Home > Company > Directory > A > A1 Logistic Services Inc.

Boca Raton, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for A1 Logistic Services Inc.

More Info for A1 Logistic Services Inc.

A1 Logistic Services, Inc. is an auto transport broker specializing in the transport of all motor vehicles including boats, rv's, and motorcycles. We are a 2 man operation, and can guarantee quality of transport and top of the line customer service. We operate on the ground in all 50 U.S states and can also provide quotes for overseas shipping. We require no upfront deposit for any shipment so please feel free to call us for your free quote today! Call Jon today!! 561-649-5365
Reviews

A1 Logistic Services Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Boca Raton, Florida

Based on 32 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 2/5/2015 12:06 PM

Very delighted and appreciative - Jon was sincere, frank, professional, honest and said what he meant, following through with exactly what he said, to facilitate a quick pick up and delivery of my car. He made no promises about what h [More]

Review by on 1/19/2015 7:48 PM

Honest and quick and safe - I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs car or truck or tv or boat picked up and delivered safe and on time thank you for a excellent job rick hunt

Review by on 1/11/2015 6:47 PM

Honesty and Professionalism is A+++ - I have a 600 acre Salvage business and I transport between 500 cars a year. I have used every transport broker in the industry in my 20 years in business. I meet Jon and I will say to the general pu [More]