View 156,157 Reviews on 3,649 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 8
Reviews 1-25 of 179
I have had used this company several times to ship my bikes back and forth from West Coast to East Coast and back again and have never had an issue. There is never any bait and switch( the price the quote is the price you get), the transporters they use are so awesome and helpful. ( my last delivery driver was so careful and nice he knocked on my neighbors door to ask permission to turn around in his driveway lol) His trailer was immaculately clean with no clutter and everything was carefully tied down and organized! When he pushed my bike off the trailer he was very careful where he placed his hands and was taking his time to ensure my bike and the other bikes were not damaged. My contact was Tommy and he owns the company. I called him last minute(on a monday) to have my bike shipped from Fairfield CT to Los Angeles Ca. and within 3 days he it picked up and on the road. The price and the service is second to none. My friend where the bike was at said his company( a high end sales, service, restoration shop in Bridgeport/Blackrock CT called Redline Restoration) has used SHIP YOUR CAR NOW LLC. before and they ship high end cars across the nation(million dollar collector cars) with no issues. I have dealt with some other companies before and their shenanigans but will never use anyone else after using this company. ...[More]
By Marcus on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 22 2015 5:04PM
i was extremely pleased with everything, shayna answered all and any questions i had and went above and beyond for customer service. my truck is my 3rd kid and helped me threw it all. she had even called to make sure everything went well at drop off, and called to let me know my truck was at the port. and called again to make sure everything went well at pick up as well. i would definitely recommend ship your car now to anyone and everyone that needs to ship a vehicle. and already have. and i would definitely use them again as well. amazing experience....[More]
By ginny hovland on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 22 2015 12:50PM
Shayna is great to work with, this is the second time she helped me get my car shipped and there's no doubt that if needed i will call her again....[More]
By Cedric on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 20 2015 10:08PM
Having a knowledge in logistics and transportation on how difficult it is to plan and dispatch the perfect load all customers expect, have to say that Tim Montgomery really exceeded all the expectations! I submit a last minute quote request Friday night, he answered right away and after hours! From the first communication until the last one when the pick up was dispatch, his attitude was very professional and enthusiastic. The way he represents the company was impressive. All weekend long keeping communications and providing updates. They responsibly made all the arrangements with the shipper and got the ball rolling immediately for us. Also driver they dispatched was super kind and communicative. I'd definitely recommend Ship Your Car Now and Tim Montgomery to anyone!...[More]
By CORELYN DIAZ on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 20 2015 8:13PM
If there were six [6] stars in this review process, Ship Your Car Now would get seven[7]. The service was superior; the drivers were, extra, extra cautious with my '39 Chevy and they were courteous to a fault. From the dispatch point of view, communication was clear, informative, and comprehensive. Every question was answered by Thomas Reardon and it was clear from start to finish that he is the consumate professional. These people don't just make promises; they go the extra mile in keeping them. There is no way to express how delighted I am to have chosen Ship Your Car Now except to say they are at the very top of the auto transportation game. Thanks also to Gateway Classic Cars in Louisville for recommending Ship Your Car Now. Tom Ezell Waynesville, North Carolina ...[More]
By Tom Ezell on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 17 2015 12:47PM
We needed to transport our vehicle as soon as possible, on Friday I started to call several companies that had sent me quotes , the only person who contacted me in an hour was Richard Rincon of this company, who already had managed to transported the car this weekend, in an agile way he made all the arrangements so that everything result perfect, we got the car on Wednesday as we had agreed with them. Other companies started to call me on Monday ?????., after I had told them it was urgent. Richard thank you very much for your interest in helping me so efficiently. I would not hesitate to give them 5 stars. ...[More]
By Clara on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 16 2015 12:32AM
My name is john I bought a car from kentucky to connecticut contacted tom at ship your car now he was sick had to go to the hospital and still kept in touch always working hard to get the car shipped this all the week before Christmas he set up a date the car was three days early in perfect condition I highly recomend both tom and this company...[More]
By John on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 1 2015 1:01PM
This was the first time I shipped a car and through my extensive research in talking with numerous brokers, I was hesitant. I did not feel I was being treated with honestly. That is until I spoke with Garrett at Ship Your Car Now. Garrett was very open and transparent. He answered all of my questions and concerns in detail - beyond the superficial answers other brokers gave me. Garrett gained my trust and he delivered on what he sold me 100 percent. In addition, the driver, Sonny, was extremely professional and kept me informed throughout the journey my car made from CA to MS safely and a bit ahead of schedule. The transport of my car was needed on short notice and all parties involved made it happen prior to the Christmas holiday. If I ever have the need to transport a car again, I would not hesitate to use Ship Your Car Now. ...[More]
By B Miller on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 29 2014 2:16PM
This is the second time for our car to find it's way west on a transporter, the first time was 2 years ago, while on a nice across country trip; my husband was called back to work in LA and I wasn't going to drive back alone....Panic sets in not knowing anything about car transport. Thanks to my I Pad I fast educated myself about this adventure. Once set on a few possibilities my husband decided to call in order to see if a human voice could reassure us.... Tony was the one! From the people receiving the car to delivering, both times it was perfect! Of course this being our second experience this was even smother, a few e mails, small deposit on card and $$ on delivery. I am sure of terrible stories but trusting the person handling every details is what I am sure counts. I do not like to have this car not finding it's way home but with our kids back east and us here I suspect it will happen again and having Tony at shipyourcarnow.com makes me happy! Merci ! By the way I just read about if asked about writing review, rest assured I asked Tony where to write it and with no incentive ! ...[More]
By Helene Rioux Warnaar on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 17 2014 8:32PM
This was my first time shipping a car and after reading all the scary stuff on the internet, I was dubious at best. After reviewing several offers, I called Ship Your Car Now LLC and spoke with Mr J.D. Klein. Mr Klein provided professional and knowledgeable service and guided me through the process. We agreed on a price of $577 and he kept to his price and timetable. States Transport was the carrier Mr Klein directed me to and they were puntcual, competent and courteous. Great job by Mr Klein of Ship Your Car Now LLC as well as Omara and Geraldo of States Transport. Thanks. C. J. O'Connell...[More]
By C. O'Connell on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 11 2014 7:10PM
This is my second experience with Shayna's ' company.I have transported vehicles before using another company. Shayna's service,concern,personal touch, and total professionalism were off the charts great!!. I'd highly recommend this company and in particular, Shayna. ...[More]
By Randy S on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 11 2014 9:17AM
Shayna Rayboy was my primary contact person. She was a consummate professional who was courteous and knowledgeable. She made the whole experience a pleasant one. I appreciate her caring and human touch. My car arrived in perfect condition and Shayna promised to call once weekly as shipping time came near. She kept her word. I enjoyed my experience and will recommend Ms. Rayboy and Ship Your Car Now to all my friends and colleagues....[More]
By Vera B. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 28 2014 1:45AM
Very nice people to do business with. Wayne Friedman is a true professional in the business. Every time I called him, he responded timely and effectively. The trucking company handled their part of it as well. The driver was professional courteous as well....[More]
By Michael Kukoff on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 21 2014 5:21AM
I was very pleased with the whole experience with the transport company! Everyone I dealt with was so friendly and helpful! The communication could not have been better! Everything about the deal was pleasant and I would recommend this transport company to anyone who was looking for this type of service without hesitation! Thank you for everything you did for me! Chuck M....[More]
By chuck miglionico on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 18 2014 8:17PM
Our whole experience with Ship Your Car Now was great. Wayne kept in constant contact with us and got back with me before I expected an ETA on the pick-up. He kept us aware of all aspects of the delivery and made himself available 24/7 which was very impressive. I would not hesitate to recommend your company to anyone I know. Thanks,Steve & Rita Timm...[More]
By Steven Timm on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 17 2014 3:43PM
Excellent communication. Always available to give accurate information. Driver upon delivery was curious and helpful. ...[More]
By Peter Allen on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 14 2014 11:53AM
Ron called me from Ship Your Car Now, the day after the car was available (Thursday). He said he had GW Thomas Trucking Company that could pick up the car on Monday. They did it when they said, and they showed up at my house 5 days later with my car. Yippee! Ron called to verify delivery and all was good. U THE MAN! We would definitely use them again. Andy...[More]
By Andy Kallas on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 12 2014 2:06PM
This transport experience was really pleasing and a good experience from start to finish. The driver was prompt, respectful and kept good communication going from beginning pickup to delivery at my home. He called when he picked up the vehicle and then called again when he was two hours away from delivery to let me know exactly when he would be delivering the truck. And he was right on time. He let me examine the truck before giving me the shipping invoice to make sure it was undamaged in transit. The truck/trailer he used was clean and free of obstacles. His ramp was smooth and easy to use. I told him I would use him again when I needed to transport another vehicle which could be soon because I have a fully restored 1966 GTO that I have for sale. Thanks for giving me the chance to rate this transport experience and to tell you all that I appreciate your taking good care of my new 1936 Ford truck. Have a Happy holiday Thanksgiving! Sincerely, Will Barron Prosper, Texas...[More]
By Will Barron on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 12 2014 9:57AM
I would just like to say my experience with Ship your car now has been pleasant and amazing from the very beginning. Shayna Rayboy @ 561.948.2557 has been with me through the stress and nervousness I've had with shipping my car from Anchorage, Alaska to Pottsboro, Texas. This is my first time moving out of state and I was so worried about my cars, a BMW 328xi and a Jeep Wrangler, after reading all the customer reviews online, I decided to use ship your car now. I went online and submitted a quote and in seconds, Shayna emailed me. Even though the headquarters of the company is located in Boca Raton, Florida, and with the time difference, Shayna was available all the time to answer any of my needy, anxious and worried questions. I was a nervous wreck to say the least. But Shayna was there in every step of the way. She informed me when to drop it off, when the estimated time of arrival would be and who the ground carriers would be. She sent me every paper work that I had with ship your car now and every paper work and insurance from the ground carrier K-Line Transport. She eased my mind and my worries. I recommend anyone transporting their car to use ship your car now. You will not go wrong choosing this company and especially with Shayna Rayboy helping you. I will definitely give her a call again when I need to transport my car from another state or heck even country, that's how much I trust and rely on her and her team. In addition, I received my cars way way earlier than the estimated arrival date and in PERFECT condition. Thanks again Shayna! You rock!...[More]
By Mia Villaflor on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 11 2014 7:44PM
Wayne Friedman was only one of a dozen shippers who contacted me when I submitted an online request for an auto shipper. What made Wayne stand out was he gave me a brief synopsis of how auto shipping works and what to watch out for. His estimate was spot on what I thought I should pay, and way below what other shippers quoted me. He explained exactly what would happen each step of the way, and kept in contact with me at each stage. My car was picked up 6 hours earlier than promised. Wayne allowed for 2 day shipping to Florida, so I was thrilled when I got the call that the car would be delivered 1 day early! The driver was extremely courteous, knowledgable, and polite. I would absolutely recommend Wayne and Ship Your Car Now to anyone in need of an honest, dependable auto shipper that knows the true meaning of customer service! ...[More]
By Michael O'Hare on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 10 2014 6:43PM
ShipYourCarNow was recommended to me by the Dealership who sold us our 1957 Packard Clipper after my own efforts via the internet had resulted in rude and unhelpful encounters. From the beginning Tommy Reardon was in contact with me, sometimes long past normal business hours. He was extremely helpful, courteous and explained the entire process. The car was picked up on time, driver Russ stayed in touch often and arrived early! The car arrived in perfect condition. We couldn't be happier with ShipYourCarNow, including the price, and they will be our "go to" Carrier in the future....[More]
By Marty M on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 10 2014 11:41AM
I was very worried about my vehicle, being a first time customer. Phil was great and the drivers from Alpha & Omega were awesome! Kind, honest, fast, & efficient! AND damage free. Couldn't be happier!...[More]
By Marlina M. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 9 2014 4:59PM
This is my second time I have shipped a personal sedan in the past 1 year. Let's just say my previous experience in 2013 with another company was unpleasant. Coming in to 2014 with the need to ship another vehicle, I started off skeptical. However, Chris and Kevin were great at setting expectations appropriately with... a] payment terms b] approx ETR in door to door shipping of vehicle ... and communication (both written and verbal) were great. To my surprise, the vehicle was delivered earlier than expected (can't complain about that). The only one thing I'd bring up (for all vehicle shipping companies) is that when vehicles are requested to be dropped off at locations that aren't exactly "large truck friendly" (e.g. some residence locations on narrow streets, lots of trees, etc), this should be addressed at the time of booking the appointment / sale (as opposed to having to scramble at the time of delivery (and work with the driver who isn't always audible while they're driving) to find a new convenient location). This wasn't too much of an issue for me but I could see it as being a problem for others. ...[More]
By Rohit on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 6 2014 11:22AM
Wayne Freeman was honest, forthright and courteous! He outlined the procedure for transporting our car and enacted the process without delay. A first class operation. Would certainly use this company again....[More]
By Fred Hart on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 4 2014 5:16PM
I am writing this review to congratulate the Ship your car now broker specialist Mr. Michael Ortiz as well as the trucking transport company that did the transport. Mr Ortiz contacted me on Sunday and arranged a transport carrier for pickup on Monday from Lisbon Ohio. The carrier delivered my car directly to my home in Mesa Arizona on Friday of the same week . The transporter was extremely courteous and reviewed the car with me before releasing it. The professionalism and prompt way that both the broker as well as the transporter provided was in my opinion a 5 star rated transport. Sincerely Mr. Al Darrall ...[More]
By Al Darrall on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 3 2014 6:10PM