Home > Company > Directory > A > American Car Transporters Inc.

Boca Raton, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Car Transporters Inc.

More Info for American Car Transporters Inc.

Family owned and operated, American Car Transporters has raised the bar in the transportation industry. We offer competitive prices and a high quality of customer service, providing you with a reliable and insured transportation. It is our boutique style setup that enables us to meet the specific needs of each transport. As you can see below we are proudly a 5/5 Star company. We look forward to transporting your vehicle!
Reviews

American Car Transporters Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Boca Raton, Florida

Based on 85 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 9/20/2016 7:54 PM

Calls and E-mail not returned - Jonathan at American Car Transporters was quick to take my credit card information, that was about all. American Car Transporters was among my most expensive quotes and I assumed their customer servic [More]

Review by on 9/8/2016 6:07 AM

Great service - Jonathan Poletick and this company offer excellent service. I used them to ship my car from Texas to Ohio, and back to Texas the following year. Easy to get in contact with, car in great condition. Lo [More]

Review by on 8/26/2016 1:05 PM

Why Can't It Always Be This Easy? - I wish I could rate these guys 10 stars. The combination of willing customer service representatives, honesty and punctuality from ACT should make other transport companies take a another look at how [More]