View 144,333 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 269
Reviews 1-25 of 6718
We had a mixed experience with Elite Auto Shipper. The good news is that we got our vehicle a day after our first available date, and it was in good c...[More]
By Brian on Elite Auto Shipper about 2 Hours Ago
Shipping my daughter's car using AmeriFreight was a great experience for me. Never having done this before, I really didn't know what I was doing, bu...[More]
By Jane Dominguez on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
This company shipped my car very quickly with no hassle. I have used them two times before and I have never been disappointed. ...[More]
By Bill on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
I had to get my car home and driving it myself wasn't an option. I was a little wary at first but after this experience, I would definitely do it agai...[More]
By Jasmine on American Auto Transport (FL) about 3 Hours Ago
Having this be my first car shipping experience I would have to say it was excellent. I felt that all information was given to me upfront and ship a c...[More]
By Leslie on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
My sister delivered her car from FL to CA with car shipping pros before she leave to stay with us for a couple of months for her work. Delivery arrive...[More]
By Rebecca Hernandez on Car Shipping Pros about 3 Hours Ago
Handing over the keys to my car is hard but I really needed it done. Short of cloning myself, my option was to put it on a carrier. Because of th...[More]
By Kimberly P. on Get it Done Transportation about 3 Hours Ago
As a 24 year old attempting to move my car across the country from California, I had no idea where to even begin. Not only was I strapped for time, I ...[More]
By Sam Pappas on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
I had a very good experience with Seamless. The driver actually needed more money because the car was in a remote location. Jason with Seamless refund...[More]
By John Steele on Seamless Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I am very pleased with the professionalism and reliable service I received from th is company and their staff.Thank you David Pein i would definitel...[More]
By Tony Latos on Get it Done Transportation about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 4 Hours Ago
Tony, Thank you for the nice 5 star review. We pride our selves with one on one attention to make sure each and every client is pleased. I appreciate ...[More]
To get my car shipped from Louisiana to Kentucky I started calling different movers taking a note regarding the the number of waiting days before the ...[More]
By Berhane Nesketa on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
As soon as I got my online quote I received a call to confirm and review my order. The customer service was excellent. They were friendly and proved t...[More]
By Adam kilinski on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Car was picked up within 3 days and delivered to me in 8 days. No damage No hassle and great guy to talk to knows what he is doing. Thanks again Phila...[More]
By Shawn P on Philam Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Sue was the first person to call me back when I put in a request for quote and her promptness impressed me. She was knowledgeable, helpful, honest an...[More]
By Gail Racelis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
This was a very good experience, the communication was perfect, the driver was very cool and happy to serve. I have nothing to say but good things abo...[More]
By Agustin Duron on Transport Team Services about 5 Hours Ago
They called me right away, gave me the target date and plan. Everything worked out the way he said it would. Very Happy and I highly recommend! Thank ...[More]
By GeraldineBaxley on Showroom Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I moved two cars with Auto Transport Group Corp - One from Florida to Massachusetts and one from Massachusetts to Florida. Both cars were picked up a...[More]
By Jeff Parker on Auto Transport Group Corp. about 6 Hours Ago
To begin, I received the worst customer service I've ever experienced. My car was supposed to be picked up on a Thursday. I called and emailed the com...[More]
By Taryn on Get it Done Transportation about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 4 Hours Ago
1st we want to apologize to Taryn for any inconvenience or miss communication. Taryn, car was dispatched to the carrier, all the carrier info, insuran...[More]
National Auto Shipping delivered my car on time and perfect condition. The service was excellent from beginning to end. The time frame for delivery wa...[More]
By Maria T. on National Auto Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Some prior reviews may state that Bill is rude, imply he's caustic or just a complete @&&-O but I did not experience any such negativity. Wha...[More]
By Bert R on Transport Connection about 7 Hours Ago
I can't tell you how satisfied I am with Golden Key Express. I can't thank enough Ms. Misty, the dispatecher, at Gold Key Express. She was easily re...[More]
By S. D. on Golden Key Express about 8 Hours Ago
5 Star Auto Shipping found me a trailer truck to ship my car from the Seattle area to the Chicago area during the time I was finalizing the contract ...[More]
By Resident Bellevue on 5 Star Auto Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
It was Memorial Day weekend. I unexpectedly and urgently needed to ship a car from Utah to Pennsylvania as fast as possible. I called several companie...[More]
By JanaBell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jana, I know it was a little rough goiing but we made it through,I really appreciate...[More]
This was my first experience with having a car shipped. Brett was very knowledgeable and helpful. He responded in a timely manner and came through wit...[More]
By Rich on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Montway was not the cheapest but extremely satisfied with service. Pickup was on time and delivery was 1 day early. Communication was timely and respo...[More]
By R Champagne on Montway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago