View 165,552 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 9
Reviews 1-25 of 223
I have used Ship Your Car Now four times to ship my daughter's car to and from school. The service from Isaac was outstanding and all the carriers were prompt and treated the car like their own. Isaac was the single point of contact from the start of our business relationship until my daughter graduated. He responded quickly to our requests and kept whatever schedule we required. Recently friends needed to ship their son's car and I highly recommended Isaac and Ship Your Car Now and they were similarly thrilled with the service. ...[More]
By S Carr on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 16 Hours Ago
Delivered what was promised, Peace of Mind !!! I was shipping my car from St. Louis to upstate NY. One of my friend referred Tim. Professionally executed and communicated during the whole process. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time !!!...[More]
By Ramesh on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 3 2015 1:30PM
Tommy Reardon was excellent. Great communication. Never waited more than a few minutes for a response. Will do business with again!...[More]
By Matthew Roche on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 2 2015 5:46PM
I am pleased with the service provided. My main contact person was Tommy who was always available by phone to answer questions and promptly returned my calls. The dispatcher/driver was also very curtious and kept me up to date regarding my pick up and delivery. The prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend this company to friends and family....[More]
By Lashondria Camp on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 29 2015 4:45AM
I was very happy using your company to ship my Shelby Cobra 427 to my door. The driver was exceptional and I enjoyed the conversation we had while getting out my car from the enclosed trailer. It drew some attention from some of my neighbors when he started the Cobra up. My Cobra was delivered in perfect condition. I would recommend anyone shipping their classic or exotic cars to use your company, If the need arises again I will be a return happy customer....[More]
By Bob Burns on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 28 2015 12:10AM
Iam extremely happy with the ron saphiro at ship your carnow,and how they handlemy car transport.Ron was there anytime I needed him ,I recommend this company for any vehicule transport you can reach ron saphiro at 5612573216....[More]
By Rodolfo on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 26 2015 2:34PM
ShipYourCarNow did an excellent job and I highly recommend them. Their customer service and follow-through were great. I initially tried a low baller and got nowhere. I ended up wasting two weeks. Isaac David knew the going rate and located the carrier with ease. I shipped 2 cars with them the last several months and would use them again in the future....[More]
By Tim on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 25 2015 6:31PM
I had a very satisfactory experience in the transport of my car with "ShipYourCarNow." My work with the representative was professional and friendly. He promptly responded to all my inquires and requests. He got me an excellent price and he made the deliver of my car on the date I requested. The driver of the transport truck was professional and cordial. He came when he said he would. He was well prepared to load the car. He delivered the car in a timely manner with no damage. He also made sure the car was parked at the destination that I desired before leaving. I highly recommend “ShipYourCarNow” for car transport needs....[More]
By Robert Fussell on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 25 2015 6:12PM
Arranging the order was quick, efficient and well-priced. Truck driver, David, was friendly, responsive and punctual. Three minor points of contention: 1) Broker told us pick-up would be on Saturday, the driver called and told us he told the broker either Saturday or Sunday depending on how his schedule worked out; 2) An initial $200 was charged on our credit card by the broker for the "reservation" that was in fact the broker's fee, and we were told by the broker that the remainder ($400) would be charged on the card upon delivery - the driver told us he required cash or cashier check upon delivery, 3) The broker gave me the spiel (same as I got from other brokers I got quotes from) about having cargo in the car that weighed 200 Lbs - that its not legal, the drivers could get fined, that drivers demand extra payment that needs to be negotiated at the time of pick-up - when the driver arrived he couldn't have cared less about the cargo and made no demands about extra payment....[More]
By LK on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 22 2015 5:09PM
The shipping company did a great job transporting my car from San Francisco to Louisville, KY. Since they picked up my car earlier than expected, they contacted me ahead of time so I can be ready. Although I would have liked them to pick up my car directly at my house and drop it off at my sister's place, I knew that the transporting vehicle is very large so I met them at a parking lot about 15 minutes away. Overall, I had great service, the drivers were super nice, and my car was in excellent condition when it arrived. ...[More]
By Annie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 19 2015 9:30PM
Ron Bronson from Ship Your Car Now is the Best! He understands your transportation needs, is timely with paperwork and has excellent customer service skills. If you need to ship your car look no further Ron Bronson is your man! ...[More]
By Corinne on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 17 2015 8:55PM
A little more expensive then the others but the others, never delivered the car. They had multiple opportunities and they never came this. Justin was the only one that got the job done....[More]
By rick olszewski on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 17 2015 8:05PM
Excellent Service. I strongly refer my friends. Prices are cheap and the best. I will give 5/5. Just ignore bad reviews....[More]
By AMAR on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 17 2015 8:02PM
Was pretty nervous about shipping two cars to my new location, but the company really put me at ease by saying it will be a smooth transition. The driver showed up on time to the house, took a lot of photos of both cars then loaded up and headed out. I was given the phone number of the driver but did not really use it for had other things on my mind. Cars were shipped to a friend's house exactly when the driver said that they would arrive. No damage to the cars. I would use the company again for they made me feel comfortable about shipping cars....[More]
By Gerry on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 17 2015 12:01PM
Car was delivered as promised with no hidden charges or suprises. Very professional company to do business with....[More]
By Alan Jackson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 16 2015 6:29PM
Steven was great. He made sure everything went very smooth. The driver was very nice and professional. We would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone. I am told there was a noticeable amount of grease on the front seat of the F250. I have not seen the vehicle so can not confirm this. We tried to ship our vehicles in May and the company didn't show up. This was the complete opposite. Thank you Steven!...[More]
By Keith on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 14 2015 3:39PM
This happened to be the first time my parents and I to transport my car and I had a bad experience with Dynamic Auto Movers. I called a month in advance to have my car moved and my car was quoted to be $660 by a previous broker but he left the country before my order was finalized, a week before my flight I called to check if everything was prepared but someone else had been reassigned to my order and she raised the price to $1150 my parents and I did not agree with the price but I was already in a contract. My mom contacted Jay and we couldn't be more than relieved because he managed to get me out of the that contract and gave us a reasonable and lower price at $750, he also arranged for my car to get picked up on the same day we called him and driver came to pick up the car that evening. The car came faster than I expected, it arrived this morning and it took only 3 day's. I'm so the with work Jay has done and in the future I needed to transport my car again I know that I can always rely on him!...[More]
By Stephanie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 13 2015 10:32PM
I worked with Wayne Friedman, he was honest and straightforward about costs and fees. He found a shipper for my car in less than a week on an unusual route for me, and then got it to me a day early. I would absolutely use his services again and recommend him to anyone else. ...[More]
By William Riley on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 12 2015 10:04PM
I had a very bad experience trying to get pick-up information from Auto Transport 123 and contacted Thomas Reardon at Ship Your Car Now on very short notice. He was very accommodating and arranged to have my car picked up within two days of our initial conversation. The car was picked up timely and delivered to me in CT as promised on the day promised. I can't say enough good things about Thomas Reardon and Ship Your Car Now. The price was reasonable and I will certainly use them in the future...[More]
By Richard Leffer on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 11 2015 9:02PM
Helpful customer service. Gavin took care of business! Driver was professional and knew route ahead of time. Vehicles loaded safely, strapped securely. Loaded a lifted 4x4 and 1966 tbird without a problem. Great company, saved phone number will use again. Highly recommended for .mil PCS moves....[More]
By NavyDoc on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 11 2015 1:18PM
Zachary talks fast but also delivers on his promises. My bike arrived a day early and in great shape. The driver was very careful of his cargo and even dusted "Pearl" off for me. Very satisfied with the entire process....[More]
By BR Strickland on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 8 2015 2:52PM
I’m happy with the service of Jay Woessner from Shipyourcarnow.com who worked on my concerns/feedback and resolved them at a short notice. Appreciate your call and action. I will used the service again as my concerns has been taken care of in timely fashion. ...[More]
By Ashish on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 6 2015 5:41AM
Okay so this is purely about Shayna Rayboy. She was honest the whole experience and it was over a month from first contact until my car landed in port. Any question I had she answered honestly and did not hide things from me about the process or tell me what I wanted to hear. She even took the time to explain what could be shipped or couldn't be shipped. Over all Shayna Rayboy is the best of the best if you are lucky to deal with her you are dealing with the best. ...[More]
By Brittany Doss on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 2 2015 7:21PM
Great service, great customer care. We appreciate the help from Jeff. Our car was loaded and delivered as planned. We would recommend to others....[More]
By Ioana on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 29 2015 9:05PM
Tim Montgomery at ShipYourCarNow was an awesome person to deal with. Not only did he find me a diver in a very short time, he also was able to clam me down after I had put a down payment with a fake company. He gave great service. I will definitely use him again for transport needs and also recommend him to friends and family. ...[More]
By Alexandra on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 27 2015 12:05AM