View 158,692 Reviews on 3,674 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 232
Reviews 1-25 of 5781
This company is just a broker that has nothing to do with the transport itself. I had a deal and contract for a total of $900 to be paid by credit card with no additional fees or charges. On day of pick-up, this company called and demanded more money or else will charge $250 to a credit card and not pick up the car. Also they demanded that I give the driver a cashier check or else there will be no pick-up. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY they are not trust worthy. Stay away!...[More]
By Jake Metzler on We Will Transport It Corp about 6 Minutes Ago
I have never used an auto transport service before Vantage. I was recommended this company from a friend. I spoke with Sam Kooby and he was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. I was crunched for time due to needing to catch a flight and Sam had my car picked up on time. I had an excellent level of communication from both the driver and Vantage throughout the whole process. My car was delivered on time and without damage. If I ever find the need to transport a vehicle again, I will be contacting Sam with Vantage in a heartbeat. ...[More]
By Brett on Vantage Auto Movers about 18 Minutes Ago
Bought a low mileage CL55 in great shape and trusted them to deliver it to me as is. I went with an enclosed carrier given the time of year and the car was black with no scratches. Great job!!...[More]
By Chris W on Angels Moving Autos about 30 Minutes Ago
Very satisfied with pick up and delivery. Amerifreight was on time and professional and would definitely use them again.Thank you!...[More]
By Edward on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 33 Minutes Ago
Jordans was extremely professional, order was completed flawlessly and on time. Would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for auto shipments...[More]
By Pedro Zuazo on Auto Transport 123 about 43 Minutes Ago
Talk to Christian orginally. Everything he said was a lie. He said I would have my car in 5 days. They had my car for 2 1/2 weeks. Christian said I would get door to door service. That never happened. They had us drive a whole 25 minutes out of the way to meet the driver. Auto transport says they keep in contact with you the whole time. That never happened. As soon as they got my $200 deposit. I didn't hear from them. Christian said I could have up to 150 lbs in the car. That was a lie. The day before they said my car was being delivered they informed me there was $200 wieght charge. Now at the time of delivery every car had items in it. Anyone who's car was picked up in CT to CA around Feb.7 I would love to know how many other people got charged. I refused to pay it. Granted if the driver does go over wieght. He does get a fine. But it's 1 FINE! Now I had about 70 lbs tops. How can they charge me when the driver is just looking at it? He didn't wieght it? So that's another gimmick. I'm sure every car got charged wich gave them almost extra $2,000 that trip. Originally when I placed my order with Christian he said a driver would call me with in 3 to 24 hours. 7 days go by no calls from anyone. I email Christian my cancellation notice by email. They still picked up my car. It had all scratches on it. There's more to this story. I filed with Better Business Bureau. It took less then 5 minutes. I recommend it. Also, if you use American Express or Discover you can dispute the charges. Maybe when it hurts them financially. They'll change. People there are rude. IL ignore there auto response when they post there response of lies to this. Also for a week. They would change when I would get my car. Unreal. ...[More]
By Billie on AutoStar Transport Express about 1 Hour Ago
Anthony was wonderful!!! We had never transported a car before & did not know what to expect. After talking to 3 other companies, I knew that this was the company for us to use after I talked to Anthony. He was VERY knowledgeable and VERY informative. He filled us in on everything. I knew our car was going to be in good hands. It is definitely because of my telephone conversations with Anthony that I decided to use your company. Our car was picked up on time, delivered on time & was in perfect condition. Anthony & our driver, Larry, took good care of us and our car....[More]
By Cathy on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Awesome Service from Day-1. I would like to recommend everyone to go for Ship a Car Direct company. They provide each bit of information from the beginning, which clears every doubts. Thank you for the awesome service. Looking forward to take service once again. Thank you once again. ...[More]
By Bapuni on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
First of all the rate was very reasonable. The people in the company while I was on the phone with them were courteous and felt very strongly that they are sincere and honest with their business. Very surprised that the day I needed my car to be picked up, the driver showed up as the notice said over the phone and in my email. Very glad and happy that the car was delivered to its destination a day early as it was needed to be there due to my daughter wrecked her car. I highly recommend Countrywide Auto to anybody who needs their vehicle transported. Their service was excellent. You won't regret....[More]
By Heejin Kim on Countrywide Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
My experience with auto 123 was excellent my car arrived much sooner than i expected i was please with the service and would refer this company to family and friends. ...[More]
By MELISSA on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
These guys really did a great job!!! They were so friendly and understanding. We had a very good experience. The guy William whom I spoke to was really helpful. Really appreciate their wonderful work... Would surely recommend for my friends... Keep up the gr8 job guys......[More]
By Radhika on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
I highly recommend using this company for your transport! This is the 2nd time i call Robert, and yet again he was professional from start to end! Cheers...[More]
By Liam Johnson on Dynamic Auto Movers about 1 Hour Ago
First of all, do not believe a word that they say and run away from these bozos. I contracted for them to have a car picked up in Florida and brought to Texas. Simple, right? No so much. They made every excuse that you could imagine (except that their dogs ate the paperwork) from trucks breaking down to drivers getting sick, etc. The original owner of the car left for vacation and left the keys in the car hoping the the transport truck would show up. When I finally got the car to Texas, I had to pay an extra $200 to the driver! This was ABOVE the price that we contracted with these idiots. ...[More]
By Jerry Kezhaya on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Affordable Auto Transportation Inc.
Mark Zatkowsky about 1 Hour Ago
Jerry Kezhaya, owner of The Auto Shop of Plano Texas, purchased a vehicle online a 1973 Checker Marathon, one of those cars from the bugs bunny movie....[More]
I had a great experience with the corporation from beginning to end they met and exceeded my expectations. Only negative thing was that my car was dirt. ...[More]
By Dennis Osoy on Philam Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Philam Transport
Tanner about 38 Minutes Ago
Thank you Dennis for your review but quick note.We didn't pay you for the review.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert...[More]
I had a great experience with All States Car Shipping despite my odd situation. My agent Julie Johnston was very helpful and approachable that made my transaction easier and worry-free. I will definitely recommend this to friends because of great service!...[More]
By B.Joy on All States Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
This was the second time I used this company to transport one of our vehicles from TX to Ca and everything was perfect! I would highly recommend this company for their honesty, great customer service and delivering your car safely to the final destination...[More]
By Mary belter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mary, Each an...[More]
My car was picked up and delivered safely. There was some confusion regarding the delivery place and I had to pick my car up at a lot in order to get it quickly. ...[More]
By jeff w on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Drivers knowledge and use of English highly questionable. Driver requested additional money at time of delivery that did not match the original quote. The overall cost did not increase but was awkward at delivery to request $50 more. I had to scramble to ensure extra cash was available to him. I expressed my disappointment finally to the agent and was reassured that they would decrease the initial reservation fee by $50 to compensate. It still took extra days to confirm that my credit card charge matched our discussion on this amount....[More]
By paul on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
I'm an active duty military member and I constantly have to move around so I decided to ship my vehicle instead of driving it. Malia made it a very quick and painless process. Her honesty and her know how really helped me out. ...[More]
By Carlos Garcia on Transport Americas about 3 Hours Ago
The company worked hard considering the holiday schedule to ensure that my vehicle gets shipped before I left Hawaii for my new duty station. The car was to be picked up before the New Years holiday so I had to deliver my vehicle to the port due to non-availability of a driver to pick it up at the military base. This is completely understood due to the holiday timing and a short notice with my reservation. The shipping process and receipt of the vehicle was smooth. AT 123 cut down some of the shipping price due to my delivery of the vehicle to the port. Len and Casey worked with me really hard from negotiations, shipping, to delivery. Casey provided timely updates on the vehicle status. Their price is highly comparable and actually cheaper compared to the other quotes that I received. I will use this company again and recommend to other customers as well. ...[More]
By Tirso Sison on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Martha Castillo was my primary point of contact at Auto Shipping Group. She was pleasant to work with, knowledgeable, and able to get me a reasonable quote. She coordinated my shipping requirements for my sedan with Rapid Transport. She confirmed a lot of the details I needed as we moved forward, e.g., time of day to pick up my car, the driver's contact details, etc. As I was reviewing the contract with Rapid Transport, I saw some terms and conditions with which I was concerned, e.g., why would road debris, e.g., rocks from the road, not be covered under the insurance policy? While Martha could not change the insurance policies, she did confirm she was able to put my car in the top rack to minimize the # of dings / road debris / etc. Would recommend you ask for the same. During the shipping, Martha was able to keep me updated throughout the trip on where my car was. What I liked a lot was that she told me she would be able to do this for me upfront, and then followed through. I recommend using Auto Shipping Group, and in particular, Martha Castillo. They have been good, reasonable pricing, and door-to-door service as advertised. Martha was very good to work with and as a result, she made this experience very painless, comfortable, and easy. ...[More]
By Tony Chen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Martha Castillo at Auto Shipping Group is awesome. She explained the process very clearly and was there for me when I had questions or concerns. This was my first time transporting any vehicle and it was a good experience. I would recommend working with Martha, she is great, friendly, and most important knowledgeable. I spoke with Martha on a Friday to setup the transport and that following Monday she had a transport picking up my car. The driver who picked up the car was very polite and professional. He also kept me informed of his location thru out the transport. On Wednesday morning, he called to verify the delivery of my car and gave me an estimated time of arrival. Half an hour before the delivery, the driver informed me that he was on his way. The car arrived in perfect condition and I was very excited to have my car. I would definitely request to ship my car with that carrier again. My experience shipping the car with ASG was great and I would recommend them to my friends and family. ...[More]
By Jorge Ballesteros on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
SouthBeachTransport was very easy to deal with and answered all of my questions. They picked up the vehicle on time and actually delivered a little ahead of schedule. I would definitely use this company again!...[More]
By Anna Gallios on South Beach Transport about 3 Hours Ago
This was the first experience for me shipping my vehicle across country so I hired Transport Americas to find a driver that could do the job. Transport Americas worked with me from the beginning ensuring that this would go smooth. Read the reviews so I was a bit nervous at first but as promised when the deposit was given Transport Americas immediately assigned a driver Rece Glick. Rece was on point from the beginning with excellent communication and was so fast even with winter weather threatening. Rece is the man!!!! and thank you Car Transport Express for providing such great service!!! I will use Transport Americas again and hopefully Rece !!!! ...[More]
By Chunsheng Hu on Transport Americas about 4 Hours Ago
A few issues with the delivery: The delivery guy did not leave the origin state on the agreed date, and hence reached much later than expected; The car was delivered at night when I couldn't notice that a long rubber gasket was missing from above the door of the car. Jordan however did his best to keep me informed regarding the delays even though all this was during the New Year holidays. ...[More]
By Parijat Prabhudesai on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago