Home > Company > Directory > A > American Car Transporters Inc.

Boca Raton, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Car Transporters Inc.

More Info for American Car Transporters Inc.

Family owned and operated, American Car Transporters has raised the bar in the transportation industry. We offer competitive prices and a high quality of customer service, providing you with a reliable and insured transportation. It is our boutique style setup that enables us to meet the specific needs of each transport. As you can see below we are proudly a 5/5 Star company. We look forward to transporting your vehicle!
Reviews

American Car Transporters Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Boca Raton, Florida

Based on 76 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 11/16/2016 12:30 AM

The worst customer service - Hired the services of the company with a week in advance for the transportation of my car and arrived the day that they had to do it and they did not have anyone available, I asked to cancel the order [More]

Review by on 10/14/2016 7:03 PM

Took Care of My Baby - After learning I had to transport my car from Orlando to Boca. I found American car transporters. they took care of my baby and shipped her all the way down to Boca on time. I liked them so much I dec [More]

Review by on 9/20/2016 7:54 PM

Calls and E-mail not returned - Jonathan at American Car Transporters was quick to take my credit card information, that was about all. American Car Transporters was among my most expensive quotes and I assumed their customer servic [More]