View 158,682 Reviews on 3,674 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,683th Review now!

View American Car Transporters Inc.'s New Profile

American Car Transporters Inc.
1095 Broken Sound Pkwy
Boca Raton, FL 33478
Phone Number:877-238-4718
Secondary Phone Number:754-229-2327
Website:http://www.americancartransporters.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 5 Months. Since 10/15/2010

Family owned and operated, American Car Transporters has raised the bar in the transportation industry. We offer competitive prices and a high quality of customer service, providing you with a reliable and insured transportation. It is our boutique style setup that enables us to meet the specific needs of each transport. As you can see below we are proudly a 5/5 Star company. We look forward to transporting your vehicle!
Have your own experience with American Car Transporters Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on American Car Transporters Inc.
    Subject: 85 Toyota Cressida Haul
    Review:Can't say enough about Mitch and the professionalism that he displayed. This was a perfect transaction and I would recommend him with 100% confidence. After hearing many horror stories you become skeptical and worry if you will ever get your car. All... [ More ]
    Poster:David King
    Date:2/14/2015 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: perfect transport
    Review:American Car Transporters shipped my audi from fort luaderdale to Columbus. I couldn't be happier with the service. I was on a tight timeline and needed to be in contact throughout the process. Jason was very friendly and did a great job of keepin... [ More ]
    Poster:Carly
    Date:1/29/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: 100% FLAWLESS TRANSPORTER
    Review:I HAD BEEN TRYING TO TRANSPORT MY 97 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED FROM MN TO FL FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS AND HAD RECEIVED THE TYPICAL RUN AROUND FROM EVERY OTHER TRANSPORTER THAT CONTACTED ME. AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTER CONTACTED ME WITH NO PRESSURE WHAT SO E... [ More ]
    Poster:Heath
    Date:1/27/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable and Efficient and Effective
    Review:American Car Transporters representative Jason Dominick provided quick, knowledgeable information about transport of my fathers' van back home from Florida to Ohio. My father had fallen while on vacation here and could not drive home. I needed to co... [ More ]
    Poster:Faye B.
    Date:1/27/2015 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: NJ to FL
    Review:American Car Transporters really helped me out in a pinch. My parents needed to ship their car down and another company they went with was a few days late and was not answering the phone, what a nightmare. Getting Jason on the line at american car ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Matt White
    Date:1/23/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: transport of my BMW
    Review:American car transporters provided me with a great price and customer service. They were able to work around my required dates and time for the transport. The really made the process easier than I thought. The car arrived on time and in the same c... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian A
    Date:1/21/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Subaru-Punta Gorda to Quincy
    Review:Our son called to say our Subaru arrived on time, and all went well. Thanks to Mitch and Ashley for a fine job. The car was delivered in a reasonable time at an affordable price in accordance with the original quote. We appreciate the fine professio... [ More ]
    Response:Bill, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:1/12/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Review:Vehicle was delivered when requested...no concerns.....Mitch was very helpful. There's nothing more to say, other than I am completely satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:Paul, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:11/17/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:First time to transport a vehicle and the experience was pleasant and without issue. The driver was good about meeting the time I needed to obtain the car. Vehicle was clean and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Response:Dale, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:dale
    Date:11/12/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Truck delivered on Time
    Review:My vehicle was delivered on time for a great price. I will definitely use American Car Transporters,Inc in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Bill, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Dun
    Date:10/24/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Stress Free Move
    Review:Moving is stressful enough...which is why I'm thankful that my experience with American Car Transporters was STRESS FREE! Russell was extremely helpful and made the entire process simple. He and Ashley kept me in the loop at all times as to when my... [ More ]
    Response:Stephan, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with RUSSELL MCCLURE please contact him at 877-238-4718 EXT 1007 or email him directly at RUSSELL.MCCLURE@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERES.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephan
    Date:10/22/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Upfront and honest
    Review:I Just wanted to say Thank you for all of your help to Russell McClure and Ashley. I was very skeptical in the beginning dealing with a broker, but they assured me that there would be no complications with shipping my vehicle, and they were right. Mi... [ More ]
    Response:Tom, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with RUSSELL MCCLURE please contact him at 877-238-4718 EXT 1007 or email him directly at RUSSELL.MCCLURE@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERES.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Nicolardi
    Date:10/19/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Reliable
    Review:I used American Car Transporters after a negative experience with a different company. Alvin contacted me within 30 minutes of me submitting a request for quote, explained the overall process to me and explained why my original company was dishonest... [ More ]
    Response:Mike, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential customers wanting to book with ALVIN call 877-238-4718 ext 1005 or email ALVIN.TOMATTIS@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERES.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike S
    Date:10/16/2014 9:02:00 AM
    Review:Moving cross country is very stressful, these guys made it very easy and helped me get my car from washington to new york. They were kind and understanding of my needs for my move. They worked around my schedule for pickup and delivered the car on ... [ More ]
    Response:Jack, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Jack C
    Date:10/14/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:JUST A NOTE TO TELL YOU I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE YOU PROVIDED. THE CAR ARRIVED IN SHOWROOM CONDITION IN 2 DAYS FROM THE TIME IT WAS PICKED UP ON SATURDAY. THIS WAS TRULY DOOR TO DOOR. IT WAS DELIVERED RIGHT TO MY DRIVEWAY. THANKS AGAIN FOR Y... [ More ]
    Response:Irv, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:IRV HYMAN
    Date:10/14/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:great service from american car transporters. they were right on time moving my 2008 mercedes e350 from new york to florida. the price they quoted me never changed and russell was super helpful answering all of my questions. i will definitely tell... [ More ]
    Response:Aloysius, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with RUSSELL MCCLURE please contact him at 877-238-4718 ext 1007 or email him directly at RUSSELL.MCCLURE@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Aloysius
    Date:10/2/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: California or Bust
    Review:Here we go again, that call where they say it’s all set except.. the price went up, the driver added $75. Was I pissed? No. Why not? Well, after researching 8 carriers, even with the added family back to school money for the drivers family, Ame... [ More ]
    Response:James, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JON POLETICK please contact him at 877-238-4718 ext 1006 or email him directly at JONATHAN.POLETICK@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:9/30/2014 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: motorcycle transport
    Review:transported a motorcycle from tennessee to florida without any issues. driver was prompt and communication was excellent. will use again [ View ]
    Response:Luigi, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 877-238-4718 ext 1002 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Luigi Treglia
    Date:9/29/2014 7:05:00 AM
    Subject: great job
    Review:I recently relocated from Texas to Colorado. I found American Car Transporters online and spoke to Jon. From the first call he was polite, friendly and knowledgeable. He gave me a price in a matter of minutes. When the dates came for me to get picked... [ More ]
    Response:Bo, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with Jon Poletick please contact him at 877-238-4718 ext 1006 or email him directly at JONATHAN.POLETICK@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Bo
    Date:9/23/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Our overall experience with this car transportation company was excellent. Jason did a great job organizing all. The best thing is that every time I placed a call to the company, someone either answered the phone right away or I received a call back... [ More ]
    Response:I appreciate your rating and it was a pleasure working with you as well. If you need me in the future or anyone you recommend I will take care of them with the same candor. Any potential customers looking to ship a car may call me directly at 754-229-3397 Jason D. [ view ]
    Poster:June
    Date:8/11/2014 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Service and reliability of information was excellent. Alvin was always answering my inquiries and provided me with honest and reliable answers. The driver also kept me informed of the status of delivery and per my son (the recipient) things were qu... [ More ]
    Response:Perla, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with ALVIN TOMATTIS please contact him at 754-816-1345 or email him directly at ALVIN.TOMATTIS@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:PERLA LAGMAN
    Date:7/31/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto delivery
    Review:Mitch at American Car Transporters was great. He placed me with Top One LLC out of Aurora, CO and they were excellent as well. I knew about pick up and delivery both from Mitch and Alex who either called or emailed. Car arrived with a little road di... [ More ]
    Response:John, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/26/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service Excellent
    Review:American car transporters were honest with my husband and I from the beginning. They never pressured us to go with there company and did not request any upfront fees, untl they were sure. Our car was picked up earlier then expected, which was great.... [ More ]
    Response:Mr and Mrs Young, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MTICH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:K. Young
    Date:7/17/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: *** American Car Transporters ***
    Review:I would not hesitate to call on American Car Transporters when/if the need arises for another move. Customer Service was outstanding, communication was superb, end result was as advertised. Service cost was fair market value, and follow-up was except... [ More ]
    Response:Steve, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Weiss
    Date:7/11/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: time
    Review:after 3000 miles he was twelve minutes late not bad! I would go with American Car Transporters again [ View ]
    Response:Brett, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Clay Johnson
    Date:7/7/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: A dream to work with
    Review:Due to a previous botched transport, I had to find a transporter in a hurry. Jason called me within minutes of submitting my online request. He was straight forward with me, and I was blunt with him. I needed him to have the car picked up within a... [ More ]
    Response:Bill, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Gross
    Date:7/3/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:I was in a jam getting a truck hauled from Louisiana to Iowa, I emailed American Car Transporters on a Thursday morning for a quote, I had a quote back very quick from Jason, he said he had a driver that was going to Baton Rouge and could pick my tru... [ More ]
    Response:Jodi, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:jODI
    Date:7/3/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Best agent
    Review:My agent , Mitch Chenchin, provided excellent customer service, he always replied promptly and made sure that everything was smooth. He's very much appreciated. [ View ]
    Response:Jennifer, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer sweeney
    Date:7/3/2014 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Indeed very professional
    Review:I never expected to to have this go so smooth, based on their company's reviews and their A rating on the Better Business Bureau I decided to give them a shot. Jason was very knowledgeable and was extremely patient he answered all my questions and ma... [ More ]
    Response:Ron, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:7/1/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Volkswagon CC
    Review:The delivery was executed from the beginning to the end. The driver kept me informed on his arrival time. The experience was professional. [ View ]
    Response:Tamara, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Tamara
    Date:5/20/2014 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Cobalt from Ca to Ia
    Review:Dominic did an excellent job finding a driver to deliver my vehicle. The driver was very courteous and punctual. I was very impressed and would gladly use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Douglas, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Douglas W
    Date:5/14/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I contacted American Transporters and spoke with Jason Dominick. He provided me with quote and time to pick the vehicle up. The driver contacted me and told me what time he would be there to pick the vehicle up. The driver kept in contact with me, ... [ More ]
    Response:Ted, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Rich Hutchison
    Date:5/12/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Non-running car
    Review:I was in a situation where I had to move a car the next day from storage and transport it across three states. ACT responded quickly, setup a driver, emailed me the contact information, and the driver was there the next morning. Very affordable an... [ More ]
    Response:Ted, it was great working with you as well. Having the correct equipment to transport inoperable vehicles makes the job easier. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:4/26/2014 7:29:00 AM
    Review:Jason did an outstanding job as my transport broker. This was my first experience with auto transport and this was the only company that did not contact me excessively or attempt to high pressure me, the price was reasonable and the service from the ... [ More ]
    Response:Max, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Max
    Date:4/17/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Helpful & Reliable
    Review:Recently my husband purchased an 1967 Ford F-100 out of California through and EBay Auction. Once he 'won' the truck; he asked me to arrange shipping to bring it to our home in Upstate New York. I was slightly overwhelmed with this task until I was... [ More ]
    Response:Elizabeth, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:3/29/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: CORVETTE TRANSPORT
    Review:The driver was very courteous and professional. The car arrived on time and in perfect condition. I was especially pleased that the driver kept me informed during the entire 3 day trip. I was on location when the car was delivered and able to see ... [ More ]
    Response:Tom, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom F.
    Date:3/26/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience!
