View 148,610 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 293
Reviews 1-25 of 7323
Great customer service and shipment was very fast. Rusty picked up the truck on time and within three days he was here in arizona with the vehicle. I ...[More]
By Mike on Direct Express Auto Transport about 22 Minutes Ago
I was in a really bad predicament when I was contacted by Jason. I had gone with a different company and was just not seeing any results. I had just b...[More]
By Todd Mcinley on Destiny Auto Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Great Job Guys ... Overall nice expererience with uaat very honest and friendly will use them again... Thanks Jason...[More]
By Lau on United American Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
First time transporting a vehicle. Two previous brokers hired right after I bought car on ebay, one a small company, the other a major one, both fail...[More]
By Cui. Rhu. on A to Z Auto Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Erick was the only person that responded back in a matter of mins. He gave us a straight out price of 425.00, with a promise of no added surprises. He...[More]
By Dan on United American Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Response from United American Auto Transport
Ralph Bedford about 3 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, to any of your friends, with any future transpo...[More]
Well, I was going to use this company after shopping around. Joe started off nice and informative. As a matter of fact, he even had my business. T...[More]
By Lance M. on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TOTAL CAR SHIPPING. We were extremely apprehensive to ship our cars from California to Georgia. For three days we searched many si...[More]
By Rick and Annette on Total Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Car arrived safely in efficient manner. Only issue was the transport company couldn't seem to get phone contact right. Not sure whose fault it was....[More]
By Linda Prang on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
My daughter was moving from Chicago to LA, but her car was in Memphis and needed to be in LA in 7-10 days. Contracted Amerifreight based on BBB rating...[More]
By Gary on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Lance was very helpful and knowledgeable. Any time shipping vehicles you must understand you are at the mercy of the transporters. The brokers can o...[More]
By Richard on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Great experience!! After researching several (more expensive) transport companies, I felt most confident with South Beach Transport and I'm glad I did...[More]
By A Barnes on South Beach Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Amazing service! Both the pickup and deliveries were early and very professional. Great customer support and communication. The price was reasonable a...[More]
By Robert on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
I have used them two times on recommendation of my friend. Angels Moving Autos have always been honest about the pricing, pick and delivery. I have re...[More]
By Kapil on Angels Moving Autos about 6 Hours Ago
Branden was an excellent broker i will recommend my friend to America auto transpoirt they were on time and helpful...[More]
By Abu on American Standard Auto Transportation about 7 Hours Ago
Excellent experience. Transported a vehicle from my son's duty station to his brother. Angel's was excellent to work with, communicated well and we...[More]
By Jim Wiggs on Angels Moving Autos about 7 Hours Ago
I wanted to use a direct carrier to transport my vehicle from Houston to LA, as I have had a terrible experience in the past with a broker. Thank good...[More]
By Robert G. Crafton on Autoline Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Vehicle was picked up and delivered on-time and in great condition. Alex was in constant contact with us and that allowed us to remain focused on oth...[More]
By Ryan on AAA Family Trucking about 8 Hours Ago
This is my second time using National and Manny. As with the first, everything went smoothly. I will do buisness with this company gain....[More]
By Jimmy on National Auto Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
very reliable and responsive! would recommend and would use again if needed! I booked them last minute- i originally had another company lined up tha...[More]
By Andrea on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Hours Ago
First, I am not sure if they could do a good job or not; since I checked in Yelp as some people gave a good and bad feed back. But after talked with J...[More]
By Tim on 7 Star Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
This was a horrible experience that I would not recommend to anyone. The estimate and arrangements were handled very efficiently and professionally. ...[More]
By kimberly Prey on Montway Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
From start to finish the whole transaction was so simple. Great job! Internet was easy to use, would highly recommend this company. ...[More]
By Chris Davis on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 10 Hours Ago
BILL ARRANGED EVERYTHING VERY SMOOTHLY. My daughter's car was picked up on time, delivered on time, and arrived in good condition. This is the third ...[More]
By GARY WEBB on Transport Connection about 11 Hours Ago
A1 Logistics provided me with wonderful service for the transport my car from Lilburn GA to San Diego. Communications were solid throughout the entir...[More]
By Nick A on A1 Logistic Services Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
We dealt with Laura at Motor Movers and she was very pleasant explaining how the system works. She reassured me that they deal with only reputable ca...[More]
By Bucklin on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago