View 156,240 Reviews on 3,650 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 220
Reviews 1-25 of 5484
Mi experiencia con upscale ha sido estupenda ya que he enviado mi carro dos veces y siempre han sido muy responsables y puntuales, tambien los precios son super comodos y mas que el personal que tienen son muy capacitados con su trabajo y tratan de buscar la mejor oferta para satisfacer al cliente. Gracias a Humberto por su gran ayuda, definitivamente recomendaria esta compañia....[More]
By Cinthia Grullon on Upscale Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Company was overall on time with delivery but when car arrived at destination car was crashed. Driver admitted to crashing car but begged to not call police or insurance company because they did not want to have a stained record or increased insurance premiums. I did everything in good faith to resolve the issue outside of the law and insurance and in the end the company did not make itself responsible for the damages and left me out to dry. Anyone wanting to ship a car with this company BEWARE!!! ...[More]
By Luis Rubio on A & D Auto Carrier Group, Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Vehicle was picked up and delivered in reasonable time but broker should have done due diligence on third party carrier. A &D Auto Carrier Group of Hialeah, Fl delivered car crashed at destination. Begged to not contact police or insurance to not affect the companies record or insurance premium. In the end the company did not make itself responsible for the damages incurred. If transporting a vehicle BEWARE!!...[More]
By Luis Rubio on BKK Transport and Brokerage Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Get it Done was cheaper than Roadrunner, which I used that same week to pick up my other car. I wish I used them for both my cars....[More]
By kris on Get it Done Transportation about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 7 Hours Ago
Kris, Thank you for writing a honest 5 star review. We are a family owned and operated company that prides ourselves on giving the one on one attentio...[More]
Fletcher explained the details and let me know the procedure. The driver was assigned on time. From pick up to delivery, I am very satisfied with the services....[More]
By Zhou on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 7 Hours Ago
I WOULD NEVER EVER CALL THIS COMPANY AGAIN OR WOULD I EVER RECOMMEND IT. I PURPOSELY TELL ANYBODY I KNOW WHO NEEDS THEIR CAR SHIPPED NOT TO USE THIS COMPANY. I WAS CHARGED AND NEVER REFUNDED NOT EVEN 50% OF THE $215 I WAS CHARGED. I WAS GIVEN A DATE AND PICK UP TIME AND NO ONE SHOWED...NO CALL OR ANYTHING. I MISSED MY FLIGHT, HAD TO RESCHEDULE AND PURCHASE ANOTHER TICKET! NO APOLOGIES OR ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I GET A CALL THE DAY AFTER SAYING THEY CAN HAVE SOMEBODY OUT ASAP....NO APOLOGY EVER CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH JUST THAT AN EMERGENCY CAME UP. THEN HE HOUNDED ME BEGGING ME TO LEAVE MY CAR AND KEYS WITH SOMEBODY THAT THEY COULD PICK IT UP FROM BECAUSE BY THE TIME HE CALLED I WAS AT THE AIRPORT ALREADY. I ASKED FOR A REFUND HE SAID HE'D CALL BACK AND I NEVER HEARD FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN...BAMBOOZLED!!! HORRIBLE. I'M LEAVING REVIEWS ANY AND EVERY WHERE I CAN ABOUT THIS THIEVING COMPANY. I DESERVE MY MONEY BACK!!!...[More]
By Britney on Get it Done Transportation about 7 Hours Ago
A pleasure doing business with them. The driver called before, during , when he arrived at my state and again when he was 2 miles away. Perfect time for me to awaite my new toy a 1953 Chevy Bel Air. Convertible. He was curtious polite and specialy fast. Couldnt help but tip him. ...[More]
By Danny on DIY Transport Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Angel's Auto Movers was GREAT! They picked up on time. Always kept me in the loop and delivered the truck a little earlier than expected which made my buyer SUPER HAPPY! I would definitley use them again....[More]
By Faris on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
The service was terrific. Everything was laid on the table no hidden fee or nothing and got here 2 days earlier then expected . Overall great service good price definitely gonna use this again...[More]
By Montana ly on Horizon Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
The Angels were super easy to deal with, Dina has a smooth operation. Car was purchased on Thursday, picked up on Saturday and vehicle was delivered on Monday. They provided updates and were clear when responding to any of my questions. This is the first time I've had a vehicle transported, they were very reassuring and the job was done right the first time with no hang ups. Bance Transport was the actual transportation/delivery service. Very timely, super professional and friendly; car was delivered right to my residential drive way. Michael kept me in the loop on his arrival ETA and hit that window with plenty of time to spare. Car was delivered in great shape and I am very appreciative of both parties for assisting me with getting my acquired vehicle. Very pleased! ...[More]
By BH on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Hours Ago
A friend in Florida refered me to Craig. It was a 5 min phone conversation the next day my vehicle was picked up & delivered 1 day early ask the way to Minnesota. Called on Friday had my car on Monday. ABSOLUTLY THE BEST SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED I THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY. Ask for Craig ...[More]
By Haythem on eShip about 9 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 9 Hours Ago
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute t...[More]
AmeriFreight exceeded my expectation when they shipped my vehicle cross country from California to Massachusetts. After checking with other companies they were the least expensive quote I received at $1,095. AmeriFreight also had the earliest date for pick up. They were able to pick up my car the week after I first called. The company representative Ms. Miller helped me with the entire process from my initial call to confirmation of delivery. I will ship with them again. ...[More]
By Joe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
We met the driver at a convenient area (truck stop) instead of our narrow street. Not only was he thorough as he assessed the condition of the car, but he was enjoyable to talk to. The car was delivered to my daughter's family in a safe open area. Everything went well....[More]
By Michael on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I was originally working with another shipping company and after waiting 3 weeks with no updates I looked for other companies. The information sent from we will transport it was very thorough so I decided to contact them. Michael was very helpful and explained how the process worked as far as how drivers pick a vehicle and why mine hadn't been updated. My car was then picked up 3 days later and shipped to me on time. My only complaint is I'm still trying to get my deposit back from the original company but Michael has helped me with that too, but there is only so much you can do. Be weary of the cheaper companies! ...[More]
By Dan on We Will Transport It Corp about 10 Hours Ago
This is first time I need to transport my car. Those guys were working faster than I thought. It reached the destination earlier than me. So I asked them to hold off for one day. The second day, it was snowing. But still they delivered my car safely. ...[More]
By Chunsheng Hu on Fidelity Auto Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689....[More]
By Margaret on Alpine Transport Services about 10 Hours Ago
really no complaints other than the car was delivered a day early , which actually is a good thing . Its my second time using Quality Car and I will continue to use them .If its not broken then dont fix it ..Thanks Chris...[More]
By allison on Quality Car Move about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 10 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140...[More]
Ali, was my agent and I'm definitely satisfied. From my experience with this company they are pretty thorough. The communication from them is great. They will get you the lowest offer possible and will be realistic with you about the price. Although, the driver requested a price that was higher than quoted, it was reasonable considering the situation at hand. The driver was great and got my car to the destination without damage. Not to mention, across the country in just about 3 days. Remember to be realistic with yourself about the price of what it costs to execute your order. Of course, we all want the lowest price possible...[More]
By Tarell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
After shopping around and researching many auto transport companies, there were still a few to many to choose from. But when companies started weeding themselves out due to poor customer service or shady logistics, I had finally received my quote from Josh at Amerifreight. Right off the bat he had provided plenty of information on how the shipping processes work, what is required on my end, the security of my "pride and joy" in the hands of a stranger and communication between the three parties. not only was the customer service no point but they were able to find a driver for a rate that i could afford. My car was shipped from NY to NC. it had arrived in perfect condition and the driver, as well as Josh from Amerifreight, were in constantly in contact with me for updates on time of arrival. I absolutely recommend Amerifreight, and I will absolutely use them again in the future if need be. ...[More]
By mike mastromonico on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Have been using this company a couple of years. Jack has always given me a fair price and the carrier did a good job. Thanks again Jack and 7 Star,...[More]
By Izzy on 7 Star Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
After dealing with a broker that never followed through, I was so thankful to work with Alpine. They genuinely cared about taking care of me and didn't come off as a slimy used car salesman like many of the other brokers did. When they.saw they didn't have one of their own transports available they connected me with another one (G-hub) that did a great job. If you'd like to work with an honest company with Midwestern values, choose Alpine!...[More]
By Cbrook on Alpine Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Professional, had all the answers I needed, and provided great service throughout. I would recommend to anyone....[More]
By B. Allen on Auto Transport 123 about 11 Hours Ago
GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY! !!! WOULD ABSOLUTELY REFER!!! Mario was persistent and ACCURATE! I can't say enough good things about this company! !!!...[More]
By Kayla on Navy Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
They are fair and truthful. Delivery is on time and no extra charges upon delivery. Recommend this guy's to all who wanna do real and worries free auto transport. ...[More]
By Edwin Afriyie on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 11 Hours Ago
it was our first time to do a car transport. a bit anxious at first but the agent was very helpful and accommodating. he answered all our questions regarding the steps and procedure. the driver is well experienced and knows exactly what he was doing. they are very professional. our car was delivered with care. i would definitely use their service again. ...[More]
By ekpmcallen on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 12 Hours Ago