View 144,502 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 4
Reviews 1-25 of 91
Tony was prompt with his replies either by phone or email. If I had a question and it was a weekend, I still got my answer. The price quote was compet...[More]
By Ron DeViso on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 5 Hours Ago
Everyone was very flexible and did a great job communicating with me. Tommy kept me well informed and was straightforward. The transport guy, Homer, w...[More]
By Stephanie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 28 2014 9:31AM
I called for a great estimate and wow.got the best pricepout the of 50 carriers who called me..from Tonya at ship now But the sevice was perfect fro...[More]
By Louis lanier on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 27 2014 4:26PM
My cars were shipped on date the company said and I received the cars within 24 hours. Great job. I was given an order number and was told when my v...[More]
By Charles Flanagan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 25 2014 9:53PM
Small deposit and COD is an excellent buyer protective measure which is offered by this company. In less than a week the full transaction was executed...[More]
By John Collier on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 25 2014 1:17PM
this was my second time using shipyourcarnow.com , ron bronson is aces!! easy to reach, great communication, car was picked up on time and delivered o...[More]
By shaun on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 22 2014 4:43PM
Ask for Erick Bleicher when you work with Ship Your Car Now. This was my first time shipping a car and I heard some real horror stories. Erick put me...[More]
By Jordan. Z on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 18 2014 12:27AM
The car was picked up on time and delivered next day. Was very simple. Car was picked from Michigan from my friends house and it came next day in Aus...[More]
By UDAY ACHARYA on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 15 2014 8:50PM
Dealt with Michael Ortiz and he worked hard to find me a carrier. The price was very close to quote so that is a big plus. After deposit, the driver g...[More]
By Sunil on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 14 2014 12:58PM
After trying to deal with other companies for the transport of my vehicle I decided to go with ship your cars now. Mike Bonney was very knowledgeable ...[More]
By Harry Barker on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 14 2014 12:20PM
After being being sucked into a lowball offer by another company who kept giving me the run around about why my car wasn't being shipped, I submitted ...[More]
By Michael on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 14 2014 11:22AM
Garret did a great job, the driver was good though not good on scheduling time and keeping people informed. ...[More]
By Sue Egan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 13 2014 8:05PM
After adding up the cost of delivering a car to our daughter ourselves, we decided to try an alternative. We received quotes from several transport c...[More]
By Eileen Libock on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 13 2014 3:23PM
I want someone to take note of an excellent front linesman you have..his name Eric Bleicher..I got screwed by another company. several weeks before th...[More]
By Dave on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 30 2014 11:03PM
I gave this shipment a good score despite it being late and damaged, and that is because of Mike Bonney. He has great customer service, a great attitu...[More]
By Brady on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 30 2014 9:38AM
Stop looking, thisis the best. Price was right, pickup and delivery was super fast. Dealing with William was a pleasure, all my questions and concer...[More]
By Martin LARO on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 29 2014 3:31PM
Transporters Picked up my car was very pleasant on time. Delivery to Atlanta Georgia on time excellent service. My contact person Mike Bonney was very...[More]
By Sharon Mayfield on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 29 2014 4:06AM
Overall good service. Very courteous and responsive staff with the exception of truck company dispatcher who always sounded as he just woke up or high...[More]
By victor S. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 26 2014 10:00PM
Mike Bonney with "Ship Your Car Now" is top notch! Mike was extremely helpful in getting a vehicle from Houston to Odessa, and a second vehi...[More]
By Chris Price on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 20 2014 11:13AM
I have shipped many cars and this company was by far the best I have ever used!!! I will always use this company from here on out. Timely, professiona...[More]
By Jeanine Cumiskey on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 19 2014 5:48PM
Michael contaced me seconds after putting in a request for a driver. His quote was first and best. He was easy to contact and got back to me very qu...[More]
By Susan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 19 2014 1:31PM
I appreciate the timely effort on this pick up. There was an accident and it was un expected and the service was precise and very good. I thank you fo...[More]
By Caraxs.com on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 18 2014 3:10PM
Shipper was ahead of projected schedule. Very professional and without any issues. Vehicle was in good shape without issues relating to shipping....[More]
By William M Schumpert on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 12 2014 7:34PM
I handled the shipping of my daughters 4Runner from Massachusetts to St. Tomas USVI. The experience was very good and Mr. Rubin Milstein the Director ...[More]
By Garlon Jackson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 12 2014 9:11AM
I shipped both my cars with Ryan's company from Virginia to Denver. I was informed the entire time on the pick up and the drivers were very nice and ...[More]
By Eric Entlich on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 7 2014 7:09PM
Shayna Rayboy was my contact with "Ship Your Car Now". I had a lot of questions and wasn't certain hust how to proceed. Shayna was very...[More]
By M. English on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 15 2014 5:25PM
Rubin picked up my order and was able to locate me a driver from a complicated location to get to in the small town of sophia west virginia, i was ver...[More]
By Bill on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 12 2014 10:03PM
I have shipped two cars thru Ship You Car Now. Mr JD helped me both times. He also help me with the payment for my granddaughter car. My granddaughte...[More]
By Gus Scott on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 12 2014 9:54PM
This company stood out from the rest. When other carriers took days to let me know the day of pick up, these guys came through and picked up my vehicl...[More]
By Mario M. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 5 2014 5:25PM
I contacted Ship Your Car Now and they found me a driver in a matter of hours. I had been waiting weeks to get my car moved by other companies. Thank ...[More]
By craig on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 30 2014 4:45AM
my vehicles were picked up in Puerto Rico, not Florida, PR was NOT a choice in your drop down!!!...The procedures to ship a vehicle out of PR are very...[More]
By alex honig on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 29 2014 1:56PM
Rubin was very professional and i will use their services again! my was picked up on time and it was shipped to me to Nigeria... The car came on sched...[More]
By Obi Raymond on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 16 2014 3:21PM
Call Jay Woessner @ 954-642-1350" GREAT JOB AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE ONE POINT AND GOT THEIR FAST! ...[More]
By LISA on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 11 2014 10:58AM
Ron Bronson from Ship Your Car Now was always kind and ready to help. The process was quick and precise. They were very helpful in getting our car s...[More]
By Susan Russell on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 10 2014 9:48PM
My broker, Mike, was very helpful and nice. I had time conflict with truck company, mike did his best to solve the problem. I called him and emailed ...[More]
By Janie Choe on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 8 2014 1:13PM
By Janie Choe on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 8 2014 1:13PM
From start to finish this company delivered as promised. Michael was prompt, walked us through the process, and came through to the penny. No hidden c...[More]
By Sandra B on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 4 2014 12:17PM
Garett Goodman helped me with every step of the process. He was more than willing to answer any of my questions or concerns at anytime. He was upfront...[More]
By Nadia on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 1 2014 10:57AM
Shipped remotely from Florida to California. Arrived early! Didn't hound me like the others, which was my initial reason to go with them...[More]
By Chris on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 31 2014 4:45PM
Got a dozen calls about this transport from different companies. A lot of these people were rude and pushy. Then I spoke with Ryan with ship your car ...[More]
By Stephanie Ramos on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 30 2014 11:19PM
I think it's important to give reviews especially for car transport which can be a very 'stressful' situation. From the beginning of my journey of se...[More]
By Winda Jones on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 19 2014 1:47PM
Excellent service, prompt and professional. Any questions I had were immediately responded to and thoroughly handled. I would not hesitate to recomme...[More]
By Steve Kaiser on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 17 2014 4:28PM
my 1st time using a transport service as I was looking for a very! specific vehicle that ended up being on the eastern side of the U.S mostly , During...[More]
By Richard on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 16 2014 11:54PM
Outstanding customer service. Really good communication. Even tho there was a bad weather in the east coast when we wanted to ship the car, Jay had a...[More]
By Natalia on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 14 2014 4:12PM
After submitting a request to transport my vehicle to me after a repair, I was contacted by Thomas Reardon of shipyourcarnow.com, and I recognized his...[More]
By Ben Davis on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 4 2014 7:13PM
Tom Reardon was very helpful from our first conversation, and kept us well-informed. Our custom 1937 Ford Coupe Golf Cart was shipped in an enclosed ...[More]
By Steve R. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 26 2014 12:25PM
What a life saver this company was. Tom called me in the morning and in the afternoon the car was picked up. Chris the driver came that afternoon an...[More]
By LMR on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 25 2014 2:23PM
We moved two vehicles and had no trouble shipping and receiving them. There were multiple snow storms that hit us along the way and still the cars wer...[More]
By Jaganath on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 18 2014 1:13PM
Rich Lawson was an excellent helper. i needed to move to my home country within 5 days in all of sudden. it was kind of emergency to me. so i was...[More]
By se jung cho on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 6 2014 9:07AM
Both Igor and Dennis communicated thoroughly. I warmed up to the idea of taking the bike early, so they met me just as soon as my ride dropped my home...[More]
By JC on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 3 2014 10:05PM
My experience with shipyourcarnow was awesome. Mike my dispatcher was amazing. Anthony my driver was incredible he kept me updated on my vehicle in ro...[More]
By crystal on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 31 2014 8:01PM
I am a dealer and have been using Jay for over a year now. He provides great customer service and always is accurate with his pricing. Definitely reco...[More]
By Connie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 22 2014 4:35PM
The car was picked up on time and arrived earlier than the estimated arrival date. We were extremely happy. Shayna was most helpful from the initial ...[More]
By Greg on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 15 2014 2:20PM
I would like to give this company 5 star rating for the service but i am giving it a 3 star because the vehicle was not picked up on the date/time i w...[More]
By Andy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 14 2014 1:50PM
This was our first experience with shipping a car. We shipped from Indiana to California. I was very nervous, however, Tom was very helpful and was...[More]
By Connie Weber on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 14 2014 10:24AM
Ron Bronson was the first person to contact me after searching on line for a carrier to ship my Town and Country van back to Michigan from Naples Flor...[More]
By Irvin on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 9 2014 2:56PM
Shayna Rayboy is a professional. She is quick to respond, very well versed in the service she offers, she is polite, witty, and totally results orien...[More]
By David W Huba on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 30 2013 5:51PM
Shayna Rayboy made my vehicle transport experience an easy one. She answered all of my questions and kept me informed the entire time. My Jeep was del...[More]
By Chris on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 24 2013 3:50PM
I was in need of last minute transport. I spoke to Shayna who was great and made me feel comfortable enough to entrust "Ship Your Car Now" t...[More]
By Rich B on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 23 2013 3:53PM
Just wanted to let you know the service was better than expected. Except of some confusion about when the vehicle would be picked up everything went...[More]
By Joe on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 23 2013 2:41PM
After calling around and getting quotes, Jay treated me very professionally from our first conversation. A reputable driver was secured very quickly. ...[More]
By Clara G on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 20 2013 5:57PM
I was very much satisfied with the overall transaction and delivery of my 72 Mercedes 350SL. My contact was very informed and kept me informed as well...[More]
By Larry M on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 11 2013 1:00PM
Needed to bring a car from Clovis to Bakersfield. After a quote of over $800 from a towing company, a friend gave me a number from the internet. Figu...[More]
By Lorrie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 7 2013 2:09AM
I had no issues with the company. They did tell me I would get 24 hours notice before picking it up which didn't happen because they picked it up the ...[More]
By Samantha on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 4 2013 3:02PM
I was skeptical to be honest. I wasn't sure if my car would get damaged, if it would be late, or if it was even "legit." But Mike was there ...[More]
By Kyle on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 3 2013 9:11PM
Ship Your Car Now has done a fantastic job. Most important about the correspondence with them, is the honesty.. I worked with Shayna Rayboy and she is...[More]
By Prateek on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 3 2013 12:46PM
I am a repeat customer that would only use Isaac David, he not only excels in performance he also cares....[More]
By RICHARD DINOVITZ on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 2 2013 5:38PM
I put in a request online for quotes for shipping my dads truck from California to Louisiana and JD Klein at Ship your car now LLC was the first call...[More]
By Shelley Uritz on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 27 2013 7:51PM
hired a company to move my classic car from new mexico to tx and after two days of getting the runaround I contacted mike bonney from ship your car an...[More]
By ernie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 20 2013 8:18PM
We've been using Ship Your Car now for about 2-years shipping vehicles south for the winter months and north in the spring. Pricing is has been compe...[More]
By MMorgan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 20 2013 11:18AM
Very good experience. Final price was actually $92.00 less than quoted. Shana arranged for a dual leg transport, with a very short layover in Burba...[More]
By Gary on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 13 2013 3:53PM
Tommy ..at Ship Your Car Now LLC is one of the most sincere people I know in this carrier business...I was pressed for time and a former carrier was t...[More]
By J.R. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 6 2013 3:27PM
Shipping my wife's "baby", her 2000 Jaguar, to a new home was an emotional decision. The car was going from SC to CT. Due to health probl...[More]
By Neal Todd on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 16 2013 4:50PM
WOW!!! THIS ALL HAPPENED SO FAST AFTER TALKING WITH MIKE FROM SHIP YOUR CAR NOW. THE CAR WAS PICKED UP AS PROMISED AND DELIVERED AS PROMISED. THE PR...[More]
By barb smith on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 15 2013 10:07AM
I just want to say I was really happy with the shipping of my Impala. Isaac was great to work with and they are honest, prompt and dependable. My car ...[More]
By Wilmer Sweigart on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 14 2013 5:04PM
This was an awesome experience after a very bad scam was leveled on me by another company by the name of Transport Relief LLC who scammed me out of 30...[More]
By Tim Ries on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 9 2013 11:24PM
I needed to transport a 1965 MGB from Ohio to eastern Pennsylvania. After contacting another transport company, based mostly on price, I soon found o...[More]
By Rich Storm on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 7 2013 11:59AM
I was looking for various quotes online and "Ship our Car Now" was just another company for me till JD gave me call. Since, I was first tim...[More]
By Pushkar Ravi on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 7 2013 11:41AM
Thomas Reardon and the team that delivered our car......lived up to their name. It was picked up in Texas the next day and delivered on Sunday night a...[More]
By Jeff Brown on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 30 2013 3:52PM
I had a tight timeline for getting my vehicle to where it was going, and Shayna made it happen. Shocked, blown away, and unbelievable come to mind. ...[More]
By Gene Stark on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 20 2013 12:05AM
I was very happy with the service. Was always able to promptly contact the company with any questions. I had a question on the delivery time and was...[More]
By Elena Rosado on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 13 2013 1:46PM
I must say, I had a very pleasant experience with Shayna Rayboy of Ship Your Car Now. I was very nervous in having my vehicle transported from Marylan...[More]
By Elda on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 9 2013 12:06PM
Awesome!!!! Ship your car now is a very good car shipping company!! JD is very helpful and he knows how to take the worry out of shipping a vehicle a...[More]
By Sue on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 24 2013 10:10AM
This was my first time ever to transport a vehicle. My daughter had to relocate for a job to Connecticut and needed her car quick. I did lots of sea...[More]
By Carole F on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 13 2013 6:36PM
I could not be happier with the service Shayna provided for me at Ship Your Car Now. She was efficient and thorough, explaining details and anticipat...[More]
By Satisfied Customer on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 12 2013 9:40PM
Ship your car now is a great business to deal with. First time using them and will use them again. I shipped my car across the country. Deal with Tomm...[More]
By Crunch Time on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 7 2013 11:55PM
I recently bought two vehicles from the internet. I had free quotes on the auction site that were inaccurate due to a wrong description. I went on lin...[More]
By Bob Russell on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 7 2013 11:01AM
Shayna Rayboy is the one to call at Ship your car! When I tell you that she keeps a promise to you, she truly does and you also have to believe me whe...[More]
By Shawn on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 1 2013 6:50PM
Incredible shipper! I had two cars to ship, gave me a very fair price of $1,200, and worked with me all the way from my initial contact with them unti...[More]
By Duane on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 1 2013 10:19AM
Shipment went very well ! bike got here within the promised delivery window. Issac was very eager to help. I would use this company again....[More]
By Dave Kreider on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 1 2013 9:47AM
This was my first transport experience and it was not going well with the company I had selected. After wasting a considerable amount of time Mike at ...[More]
By Paul M. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 31 2013 3:32PM