View 169,678 Reviews on 3,825 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,679th Review now!

View American Car Transporters Inc.'s New Profile

American Car Transporters Inc.
2200 N Federal HWY
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:877-238-4718
Secondary Phone Number:561-594-0647
Website:http://www.americancartransporters.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 11 Months. Since 10/15/2010

Family owned and operated, American Car Transporters has raised the bar in the transportation industry. We offer competitive prices and a high quality of customer service, providing you with a reliable and insured transportation. It is our boutique style setup that enables us to meet the specific needs of each transport. As you can see below we are proudly a 5/5 Star company. We look forward to transporting your vehicle!
Have your own experience with American Car Transporters Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on American Car Transporters Inc.
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Bob Fry of Cimarron Auto Transport (Gilbert, AZ) delivered our 1948 DeSoto in Birmingham AL after picking it up in Phoenix AZ several days earlier - It arrived in perfect shape well tended by Bob - He called me during the trip keeping me posted on hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill MacLean
    Date:9/3/2015 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:It was a good experience dealing with courteous and efficient very professional personal. Not very likely for me to need this kind of service again but if it happens I definitely would use American Car transporters again. I want to use this means to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Luis Rangel
    Date:9/1/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: smooth transport
    Review:going online to get pricing for auto transport is crazy. I was bombarded by quotes and phone calls by many companies. Getting American Car Transporters on the phone was a fresh of breath air. They were the only company that took the time to explai... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim B
    Date:8/25/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Poor service, no service
    Review:I contacted this company on July 20 to arrange transportation of my daughters car to Coral Gables Florida in late August. I was advised by Mitch, who was my contact person at ACT that it would not be a problem getting her car to Florida as it is a ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:8/19/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of My Motor Cycle
    Review:Overall I was satisfied, however the customer should not have to contact American Car Transporters to detemine when their product is going to be delivered. The customer should be contacted letting the customer know exactly what's going on with the d... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Wilson Jr
    Date:8/7/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review:I had a couple issues (on my part) with the pick up. However, My contact person, Ali, worked diligently with me to resolve the issues and get my vehicle on it's was to it's destination. I would and will use American Car Transporters for my future ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Pamela
    Date:7/24/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Not my first rodeo shipping a vehicle. Unfortunately this process can be a bit overwhelming especially if it is your first time shipping. Most companies are dishonest and tell you anything to gain your business. American Car Transporters from the ge... [ More ]
    Poster:Timothy
    Date:7/23/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: The Best Every
    Review:I have shipped before with good service, but this company was exceptional in all areas of the process. They were a little more expensive, but worth every penny. [ View ]
    Poster:Mr. Blue
    Date:7/17/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I had hired a different company who did not get he job done,yet charged us money without service promised. I was worried and frantic about getting my moms car from Florida to Arkansas. I contacted American auto transport,I spoke with a man named Mitc... [ More ]
    Poster:RHONDA KRAMER
    Date:7/10/2015 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: FANTASTIC SERVICE
    Review:USE THIS BROKER! Absolutely incredible service. I spoke with Brett at 9:30 Tuesday morning and placed my order. Ms. Ali called me at 3:30 same day to say a truck had been dispatched to pick up the car. Seller reports car was picked up at 6:00 local ... [ More ]
    Response:William, it was great working with you as well, we couldn't of wrote a better review ourselves! We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:William Day
    Date:7/1/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Review:Relocated from NJ to Florida. I called around for several quotes. American Car gave me the best quote hands down. Ali was a pleasure to do business with. She was honest and did everything to make sure my car was transported according to my needs. M... [ More ]
    Response:Phil, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:6/20/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car transported
