View 179,362 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,363th Review now!

View American Car Transporters Inc.'s New Profile

American Car Transporters Inc.
2200 N Federal HWY
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:877-238-4718
Secondary Phone Number:561-594-0647
Website:http://www.americancartransporters.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 4 Months. Since 10/15/2010

Family owned and operated, American Car Transporters has raised the bar in the transportation industry. We offer competitive prices and a high quality of customer service, providing you with a reliable and insured transportation. It is our boutique style setup that enables us to meet the specific needs of each transport. As you can see below we are proudly a 5/5 Star company. We look forward to transporting your vehicle!
Have your own experience with American Car Transporters Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on American Car Transporters Inc.
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I was very happy with my entire experience. Not only was Brett in customer service (at American Car Transports) pleasant and knowledgeable, he was very responsive and the actual cost to ship my 3 cars was the same as the initial quote. This has no... [ More ]
    Poster:Alysia B
    Date:2/9/2016 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: getting paid without rendering service
    Review:On December 20, 2015 I contacted American Car Transporters to transport a car from Homestead, Fla to Thomasville, Georgia. It is an 8 hour ride, 500 miles. I spoke to Sam and he seemed like a honest person but he is really a slick salesman that prom... [ More ]
    Poster:eduardo ramos
    Date:2/7/2016 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:I worked with Sam Kooby at American Car Transporters and the transaction was smooth and on time. I was unable to make direct communication with the trucking company and Sam stepped in and got the results I needed. He was able to get an alternate tru... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Drescher
    Date:2/1/2016 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport new car
    Review:No problems. Pick up and drop off occurred with no issues. Driver called just before arrival and met us at exact location. [ View ]
    Response:Lowell, it was a pleasure working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We always try to inform consumer and customers of the process. We really do appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a fast pick up and great pricing. We only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Lowell Hanson
    Date:1/21/2016 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transport bmw x5
    Review:I can honestly say this was a great experience,my BMW X5 broke down on me in NC while taking my daughter back to college.my wife and I was a little Leary at first because we didn't get a chance to check out the company but mich assured us that he wou... [ More ]
    Response:Greg, it was a pleasure working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We are very happy we were able to get you such a quick pickup in your time of need. We really do appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a fast pick up and great pricing. We only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:1/18/2016 10:44:00 PM
    Review:Paul contacted me very quickly. He was very helpful with information about the process and how the industry worked. He even had me read an article online while explaining things. The transportation of the car went without a problem. The pickup was on... [ More ]
    Response:David, it was a pleasure working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We always try to inform consumer and customers of the process. We really do appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a fast pick up and great pricing. We only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:David Cantor
    Date:12/10/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of Toyota Rav 4 From Dallas to Sacramento
    Review:This company is highly professional and dependable. The vehicle was delivered ahead of time and without any scratch. It was dirty because the driver had to pass through snow in Arizona. Otherwise everything was perfect. I recommend their services to ... [ More ]
    Response:Moses, it was a pleasure working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We always try to inform consumer and customers of the process. We really do appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a fast pick up and great pricing. We only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:MosesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2015 4:55:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient and Well-Priced
    Review:The transportation was extremely easy to set up, the driver who picked up the car for transport was on time, and he took less than 24 hours to get this car from SC to OH! The representative from the company with whom I spoke, Todd Carlisle, was very ... [ More ]
    Response:Kristen, it was a pleasure working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We always try to inform consumer and customers of the process. We really do appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a fast pick up and great pricing. We only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Kirsten Hicks
    Date:11/11/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: comment
    Review:Late pickup however delivery was one day ahead of schedule. All other matters surrounding the pickup and delivery was very smooth. I can't think of anything else to say concerning this delivery contract [ View ]
    Response:Claude, thank you for your feed back. It was a pleasure working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We always try to inform consumer and customers of the process. We really do appreciate your 4 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a fast pick up and great pricing. We only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:claude hill
    Date:11/10/2015 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:We started the process 2 months before the actual pick-up date.The company was good to deal with up until the date got closer for the pick-up. Two weeks before , I was able to gave them an additional window of 3 days for pick the up. Ashley said that... [ More ]
    Response:Kathy, it is always great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and the candid feedback.. Even though we have access to a large network of carriers some routes are tougher then others but we are always able to assign great carriers and at a great price. We only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2015 3:13:00 PM
    Review:Justin Hughes and American Car Transporters, Inc. were fantastic. Firstly, Justin taught me about the industry and what to do and look for. At his instruction, I went to this site and BBB. I was able to eliminate many companies easily because of p... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff, it was a pleasure working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We always try to inform consumer and customers of the process. We really do appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a fast pick up and great pricing. We only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Semel
    Date:11/6/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: American Car Transporters is awesome!
    Review:I used American Car Transporters for my personal move from DC to CA. Everything was super smooth from start to finish. Jonathan was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process. He was always available to answer any questions and was incred... [ More ]
    Response:Ms. Mishele, it is always great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and returning customers such as yourself. We really do appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a fast pick up and great pricing. We only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:L. Mishele
    Date:11/4/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:Thus is the 4th time I have used Sam and will use him for my next hauler. Sam is very prompt, courtesy, and follow through on what he promises. I have shipped with Sam from Texas to Oklahoma and Oklahoma to Colorado and back and Colorado to Washing... [ More ]
    Response:Ed, it is always great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and returning customers such as yourself. We really do appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a fast pick up and great pricing. We only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Ed Miller
    Date:11/3/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Mitch was very easy to work with. Prompt responses to all emails and questions. Car was picked up and delivered quickly and as promised. No issues at all. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Merrill, it is always great working with you as well. Thank you for the kind words. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a fast pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Merrill
    Date:10/26/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service At A Great Price
    Review:Customer Servive Robert Giddens immediately contacted me and walked me through the process. His price was so reasonable I felt like I didn't need to get any competitive bids. It just so happened that there was a driver going to Ft Myers from Austin... [ More ]
    Response:Steve, it is always great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a fast pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Reed
    Date:10/21/2015 3:31:00 AM
    Subject: Always my number one choice
    Review:I've been shipping my car with American Car Transporters for years. I'm in the military so I travel quite a bit. Brett has ALWAYS got my car from one duty station to the next in excellent condition and in a timely manner. His customer service is bar ... [ More ]
    Response:Devi, it is always great working with you as well, thank you so much for your loyalty. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Devi
    Date:10/12/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: American Car Transporters
    Review:I found the whole process went smoothly and without issue. I cannot say enough good things about American Car Transporters. I tried a uship web site first where you place the item / load out for bids. All I received were e-mails from drivers... [ More ]
    Response:J, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and appreciate your 5 star rating. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:J Romano
    Date:10/5/2015 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Positive experience overall
    Review:Mike Checin was great from American Car Transporters used CAA Transport for the actual carrier, the drivers both called to communicate pick up and drop off - locations were a bit difficult due to the large size of the truck but that't nothing unusual... [ More ]
    Response:Candice, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and appreciate you candid review. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Candace S
    Date:10/2/2015 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: Transport success
    Review:This is my first season transporting my car back and forth from Ny to Fl. We normally drive the car but considered shipping this year as we are getting older. I was lucky to talk to Brett after being inundated with calls and emails. I had many offers... [ More ]
    Response:Tommy, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:9/30/2015 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: CAR DELIVERY
    Review:I WOULD USED THEM AGAIN NO PROBLEM BIDO ENTERPRISES DRIVER WAS GREAT AND ON TIME THANKS TO AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS INC ROBERT STUART [ View ]
    Response:Robert, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:ROBERT STUARTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2015 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: CAR DELIVERY
    Date:9/18/2015 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Very pleasant experience working with this company. I had never had to have a car transported before and was a little hesitant about the whole experience. However, after speaking to one of the company's pofessionals, Mr. Giddens, I realized I had c... [ More ]
    Response:Elizabeth, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:9/10/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Bob Fry of Cimarron Auto Transport (Gilbert, AZ) delivered our 1948 DeSoto in Birmingham AL after picking it up in Phoenix AZ several days earlier - It arrived in perfect shape well tended by Bob - He called me during the trip keeping me posted on hi... [ More ]
    Response:Bill, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill MacLean
    Date:9/3/2015 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:It was a good experience dealing with courteous and efficient very professional personal. Not very likely for me to need this kind of service again but if it happens I definitely would use American Car transporters again. I want to use this means to ... [ More ]
    Response:Luis, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Luis Rangel
    Date:9/1/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: smooth transport
    Review:going online to get pricing for auto transport is crazy. I was bombarded by quotes and phone calls by many companies. Getting American Car Transporters on the phone was a fresh of breath air. They were the only company that took the time to explai... [ More ]
    Response:Tim, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Tim B
    Date:8/25/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of My Motor Cycle
    Review:Overall I was satisfied, however the customer should not have to contact American Car Transporters to detemine when their product is going to be delivered. The customer should be contacted letting the customer know exactly what's going on with the d... [ More ]
    Response:Charles, it was great working with you as well. Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and we area always working to make it better. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Wilson Jr
    Date:8/7/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review:I had a couple issues (on my part) with the pick up. However, My contact person, Ali, worked diligently with me to resolve the issues and get my vehicle on it's was to it's destination. I would and will use American Car Transporters for my future ne... [ More ]
    Response:Pamela, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up or different options when it comes to rescheduling. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Pamela
    Date:7/24/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Not my first rodeo shipping a vehicle. Unfortunately this process can be a bit overwhelming especially if it is your first time shipping. Most companies are dishonest and tell you anything to gain your business. American Car Transporters from the ge... [ More ]
    Poster:Timothy
    Date:7/23/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: The Best Every
    Review:I have shipped before with good service, but this company was exceptional in all areas of the process. They were a little more expensive, but worth every penny. [ View ]
    Response:Mr. Blue, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Mr. Blue
    Date:7/17/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I had hired a different company who did not get he job done,yet charged us money without service promised. I was worried and frantic about getting my moms car from Florida to Arkansas. I contacted American auto transport,I spoke with a man named Mitc... [ More ]
    Response:Rhonda, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:RHONDA KRAMER
    Date:7/10/2015 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: FANTASTIC SERVICE
    Review:USE THIS BROKER! Absolutely incredible service. I spoke with Brett at 9:30 Tuesday morning and placed my order. Ms. Ali called me at 3:30 same day to say a truck had been dispatched to pick up the car. Seller reports car was picked up at 6:00 local ... [ More ]
    Response:William, it was great working with you as well, we couldn't of wrote a better review ourselves! We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:William Day
    Date:7/1/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Review:Relocated from NJ to Florida. I called around for several quotes. American Car gave me the best quote hands down. Ali was a pleasure to do business with. She was honest and did everything to make sure my car was transported according to my needs. M... [ More ]
    Response:Phil, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:6/20/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car transported
    Review:Very professional I will definitely use them every time also recommend there service to all my friends [ View ]
    Response:Mike, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike James This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: A helping hand
    Review:I contacted American Car Transporters with a need to move my son from Ohio to California quickly. The folks at American Car Transporters listened and understood the importance of removing my son from the situation he was in. As uncomfortable as the s... [ More ]
    Response:Ben, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:B. Kelley
    Date:6/15/2015 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:My sons car was shipped from Oregon to New York, it actually arrived 2 days early! Very happy with the service of American Car Transporters to make the arrangements and JM Transport Corp. who actually transported the car. Good communications from... [ More ]
    Response:Cindy, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We do our best to only hire the best carrier companies to transport your vehicles. By doing so we separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:6/3/2015 2:21:00 PM
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:6/3/2015 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: First Transport Experience
    Review:The first transporter I contacted gave me a bad, misleading experience. I contacted Brett at American Car Transporters & he put a lot of time & effort into getting my vehicle back North. The first hauler didn't pick up on Tuesday night lik... [ More ]
    Response:MJ, it was great working with you as well. As a reputable broker company we have access to thousands of trucking companies nationwide enabling us to schedule new carriers on short notice. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:MJ Traub
    Date:5/27/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Very positive experience
    Review:My experience with Brett, at the front end, was absolutely excellent. He was knowledgeable, responsive, and very customer service oriented. Picking up in LA, we had a little glitch. The driver gave us a window from 1 - 5, was a no show at 5, and... [ More ]
