View 153,799 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 231
Reviews 1-25 of 5751
I was really concerned about shipping m y nice Mercedes from California to Africa. Sending it across the US is one thing, but across the world. that is something else. Julie put me in touch with all the right folks to handle the overseas transit by ship and got my vehicle to the port on time and in perfect condition. if you have an unusual situation and a nice vehicle, Julie is the lady to work with. thanks again Julie and Merry Christmas, veronica...[More]
By Veronica on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Pretty good! Especially the driver! He is a pretty nice guy! Even he looked very tired, he was still very nice And polite!...[More]
By Hao-Yu Lee on Direct Express Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I really couldn't ask for anything better. Matt was as good as it gets. Stayed in contact through the entire process and the car was delivered by Alfa trucking earlier than stated. Great experience, car was delivered early and it was as smooth as it could be. I was very worried about all of this having never shipped a car on my own ( my company had shipped my car on occasion in an open trailer), I couldn't have asked for more or better service. The next time I have to ship a car, I'm calling Matt at Ship a Car Direct. I was quoted about $300 less for an open trailer and got it shipped enclosed for a fraction of what I thought. Ship a Car Direct is the only service to use. ...[More]
By Bill G on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
I used Motor Movers to move my car from Massachusetts to California. It was overall an excellent experience. Moving your car across country can be difflicult but Motor Movers made the process very easy and efficent for me. Jeff was very knowlegable and walked me through the process of moving my car and answered all of my questions very deligently. He was also always available to answer more of my questions as they came up. Which shows great dedication to the business! My car was picked up and delivered on the dates that were quoted. Overall I was very impressed with Motor Movers, they had a wonderful customer service experience, and my car was delivered to me in great condition. I would definielty use them again, the next time I move! ...[More]
By Afia on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Account Executive about 27 Minutes Ago
Jeff 480 428 1268 MOTOR MOVERS AUTO TRANSPORT MASSACHUSETTS TO CALIFORNIA Thank you Afia for choosing Motor Movers to move your car. It was a real ...[More]
Arthur was very professional and on time. He came exactly when he said he would and even delivered a day early! Great to work with...[More]
By Atheina Mansour on American Auto Transport (IL) about 9 Hours Ago
Overall, my satisfaction with AMERIFREIGHT is good. Their response time was good and they were helpful in letting me know when a pickup date would be available. I contacted them several months before my move out West (in August), and they assured me that there would be space on a truck available for the shipment to go thru. We had a bad winter starting up in Michigan and I figured that my quote price would increase, it did increase but not a whole lot and considering the winter that was starting up, I did not feel as thought I was caught off guard. I had the opportunity to decline or accept any price that was higher than the quoted amount and I felt as though I had control of the situation. I would use AMERIFREIGHT again. ...[More]
By Atheina Mansour on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
While I will use Transport 123 when I need a transport, they need to do a better job with communication. They were on top of things and in constant contact up until they had my signed contract. Then I had to call them more than once to find out who was going to pick up the vehicle and when. First available date was 11/25 and the vehicle was never picked up till 12/8. Then it took until 12/16 for the vehicle to be delivered....[More]
By TC Cole on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
The my vehicle (race car) was picked up in Florida on the first available date (that I specified) and was delivered EXACTLY 7 days later in California. The service, delivery speed, and condition of the vehicle post-transport was EXCELLENT. I couldn't ask for better service or communication. Intercity is truly a family run business and the drivers are incredibly friendly, helpful and humble. I will definitely use them again and HIGHLY recommend them for your enclosed transport needs. ...[More]
By Michael Marsey on Intercity Lines Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
An amazing, prompt and reliable transporter service. Communication with Mr. Feller was courteous and professional, and my truck was even delivered a day early! Would highly recommend. ...[More]
By John Marese on Auto Transport Family Inc about 11 Hours Ago
I hired them to ship my car gave them a deposit. They had my credit card info. I paid with a bank cashiers check upon delivery. Then after 2 months turned around and charged me another $650.00 I called them immediately and John M said they would refund. After 8 weeks nothing except promises. DO NOT USE! Feel free to contact me....[More]
By Dan Fox on No Limits Logistics Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Excellent costomers service........ o9[ut08togjhtpoi9g9t4t90giergjoijgrmviqtu3tu34ut0934u3gjrejgergjejgoij=qe0mguvc priij]o93]04909]gi regj]80ue]jeqe09gu0rg, -04it3p4kp4i-[ikg-mq eigp9g\8-36gt3-9tg-36g3gt3tg[0jgowemf\wefwe[ireg7e9g999g8-rgg=3 [0ogirthij4tgjjg9gopjopgprg435gtu3450-ttt3t[t73t73t-=i009rir3k3rkz]m9=4wr]\[[[[[[[[g[]pergrgprgtrgitjogpgtg;3t.hgl;4hgo4kh45ky4lh45y45\=tp\345t374t833548t8345ty[g34it2rfohqwdhqwuihdqwf;welfgr h 5y'j\6pj[it09ut30i]p[llew[\-le][lwegf][elg\l [wef\[pewrg-reg\[wergkwerp[glergelflef[lef[-o-oopppewpf[ew.f'pke4wfkrd[];wegf sg;; reg' rth';,r;l'mhslndf/' rfth .'r' '/ '. ; ;] 'rth\'rth'rty;j];tyu;]kyu]\;ko\]ui]\uioluiol\uiui\'lou\i'lui\'lu\yik\ryu'ikyti4etyuj\t4y j4teyj\'t\y'ju\t'ju \t'yjuw\rt]y[u=pwr6]Sergio Ferreira...[More]
By sergio ferreira on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC about 11 Hours Ago
I was very satisfied with the service that I got from Number One Transport Inc. They are very professional and driver was also very responsible. I have already recommended Number One Transport to some of my friends and I will do so as and when required....[More]
By Venkata Ruttala on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
When choosing a carrier to transport my vehicle I wanted a fair price honest information and a sales person who made me feel important Jeff Bays provided all of the above Thanks again for a job well done. Tom Fournier ...[More]
By Tom Fournier on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Tom it was my pleasure to help you get your car shipped. Look forward to hearing from you in the fu...[More]
Thank you for your friendly service. I would definitely recommend this service to anybody. Staff were were very friendly. Even I have cancelled order one time and they refunded without any concerns. Also my vehicle was shipped and delivered on time....[More]
By Prabhu on Direct Express Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
I am more than happy with the service fair price and awesome people to work with . thanks tom and the driver was Ron great guys i surely recommend them ...[More]
By hugo on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
Bill was very helpful in finding me the right price & delivery; very helpful that he put me in contact with the driver directly. My car was picked up within 24 hours of contacting Bill and was in Seattle 3 days later. All very efficient with great communication along the way....[More]
By Steve V on Transport Connection about 12 Hours Ago
I called auto shipping group and had a quote right away. Julie was my coordinator and kept me in the loop the whole way. I will use them again for sure! My car was delivered quickly without a scratch. Great job. Thank you! ...[More]
By David Murphy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Auto Shipping Group was very nice! My car was picked up on time the carriers were super friendly and put me at ease. When the car arrived it was in perfect condition. Chell was very helpful throughout the process. I would definitely use them again in the future....[More]
By yiheng yang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
The representative Katherine Hilton was extraordinary. She provide above and beyond customer service. The transportation was on time and the vehicle was in great conditions....[More]
By diana solis on United Auto Logistics about 13 Hours Ago
AFTER BEING STUNG IN THE PAST BY A TRANSPORTER FROM OUT WEST I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON GUARD AS WHO TO TRUST IN THIS BUSINESS I HAD MANY QUOTES FOR MY MUSTANG SOME HIGH SOME LOW AND SOME VERY HIGH I DECIDED ON 3 THAT KEPT SENDING ME EMAILS AND MESSAGES.... REALLY HADN'T DECIDED WHO I WAS GOING TO HIRE.... UNTIL I GOT TO TALK WITH PAUL Kalbamatter AT AUTO STAR TRANSPORT HE CONTACTED NICELY BY PHONE CONSISTENTLY AFTER TALKING WITH HIM HE GAVE ME WORD AND ASSURED ME THAT HE WOULD MAKE THIS HAPPEN NICELY AND WITH REASONABLE TURN A ROUND AS WELL AS I NEEDED TO GET MY VEHICLE PICKED UP ASAP~ PAUL WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE MY MOVE FOR MY CAR AS HE PROMISED AS I TOLD HIM OF M PAST BAD EXPERIENCE. HE SAID THAT WONT HAPPEN HERE! .,THE QUOTE WAS NOT THE LOWEST BUT WAS NEAR IT AND THAT WAS JUST NOT THE ONLY REASON..... I WANTED MY CAR TO BE IN GOOD HANDS AND QUALITY TRANSPORTER/WHICH I WILL ADD THE COMPANY THAT CAME WITH MY CAR....5 STARS AND THIS MAN WAS A GENTLEMEN ALL THE WAY....COURTEOUS AND ON TOP OF HIS GAME IN CLOSING I WOULD NOT HESITATE AGAIN TO USE AUTO STAR FROM THIS EXPERIENCE...COMPLETELY SATISFIED AND MY FAITH HAS BEEN RESTORED THANKS AGAIN PAUL....YOU GOT THE RIGHT CARRIER AND THE RIGHT PRICE WITH GREAT SERVICE ALL THE WAY.. THANK YOU ...HARV EVANS...[More]
By HARVEY EVANS on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 13 Hours Ago
The auto transporter was very nice, I talked to Wendy Baker on Tuesday in the morning about needing a transportation for my car from Connecticut to Miami. And that same day I got to get a transporter to pick up my car. The amount of money had to pay was fair, and also thought that the extra money I had to pay was also fair. ...[More]
By Eileen Fernandez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
The people at Montway were knowledgeable and helpful. The price was competetive plus I received a discount for being a senior citizen. The vehicle was delivered in the same condition it was at pick up.I called Montway and about 2 hours later they located a transport and picked up my car very efficent. The contact person at Montway was Chris. Order number was 156778...[More]
By Frank Murphy on Montway Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
When searching car transport options and checking reviews things get scary quick. The internet will show you horror story after horror story. Amerifreight had the best reviews from its customers and the BBA and I'm not sorry i used them. They were honest and translucent.They didn't make unrealistic promises and let you know exactly what to expect. My car was on time the carriers were super friendly and put me at ease. I had no problem with them and everything went smoothly....[More]
By Genevieve on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 13 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122. BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Customer service and follow through was excellent. My vehicle also arrived early and was in the same perfect condition as when it left the dealership. Would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Robert R. on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
I am very satisfied with the knowledge of this transport company . They are on time , professional and courteous.I would recommend them to my friends and family .I will be using them again in the future on the return trip back home. Thank you Michael for making this transaction as smooth as possible it helps in times when you have lots going on...[More]
By judy on All States Car Transport about 14 Hours Ago