    Review:Very professional I will definitely use them every time also recommend there service to all my friends [ View ]
    Response:Mike, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike James This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: A helping hand
    Review:I contacted American Car Transporters with a need to move my son from Ohio to California quickly. The folks at American Car Transporters listened and understood the importance of removing my son from the situation he was in. As uncomfortable as the s... [ More ]
    Response:Ben, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:B. Kelley
    Date:6/15/2015 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:My sons car was shipped from Oregon to New York, it actually arrived 2 days early! Very happy with the service of American Car Transporters to make the arrangements and JM Transport Corp. who actually transported the car. Good communications from... [ More ]
    Response:Cindy, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:6/3/2015 2:21:00 PM
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:6/3/2015 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: First Transport Experience
    Review:The first transporter I contacted gave me a bad, misleading experience. I contacted Brett at American Car Transporters & he put a lot of time & effort into getting my vehicle back North. The first hauler didn't pick up on Tuesday night lik... [ More ]
    Response:MJ, it was great working with you as well. As a reputable broker company we have access to thousands of trucking companies nationwide enabling us to schedule new carriers on short notice. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:MJ Traub
    Date:5/27/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Very positive experience
    Review:My experience with Brett, at the front end, was absolutely excellent. He was knowledgeable, responsive, and very customer service oriented. Picking up in LA, we had a little glitch. The driver gave us a window from 1 - 5, was a no show at 5, and... [ More ]
    Response:Liz, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:5/14/2015 1:14:00 PM
    Review:Pricing was cheaper than other companies I checked, and they could provide pickup for the exact times I was looking for. In the past we would have to wait weeks. I would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:Kristin, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Kristin
    Date:4/17/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I recently had a car delivered from New Jersey to Southern California. It is an over whelming process picking a carrier to make this delivery. They all promise you the world and warn you against the other companies. My email and phone was lighting up... [ More ]
    Response:Larry, it was great working with you as well. We always take the time to explain to our customer how the process works. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:4/14/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: 85 Toyota Cressida Haul
    Review:Can't say enough about Mitch and the professionalism that he displayed. This was a perfect transaction and I would recommend him with 100% confidence. After hearing many horror stories you become skeptical and worry if you will ever get your car. All... [ More ]
    Response:David, it was great working with you as well. It is by taking the time to explain the process of how this industry works to set real expectations that we can make happen. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:David King
    Date:2/14/2015 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: perfect transport
    Review:American Car Transporters shipped my audi from fort luaderdale to Columbus. I couldn't be happier with the service. I was on a tight timeline and needed to be in contact throughout the process. Jason was very friendly and did a great job of keepin... [ More ]
    Response:Carly, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and being able to accommodate your schedule. We work with a large network of trucking companies to make this happen all across the country. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Carly
    Date:1/29/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: 100% FLAWLESS TRANSPORTER
    Review:I HAD BEEN TRYING TO TRANSPORT MY 97 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED FROM MN TO FL FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS AND HAD RECEIVED THE TYPICAL RUN AROUND FROM EVERY OTHER TRANSPORTER THAT CONTACTED ME. AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTER CONTACTED ME WITH NO PRESSURE WHAT SO E... [ More ]
    Response:Heath, we couldnt of wrote a better review our selves. It was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and helping you get what you want. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Heath
    Date:1/27/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable and Efficient and Effective
    Review:American Car Transporters representative Jason Dominick provided quick, knowledgeable information about transport of my fathers' van back home from Florida to Ohio. My father had fallen while on vacation here and could not drive home. I needed to co... [ More ]
    Response:Faye, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Faye B.
    Date:1/27/2015 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: NJ to FL
    Review:American Car Transporters really helped me out in a pinch. My parents needed to ship their car down and another company they went with was a few days late and was not answering the phone, what a nightmare. Getting Jason on the line at american car ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Matt White
    Date:1/23/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: transport of my BMW
    Review:American car transporters provided me with a great price and customer service. They were able to work around my required dates and time for the transport. The really made the process easier than I thought. The car arrived on time and in the same c... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian A
    Date:1/21/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Subaru-Punta Gorda to Quincy
    Review:Our son called to say our Subaru arrived on time, and all went well. Thanks to Mitch and Ashley for a fine job. The car was delivered in a reasonable time at an affordable price in accordance with the original quote. We appreciate the fine professio... [ More ]
    Response:Bill, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:1/12/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Review:Vehicle was delivered when requested...no concerns.....Mitch was very helpful. There's nothing more to say, other than I am completely satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:Paul, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:11/17/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:First time to transport a vehicle and the experience was pleasant and without issue. The driver was good about meeting the time I needed to obtain the car. Vehicle was clean and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Response:Dale, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:dale
    Date:11/12/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Truck delivered on Time
    Review:My vehicle was delivered on time for a great price. I will definitely use American Car Transporters,Inc in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Bill, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Dun
    Date:10/24/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Stress Free Move
    Review:Moving is stressful enough...which is why I'm thankful that my experience with American Car Transporters was STRESS FREE! Russell was extremely helpful and made the entire process simple. He and Ashley kept me in the loop at all times as to when my... [ More ]
    Response:Stephan, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with RUSSELL MCCLURE please contact him at 877-238-4718 EXT 1007 or email him directly at RUSSELL.MCCLURE@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERES.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephan
    Date:10/22/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Upfront and honest
    Review:I Just wanted to say Thank you for all of your help to Russell McClure and Ashley. I was very skeptical in the beginning dealing with a broker, but they assured me that there would be no complications with shipping my vehicle, and they were right. Mi... [ More ]
    Response:Tom, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with RUSSELL MCCLURE please contact him at 877-238-4718 EXT 1007 or email him directly at RUSSELL.MCCLURE@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERES.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Nicolardi
    Date:10/19/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Reliable
    Review:I used American Car Transporters after a negative experience with a different company. Alvin contacted me within 30 minutes of me submitting a request for quote, explained the overall process to me and explained why my original company was dishonest... [ More ]
    Response:Mike, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential customers wanting to book with ALVIN call 877-238-4718 ext 1005 or email ALVIN.TOMATTIS@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERES.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike S
    Date:10/16/2014 9:02:00 AM
    Review:Moving cross country is very stressful, these guys made it very easy and helped me get my car from washington to new york. They were kind and understanding of my needs for my move. They worked around my schedule for pickup and delivered the car on ... [ More ]
    Response:Jack, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Jack C
    Date:10/14/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:JUST A NOTE TO TELL YOU I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE YOU PROVIDED. THE CAR ARRIVED IN SHOWROOM CONDITION IN 2 DAYS FROM THE TIME IT WAS PICKED UP ON SATURDAY. THIS WAS TRULY DOOR TO DOOR. IT WAS DELIVERED RIGHT TO MY DRIVEWAY. THANKS AGAIN FOR Y... [ More ]
    Response:Irv, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:IRV HYMAN
    Date:10/14/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:great service from american car transporters. they were right on time moving my 2008 mercedes e350 from new york to florida. the price they quoted me never changed and russell was super helpful answering all of my questions. i will definitely tell... [ More ]
    Response:Aloysius, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with RUSSELL MCCLURE please contact him at 877-238-4718 ext 1007 or email him directly at RUSSELL.MCCLURE@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Aloysius
    Date:10/2/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: California or Bust
    Review:Here we go again, that call where they say it’s all set except.. the price went up, the driver added $75. Was I pissed? No. Why not? Well, after researching 8 carriers, even with the added family back to school money for the drivers family, Ame... [ More ]
    Response:James, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JON POLETICK please contact him at 877-238-4718 ext 1006 or email him directly at JONATHAN.POLETICK@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:9/30/2014 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: motorcycle transport
    Review:transported a motorcycle from tennessee to florida without any issues. driver was prompt and communication was excellent. will use again [ View ]
    Response:Luigi, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 877-238-4718 ext 1002 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Luigi Treglia
    Date:9/29/2014 7:05:00 AM
    Subject: great job
    Review:I recently relocated from Texas to Colorado. I found American Car Transporters online and spoke to Jon. From the first call he was polite, friendly and knowledgeable. He gave me a price in a matter of minutes. When the dates came for me to get picked... [ More ]
    Response:Bo, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with Jon Poletick please contact him at 877-238-4718 ext 1006 or email him directly at JONATHAN.POLETICK@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Bo
    Date:9/23/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Our overall experience with this car transportation company was excellent. Jason did a great job organizing all. The best thing is that every time I placed a call to the company, someone either answered the phone right away or I received a call back... [ More ]
    Response:I appreciate your rating and it was a pleasure working with you as well. If you need me in the future or anyone you recommend I will take care of them with the same candor. Any potential customers looking to ship a car may call me directly at 754-229-3397 Jason D. [ view ]
    Poster:June
    Date:8/11/2014 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Service and reliability of information was excellent. Alvin was always answering my inquiries and provided me with honest and reliable answers. The driver also kept me informed of the status of delivery and per my son (the recipient) things were qu... [ More ]
    Response:Perla, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with ALVIN TOMATTIS please contact him at 754-816-1345 or email him directly at ALVIN.TOMATTIS@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:PERLA LAGMAN
    Date:7/31/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto delivery
    Review:Mitch at American Car Transporters was great. He placed me with Top One LLC out of Aurora, CO and they were excellent as well. I knew about pick up and delivery both from Mitch and Alex who either called or emailed. Car arrived with a little road di... [ More ]
    Response:John, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/26/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service Excellent
    Review:American car transporters were honest with my husband and I from the beginning. They never pressured us to go with there company and did not request any upfront fees, untl they were sure. Our car was picked up earlier then expected, which was great.... [ More ]
    Response:Mr and Mrs Young, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MTICH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:K. Young
    Date:7/17/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: *** American Car Transporters ***
    Review:I would not hesitate to call on American Car Transporters when/if the need arises for another move. Customer Service was outstanding, communication was superb, end result was as advertised. Service cost was fair market value, and follow-up was except... [ More ]
    Response:Steve, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Weiss
    Date:7/11/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: time
    Review:after 3000 miles he was twelve minutes late not bad! I would go with American Car Transporters again [ View ]
    Response:Brett, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Clay Johnson
    Date:7/7/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: A dream to work with
    Review:Due to a previous botched transport, I had to find a transporter in a hurry. Jason called me within minutes of submitting my online request. He was straight forward with me, and I was blunt with him. I needed him to have the car picked up within a... [ More ]
    Response:Bill, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Gross
    Date:7/3/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:I was in a jam getting a truck hauled from Louisiana to Iowa, I emailed American Car Transporters on a Thursday morning for a quote, I had a quote back very quick from Jason, he said he had a driver that was going to Baton Rouge and could pick my tru... [ More ]
    Response:Jodi, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:jODI
    Date:7/3/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Best agent
    Review:My agent , Mitch Chenchin, provided excellent customer service, he always replied promptly and made sure that everything was smooth. He's very much appreciated. [ View ]
    Response:Jennifer, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer sweeney
    Date:7/3/2014 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Indeed very professional
    Review:I never expected to to have this go so smooth, based on their company's reviews and their A rating on the Better Business Bureau I decided to give them a shot. Jason was very knowledgeable and was extremely patient he answered all my questions and ma... [ More ]
    Response:Ron, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:7/1/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Volkswagon CC
    Review:The delivery was executed from the beginning to the end. The driver kept me informed on his arrival time. The experience was professional. [ View ]
    Response:Tamara, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Tamara
    Date:5/20/2014 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Cobalt from Ca to Ia
    Review:Dominic did an excellent job finding a driver to deliver my vehicle. The driver was very courteous and punctual. I was very impressed and would gladly use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Douglas, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Douglas W
    Date:5/14/2014 3:15:00 PM

Next Reviews on American Car Transporters Inc.

American Car Transporters Inc. Home | 2