View 162,950 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 9
Reviews 1-25 of 210
I shipped my antique, in perfect condition, 1984 Mercedes SL 380 from Dallas, Texas to Belfast, Maine. As you will see from shipper reviews, picking a shipper can be somewhat hit or miss. I started off with a very competitive quote from ANOTHER company to ship my car in an enclosed trailer. All sorts of promises where made but the shipper just dropped the ball. I had received a low ball quote and the broker was unable to find a trucker for the quoted price. My advice to you is that if the quote you receive is too low compared to others you are probably in for a "surprise cost increase". Or, as in my case a failure to perform. Following that unfortunate experience, and running short of time, I contacted RON BRONSON with Ship-Your-Car-Now. Ron was great. Ron planned a two phased transport due to the remote location, the mid-coast of Maine, where my car was being shipped to. I was unable to secure an enclosed container for a cost effective price so I settled for an open container. Ron was great. He found a trucker to carry my car from Dallas to a terminal in NJ. From there he found a specialty carrier with a smaller capacity trailer to bring my car to me from NJ to Belfast, Maine. And it was affordable. I can't speak for all of the Ship-Your-Car-Now representatives but I can say only good things about how Ron Bronson worked with me to get my car to Maine. Ron was great. The thing I appreciated most is that Ron was so prompt to respond to my inquiries and phone calls. Dealing with a live person and having Ron promptly answer my phone calls was absolutely essential and reassuring. He was very professional and he made me feel comfortable that my car would get to Maine in perfect condition. I highly recommend Ron Bronson. Give him a call. I know that he will work hard to get your car safely transported to your intended location at a reasonable cost. My car was picked up on time and it was delivered on schedule just like Ron promised. ...[More]
By John on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 23 2015 11:20PM
I was unsure how to get a vintage vehicle from point A to point B. With one phone call, the transportation was setup and Thomas Reardon took care of the details quickly at a fair price. The process was simple and worry-free. The on-line contract and information and status checks made Ship Your Car Now extremely easy to work with. ...[More]
By Steve on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 22 2015 2:51PM
By Steve on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 22 2015 2:35PM
Transporter was very easy to work with regarding delivery, any issues with costs, etc. Though delivery was earlier than I had specified, which was good normally but the fact I was out of town and the reason I specified a date range made it a bit more interesting to work around but it all turned out fine. Vehicle was secure and protected and delivered in same condition as pick up. Company representative with ShipYourCarNow was helpful in defining my requirements and finding the right cost options that I could live with. My concerns with this first time vehicle shipment were alleviated through routine conversation with the representative. Overall very good experience....[More]
By Ed on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 20 2015 5:50PM
The car we needed transported was over 400 miles away, inoperable, on a military base of all places. Our son deployed and did not have time to arrange transport. We were so far away- we initially thought we would have to drive to get this car. Micheal Ianiro went above and beyond to help us coordinate the transport of this car. He saved us the trip. We were fairly charged ($475) but given outstanding service. The transport carrier driver (Stevan) was exceptional in letting us know when he got it; anticipated arrival time; and when he arrived. He arrived earlier than expected but not inconveniently. He was courteous, helpful, and assisted us in making sure we could get our car to its parking spot. They all really made a complicated car move- much easier...[More]
By Shari on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 19 2015 9:02PM
The delivery of my 1969 Plymouth Barracuda went with no issues. It was extremely pleasant on all fronts. Wayne Friedman was the ultimate professional. From the first time i talked with him, he seemed more like a best friend then business associate. He answered all my concerns and made me feel at ease with the entire process. The transport driver, Dave was also a really great person. His calls were timely and he was right on time with the delivery. I will definitely recommend your company and will not hesitate to use your services again. Again, thanks to Wayne for making this a wonderful experience. BOB DUMBAUGH ...[More]
By Robert Dumbaugh on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 18 2015 4:54PM
Steven Ashley was very professional, honest, and hard working. I would recommend in a heartbeat. My car was just as I had left it- mint condition!...[More]
By Sarah J Halstead on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 17 2015 2:05AM
If you plan to ship your vehicle, PLEASE request Jay Rappaport. He's absolutely amazing. He assisted me every step of the way. I swear, he literally lost sleep helping me ship my vehicle, that's how serious he took his job. He's a very hard worker and will ensure that your vehicle is shipped to your liking and within your time frame. I called him desperately hoping to ship my vehicle with such a short notice. He made it happen. Trust me, JAY RAPPAPORT is who you want! He's the real MVP!!! Thanks Jay!!!!...[More]
By Brianna Hunter on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 16 2015 8:32PM
I have transported many Motorcycles over my lifetime of collecting. I found a pristine 1948 Indian in Washington and had spoken to many people in regards to transporting of her. Zachary and Tim explained the whole process to me of how they would actually load my bike and tie her down and the equipment they used, Zachary even said if I want her opened he would not transport her that was the first time I have ever been told someone would turn down business if it was not done his way. Every company I spoke to was just quoting me prices and made me feel like a number. Zachary put me at ease and actually put me on hold to actually call one of his personal drivers and to see when he would be in the area. I felt very comfortable with Zachary and Tim. They put me at ease with there knowledge and customer relationship skills. Zachary spent 20 minutes with me helping me sign off on the contract because I am not very knowledgeable with computers. My new baby was picked up on time and I received pictures of her loaded. Through the whole process I was kept in constant contact with. These guys are the best I have ever dealt with please if you want someone who knows how things are done and to do them right call Zachary on his personal cell at 954-548-1159 or Tim at 603-498-1326....[More]
By Zane on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 16 2015 5:45AM
I called Ship Your Car Now and spoke with Jay Rappaport. I needed my truck shipped ASAP from California to Boston. He took some information from me and told me he would get it done. He called back in 20 minutes with it all set up. The price was VERY good and the service was better! I had my truck listed with another company for over a month and it never got picked up. Jay got it done for me in a matter of minutes, literally. He made it easy from start to finish! Don't look anywhere else if you need to ship a vehicle. Call Ship Your Car now and ask for Jay Rappaport he will make it easy and have an excellent price for you. ...[More]
By Nathan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 14 2015 10:04PM
Steve was the best. His customer service is extraordinary. I have been in the automotive industry for 45 years and I can tell you I can count on one hand how many people over the years have done such a great job as Steve. I will use him for all of my transportation business. Thanks again.Steve Sanders ...[More]
By steve sanders on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 14 2015 4:38PM
Pickup was prompt, price went up slightly due to value of car being transported. Drop off was extremely convenient and the driver was courteous. As noted I am a repeat customer....[More]
By Greg Wilcox on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 14 2015 1:40PM
After basically being bailed on by another auto transport company at the last minute, I turned to shipyourcarnow.com and Jay Rappaport was able to move 2 vehicles of mine within 24 hours of me calling him. He worked diligently and exhausted all his resources and made it happen for me. I really appreciate him and his efforts and also the promptness in which the situation was handled. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family....[More]
By Noel Figueroa on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 11 2015 3:56AM
Jonathan Michael was excellent throughout this process! I have transported my car a few time prior this has been the best experience. He made sure to keep me in the loop the whole time and my baby arrived safe and sound. -Thanks Jonathan!...[More]
By Crystal on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 2 2015 7:27PM
This was an international shipment from a dealer in Fairfax, Virginia where we had purchased the car, to Accra, Ghana (Tema port). The 42 days reported was the total shipment time, not the time to get to Baltimore. We asked for quotes from several companies and Ship Your Car Now was the first to respond. Their quote was competitive with some other information we had received so we moved forward with them. From the initial contact during every stage of the process the team was professional and responsive. Things went just the way they said it would. They picked up the car from the dealer. Got it on a ship in Baltimore. Told us what documents would be needed and forwarded documents from their end to Accra in time for us to do the necessary paperwork to arrange clearance when the car arrived. The car arrived undamaged and on time. ...[More]
By Jane Sessa on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 2 2015 9:41AM
I found ShipYourCarNow through an online search for car transport, after having no idea of how to do this, the right company to use, or the range of costs. The quote came quickly, it was among the lowest, the follow up and contract signing was friendly fast and easy. The car left and arrived on time, with a phone call in advance. I would definitely recommend and use this company again....[More]
By LJM on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 29 2015 10:44PM
It was such a great experience to deal with Randel and Ruben they made my move so stress free and they were there when I needed them I highly say to everyone out there that wants to ship anything overseas at all to give them a try........I called them my Shipping Angels they were for a fact that and some............[More]
By Anthony Rif on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 28 2015 2:59PM
To anyone who is new (like myself) to shipping a vehicle across the country, this company is without fault. From my initial contact arranging pickup, to meeting the transport driver, to my final thanks, this has been a completely satisfying transaction and service. Understanding my concerns, knowledgeable about shipping options, their services and then booking our transport from California to New York, they treat you like "family", totally reassuring and they know the importance of their communication with their potential customers. Absolutely fantastic service from "shipyourcarnow" and IK Transport, bravo and thank you once again for your kindness and proffesionalism in our transaction....[More]
By WKDillahunt on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 20 2015 6:05PM
Spoke to Tommy regarding shipping a 1978 Volkswagen Beetle from Chicago to California and he took care of everything. I explained that I wanted to the car shipped as soon as possible and it was picked up in less than a day by a very professional driver. The driver went so far as to cover the car with a blanket to make sure it didn't get dusty. Just a great overall experience and I would highly recommend in the future. ...[More]
By Todd Soliday on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 9 2015 5:17PM
The entire experience was pleasant and efficient. Each instruction was clear and easy to handle via email and phone calls. When I was told what would happen, it did (for example...the driver will call you on this day to arrange the pick up time...that happened exactly as it was supposed to). The driver was easy to deal with and prompt both on pickup and delivery. I made inquiries to a lot of transport companies, but this one by far was the best. Great job!...[More]
By Michele Krize on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 8 2015 3:24PM
Jody is good to deal with. He is experienced, knowledgeable, fair, honest. Everything went well. The driver/company that hauled our truck was great. Would call them again/recommend them to a friend....[More]
By Kevin M on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 31 2015 7:10PM
The fast, efficient, courteous, service that we received was fantastic. I cannot say enough about terrific, quality service received. James was amazing and covered every detail for company as well as customer. We will definitely use service again. Thank you for making a long-distance, challenging relocation much, much easier for us!!...[More]
By Stacey on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 31 2015 1:43PM
Great interaction with staff who were very responsive and courteous. Transportation for my Lamborghini was ultimately done by another provider due to an extremely strict timeline but I thought enough of ShipYourCarNow to write this review. Will definitely consider them on any future auto transports....[More]
By Rocco DeVito on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 29 2015 3:19PM
This was our first experience shipping a vehicle. I went on transport review and called "Ship your car now" talked to PHillip who was very knowledgeable about the procedure for getting the car transported to Michigan. It got here 3 days earlier than they had even told us. They contacted us several times to let us know the status of the shipping. Driver was very courteous and went over the car for us to make sure no damage was there. Would highly recommend this company to anyone, they were wonderful and the price was very reasonable. ...[More]
By Mike on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 22 2015 8:59PM
Ron at Ship Your Car Now was great! He immediately gave me a quote and found a driver. I was able to confirm the price with the driver. Car was picked up and delivered very quickly. The driver stayed in communication with us and was very friendly. I highly recommend Ship Your Car Now!...[More]
By Johanne on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 21 2015 1:16PM