View 148,456 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 6
Reviews 1-25 of 147
If you ever had the necessity to ship a vehicle than one can understand that brokers promise you the stars; knowing well that you are a statistic on...[More]
By Biff DeMartino on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 17 2014 12:36PM
Erick was extremely helpful and very professional and got the truck moved quick, on time and on quote. Even dealing with a couple hiccups, Erick was g...[More]
By Heather on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 17 2014 8:56AM
Excellent Company highly recommended. My contact person Ron made several follow up calls, gave me his personal cell number and was very informative. ...[More]
By Ben Fontanez on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 15 2014 10:39PM
Very responsive, efficient, and honest. The latter seems to be in direct contrast to some of your competitors....[More]
By Jim Carr on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 11 2014 12:17PM
Service was great from pick up to delivery. The driver was in communication with the sender and receiver. Thanks, Alex for his excellent service. Gil...[More]
By Gil on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 11 2014 6:01AM
From beginning to end, each point of contact was extremely helpful, courteous, and honest. I highly recommend Ship Your Car Now, LLC for peace of min...[More]
By Dee on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 5 2014 10:18AM
Steve came through for us (even on a Sunday!) when our original carrier bailed out just a few days prior to our scheduled shipment. Our driver Jim was...[More]
By Jason on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 4 2014 8:55PM
I would ship my car with these guys again and have also given out recommendations to people who I know that are looking to ship a car. They were very...[More]
By Renee on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 4 2014 2:45PM
Daniel was very knowledgeable, straight forward and funny. I could tell right away he was about his business and getting the job done, which made me f...[More]
By Elaine Johnson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 4 2014 9:39AM
Thought it would be a hassle finding and working with a carrier, Had No worries start to finish with SHIP YOUR CAR NOW ..... !...[More]
By Bob K. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 3 2014 5:32PM
I spoke to Erick Bleicher at Ship Your Car Now. I told him that I was flying in to an airport and needed my car waiting for me at a nearby storage lot...[More]
By Ruben on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 3 2014 4:22PM
This is my 2nd time using this companies service (previously called Magnum Auto Transport). They communicated the process up front, provided a good &a...[More]
By T. Hardy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 3 2014 9:52AM
Pick up and delivery was very smooth. No hassles the driver called and let us know the pick up time and he called an hour early also. Delivery was als...[More]
By Nithya Keshava on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 2 2014 4:47PM
The gentleman that took care of our needs Was William Lemenior. He went above and beyond to get this doneon time. He arranged the pickup from NYC...[More]
By Steve Ehrlich on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 2 2014 2:19PM
Great transaction, transporter was GREAT! He communicated on pickup time and then as he progressed toward the destination. I would use this service ag...[More]
By Terry on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 2 2014 2:08PM
I originally contracted Motorcycle Moving in mid July to ship the bike. It was supposed to arrive in Phoenix on or just after 8/11/14.They told me the...[More]
By gregory smith on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 2 2014 11:21AM
Well, everything you read about the nightmares of shipping a vehicle are mostly true! I was lied to over and over again by multiple and even posted on...[More]
By Joe on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 2 2014 10:49AM
No Fuss. No Muss. Did exactly what they said they would do for the price quoted. Driver was great....[More]
By Jill C. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 2 2014 10:41AM
I had talked to a couple different agencies. Jonathon seemed to be the most upfront and honest one of the bunch. I did not know what to expect with al...[More]
By Brian Zarse on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 2 2014 9:38AM
Tony was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was very responsive to my inquiries and provided good follow-up throughout the pick-up and delivery of the...[More]
By Carl Hawkins on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 1 2014 2:47PM
From Devance's constant communication to Andrew's excellent service, this was a very successful and easy deal. ...[More]
By Rusty on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 30 2014 5:03PM
Mike Ortiz (ShipYourCarNow) was always quick to respond when I called. Answered my questions accurately. Driver was excellent at answering my questi...[More]
By W. Lunceford on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 29 2014 5:59PM
Great service. Fast and reasonable. I called on a Thursday and I had my truck delivered Friday. I am pleased. ...[More]
By Carson Ulrich on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 27 2014 9:17PM
Isaac made sure I felt comfortable with every step of the transport process. I started searching for a company to work with in late july. Isaac was th...[More]
By Leah Shirley on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 26 2014 10:32PM
I was impressed with the first person that contacted me which was Erick. He explained everything to me and was very kind and helpful explaining to me...[More]
By Linda Toyama on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 22 2014 10:28PM
I don't usually write reviews but I thought I would for the phenomenally helpful Randle Ferrari. He shipped my lamborgini to Hong Kong from New York....[More]
By krystal kessler on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 21 2014 6:04PM
Ship your car worked hard to get my order fulfilled and then once order was fulfilled, transport company was responsive and performed as promised....[More]
By Clark Prothero on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 21 2014 3:09PM
I talked to a number of companies before choosing to work with Mike. He was able to address all of my questions, gave me good advice and reliable feed...[More]
By Steven Tick on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 20 2014 2:07PM
Thomas Reardon from ShipYourCarNow.com was a lifesaver. We started with a different carrier who charged $75 less. It was a big mistake. We started pan...[More]
By Qun on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 20 2014 1:56PM
Our driver, Ramon, was very professional, on-time and worked around our schedule to insure a perfect experience. He even waited about an hour at our ...[More]
By Patrick Doyle on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 20 2014 9:53AM
I was promised my car will be picked up and deliver and that is exactly what I got. Devance Spicer is the best. He is kind and works on your problem...[More]
By Mary on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 19 2014 3:04PM
I bought a truck on ebay and needed to have it shipped from Minnesota to California. I was overwhelmed by the number of Brokers that began to contact...[More]
By Brian Anderson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2014 4:29PM
I had originally scheduled a pick up with different company but they would not treat me as a priority, other company lied about pricing and about term...[More]
By Wildy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2014 2:41PM
Ship Your Car Now were the only company from a huge list that I contacted via the Internet that actually understood that I was shipping outside the US...[More]
By Keith Russell on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2014 11:47AM
This is Pratik (IT professional) who recently contacted several car movers for auto move from NJ to TX. All of them were too pricy, unprofessional and...[More]
By Pratik Das on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2014 12:18AM
Mr. JD has walked me through each step in the service patiently. This was the first time I used this type of service so I felt nervous and did not kno...[More]
By TP on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 16 2014 12:15PM
I have used Ship Your Car Now several times and will use them for all my auto transport needs. Zach has always taken care of me. ...[More]
By Robert Wong on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 14 2014 11:20PM
great service. Glad to find ship your car now llc and used them for my transportation need. Veri cortious driver....[More]
By Abraham Linares on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 14 2014 3:12PM
This was the first time shipping and I was very nervous about shipping my truck. But I was happily surprised to get a call and the truck was delivered...[More]
By Brett on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 14 2014 11:22AM
After dealing with another company that failed to pick up our car 2 days in a row and would not return our calls this company was a pleasure to work w...[More]
By Judy Martin on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 13 2014 4:51PM
Car was picked up and transported without any problems. Was delivered on time. Very satisfied with service....[More]
By Joanne on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 13 2014 3:09PM
Worked with Tony, we had an issue with the first truck breaking down. But in the end I was able to get my car shipped out to Idaho without any probl...[More]
By Troy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 13 2014 10:09AM
Very good transaction. Picked up as promised and delivered exactly as promised. Tommy kept me informed, and got a driver for our request quickly. W...[More]
By M. Duke on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 13 2014 9:27AM
Agent Anthony DiGiovanni was helpful and precise with my needs. The process did not take more then 15 minutes to conclude. This is how I like to do bu...[More]
By Ismael on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 12 2014 1:20PM
I purchased a car on Ebay that was located in the sticks up in BC, and had presented a narrow pickup window to the broker. He quickly found someone mo...[More]
By Steve on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 7:32PM
I chose to use this company above others because of their prompt return call back time, price and follow-up provided by this transport company. The dr...[More]
By S. Thompkins on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 6:56PM
I was stationed in Germany for the Army. During this time, my engine blew on the Autobahn, and the Army would not ship a non-operational vehicle so I...[More]
By Jason on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 6:00PM
Randle Ferrari was recommended to me from a friend of mine who ships his cars internationally. However, told me Randle would take care of me regardles...[More]
By Roy Robertson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 5:56PM
Megan helped me to find out a driver who was having good quick/prompt delivery skills and safe/hassle free transportation. Thanks Megan....[More]
By Pankaj on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 1:00PM
Communication was key in the overall experience and Ship Your Car Now provided that. Mike Bonney my contact , not only followed up on my quote but neg...[More]
By Robert B. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 11:34AM
My vehicle was picked up on time and was delivered a day earlier than it was scheduled. The driver was awesome, he contacted me every step of the tran...[More]
By Chris Kwake on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 11:25AM
100% satisfied with the performance of Ship Your Car Now. It was handled in a timely fashion, the customer service representative, Mr. Ortiz, was pro...[More]
By John Rees on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 10:03AM
The transport of my vehicle was done in a timely manner. I am 100% satisfied with shipyourcarnow. The driver was very friendly and kept us updated all...[More]
By KG on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 7 2014 7:57PM
The driver was awesome and stayed in contact the who time. I will def use them again and or refer to anyone transporting...[More]
By Ey Houston on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 7 2014 9:45AM
Tony Nunez, Awesome Distributor... He got me my car scheduled without a hitch. A++++ service goes to ShipYourCarnow.com... I was able to get my car to...[More]
By Jonathan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 5 2014 12:26PM
By far the best deal out there for shipping my car. The $400 I paid was $125 less than the next closest quote. The average price from other shippers ...[More]
By J Small on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 5 2014 1:04AM
Tony was diligent about responding in a very quick time, regardless of day or evening, weekdays or weekends to secure transport....[More]
By Aaron on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 4 2014 5:32PM
Communication was easy and I always received an immediate response. Chris was knowledgeable and the driver was very accommodating with the delivery. T...[More]
By Georgia Cambell on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 4 2014 11:03AM
I needed an old fire truck moved. It has a water tank on the bed of the truck and it's just bigger and heavier than your standard move. The move wa...[More]
By Andy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 1 2014 1:59PM
I was amazed at the speed at which it was picked up and delivered. I wasn't expecting delivery for 2 more days, hence didnt get the cashiers check rea...[More]
By Larry P on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 31 2014 8:59PM
I am extremely satisfied with the service provided. Everything right from the pick up to delivery was done in such a perfect manner that I couldn't h...[More]
By Kunal sharma on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 31 2014 2:54PM
Tonya Keck was excellent. She was honest, upfront and prompt in her responses. I had a great experience and will seek out Tonya again if I need to s...[More]
By Robby on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 31 2014 9:41AM
After almost 2 weeks of getting the run around from 6 different companies to transport my newly purchased vehicle from PA to CA, I was at my wits end ...[More]
By Norman Dillard on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 30 2014 7:07PM
Great service all around! Shayna was excellent in explaining every step and made us very comfortable with choosing this company! Thank you so much!!!!...[More]
By Vanessa Gallego on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 30 2014 1:33PM
By Vanessa Gallego on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 30 2014 1:33PM
Erick put us at ease and made sure that we were well taken casre of. The dates and prices he quoted were adhered to and we really appreciate the servi...[More]
By Nation1961 on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 30 2014 12:25PM
Tony was prompt with his replies either by phone or email. If I had a question and it was a weekend, I still got my answer. The price quote was compet...[More]
By Ron DeViso on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 29 2014 5:21PM
Everyone was very flexible and did a great job communicating with me. Tommy kept me well informed and was straightforward. The transport guy, Homer, w...[More]
By Stephanie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 28 2014 9:31AM
I called for a great estimate and wow.got the best pricepout the of 50 carriers who called me..from Tonya at ship now But the sevice was perfect fro...[More]
By Louis lanier on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 27 2014 4:26PM
My cars were shipped on date the company said and I received the cars within 24 hours. Great job. I was given an order number and was told when my v...[More]
By Charles Flanagan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 25 2014 9:53PM
Small deposit and COD is an excellent buyer protective measure which is offered by this company. In less than a week the full transaction was executed...[More]
By John Collier on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 25 2014 1:17PM
Erik was very helpful ! a great knowledgeable person on staff, great company for auto transport. Thanks Edward Marshall ...[More]
By Edward Marshall on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 23 2014 1:11PM
this was my second time using shipyourcarnow.com , ron bronson is aces!! easy to reach, great communication, car was picked up on time and delivered o...[More]
By shaun on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 22 2014 4:43PM
Ask for Erick Bleicher when you work with Ship Your Car Now. This was my first time shipping a car and I heard some real horror stories. Erick put me...[More]
By Jordan. Z on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 18 2014 12:27AM
The car was picked up on time and delivered next day. Was very simple. Car was picked from Michigan from my friends house and it came next day in Aus...[More]
By UDAY ACHARYA on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 15 2014 8:50PM
Dealt with Michael Ortiz and he worked hard to find me a carrier. The price was very close to quote so that is a big plus. After deposit, the driver g...[More]
By Sunil on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 14 2014 12:58PM
After trying to deal with other companies for the transport of my vehicle I decided to go with ship your cars now. Mike Bonney was very knowledgeable ...[More]
By Harry Barker on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 14 2014 12:20PM
After being being sucked into a lowball offer by another company who kept giving me the run around about why my car wasn't being shipped, I submitted ...[More]
By Michael on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 14 2014 11:22AM
Garret did a great job, the driver was good though not good on scheduling time and keeping people informed. ...[More]
By Sue Egan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 13 2014 8:05PM
After adding up the cost of delivering a car to our daughter ourselves, we decided to try an alternative. We received quotes from several transport c...[More]
By Eileen Libock on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 13 2014 3:23PM
I want someone to take note of an excellent front linesman you have..his name Eric Bleicher..I got screwed by another company. several weeks before th...[More]
By Dave on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 30 2014 11:03PM
I gave this shipment a good score despite it being late and damaged, and that is because of Mike Bonney. He has great customer service, a great attitu...[More]
By Brady on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 30 2014 9:38AM
Stop looking, thisis the best. Price was right, pickup and delivery was super fast. Dealing with William was a pleasure, all my questions and concer...[More]
By Martin LARO on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 29 2014 3:31PM
Transporters Picked up my car was very pleasant on time. Delivery to Atlanta Georgia on time excellent service. My contact person Mike Bonney was very...[More]
By Sharon Mayfield on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 29 2014 4:06AM
Overall good service. Very courteous and responsive staff with the exception of truck company dispatcher who always sounded as he just woke up or high...[More]
By victor S. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 26 2014 10:00PM
Mike Bonney with "Ship Your Car Now" is top notch! Mike was extremely helpful in getting a vehicle from Houston to Odessa, and a second vehi...[More]
By Chris Price on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 20 2014 11:13AM
I have shipped many cars and this company was by far the best I have ever used!!! I will always use this company from here on out. Timely, professiona...[More]
By Jeanine Cumiskey on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 19 2014 5:48PM
Michael contaced me seconds after putting in a request for a driver. His quote was first and best. He was easy to contact and got back to me very qu...[More]
By Susan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 19 2014 1:31PM
I appreciate the timely effort on this pick up. There was an accident and it was un expected and the service was precise and very good. I thank you fo...[More]
By Caraxs.com on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 18 2014 3:10PM
Shipper was ahead of projected schedule. Very professional and without any issues. Vehicle was in good shape without issues relating to shipping....[More]
By William M Schumpert on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 12 2014 7:34PM
I handled the shipping of my daughters 4Runner from Massachusetts to St. Tomas USVI. The experience was very good and Mr. Rubin Milstein the Director ...[More]
By Garlon Jackson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 12 2014 9:11AM
I shipped both my cars with Ryan's company from Virginia to Denver. I was informed the entire time on the pick up and the drivers were very nice and ...[More]
By Eric Entlich on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 7 2014 7:09PM
Shayna Rayboy was my contact with "Ship Your Car Now". I had a lot of questions and wasn't certain hust how to proceed. Shayna was very...[More]
By M. English on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 15 2014 5:25PM
Rubin picked up my order and was able to locate me a driver from a complicated location to get to in the small town of sophia west virginia, i was ver...[More]
By Bill on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 12 2014 10:03PM
I have shipped two cars thru Ship You Car Now. Mr JD helped me both times. He also help me with the payment for my granddaughter car. My granddaughte...[More]
By Gus Scott on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 12 2014 9:54PM
This company stood out from the rest. When other carriers took days to let me know the day of pick up, these guys came through and picked up my vehicl...[More]
By Mario M. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 5 2014 5:25PM
I contacted Ship Your Car Now and they found me a driver in a matter of hours. I had been waiting weeks to get my car moved by other companies. Thank ...[More]
By craig on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 30 2014 4:45AM
my vehicles were picked up in Puerto Rico, not Florida, PR was NOT a choice in your drop down!!!...The procedures to ship a vehicle out of PR are very...[More]
By alex honig on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 29 2014 1:56PM
Rubin was very professional and i will use their services again! my was picked up on time and it was shipped to me to Nigeria... The car came on sched...[More]
By Obi Raymond on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 16 2014 3:21PM
Call Jay Woessner @ 954-642-1350" GREAT JOB AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE ONE POINT AND GOT THEIR FAST! ...[More]
By LISA on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 11 2014 10:58AM