View 152,517 Reviews on 3,586 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,518th Review now!

View A1 Logistic Services Inc.'s New Profile

A1 Logistic Services Inc.
23150-B Sandalfoot Plaza Drive
Boca Raton, FL 33428
Phone Number:561-649-5365
Secondary Phone Number:866-488-1233- 561-488-1200
Website:http://bestautotransportflorida.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 6 Months. Since 5/11/2013

A1 Logistic Services, Inc. is an auto transport broker specializing in the transport of all motor vehicles including boats, rv's, and motorcycles. We are a 2 man operation, and can guarantee quality of transport and top of the line customer service. We operate on the ground in all 50 U.S states and can also provide quotes for overseas shipping. We require no upfront deposit for any shipment so please feel free to call us for your free quote today! Call Jon today!! 561-649-5365
Have your own experience with A1 Logistic Services Inc. to share?

A1 Logistic Services Inc. reports that they have an average of 1750 customers per year. Currently, this site has 55 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.14% of A1 Logistic Services Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.86% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1 Logistic Services Inc.
    Subject: A+ Honest with Great Communication
    Review:There was no BS when working with Jon. My original quote was one of the lowest, but he was honest with me that it might take more time for delivery at the original quote price. I wanted to expedite shipping, and Jon work with me over the course of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Within California Transport
    Date:11/11/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: What a smooth experience moving a car
    Review:I have purchased my last three cars out of state, in auction or from dealer web sales team. The last two I flew down to Florida and drove it back. This time, I took a different approach and so glad I did. Jon Moores with A1 Logistic Services was G... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve L
    Date:10/24/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:What he said is exactly what we got. I would recommend him. The price was right, service was good [ View ]
    Poster:Ron Armband
    Date:10/22/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car moving
    Review:The car was picked up on Friday n deliver to Chicago already on Monday. Very pleased n satisfy. They understand my financial hardship n gave me a good prize n discount for such a service. I'll definitely use then again, n hope prize stays the same.... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara JereyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional!
    Review:Get to know about Jon and A1 LOGISTIC through this website. Jon was able to help me find a promising hauling company that shipped my car from GA to CA for only 2 days with an very affordable price. It's the lowest quote i got from anywhere else. My c... [ More ]
    Poster:Chien
    Date:10/15/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience Overall!
    Review:Having never shipped a vehicle, Jon Moores talked me through every step of the transport process. He did his utmost to assure continuing contact before the pickup, through the transport, and follow-up if only to determine that the vehicle arrived an... [ More ]
    Poster:Keen
    Date:10/13/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:A1 auto exceeded my expectations. At less price, you normally expect lack of good service but they so professional and always there to help you with the auto move with perfection and without any hassles at all. I'd highly recommend it to anybody thin... [ More ]
    Poster:Vishal
    Date:9/30/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Great experience! The driver Jeff was on time and very professional. He called me several times to give up date delivery time. Jon, the A-1 Logistics agent, was always available and very helpful. We spoke on the phone once or twice and all other ... [ More ]
    Poster:A Jensen
    Date:9/27/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:I dealt with Jon and he certainly was a man of his word. My vehicle was transported just as he had promised. I put my trust in Jon and he delivered. The carrier he supplied me with was courteous and lived up to the time the vehicle would be delivered... [ More ]
    Poster:sam mancusoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service - No BS
    Review:I spoke with Jon who patiently walked me through what to expect, timing, costs, etc. . . He was patient, straight-shooter and very respectful. he took my information and actually called me almost every day to let me know what was going on with my pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric in Houston
    Date:9/22/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Speedy delivery and great service.
    Review:A1 Logistics provided me with wonderful service for the transport my car from Lilburn GA to San Diego. Communications were solid throughout the entire process, and the delivery time was less than what I originally had been told. If I ever need to g... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick A
    Date:9/21/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Alaska Bound
    Review:Jon provided the best price, however things changed from one price to a higher price. I stayed with A1 because Jon was honest throghout the entire process. The vehicle was picked up a day earlier than planned and arrived in Anchorage 5 days earlier t... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale
    Date:9/18/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Thankful
    Review:No one ask me to write this it is my pleasure to give a review for these company's Jon I would recommend you to anyone who is looking to transport a vehicle very honest found the right person for me which was Alex, I thank both of you for making my e... [ More ]
    Poster:Cora Nelson
    Date:9/16/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping to nevada
    Review:Driver was very nice and arrived for pick up and was ready to load. Same thing on the delivery end. Was so easy that my 16 year old daughter picked up her new car. I would use this service again in the future. A+ Rating. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Vendramin
    Date:9/15/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: My 1974 BMW 2002tii
    Review:I would highly recommend A-1 Logistics , Mr. Jon Moores . My car was picked up and delivered on time and $ . [ View ]
    Poster:Gordon WatsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:The overall experience with A1 Logistic Services can only be describe as first rate! I was impressed with not only the promptness of response, from my point of contact Jon, but the fact that placement of my vehicle was being arranged over the Labor D... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Julian Lockwood
    Date:9/9/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: SUV Transport
    Review:When I had all but given up on transporting my SUV from NY to Florida which was filled with contents (we did not know we could only have 2 suitcases in the car) Jon Moores called a week later and had found someone. He never gave up, kept his word and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam M.
    Date:9/9/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Dellivery of my vehicle
    Review:Jon from A-1 was great. If I called to question anything he would get right back to me. However, the actual carrier I was not happy with. He picked up my vehicle and did not hear from him till I tried to contact him and was told the vehicle broke... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine Andrews
    Date:9/7/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: A1 Logistics dependable
    Review:While Brokers advertise availability at specific prices, they apparently cannot necessarily deliver at that price because it is the truck drivers that set the majority of the cost of transporting a vehicle. A-1 Logistics advertised a cross-country t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Peterson
    Date:8/29/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: first time car transport user
    Review:We were satisfied. The car arrived timely in good condition. Phone calls werealways answered promptly. [ View ]
    Poster:caruthers
    Date:8/27/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Cheapest quote
    Review:I chose A-1 because it was the cheapest quote. I was kind of skeptical at first since this is my first time using transport service. I just relied on the customer reviews and hoping that they're all true. Well they are!!! And I am one happy customer.... [ More ]
    Poster:Rolita
    Date:8/19/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Pickup and delivery
    Review:Took a few days for a driver to accept price for delivery, Once it was accepted pickup was next day ran a little late due to weather and road closures but made delivery on day quoted. [ View ]
    Poster:Cary
    Date:8/16/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Clear comunication
    Review:I received lowest quote. It was $300 but when car was picked up it went to $350. Car was picked up on time and deleverd on time. I was schedule to get my car Monday morning. I request them to send me Sunday evening and they respect my request and ma... [ More ]
    Poster:Akshay Shah
    Date:8/14/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:When I first contacted Jon at A1Logistic Services, I was apprehensive as this was my first time having my car transported across country. Both Jon, my transport broker and Freeway Transportation handled the transport in a highly professional manner. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:8/8/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Disabled Car
    Review:Far above my expectations! After reading many industry wide reviews, I was expecting the worse shipping my disabled car from one repair facility to another without my presence at either. What I got was an honest, pleasant experience. There was no pre... [ More ]
    Poster:danny
    Date:7/16/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: 200 characters is not enough for a1 praise!
    Review:Working with A1 was an absolute delight. I had a disastrous experience with another company, and a1 was the complete opposite. Nate and his discharger Jon always called when they said they would. The driver was able to pick up a day earlier than expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:7/7/2014 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Support
    Review:Had to ship a car to our daughter in California and solicited quotes. A1 Logistics was the lowest quote received and I must admit that I was a bit worried as many others warned ma about "the lowest quote". Well, Jon (A1 Logistics) was e... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Haineault
    Date:7/2/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Review:Getting a transporter to haul our minivan from the Ozarks to Wilmette IL was a challenge but Jon took care of it. The van was located far from major routes...so this took awhile. The key to this was to have patience and make sure the amount we offer... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Kirch
    Date:6/16/2014 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: A1 Logistics for auto transport
    Review:I've been through this process several times before and from the very first convo I had with Jon I knew he was being direct and upfront with me. He never took a broker fee until my car was picked up and was able to get me a great price of $900, consi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivy E
    Date:6/15/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Review:Jon at A1 Logistic Services Inc. was a great help to me. This was my first time shipping a car and I did not understand how the logistics game works. Jon was patient with me and explained everything to my satisfaction. The carrier, Tichenors Auto, wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave B
    Date:6/13/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: A1 and transporter review
    Review:Jon did his best to deliver as promised. His initial quote was fair and honest. The truck carrier did experience a few delays, but nothing more than a days time. The car was delivered with quite a few noticeable paint chips from being on top of the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jc
    Date:6/3/2014 12:39:00 AM
    Subject: Jon runs a great business
    Review:I had to ship my BMW across the country and had never used a car shipping service before. Jon contacted me and helped me make sense of how the automotive shipping industry works. He got me a good price on a driver very quickly, and the car showed up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Garrison
    Date:5/20/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: A1 Logistic Services
    Review:Broker (A1 Logistic Services) and the driver (Milestone Transport) was very nice. No complaints, would use again. The price was very good. I was contacted every time something changed. Pick-up was a few days late, but was delivered on scheduled time.... [ More ]
    Poster:Alisa Winston
    Date:5/16/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Good experiance with broker and shipper
    Review:Picked up 2 cars from CA on time and delivered to MI 4 days later Both cars were shipped for the best price I could find with no hiccups [ View ]
    Poster:R A S
    Date:5/8/2014 8:22:00 AM
    Review:A1 is exactly that A one service, they know their stuff and they care about the customer as well as your property. I would definitely used them again and i recommend them to any one. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:5/7/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased with Service
    Review:I have shipped several cars from multiple locations including overseas. I would definitely recommend using this company and I will be using them again. Mr Posey [ View ]
    Poster:Posey
    Date:4/23/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: A1 Logistics Number 1 in my book
    Review:I contacted Nate from A1 Logistics and quoted him a price that I was looking for around $900.00 to ship my daughters car from Seattle WA to Vermont. He found a trucking company that would deliver the car for $950.00, which was a great deal! Mean... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Fla to TX - Deserves 10 Stars
    Review:This was my first time doing a vehicle transport. New nothing about this matter but with Jons' guidance, it was an easy task. He is very knowledgeable, honest and was very patient answering my questions. I gave Jons' company 10 stars even before ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:3/30/2014 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Jeep Washington State to SC
    Review:My son is in the Marines and was transferred across the country and now waiting to deployed overseas. Like lots of parents of a young adult moving his Jeep fell upon me. Jon was very professional and knowledgeable. I had about 20 quotes by clickin... [ More ]
    Poster:Danny
    Date:3/15/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: A1 Logistic Services
    Review:Communication was direct and open. Was able to secure a driver to transport my car within a few days when others failed. The price had to increase $175 from the original quote. Overall service was excellent based on the end result. The transporte... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:3/10/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Poster:Ron
    Date:3/10/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:Short and simply put, both Mark and John exceeded my expectation. They were honest and upfront about everything right from the start of our conversation. I will most definitely use them again in the near future. [ View ]
    Poster:Pastor Monzell
    Date:2/15/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent transportation
    Review:I am really happy with this company. They are extremely honest and on time. Mark was friendly and nice. i recommend this company to others who would like to transport their cars to other places. [ View ]
    Poster:Zara
    Date:2/12/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: first time shipping a car
    Review:Jon called me and let me know step by step what would be going on with our car. He did not pressure me , that was nice. He posted our car and with in a few hours had a truck lined up. Jon told me the car would be picked up Mon or Tue. The truck drive... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:1/31/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: A1's Review/experience
    Review:My A1's services experience was EXCELLENT. The Folks at A1 were there for me and my Son - whose vehicle was the one being transported, from the very initial telephone call until and after the vehicle was delivered! If I ever again, need vehicle tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Pino
    Date:1/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Happy with the business
    Review:Thanks to Mark Rudolph and truck driver Alex for picking up my car and delivering on time. I placed the order on Friday, and my car was picked up on Monday due to weekend. and my car was delivered to Texas on Wednesday right on the schedule. Thanks t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tuan HuynhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome, On-Time, Friendly
    Review:Everyone was super professional and friendly, willing to explain what the costs were, why costs vary, etc. etc. [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:1/23/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: A++
    Review:The best thing about my experience with Jon was the excellent customer service. He was super knowledgable and very accessable. I felt comfortable with the process and secure in the knoweledge that I was in experienced hands. I would highly recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan L
    Date:1/20/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I have to admit I was nervous initially. Having not transported a car I previously. Mark was very thorough in explaining the entire process. It took a little longer to get a driver to pick up the car, because we live more near the coast. Once it... [ More ]
    Poster:Dolores Rhodes
    Date:12/19/2013 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: No issues
    Review:No complaints, everything went smoothly. We were in contact frequently and I felt like I was being taken care of. [ View ]
    Poster:J
    Date:12/19/2013 4:04:00 PM

Next Reviews on A1 Logistic Services Inc.

A1 Logistic Services Inc. Home | 2