    Review:My vehicle was picked 2 days after setting up shipment and delivered 1 day later from PA to NY. Seamless transportation and everything as expected! [ View ]
    Response:Rexy, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Rexy
    Date:3/26/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Review:I recently had to help my parents ship their car down from NY. I went online to get some quotes. Mitch's price was not the cheapest but was fair and in the middle of what I had gotten. When i spoke to him he was able to answer all my questions and ... [ More ]
    Response:Rick, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick V
    Date:3/24/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car Carrier
    Review:I heard a lot of nightmare stories regarding car carrier services but due to circumstances, I had to contract one. Of all the companies I contacted, Jason was the fastest most efficient to respond. In addition, American Car Transporters were the le... [ More ]
    Response:Lisa, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:3/6/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: On point, On time
    Review:I first give the job to another company and they promised to pick up my car by a certain day and time but they failed me and the Auction started charging me storage fee so I scramble to plan B when I found this company online so i gave them a call an... [ More ]
    Response:Larry , it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:I really appreciated, and was satisfied, with both the service, and the price I was charged by American Car Transporters, Inc. They picked my car up in a timely manner, Randy, the driver was great, as well as Dominick, and Angie, who gave me excellen... [ More ]
    Response:Seth, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Seth
    Date:3/4/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport from Midland TX to Houston TX
    Review:Good Experience. Got me out of a bind. Would use again if need arises. Price was reasonable, contact person very accomodating and easy to reach by telephone, including weekends. [ View ]
    Response:Larry, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your positive review and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Larry K. Mason
    Date:2/21/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS INC... EXCELLENT JOB!
    Review:To all folks looking to transport their vehicles via American Car Transporters Inc, my review follows. Bottom line up front, without hesitation, they will be my first choice when I need to ship another vehicle. I'm an officer in the US Navy and u... [ More ]
    Response:Tim, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:2/10/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!
    Review:I have moved a car before in the past and American Car Transporters made this move a lot easier. Brett was so helpful during this process. He was available any time I called, as I wanted to make sure this transport was a better experience than my las... [ More ]
    Response:Ms Lundy, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:C. Lundy
    Date:2/7/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: I really was pleased with this company
    Review:The weather was terrible on Saturday when my car was going to be picked up. The drivers persevered and still picked it up. The car was scheduled to be delivered in California a week later however the drivers made it across the US in three days! While... [ More ]
    Response:Gillian, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We only use carriers that are reliable, however weather is not something we can account for. l do thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Gillian Grant
    Date:1/29/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks !
    Review:Thanks to American Car Transports for delivering my car safely. Special Thanks to Mitch for his responsibility. [ View ]
    Response:Arvind, it was great working with you as well. We want to treat your move as if it was our move. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Arvind
    Date:1/27/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Review:I recently was relocated for work, and I only had one week to move. I contacted Mitch at American Car Transporters. He asked me several questions to better understand my situation and what I needed. The very next day he had called me back to let ... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/21/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Volvo transport
    Review:I recently had to ship my car from Los Angeles to Chicago. I went online to get some information and free quotes. I got a lot of calls and quotes and did some research on the companies online. American Car Transporters had great reviews and when I... [ More ]
    Response:KW, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and upfront pricing. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:KW
    Date:1/21/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for the terrific service
    Review:Mitch begun looking for a carrier for me even before I had signed a contract with the company, the price he quoted was the price that I paid no underhanded dealings. In collaboration with Press Yelder Trucking, this pickup and delivery went smoothl... [ More ]
    Response:Lecia, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and upfront pricing. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Lecia
    Date:1/17/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: My First Transport Experience
    Review:My experience with American Car Transporters in conjunction with White Rose Transporting was professional, friendly, and excellent. My car was picked up in PA and delivered to me in NC the same day, in clean and excellent condition. Everyone I dealt ... [ More ]
    Response:John, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/4/2014 6:38:00 PM

Next Reviews on American Car Transporters Inc.

American Car Transporters Inc. Home | 2 | 3