    Response:Liz, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:5/14/2015 1:14:00 PM
    Review:Pricing was cheaper than other companies I checked, and they could provide pickup for the exact times I was looking for. In the past we would have to wait weeks. I would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:Kristin, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Kristin
    Date:4/17/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I recently had a car delivered from New Jersey to Southern California. It is an over whelming process picking a carrier to make this delivery. They all promise you the world and warn you against the other companies. My email and phone was lighting up... [ More ]
    Response:Larry, it was great working with you as well. We always take the time to explain to our customer how the process works. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:4/14/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: 85 Toyota Cressida Haul
    Review:Can't say enough about Mitch and the professionalism that he displayed. This was a perfect transaction and I would recommend him with 100% confidence. After hearing many horror stories you become skeptical and worry if you will ever get your car. All... [ More ]
    Response:David, it was great working with you as well. It is by taking the time to explain the process of how this industry works to set real expectations that we can make happen. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:David King
    Date:2/14/2015 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: perfect transport
    Review:American Car Transporters shipped my audi from fort luaderdale to Columbus. I couldn't be happier with the service. I was on a tight timeline and needed to be in contact throughout the process. Jason was very friendly and did a great job of keepin... [ More ]
    Response:Carly, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and being able to accommodate your schedule. We work with a large network of trucking companies to make this happen all across the country. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Carly
    Date:1/29/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: 100% FLAWLESS TRANSPORTER
    Review:I HAD BEEN TRYING TO TRANSPORT MY 97 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED FROM MN TO FL FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS AND HAD RECEIVED THE TYPICAL RUN AROUND FROM EVERY OTHER TRANSPORTER THAT CONTACTED ME. AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTER CONTACTED ME WITH NO PRESSURE WHAT SO E... [ More ]
    Response:Heath, we couldnt of wrote a better review our selves. It was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and helping you get what you want. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Heath
    Date:1/27/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable and Efficient and Effective
    Review:American Car Transporters representative Jason Dominick provided quick, knowledgeable information about transport of my fathers' van back home from Florida to Ohio. My father had fallen while on vacation here and could not drive home. I needed to co... [ More ]
    Response:Faye, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Faye B.
    Date:1/27/2015 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: NJ to FL
    Review:American Car Transporters really helped me out in a pinch. My parents needed to ship their car down and another company they went with was a few days late and was not answering the phone, what a nightmare. Getting Jason on the line at american car ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Matt White
    Date:1/23/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: transport of my BMW
    Review:American car transporters provided me with a great price and customer service. They were able to work around my required dates and time for the transport. The really made the process easier than I thought. The car arrived on time and in the same c... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian A
    Date:1/21/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Subaru-Punta Gorda to Quincy
    Review:Our son called to say our Subaru arrived on time, and all went well. Thanks to Mitch and Ashley for a fine job. The car was delivered in a reasonable time at an affordable price in accordance with the original quote. We appreciate the fine professio... [ More ]
    Response:Bill, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:1/12/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Review:Vehicle was delivered when requested...no concerns.....Mitch was very helpful. There's nothing more to say, other than I am completely satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:Paul, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:11/17/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:First time to transport a vehicle and the experience was pleasant and without issue. The driver was good about meeting the time I needed to obtain the car. Vehicle was clean and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Response:Dale, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS CALL 877-238-4718 or email QUOTES@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:dale
    Date:11/12/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Truck delivered on Time
    Review:My vehicle was delivered on time for a great price. I will definitely use American Car Transporters,Inc in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Bill, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Dun
    Date:10/24/2014 12:12:00 PM

Next Reviews on American Car Transporters Inc.

American Car Transporters Inc. Home | 2

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.