View 179,385 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 211
Reviews 1-25 of 5269
Excellent service. Fast, reliable, friendly. Highly recommend it to anyone who needs his/her car to get moved from one state to another. Will do it again with the same company when/if needed....[More]
By Alexander on Ironclad Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Honest, dependable service! They made everything easy for me and even worked with me when I had to postpone my pickup days a couple of times. No money left my account until days after my car arrived. Will use them again!...[More]
By Tracy Bateman on Lightning Auto Carriers about 3 Hours Ago
Auto transport 123 Delivered my SUV in great condition and right on time.Someone always answered my calls and also updated me with where my Suv was when the driver was transporting my suv.Thanks guys.I will be using u guys again....[More]
By Craven haynes on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Vick was my agent when I shipped my car recently. Summit transport was very professional and realiable . Strongly recommend anyone that needs to ship their car to use them!! Thank you so much you really made this experience easy for my family....[More]
By Brad b on Summit Transport Group about 3 Hours Ago
Everything was as advertised. The cost of $775, pick up date, the arrival date did not change. Great customer service by Angela. The driver was courteous and answered all of my concerns. Keep in mind your car is always going to get dirty when it's being transported. All around, GREAT SERVICE!!!...[More]
By Carl K on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
This was the first time I use this transport service and they were great. I needed my vehicle picked up at North Carolina auction department and delivered to Los Angeles California. They were loyal, fast and effective and brought my vehicle in 7 days. Not to mention the price was amazing, the total price only came out to $1130. I researched many places in this company gave me the best quote and was very professional. I would definitely use them again! ...[More]
By Grant on United Movers Group about 4 Hours Ago
Excellent customer service. The driver Cam was polite and picked my vehicle up on the first scheduled day in NJ. My car was delivered to my destination 3 days later in AZ. No issues at all. Leann from MJ Parker answered all my question immediately after e-mailing her. This is the second time I have used MJ Parker and have no complaints. ...[More]
By Chris on MJ Parker Trucking about 4 Hours Ago
My experience with transporting an unseen car purchased on ebay across the country and having it shipped to my town: I bought the car on New Years Eve with only pictures which is quite stressful with so many scams going on now a days. [Car turned out to be great!] Seller needed it gone within 2 wks because new car coming. Pickup timeline important. Delivery time not real important. I checked with ebay's uship and went online and requested prices with my timeline. I received quotes between $674 and $1300! Your phone will ring, you will get lots of texts and your email inbox will be busy! There is a lot of high pressure sales in this transport broker business. I read lots of reviews and Mercury seemed pretty good with a 5 star rating at the time. I went with Jim and his quote of $750 from MA to MN. The broker gets $150, and balance to trucker in cash or bank check when delivered. Seemed reasonable. The broker puts your "offer" on an online board for all truckers to see and accept. After a week or so no trucker had accepted the $750 offer and we got nervous. I upped offer $100 to $850. Couple days went by and still nothing. Jim called at end of deadline and said he had trucker willing to do trip for $850 plus $150 broker fee. We were out of time and I said lets do it. Car was picked up by Three Sons Trucking out of Iowa and delivered 6 days later. Dana Tomason from 3 sons was fantastic and put my fears to rest just talking with him. I could tell he was good and had been doing this a long time. Car delivered a little dirty [it was open transport] in perfect condition. Really nice semi 8 car hauler with hydraulic lifts. Thanks Dana! In the end I am going with 4 stars for Mercury because you do feel like a little bait and switch tactic was used, but the car got here quickly once accepted and in great condition, just not as cheap as originally quoted. Maybe if you had more time for pickup the original quote could have worked??...[More]
By Gerry G on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
First class service!Angela and Dale were very involved making the process smooth. Chris with Kings hauling was also very involved and handled everything professionally and courteously. I will recommend them !...[More]
By Christine on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
So, from the get I let Vick know to please be open with me about current status' during transport as I understood there were many variables involved outside of the broker's control, he obliged. My pick up date was established but late, breakdown during transport, late delivery. Many unanswered calls & requesting I contact the driver, finally not picking up the phone at all for an entire day and telling me the phone was left in the office. Things will always come up, but you must be up front and direct with your customers, I would have been fine had there been communication for the provided rate....[More]
By Sergio on Summit Transport Group about 5 Hours Ago
Overall, a good experience with the company. ...[More]
By Sergio on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Had my daughter's car shipped from NC to TX, I have never dealt with this type of transaction before but Stefan at Shipacardirect.com was great and walked me through the whole thing. He kept in contact with me and answered all my questions. The website is great and makes things very simple to understand. I was told upfront that the NC to TX route was not a popular one and might take more time than usual to find a carrier but Stefan found a carrier just in time for her move. I was concerned about having someone move her car that I didn't know but was assured that the carrier would be honest and reputable. This was the case and the young man who met up with my daughter to move the car was most courteous and responsive. She reported to me that he obviously knew what he was doing and was diligent and professional. I was surprised when I was told the car would be picked up on the 27th and delivered on the 29th. I expected a much longer transport. The young man from Park Transport Corp, Dustin Jacobs called me (albeit 11:00pm on the 28th) to advise that he was in Houston and wanted to know if he could deliver the car in a few hours. I found this to be a bit unprofessional but he explained his reasons and was very kind and apologetic and did agree to come directly to Granbury without me having to meet him in a larger metro area. I asked him to call when he was about an hour out and around 2:30 am I had not heard from him. (we are bout 4 hours from Houston) I called him and he answered and apologized because he had to pull over and get a little sleep but didn't want to call and wake me up to tell me he needed to rest. This was completely understandable to me. He assured me he would gas up and be leaving soon. He called when he was 45 minutes out and made it to our meeting place at exactly the time he had promised. He met us within 1/2 mile from our home, was quick and efficient getting the car off the hauler and completely courteous the entire time. Park Transport, you need to give Dustin Jacobs a raise ! My experience with Ship a car direct was very good and I would definitely refer them to anyone. Thank you for the wonderful part you all played in my car hauling adventure....[More]
By Zoe L. on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Very easy to work with and open and honest the entire time. Whole transaction was smooth!...[More]
By Sean Roach on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Thanks to Jim Gozde at Mercury Auto Transport, the shipping of our 2 vehicles from Miami to San Diego was easily arranged. We had confidence in the company because Jim kept us informed every step of the way. He delivered as promised. I would use this company again. Highly recommended!...[More]
By Teresa S. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
January 28,2016 Pick up time/date excellent/delivery and the whole family and my driver(VICTOR that delivery.I also want to thanks Scott on behalf of some emergency that came in my life and being understanding he and his crew help me and also had another issue Victor wife help me also too,Thank You all very Much.. ...[More]
By Celeste Picou on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
The delivery was safe and on time after the car is picked up, however, I am rather frustrated about the communication process and confirming a prompt pick up time. I don't know it's the carrier, the transport company or what else, neither party can give me a specific pick up time after the first designated carrier had a flat tire! All I can know is there WILL BE a carrier coming on your way and they will let you know when they get there. I got those vague message several times and only one truck finally picked up my car five days later on Christmas, with no other notice before hand other than a call when they were 10 minutes away from my place. I understand it was holiday season and all that. The representative Jim Gozde was nice in responding my questions, but the experience overall is rather frustrated....[More]
By Joy on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
Very professional. All of my, things was found just the way I left them in my vehicle. I would use this again company. Thanks, for everything Jim, Mike.?????? very hard too find a company these days you can trust. My brand new car was, delivered too me in one piece. Halelaluyah??keep up the good work guys....[More]
By Yvonne on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
Julie at All Terrain transported my new Mustang and did an amazing job! I was super nervous and anxious because of all the horror stories I read. Julie walked me through the whole process and made a smooth process. I never paid anything up front! I highly recommend ALL TERRAIN AUTO TRANSPORT!!!!!...[More]
By Nelson Lopez on All Terrain Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
There are two significant reasons I rated my experience so highly. Quality communication and on-time or better pick-up and delivery. From start to finish I felt like a valued customer. Would use again....[More]
By Jack on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
William and Diana were a pleasure to work with. They were very helpful and knowdegable. They made a stressful situation much easier. Thank you guys soooo much! I would recommend you all to anyone. My son now has his car and I am very happy. Thanks Diana and William...[More]
By Walter Peters on All Terrain Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Sonia found a driver on Monday morning and the car was picked by 12:00pm the same day. Driver Jerry Watts was on time or even a bit early. Jerry was courteous and knowledgeable. Car was delivered on Wednesday afternoon in perfect condition. Absolutely seamless transaction. Would certainly use Excellent Auto Transport again and can happily recommend their service. Thank you Sonia and Jerry!...[More]
By Steve Bruno on Excellent Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Excellent service, super easy and very smooth. Honest, and not pushy at all! Totally recommend Ship a car direct. Don't use anyone else!!! We called a few carriers and they were awful to deal with. Once I called Ship a Car direct, they made it so easy to deal with. You knew automatically they were a reputable company. Will definitely use them again and will recommend them to anyone!...[More]
By Theresa Schrock on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
For my first time and not knowing which company to used to transport my car. I'm happy I picked montway transport. From beginning to end, every representative was helpful and andwer every question I had. My car was delivered before time which was amazing.... happy with the overall services....[More]
By Margarita Sanchez on Montway Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I would recommend ship a car direct to anyone there service was very good. I found them on the internet and there website was very formative they have video explaining how there service works which was good for someone who had never ship a car before. When I reach out to them I was contacted by Karen who than explain there procedure again and was in touch with me until my car was pick up by the driver of the company that they recommended. The driver was friendly and courteous he explain who long the trip would take giving me a estimate base on the weather conditions and he delivered the vehicle on time (7 days) has he suggested....[More]
By Dolores on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
I really felt comfortable with the constant contact from customer service and the driver. Cesar the driver was personable, clear to understand, and answered the phone every time I called. Excellent communication! He made it easy on me to pick up the car and even helped me get my son and the car seat back into our car. Above and beyond the expected service. I highly recommend ship a car direct. Especially Cesar! ...[More]
By Whitney on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago