View 146,322 Reviews on 3,510 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 5
Reviews 1-25 of 123
I talked to a number of companies before choosing to work with Mike. He was able to address all of my questions, gave me good advice and reliable feed...[More]
By Steven Tick on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 6 Hours Ago
Thomas Reardon from ShipYourCarNow.com was a lifesaver. We started with a different carrier who charged $75 less. It was a big mistake. We started pan...[More]
By Qun on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 7 Hours Ago
Our driver, Ramon, was very professional, on-time and worked around our schedule to insure a perfect experience. He even waited about an hour at our ...[More]
By Patrick Doyle on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 11 Hours Ago
I was promised my car will be picked up and deliver and that is exactly what I got. Devance Spicer is the best. He is kind and works on your problem...[More]
By Mary on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 19 2014 3:04PM
I bought a truck on ebay and needed to have it shipped from Minnesota to California. I was overwhelmed by the number of Brokers that began to contact...[More]
By Brian Anderson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2014 4:29PM
I had originally scheduled a pick up with different company but they would not treat me as a priority, other company lied about pricing and about term...[More]
By Wildy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2014 2:41PM
Ship Your Car Now were the only company from a huge list that I contacted via the Internet that actually understood that I was shipping outside the US...[More]
By Keith Russell on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2014 11:47AM
This is Pratik (IT professional) who recently contacted several car movers for auto move from NJ to TX. All of them were too pricy, unprofessional and...[More]
By Pratik Das on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2014 12:18AM
Mr. JD has walked me through each step in the service patiently. This was the first time I used this type of service so I felt nervous and did not kno...[More]
By TP on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 16 2014 12:15PM
I have used Ship Your Car Now several times and will use them for all my auto transport needs. Zach has always taken care of me. ...[More]
By Robert Wong on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 14 2014 11:20PM
great service. Glad to find ship your car now llc and used them for my transportation need. Veri cortious driver....[More]
By Abraham Linares on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 14 2014 3:12PM
This was the first time shipping and I was very nervous about shipping my truck. But I was happily surprised to get a call and the truck was delivered...[More]
By Brett on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 14 2014 11:22AM
After dealing with another company that failed to pick up our car 2 days in a row and would not return our calls this company was a pleasure to work w...[More]
By Judy Martin on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 13 2014 4:51PM
Car was picked up and transported without any problems. Was delivered on time. Very satisfied with service....[More]
By Joanne on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 13 2014 3:09PM
Worked with Tony, we had an issue with the first truck breaking down. But in the end I was able to get my car shipped out to Idaho without any probl...[More]
By Troy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 13 2014 10:09AM
Very good transaction. Picked up as promised and delivered exactly as promised. Tommy kept me informed, and got a driver for our request quickly. W...[More]
By M. Duke on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 13 2014 9:27AM
Agent Anthony DiGiovanni was helpful and precise with my needs. The process did not take more then 15 minutes to conclude. This is how I like to do bu...[More]
By Ismael on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 12 2014 1:20PM
I purchased a car on Ebay that was located in the sticks up in BC, and had presented a narrow pickup window to the broker. He quickly found someone mo...[More]
By Steve on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 7:32PM
I chose to use this company above others because of their prompt return call back time, price and follow-up provided by this transport company. The dr...[More]
By S. Thompkins on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 6:56PM
I was stationed in Germany for the Army. During this time, my engine blew on the Autobahn, and the Army would not ship a non-operational vehicle so I...[More]
By Jason on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 6:00PM
Randle Ferrari was recommended to me from a friend of mine who ships his cars internationally. However, told me Randle would take care of me regardles...[More]
By Roy Robertson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 5:56PM
Megan helped me to find out a driver who was having good quick/prompt delivery skills and safe/hassle free transportation. Thanks Megan....[More]
By Pankaj on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 1:00PM
Communication was key in the overall experience and Ship Your Car Now provided that. Mike Bonney my contact , not only followed up on my quote but neg...[More]
By Robert B. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 11:34AM
My vehicle was picked up on time and was delivered a day earlier than it was scheduled. The driver was awesome, he contacted me every step of the tran...[More]
By Chris Kwake on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 11:25AM
100% satisfied with the performance of Ship Your Car Now. It was handled in a timely fashion, the customer service representative, Mr. Ortiz, was pro...[More]
By John Rees on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 11 2014 10:03AM
The transport of my vehicle was done in a timely manner. I am 100% satisfied with shipyourcarnow. The driver was very friendly and kept us updated all...[More]
By KG on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 7 2014 7:57PM
The driver was awesome and stayed in contact the who time. I will def use them again and or refer to anyone transporting...[More]
By Ey Houston on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 7 2014 9:45AM
Tony Nunez, Awesome Distributor... He got me my car scheduled without a hitch. A++++ service goes to ShipYourCarnow.com... I was able to get my car to...[More]
By Jonathan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 5 2014 12:26PM
By far the best deal out there for shipping my car. The $400 I paid was $125 less than the next closest quote. The average price from other shippers ...[More]
By J Small on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 5 2014 1:04AM
Tony was diligent about responding in a very quick time, regardless of day or evening, weekdays or weekends to secure transport....[More]
By Aaron on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 4 2014 5:32PM
Communication was easy and I always received an immediate response. Chris was knowledgeable and the driver was very accommodating with the delivery. T...[More]
By Georgia Cambell on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 4 2014 11:03AM
I needed an old fire truck moved. It has a water tank on the bed of the truck and it's just bigger and heavier than your standard move. The move wa...[More]
By Andy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 1 2014 1:59PM
I was amazed at the speed at which it was picked up and delivered. I wasn't expecting delivery for 2 more days, hence didnt get the cashiers check rea...[More]
By Larry P on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 31 2014 8:59PM
I am extremely satisfied with the service provided. Everything right from the pick up to delivery was done in such a perfect manner that I couldn't h...[More]
By Kunal sharma on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 31 2014 2:54PM
Tonya Keck was excellent. She was honest, upfront and prompt in her responses. I had a great experience and will seek out Tonya again if I need to s...[More]
By Robby on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 31 2014 9:41AM
After almost 2 weeks of getting the run around from 6 different companies to transport my newly purchased vehicle from PA to CA, I was at my wits end ...[More]
By Norman Dillard on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 30 2014 7:07PM
Great service all around! Shayna was excellent in explaining every step and made us very comfortable with choosing this company! Thank you so much!!!!...[More]
By Vanessa Gallego on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 30 2014 1:33PM
By Vanessa Gallego on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 30 2014 1:33PM
Erick put us at ease and made sure that we were well taken casre of. The dates and prices he quoted were adhered to and we really appreciate the servi...[More]
By Nation1961 on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 30 2014 12:25PM
Tony was prompt with his replies either by phone or email. If I had a question and it was a weekend, I still got my answer. The price quote was compet...[More]
By Ron DeViso on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 29 2014 5:21PM
Everyone was very flexible and did a great job communicating with me. Tommy kept me well informed and was straightforward. The transport guy, Homer, w...[More]
By Stephanie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 28 2014 9:31AM
I called for a great estimate and wow.got the best pricepout the of 50 carriers who called me..from Tonya at ship now But the sevice was perfect fro...[More]
By Louis lanier on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 27 2014 4:26PM
My cars were shipped on date the company said and I received the cars within 24 hours. Great job. I was given an order number and was told when my v...[More]
By Charles Flanagan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 25 2014 9:53PM
Small deposit and COD is an excellent buyer protective measure which is offered by this company. In less than a week the full transaction was executed...[More]
By John Collier on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 25 2014 1:17PM
Erik was very helpful ! a great knowledgeable person on staff, great company for auto transport. Thanks Edward Marshall ...[More]
By Edward Marshall on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 23 2014 1:11PM
this was my second time using shipyourcarnow.com , ron bronson is aces!! easy to reach, great communication, car was picked up on time and delivered o...[More]
By shaun on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 22 2014 4:43PM
Ask for Erick Bleicher when you work with Ship Your Car Now. This was my first time shipping a car and I heard some real horror stories. Erick put me...[More]
By Jordan. Z on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 18 2014 12:27AM
The car was picked up on time and delivered next day. Was very simple. Car was picked from Michigan from my friends house and it came next day in Aus...[More]
By UDAY ACHARYA on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 15 2014 8:50PM
Dealt with Michael Ortiz and he worked hard to find me a carrier. The price was very close to quote so that is a big plus. After deposit, the driver g...[More]
By Sunil on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 14 2014 12:58PM
After trying to deal with other companies for the transport of my vehicle I decided to go with ship your cars now. Mike Bonney was very knowledgeable ...[More]
By Harry Barker on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 14 2014 12:20PM
After being being sucked into a lowball offer by another company who kept giving me the run around about why my car wasn't being shipped, I submitted ...[More]
By Michael on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 14 2014 11:22AM
Garret did a great job, the driver was good though not good on scheduling time and keeping people informed. ...[More]
By Sue Egan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 13 2014 8:05PM
After adding up the cost of delivering a car to our daughter ourselves, we decided to try an alternative. We received quotes from several transport c...[More]
By Eileen Libock on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 13 2014 3:23PM
I want someone to take note of an excellent front linesman you have..his name Eric Bleicher..I got screwed by another company. several weeks before th...[More]
By Dave on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 30 2014 11:03PM
I gave this shipment a good score despite it being late and damaged, and that is because of Mike Bonney. He has great customer service, a great attitu...[More]
By Brady on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 30 2014 9:38AM
Stop looking, thisis the best. Price was right, pickup and delivery was super fast. Dealing with William was a pleasure, all my questions and concer...[More]
By Martin LARO on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 29 2014 3:31PM
Transporters Picked up my car was very pleasant on time. Delivery to Atlanta Georgia on time excellent service. My contact person Mike Bonney was very...[More]
By Sharon Mayfield on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 29 2014 4:06AM
Overall good service. Very courteous and responsive staff with the exception of truck company dispatcher who always sounded as he just woke up or high...[More]
By victor S. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 26 2014 10:00PM
Mike Bonney with "Ship Your Car Now" is top notch! Mike was extremely helpful in getting a vehicle from Houston to Odessa, and a second vehi...[More]
By Chris Price on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 20 2014 11:13AM
I have shipped many cars and this company was by far the best I have ever used!!! I will always use this company from here on out. Timely, professiona...[More]
By Jeanine Cumiskey on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 19 2014 5:48PM
Michael contaced me seconds after putting in a request for a driver. His quote was first and best. He was easy to contact and got back to me very qu...[More]
By Susan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 19 2014 1:31PM
I appreciate the timely effort on this pick up. There was an accident and it was un expected and the service was precise and very good. I thank you fo...[More]
By Caraxs.com on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 18 2014 3:10PM
Shipper was ahead of projected schedule. Very professional and without any issues. Vehicle was in good shape without issues relating to shipping....[More]
By William M Schumpert on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 12 2014 7:34PM
I handled the shipping of my daughters 4Runner from Massachusetts to St. Tomas USVI. The experience was very good and Mr. Rubin Milstein the Director ...[More]
By Garlon Jackson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 12 2014 9:11AM
I shipped both my cars with Ryan's company from Virginia to Denver. I was informed the entire time on the pick up and the drivers were very nice and ...[More]
By Eric Entlich on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 7 2014 7:09PM
Shayna Rayboy was my contact with "Ship Your Car Now". I had a lot of questions and wasn't certain hust how to proceed. Shayna was very...[More]
By M. English on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 15 2014 5:25PM
Rubin picked up my order and was able to locate me a driver from a complicated location to get to in the small town of sophia west virginia, i was ver...[More]
By Bill on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 12 2014 10:03PM
I have shipped two cars thru Ship You Car Now. Mr JD helped me both times. He also help me with the payment for my granddaughter car. My granddaughte...[More]
By Gus Scott on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 12 2014 9:54PM
This company stood out from the rest. When other carriers took days to let me know the day of pick up, these guys came through and picked up my vehicl...[More]
By Mario M. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 5 2014 5:25PM
I contacted Ship Your Car Now and they found me a driver in a matter of hours. I had been waiting weeks to get my car moved by other companies. Thank ...[More]
By craig on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 30 2014 4:45AM
my vehicles were picked up in Puerto Rico, not Florida, PR was NOT a choice in your drop down!!!...The procedures to ship a vehicle out of PR are very...[More]
By alex honig on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 29 2014 1:56PM
Rubin was very professional and i will use their services again! my was picked up on time and it was shipped to me to Nigeria... The car came on sched...[More]
By Obi Raymond on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 16 2014 3:21PM
Call Jay Woessner @ 954-642-1350" GREAT JOB AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE ONE POINT AND GOT THEIR FAST! ...[More]
By LISA on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 11 2014 10:58AM
Ron Bronson from Ship Your Car Now was always kind and ready to help. The process was quick and precise. They were very helpful in getting our car s...[More]
By Susan Russell on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 10 2014 9:48PM
My broker, Mike, was very helpful and nice. I had time conflict with truck company, mike did his best to solve the problem. I called him and emailed ...[More]
By Janie Choe on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 8 2014 1:13PM
By Janie Choe on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 8 2014 1:13PM
From start to finish this company delivered as promised. Michael was prompt, walked us through the process, and came through to the penny. No hidden c...[More]
By Sandra B on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 4 2014 12:17PM
Garett Goodman helped me with every step of the process. He was more than willing to answer any of my questions or concerns at anytime. He was upfront...[More]
By Nadia on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 1 2014 10:57AM
Shipped remotely from Florida to California. Arrived early! Didn't hound me like the others, which was my initial reason to go with them...[More]
By Chris on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 31 2014 4:45PM
Got a dozen calls about this transport from different companies. A lot of these people were rude and pushy. Then I spoke with Ryan with ship your car ...[More]
By Stephanie Ramos on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 30 2014 11:19PM
I think it's important to give reviews especially for car transport which can be a very 'stressful' situation. From the beginning of my journey of se...[More]
By Winda Jones on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 19 2014 1:47PM
Excellent service, prompt and professional. Any questions I had were immediately responded to and thoroughly handled. I would not hesitate to recomme...[More]
By Steve Kaiser on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 17 2014 4:28PM
my 1st time using a transport service as I was looking for a very! specific vehicle that ended up being on the eastern side of the U.S mostly , During...[More]
By Richard on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 16 2014 11:54PM
Outstanding customer service. Really good communication. Even tho there was a bad weather in the east coast when we wanted to ship the car, Jay had a...[More]
By Natalia on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 14 2014 4:12PM
After submitting a request to transport my vehicle to me after a repair, I was contacted by Thomas Reardon of shipyourcarnow.com, and I recognized his...[More]
By Ben Davis on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 4 2014 7:13PM
Tom Reardon was very helpful from our first conversation, and kept us well-informed. Our custom 1937 Ford Coupe Golf Cart was shipped in an enclosed ...[More]
By Steve R. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 26 2014 12:25PM
What a life saver this company was. Tom called me in the morning and in the afternoon the car was picked up. Chris the driver came that afternoon an...[More]
By LMR on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 25 2014 2:23PM
We moved two vehicles and had no trouble shipping and receiving them. There were multiple snow storms that hit us along the way and still the cars wer...[More]
By Jaganath on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 18 2014 1:13PM
Rich Lawson was an excellent helper. i needed to move to my home country within 5 days in all of sudden. it was kind of emergency to me. so i was...[More]
By se jung cho on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 6 2014 9:07AM
Both Igor and Dennis communicated thoroughly. I warmed up to the idea of taking the bike early, so they met me just as soon as my ride dropped my home...[More]
By JC on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 3 2014 10:05PM
My experience with shipyourcarnow was awesome. Mike my dispatcher was amazing. Anthony my driver was incredible he kept me updated on my vehicle in ro...[More]
By crystal on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 31 2014 8:01PM
I am a dealer and have been using Jay for over a year now. He provides great customer service and always is accurate with his pricing. Definitely reco...[More]
By Connie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 22 2014 4:35PM
The car was picked up on time and arrived earlier than the estimated arrival date. We were extremely happy. Shayna was most helpful from the initial ...[More]
By Greg on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 15 2014 2:20PM
I would like to give this company 5 star rating for the service but i am giving it a 3 star because the vehicle was not picked up on the date/time i w...[More]
By Andy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 14 2014 1:50PM
This was our first experience with shipping a car. We shipped from Indiana to California. I was very nervous, however, Tom was very helpful and was...[More]
By Connie Weber on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 14 2014 10:24AM
Ron Bronson was the first person to contact me after searching on line for a carrier to ship my Town and Country van back to Michigan from Naples Flor...[More]
By Irvin on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 9 2014 2:56PM
Shayna Rayboy is a professional. She is quick to respond, very well versed in the service she offers, she is polite, witty, and totally results orien...[More]
By David W Huba on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 30 2013 5:51PM
Shayna Rayboy made my vehicle transport experience an easy one. She answered all of my questions and kept me informed the entire time. My Jeep was del...[More]
By Chris on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 24 2013 3:50PM
I was in need of last minute transport. I spoke to Shayna who was great and made me feel comfortable enough to entrust "Ship Your Car Now" t...[More]
By Rich B on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 23 2013 3:53PM
Just wanted to let you know the service was better than expected. Except of some confusion about when the vehicle would be picked up everything went...[More]
By Joe on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 23 2013 2:41PM