View 165,171 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,172th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2519 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.20% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.80% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Setting up Shipping with Matson
    Review:Malia at Auto shipping Group was great. Gave the advice I needed and has set everything up smoothly for me. They did not ship my car, just set up another shipping company to do it for me. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Pat D
    Date:7/1/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Montway screwed up BIG TIME on our scheduled pick up for two cars going from DC to CA. They were dishonest in the way they quote and were unresponsive to calls. No one cares in that company, no one is held accountable. They not only missed the pro... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****CZ, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. I am happy that I was able to get your vehicles to you quickly. I am sorry that the other company had dragged their feet. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport request arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:CZ
    Date:7/1/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I shipped a car from Seattle, Washington to outside Atlanta, Georgia and worked with Julie Johnston of Auto Shipping Group, Inc. She was very professional and provided me with a lot of additional information about shipping a car, unlike some other b... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Dottie it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport and I wish you the very best in your new city!! If the need arises again to transport a vehicle I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Dottie H
    Date:7/1/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Our Carrier Was Great
    Review:I appreciate Tige for all the work that he did. He found a great carrier that was a family owned business and who got our car across the country flawlessly in six days. Everyone was on time and Tige's quote was exactly what we ended up paying includi... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:7/1/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6782 Order# 1017404 Order Total $1063
    Review:I was very pleased with the service and level of professionalism I received Felicia Williams. Upon my initial call I had very little information on when I wanted to ship my car and how much I could afford. Felicia was very patient and took the time t... [ More ]
    Poster:Cassidy Smith-Snyder
    Date:7/1/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Perfection in Customer Service
    Review:When I started to look for transport companies I discovered very quickly that I was dealing with mostly deviant sales tactics that included, but were not limited to, scaring me into thinking other brokers would not pickup my vehicle for weeks on end,... [ More ]
    Response:*****Leah Linn*****360-464-2504 Thank you for the time spent on your review. I appreciate all the commendation. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew Anderson
    Date:7/1/2015 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:The service from Dave was great and the truck guy we met worked well. We had a friend hold the vehicle at the origin due to us needing to leave early. He seemed to have no complaints. The only thing that would have change this to an excellent revi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeb FleenerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Lance Staab (Auto Shipping Group, Inc.)
    Review:It was a great experience working with Lance. He was always reachable over the phone. The transportation plan was explained to me before hand. Lance ensured that the complete process went smooth. I would strongly recommend Lance for any auto tran... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Venkata I want to thank you for entrusting me with transporting your vehicles. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. With out your help I do not know if it would have went so well. Thank you so much for the great review [ view ]
    Poster:Venkata Iragavarapu
    Date:6/30/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: 13 Mustang
    Review:Tige was great, the delivery took awhile but with a destination in Hawaii I understand he doesn't control many of the factors that led to it being late. He was always available and provided great customer service. I would use him again! [ View ]
    Poster:Ian WhitesideThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: 3rd time customer
    Review:3rd time customer and all have been great experiences. Kim was extremely helpful and the car was delivered 2 days early. For only ~$50 more than the best (shady) uship quote this was totally worth the extra peace of mind and professionalism. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Zach, I want to thank you so much for choosing us over uship. I am glad I was able to provide you information about the different services that we offer. If there is anything else I can do please let me know! I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:ZK
    Date:6/30/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: First time vehicle transport
    Review:These guys are the best. They make the whole procedure easy, and painless. The give good internet and phone service. They are polite and courteous to all questions, and concerns. The answer email questions directly, not hours or days later. Highly re... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Les ...Thank you for your Five Star review. I enjoyed working with you and your wife. Happy to hear the transit was painless ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Les McDaniel
    Date:6/30/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Malia was quick to return my request with a reasonable quote and to get things ready for pick-up later that week. The process was efficient and easy. The truck arrived a day earlier than the already exceptional delivery estimate and it arrived in exc... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:6/30/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Kimberly did a really good job. He helped me find a carrier in 5 days and the driver went to pick up my car the next day. He is so fast and helpful. My car arrived earlier than the expected delivery date. The condition of the car is fine and clean. I... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Liang, Thank you so much! I really appreciate the positive feedback. If you need anything else or know anyone else please send them my way! [ view ]
    Poster:Liang WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience overall
    Review:Great company very happy. Pickup was easy. Delivery was on time. The only concern is the price went up $25 and they decided to meet me half way and split the $25 between me and them. I'm overall happy with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Sheeko
    Date:6/30/2015 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance Staab was fantastic in terms of coordinating the shipping of my car across country. Easy to communicate with, very responsive and friendly, and provided exactly the service I was looking for. I will definitely contact him again for any future c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff Thank you so much for giving me such a great review. I could have not done such a great job with out your assistnace I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Gusenburg
    Date:6/30/2015 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Called auto shipping last minutes and they were able to find a career at a reasonable price. Simple procedure and no issues with the process except that the career does not accept any thing but cash. However, I think this is universal and not related... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Mohamad, Sorry that the carrier only wanted cash, some will do cashier check or money order as well. But THANK YOU SO MUCH for working with me! I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Mohamad
    Date:6/29/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Professional service and on time performance. Car was delivered without damage and as promised. Professional service and on time performance. Car was delivered without damage and as promised. Professional service and on time performance. Car was del... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Jan ...Enjoyed working with you and THANK YOU for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW of our companies service. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Jan
    Date:6/29/2015 2:44:00 AM
    Subject: Darya is awesome
    Review:Darya was wonderful. Seemingly always available and always had the information I needed. I would most definitely recommend their service. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR!!! Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Ashley! Thank you for taking the time out to give me a review. I hope to work with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:6/28/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:The experience was good. Car arrived on-time and in good shape. The driver was helpful and so was the contact person. Note that the price quoted is rough and will be negotiated between you and the driver later-on via the shipping agent. Overall, a go... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Yoseph, I know coordinating this while you were overseas was difficult, but I am so glad that you were able to get a hold of me by email or text whenever you could. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Yoseph A.
    Date:6/28/2015 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Company
    Review:Stephanie at Auto Shipping Group was great to work with. Located a shipper very quickly, the driver showed up on time to pick up vehicle, left Texas Friday night and delivered vehicle to Maryland Monday around noon. Driver kept in communication with ... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star Service****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Stevie, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear everything went smoothly and you were happy with the overall experience. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:StevieB
    Date:6/27/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Fast delivery
    Review:The process of arranging the transport was very easy and Felicia answered all of my questions and a last minute availability change. A truck was available sooner than I expected and delivery was made the next day (Atlanta to Chicago). The driver's GP... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:6/27/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Use ASG to transport your car
    Review:Very pleased with my car transport using ASG. Lance Staab worked with me to find a transporter that was priced right and would fit my pick up and delivery schedule. Minor problem with pickup. One day late, but Lance was in communication with transpor... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com J. Thank you so much for the confidence you had in me to transport your vehicle. I really appreciate the review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:J Schulz
    Date:6/27/2015 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Leo picked up car at airport in Tucson where I could rent a car, and then met my flight 5 days later at airport in RI where car was delivered. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:6/27/2015 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Delivery was very expeditious. I was between flights when I got the call that my car was ready for delivery. I expected to have a rental for a few days, but cancelled because this was so prompt. Very good company that works hard to get the job done r... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/27/2015 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: Malia will Take Care of You
    Review:Did not have a good experience with other transport websites before I found Malia and Autoshipping.com. She was prompt, direct and was clear about the process and how long it would take before a carrier would accept the bid. Bid was accepted duri... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/27/2015 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: BAD SITUATION MADE BETTER
    Review:WE HAD BEEN TRYING TO TRANSPORT MY UNCLE'S TRUCK FOR OVER A MONTH, MY UNCLE IS DEAF SO I TOOK OVER AFTER ANOTHER BROKER TOOK HIS MONEY. TIGE TOLD ME THE TRUE, AND QUOTED ME A PRICE AND FOUND A TRUCK DRIVER IN A COUPLE OF DAYS... I WISH WE WOULD HAVE ... [ More ]
    Poster:BURKE
    Date:6/26/2015 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:i was totally lost when I started looking for a company to take my son his car. I filled out a questionnaire on the internet and all of the companies started calling me. It was horrible. Lance took the time to explain everything to me and went over ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup Djunna, I sincerely want to thank you for giving a review last minute. It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport of your sons vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Djunna Steele
    Date:6/26/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: BAD SITUATION MADE BETTER
    Poster:BURKE
    Date:6/26/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Transporting my Mercedes was easy. I caked Auto Shipping Group and they have me a fast wrote and my vehicle was picked up 2 days later. I will definitely use this company again... Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Jolani
    Date:6/26/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:I had called numerous places getting quotes and Auto Shipping Group Inc. was the last place I called after reading the reviews on this website. I spoke with Dave, who was great, very knowledgeable and honest. He helped me choose a price that I was ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Nadja
    Date:6/26/2015 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: 10
    Review:THANKS FOR TRANSPORTATION OF MY VEHICLE, WOULD USE AGAIN THE PAYABLE IS CASH IS GOD THE COMPANY TRANSPORTATION CAME EARLY THE CONTACT STEPHANY VERY NICE [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star Service****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Carlo, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. Feel free to contact me again should the Auto Relocation need arises again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:CARLO MUZQUIZ This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Lance Staab of Auto Shipping Group. He was honest, hospitable, timely, and created an enjoyable customer service experience. I would HIGHLY recommend him! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup Kim Thank you so much for the confidence building review. It is always a pleasure assisting you and your father in transporting vehicles. I. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Kim Morin
    Date:6/26/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: 10
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Carlo, Thank you for the WONDERFUL review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. Feel free to contact me again should the Auto Relocation need arises again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:carlo muzquizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie is a very pleasant person to work with. she is very professional and knowledgeable with the companies procedures. In the future, I look forward to working with Stephanie Hamilton again. [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star Service****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Cindie, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. I am happy to hear all went well with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Cindie StilleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Kim was GREAT!!!
    Review:She was great!! She took the time to make sure I was well taken care of. I would recommend anyone I know to work with her! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ezron, Thank you for calling last night since the other companies were not coming through for you. I know we found a carrier but timing just wasn't working. I do thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to try to make this work for you guys. Call me if you can not make it work and we can try again. [ view ]
    Poster:EB
    Date:6/26/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I was living in Indianapolis and needed to ship my car to Oregon. At the same time I was packing my house and moving, then catching a flight with my toddler. Shipping the car was a very daunting task, and it seemed there were a lot of opportunities f... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathleen
    Date:6/26/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Very polite and prompt set up of transport. Had issues with other companies not having a truck coming this way. Felicia had it on a truck in less than 2 days. Thanks for your help! [ View ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:6/26/2015 3:31:00 AM
    Review:Kim followed up on a regular basis. The driver was also very kind and courteous. Really enjoyed the service and eventough outbound was a day late, inbound was early. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Mike, Thank you so much! I am sorry that the pick up was a day late, but I am glad the delivery was early. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Matthews
    Date:6/25/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star review for heidi
    Review:very timely,easy and smooth experience! We shipped 2 cars and Heidi made it easy to do this. Both cars came to us in great condition. Heidi was incredibly easy to contact and was able to change our destination spot a couple of times. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Margaret!! The FIVE STAR REVIEW is appreciated! What a great customer you are! [ view ]
    Poster:margaret wilson
    Date:6/25/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia was so helpful and prompt
    Review:I worked with Felicia to get a quote and arrange the shipping of two cars from CA to VA. She was extremely helpful, delivering expert, caring customer service. Can't recommend her enough. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/25/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:I had such a great experience with Kimberly Freiley at Auto Shipping Group. She was honest and straight forward about everything. I live in an out-of-the-way area (Durango CO.), not on any direct routes, which made my pick up much more difficult. K... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Michael, Where to I even begin! I have never had a customer that has been as amazing as you. You, sorry to say were so scared and I wanted to be as up front with you as possible simply because of your pick up location. It is one of the hardest in the country. I am so glad that we were able to find a carrier that was as awesome as they were! I am so glad we were able to come through for you and make this happen. I hope the rest of your move was as easy and stress free. If you need anything else let me know. You have already sent me one referral and they have also been delivered so I thank you again so much for everything! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael R.
    Date:6/25/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kim and ASG (auto shipping group) came through because ship a car direct could not. ASG was my second choice. But Ship A Car Direct failed to get the appropriate carrier out. I canceled with Ship a Car Direct after 4 days of waiting for them to fin... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Desmond, Thank you so much for trusting me. I know there was a little frustration about the delivery because you had flown in to meet the carrier and they were a little behind, but I am so glad that we were able to get all this taken care of you, especially before you contact in TX left for vacation. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:DOC
    Date:6/25/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: TIGE YEARGIN!!
    Review:After being burned by another broker (Marie A @ Total Car Shipping - who completely dropped the ball on us, told us on a Thursday that she had a carrier to pick up our car on a Friday - then was completely MIA on Friday. Total Shipping never helped m... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Nichols
    Date:6/25/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: TIGE YEARGIN!!
    Poster:Karen Nichols
    Date:6/25/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Broker
    Review:I highly recommend Leah Linn. Leah is an honest and trustworthy broker. She made herself available 24/7 via phone, text, or email to answer any and all of my questions. The price quoted by Leah never changed. [ View ]
    Response:MoMs have to stick together. Thank you for all your customer diligence as it made your transaction a pleasure. @@@@Leah Linn 360-464-2504@@@@ [ view ]
    Poster:MoM
    Date:6/25/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Really fast!
    Review:Kimberly who was my customer service representative was always maintaining communication with me ensuring that I always knew what was going on. The pick up and delivery was friendly and fast! 3 days total to deliver had exceeded my expectations. I hi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Richard, I love hearing that we exceeded your expectations! I do love my job! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard White
    Date:6/25/2015 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Malia has been very helpful setting up the shipment of our vehicles. She returns calls and can be reached easily. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG*** Thank you for taking time to submit a review for me, I really appreciate it. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 4:03:00 AM
    Subject: (602) 428-6872 Felicia Williams
    Review:Auto Shipping Group Order# 1016711 Felicia at Auto Shipping Group, Inc. was very helpful and always available through text messaging and cell phone calls while assisting with the shipping of my vehicle. I was happy with the service provided. I con... [ More ]
    Poster:Ric
    Date:6/25/2015 3:30:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:My dealings with Kimberly were always pleasant. She did a very good job communicating with myself and the person shipping the car, which is always appreciated when dealing with logistics. The driver and delivery of the vehicle were both less than id... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jess, You and your dad were wonderful! I do apologize for the carrier. They should stay in communication with you, but I am glad that I was able to get involved and find answers for you. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:JK
    Date:6/25/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:The customer service was better than expected. A carrier was found for us within 3 days of being in contact with Kim. She was upfront about everything and answered all of our questions. She always updated us on things. The driver was on time for pick... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Geno, I love to hear when your service was better than you expected! That makes me feel that I did my job correctly! If there is anything else you need please let me know, and make sure you have your friends and family call me directly. [ view ]
    Poster:GP
    Date:6/25/2015 1:32:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76