View 162,630 Reviews on 3,719 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 220
Reviews 1-25 of 5498
Stephanie was excellent about giving me a good price and continually kept in contact with information and updates for my car shipment. I would definitely go through Stephanie again with another car shipment....[More]
By John M on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Minutes Ago
When I contacted All Day auto Transport about shipping my car from Maryland to Idaho I was quoted $1,890.00 for enclosed and $1,390.00 for open transport. With in 2 hours of confirming my order I received a call from Amanada telling me they had a truck that would deliver my car but the driver needed another $500 at delivery. I declined that price as it was well over the $1,8900 they had bid. They transferred me to a supervisor who assured me that the $1,890 was a good bid but they would be unable to move the car at the price and I needed to accept the $2,390 cost they had found to ship the car. I received one more call from them telling me I needed to ship the car at the higher rate or they wouldn't be able to move the car. When I called to cancel my order with them, I was told that the order had been canceled days ago. They did nothing to get my car moved for the price quoted....[More]
By C.L Caudle on All Day Auto Transport about 8 Minutes Ago
I have used Stateway 3 times in the past to transport vehicles and always had a good experience. I believe the company has changed significantly since the last transport, however, as this experience couldn't have been more different. I ordered a transport of a vehicle using their online form for an enclosed trailer and a first available date of 5/14. I received a confirmation email and nothing more. In the past, a representative would call to verify the details. Nothing this time, all automated. A couple days later I received an email confirming dispatch. The confirmation email had errors stating the trailer as open and the first available date of 5/13. I called in to address this and was told the correct information would be entered into their system and I would receive a confirmation. I never did. On 5/13 (day before available) the seller received a call 10 minutes before the transport arrived saying to have the vehicle ready. The seller had to scramble to get the car ready and was unable to place the additional items being transported in the car resulting in me needing to get separate shipping of over $200. Not only that, but after the transporter left the seller informed me that it was an open carrier, not enclosed as requested. I had not received one single phone call from Stateway during this whole process, so I called in to explain the situation. They said there was nothing they could do at that point since the carrier had left (which is true), so I requested a refund of my deposit given that they didn't provide the service that was expected of them. They told me management would need to review. I called in the next day and they had no record of that conversation, so I requested again that the deposit be refunded. I was told management would review and get back to me the following day. This was over a week ago. On 5/16, the vehicle arrived. I was given 10 mins notice by the trucker and had to race home from dinner out with my wife. The vehicle was filthy but otherwise seemed ok. However, I later noticed over 100 miles put on the car from pickup to delivery and the gas tank was running on fumes. All of this without a single proactive call or email from Stateway and a consistent runaround on refunding my deposit. I am quite familiar with auto transport as I've done it many times, including Stateway 3 times. This experience was horrific in terms of communication, additional expense, inaccurate information and general apathy by Stateway. I would never use them again and advice anyone to take past positive reviews with a grain of salt as it appears the company has changed significantly of late and their service is no longer what it was. Think twice about Stateway at this point....[More]
By Ryan on Stateway Auto Transport about 31 Minutes Ago
Broker was excellent. Driver was excellent. Wish it cost less, but what the heck, it was a long way to go. ...[More]
By Clyde Rose on Direct Connect Auto Transport about 33 Minutes Ago
We had to move a SUV from Ohio to Arizona and this company was very good at coordinating, keeping us looped in (because I was in AZ coordinating our end) and answered all questions. The carrier picked up the vehicle and took great care with loading and also with unloading in AZ. I would use this company again since they were on time picking it up and were also on time for delivery (the carrier even called the day before so we could plan our end). ...[More]
By Tom on All Day Auto Transport about 35 Minutes Ago
On time ,clean neat and very helpful.Would recommend HIGHLY.Lorette was the greatest to deal with.Best price of all other carriers...[More]
By William Sachtleben on Door to Door Transport about 47 Minutes Ago
my cousin reccommended Philam Transport, he haS used a couple of times and now I plan to, as well. affordable and reassuring....[More]
By Reese Ortiz on Philam Transport about 49 Minutes Ago
Response from Philam Transport
Tanner about 45 Minutes Ago
Thank you very much for your kind words Reese and call us anytime for your next shipment at 818-826-3216 Gilbert...[More]
I was mostly satisfied with my car transport. There was a slight language barrier with the driver, but everyone was very nice and helpful and did their best to get the car transported promptly. I would use this service again to ship a vehicle. The price was comparable to other companies. Car was picked up Tuesday evening and was delivered the following Thursday early afternoon. There were no major issues with pick up or drop off....[More]
By Heather on Direct Express Auto Transport about 50 Minutes Ago
Terrible company!!!! Similar story as others I have read. Quote a low price, represent themselves as having their own trucks only to broker your cars out. After waiting 2 weeks (1-7 days mys butt), to have our 3 cars picked up they ask for more money. Reluctantly, we agreed to pay the"brokered driver" more money if Stateway waived their broker fee so we could get our cars. Karla at Stateway agreed. Our cars were finally picked up and guess what... Those crooks charged our credit card for the brokers fee!!! We have been fighting to have the charge reversed for two weeks now and it's nothing but the run around, lies and excuse after excuse. I warn you DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company!!!!...[More]
By Bryan on Stateway Auto Transport about 51 Minutes Ago
Kat is very professional and is ALWAYS available to answer calls and questions. This is the second car in as many weeks that I have used Get it done. I will definitely be using them again....[More]
By Jeff on Get it Done Transportation about 1 Hour Ago
Only shippers i use. Ross has great customer skills and meets all of our needs here great company and we are loyal to them proces are reasonable and if not they will meet our needs veey pleased with them and look foward to more with this company....[More]
By Erik on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Everything went well. Anthony was very professional and helpful! The trucking company was hard to reach at time and they arrived early but delivered the car early. ...[More]
By Amanda Sheats on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Great communication and follow through The price quote did change but was explained to me before shipping. Car arrived fine but a little dirty which must be expected when using open carry ...[More]
By Philip Thompson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Phillip, Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review!!!! I appreciate...[More]
After figuring everything else out for my move, I then had to figure out how to get my car to Tennessee. I found Haul Away, online, and their reviews were good. After getting my quote and feeling comfortable with the service, I gave Alex the go ahead. Pick up and delivery of my car was on time, and it was delivered just as it was when it left. Their price was reasonable compared to other companies and my experience overall was very good. Thanks!...[More]
By Harper J. on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 1 Hour Ago
I contacted Haul Away about assisting me in transporting my car to the location of my new job in Texas. I spoke with Sean and from the very start he was highly professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and attentive to my needs. The price of my transport was vastly cheaper than other companies I called and the customer service is impeccable. The driver was punctual and just as professional as Sean. He arrived at my old home in California with a huge smile on my face and ready to get down to business! He transported my car to Texas without damage or delay. They are on top of their game and are truly masters of their trade!...[More]
By Remy on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 1 Hour Ago
Never used this type of service before. Not so sure how good it is. Decided to choose DEAT because it is easy to get a quote and making a reservation online. Very quick response. Got my car picked up next day. A-1 trans was the carrier. The driver was very friendly and professional. My car was delivered right at the door within 7 days as the driver promised. Would love to use it again....[More]
By EQ on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I had to reschedule my pickup 3 times because of issues with my car and each time I called in the representative was really understanding and accommodating. There was no fee to reschedule and I was quickly assigned to a carrier each time. Moving across the country like this is already stressful and they made the process go so smoothly. I really appreciated that. The carrier they assigned me to was also very nice. Literally door to door service. The truck wouldn't even fit on my street but the driver went out of his way to walk to my house to pick up my car instead of making me meet him somewhere (I've transported my car before and that's what usually happens). On top of that, he delivered my car two days earlier than scheduled! I was so happy to see my baby Monday morning the week I got back to California. Overall, I was impressed by the excellent level of service I received. They are also not as expensive as other companies. If I ever need to ship my car again I will be calling them again (direct express auto transport). ...[More]
By Alex on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Paul was great, picked up on time and delivered on time. He was very easy to reach and would always return my calls if missed. Very simple process, will use it again it need be. ...[More]
By Darlene on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Driver was very nice and on time with pick up and delivery. Very easy process and I would certainly use this service in teh future. Stephanie Hamilton did a great job on keeping me informed as well talking through the process. Nice job all around. ...[More]
By Grady W on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Grady, Tha...[More]
I was nervous to ship my car out to California because I have heard so many terrible stories about cars not showing up for weeks. I was starting a new job out in California so I only have about a two day window of when the car could be picked up in PA, and then I needed the car in CA within a two day window also because I flew in Friday and started my new job Monday. Ali was so helpful for the entire process. She found me a carrier that would pick the car up and drop it off when I needed, and then continued to call the carrier and me to make sure they were on time. She was in constant contact with me which made me feel less nervous about the entire process. In three months I will be moving back to PA, and I will 100% be calling her to get my car shipped back. Nothing negative to say. ...[More]
By Ellen on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 34 Minutes Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Fast service. They picked up our car in the morning and it was delivered that night. The driver was nice and seemed to be very good at his job. Heartland answered all my calls and gave me the best price overall. Thank you guys, will use again....[More]
By Joe Sandoval on Heartland Trucking about 2 Hours Ago
They picked my car on time as committed, driver picked my car near to my house, driver is very friendly, and noted all the dents and damage exists in the car, loaded my car to their truck, and given a receipt. Within 6 days, i received my car in good shape, but little dirty, due to open truck. If they can develop any online portal to track our vehicle is good, i hope they will do in future. Overall good. ...[More]
By Kiran Kumar on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Matt was excellent on the initial call and follow up. I have never transported my car and he answered every question I had and made me feel comfortable to order the service on line. The driver was exceptionally pleasant and called an hour ahead so I knew when he would be coming......I couldn't have asked for any better service and I would recommend them highly....[More]
By kathryn on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
We were very satisfied with the service of the pickup and delivery based on the initial contact with customer service and had no issues and was informed as necessary....[More]
By RubenFajardo on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I moved my sons car from Alaska and need someone to bring it from the port. Heartland gave me the best price and delivered on their promises. I would use them again and recommend them to others who need this sort of service....[More]
By c brady on Heartland Trucking about 2 Hours Ago