View 171,778 Reviews on 3,862 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 8
Reviews 1-25 of 180
This was my first experience shipping my car moving across the country and Ron Bronson made it as smooth as possible. Reading the terrible experiences people had with shipping their car with various companies, I was very hesitant and scared to ship my car. I called multiple companies and decided to go with Ship Your Car Now. I had a lot of questions about the entire process and Ron was patient with answering all of them. He was accessible and even answered my call while he was at dinner. Car was picked up within 3 days as promised and arrived to the designated location. Would recommend this company!...[More]
By Jessica D on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 11 Hours Ago
JD was great! I would definately ship with him again. Very helpful and quick to respond to all my needs and questions. Followed through on all my inquiries and even helped me get items left in my car shipped to me! Great customer service!...[More]
By Starr shelton on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 13 Hours Ago
Working with Ship Your Car Now, and Tim Montgomery, was a awesome. Tim Helped turn a bad situation into a positive one. He was able to get our vehicle to us, in a rapid time! We are very thankful to Tim, and Tom (driver from Ban Transit) both guys were very nice to work with!...[More]
By Shawna on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 5 2015 3:45PM
I am very satisfied with the pick-up and delivery of my sons car. Eric kept me updated and even contacted me on a Sunday. Than you Eric!! I will use you again if the occasion arises. I will also recommend you to anyone who needs this type of service....[More]
By Robert Hornby on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 3 2015 11:54AM
This review is about six months late but I wanted to say how great everything was. I talked to Isaac to set it up. I forget the drivers name now but he was terrific as well. Overall the experience was professional, swift and my vehicles were delivered in one piece. I would recommend and would use again. ...[More]
By Josh on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 25 2015 5:29PM
I got the broker's contact info from the dealer that sold me the car. I had not ever dealt with a broker before. The broker was Rubin at Ship Your Car Now. The quoted cost was competitive to just a little less then other carriers I had used before. What attracted me to this deal was the short time that was promised between taking the order and the pickup/delivery. Pick up in IL was to our schedule, not the driver's and I was pleased that the driver could accomodate our request. The driver called me the morning of the drop off at the delivery point and was within 2 hours of his estimated time of arrival. The enclosed trailer was well worn but apparently serviceable. The driver was polite, professional, and efficient. The car was delivered with no scars or marks that were not noted on the pickup sheet. ...[More]
By Phil England on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 22 2015 4:51PM
This was my first time using a service to transport my car, I was given quotes by other companies that seemed less expensive. However, they all had hidden fees that needed to be paid for at pick up time. Ship your car gave me a flat rate and they stayed true to that rate. They picked up my car right on schedule from Brooklyn NY and got it down to Atlanta, GA in just 2 days. I will definitely use their services again. The staff was excellent and very professional. They got my car to me just the way I have to them....[More]
By Safiya DeLandro on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 18 2015 6:55PM
Tim Montgomery at SHIP YOUR CAR NOW made the entire experience of shipping my car effortless. He was easy to contact by email and telephone. The truck arrived as promised, on time. And we were so pleased that it only took three (3) for the car to arrive. The car was immaculate, which made the added cost of shipping via an enclosed trailer worth every cent. Tim and the transport driver were professional in every way. They were experienced and completely open to my long list of questions. We couldn't be more pleased with the entire experience....[More]
By Steven Marmon on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 18 2015 3:36AM
Michael Ianiro was fabulous in handling the transport of my Mazda Miata from Michigan to Florida. The first truck had mechanical problems at the last minute, however, Michael found another carrier within an hour and my vehicle was picked up on the scheduled day and delivered a day early. I would recommend this company. Thank you Michael!...[More]
By Cathy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 12 2015 7:46PM
Delivered as promised and they did as they said they would. Contacted us with all necessary information we needed to be in constant contact with them or the driver....[More]
By Joyce Richardson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 10 2015 9:49PM
It was a pleasure working with ShipYourCarNow. Car was picked up when I was told it would be, the price was good and it got to me in one piece! The drivers were friendly and the staff was reachable when I called. No company can control every variable, the trailer got stopped at a weigh station and had to perform odd repairs, I was shown the welding they did and as an engineer myself I thought it was unnecessary, but that's the Department of Transportation for you. The car still got to me sooner than I expected since Fl to Wa is about the farthest you can ship a car in the lower 48. Good company, happy I chose them!...[More]
By Travis on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 9 2015 4:40PM
Great service..greg was the man..helped me every step of the way and helped me get a good deal..delivered from Washington to new york in 8 days for 2400 bucks :) ...[More]
By Dionna on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 7 2015 5:58PM
Ship Your Way was great and professional. I was glad to know the moving company was also professional. Next time when I transport my SUV which will be in the immediate future. I would like to request Patriot Auto Transport Thank you...[More]
By EA on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 6 2015 12:32AM
Tommy was able to get my Classic Car to me on time with short notice and in budget. I would have thought he had been planning this for weeks not days when I finally got my Truck on the exact day I requested it delivered. I will use SHIP YOUR CAR NOW again. It was a great experience and that is rare....[More]
By Will on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 3 2015 4:24PM
I sent in a request for quote for transportation and received a phone call within minutes. Wayne was courteous, knowledgeable, and quoted a great price. They picked the vehicle up the next afternoon and dropped it off on schedule. No issues. I would recommend these guys and will use them again if the circumstances allow. ...[More]
By Chris Morley on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 3 2015 3:55PM
I was very skeptical about using an auto transport broker for the first time. Ron spoke to my boss and made things easier for me to feel comfortable in using Ship Your Car Now. He was honest and attentive to my needs and took care of my transfer in less than 24 hours. I will definitely use them again if the need arises. Thanks Ron...[More]
By Lorena Triminio on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 3 2015 2:52PM
My daughter was relocating from Miami to Boston and needed to arrange transportation for her vehicle. Never having shipped a car before, I was very pleased with Jeff Klein explaining the process and arranging all the details of the move. I decided to ship the car to my home in Maryland, as there was no one in the Boston area yet to meet the vehicle. Jeff helped coordinate the dates to ensure the car arrived when I returned from FL after dealing with the movers. The car was actually picked up and placed on a flatbed truck. Photos were taken to ensure the car was returned in the same condition as it was loaded. The drivers on both ends were extremely professional and the car arrived in perfect condition. The driver reached the MD area earlier than expected so he continued north and dropped the car on the return trip from NJ to FL so I would be home to receive the vehicle. The process went smoothly, the price was reasonable and the car arrived as promised. Would definitely use them again! ...[More]
By Elaine Katz on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 3 2015 2:42AM
I called many car transporters during my move from ny to az wasn't happy with any of them until I called ship your car now I spoke with a dispatcher named Isaac who was so nice and helped me along with my cars made sure that my cars will be picked up on time and delivered on time in which they were I had called Isaac many times, and he always returned my call. he without a doubt made my move so much easier I would use this company again . thank you...[More]
By betty iocovello on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 2 2015 7:46PM
I needed my truck shipped within a few days and Gregory Lee from ShipYourCarNow came through. He had a driver lined up the next day and promptly let me know all the necessary information. The driver was about 6 hours late but in his defense he had mechanical problems resulting from something flying off another vehicle. Once he arrived the driver was courteous and knowledgeable. He delivered the vehicle on time in Texas and everything went great. The price was reasonable compared to all the other quotes I as getting and Gregory explained the whole process to me since this was my first time shipping a vehicle. I would recommend ShipYourCarNow and will use them in the future....[More]
By Tracy Anderson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 2 2015 12:53AM
Tommy Reardon at ShipYourCarNow did an awesome job for me. This was the first time I ever shipped a car long distance and he was extremely honest and helpful. He provided me with excellent information and communicated with me during the entire process. I will use him again and refer ShipYourCarNow to anyone looking to for auto transport service. He is a 1st Class operator and businessman! ...[More]
By Linda on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 1 2015 2:41AM
I have been using Ship Your Car Now since January of this year and they always meet or exceed my expectations. I would like to thank Thomas Reardon personally for taking a lot of headache out of having to set up shipping for my very particular clientele. Keep up the great work team. Once I call for a quote I am usually able to have a vehicle picked up within a couple of days and often times the very same day. I ship between 5-10 antique and classic cars per month and trust Ship Your Car Now with any of our high dollar cars. ...[More]
By Todd Soliday on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 31 2015 9:04PM
I got stuck upstate and to be to be towed back to the city was very expensive. Craig from Ship Your Car Now was very professional and eased my mind. Once I decided it took one day for my vehicle to be picked up and delivered. Julio the driver was amazing also. I highly recommend Ship Your Car Now....[More]
By Mary on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 31 2015 7:03PM
Moving can be very stressful. Thank goodness for ship your car now. They took all the stress out of the car shipping portion of moving. Very smooth, great price, and excellent service. Would highly recommend! ...[More]
By Stephanie Scondotto on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 30 2015 9:35PM
My son who received the car stated that there was no damage and the car looked great. The drive called when he was one day out and asked my son what would be a good time to drop off the car. My son was very happy with the delively of the car and the condition it was in. I want to thank Ron at ship your car now for his service and advice. Also to the drive for taking great care of the car and delivering it on time. Thanks again....[More]
By Kenneth Davidson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 26 2015 12:11PM
I must say I was very hesitant to ship my car across country (from California to New York) after reading all the public comments/complaints on various auto transport websites. Many of the companies are on the BBB site but do not have ratings which was disappointing. After doing a lot of research I chose the Ship Your Car Now company which was given a B by the BBB. My contact was Wayne Friedman and I liked him from the start. He seemed honest, helpful, knowledgeable and worked with me in trying to get my car across country in the safest, quickest and cheapest way possible. He found me a company that would ship my car via train at the "open shipment" price. He responded quickly to all my email and phone calls. The car arrived today and was in tip top shape. I would highly recommend Wayne and Ship Your Car Now!!!...[More]
By Dennis DiPlacito on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 26 2015 2:36AM