View 146,972 Reviews on 3,524 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 287
Reviews 1-25 of 7153
This is a long overdue review for All Aboard Auto Transport. I searched the internet for an auto transport company who can pick up my brother's car f...[More]
By Ellen on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 4 Hours Ago
We bought a race car on Ebay. And Alex who is the car dealer who sold us the car Has recommended Kbm logistics to ship our Car. 2013 Corvette. We ...[More]
By Dino Fleminsar on KBM Logistic about 5 Hours Ago
Initially I signed the contract to have my car picked up on 9/8, but things changed and I made a request on 8/25/14 to change the pick up date from 9/...[More]
By Xuan T Hoang on All American Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Excellent customer service from this "mom-and-pop" company. Tatyana was an excellent dispatcher in regular communication by text and mo...[More]
By Patrick on Slonik Transportation about 8 Hours Ago
I was pleased with every part of the service. I understand why the first truck was not able to do the delivery and appreciated the immediate response...[More]
By Randy Schwoerer on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 8 Hours Ago
No need for lots of words, simply put: Would I use Ric and Motor Movers again? YES. Would I recommend Ric and Motor Movers to friends? Y...[More]
By Patrick on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
It was a pleasure to do business with e-shipping transport. This is the second vehicle i shipped with this company and on both bookings the vehicles w...[More]
By Bonnie on eShip about 9 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 9 Hours Ago
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thanks Bonnie , look forward to continue working with you in future on any other moves . As you know I am ea...[More]
AmeriFreight worked to find a company that would take my car from the east coast to the west coast. Graham was my representative, and he performed his...[More]
By Anna on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
I called around to multiple locations to get a quote to ship my vehicle from Oregon. All the companies I was talking to told me that my pick up locati...[More]
By Amanda B. on DIY Transport Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
From Devance's constant communication to Andrew's excellent service, this was a very successful and easy deal. ...[More]
By Rusty on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 9 Hours Ago
I was supposed to receive a call from Scott per his email going back and forth on a friday night night, he said he would call me saturday at a specifi...[More]
By Dave on Scott Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
By Dave on Scott Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
This was my first experience with transport and Daniel at crossroads eased my mind from the first phone call he explained how everything would work an...[More]
By michael s on Crossroads Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I was quoted a price of $429.99 to transport my truck from New Jersey to Florida. A deposit of $129.99 was taken. I was told my truck would be pick...[More]
By Tony DeStasio on Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I was very satisfy with my delivery it took /6 days and it was drop off right in front of my home the company stay in contact with me I really liked ...[More]
By Jessie on Angels Moving Autos about 10 Hours Ago
this is not the only car i have shipped with Angels. both were shelby cobras and they handled the transport of these cars quickly and without incident...[More]
By rick steinberg on Angels Moving Autos about 11 Hours Ago
Mark Anthony was excellent in securing a drive in a timely manner. He secured a drive and had the car picked up in less than 2 days. It was delivere...[More]
By Nate on eShip about 12 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 11 Hours Ago
Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550...[More]
By Nate on eShip about 12 Hours Ago
It's very good. I called David for car transportation, they were ready to pick car next day itself and my car reached within 2 days. My car is in orig...[More]
By Rameswar on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
After reading reviews, I decided I was going to be flexible and patient throughout the process. It helped with my first ever car transport adventure. ...[More]
By William MacIsaac on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Awesome service, don't know what I would have done if not for all of Neil's expertize. He was in constant contact with me. He understood my situatio...[More]
By Geri Wilson on Car Transport Express about 14 Hours Ago
Satisfactory experience, on time with pick up and delivery, works for you as though they've know you for a long time, exploring different options on y...[More]
By ken on eShip about 14 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 11 Hours Ago
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... ...[More]
This is the second time I've shipped a car across the country, and the service was as excellent as I was led to hope by the reviews I read before plac...[More]
By Eve on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
Extremely thorough. Followed-up every step of the way. Ali was relentless in making sure that the experience was very good....[More]
By Tom on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 13 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
My car was picked up the same day I called them. I thought it would be impossible to do that because it was only two weeks before the college started....[More]
By mike on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 16 Hours Ago