View 148,285 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,286th Review now!

View A1 Logistic Services Inc.'s New Profile

A1 Logistic Services Inc.
23150-B Sandalfoot Plaza Drive
Boca Raton, FL 33428
Phone Number:561-649-5365
Secondary Phone Number:866-488-1233- 561-488-1200
Website:http://
Time On Site:1 Year, 4 Months. Since 5/11/2013

A1 Logistic Services, Inc. is an auto transport broker specializing in the transport of all motor vehicles including boats, rv's, and motorcycles. We are a 2 man operation, and can guarantee quality of transport and top of the line customer service. We operate on the ground in all 50 U.S states and can also provide quotes for overseas shipping. We require no upfront deposit for any shipment so please feel free to call us for your free quote today! Call Jon today!! 561-649-5365
Have your own experience with A1 Logistic Services Inc. to share?

A1 Logistic Services Inc. reports that they have an average of 1750 customers per year. Currently, this site has 50 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.86% of A1 Logistic Services Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.14% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1 Logistic Services Inc.
    Subject: Thankful
    Review:No one ask me to write this it is my pleasure to give a review for these company's Jon I would recommend you to anyone who is looking to transport a vehicle very honest found the right person for me which was Alex, I thank both of you for making my e... [ More ]
    Poster:Cora Nelson
    Date:9/16/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping to nevada
    Review:Driver was very nice and arrived for pick up and was ready to load. Same thing on the delivery end. Was so easy that my 16 year old daughter picked up her new car. I would use this service again in the future. A+ Rating. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Vendramin
    Date:9/15/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: My 1974 BMW 2002tii
    Review:I would highly recommend A-1 Logistics , Mr. Jon Moores . My car was picked up and delivered on time and $ . [ View ]
    Poster:Gordon WatsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:The overall experience with A1 Logistic Services can only be describe as first rate! I was impressed with not only the promptness of response, from my point of contact Jon, but the fact that placement of my vehicle was being arranged over the Labor D... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Julian Lockwood
    Date:9/9/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: SUV Transport
    Review:When I had all but given up on transporting my SUV from NY to Florida which was filled with contents (we did not know we could only have 2 suitcases in the car) Jon Moores called a week later and had found someone. He never gave up, kept his word and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam M.
    Date:9/9/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Dellivery of my vehicle
    Review:Jon from A-1 was great. If I called to question anything he would get right back to me. However, the actual carrier I was not happy with. He picked up my vehicle and did not hear from him till I tried to contact him and was told the vehicle broke... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine Andrews
    Date:9/7/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: A1 Logistics dependable
    Review:While Brokers advertise availability at specific prices, they apparently cannot necessarily deliver at that price because it is the truck drivers that set the majority of the cost of transporting a vehicle. A-1 Logistics advertised a cross-country t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Peterson
    Date:8/29/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: first time car transport user
    Review:We were satisfied. The car arrived timely in good condition. Phone calls werealways answered promptly. [ View ]
    Poster:caruthers
    Date:8/27/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Cheapest quote
    Review:I chose A-1 because it was the cheapest quote. I was kind of skeptical at first since this is my first time using transport service. I just relied on the customer reviews and hoping that they're all true. Well they are!!! And I am one happy customer.... [ More ]
    Poster:Rolita
    Date:8/19/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Pickup and delivery
    Review:Took a few days for a driver to accept price for delivery, Once it was accepted pickup was next day ran a little late due to weather and road closures but made delivery on day quoted. [ View ]
    Poster:Cary
    Date:8/16/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Clear comunication
    Review:I received lowest quote. It was $300 but when car was picked up it went to $350. Car was picked up on time and deleverd on time. I was schedule to get my car Monday morning. I request them to send me Sunday evening and they respect my request and ma... [ More ]
    Poster:Akshay Shah
    Date:8/14/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:When I first contacted Jon at A1Logistic Services, I was apprehensive as this was my first time having my car transported across country. Both Jon, my transport broker and Freeway Transportation handled the transport in a highly professional manner. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:8/8/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Disabled Car
    Review:Far above my expectations! After reading many industry wide reviews, I was expecting the worse shipping my disabled car from one repair facility to another without my presence at either. What I got was an honest, pleasant experience. There was no pre... [ More ]
    Poster:danny
    Date:7/16/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: 200 characters is not enough for a1 praise!
    Review:Working with A1 was an absolute delight. I had a disastrous experience with another company, and a1 was the complete opposite. Nate and his discharger Jon always called when they said they would. The driver was able to pick up a day earlier than expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:7/7/2014 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Support
    Review:Had to ship a car to our daughter in California and solicited quotes. A1 Logistics was the lowest quote received and I must admit that I was a bit worried as many others warned ma about "the lowest quote". Well, Jon (A1 Logistics) was e... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Haineault
    Date:7/2/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Review:Getting a transporter to haul our minivan from the Ozarks to Wilmette IL was a challenge but Jon took care of it. The van was located far from major routes...so this took awhile. The key to this was to have patience and make sure the amount we offer... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Kirch
    Date:6/16/2014 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: A1 Logistics for auto transport
    Review:I've been through this process several times before and from the very first convo I had with Jon I knew he was being direct and upfront with me. He never took a broker fee until my car was picked up and was able to get me a great price of $900, consi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivy E
    Date:6/15/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Review:Jon at A1 Logistic Services Inc. was a great help to me. This was my first time shipping a car and I did not understand how the logistics game works. Jon was patient with me and explained everything to my satisfaction. The carrier, Tichenors Auto, wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave B
    Date:6/13/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: A1 and transporter review
    Review:Jon did his best to deliver as promised. His initial quote was fair and honest. The truck carrier did experience a few delays, but nothing more than a days time. The car was delivered with quite a few noticeable paint chips from being on top of the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jc
    Date:6/3/2014 12:39:00 AM
    Subject: Jon runs a great business
    Review:I had to ship my BMW across the country and had never used a car shipping service before. Jon contacted me and helped me make sense of how the automotive shipping industry works. He got me a good price on a driver very quickly, and the car showed up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Garrison
    Date:5/20/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: A1 Logistic Services
    Review:Broker (A1 Logistic Services) and the driver (Milestone Transport) was very nice. No complaints, would use again. The price was very good. I was contacted every time something changed. Pick-up was a few days late, but was delivered on scheduled time.... [ More ]
    Poster:Alisa Winston
    Date:5/16/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Good experiance with broker and shipper
    Review:Picked up 2 cars from CA on time and delivered to MI 4 days later Both cars were shipped for the best price I could find with no hiccups [ View ]
    Poster:R A S
    Date:5/8/2014 8:22:00 AM
    Review:A1 is exactly that A one service, they know their stuff and they care about the customer as well as your property. I would definitely used them again and i recommend them to any one. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:5/7/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased with Service
    Review:I have shipped several cars from multiple locations including overseas. I would definitely recommend using this company and I will be using them again. Mr Posey [ View ]
    Poster:Posey
    Date:4/23/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: A1 Logistics Number 1 in my book
    Review:I contacted Nate from A1 Logistics and quoted him a price that I was looking for around $900.00 to ship my daughters car from Seattle WA to Vermont. He found a trucking company that would deliver the car for $950.00, which was a great deal! Mean... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Fla to TX - Deserves 10 Stars
    Review:This was my first time doing a vehicle transport. New nothing about this matter but with Jons' guidance, it was an easy task. He is very knowledgeable, honest and was very patient answering my questions. I gave Jons' company 10 stars even before ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:3/30/2014 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Jeep Washington State to SC
    Review:My son is in the Marines and was transferred across the country and now waiting to deployed overseas. Like lots of parents of a young adult moving his Jeep fell upon me. Jon was very professional and knowledgeable. I had about 20 quotes by clickin... [ More ]
    Poster:Danny
    Date:3/15/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: A1 Logistic Services
    Review:Communication was direct and open. Was able to secure a driver to transport my car within a few days when others failed. The price had to increase $175 from the original quote. Overall service was excellent based on the end result. The transporte... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:3/10/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Poster:Ron
    Date:3/10/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:Short and simply put, both Mark and John exceeded my expectation. They were honest and upfront about everything right from the start of our conversation. I will most definitely use them again in the near future. [ View ]
    Poster:Pastor Monzell
    Date:2/15/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent transportation
    Review:I am really happy with this company. They are extremely honest and on time. Mark was friendly and nice. i recommend this company to others who would like to transport their cars to other places. [ View ]
    Poster:Zara
    Date:2/12/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: first time shipping a car
    Review:Jon called me and let me know step by step what would be going on with our car. He did not pressure me , that was nice. He posted our car and with in a few hours had a truck lined up. Jon told me the car would be picked up Mon or Tue. The truck drive... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:1/31/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: A1's Review/experience
    Review:My A1's services experience was EXCELLENT. The Folks at A1 were there for me and my Son - whose vehicle was the one being transported, from the very initial telephone call until and after the vehicle was delivered! If I ever again, need vehicle tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Pino
    Date:1/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Happy with the business
    Review:Thanks to Mark Rudolph and truck driver Alex for picking up my car and delivering on time. I placed the order on Friday, and my car was picked up on Monday due to weekend. and my car was delivered to Texas on Wednesday right on the schedule. Thanks t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tuan HuynhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome, On-Time, Friendly
    Review:Everyone was super professional and friendly, willing to explain what the costs were, why costs vary, etc. etc. [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:1/23/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: A++
    Review:The best thing about my experience with Jon was the excellent customer service. He was super knowledgable and very accessable. I felt comfortable with the process and secure in the knoweledge that I was in experienced hands. I would highly recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan L
    Date:1/20/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I have to admit I was nervous initially. Having not transported a car I previously. Mark was very thorough in explaining the entire process. It took a little longer to get a driver to pick up the car, because we live more near the coast. Once it... [ More ]
    Poster:Dolores Rhodes
    Date:12/19/2013 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: No issues
    Review:No complaints, everything went smoothly. We were in contact frequently and I felt like I was being taken care of. [ View ]
    Poster:J
    Date:12/19/2013 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car move
    Review:My Broker Jon was very upfront with me about getting the car moved and even reduced his commission to get it done. Car arrived a day early which worked great. Will contact him for future moves. [ View ]
    Poster:R Packard
    Date:12/17/2013 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Colo Spgs to St. Charles Il
    Review:I had never used this company before so I didn't know what to expect, but they were great. Pickup and delivery times were as promised. Transport driver stayed in touch with me the whole way. The drivers are all independent contractors and these moves... [ More ]
    Poster:Curt Rowen
    Date:12/17/2013 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: good service
    Review:This was the first time I used the auto transport service and after researching over the internet I was very skeptical about the whole process. I received so many calls from the transport companies but when John from A1 Logistics called he sounded t... [ More ]
    Poster:tensang
    Date:12/16/2013 9:41:00 AM
    Review:The service was great and prices are competitive. I had 2 cars transported from California to Texas for $600 per car. Although the weather conditions were very bad in Texas, there were no damages to my cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Chini Everett
    Date:12/12/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Jeep
    Review:Bought 2012 Jeep Transportation was tough due to time of year. Brenden was very responsive and followed through 100%. Jeep arrived on time and in great shape. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:12/11/2013 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth as it can get
    Review:You often read horror stories about moving, transportation on the internet. This was anything but the case with A1 Logistic Services. They were on top of communication from beginning to end. The truck arrived on schedule and in the same condition it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wyatt Cole
    Date:11/20/2013 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Good transaction and I would recommend them. The only thing that was no good is the pick up was delayed, which caused trouble with the pick up person. Brenden was great in trying to smooth things over with them. The delivery was great and on time. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kay
    Date:11/15/2013 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Very smooth operation, no drama. We are off the beaten path but were able to get transport quickly. That's what we wanted and that's what we got. [ View ]
    Poster:Susannah Walz
    Date:11/14/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Refreshing
    Review:Refreshing to have something done just the way I was told it would be. Brenden was really helpful in explaining the process to me. The price he quoted was a little higher than other companies, but like I always say, you get what you pay for. He to... [ More ]
    Poster:Lonn
    Date:10/15/2013 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Colorado transport to Florida
    Review:I cannot thank a1 enough. I was pleased to write a review when brenden asked because this company truly went above and beyond to get my vehicle picked up. They worked with me on price and when a driver for pickup was requesting 50$ more, brenden paid... [ More ]
    Poster:Tara Robinson
    Date:10/14/2013 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again!
    Review:This company gained my business because they were the first to respond and they quoted me fairly. Brenden was easily the most knowledgeable and experienced in the business out of many companies i spoke to. Im happy I chose him because he got a great ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wyatt Sudlow
    Date:10/13/2013 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: Hyundai Sonata NY- >FL
    Review:I wanted to thank Brenden my transport rep for taking such good care of my son's relocation to Florida for the Winter. He was honest about this apparantly pretty wild business - and kept his word. He offered us a good price as well. The driver he se... [ More ]
    Poster:Krista Riebel
    Date:10/11/2013 10:29:00 PM

Next Reviews on A1 Logistic Services Inc.

A1 Logistic Services Inc. Home | 2