View 150,836 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 7
Reviews 1-25 of 171
I started out using another company because of the lower price quote. I put in the order on Monday and by Friday the vehicle still was not picked up. That's when I contacted William at Ship Your Car Now and he had the vehicle on a truck, going to Denver that day. He was able to communicate what was holding the job up and we were able to problem solve and get the job done. The car arrived in a timely manner once I went with Ship Your Car Now... And they mean NOW!...[More]
By Cora on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 20 2014 9:43PM
I would highly recomend this company to all of my classic car friends. I have shipped two of my Classic cars out here to Oregon with no problems at all. Very knowledgable staff and very quicik service. Please call Ship your car now for classic car transportation. You wont be sorry at all! Darrell W Hatcher Portland, Oregon...[More]
By Darrell Hatcher on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 20 2014 12:31PM
My car was shipped with 100% total satisfaction. Erick set up the shipment in a completely professional way, listened to and responded immediately to all my questions and concerns. While doing so he was also warm and very personable. The driver Aram was also a complete professional, knew exactly what to do to load my car securely, kept in contact with me during transport from Denver, Colorado to San Diego and delivered the car in the exact same condition as when he picked it up. Aram was also very personable. Considering I never shipped a car before and didn't know what to expect I would not hesitate to recommend Ship Your Car Now to anyone who needs to transport their vehicle. And to top off the whole experience the price was exactly as quoted, and much less than I expected. In case anyone wants to know I sent this review to Ship Your Car Now before any incentive/contest was offered to me. ...[More]
By Alan Isaacs on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 20 2014 10:56AM
To start off I was very weary to ship my vehicle. I sent in a request for a quote from shipyourcarnow.com and within 2 mins I got a call from Kevin. He was very courteous on the phone and answered all of my questions. He told me exactly how the process would go and that he would give me a call when he was able to line up a driver. He told me that I would start to get quotes from many other business once my job was put on "the wire", my words not his. Indeed, I did start to get several quotes via email. Many of the quotes were for over 850 dollars to ship the same car to the same location. Also, many of the emails told me to beware of brokers as they would just tell me a cheap cost to ship and ask for a non-refundable deposit and then not be able to actually line up a driver at quoted cost. I was very nervous at this point. How could shipyourcarnow.com be 500 dollars cheaper than the next competitor. I almost relegated myself to the fact that I would lose this money. But then I remembered they didn't ask for a deposit. Whew. 2 days after I first talked to Kevin he had a driver lined up that day and the car would be delivered that day. Amazing. Many other company windows were 3-5 days for delivery. I put down the 125 deposit and the rest was paid on delivery. The driver was very kind and reassuring, as I was still nervous. The overall experience was great. From the initial quote to delivery, I could not have asked to be doing business with a better shipper. I will only go to them for my needs. Thanks again Kevin. You saved me time, money, and worry....[More]
By Joshua Baker on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 17 2014 2:37PM
Shayna was a great help as I shopped around for a quote to ship my 1957 Buick Century from Villas, NJ to Honolulu, HI. They has thee lowest quote price and it never changed like everyone elses. Shayna was very honest and always told me what I needed to hear, not what I wanted to hear like the other companies. Although at the very last minute I decided not to ship my car, I felt that I owe it Shayna to tell everyone about her knowledge and great customer service. If I ever decide to buy another car on the East Coast and need to ship it, I will always utilize her services. She got an A in my book....[More]
By James O. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 16 2014 6:49PM
We moved from IA to NC. My inquiry was answered right away and my quote was given. The amount to transport the vehicle never changed. The vehicle was picked up on time and arrived on time with no issues and a great driver. I would recommend this company to friends/family....[More]
By Tyler on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 16 2014 11:21AM
First I must explain the cost of $3310. I was in fact shipping my car, a 1965 Ford Mustang, from Olympia Washington to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. The car was picked up in Washington buy open carrier, and transported to Oakland California. From Oakland it travelled by sea to Malaysia. Total time was exactly what I was told, which was from 4 to 5 weeks after pick up. I do not know the breakdown of the costs, but I was very happy with what it was. I wish I could post pictures of how well the car was taken care of. This is part of an email I sent to Rubin and Randle after opening the container at the port in Malaysia: "Hi guys, I got to open the container today. I was surprised at the quality of work that your agents did. It was perfect! The only way that car would have been able to move, is if the whole container was turned upside down! Thank you so much. I will definitely be using ShipYourCarNow again in the future, and will recommend you guys to all my friends. Cheers, "...[More]
By Omar Salim on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 16 2014 2:28AM
Wayne & Garrett were great and took good care of us. I could not believe how quick the car was picked up and then delivered. I expected it to take 2-3 days but we received the call early evening that they were in the area with our vehicle. Everybody was straight up and very professional. The driver made sure to contact us as requested and we worked out a simple transaction that could have been rather complicated. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to have a car shipped. ...[More]
By Rodney Hyden on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 15 2014 9:58AM
SHIP MY CAR NOW VIa MIKE, EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO, NEVER INSISTED TO GET A DEPOSIT LIKE MANY OTHER COMPANY, MY CARE WAS DELIVERED ON TIME, THE DRIVER WAS EXCELLENT.NEVER SINCE ONE LIKE HIM IN A LONG TIME, THANKS...[More]
By CLEMENT on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 14 2014 9:34PM
I selected your company from numerous other transportation companies with ads on the internet. From the moment I contracted " Ship Your Car Now " to be my choice to transport my SUV, the professionalism and dedication from picking up to final destination made me feel very special. I have found a transportation company to handle and guarantee all my transportation needs. What amaze me the most is that your customer agent Ron Bronson handle my contract in such a trustworthy manner, that I do not need any other transportation company but " Ship Your Car Now". I live in the Caribbean and will advice, recommend my friends and others to make use of your company for a pleasant experience when it concern transportation needs. Ivan...[More]
By ivan davelaar on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 10 2014 8:01PM
This company is excellent in every aspect. They are very professional and customer oriented. I recommend ShipYourCarNow to anyone who needs a vehicle shipped somewhere. ...[More]
By Brent Miller on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 10 2014 11:58AM
Courteous & Professional Company. I received my car sooner than expected (AZ to IL) in the condition it was picked up as. The cost involved for shipping was lower than most transporters & no hidden fees! S & S Transportation driver was extremely nice and professional. I will recommend your Ship Your Car Now to everyone....[More]
By Peggy G. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 8 2014 5:09PM
Very good experience. Daniel Golden was most honest and patient during the complete process. I would use Ship Your Car Now again and would recommend this company to a friend....[More]
By Larry Roddy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 7 2014 5:06PM
This is one if not the best shipping company's I have ever used. The price was right and the people were fantastic! I contacted them on a Friday at 5pm, the had my bike picked up and on it's way the next morning. I met the driver (Ivan) Monday am for the drop off. Couldn't have went any smoother. Thanks a ton guys. Will be using u again that's a guarantee!! ...[More]
By Chris on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 7 2014 2:58PM
THE VEHICLE WAS PICKED UP AND DELIVERED IN A VERY PROFFESSIONAL AND PROMPT MANOR. ALL THE PERSONEL I DELT WITH WERE VERY COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL. THE PERSON DOING THE HAULING WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE EVERYTHING GO PERFECTLY. I WOULD RECCOMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE....[More]
By RICHARD HALL on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 7 2014 2:52PM
The transport driver called to keep us informed of his time schedule. Was very cooperative in meeting us for the delivery. He was fast, efficient and very professional. Would definitely use this company again if the need arises....[More]
By Kathy Gudgel on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 6 2014 3:08PM
After get screwed over by Initial Logistics I only had 24 hr to have a 69' Firebird Convertible picked up. These guys made it happen. They work fast and honest. Driver was very professional and took great car of the car. I will use this company every time I need to ship a car....[More]
By Brent on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 6 2014 12:48PM
Shayna Rayboy Exceeded My Expectations And Helped Me Transport My Vehicle! Her customer service Id wonderful!!! She's very help and answers all of your questions! Shayna Rayboy is a wonderful, you wouldn't be disappointed with her services ...[More]
By Vante on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 3 2014 6:47PM
Fred was exceptional to deal with. I have never shipped a car and did not have a lot of confidence. He walked me through the process and demonstrated the utmost professionalism. We spoke several times. He is a great addition to your team and certainly made my experience a good one. Your driver was on time and very thorough. He was prompt. Overall I had a great experience and have already recommended someone. ...[More]
By Janet Wynkoop on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 2 2014 7:45PM
I have had numerous poor experiences having vehicles shipped with other carriers. Bill was the first person with whom I spoke and really made the deal simple. Their pricing was right in the middle of the range of quotes, but the professionalism with which they handled the transaction was way above average. The pick-up was smooth, the driver generated a very thorough and accurate condition statement on the bill of lading. The transport was very quick, FL to NH in 3.5 days. The delivery was also smooth. This is the first time I've ever been happy enough to tip the delivery driver...[More]
By Eric M on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 2 2014 2:19PM
From start to finish I was very pleased with service, the price, and customer service. Driver was very nice. Easy drop and pick up. I would use them again for sure. Keep up the good work....[More]
By Kathy D on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 1 2014 3:41PM
I shipped my Toyota Rav4 together with a camper trailer, from Long Beach, CA to Bremerhaven, Germany. Randle Ferrari did an excellent job with coordination and advice. The shipment involved multiple carriers/firms, so it was no easy task, somewhat confusing, but well executed in the end....[More]
By Eric Melton on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 1 2014 8:46AM
I have shipped cars and boats with these folks and they are always very professional and deliver what they promise. I highly recommend them!...[More]
By ron schmidt on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 29 2014 3:39PM
The representative was a pleasure to deal with and she followed through on all her commitments. The car was picked up on time and then delivered on time in excellent condition. I would definitely use Shipyourcarnow.com again....[More]
By Dominic K on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 27 2014 4:17PM
Ship Your Car Now- Daniel Golden- 561-504-2653 - I was nervous and overwhelmed with trying to get my NEW vehicle from Oklahoma to Florida. After spending a few hesitating minutes talking to Daniel, I recognized he was professional and knew what he was talking about plus was calming me down with his experience and knowledge. He answered all my questions and reassured me. He took charge of the transaction and was available when I needed him. WOULD USE THEM AGAIN! ...[More]
By Linda on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 25 2014 7:53PM