View 175,179 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 253
Reviews 1-25 of 6325
This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. Kevin was very helpful, answered all of my questions and was not pushy or high pressure. The drivers were fantastic! Picked up when I needed, kept me informed along the way, and delivered early. My van was in perfect condition when I received it. Great experience!...[More]
By Renae on All States Car Transport about 21 Minutes Ago
He was a great driver. Great response to any question that we had. The truck and the service where in good condition the only inconvenience that I had it's that the guy that we made the deal gave me an amount that they would be withdrawing from my account, and at the end they end up withdrawing more money with out my consent, but anything else the service of the driver Jasos my good....[More]
By Luis Reyes on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
I paid Montway Auto to transport a brand new 2015 Ford vehicle on July 27th, 2015. When the vehicle was picked up on July 27th no damage was present on the vehicle as indicated on the bill of ladding. When the vehicle was delivered on July 30th damage was observed on the vehicle and documented on the bill of ladding. Montway Auto was contacted to start a damage claim. Montway Auto instructed me to provide three repair estimates to repair the vehicle which I provided on August 2nd. Montway Auto informed me the carrier declined to pay for the damages. Montway Auto told me to file a claim with the carrier’s insurance company which I did on August 11th. The carrier’s insurance company denied the claim on October 28th since the carrier’s insurance policy does not cover damages to the vehicle. They sent me a denial claim letter confirming this. I sent this information to Montway Auto. I asked Montway Auto to pay for the repairs and refund the amount paid to transport the vehicle. They said they will not pay to repair the vehicle nor refund the money paid to transport the vehicle. Montway Auto again said they would ask the carrier to pay for the repairs. On November 25th they informed me the carrier would not pay for the damages. On Montway Auto’s website it states, "You’re covered in any situation. Your vehicle is protected by the best insurance available – at no extra cost – and you get our 100% Money Back Guarantee.” Clearly this is not an accurate nor true statement. Montway Auto will not refund any money nor pay to repair the vehicle. Their advertising is misleading and untruthful! BE CAUTIOUS! Montway Auto DOES NOT use carriers that have adequate insurance to cover damages to your vehicle in an event your vehicle is damaged during transportation. They do not check to ensure their carriers have adequate insurance. I have spent four months working with Montway Auto in an attempt to get the damages to my vehicle paid for/repaired. I have provided them everything they have asked for. To date I am no closer to resolving this issue with Montway Auto and getting my vehicle repaired. I would NOT recommend using Montway Auto to transport any vehicle unless you are willing to accept that if the vehicle arrives damaged you will be responsible to repair it. On a positive note Montway Auto has generally returned my phone calls and emails which is appreciated. ...[More]
By Andy on Montway Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Shipping a car is not an everyday experience for most of us, and like many others, I was a bit apprehensive about the process. I can honestly say, however, that Graham Turner of Amerifreight made the task easy. He was efficient and effective in providing all necessary information, very helpful when I was unsure of the some of the standards of practice, and consistently thoughtful and professional in making al of the actual shipping arrangements. My car was delivered on the other side of the country in good shape and on time...a great outcome....[More]
By John Boyer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 5 Minutes Ago
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
Felicia from Auto Shipping Group was great. She was knowledgeable and gave all the relevant information at the beginning. She did not pressure me to make a deal with them. She also did not promise me the world, and kept expectations real. Our limitation was to have the pick up done on a particular day, which is normally impossible for any company to promise, as the truckers schedule are always changing. But she managed to get us on the exact date that we wanted, which is partly luck and partly her effort. Once I placed the order, she stayed on top, by staying in touch regularly. Most other brokers simply pass the trucker's information and expect you to keep in direct touch with the trucking company/driver. In this case she gave us the information, but took the responsibility on herself and proactively kept us informed of the updates and schedule of the pickup and delivery schedule. The trucking company, Unified Auto Trans Corp, that she choose was also very friendly, on schedule and courteous throughout the process. She vetted the company and made sure they had very high ratings in all categories. The dispatcher at the trucking company gave her cell number so that I could reach her, even after hours, just in case we needed any information. The drivers (both at pickup and drop off) were extremely friendly and polite. They kept in touch with us directly to keep us updated on their arrival. They took their time to let us look over the car to make sure everything was ok on delivery. Yes, the car was a little dusty, but that is expected on an open carriage. Luckily there was no damage to the carThe car was delivered in 6 days, which I think is very fast, considering it had to be driven close to 3000 miles. No, they were not the cheapest, (I got a couple of quotes which are at least $100 to $150 cheaper), but when you are bringing over a new car, I believe it was well worth it. The service and their experience doing this over several years, gave me the peace of mind that my car was in good hands and take care off. Felicia provided excellent service, stayed in constant touch through email and phone calls - she followed up after the car was delivered to make sure everything went well. Very happy with this experience!...[More]
By Sam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
The experience was good. The person contacted me immediately and details were explained clearly. ...[More]
By Lakshmi kanth on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
First off I would like to state that I work at a car dealership. Stumbled into Fletcher from local google search. Was interested in shipping my customers car to California. I asked him for a quote for a open transport he offered me enclosed transport for almost the same rate. I was shocked at the fact that he was able to get me an enclosed transportation service for the same price and made me feel like the vehicle I was selling to my customer was going to be well protected in Fletchers hands! I would definitely recommend Fletcher to ANYONE looking for a reliable auto transport service definitely the best rates around! ...[More]
By Chris on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 6 Hours Ago
After a bad start with one carrier canceled due to bad insurance and another one unable to perform the quoted business, AUTO STAR came through with their promise and delivered. Excellent communication and follow up. (A++++) The chosen carrier "Arizona Outlaw" performed flawless (A++++). Pick up and delivery as scheduled. Good communication (phone and e-mail) This family business crew had it all figured out. Truck and trailer in tip top shape. Any time again. Thanks WeGo...[More]
By wego0002 on AutoStar Transport Express about 7 Hours Ago
Process went as advertised. Steve was knowledgable and flexible. Communication with truck was good. I did not compare prices. Truck arrived for pickup and delivery as promised....[More]
By Dennis Wolf on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 9 Hours Ago
KD Transport was the carrier to ship my son's car from North Carolina to Illinois. He arrived on time and delivered the vehicle on time. It was very helpful that he called me letting me know his location and when he would arrive the day he was expected. When backing the vehicle off the trailer, the ramp slipped because the ground was soft causing the front right wheel to slip off the ramp. The damage was minimal. The driver was very honest. We drove to the local body shop and received an estimate. The driver paid for the damage at that time. Even tho this was an unfortunate situation, I would still highly recommend this company. The driver was on time, professional, and immediately dealt with the damage....[More]
By Scott S. on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Great service would definitely use them again! Had my car shipped from Hermosa Beach to Annapolis MD and it arrived 1 day early. Will shipped back my car to Cali in the next few months it's the only way to go!...[More]
By Al on Montway Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I used ship a car direct to ship my car from CA to MA. I choose Ship a car direct as it had good yelp reviews and was also economical. Also, their website is quite good containing all the information one requires. They were able to find a carrier on a very short notice and a pick up date which I got was the one which suited me best. I got the deliver of the car within 2 weeks which I guess is an excellent time for a coast to coast move. Both the pick and delivery timings were met. For me everything went smooth and I am very satisfied with the transaction. ...[More]
By Rajat Gupta on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
I needed my vehicle transported to Dunedin, FL. I used American Transport last spring after we got stood up by a broker that never picked up our car. I found American Transport online as I wanted to use a company from Mass. My son picked up the car last spring at the terminal in Worcester, mass. This year I used them again to pick up the car in Rehoboth, Mass and Jim got my vehicle on Saturday and he was right on time. The vehicle made it to florida in 4 days as the truck was leaving that weekend. The price was a little more as he picked it up but it was worth it. I finally found a carrier I can trust and will be using them in the future both ways. I will no longer have to deal with any brokers again. ...[More]
By Irene Haskell on American Transport (Massachussets) about 10 Hours Ago
Great coustumer service. I would definitely use them if I need to have another vehicle shipped.Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!! Great coustumer service. I would definitely use them if I need to have another vehicle shipped.Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!...[More]
By Jason Toney on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
My whole experience with Ship a Car Direct was more than great. The initial phone conversation with Stefan was very informative and the price couldn't be beat. The process was painless and I would definitely use Ship a Car Direct again if I ever needed to ship my car. ...[More]
By Susanna Wom on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
I was referred by a friend of a friend who has used them numerous times and spoke of the service they received very highly...from the very 1st conversation i had with Mark, i felt assured that I would be recieving the same treatment i was informed he delivered....the entire process was without a hick up, delivery was on time and seamless...i will definitely be using them again and referring to anyone in need of assistance........[More]
By Chesney on Auto Transport Group Midwest about 13 Hours Ago
I have used Amerifreight before and decided to move my vintage Jaguar with little notice. Lecia Phillips helped me get this done without a moment's hesitation. She immediately gave me a solid quote and located a carrier heading to my destination within a couple of hours! My car was delivered BEFORE I arrived and I was connected to the most professional driver yet, Keith who treated my car with the utmost care. There were NO hidden charges and Lecia affirmed that my carrier (Keith), would have a tow truck (which I needed), with wench attached, for NO additional charge. She requested that I post a review for small compensation against my quote ($35), however, admittedly, I would have posted regardless of the incentive or outcome. It is stressful moving, especially if you've never transported your vehicle. My Jag is my baby and I treat her well by using Amerifreight. Lecia Phillips provided EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE from origin to destination. She even followed with me after the Jag was delivered. Thank you Lecia and Amerifreight!...[More]
By Dr. Patton on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 13 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Great experience, would highly recommend! Very professional staff, driver keep me updated on delivery and car arrived when expected and in good condition. ...[More]
By Sue N. on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping a car, so I wasn't quite sure how the whole process worked at first. Lecia walked me through the process and informed me that they were going to help find the actual driver to ship the cars. She then called me a couple of times with a quote from specific drivers, but I turned them down until I got one that matched my budget. The process took a while, but anytime I didn't hear from the driver, or wanted an update or had a question, Lecia helped me right away. That was a huge help. We had two cars shipped from and to the same place and they were both in great shape when they arrived. ...[More]
By Kari Finn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 13 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Jorge Cruz of AmeriFreight provided excellent customer service from the first phone contact until our vehicle was delivered to us. He maintained a very professional attitude in all dealings with us. He explained every aspect of transporting our vehicle, and he stayed in contact with us through every step of the process. We felt that the price of AmeriFreight facilitating the transportation of our vehicle ($270.00) and the carrier charge ($550.00) were both acceptable for transporting our vehicle from Georgia to Arizona. If ever we should need to transport a vehicle again, we will certainly contact Jorge Cruz at AmeriFreight for his expert assistance! Yes, AmeriFreight did offer us a $35 discount for submitting this review, but it really would not have mattered either way. We cannot say enough how pleased we are with the service that we received from Jorge Cruz of AmeriFreight!...[More]
By Bruce on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Customer service, was too good. I have only call once and they followed up from beginning to till end. The driver was of the transport vehicle was very straight forward. he kept all the thing upfront. I would definitely recommend. ...[More]
By Imtiaz on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner about 12 Hours Ago
Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again ...[More]
Aaron did an excellent job,was on time and mule was in great condition would use Aaron agian.Pricing was very reasonable.Tracking worked well Aaron kept me informed at all times the delivery person was promt and polite the experience was excellent thanks my son was excited to ride mule would ship agian auto transpot 123 thanks agian. ...[More]
By Don Fritsche on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
Company was great to deal with. Very knowledgeable and professional. Truck came on time door to door with no issues. Had contact with driver and dispatch throughout the entire transport. Truck arrived in good condition. I would use them again for a car/truck transport....[More]
By Ben on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
I could not have asked for a better service at such a reasonable cost. Communication was clear and courteous. Time schedules were kept. This was even done over a holiday when you might expect a delay and everything was perfect. ...[More]
By Mitch on Lightning Auto Carriers about 14 Hours Ago
Great experience...first time 'shipper'. Hoffman Estates IL to Framingham MA. Received call in well advanced for car pickup and delivery. Both customer service and driver were very helpful and provided timely updates. This was a very smooth process. Never expected that the car would be delivered so quickly....[More]
By Abhisek on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago