View 153,954 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,955th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2631 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.52% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.48% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Great service.
    Review:I bought a 1964 pick up truck from LA California. I called many shipping companies before finding this one. Most of them had bad reviews until I found Auto Shipping Group. They were amazing with the service and their knowledge. I confirmed the order ... [ More ]
    Poster:Simon Najjar
    Date:12/20/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Gold Star Service!
    Review:This was my 2nd time shipping a vehicle and it was MUCH MUCH better this time around! Note - previous shipment was NOT with ASG. I have been working with Kimberly for over a month on my shipment. She is knowledgeable, professional and flexible!! I... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Chell was helpful
    Review:Chell was great. Had some issues with pick up in RI-driver said he would pick up on Thanksgiving Day so we had to shuffle cars a bit to accommodate holiday travel but then driver didn't show up until the next day. Also, car showed up early, which was... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather CarneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Did my Homework and found a good company
    Review:When I first started researching transport companies to move a Vehicle from Calif. To Texas, I was shocked at the number of negative reports all over the Internet about being ripped off, having to pay more than the quoted price upon delivery, and lac... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-408-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Pat It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to thank you for allowing me the opportunity. I also appreciate the time you took out of your day to leave me this stellar review. thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Pat MichalecThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: My experience with Auto Transport Group
    Review:I had to ship a car from Connecticut to Oregon. I was nervous about shipping a car across the country and how much it might cost to do so. I received many responses from different companies with many different estimates and I was a bit overwhemed as... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME SO I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME. Maureen, thank you for such a great review. It was wonderful working with you. You will LOVE living here in Portland! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Maureen CookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Name of my Account Executive: Jeff Bays
    Review:Jeff was extremely helpful from start to finish. He was attentive, and would answer our emails within seconds. Also, when on the phone, Jeff was understanding and knowledgeable, and we trusted him with our vehicle. I would love to use Jeff as our acc... [ More ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Tabish, I am glad that your transport went as well as it did. Looking forward to taking care of you on your next shipment also. [ view ]
    Poster:Tabish JesraiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart
    Review:Chell was very responsive and helpful, immediately returning my calls or making calls to the carrier if I had questions. Had never shipped before and she took all the uncertainty out of the equation. Would definitely use the company and specificall... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear JH, Thank you for the most amazingly kind words! It was a pleasure working with you on this transport! It's always nice to know I've taken some of the work load off my customers shoulders when they are moving a vehicle. Please remember me to friends and family if you know of a need to ship! Happy Holidays! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:JH
    Date:12/18/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service
    Review:Hi, I have never had a car transported across the country, but Martha made the experience very pleasant. I was extremely concerned as the car was a gift and is no longer available new on the market. Martha has a professional demeanor and was... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 FOR A FREE QUOTE! Shipping this vehicle was a big deal for you and I'm so happy you trusted me with such an rare car. I'm glad you have it in great shape and am sure you're having lots of fun with it! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Martha C. [ view ]
    Poster:Angelyn C FrazerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:I have contacted Stephanie Hamilton several times to have my vehicle shipped between Dallas and Phoenix and she is the only person I call when I need to have my car shipped. Stephanie is very professional, friendly, and helpful and is always grea... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****OVER 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE***5 STAR SERVICE, CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Andrew, thank you for the AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocations. Looking forward to assisting you in the future should this need arise again. Take Care and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:12/18/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo@ 360-464-2504
    Review:Very satisfied. Service was perfect all around. Martha was amazing The times where kept and every follow up was done on time. The car was picked up on time and dropped off on time. Calls were made on time to let us know the status. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Ross MarkbreiterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:I had my Hummer shipped from Oregon to Maine. Dealing with Dan was a pleasure, and always available when I needed him. [ View ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN 360-284-7185 DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thanks Lacey we look forward in helping you & family in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Lacey CowperthwaiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping to Africa from california/Julie johnston
    Review:I was really concerned about shipping m y nice Mercedes from California to Africa. Sending it across the US is one thing, but across the world. that is something else. Julie put me in touch with all the right folks to handle the overseas transit b... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Veronica, It was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. Enjoy your purchase and I wish you the very best. I look forward to working with you again if the need arises. Merry Christmas to you also, Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica
    Date:12/18/2014 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:When choosing a carrier to transport my vehicle I wanted a fair price honest information and a sales person who made me feel important Jeff Bays provided all of the above Thanks again for a job well done. Tom Fournier [ View ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Tom it was my pleasure to help you get your car shipped. Look forward to hearing from you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom FournierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very good! Would use again!!!
    Review:I called auto shipping group and had a quote right away. Julie was my coordinator and kept me in the loop the whole way. I will use them again for sure! My car was delivered quickly without a scratch. Great job. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:Julie k (360)464-1043 Juliek@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks David for that kind review i enjoyed working with you!!! [ view ]
    Poster:David MurphyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was very nice! My car was picked up on time the carriers were super friendly and put me at ease. When the car arrived it was in perfect condition. Chell was very helpful throughout the process. I would definitely use them again in... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart *(360) 464-1039* chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Yiheng Yang, Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad that the driver and I were able to put your mind at ease for this transport. I hope you are enjoying your new surroundings! Happy Holidays! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:yiheng yangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Same day deliver
    Review:The auto transporter was very nice, I talked to Wendy Baker on Tuesday in the morning about needing a transportation for my car from Connecticut to Miami. And that same day I got to get a transporter to pick up my car. The amount of money had to pay ... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello Eileen! I just want to say it was my pleasure working with you. I am so glad I was able to get things taken care so quickly for you.I knew you were nervous, however I knew my company along with our great team of prescreened carriers would get the job done! Thank you for your business! Wendy Barker...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Eileen FernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Nice work Lance and Auto Shipping Group!
    Review:An excellent experience from start to finish - Lance provided me a great quote upfront and there was no haggling possible or required. I got a call from Lance a few hours later stating that a transport company wanted to pick the car up the next day!... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com mark thank you so much for the stellar review. It was a pleasure in assisting you in the transport. I really appreciate the time you spent giving a review [ view ]
    Poster:Marc A SantorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: good customer service
    Review:When the car arrived it was in perfect condition. I didn't feel pressured to inspect it quickly, I was able to take my time doing so. Phone communication was great-i was contacted when the car arrived in the area, when the car was close to my home, a... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-408-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Melissa, I want to Thank you for sending in a review. I know it was short notice but I really appreciate your effort. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:melissa williamson
    Date:12/17/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 360-464-2571
    Review:Honest person describing transport process and undersatanding my needs. Not using the service at this time due to the need for a credit card or bank account in order to start process. [ View ]
    Response:***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your feedback and leaving me a review. I could understand where you're coming from with your current situation and I wish you the best of luck in finding a carrier for your vehicle. I hope I was able to provide some insight in how we work and I'm at least glad that I was able to educate you in our process to ship your vehicle. I do hope we can work together in the future and I'm glad you took the time to discuss shipping with me. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE!!! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND A RELIABLE SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT WHEN SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE. [ view ]
    Poster:TK
    Date:12/17/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Review:Great service in finding a good trucking company. The trucking company had some issues with organization, so the delivery was three days late, but it was not the fault of Auto Shipping Group. Jeff was very helpful throughout the process. Pricing was ... [ More ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Thanks Stan it was a pleasure working with you and I am glad that I could help your. Please let me know if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:S. Chang
    Date:12/17/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent services
    Review:I honestly do not have anything bad to say, customer service was amazing. I got an explanation off what I was paying for before I got a chance to ask, not to mention the associate whom I spoke to kept in contact with me with offers of earlier pick up... [ More ]
    Response:****CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE AND RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Toll Free 800-901-6452**** [ view ]
    Poster:Jackson LouismaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 7:26:00 AM
    Review:After looking through various services, I came across ASG and talked to Kimberly and she was of great help. She ensured that my car would be shipped immediately and contacted me the same day with three different quotes and prices I could choose from.... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! An, Thank you so much! I am so glad that everything worked out the way you had anticipated. If you need anything else please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:AnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Call Felicia @602-428-6872
    Review:I used this company twice for the car transfer and in both cases, Felicia took care of the arrangement. I am happy with both experiences. She kept me informed and went extra mile to make things happen. Over all, the group is honest and very pleasa... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Yuka...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Happy Happy Holidays. Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:nh-en2000
    Date:12/16/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:great service. i called Kim before I fly to Ca to get the car, and Kim told me not to worry, Ca to TX is common route, with plenty availability. She's right, I got the car from the dealer on Sunday, and called Kim on Monday, she was be able to locate... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Steve, Thank you for doing this review for a 3rd time since this site is having issues! You are a trooper! I am so glad that your vehicle arrived as requested! If there is anything else you need please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:12/16/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:Great customer service. My representative was easy to get in touch with, she promptly returned my calls and answered all my questions about shipping a vehicle. I was kept in the loop about the progress during my vehicle's transport from Texas all the... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE***Over 6 YEARS Experience*** stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Evelyn, Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Enjoy your time in HAWAII, I am very jealous ;) . HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Evelyn Shaheen
    Date:12/16/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: ASG , best service ever
    Review:I am frequent mover. I am very thankful to ASG for best service. I called Lance and explained my requirements (want my car to be picked up and to be delivered on time). He fulfilled his commitment. My car was picked up on 2nd Nov 2015, after that... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab. 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kapil Thank you so much for the review. I know since its the holidays time is very short. I am so appreciative that you took time out of your busy day to give me a stellar review. It was a sure pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to thank you a gain [ view ]
    Poster:Kapil Chauhan
    Date:12/16/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Lexus
    Review:Lance was easy to work with, price was fair, transport co worked with my seller and his timing, overall satisfied with the experience. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Greg Thank you so much for the stellar review. I know during the Holiday Season time is very rare. I really appreciate the fact you took the time to give me one. It also was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. With out your help it would have been a lot harder. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Greg BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Bays
    Review:Jeff was very reliable and helpful when it came to moving my Mom's car to Florida. He always responded quickly thru text or phone call to keep me posted on status of transport. I would definitely recommend using Jeff Bays as a contact if this servic... [ More ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180. Thank you Shary, it was my pleasure helping you get your moms VW shipped. Please give me a call if you ever need a vehicle transported again. [ view ]
    Poster:Shary MeadowcroftThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:This is the second time I have used the Auto Shipping Group. Wendy gave me excellent customer service. Fair pricing and reasonable transport time. I would use them again if I needed to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Wendy barker wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Thank you Ellen for this review. I hope your move goes smoothly.Wendy Barker..Easing minds one car at a time [ view ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:12/16/2014 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882
    Review:thank you to Tige and the team at Auto Shipping Group. We were relocating and needed to move our 2 vehicles. The process was easy and the driver was nice. thank you again. [ View ]
    Response: TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:stephanie
    Date:12/16/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: malia mcclain 360-214-3671
    Review:great job... as always. happy customers. many of our customers have used Malia for shipping their vans and they have been very pleased. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR A QUOTE. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME [ view ]
    Poster:daryl berrelli
    Date:12/16/2014 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: Quick and Easy!
    Review:Robert was very responsive and returned any phone calls or emails promptly. The order was immediately filled and vehicle delivered with ease! Overall experience was professional and worry-free with little hassle. Vehicle arrived same day we needed it... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES***360-464-2571 robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the feedback Lisa! You were great to work with and I'm glad we were able to get you vehicle to Minnesota. I look forward to speaking with you again when needing to make future arrangements. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH THE CONFIDENCE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS HONESTLY AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CONCERNS!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:12/16/2014 8:28:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great Service-Kimberly was very professional and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Everything went smoothly. [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Nancy, Thank you so much for this great review! I really enjoyed working with you. If there is anything else you need please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:12/15/2014 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great reliable carrier
    Review:Had a small 2d Hyundai transported from Boise to Oregon without any issues. This was my first time using an auto transport company and Lance guided me through the whole process from beginning to end. I got a great quote for this type of service (I l... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Arturo thank you so much for the great reveiw. it was a pleasure assisting your family. With out you it would have been more difficult. thank you for entrusting me with the transport [ view ]
    Poster:ArturoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Great Experience
    Review:This is the second time I've used Auto Shipping Group. Both times I worked with Randy Chavez to ship my daughter's truck cross country - once when she deployed to Afghanistan and once when she returned. Randy is very knowledgeable about the shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: SUPERB Customer Service
    Review:Right from the start Danielle @ ASG was spot on! Her professionalism, knowledge and most of all her interest in our needs and insuring everything went smooth was a very pleasant and welcome surprise. We did not expect the personal service and care... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Rich- THANK you SO much for the FANTASTIC 5 STAR review! This is HANDS DOWN one of the BEST reviews I have ever received! Working with you and your daughter has been such a POSITIVE experience for me as well! I am so GLAD you feel I have been able to CALM the fears and anxiety of you AND your daughter! I hope EVERY customer I work with feels as though I CARE as much about their transport as I would MY OWN! I CANNOT wait to see this transport through! THANK YOU again for this WONDERFUL review Rich! This means so much to me!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Rich Colfer
    Date:12/15/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: On time p/u and delivery!
    Review:First time shipping my two vehicles cross country. Could not have been better pleased with the results of the transportation. Vehicles arrive on time, I requested delivery after a certain arrival date and they accomplished it. Almost right after I ar... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-241-3678***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE*** CALL ME DIRECT FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****Miguel, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. I am happy to hear I was able to put your nerves at bay. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. Take Care & Happy Holidays!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Miguel
    Date:12/15/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602 428 6978
    Review:I am a classic/ rare car dealership. I rely on Julie as my preferred shipper. This was another on time great condition delivery. The customer was pleased and the sale vometed without a hitch do I am elated. Great Jo. Again Julie. Thanks Pete [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 (Wrong phone number listed above. this is my direct line) JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Pete, It is always wonderful assisting you in your moves of your classic cars. It is a true pleasure working with you! I look forward to the next transport. Happy Holidays Julie. Call me today for your free quote and I will explain the process, our goal is to make your transport smooth and painless for all of our customers. [ view ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:12/15/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good timely service
    Review:customer agent matched price of competition. Just be careful to read conditions as they take ur card details before getting a carrier. So u don't have option to get 2 prices and compare. Try ship a car direct if u don't want to pay upfront and ke... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Viraj, First we would like to apologize if you feel you were mislead. We had a carrier secured to pick up your vehicle at the matched quoted price. You then tried to book with two other companies, who ended up with the same carrier. The carriers have a right to charge a dry run fee, and we have the right to charge a cancellation fee as well. To avoid those charges you stuck with us, which is why your vehicle was picked up and delivered in a timely manner at no additional fees. Just to be clear, we did not charge you until the day your vehicle was picked up, so there are no upfront costs as you state there are in your review. Almost every company takes deposit information as their way to show proof that you are working exclusively with that company. It is the customers responsibility to be aware of any charges that might arise because you are booking with more than one company, so yes reading the company terms are important as a general consumer. Getting prices means you are getting quotes, once you sign with a company you are no longer shopping. That is sometimes a misconception that a lot of customers have. Again I am sorry if you feel you were mislead but we were able to ship your vehicle for the price range that we agreed on, you had no additional fees, and your vehicle arrived in good condition. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:12/15/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier Issues
    Review:Customer service from Auto Shipping Group Inc. (Account Executive: Sam Anderson) was good overall. They did not have 24 hour customer service, so there were delays in response times. Once picked up by the carrier, ASG Inc has limited control. The car... [ More ]
    Poster:C JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: 1979 CJ 7 Jeep
    Review:Kim was great to deal with. She had to reschedule the pick-up several times due to mechanical difficulties with the vehicle. She was always upbeat and very helpful. I never used a transport company before and would be happy and confident to pass her... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Melanie, You are awesome! I had so much fun working on your transport. You were getting so frustrated about the delays at the auto body shop, I love making jokes about it with you via email. If you need anything else please let me know. Enjoy the jeep! Happy holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Melanie Feldges
    Date:12/15/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Call Felicia @ 602-428-6872 Order# 1013649 Order Total $1,000
    Review:Felicia provided excellent services as I had hired another company and they put me a week behind schedule. When I called Felicia she was able to help me quickly and was very sympathetic toy previous experience. Felicia was very delightful and she was... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Vanessa...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Vanessa Brawdy
    Date:12/15/2014 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Transport
    Review:I had many calls about transporting my vehicle which was overwhelming. When I talked to Mr. Yeargin at Auto Shipping Group he explained everything and it then made sense on how this works. I went with Auto Shipping Group and everything went as how ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Leo
    Date:12/14/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Superb
    Review:From price quote to delivery, Auto Shipping Group was A+++. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone considering vehicle shipping. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Janet, Thank you so much for the outstanding review. It was shear pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have done it without you. Have a great holiday season. [ view ]
    Poster:Janet D
    Date:12/14/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: OR to NJ, baaaby - Brandon rocked it!
    Review:Our experience with Auto Shipping Group was great. We had an oversized antique vehicle to transport - a 1947 Ford Vanette in need of restoration. At 7.5' high, it was too tall to fit on most carriers and required a special transport vehicle. Becau... [ More ]
    Response: 5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Donna, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Donna
    Date:12/14/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Argo move
    Review:I've never shipped anything of this size before and especially in the middle of no where in Minnesota .chell hart was the representative and handled this shipment promptly on time shipping and pleasant to deal with.wont be concerned about moving any ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart *(360) 464-1039* chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Nick! I have to admit I was chewing on my fingernails (a little tiny bit) about the size of the vehicle you wanted us to get placed with a carrier, but the communication back and forth made finding your carrier much less worrisome. I am glad I could be here for you and will be here if you need me again! Happy Holidays! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Nick Masso
    Date:12/13/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Very satisfied with communication with the broker and the transporter. Lance has been great! The pick and delivery went well and the transporter kept in touch with me the whole way. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:12/12/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: very easy
    Review:This move was made simple because auto shipping group took care of everything. My contact tiger was professional and took the time to explain everything to me. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:kehua
    Date:12/12/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I hadn't used a vehicle shipping company in 15 years. Malia McClain was very patient with all my questions and clarified things so there were no surprises. I would highly recommend this company. Even the delivery driver was great to work with. He an... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR A QUOTE. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME. Mike, you are so sweet! Thank you for such a nice review. I do work hard to make sure all of my customers needs are met. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike ReedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Positive experience
    Review:Malia was very professional and walked me through the entire process and explained how it works. I called in the evening and expected to leave a message to my surprise Malia answered my call. I had a transport carrier lined up by the next day. She... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR A QUOTE. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME. Thank you for such a wonderful review, Diane. It is very important to me that all of my customers get the best service possible. Having a home office, and being available pretty much 24/7 has been a great advantage for many of my customers. Thank you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Diane CurtisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 11:45:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53