View 167,246 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 263
Reviews 1-25 of 6570
I was happy with the service. David Greene was very professional and pleasant to work with, he answered all my questions and concerns. The driver was on time and professional as well. I would use AutoStar again and would recommend them to family and friends. Thank you ...[More]
By Claudette on AutoStar Transport Express about 4 Hours Ago
Rapid Auto Movers is a dishonest and thievery sort of business. I made my initial deposit in March for a pick up in late July. There was no contact a week before the move nor was there contact on the actual pick-up day. When a rep finally called me, they said, they had to up my price $650. The "manager" went on to explain that there was nothing he could do to honor a 3 month quote that was on the books and that the 2 associates who helped me were fired. DO NOT, FOR ANY REASON, USE THIS COMPANY! ...[More]
By RJ on Rapid Auto Movers about 4 Hours Ago
From the moment I called to pickup to delivery, both of our vehicles were in trustworthy hands. Tige provides consistently friendly, professional and honest communication. He is appreciative as well as efficient and skilled at serving customers' needs. The transporter was reliable, maintained open libes of communication throughout the vehicles' journeys and cared for them as if they owned the cars themselves. We are so grateful for this degree of confidence and professionalism in entrusting our vehicles to skilled and caring experts in the business. Thank you so much!!!...[More]
By Johnson Family on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
I am pleased by the customer service. And the driver got my vehicle on time, answered my phone calls at all times, called and provided me with information as to what time he would arrive. Amerifreight kept in contact with me to ask about my satisfaction, the agent Lisha did an excellent job. I thank you all for your help and would definitely recommend your company to other users. ...[More]
By Mickie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
I dont know what some of the bad reviews are even talking about! UNITED ROUTES WAS AMAZING! they are fast reliable and well priced ! i got a great deal from compared to other places and they got here fast than anyone else couldve done. it was great customer service and communication regarding the ETA and where my cars were. my Porsche and jeep where in perfect condition and the driver was very nice and accommodating. l would recommend them over and over again. Thank you UR for your services!...[More]
By oded tzur on United Routes LLC about 4 Hours Ago
I have used Ultimate Auto Shipping for several of my cross country moves and would high recommend using this company for your car transport. Pat Lynch, the owner, is very professional, honest and always available to answer your questions or concerns. He provides detailed instructions and is very thorough in explaining the process and the timeline for your auto pick-up, transport and delivery. His prices are competitive and I know I can trust him and his team to pick up and deliver my vehicle on time, on budget and undamaged. The contractors he uses are professional, courteous and on time. I will continue to use Ultimate Auto Shipping for all of my future car moves. Moving is stressful and Ultimate Auto Shipping makes moving your car easy. ...[More]
By Pat Schneider on Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
I contacted many companies to transport my car from Michigan to Arizona, David at Quicken Auto transport was the best one, he provided me with all info that i needed and was very knowledgeable, honest and very accurate with pick and delivery time. I am very satisfied with this company and recommend them. definitely 5 stars. thank you David, Janan ...[More]
By janan on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
I had a refreshingly great experience with Amerifreight. I have no complaints. I had shipped my car twice before with other companies and had terrible experiences (late, zero contact, rudeness, etc.). Leccia assisted me and was pleasant, prompt, and responsive. She arranged for my car to be picked up within the time frame she had promised (I paid the expedited rate for confirmation within 1-5 business days). She also gave me the driver's cell phone number one he had been confirmed, which eased my anxiety greatly. I had great communication with the driver, so I didn't need to contact Leccia once my car had been picked up. My car was delivered from MA to CA in 5 days which is pretty impressive. My car was dirty but was in the same condition otherwise (no damage etc.). I will be using Amerifreight again should I have any other car shipping needs. ...[More]
By Naomi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Although I only gave ASG a short period of time to help me, they were able to move my car from Alabama to Massachusetts....at the right cost, quality and level of service that I wanted. Several other companies were either unable to meet my move dates or gave me an excessively high quote. Dealing with Chell was very easy and she was professional throughout every step of the way. And even after the car was delivered and my bill was fully paid, she took the time to provide me with an updated invoice so that I could submit it to my company. I would highly recommend Chell and ASG to anyone considering moving their car....[More]
By WVR on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I shipped my car from OAHU to MADISON,Wisconsin. I contacted Gerson on phone. All the processes went very smoothly. I am very satisfied with their service and the price. Hence I recommend Coastal Auto Shipping LLC to who want to ship their cars. ...[More]
By SHU WU on Coastal Auto Shipping LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Malia was flawless! This was the easiest and fastest car transport arrangement I have ever encountered. She even worked while she was on vacation. Definite 5 star here!...[More]
By Eric on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Secure Auto. The staff was polite, kind and really made me feel like my business matters to them. I got answers to my emails within a reasonable time, I never had to deal with phones ringing off the hook when I called during business hours. I think what sets this company apart is they give their customers what customers expect: respect for our time, hard earned money and schedule. Great job, really impressed by the professionalism and great service I got from Secure Auto....[More]
By Caitlyn Evans on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Jason contacted me many times until I was able to decide when my car would be able to be picked up. I was happy that he kept in touch with me and due to his persistence and professionalism, I chose Auto Transport 123....[More]
By Elinore Krause on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
Emily, the broker, was very attentive and responsive in lining up the transport. The only issue we had was with the carrier itself who seemed unable to determine in advance whether he could both pick-up and deliver the car at residential addresses. Finally, in spite of assurances that he could, we still had to provide short-distance, local transportation....[More]
By John C on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 3 Hours Ago
Thanks for your positive review, John! Yes, a carrier will try to deliver to your address unless it's on a steep hill or a tight cul-de-sac or low han...[More]
I had a wonderful experience with Tige. I searched for a transport company and found this company and from the minute I called them they were exited to ship my vehicle. Tige was very promt and made me feel like I was in good hands. The best part is I could call him direct at anytime and he would answer any concerns I had. I would use this company in the future hands down. Thank you Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 for all your help. ...[More]
By LJ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Order 874154-BT They were to pick up a car of mine in N. CA at my residence, take it to the port, ship to Hawaii, then deliver to my new residence. It was a know non-op car.. classic collector's dream, a 1972 BMW "2002" round tail light model. This was not just some car I threw money at either. I hunted for 10 years to find one. I put a year of work into it to rebuild. I scoured the world for hundreds of parts to rebuild her back to better than new. They had a week to pick it up until I moved, said "No problem, give us 1-3 days". A week went by, and I was forced to catch an already scheduled flight to HI. Now I'm not there, still no word, car is still sitting in CA. I call them to see what's up, and they have basically been sitting on their hands doing nothing because I was "mis-quoted". Okay, originally quoted $1775, now they want $2050. I am SO desperate at this point I say okay just make it happen. Another 3 business days (not even including the 2 weekend days tow drivers work regardless) goes by and still nothing. Now I am absolutely furious. After calling multiple times a day and speaking to 3 people, I finally get it picked up after 12 total days. Success? Of course not. Tow driver gets the car to port, they have not booked it properly, now they want $3600 plus. By the way the tow driver has been sitting on a 100+ degree parking lot for 3 hours while they refuse his calls or just hang up on him. He has no choice but to leave and store my car, as it's getting so much attention it's about to be stolen off the truck if he's not right next to it. On the phone they again just tell you what you want to hear, then do whatever the hell they please. They say "No problem, we'll work this out for you no matter what. We don't even want to make a dollar at this point, we just want it out of our hair". What do they do while I am asleep? They go ahead and pay themselves in full, I suppose for a job well done... right? Now another $1650 gone from my bank account, a grand total of $2050. My car has not left 45 miles of my driveway even. They're not paying and will not pay the tow driver, so now he owns my car by law. Fees and storage are in my name now, even though they did this horribly botched deal, and he's going to lien sale my car in order to get the money THEY owe him....[More]
By Gregg D on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
Great service, reasonable price and prompt pickup and delivery. Driver was courteous and helped unload vehicle. Quote was under what I anticipated paying and I never felt as if I was dealing with anything but an honest business. Highly recommend for future use....[More]
By joel braniecki on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 5 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
I personally and our company have used Jason Dominick at least five times to move some antique cars, brand new cars and some used cars, from as close as Delaware to Connecticut and as far as California to Connecticut. All pickups and deliveries have been on time, and priced very fairly. His service to us has been without any problems at all. I have referred him already twice when asked about car transport and the reports from the referrals have been as good as our own. I unhesitatingly recommend the services being offered by Jason Dominick at Galaxy Auto Shipping. ...[More]
By jeffrey griffin on Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC about 6 Hours Ago
James gave me a quote & was so easy to work with. The sub contract driver, Jose, was a gentleman & had great communication skills. The car was picked up & delivered in 1 day - many quotes gave me a window of a week. This is a top notch operation and I will use them again without hesitation....[More]
By Bob Eldi on Crossover Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Dave was great at getting my car to its destination quickly. He was very professional. I was extremely happy with the service and delivery. Thanks Auto Shipping Group!...[More]
By CY on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
When I first called ASG to ask for information, they gave me a clear explanation of the process, options, and price difference from other companies, which helped me a lot since this was my first time shipping my car. They kept in touch with me until the last step of the process and offered me some discounts. ...[More]
By MS on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Fast delivery of my vehicle. They keep you up to date on the status of your vehicle when you call. Very pleased with the overall experience and would refer them to anyone who is shipping a vehicle. ...[More]
By Michael Jezierski on National Auto Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Mr Morrison did a good job staying in contact with me everything was fine except for the guy doing the transport I could not understand, very poor English. My vehicle showed up OK BUT THE QUALITY OF EQUIPMENT HAULING MY VEHICLE WAS SCARY LOOKING. I would not of let my car be loaded on the trailer if I would have seen it and would have wondered if the truck would of made the trip. Dan Wagner...[More]
By Dan Wagner on TD Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
We needed to get our car to another state asap and Elaine gave us a great deal and got it there on time. The driver was very friendly and careful with our car....[More]
By Rosalind on DNA Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping a car and Hugo made the process completely painless. He was very professional and he was always easy to contact. Thanks to Hugo and 7Star Auto Transport, everything went really smooth. I will call them again if I need to use their services....[More]
By Saud Alsaif on 7 Star Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago