View 169,638 Reviews on 3,825 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 266
Reviews 1-25 of 6634
my car was off the main shipping routes in pinedale wy. Dave handled the transport in a timely manner. the driver that delivered the car was very good and careful on the unloading. of my new to me challenger srt8. ...[More]
By Dave martin on Get it Done Transportation about 2 Minutes Ago
Everybody was professional and did what they said they would do; I can respect being that I have never shipped a car before. The price seems reasonable and they sent me proof of insurance because that was critical for me to ship the car. The car also came with no damage sustained during the transport. The driver was also on time....[More]
By Reggie on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Minutes Ago
This was a totally excellent shipping experience. Luke was outstanding in communicating, the shipment was transported promptly and delivered on time. We will be using CORSIA again and do not hesitate to recommend them to others!...[More]
By US Veterans Memorial Museum on Corsia Logistics about 33 Minutes Ago
I shipped two vehicles. 98 C2S and 07 RS4. Both cars very much loved. I must admit I was dubious of this process but Kevin from Dynamic Automovers made it happen just as he explained it to me. The car shipment went through painlessly, the 3rd party driver communication was a tad sloppy on delivery end but not a big deal at end of day as cars arrived safely. Thanks Kevin. Cost $1300 per vehicle. ...[More]
By Matt S on Dynamic Auto Movers about 49 Minutes Ago
Just completely satisfied with the experience. Kay was helpful but not pushy, the driver was friendly. precise, but not overly nit-picky in completely the bill of ladening, advance calls were timely and tracking status of the vehicle was accurate and information readily available...[More]
By Dave Pettit on Ship a Car Direct about 53 Minutes Ago
I was quite anxious about transporting my Uncle Jimmy's Jaguar from Ohio to Colorado for two reasons. First, I had never arranged car transportation before. Second, the car is a family heirloom that has both real and sentimental value. Chris was knowledgable, professional and understanding. The level of communication was great, both with Chris and the folks (Russ and Luis) at Top One in Colorado. Luis was very careful and skilled in getting the car on the truck and securing it. It arrived in Colorado in perfect condition. If you read the other companies' reviews you will see some real horror stories. My experience with Chris was truly excellent and I highly recommend Quality Car Move. ...[More]
By Cliff Simms on Quality Car Move about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 2 Minutes Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140...[More]
Montway was wonderful. They are the dispatch company. However, thr actual transport company JD or JB AUTO TRANSPORT was hell. Hell. No communication despite telling me he will call with updates. I had to call him. Shipment was horrendously delayed and he wasn't even going to call and tell me. I took off time from work TWO TIMES for this guy to not show up. I owed him $1300 upon arrival but I am SO pissed that it honestly should've been free. The guy, Alex, really dropped the ball and almost got into a fight with the neighbors of where the vehicle was getting picked up at becausr he was rude and disrespectful. He was not very nice to me on the phone. Again, Montway is awesome but PLEASE do not dispatch the company JD AUTO TRANSPORT because I literally had an anxiety attack for 6 long days thinking that my car was actually stolen and that this was a scam... I went through hell....[More]
By Meghan M. on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Move went smoothly. Communication about pickup and delivery times should be a little bit better. Perhaps one day in advance plus a two hour advance call on both ends....[More]
By Robert Stowe on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 2 Hours Ago
Pick up was within the specified time variation as was delivery. The driver was courteous and knowledgeable about his job. The whole experience was pleasant although a bit of a Texas Sweat. We contracted one week prior to pick up; there was really no interest until two days prior. To his credit, Phil described exactly what would happen. We are very pleased with the overall experience....[More]
By Bill on Horizon Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
My cars were picked up from a hotel. Driver was polite and called prior to pickup delivery was fast. The company did a great job with communication. They made me feel comfortable about shipping both of my new Mercedes. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to have there cars shipped without headaches or games. Thanks for all your help. Sully man ...[More]
By J.sully on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.Montway Auto Transit is the best transit service that I've ever used.v...[More]
By Yu Ri Kang on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Amerifreight made me feel like a valued customer, and was able to find transport for my car across the nation when other companies couldn't. They kept in contact with me to keep me informed of progress. Will use them again!...[More]
By Natalie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Very good experience, both with booking and delivery. This company was very easy to deal with and picked up right when requested. The delivery happened faster than expected and with no damage. Everything was within the agreed upon date ranges and any questions I had were answered quickly. ...[More]
By cherry on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
I had shipped my car from Georgia to California , but had very little time on hand. I could not wait for 3 - 5 days for a pickup. Karen was absolutely fantastic and helped me find out a carrier who could pickup my car in 2 days and specifically mentioned that they were one of their favorite carriers and I could see the reason why. The carrier was absolutely fantastic with regular updates on his whereabouts and the car was delivered in pristine condition. Absolutely no extra dents / scratches. 10/10 for Karen and highly recommend Ship A Car Direct....[More]
By Pushkar on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
My initial contact with the company was positive. Lecia was very informative, and I was impressed that this was one company that didn't harass me with phone calls or e-mails. Lecia gave me what I felt was a fair quote, as I had seen from this website that if your quote is too low, your vehicle just won't get picked up. Our transport company was A1 Trans. The dispatch person, Leo, was very professional, and helpful. HOWEVER, and here is where I became unhappy- -the car could not be delivered to the destination, but delivery had to be taken in a parking lot several miles away. This was slightly problematic as the person receiving the car had (ahem) no car. But there is a bus. But then the drivers texted to say the car would be delivered at 1-2 am. This is not acceptable. No buses run at that hour, and for a four mile journey, no cab would take a person to an empty parking lot in the middle of the night for a $5 fare. The dispatcher asked if the car could be unloaded and driven to the residence. This seemed like a great solution, and we settled on a REASONABLE time for this to happen. 6-7 am. The car was delivered at 2:30 am. It got there, but I can't call this professionalism. Not holding Amerifreight responsible, but the drivers for A1 Trans really dropped the ball in my book....[More]
By Laura on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
From the very start I felt welcomed, Maria is very polite and knowledgable. Her response time is second to none! I was able to make a quick and confident decision, based on solid information. My carrier was "On Time Trucking", and was very courteous, and on time!!Tim was a very professional driver, and was very particular about his cargo! He was also very timely with all responses necessary to schedule the pick up of my vehicle. Overall I am extremely happy with my experience and would most surely recommend either outfit to ease your moving pains!! Considering the amount of time and fuel required to move a vehicle, I would say that the going rate at the time was reasonable!!...[More]
By Randy on Cavalier Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Dirtbags from the word go dishonest ...vehicle was picked up runningand delivered not running and exterior covered in brake fluid anyone who uses this company has a screw loose......beware of scumbags...[More]
By Mike s on Rapid Transportation about 11 Hours Ago
We were very nervous about shipping our car across country, but Stephanie at Auto Shipping Group Inc made the whole process so easy and stress-free for us. She was very knowledgeable, helped us through all of our concerns, and was accessible throughout the entire process. We had purchased our car online and didn't think we would be able to get it shipped for a few days, but Stephanie made it work and the shipper arrived at the dealership the same day we had called! Even the car dealership was surprised how quickly we (Stephanie) was able to arrange pickup of our vehicle in FL. We had a great experience working with Stephanie and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to ship their vehicle....[More]
By Shannon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
I currently moved from SF Bay Area in California to Miami Florida, I needed to transport my lifted ram 2500 aross the nation to Florida. I found Dixon Worldwide online and decided to give them a call. I spoke with Colin who was extremely professional and gave me the best deal I could find, Best price at the shortest amount of travel time. I would recommend this company to anybody that needs these type of services. Thanks for everything....[More]
By Sean on Dixon Worldwide Logisitcs Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
This is the second time I have used Amerifright and I was very happy both times. They provided the exact service they promised at the price they promised. The driver that picked up my car was professional. He called and communicated very well regarding time of pick up and the process. He delivered my car on time with no problems. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again if I need to move another car. They made the process very easy. They were also the best priced carrier. I priced 2 other carriers when I selected Amerifright. ...[More]
By T. Paul on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 2 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 ...[More]
Andrew was extremely helpful from day one. Price was fair and quick, and I soon connected with the carrier. Vehicle was picked up one day early and arrived on time. There was no damage, driver was efficient and pleasant, and overall I had a great experience. I would 100% do business with Andrew and Cruise Control again. I highly recommend them....[More]
By George meeker on Cruise Control Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
The only mistake I made in this whole mess was to pay this fraudulent company innocently and unknowingly $1,100 to move my car. once my money was collected I never heard from them until I call them Car was picked up almost one month later when I had already moved. Guess what my car was packed in one rural village in Alberta(these bastards moved my car westwards rather than eastwards!!!) and kept lying to me serially that it was on its way. Car was packed there for over 2 weeks. The fucken Driver Brian Denena was nowhere to be found and NEVER picked my calls They will not return my money. I actually had to pay a parking fee ($100) and pay a friend to drive all the way from Edmonton to go get the car for me after calling in the POLICE so this stupid company could release my car. This story is very painful. Never used swear words before but do not regret using it a thousand time here!!!! I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS ON HERE FOR VEHICLES IN MTION ARE FAKE. IF U WANNA TO FLUSH UR $$$$ DOWN THE DRAIN. AND STRESS UP UR LIFE VIM IS URS. FILTHY ASSHOLES AND DESPICABLE HUMAN SCUMS - STEVEN, BRIAN AND CODY...[More]
By NASS on Vehicles in Motion about 13 Hours Ago
Malia was clear and concise in explaining what my transport process would be. She gave me excellent customer service. Malia was always available to answer any questions as I waited for my car to be picked up. I would recommend Auto Shipping to others because of Malia's handling of my shipping need....[More]
By Myra Nuriddin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Minutes Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER THE PAST EIGHT YEARS WITH ASG I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSPORTED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. WORKING FROM MY HOME OFFICE IN WASHINGT...[More]
After what seemed like 40 Brokers constantly calling I went with one broker, then Bill called. I finally got fast action getting my ride moved. It did not matter what time of day it was I could always get in touch with him! He also knows cars not like some bimbo behind a desk. got my ride todsy! great driver, great family owned company Bill hooked me up with. Although I may never ship a car again, Bill made it alot easier....[More]
By john majeski on Transport Connection about 14 Hours Ago
We gave All Day Auto Transport short notice to transport our primary vehicle from NJ to AZ. They came through with a driver and then worked with us on a suitable pick up date. Sierra was very responsive and helpful....[More]
By De Lyle Bloomquist on All Day Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago