicle was delivered. I was very happy with the customer service and profe... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Grace Thank you for such a great reveiw. It was fantastic assisting you in transporting your vehicle. It was a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to helping you gain. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Grace B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2014 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I could not have been more pleased with my car delivery! They met all time frames, answered and returned calls immediately and the price was very reasonable. The driver kept in touch and gave us plenty of notice of arrival and was very pleasant. Comp... [ More ]
    Response:***SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com*** [ view ]
    Poster:Jennie Makuch
    Date:11/21/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 360-464-2571).
    Review:I have never shipped a car before and now I need my hand held. Robert did just that by taking his time with me and also providing me his direct line for a personal direct contact if I have any questions or concerns. This was very important to me as i... [ More ]
    Response:***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Deanna for your feedback! I'm happy to be assisting you while getting your vehicle shipped. I appreciate that you reached out to me when you had questions and trusted me to help coordinate your transport. Again, thank you for the review. CALL FOR FREE QUOTE!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Deanna EsabalidisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: hona accord
    Review:i have shipped my honda accord with this company, and let me tell you that at first i didn't think i was ging to get my vehicle shipped on time buy i was wrong. thank you. [ View ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL FOR FREE QUOTE TODAY***360-207-5480***** [ view ]
    Poster:lela
    Date:11/21/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Rush in shipping cars
    Review:when i decided to ship my cars ,i received plenty of offers that i reviewed very carefully for honesty and reliability .i was really apprehensive since i did not know who to trust but one agent stood out among so many .she was very diligent and knowl... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Carlos! I was so glad I got be the person to help you with you dual car transport. When we originally set up this route we had a HORRIBLE delivery destination and I am glad that my knowledge of the industry and shipping routes helped us figure out an end stop that would actually get these cars moved before you had to leave for your vacation. (I hope the sun and sand is fully therapeutic!) I wish you all the best, Carlos! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos A Rosas- Tr1This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 6:14:00 AM
    Subject: Had to call to find our truck.
    Review:Our truck was picked up on a Wed and we figure a week and a half for shipping. 2 weeks later, we received our truck. Not a big deal really, but we had to call our broker multiple times to find out the status of our vehicle. After spending that muc... [ More ]
    Response:****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Courtney and Chris for the honest feedback. First of all, I apologize that the carrier had delays with his truck and resulted in a late delivery, but I'm thankful that we were at least able to successfully get your vehicle to Washington. I assure you the carrier was very difficult to get a hold of and I would have been able to give you more detailed information regarding the truck status if the carrier responded to me sooner if at all myself. Again, thank you for the review. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! [ view ]
    Poster:Courtney And Chris OlsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2014 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell Hart did a great job communicating with me on the shipment of my Range Rover Sport from California to Kentucky. The truck delivered it on a Saturday and she gave me her cell to make sure everything went smooth. Great company to use. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Lucas, I really appreciated that you placed your trust in me with the shipment on your brand new Sport! I always worry a little about weekend deliveries and pick ups because our dispatch office is closed, but I will always make sure that my clients have a way to contact me- even on weekends! Please remember me to friends and family if you they have any shiping needs! Thanks, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Lucas Chesnut
    Date:11/20/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely Great Experience
    Review:After reading a lot of online reviews relating to car transporters, I was very concerned that there would be lots of problems in transporting my car from MD to WA. Auto Shipping Group (ASG), however, was great. Kimberly of ASG walked me through the... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jeff, Thank you so much! I am so extremely happy that everything went off as I described to you. If there is anything else I can do for you or your son please please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff A
    Date:11/20/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Auto Shipping group has been my main company to ship cars this year and as always very pompt and communication is always perfect.thank you [ View ]
    Poster:lele
    Date:11/20/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Moving from MA to CA
    Review:I moved from Massachusetts to California and worked with Brandon Bond at Auto Shipping group to have my car transported. Had a positive experience overall with Brandon and Auto Shipping group and would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response: 5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Lynne, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Reema H
    Date:11/20/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Review:Very pleased. Vehicle treated carefully, plastic sheeting covered the convertible top. Drivers businesslike, pleasant to deal with. Wendy Barker, contact person, was very helpful locating a driver, kept in contact, made sure the driver was in cont... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Henry!! You did it! Thank you so much for this review. I am sorry the first company that you had decided to go with failed to pick up your car.Coming back to me definitely paid off and your car is now shipped. I hope you enjoy it! Thank you again...Wendy Barker ..Easing minds one car at a time! ASG! HONEST !RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:Henry Hopkins
    Date:11/20/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Julie Johnston was prompt in responding to my requests for information and updates and was in my opinion very efficient in arranging my pickup and transport. I would certainly recommend the company and would rate Julie and the company as a 5 star. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Wayne thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. My best to you and if you need transport again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne Bynum
    Date:11/20/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Wendy Barker was extremely helpful. She made sure that she keep in contact with me and informed me as soon as a carrier became available. There wasn't any tricks or gimmicks. I would definitely use their services again. [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Hello Willie! It has been great corresponding with you. Once you are able to get the dates worked out with your employer, I will be here ready to ship your car. I appreciate your business and will be talking to you again soon! Thank you ..Wendy Barker...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:WILLIE CRAIG
    Date:11/20/2014 6:52:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped Two Cars for First Time No Problem
    Review:I had never shipped any vehicles before, but Wendy guided me through the process and took care of everything. When I had questions about the carrier pick up times, I could get in touch with Wendy directly, or she would promptly return my call. The ca... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Thank you Mark! It was was great working with you and following you through the entire process. I was happy to answer all of your questions and help you. Enjoy your move! Thank you...Wendy Barker..Easing minds one car at a time! ASG! HONEST!RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:11/19/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Auto carrier
    Review:I can't express how happy I was with the service . Since I am a Vietnam veteran and cannot talk from agent orange . Robert Reyes and the driver really help Calin was the driver. They both went out there way to help . Everything turned out perfect . T... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you George for your feedback and review! It was a pleasure to assist getting your vehicle shipped and I'm glad everything went smoothly with you and the driver. CALL FOR FREE QUOTE!! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELIABLE POINT OF CONTACT WHEN SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE [ view ]
    Poster:George (Text Only)This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 7:55:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51