View 169,039 Reviews on 3,813 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 8
Reviews 1-25 of 197
My son who received the car stated that there was no damage and the car looked great. The drive called when he was one day out and asked my son what would be a good time to drop off the car. My son was very happy with the delively of the car and the condition it was in. I want to thank Ron at ship your car now for his service and advice. Also to the drive for taking great care of the car and delivering it on time. Thanks again....[More]
By Kenneth Davidson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 26 2015 12:11PM
I must say I was very hesitant to ship my car across country (from California to New York) after reading all the public comments/complaints on various auto transport websites. Many of the companies are on the BBB site but do not have ratings which was disappointing. After doing a lot of research I chose the Ship Your Car Now company which was given a B by the BBB. My contact was Wayne Friedman and I liked him from the start. He seemed honest, helpful, knowledgeable and worked with me in trying to get my car across country in the safest, quickest and cheapest way possible. He found me a company that would ship my car via train at the "open shipment" price. He responded quickly to all my email and phone calls. The car arrived today and was in tip top shape. I would highly recommend Wayne and Ship Your Car Now!!!...[More]
By Dennis DiPlacito on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 26 2015 2:36AM
I had talked to a different shipping company who quited me a lower price but after agreeing never called me back so i was then going back and forth to find another shipper i then came across delontey at ship your car now he quoted me 1100 at fist i thought that was high but he explained to me why it was more and why the other places never called me back he explained everything to me in detail and also answered the phone EVERY single time i called and being so nervous i called ALOT he was the sweetest friendly rep iv ever delt with.. i would 100% recomend him and the company..i would not go anywere else... thank you so much delontey for the best experience ♡...[More]
By Amber on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 23 2015 3:13AM
I once again contacted Thomas Reardon from Ship Your Car Now to arrange to have my vehicle shipped from a rural location in Preston, CT back to Delray Beach, FL. He arranged for my car to be picked up prior to my flight home and for delivery either the night of my arrival or the following morning either of which was acceptable. The actual car transporter, Connecticut Auto Transport picked up my vehicle promptly, and since I was flying in to West Palm Beach International Airport, they arranged to leave my vehicle in the economy parking lot so that when I arrived late Wednesday afternoon my car was waiting for me. The entire experience from arranging for pick up to the actual pick up and ultimate delivery was outstanding. I will certainly use Ship Your Car Now again in the future....[More]
By Rich on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 22 2015 6:33PM
I used a website that sent out my shipping needs to multiple companies. I did this on a Sunday morning without any expectations of hearing from any of the shippers until Monday. I was surprised that within the hour I had received a call from David at "Ship Your Car Now", he had a few other pertinent questions that I answered for him. He explained that it was a Sunday and that it might be hard for him to talk with his drivers, but that he would get back with me by Monday. I told him that I appreciated his help because I knew that it was Sunday, and that I didn't expect anyone to be working. 5 hours later, David called me with great news. He found a driver that could pick up our Truck on Monday and that we would have it by Tuesday. Everything went smoothly with the pickup and delivery. I am still getting e-mail, texts and phone calls from other transporters that want to move out truck, they are all shocked when I tell them that the truck was delivered on Tuesday. If you want to work with someone reliable and that takes pride in their work, call David at "Ship Your Car Now." ...[More]
By Jill on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 22 2015 4:50PM
I got stuck with some other transport but luckily Ronald from ship your car now. As he promised they picked on time and delivered on time. I will recommend this transporter....[More]
By Vijay on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 22 2015 5:02AM
I got about 20 different phone calls and emails and i picked ship your car now and i got warren as a broker. I was a little skeptical on this decision from all the bad reviews i read online and from what other transporter company's told me to stay away from but my guy Warren treated me good a fair price and a very quick shipper. They both answered my question on the dot and could call,text, email about. There was a problem but it was with my truck and it was because it didn't start at the pickup. Through the entire hassle he had to go though to get it winched up on the trailer he only charged me $50 which is a good price for all that had to be done. i would recommend them...[More]
By Lance on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 21 2015 11:34PM
I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Jeff Klein "J. D." at "Ship Your Car Now"! He did a great job, explaining the relatively simple process of transporting my car, from Illinois to Hawaii. Talking me thru each of the simple steps, he made the whole process easy to understand, with very little to do, on my part! Once the signing process was complete, a date was set for pick up. Because I lived on a small court, when the car carrier driver called, I simply drove my car to the nearby street where he met me for pick up. After a detailed inspection of my vehicle for possible dings or dents, (there were none) he loaded it for transport from Illinois to Long Beach California, where it was then transferred to Matson Shipping for it's sea voyage. Three weeks to the day after my car was picked up, I retrieved it from Matson, at the shipyard in Honolulu. This time I did the inspection, and found not a ding or dent. My car was in perfect condition and I must say, the entire process was just as simple and easy as "J.D." said it would be. I highly recommend "Ship Your Car Now", and hope you are lucky enough to have "J.D." as your personal agent. He's the best!...[More]
By Laurel Lindenbach on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 21 2015 8:39PM
I was very satisfied working with this company. Willie was very honest, accurate and took great care to make sure my car was picked up, transported and delivered to me on time at a reasonable cost. The transport driver was very communicative, let me know just where he was and when to expect delivery. The car was delivered just as I expected it to be. Great job on every ones part. No hassles, no unexpected surprises, no extra charges. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants quality, dependable, honest service....[More]
By Alan VonLoh on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 21 2015 4:11AM
Tim Montgomery was excellent. He was a breeze to deal with. He found my customer a reliable company to transport a 50k BMW from Washington state to California with only 2 days prior notice. The transporter was on time and took great care of the vehicle. He was excellent overall. Before you move a vehicle, I highly recommend contacting Tim Montogmery. ...[More]
By Jean on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 20 2015 6:27AM
I had the pleasure of using Ship your car now LLC to transport the motorcycle i bought from eBay. I requested to be quoted on enclosed transportation. Not only did Mark gave me an excellent price but he was very honest and knowledgeable about his services. He used no bait and catch gimmicks that many other transport companies deploy. He was man of few words, but to the point and very helpful. Over the time frame before the motorcycle was picked up i contacted him several times to inform him about the schedule change in pickup from the seller and not only did he picked up his phone every time - he was very pleasant to talk to and addressed my concerns and did the needful to the best of his ability. The company only charged my card after they had confirmed pickup and gave me the driver phone number so that i could be in touch with the driver if need be. The driver "Sam" was very cooperative and helpful as well. My bike was handled with utmost care and was delivered to me in the pristine condition it was in when it was bought. Also the driver was very considerate about my schedule and worked with me on the best date for delivery. I cannot praise enough how well they handled the transportation. Of course ya can find cheaper transport companies out there but be aware. If ya deal with Mark - he is the man to get the job done....[More]
By Bobby on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 20 2015 3:07AM
Every thing was done very professionally. Will did an excellent job of fully explaining the process and what would happen. The transport driver was very good and communicated to me when he said he would. He was very accommodating....[More]
By Alan VonLoh on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 19 2015 1:15AM
I am an avid car collector and I ship at least 5 cars a year. I have been using Ryan with Ship Your Car Now for 4 years now. They are the best company I have used. They have fair prices, great customer service, and always send out professional drivers. I highly recommend them!!! Thanks guys!...[More]
By Anthony Zombrowski on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2015 7:32PM
This was at first a very confusing and aggravating project trying to secure an auto shipper that we felt comfortable and secure using. We were inundated with quotes and shady characters. Once I spoke to Warren Windsaft at Ship Your Auto Now the entire process became a seamless and positive experience. Warren is the best and delivered everything as promised. We have since referred other friends who have also had pleasant experiences. You need to look no further if you have Warren Windsaft guiding you. ...[More]
By Danai and Jim on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2015 3:45PM
Great service, fast delivery at a reasonable price. Steve was great to deal with on original booking. Car was picked up on the day they said and good communication with Eugene the driver. Car was brought to central location in Mass, transferred to another truck and delivered to my house the next morning. Would recommend this company....[More]
By Rich W on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2015 1:07AM
I spent several days looking for just the right company to transport my sisters car from California to Florida. I was pleasantly surprised at the kind and reasuring voice of Ron Bronson on the other end of the line at ship my car LLC. I was able to get a great price and excellent service with this company. I signed the contract and fifteen minutes later everything was in place. The driver was extremely polite and the car was delivered on time with no problems what so ever. I would recommend Ship My Car LLC to anyone who needs this service. THANK YOU SHIP MY CAR AND RON BRONSON. ...[More]
By Gena on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 16 2015 1:39AM
I want to thank Warren and his team for getting my car home safely after an engine failure. He was very supportive and helpful, and mostly patient with me in this time of crisis. The guys he got to get the car were wonderful young men from Dumanis Transport, and they did a super job, so I would use them again in a heartbeat. I was very skeptical, and was contacted by a ton of folks trying to get my business, and the decision to go with Warren was worth it.......[More]
By Sue on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 6 2015 3:00PM
The whole experience was awesome, I was kept informed on where the driver was and his ETA. He was a few hours early and was very professional. The driver went well beyond stuff he should have to get my cars loaded and on their way. When he got here he proved he professionalism once again and slowly and methodically removed my vehicles from his truck, made sure I was happy with the transfer and then he was on his way. I am very pleased and will use this outfit many times more as we move a lot of vehicles....[More]
By Doug Smith on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 6 2015 12:41AM
I was extremely pleased with the service. It was timely & my car arrived safely. Ron was wonderful to work with! I highly recommend them! The driver was very pleasant! My car arrived in less than 24 hours from pick up....[More]
By Connie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 5 2015 7:23PM
Unwanted to say a huge thank you to ship your car now and especially Tim Montgomery for his excellent customer service and patience as he described how things work! This was our first time using a shipping company and he explained everything have me a fair price and found a gear carrier that got the car to the east coast I only two days!! Best money I have ever spent!! Thanks again to Tim and everyone at shipyour car now!! Awesome and will be recommending to other!!...[More]
By Kim Arthur on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 3 2015 4:49PM
Jay is the initial contact with the company and did an excellent job keeping me informed and answering all my questions. Daylyn was our driver. He was on time. Returned every single call and text and was on top of our entire schedule. He updated us as he progressed. He cared about what was important to us - arrival date! We had a tight deadline and he did everything he could to meet that deadline and did. He made it an easy process. When the car arrived - he took great care with the car and even wiped down our steering wheel after it travelled to Houston from California. He was very easy to work with and I would rate him a 10 on a one to 10 scale. I highly recommend Darlyn and this company to transport your car. ...[More]
By Pam on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 31 2015 3:25AM
Daniel was great and truthful. Everything was promised and the carrier was easy to contact and gave updates. Even got it to me a little early. I was nervous about shipping it but the whole experience was easy, truthful and the price was as promised. ...[More]
By Miranda on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 29 2015 6:05PM
After researching and reviewing COUNTLESS carrier options for a short haul of a 1969 Camaro from Salt Lake City, UT to Reno, NV, I settled on ShipYourCarNow. The reasons: Consistently high recent reviews on this site (yes, they ALL will have negative reviews, but this company had very few overall and none recently), cost, and experience. Erick was my broker, and he answered all of my initial questions over the phone, and then followed up when my car purchase hit a snag with the title. Once we were ready to go, he located a preferred shipper in his network within 24 hours (Tuesday), confirmed pickup for that Friday, and the car arrived on Saturday. Hi transporter arrived on time at pickup, and delivered on time at the destination. The enclosed trailer was clean with a double decker hydraulic lift. Soft tire tie-downs were used, which was important to me. The bill of lading and the imperfections noted at pickup were more detailed than I probably would have been, which was appreciated. Would highly recommend, and I'm very particular....[More]
By Kurt F - Reno, NV on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 27 2015 9:28PM
If you are looking for an extremely reliable automobile transport company with excellent communication, please call Jeff at 953-300-2614. He will respond immediately to your phone calls and keep you informed about your auto during the entire trip to your destination....[More]
By Lucille on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 24 2015 4:49PM
Ship Your Car Now is, is, is, excellent!! First, I am a totally satisfied, uncompensated customer from start to finish. Tim Montgomery is your man for the job!!! He is polite, professional, educated, and a caring broker. My car made it from CO to CA in one week, reasonable cost and undamaged. Here's my story and experience. My car broke down in Denver, CO (traveling from NY to CA) where I had to leave it for a week at the Ford Dealership for repairs. I had to fly to CA to meet important deadlines. Being in LA without a car was stressful enough. My sister informed me I could ship my car which I knew nothing about!! She didn't know anything either only heard about it through a friend. For real! Nothing! My sister signed me up to receive emails from shippers and I got bombarded!!! I started to search the internet and read the reviews; most which are terrible- can't get a hold of the broker, double charges, late pick ups, late drop- off and worst of all damaged cars!!! Stressed out with high anxiety I looked at Ship Your Car Now; I didn't find anything about damaged cars. I had my sister look at the reviews too! "There's no reason not to hire Ship Your Car Now, sis." Of course, I looked through all the reviews again. I called Ship Your Car Now on late Sunday (July 12) and Tim answered on Sunday!! Wow!. How do I go about this? He could sense I was a first time caller and had no idea what I was doing. Tim took the time and walked me through the whole process. He even shared some of his struggles he went through to keep his customers happy and have successful shipments. Tim told me he could have my car on a truck that week. He did and yes, he did!! The order went out Monday, the shipper was assigned Tuesday, and the car was picked up on Friday (July 17). Yes, I called Tim through the week. He answered everytime!!! My quesions, "What if... Tim? What if? He was patient and courteous to my ignorance about this industry. God bless Tim! He assured me everything was ok Jennifer. He even assured me that if the "what if" should come up he would do his job and handle the situation. The shipment was flawless! No hassle! Like clockwork!! The "what if" never happened. Tim said my car should arrive at my home Monday or Tuesday!! My car arrived on Monday (July 20) by 5pm, entacted, no damage and my few possessions I had left in the car. I called Tim so excited to confirm my car had made it and to seriously thank him for all he did as a professional broker who got the job done. Jennifer Estrada-Yes I would use Tim again and refer him to anyone who is seeking a professional shipper for their beloved car!!...[More]
By Jennifer Estrada on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 21 2015 11:25PM