View 143,850 Reviews on 3,479 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 268
Reviews 1-25 of 6691
Though small delay in responding my calls, I am impressed by the way they handled and shipped my a day before the expected Delivery. And again they h...[More]
By Vikas Madanu on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 26 Minutes Ago
John was very helpful with the transport of my husband and I vehicle. We have currently used them twice. The last time from Texas to North Carolina. I...[More]
By Elizabeth on We Will Transport It Corp about 38 Minutes Ago
7/22/2014 I shipped a car to my daughter, who is in college, from NJ to AZ. Here is her e-mail to me: The delivery driver person was curt and rude...[More]
By Alex Z on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 38 Minutes Ago
This is my second review. Right After I posted the first one I got a call from the company saying that I should delete my post and that they'll be ca...[More]
By nikki on Starr Relocation Services about 44 Minutes Ago
Avoid Starway Logistic LLC at all cost. Stay away from them.The dispatch is extremely rude and the customer service is unprofessional and terrible. Th...[More]
By Mike on Starway Logistics LLC about 46 Minutes Ago
I went with upscale because they were one of the few companies to give me a cheaper quote of $1150 to ship my car. The beginning went fine, it was a W...[More]
By Stephanie on Upscale Auto Transport about 48 Minutes Ago
Came to US after a disappointment from different company. Mark gave VIP treatment, on time, in budget. Could not be more pleased. Will use again....[More]
By stan R on United States Transport about 51 Minutes Ago
Everyone involved was communicative at all times. I had every question and concern answered and resolved I would recommend Transport Team Services...[More]
By Jean on Transport Team Services about 1 Hour Ago
Another great delivery handled by Get It Done Transport. Their Price was competitive and Service was 5 STAR!!! from start to finish. I will defi...[More]
By NORM on Get it Done Transportation about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 57 Minutes Ago
Norm, our pricing is always competitive and we strive for nothing less then 5 star service on every single order. Thank you for always coming back to ...[More]
Auto Shipping Group did a excellent job shipping my vehicle from Michigan to Wyoming. The pick up was prompt on the given date and delivery happend so...[More]
By shravan reddy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 53 Minutes Ago
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Shravan, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I do appr...[More]
Tige was such a great help in helping me move across the country as I prepare for medical school. He was very easy to talk to and willing to answer al...[More]
By Olivia Watkins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
My experience with this company was somewhat mixed. This was my first PCS with my husband, and we needed to ship my car from California to North Carol...[More]
By Sarah Parker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
I needed to transfer a 1962 Mercury from Maryland to North Carolina and used the services of AmeriFreight to find a carrier for the move. I was contac...[More]
By BAB on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 1 Hour Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Amerifreight was extremely easy to work with and very friendly. Ami was very professional and kept in contact through phone and email. The truck drive...[More]
By Jen Johnson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 2 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Cobalt Logistics came through when I was left stranded by another auto transport company. Lou Angel at Cobalt was exceptional!!! Lou was straight fo...[More]
By John A. on Cobalt Logistic Services LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Angels is just that an Angel. Called them Friday 9am,Told them what I had to pickup and they took over from there.They called me back in 30min and to...[More]
By Bill Beason on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
This transport was a great experience. Information was provided accurately and promptly. The timing was much better than expected and compared to oth...[More]
By R Harris on Nation Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Had a frank discussion with Ross about the industry, and he was very honest about what was involved and some of the dangers of entering into a contrac...[More]
By Anil on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Got the quote, Kelly responded with a phone call, she sounded vey professional, they took my $150 deposit. My car was supposed to have been picked up...[More]
By Ray Jimenez on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
They shipped my car perfectly from one state to another. My car was in perfect condition and I was extremely satisfied when I saw it arrive on time un...[More]
By Steven on Nationwide Transport Services about 2 Hours Ago
Shipped two vehicals from Regina, SK to Hamilton, ON. Entire process was vary smooth and professional. All details were explained and the process was ...[More]
By Sandro P on SVP Auto Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
We originally contracted with another company but after two weeks of promises they had not even located a driver. I contacted Tara with Auto Transport...[More]
By Jann on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
The service and communication among Auto Transport & the driver was great! I would recommend their services to anyone! Very happy with the results...[More]
By DANIEL on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Wonderful job done by Craig.. i would recommend his services. everything one time and very quick response to queries. ...[More]
By Sanjay on eShip about 3 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 3 Hours Ago
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... Thank you , I am here 7 days week for all my clients . Lokk forward to working with the rest of your office ...[More]
I couldn't be more pleased with the whole experience with CSL Transport, from the quote, which was prompt and $500 less than the next guy, to the deli...[More]
By Sylvia Long on CSL Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago