View 148,825 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 296
Reviews 1-25 of 7376
my Jeep was delivered safe and sound. It has been a pleasure working with and Laura and Mike and if we ever need to move a vehicle again, we will be...[More]
By Jeanne on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 2 Minutes Ago
This company was slightly pricier than other companies but it was worth it. They are reliAble. They showed up on time to pick up my car, and even arr...[More]
By Dani on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Graham at AmeriFreight worked hard to keep my original quote but he only had a week to coordinate the right deal to ship both of my cars from Californ...[More]
By Jeff on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
my experience was in all ways satisfactory, josh was knowledgeable courteous, and a pleasure to work with. i had a previous experience (in the 60s) t...[More]
By jackie e clarkson on All American Transport about 2 Hours Ago
good service done in a timely manner, everything went very smooth. I was informed of times and other than a stop for repairs, the following resched...[More]
By phil on United Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Much like the reviewer above, Affirmative Auto Transport damaged my car in shipment, then attempted cover it up. Car was two days late while they put...[More]
By Arturo on Affirmative Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Scheduling and dispatching personnel were excellent. Carrier had mechanical problems that caused late pickup, but I was notified promptly and pickup ...[More]
By Marty Hussey on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 4 Hours Ago
Desiree, Phil and Pedro where excellent! We were very pleased with our experience with Tran Auto Transport. The team coordinating the pick up worked w...[More]
By Gene on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 4 Hours Ago
The original estimate was for $1750 and it ended up costing $2045. This resulted in a 14 day delay to find a transporter because I was holding out fo...[More]
By Greg on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Everything went really smoothly with our car delivery. They picked up the car a day earlier then i had expected them too and the car actually arrived ...[More]
By David denning on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 4 Hours Ago
Perfect, on time and great working with Brad. Was upfront and delivered the service that was promised. I recommend them to my friends....[More]
By Hedy Thornsberry on Lightning Auto Carriers about 4 Hours Ago
This was our first time using your company and we were beyond pleased. The driver was friendly and took great care of both of our cars. It arrived on...[More]
By Phillip on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 4 Hours Ago
My car was picked up only 3 days after the available date . Just as promised. Car arrived in perfect condition and on time . We are shipping our secon...[More]
By Allison Hurlock on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
There's always going to be some concern as the vehicle goes thru its cycles of pickup, transport, delivery, but having the truckers name and contact i...[More]
By kc on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Service was great, Sue Garrison provided me with good support, the transporter was good and delivered my vehicle in a timely manner with no noticeabl...[More]
By andres vera on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Andres, Thanks tons for posting a great review for me. Very happy that you were pleased with bo...[More]
Like most people who use the internet to learn about shipping a car, I was immediately confused about the "best" choice. My usual search te...[More]
By Fisher Archlaw on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Service was excellent from start to finish. Everything was explained and always available to contact. River was excellent. Kept us posted each step...[More]
By Leslie wood on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
I will give kudos to Door to Door Transport, particularly Roy. I had an extremely short window to work with, and he did his very best to meet that. ...[More]
By Dick on Door to Door Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I had to use a transport service because U-haul made a mistake on my reservation for car transportation. This company helped me at last minute and del...[More]
By Corrine on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
My transport was $650. The company called &set up the transport.Then notified me of the exact day we had-first available was our pick up and deliv...[More]
By Tracy Smolinski on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 5 Hours Ago
David went above and beyond!! I was so nervous about shipping my son's vehicle completely across the country. He made the process go very smoothly fr...[More]
By Amanda J. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
I chose the Auto Shipping Group, based on reviews I had read on the internet, and I received excellent service. Sue was courteous, readily available,...[More]
By Al on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much Al for the great review. Very happy to assist you with your calls and questions. Ye...[More]
I had a very short time window to have my vehicles picked up. Hillbilly Auto Transport was actually the contracted from another transport company. T...[More]
By Dick on Hillbilly Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Auto Shipping Group did an excellent job shipping a corporate vehicle from Washington State to California. My rep, Sue, was really helpful, and also v...[More]
By Dillon Hinson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Dillon for the really nice review of my service to you. Yes, it would be more convenient if...[More]
The transport of my boat was satisfactory from start to finish. The destination was in a rural area and Lecia went the extra mile to find a carrier f...[More]
By Tyler H. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago