View 151,273 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,274th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2308 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.59% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.41% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: excellent service!!!!!
    Review:I am very happy I am having the opportunity to write about my experience with Auto Shipping Group. When I decided to move from Florida to Oregon one of the main decisions I had to make was to either sell my car or ship it across country & afte... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloria CarlsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams@602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was terrific. Everything she promised was done. Car was picked and up and delivered on time. Car was clean, had a full tank of gas, and the driver were courteous and respectful. Felicia called and let us know when the car would be picked up a... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Sheldon! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! We pre screen the carriers we work with. I'm glad your transporting experience was stellar. Well thank so much and please take care. Thanks a lot~ [ view ]
    Poster:Sheldon Levitt
    Date:10/31/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams@602-428-6872
    Review:Service was terrific. Every thing I was told by Felicia was done. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Car was clean and the driver and helper were very nice and respectful. Felicia was extremely helpful. We were called about pick time an... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheldon Levitt
    Date:10/31/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:We had an F350 delivered from Arizona to New York. Their customer service was great. Every time I had a question, Mike was able to respond right away. Excellent timing, and very helpful. I hope to do more business with them in the future. Thank you v... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bianca, Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate it! It was great working with you. I certainly appreciate your business, and be sure to let me know if I can help you or an associate in the future. Have a great weekend! Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Bianca
    Date:10/31/2014 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service Within time
    Review:We have received vehicle before the given time.It has saved lot of extra effort in unknown city. This helps towhole family. [ View ]
    Poster:Pan Dhoni
    Date:10/31/2014 1:29:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks to Brandon
    Review:Brandon helped me shipped my car from California to Texas and nothing was stolen or missing front my car, my car is not damaged and the driver was nice [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Bisola, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bisola Orunja This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Stars
    Review:I've had Brandon at Auto Shipping Group ship our full size long bed 3/4 ton and dually company trucks across the country several times now and everything went very smoothly from start to finish. Prices were good and trucks were picked up and delivere... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Derek, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Derek
    Date:10/30/2014 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Super surprised, thank you Malia!!!
    Review:Couldn't believe how easy my transport went. I heard so many nightmare stories I was so worried when it came time to plan and ship my car. I have to give it to Malia, she was a real sweetheart when it came to planning an getting my car to me. I will ... [ More ]
    Poster:VernThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:I always satisfy while doing business with this company, particularly with Malia. She cares about customers and she is knowledgable. I will be very pleased to work with her next time. [ View ]
    Poster:Vu Pham
    Date:10/30/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia did an outstanding job. She always gets me good prices with reliable carries. I never experienced any delay or trouble while working with her. [ View ]
    Poster:Vu Pham
    Date:10/30/2014 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart - (360) 464-1039
    Review:I was very nervous to ship my car as I had never done it before. I heard so many horror stories about people losing their deposits, damaged cars, mileage added onto cars, delays in transport, and surprise increases in transport costs. In addition, ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Paul, I am so happy I could take the stress out of transporting your vehicle! I don't get many customers that are shipping a car for fun- most of my clientele are moving or have bought or sold a vehicle and can't drive it themselves and I am always tickled to know I could eliminate some of the inherent nervousness that comes with handing over your keys and your car. I was impressed with your knowledge of shipping when you called me and appreciate that your were an active partner in the shipping process. Please remember me to your friends and family so I can take care of them as well as I took care of you! And thanks again fort he nice words! -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Paul C
    Date:10/30/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Classic car transportation
    Review:I had a nice experience transporting 4 classic cars with this company. Kimberly was very helpfull coordinating that all were delivered in the same week and because transporting this cars is not easy. They usually do not start so loading is difficult.... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Gonzalo, I really loved moving all 4 of your vehicles for you. Each one had its special situation but I am glad i got them all to the port in time to make the vessel to go overseas. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:G Bulnes
    Date:10/30/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Mike was great!
    Review:I worked with Mike McLoughlin. Mike was always very professional and had some of best customer service I have seen in many years. He was in contact with me at every juncture, even gave me his home number in case I had any concerns or questions. The d... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mark, Thank you for the kind review. I am so pleased things went so smoothly. I enjoyed working with you, and am glad your move went well. Please let me know if I can help you or one of your associates in the future. Thanks! Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Causey
    Date:10/30/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: martha castillo
    Review:I love this woman! She helped me out of a tight jam and got me shipped on a days notice!! Would definitely use this company again in a heartbeat!! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! You were in a JAM Ashleigh and had a terrible broker working for you and I was set on turning it around! Not only did I get you the best price but I got you picked up on the exact day and delivered on the exact day needed! I am so happy you gave me the chance to serve you! Thanks again :) [ view ]
    Poster:Ashleigh SarenanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-464-2504
    Review:I contacted Martha based on reviews I found online. Her service was beyond what was expected. She was honest, reliable, and efficient. She stayed in contact with us the whole transport. Originally our transport was quoted as a 3 day enclosed shipment... [ More ]
    Poster:Darren GoldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon 360-200-7549
    Review:Brandon explained detail process for me and it turn out exactly what he explained to me. The car was delivered on time. The driver called me couple hours before he delivered the car that gave me more time to go home from work. The driver was polite... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Tim , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Nguyen
    Date:10/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 360-464-2571
    Review:I am very happy and will definitely use Robert at Auto Shipping Group to haul my cars. They really came through for me. [ View ]
    Response:**Robert J Reyes** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Randy for your feedback. It was exciting to assist getting those 12 cars to Arkansas from Las Vegas. I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:randy
    Date:10/30/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Robert was our representative from the beginning to the end, it was nice to have a single person of contact. He has been polite and able to answer any questions or concerns that we had promptly and put us at ease with the whole shipping process. We... [ More ]
    Response:**ROBERT J REYES** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Marisa for your feedback, it was a pleasure speaking with you and I look forward talking to you more in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Marisa
    Date:10/30/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes ML 350 from NJ to TX
    Review:They were very prompt in answering my request and finding me a transport company. I received the contact number for the driver which was good to keep a track of your car. Delivery was on time. Their quote was the highest among all the brokers i conta... [ More ]
    Poster:Tijil AgarwalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Delivered Perfectly
    Review:They did a great job of picking up, and delivering my Jeep to the new owner in Colorado. I would use them again. Thanks for such speedy service! ..................................... [ View ]
    Response:***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Jon for your feedback. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Happy to provide an exceptional customer service experience without any stress or worries. [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Mock
    Date:10/30/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Lance did an outstanding job following up with me the customer and the contracted carrier. Motocycle was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Thank you! Rick Case [ View ]
    Response:LANCE STAAB 360-406-4893 LANCE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Rick, Thank you for such a great review. it was a pleasure assisting you with the transport of your Motorcycle. I really appreciate the time you took from your day to leave me your comments.thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Case
    Date:10/30/2014 6:44:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison-360-200-4785 -Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I've moved a few times in the last 20 years, I've had terrible experiences. Let me tell you this was the BEST experience I've had and felt comfortable about. Sue Garrison was and is the ultimate professional from the beginning to end. Quote and fi... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Moe for that stellar review! I absolutely loved working with you and glad I earned your trust. I am glad our carrier came through for you successfully as well. We try very hard to contract only the best. Thanks again for posting, it means everything to me and ASG! [ view ]
    Poster:Moe
    Date:10/30/2014 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: Wendy Barker
    Review:WEndy was very conscientious about the shipment of my car the whole time and kept me updated on the status. [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3680 Sweet Helga! Thank you for this 5 star review! It was my pleasure working with you and guiding you through the entire process! Enjoy your new car! Wendy Barker easing minds one car at a time. [ view ]
    Poster:Helga
    Date:10/30/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my car from NY to AZ
    Review:This experience of shipping my car was better than I could have hoped for. My contact at Auto Shipping Group, Robert Reyes was polite, knowledgeable and prompt to return my phone calls and e-mails. The shipper, Royal Auto Transport took excellent c... [ More ]
    Response:****Robert J Reyes 360-464-2571***** Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for your feedback Lorraine. You were very easy to work with and I had a pleasure finding you a reliable carrier. I look forward to speaking with you again when you need to ship your car back to NY. [ view ]
    Poster:Lorraine HissigerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Malia McClain
    Review:My account executive was Malia McClain I was very nervous about this whole thing based on some of the horror stories I read on line and how each carrier seemed to try and scare you away from the competition. In the end I just sorted through my 11 d... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA -360-214-3671 - GOING ON SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, AND I AM ALSO AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Gerry, see....I promised you everything would be just fine. Thank you so much for choosing my company, and for choosing me. Your review was very nice. Malia@autoshippinggroup.cm [ view ]
    Poster:Gerry HatcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo 360-464-2504
    Review:My experience with Martha at ASG was excellent, she is prompt and knowledgeable. I had number of requests from Martha, prescreen trackers for me, and follow up on pickup and delivery times; Martha followed everything I requested. Good Job! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review. You were a little nervous and skeptical but am glad you put your trust in us. Thank you for working with me and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Prakhina
    Date:10/29/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT Service!!!
    Review:Lance is always spectacular when in comes to getting the job done efficiently. I have worked with him a couple times now and will continue to do business with the company as direct result of the superior customer service he has provided. His commun... [ More ]
    Response:LANCE STAAB 360-406-4893 LANCE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Halima, Thank you so much for such a fantastic review. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me both times you transported the vehicles. Always a pleasure assisting you. Looking forward to helping you again [ view ]
    Poster:Halima KhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:I had already committed to another company and didn't think it was going to work out when I contacted Auto Shipping Group. The original company ended up working out so I did not use ASG but I would if I needed to ship again. Tony was very knowledge... [ More ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera 360 464 2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Mr. Hill thank you so very much for the kind words and i really do hope that we can do business in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:BV Hill
    Date:10/29/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Review:The Company delivered great! Sue was amazing and very helpful throughout the whole way. They picked up my car and delivered on time. The guy that picked up was really nice and to the point. He delivered fast. The only thing would be that it would be ... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Raquel for posting! Really appreciate the kind words. Most carriers if they can maneuver right to your door, they do. Sometimes depending on size of road or road resrictions it may prevent that, but overall they do a pretty decent job of getting very close in most cases. Thanks again for taking the time to post, it is greatly appreciated. [ view ]
    Poster:Raquel
    Date:10/29/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I was amazed just how smooth the whole process went. I had heard stories from friends about how transporting your vehicle could be a real hassle. Stephanie made sure everything worked well for me and that there were no problems. Can you believe they ... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Chris, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Also, wanted to send a HUGE THANK YOU out for serving our country. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:10/29/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. Kimberly was really helpful in scheduling my car and ensuring it was picked up. She answered my questions promptly. My only complaint is the timing of when the carrier would pickup my car. I wish it c... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! William, Thank you so much for this review! I am sorry the carrier was delayed. I wish they would have been a little closer to their time frame. We all understand times are estimates. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:WW
    Date:10/29/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:They make it easy to ship your car cross country. Kimberly is very helpful and responds quickly to any questions I had. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Amanda, Thank you so much! I have enjoyed every conversation we have had! If there is anything else you need before delivery please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:AGL
    Date:10/29/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Problem Free Transport
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was painless and problem free. I had to postpone my original pick up date the first time I scheduled it. There where no cancellation fee's, hassles, or complaining. When I did decide to reschedule my pick up ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! William, I am so happy you enjoyed this transport! If there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to get a hold of me! Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:William StaelensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:The move went much smoother than I would've thought. Especially since moving my apartment was a complete fiasco. My only complaint would be the timing of the carrier, however, that was pretty minor since they did communicate with me pretty well to th... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mike, Thank you for the positive review! I am sorry that the carrier had some delays. If we could have prevented the delays we would have. Thank you again for working with us! [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Very Disapoited
    Review:I first came into contact with Dan Cabral around the 1st of October 2014. He appeared to be very professional and tried to give me all the information up front. Although one of his selling points for “Auto Shipping Group Inc” was to loo... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mark, I would first like to apologize if you were unhappy with my customer service. I just want to go over a few points that I think were misunderstood with how this industry works. We provide a quote to transport your vehicle. Once we have a carrier, they provide us with an ESTIMATED pick up and delivery date. I do apologize if the carrier did not answer your phone calls. You hire us to help facilitate the communication between you and the carrier. I was able to make contact with the carrier and get some more information. When you cannot reach the carrier, you called me, and I was able to reach them. Again that is what you hired our company to do. I was more than willing to take a list of things to speak to the carrier about and get the answers you needed and get back to you. The carrier that was assigned to you closes between 3 pm and 4 pm Pacific time daily so if you were calling after that time, then that would be why they were not answering your calls. I am sorry the driver arrived so early in the morning, but am happy that they were willing to take a different money option. As for the asking for a review: My job is to provide 5 star customer service, some customer believe that I have provided that service, while others like you for example do not. I do my best to provide the best customer service I can, and my other reviews I have received show for that. Unfortunately not every customer will be happy. We are asked by the owner of the company who watches for our reviews to make sure we get them. So yes we do ask repeatedly because we value customer comments so we can figure out where we can improve. We do offer a contest which you are more than welcome to check out the link below. Again I am sorry if you feel that I did not provide 5 star service, to have your vehicle picked up and delivered in a timely manner, and most of your review is about the lack of communication with the carrier not me. I wish I could have been more help to get them to pick up the phone, but I am glad you were able to get a hold of me whenever you needed. I wish you luck. Contest link: http://autoshippinggroup.com/shipping-contest/ Contest winners: http://autoshippinggroup.com/shipping-contest-winners/ [ view ]
    Poster:Mark HutsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Nancy Nelson 360-243-9514
    Review:Nancy was absolutely amazing 5 star service! Nancy with Auto Shipping Group made the world of shipping vehicles so much easier to understand and she had a lot of knowledge about their service. I will definitely recommend Auto Shipping Group and Nan... [ More ]
    Response:Nancy, Nancy@autoshippinggroup.com, 360 243 9514. Thanks for allowing me to assist you explore the best option for your particular auto transport needs. I hope your surprise restoration project works out just the way you hope it will. [ view ]
    Poster:AB
    Date:10/29/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:My overall experience with The Auto Shipping Group was terrific. They were very attentive to the needs of my 82 year old mother-in-law, followed up with phone calls and emails and made what has generally been a very unpleasant task in the past, into ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com David,It really was a pleasure helping you and your Motherin law with you trying to get you transported even though it t did not happen. I am looking forward to the transport back with your mother inlaw and the referrals you have forwarded to me. I will everything possible to make their transport smooth and without worry. [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:10/29/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Review:Excellent and honest people. On point with what they promise you. My car was on time and was a smooth transition. The best price out there $650 can't go wrong with that... I would use them agian and will recomend to everyone!!! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much Denise for the amazing review. I try and be as professional as I can and provide information for you to make the best informed decision and it looks like it worked out great for you! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Denise ReyesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: on time delivery!
    Review:Lance was great to deal with...totally knowledgeable and helpful..any concerns or problems were dealt with immediately and this made for a great experience...good to know that Lance is on the job..I've shipped a lot of autos and this one ranks about ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-408-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ken, I was so glad I was able to assist you in this most stressful transport. I know it was not easy for you but we stuck together and got it done. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to write me a fantastic review. It is greatly appreciated. Let me know if I can assist you or any one you know in regards to transporting.Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Iacobelli
    Date:10/29/2014 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: transportation of my Grand National
    Review:Everything from start to finish was fast, courteous and professional. I will definitely use them again. Price was competitive, pick up was right on time and delivery was as well. Was very concerned about choosing a company after reading some of the n... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Kasprzak
    Date:10/29/2014 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: TRANSPORTING CAR FROM LOUISIANA TO DENVER
    Review:MARTHA CASTILLO IS GREAT - SHE IS CHEERFUL AND FOLLOWS THROUGH. SHE HELPED ME MAKE ARRANGEMENTS AT SHORT NOTICE TO MOVE ONE CAR FROM DENVER TO NEW ORLEANS AND ANOTHER CAR FROM NEW ORLEANS TO DENVER. COWBOY TRANSPORT (TRACKING NUMBER 1012586) BROUGH... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much Lee for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of with your specific time constraints on both of your cars! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of! [ view ]
    Poster:Cornelia E. Wyma
    Date:10/29/2014 5:34:00 AM
    Subject: 100 times better that our last experience
    Review:The entire process was very professional and smooth. Tige Yeargin of Auto Shipping Group Inc. provided a quote on the phone. No pressure, not zillions of phone calls, emails, or text messages. When we were ready, I called him back and set up the t... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:JudyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: Do not trust this company...
    Review:Only use the car shipping service if you must. The actual vehicle carrier was professional and courteous, however this company is not to be trusted. First, Tony told us that we could pay the carrier with a credit card, only to find out that it ... [ More ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera 360-464-2582 TonyAutoshippinggroup.com Nathan, I would first like to apologize if you think the service was not as expected. However I do need to clarify a few things. You are told up front many times that we take deposit information by credit card or check, and on the day of pick up that is charged. The balance is always paid cash or cashier check. It is number 5 in our terms and conditions which we have a signed contract with acknowledging that you read them. So yes you were aware it was cash or cashier check at delivery. Here is a copy of number 5 from our terms: 5. Unlike numerous other shippers, we do not require any money from you until the day your vehicle is loaded on to the carrier. At the time you place your order, a credit card or check is provided to be kept on file. Your credit card will be authorized at the time you place your order. A fee of 30.00 per 1000 charged will be applied to all credit card transactions. The check will be processed the day of pick up. On the date your vehicle is scheduled to be loaded on to the carrier, we will process that payment for the deposit. The balance is due at delivery with cash, cashier check or money order directly to the carrier. Please ask about our offshores, overseas, or out of country payment policy. Next, the average time for a carrier to get coast to coast is 7-10 days, or 350 miles per day. There was nothing indicated to me that the vehicle could not arrive before a specific date. If there were date restrictions those should have been told to me when the order was placed. Here is a copy of number one from our terms and conditions which again you signed and agreed to: 1. Auto Shipping Group Inc. agrees to have vehicle(s) described in quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Auto Shipping Group Inc. does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date. The normal pick up time frame is 1 to 10 business days. Lastly, it is part of my job to get a review from every customer whether they are positive or negative. Of course we do everything we can to provide the 5 star service. I am sorry if you feel that that specific service is not provided. The carrier do not contact us everyday to let us know their status. They only contact us if they are ahead of schedule as in your case they did because no one was there to receive the vehicle. Typically we try to help in these situations but since I did now know when you were arriving in Florida, it was best for you to work something out with the carrier directly since you knew your time line better than I did. Again I am sorry if you feel that I did not provide 5 star customer service, and I wish you well. [ view ]
    Poster:NathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Greer SC to Vancouver WA
    Review:Their service was excellent and everything was on time. My car arrived on time without any damages. Iwould use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:*****Robert J Reyes****** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Hyunjoon for the feedback! I am glad we were able to ship your vehicle to Washington and I hope to speak to you again when making future plans to ship your car. [ view ]
    Poster:Hyunjoon An
    Date:10/28/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:I have shipped four vehicles in the past and this was the most professional and on-time experience I have had. Daniel was able to locate a carrier that kept outstanding communication with me and adjusted his schedule to accommodate my needs. I also a... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was my pleasure in serving you and look forward till the next time. [ view ]
    Poster:John DownesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: A scary search turned great
    Review:As most people know who would search this site, there are scammers everywhere. There is unfortunately a lot of dishonesty and undercutting in this business. I just wanted a fair price and a good transport. So glad I called the Auto Shipping grou... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy Kimble
    Date:10/28/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-200-4785
    Review:Sue Garrison was very knowledgeable, helpful and prompt. The price was good. She kept me up to date on everything. I would definitely recommend her to friends. [ View ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Many thanks Roxanna for the great review. I enjoyed working with you and your family. Thanks for the recommendation as well. That is the best form of advertisement! [ view ]
    Poster:Roxana Miller
    Date:10/28/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:I was a little nervous because this was only the second time I had shipped my vehicle and the first experience was terrible. I called Tony about a week before I was to ship my car and he found me a carrier within 24 hours with a fair rate considering... [ More ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera 360 464 2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Wade You have no idea how much this means to me to have you do this. I've been waiting a good long while for this. So from my family to yours thank you from the bottom of our heart's. I’m so happy that I was able to do this for you and hope to again in the future Take care and Thank You again. [ view ]
    Poster:Wade
    Date:10/28/2014 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-200-4785
    Review:I requested a quote online and was bombarded with quotes and phone calls immediately with prices ranging all over the place. I had never used a transport company and didn't realize how competitive an industry it is. I received an email from Sue exp... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hey Joe, I can't begin to thank you enough for posting such a shining review. It is so much appreciated. I am glad I could help make your transport experience a positive one. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe VThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1309
    Review:I was particularly impressed with Chell Hart's friendly positive attitude, determination and follow-up. At the last moment, my nephew wanted to do a road trip and decided to drive the car up for us. So, we didn't use this service but would not hesi... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Dave, It's so nice of you to leave me a review- even though you decided to pursue another route with your vehicle. (Pun intended...) I am glad to know I'll be your choice when you need to ship another vehicle! Take Care, -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Dave Wetter
    Date:10/28/2014 6:45:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47