View 158,603 Reviews on 3,672 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,604th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 3 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2673 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.64% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.36% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: great job
    Review:Everything went smooth and as planned. Definitely using this company again. Good price and good services. [ View ]
    Poster:Sean This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 5:50:00 AM
    Subject: Honest Efficient Reliable Service
    Review:I was a bit nervous about purchasing a vehicle long distance and then shipping it but Lance at Auto Shipping Group unexpectedly explained the behind/upfront workings of shipping a vehicle. And true to his word proper arrangements were made with a rel... [ More ]
    Poster:Yvette WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: Moving from Florida to California
    Review:I chose Auto Shipping Group because of their well-earned reputation. Yes, the price was higher than other quotes I recieved but i figured it was worth spending more to work with a reputable company. First of all, I want to thank Gina Borgeson for her... [ More ]
    Poster:Abe AbusaadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great service from Malia and Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Since placing our first call I knew Malia (McClain)'s professional and courteous demeanor meant we had found the right company to deal with our car transport across country (2,000 mile distance). She found us a transporter almost immediately, which w... [ More ]
    Poster:Raul CabreraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Quick Transport Excellent Service
    Review:I needed my vehicle's picked up quickly. I was referred to Julie Johnston by my co-workers and she got my trucks picked up right away and to the destination when I needed them. Julie kept me up to date on everything throughout and the driver's were ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Matthew it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. We strive to make our customer's transports smooth for them. I look forward to working with you again when the trucks need to come back home. My best to you. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:3/5/2015 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: car
    Review:Kim was great to deal with, being in the middle of a bad winter times were delayed. Like I said, Kim was great. AtoZ, the actuall car hauling company was horrible. Never called, had to call them on several occassions. All this and I would still g... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Matt, Thank you so much! The actual order number was 1014748. I once again want to apologize for the carriers delays, but I am so glad we were able to find a carrier to that difficult location in Colorado. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Car
    Review:Stephanie was extremely helpful and a very pleasant person to speak with. She was, at all times patient and knowledgable. I so appreciated her for her friendly and helpful service. Very good at her job, and extremely likable. The driver was also ... [ More ]
    Poster:Geri BeberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-214-3671
    Review:Malia is very knowledgeable and will negotiate the best price possible. The first transporter we had scheduled cancelled at the last minute; the second transporter picked up 4 days late. I realize the weather was a factor in the late delivery (but ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott ZackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was knowledgable and very professional. She quickly resolved an issue with the driver and reported back to me on what was done [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE****Greg, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Greg ReedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Danielle Heagy 360-244-4137
    Review:I will use this company every time I need to ship my car, until anything goes wrong :) Danielle is very honest and Knowledgeable person, I was getting a little bit lower quote from someone else, but I chose this due to the honesty and some valuabl... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Harish- WOW! Thank you SO MUCH for this WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW!! I am so GLAD you felt that I provided you all the necessary information to choose a company to transport for you! I REALLY HOPE all my customers feel I am providing them enough EDUCATION about the INDUSTRY to make the best decision for themselves and their transport! You were so GREAT to work with! Thank you again for your KIND WORDS! I can't wait to help you in the future!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Harish Kumar
    Date:3/4/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was very helpful, and worked with me throughout the process. Looking forward to deal with this company in future if required. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Soumy...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Soumya
    Date:3/4/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!
    Review:costumer service was great. once the deal was closed, timing, delivery, comunication was never a problem [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Fernando..I enjoyed working with you and your family. Enjoy California!! Look forward to the next one...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Fernando GongoraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:Chell Hart was great throughout my entire process, she personally ensured that I got the best possible deal. I would definitely use and recommend ASG TO ANYONE!! [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Katherine! I have a soft spot of my military service personnel and work extra hard to try make sure your necessary costs to ship are not so heavy. I was honored you trusted me with your transport needs and hope you'll remember me to friends and family! Stay Safe and Thank You for your service! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Katherine A HardineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: feedback
    Review:my experience with auto shipping Group was excellent the driver Ruben was knowledgeable and nice the customer service representative eric bilyou was also honest knowledgeable and nice my overall customer rating is a 10 out of 10 this experience was ... [ More ]
    Response:eric@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-512-3748, Call, Text or Email for a FREE QUOTE today! Marquice, It has been a real pleasure working with you and your family to ship your vehicle. I especially want to thank you for your service to our country and wish you the best! Sincerely, Eric Bilyou [ view ]
    Poster:Marquice BurtonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 7:19:00 AM
    Subject: Completely satisfied with the service.
    Review:My whole experience with auto shipping group was the best I ever had thanks to the agent Martha Castillo who made the shipping of my two cars possible in such short time. She was very kind and professional throughout the whole process, kept me in... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! You were in a tight Jam and I got you out within just a couple of phone calls to some our top rated carriers on the route! Not only did I get you the best price but I got you picked up on the exact day needed! I am so happy you gave me the chance to serve you Vanessa! Thanks again :) [ view ]
    Poster:Vanessa Perez
    Date:3/3/2015 6:04:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping to Portland
    Review:I was greatly impressed with how everything turned out through this process. The price was competitive and fair. Lance was very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to anyone Account executive was Lance Staab [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Tony, Thank you for the great review. I know the vehicle has not been delivered yet. I realy appreciate giving me review early. [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony GalleraniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 4:53:00 AM
    Subject: Brandon bond Automovers
    Review:Brandon was excellant he was very thuro and explained everything clearly was very honest and I would recommend h is services to everyone made the hole experience very easy and non stressful thanks again Brandon for the honesty and reliable service yo... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Karen, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Karen Erickson
    Date:3/2/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: MOVING MY GOLF CART
    Review:OUR E-MAIL & TELEPHONE CONTACT WERE IMMEDIATE & PROFESSIONAL. NOW HOPEFULLY MY CART ARRIVES W/O A PROBLEM [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Shauna, Thank you so much for the quick review! As I just stated I will be in touch with you on Thursday! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Shauna Moss
    Date:3/2/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: First time user, excellent service!
    Review:I have never had to ship a vehicle, so I was pretty clueless about the whole process. I googled several companies, and I stumbled upon Auto Shipping Group. My account executive, Gina Borgeson, was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and sh... [ More ]
    Response:Gina 360.281.8146/gina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Shaleena for taking the time for the review. My goal is to provide the kind of customer service that makes it as painless as possible for the customer! Thanks again, Gina. [ view ]
    Poster:Shaleena KumarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2015 5:12:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was completely professional in every detail. Felicia took the time out to educate me about the transportation industry and what the do's and dont's of the vehicle transportation world. This extra effort on her part put my mind at ease and l... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello George...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:William George Shows III
    Date:3/2/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: malia was very knowledgeable and honest
    Review:malia went above and beyond in helping me learn the ins and outs of dealing with brokers in this industry! even though i found shipping elsewhere when i called malia for advice she took time to explain some info i needed to make me comfortable with m... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS. Gregory, how sweet of you to post a review for me. I hope everything went well with your transport, I know you were very concerned because you were bombarded with brokers calling, and didn't know who to trust. Thank you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:gregory
    Date:3/1/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I had a great experience with ASG despite my odd situation. My agent Julie Johnston was very helpful and approachable that made my transaction easier and worry-free. I will definitely recommend this to friends because of great service! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Joy it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. I wish you the very best and a new start. If you need my assistance in the future I'm just a phone call away. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JoyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/1/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport- Quick and Easy
    Review:I contacted ASG to transport my vehicle without any background information or knowledge on shipping vehicles. I had my truck shipped from home to my new duty station to avoid buying a new vehicle or leasing one. The customer service representative wa... [ More ]
    Response: TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Jered HeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/1/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Review:I had a tight timeline for pick up. I was told that the pick up would be Wed eve to try an accommodate my sched but the driver was not able to make it until the next morning. Would have preferred a realistic msg re timing so I could have made arrange... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Michelle, Thank you so much for giving me a such a great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your weekend to do this for me. I am glad the we worked so well together to get it moved. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle Adler
    Date:3/1/2015 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab and Auto shipping group. Inc.
    Review:Lance was wonderful. Knowledgeable, trusting, very honest and very pleasant. An asset to your company. A wonderful person to do business with. Can't say enough about this true person. The company was trustworthy, fair and absolutely the best.I cou... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Linda Thank you so much for giving me a such a great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your weekend to do this for me. I am glad the we worked so well together to get it moved. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Linda Blair
    Date:3/1/2015 2:53:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt and Efficient
    Review:The process was very quick and painless. Martha was very helpful on the phone and kept me informed every step of the way. My car was picked up and delivered the next day as expected with no issues at all. I would not hesitate to do business again. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of with your specific time constraints and deadlines! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of! [ view ]
    Poster:Blake Pelland
    Date:3/1/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: enclosed is the way to go
    Review:i moved a car that i bought in texas. i live in upstate new york and did not want to have any issues with the weather so i asked for an enclosed transport. the move was not cheap but was worth every dime. i would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin Shappee
    Date:3/1/2015 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnson
    Review:Julie Johnson was amazingly helpful and relieved me of so much stress that I was going thru. She was always there when I called, early, late, even weekends. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Veronica I am very pleased that you have your 4runner. It was nice working with you and my very best to you! I'm a phone call away if the need to transport arises again in the future. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica Price
    Date:3/1/2015 1:21:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882
    Review:My hat goes off to all of the people that work at auto shipping group. without doubt i was very nervous heading into this transaction but tige took the time to explain the entire process from start to finish. Thank you again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Rocco Settonni
    Date:3/1/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: used 3 times, ok till now.
    Review:Hi , I used this company 3 times in last year. I am satisfied as far as service is concerned. Only disappointment was with the carrier carrying my car. They charged me extra for putting any luggage.. though it was way below usual limit which ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Vaibhav Thank You for your great input. I will use this to improve on your points. I want to thank you once again for using Auto Shipping Group as your broker to transport your vehicle. I know lyou could have chosen any one but you continue to chose us. Thank lyou [ view ]
    Poster:Vaibhav
    Date:3/1/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:Chell was very responsive whether it be by email or telephone. I am very pleased with the experience and will recommend them to others. Thank you. Dan [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Dan! It was a pleasure working with you on the transport of your new vehicle! I like to stay in contact with my clients throughout the shipping process through all forms of communication. I am happy to know you'll refer me to those you know need my services! Take care, and enjoy! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Koffel- Tr1
    Date:3/1/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was honest, timely, accurate and direct. I recommend her services. I have nothing else substantive to say, since the service was excellent and timely. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I DO WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I'M AVAILABLE ANYTIME EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS TOO. MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - Alan, thank you for taking the time to post a review for me, I enjoyed working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:AGR
    Date:2/28/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:The Contact person Malia made my experience a great one. My son put the order in and fell on me This was first time using a transport company. Malia made my experience a great one She understood my needs and stayed in touch and guided me through the ... [ More ]
    Response:ALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I DO WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I'M AVAILABLE ANYTIME EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS TOO. MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - Ray, thank you so much for the great review. I had a blast working with you, you are a great dad.......LOL! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Raymond JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I'm an active duty military member and I constantly have to move around so I decided to ship my vehicle instead of driving it. Malia made it a very quick and painless process. Her honesty and her know how really helped me out. [ View ]
    Response:ALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I DO WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I'M AVAILABLE ANYTIME EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS TOO. MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I appreciate such a great review, Carlos. I am looking forward to our upcoming transport, and working with you again, Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos GarciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Good communication with me. Lance called me and emailed me numerous times to keep me updated on the transport of my car. The cost was a little bit higher than I expected and more than what I have paid for similar journeys in the past. I have used ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Vishal, Thank you so much for taking the time out to do a review for me. I really appreciate you having the faith in me to assist you in transporting your vehicle. It was a pleasure working with you Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Vishal K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Commnader
    Review:The entire experience, from the first phone call until the Jeep was delivered, was nothing short of perfect! Stephanie Hamilton and Danielle were our initial points of contact and it seemed as though they had been with us throughout the entire trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Debra RichardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome experience.
    Review:Excellent over all experience from pick up to delivery. Julie Johnston was awesome and communicated with me the entire process. Both drivers were great too! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoSHippingGroup.com Ryan it was wonderful working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan Graf
    Date:2/28/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: 1998 Chevy Z71
    Review:Julie was very helpful and made me feel really comfortable about the transport. I would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Meredith it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Enjoy the pickup and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Meredith DewittThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:I will always recommend Auto Shipping Group Inc. and particularly the Broker I normally deal with, Malia McClain, for any of your transportation needs. Malia is professional, knowledgeable, and extremely efficient. Having been in the classic car bu... [ More ]
    Date:2/28/2015 4:49:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie was a pleasure to work with
    Review:I called and spoke with Stephanie for a quote. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough. She did not push me to book as many other brokers did. I reviewed my options and called Stephanie back on her direct line. I liked that she was my point... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360)214-3671
    Review:Every time we have had to move company cars from one location to another, we have been able to count on Malia to find appropriate transport. Usually it involves picking cars up at a hotel and delivering to another hotel in another state. We have neve... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - - - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY...PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME TO GET A QUOTE OR WITH A QUESTION. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Thank you for the wonderful review, Robert. We have been able to successfully work through some pretty tight time constraints for pickup, and delivery of your fleet of vehicles. I want to thank you for your business, and trusting I will always get the job done the right way. Again, thank you so much. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I am completely satisfied with the company and Stephanie was really helpful and did provide me a good quote. I am really thankful to her. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE****Yashu, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make your shipping experience go smoothly. Hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:YashuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was on the phone to update me on the upto date info & scheduling. After the car had 2 scratches, she is helpful & working with insurance. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE****Siva, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to make this process go smoothly for you and help assist you with the scratches you noticed on the vehicle. Hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:siva maThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Stephanie was more than helpful. I would recommend her to anyone looking to transport their car cross country. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE**** Morgan, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was such a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Hope to hear from you again in the future should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Morgan
    Date:2/27/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: A pleasant experience
    Review:My SUV was picked up on time and delivered on time, a thing that is crucial to planning a long distance move. Chell hart was very helpful in making this happen. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Pauline! Thank you for the kind words. I know how stressful a cross country move can be, and I'm glad I could take some of that pressure off your shoulders! I hope you are enjoying your new surroundings and that you will remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Take care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Pauline Tao
    Date:2/27/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton - 360 214 3678
    Review:Stephanie, from our first contact, was extremely knowledgeable in her business. She returned all phone messages back in a timely manner, and she always made certain I understood the complete process. No hidden communication. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE****Miller, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. IT was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you and your husband. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for getting me from NYC to TX! Call Chell Hart at 360-464-1039
    Review:Chell was able to help my car get picked up in the middle of some crazy weather we were having in NYC. Unfortunately I was not there to get the car moved myself, she was able to work with my father and coordinate all the logistics between him and the... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Alexander, That was a crazy pick-up if I do say so myself! (You have to love the tenacity of truck drivers!) I was happy to be able to work with you and I hope you'll remember my company to friends and family if you know they need exceptional customer service! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Alexander S.
    Date:2/27/2015 2:47:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63