View 160,910 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 215
Reviews 1-25 of 5366
I had a wonderful experience with Auto Transport 123. Tara helped me out multiple times with problems that arised throughout the process. I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Scott Farkas on Auto Transport 123 about 40 Minutes Ago
This was the second time I used this company. No hassle and everything went fine. The angels auto rep communicated with all the details. I would use them again. ...[More]
By Seth on Angels Moving Autos about 52 Minutes Ago
Excellent service. I would use again. My car was picked up on time and delivered as planned. Tige was very helpful and followed up with me on any of my questions with fast responses. I got quick service and am very pleased. I highly recommend using them to transport your vehicle. ...[More]
By Linda Foley on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Overall experience was great. When carrier actually delivered the car it appeared as though they drove the car. At pickup I had left approx 1/4 tank. At delivery there was 3/4. Overall I was still happy as driver communicated with me throughout the process....[More]
By Jonathan F on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
This was my first time transporting a car across the country. I was unsure of which company to go with at first and I decided to go with the company that gave me the most reasonable quote. Thrifty quoted me $850 at first with door to door delivery. All the other companies were giving me quotes from $1200- $1800. Being on a tight budget I went with Thrifty and they said my car would be picked up within 10 business days of the first available date. This is where I got worried because my car wasn't picked up in those 10 days. I did receive a call from Alan letting me know they were still trying to find a carrier for me and did not forget about me. After 5 more days I e-mailed Alan and Laura responded saying that the route was a bit complicated and they found a driver but I would need to pay $145 more. I figured that my total then comes to $995 and that is still less than what the others quoted me. I asked Laura how I know forsure that my car indeed will be transported at this price..she then reassured me by e-mailing me details of the carrier, driver, and their phone number. I called the company B&B express and the man assured me he would have a driver out to pick up my car in a couple days. Pick up was on a Tuesday and my car was delivered on the Monday after. I was hesitant in between because other companies kept calling me and telling me I was being scammed but then I realized this is how the transporting business works. I found Thrifty to be honest and would recommend to listen to what they have to say! I would definitely use them again. They are not a scam! They may take a bit longer but the price definitely beats the others! ...[More]
By Sofia on Thrifty Auto Transport Services about 1 Hour Ago
After being let down by various other companies, entrusting something as valuable and personal as a vehicle to complete strangers is no easy task. Ryan Miller made me feel comfortable doing so. He put my mind at ease and delivered upon every promise he made! I would recommend this company to anyone. It was worth every penny....[More]
By Madison Bell on Xpress Transportation LLC about 1 Hour Ago
The transport took place as advertised and took 8 days as predicted by the driver ( 7 to 8 days). Car arrived in good shape with no damage at the front door of the destination....[More]
By arthur on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
We always ship with them!!! Great customer service and quick shipping! Did I mention cheap too? I will continue to do service with them! ...[More]
By Stephanie on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Trans Auto Transport FL LLC
Alan Matos about 1 Hour Ago
Thank You for the review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 ....[More]
tim logistics made me a proud and returning customer, pick up and drop off went great as promised to me by the rep thank you tim logistics see you in the near future. ...[More]
By daniel marquez on Tim Logistics about 2 Hours Ago
I spoke with Michael, he kept in touch with me from when I called him to move my car from New York to South Florida… Made me feel very comfortable the entire time. Great communication and GREAT customer service I highly recomend to anyone looking to ship a car ...[More]
By Ross on Passage Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
From my first contact I was impressed with the courtesy and the information provided by Manny. When I called back to ask a few additional quesitons, Jose was very informative and answered the questions fully. I booked the pickup which was efficiently managed and was advised that a driver would contact me for pickup. In fact I had two drivers contact me. The second driver, Pedro, was able to pick-up my vehicle the same day. I was give a projected pick-up time and Pedro was on time (in fact 10 minutes early). He was very pleasant and informative regarding the delivery to Florida. The vehicle was delived on-time the next day with no problems or issues. I am very impressed with this company and would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to friends....[More]
By Del Billings on National Auto Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
it was really fast and the process was fairly quick delivery was on time there were always someone to answer questions...[More]
By Aneesh on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Delivered as promised. Not much more I can say. Rated average on promptness because my job was assigned to a driver on the last day possible (7 days) before the transport company would be considered late. Overall through, the service was good. Driver came just around the corner from my house to drop off my car....[More]
By Brian on Direct Express Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Jeff Rapoport assured me I would get an assignment on/by April 24, Friday. I called and got a manager who told me she was waiting on a driver who needed to coordinate two more cars and that Jeff wasn't in because his father died. She was supposed to call me Friday or Saturday. No call. I called AGAIN and got John Ramaglia who assured me he would handle it. Jeff Rapoport was no longer with the company and his father did not die. I called John AGAIN this morning(Monday, April 26) and he couldn't log on to his computer, and said he would call me back in 10 minutes. No call. Then I spoke to Mindy. She was going to start calling drivers and get back to me in two hours. NO CALL. John stopped answering his phone. No email response either. We booked a flight and will drive the car back. I had to cancel my daughter's flight back home(no refunds) and cancel the car shipping order. John called me after I canceled. More excuses and I just said, "John, I just don't care anymore". He said, "I don't care either" and then he hung up on me....[More]
By Joyce Collier on Secure Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I can not express enough how awesome Alpine Transport was to us. I have never shipped a car before, which after researching was a very scary process. I called many different companies, before finding Dave at Alpine. Out of all I contacted, he was the most honest and upfront with me and treated me like family, as most of the companies were shady sounding, and had a lot of complaints, except for Alpine. There was no prepayment required, only payment made was upon delivery to the driver. His estimate for shipping was accurate. He worked with us getting the car to a drop off site, as our town is out of they way and we offered to drop it off to make it more convenient for all of us with our schedule. The car was delivered ON TIME with NO damage right to my daughter. The truck driver and drop off site were very nice and professional with us and our daughter. Thank you Dave and Alpine for making shipping our daughters car easy, safe and affordable....[More]
By Ande on Alpine Transport Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
My experience with Auto Shipping Group and Felicia Williams was wonderful. She was professional, she kept me in complete contact with all updates and all info pertaing to the transport of my car. When the day came for the pick up she called, made sure everything was on schedule, told me we would track my car, and follow its delevery time! She has been a delite to do business with. I would highly recommend her and Auto Shipping Group to my friends and family! ...[More]
By Maria on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Would recommend Montway for anyone though was picked 2 days after available date , it was delivered on Sunday within 2.5 days from California to Texas. Great work by driver Rene. Very cordial and courteos driver. Since returned early save $60 on car rental ...[More]
By Ganesh on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
First time we had to have a car transported. The service was fast and reliable - door to door. Staff and driver were friendly and the price was good when compared to other transport companies....[More]
By Connie on Direct Express Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Tim Logistics had excellent customer service,they gave me a great quote,and an awesome discount,my agents name was shay she was very caring ,and did whatever she had to do to get me a good deal.this company has excellent rates and the delivery was quick....[More]
By joyce jackson on Tim Logistics about 4 Hours Ago
Professional group. I will use them again. More money than I was quoted by others, but worth the extra....[More]
By BILL on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
I have been using Angels for 15 years and have always been extremely satisfied with the service. Communication is perfect. Vehicles are on time. Drivers are professional. Overall awesome. Michael...[More]
By Michael Schwab on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Hours Ago
Working with Tom was a pleasant experience. The videos he supplied were informative and very useful. I followed his advice so there were no surprises. It was such a relief to only work with him and not have to deal with carriers. Yes, the car was dirty but that was to be expected from a cross country trip. Most importantly, there was no damage! I highly recommend Ship a Car Direct. They will let you sleep at night and not worry about what's happening to your car....[More]
By S. Palmatier on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 39 Minutes Ago
Thank you for the great review! Happy to keep it surprise-free!...[More]
Daniel was great to work with found me a driver in my price range service was good everything was picked up and delivered on time. Very Happy, would recommend and would also use again. ...[More]
By David on Dynamic Auto Movers about 4 Hours Ago
Great transport company to work with, the destination delivery was quicker than I anticipate (3 day time). However, pricing is a bit higher than the other companies....[More]
By Phil on Showroom Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I live in Florida and NY and go back and forth every year .Ive used Quality Car every time always with the same excellent results. Chris , my contact ,is always responsive . I wouldnt even consider using another. Thanks again Chris for a job well done...[More]
By Sue D on Quality Car Move about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 4 Hours Ago
NO MONEY $$$$ up front . CALL 954 281 9140...[More]