View 166,910 Reviews on 3,779 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 9
Reviews 1-25 of 223
After researching and reviewing COUNTLESS carrier options for a short haul of a 1969 Camaro from Salt Lake City, UT to Reno, NV, I settled on ShipYourCarNow. The reasons: Consistently high recent reviews on this site (yes, they ALL will have negative reviews, but this company had very few overall and none recently), cost, and experience. Erick was my broker, and he answered all of my initial questions over the phone, and then followed up when my car purchase hit a snag with the title. Once we were ready to go, he located a preferred shipper in his network within 24 hours (Tuesday), confirmed pickup for that Friday, and the car arrived on Saturday. Hi transporter arrived on time at pickup, and delivered on time at the destination. The enclosed trailer was clean with a double decker hydraulic lift. Soft tire tie-downs were used, which was important to me. The bill of lading and the imperfections noted at pickup were more detailed than I probably would have been, which was appreciated. Would highly recommend, and I'm very particular....[More]
By Kurt F - Reno, NV on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 8 Hours Ago
If you are looking for an extremely reliable automobile transport company with excellent communication, please call Jeff at 953-300-2614. He will respond immediately to your phone calls and keep you informed about your auto during the entire trip to your destination....[More]
By Lucille on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 24 2015 4:49PM
Ship Your Car Now is, is, is, excellent!! First, I am a totally satisfied, uncompensated customer from start to finish. Tim Montgomery is your man for the job!!! He is polite, professional, educated, and a caring broker. My car made it from CO to CA in one week, reasonable cost and undamaged. Here's my story and experience. My car broke down in Denver, CO (traveling from NY to CA) where I had to leave it for a week at the Ford Dealership for repairs. I had to fly to CA to meet important deadlines. Being in LA without a car was stressful enough. My sister informed me I could ship my car which I knew nothing about!! She didn't know anything either only heard about it through a friend. For real! Nothing! My sister signed me up to receive emails from shippers and I got bombarded!!! I started to search the internet and read the reviews; most which are terrible- can't get a hold of the broker, double charges, late pick ups, late drop- off and worst of all damaged cars!!! Stressed out with high anxiety I looked at Ship Your Car Now; I didn't find anything about damaged cars. I had my sister look at the reviews too! "There's no reason not to hire Ship Your Car Now, sis." Of course, I looked through all the reviews again. I called Ship Your Car Now on late Sunday (July 12) and Tim answered on Sunday!! Wow!. How do I go about this? He could sense I was a first time caller and had no idea what I was doing. Tim took the time and walked me through the whole process. He even shared some of his struggles he went through to keep his customers happy and have successful shipments. Tim told me he could have my car on a truck that week. He did and yes, he did!! The order went out Monday, the shipper was assigned Tuesday, and the car was picked up on Friday (July 17). Yes, I called Tim through the week. He answered everytime!!! My quesions, "What if... Tim? What if? He was patient and courteous to my ignorance about this industry. God bless Tim! He assured me everything was ok Jennifer. He even assured me that if the "what if" should come up he would do his job and handle the situation. The shipment was flawless! No hassle! Like clockwork!! The "what if" never happened. Tim said my car should arrive at my home Monday or Tuesday!! My car arrived on Monday (July 20) by 5pm, entacted, no damage and my few possessions I had left in the car. I called Tim so excited to confirm my car had made it and to seriously thank him for all he did as a professional broker who got the job done. Jennifer Estrada-Yes I would use Tim again and refer him to anyone who is seeking a professional shipper for their beloved car!!...[More]
By Jennifer Estrada on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 21 2015 11:25PM
GREAT JOB PROFESSIONAL JOB DONE QUICK WASNT WORRIED AT ALL ISSAC MADE SURE I FELT ASSURED I WAS A PRIORITY CUSTOMER AND WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE...[More]
By ANTONIO JONES on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 18 2015 3:28AM
Ivan and Garett were both very professional and sincerely seemed to love what they do. Ivan was pleasant throughout the transaction. We had an issue with missing gas upon delivery but Ship Your Car Now was not at fault for that in any way yet Garett facilitated us getting a refund for the amount of the missing gas from the carrier. Would definitely use them again. Could happen to anyone hauling a vehicle with a non-locking gas tank. Excellent company....[More]
By Mechelle on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 13 2015 5:57PM
This company was recommended by Sawgrass Infiniti in Tamatac, Fla. We contacted the company and made arrangements for pickup once the car was ready. The vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. The price was reasonable. The person that I dealt with was Issac, he was very friendly and delivered the vehicle on time as promised. I would definitely recommend this company....[More]
By James Johnson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 10 2015 7:31PM
Ship Your Car Now (SYCN) was highly recommended by the dealer. Contact made immediately. All transactions (Contract & Payment) performed online in a secure environment. Scheduled pickup on the day of my choice - 5 business days from contract signing. Changed the pickup date one day earlier without any issues. The independent transporter contacted me two days before pickup. The transporter took pictures during the pickup process and texted them to me. The transporter was in contact throughout the trip via text with status. Vehicle arrived in great shape with no damage....[More]
By DonL on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 9 2015 4:21PM
Excellent service provided by Ship Your Car Now. Patrick was professional, direct and very thorough in explaining the process, requirements, and delivery. Their driver, Kofi, was also the same way. I'll recommend and use them again if needed. ...[More]
By Jane on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 9 2015 1:08AM
my experience over all with this company was great!!!!!!!!!! I had my pick up on time! delivery was right on time!. I had a flight to my daughters wedding and if I wouldn't have spoken to JOHN LANGLEY I wouldn't of have made it. all other companies were lying to me and wanted to charge me more! I recommend this company to anyone who needs their cars moved on time!!! and delivered on time!! florida to californa 1000$ it all went according very satisfied. ...[More]
By becky peter on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 8 2015 7:33PM
I was very pleased with my service. I kept looking up different companies because I wanted the best price and my car to be on time to where I was going to! other companies where to high on price and didn't have the dates I needed. but I spoke to john Langley from ship your car now and he gave the best price! on time pick up and delivery!! FL-NY 700$$ very pleased everything went according to plans just like he said (JOHN LANGLEY) good!...[More]
By betty jones on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 8 2015 3:57PM
THESE GUY'S ARE THE BEST , I FIRST THOUGHT I COULD SHOP AROUND AND FIND THE BEST PRICE AND CHEAPEST . BOY WAS I WRONG ! I WENT WITH A LOW PRICED COMPANY BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A GOOD DEAL , AND MY CAR NEVER GOT PICKED UP , I PAID A DEPOSIT AND LOST MY MONEY ! I CALLED SHIP YOUR CAR NOW AND GOT JOHN LANGLEY ON THE PHONE , HE EXPLAINED TO ME THAT THERE IS REALLY ONLY ONE PRICE AND IT COMES FROM THE DRIVERS , SHOPPING WAS NOT AN OPTION IF I DONT PAY WHAT THE DRIVERS RATES ARE THEN THEY WILL JUST NOT PICK UP MY CAR , ANYWAYS JOHN HAD A TRUCK OVER TO MY HOUSE IN 24 HOURS AND MY CAR WAS ON IT'S WAY !!!!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE GUYS TO EVERYBODY !! ASK FOR " JOHN LANGLEY " HE WILL HELP YOU AND HONESTLY GET IT DONE. ...[More]
By JAY PARKER on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 8 2015 3:10PM
Everything went like clockwork. The driver was very professional and friendly and accommodating . TWO THUMBS UP!!!...[More]
By Steven Radeck on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 8 2015 8:47AM
I have used Ship Your Car Now four times to ship my daughter's car to and from school. The service from Isaac was outstanding and all the carriers were prompt and treated the car like their own. Isaac was the single point of contact from the start of our business relationship until my daughter graduated. He responded quickly to our requests and kept whatever schedule we required. Recently friends needed to ship their son's car and I highly recommended Isaac and Ship Your Car Now and they were similarly thrilled with the service. ...[More]
By S Carr on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 7 2015 2:20PM
Delivered what was promised, Peace of Mind !!! I was shipping my car from St. Louis to upstate NY. One of my friend referred Tim. Professionally executed and communicated during the whole process. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time !!!...[More]
By Ramesh on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 3 2015 1:30PM
Tommy Reardon was excellent. Great communication. Never waited more than a few minutes for a response. Will do business with again!...[More]
By Matthew Roche on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 2 2015 5:46PM
I am pleased with the service provided. My main contact person was Tommy who was always available by phone to answer questions and promptly returned my calls. The dispatcher/driver was also very curtious and kept me up to date regarding my pick up and delivery. The prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend this company to friends and family....[More]
By Lashondria Camp on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 29 2015 4:45AM
I was very happy using your company to ship my Shelby Cobra 427 to my door. The driver was exceptional and I enjoyed the conversation we had while getting out my car from the enclosed trailer. It drew some attention from some of my neighbors when he started the Cobra up. My Cobra was delivered in perfect condition. I would recommend anyone shipping their classic or exotic cars to use your company, If the need arises again I will be a return happy customer....[More]
By Bob Burns on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 28 2015 12:10AM
Iam extremely happy with the ron saphiro at ship your carnow,and how they handlemy car transport.Ron was there anytime I needed him ,I recommend this company for any vehicule transport you can reach ron saphiro at 5612573216....[More]
By Rodolfo on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 26 2015 2:34PM
ShipYourCarNow did an excellent job and I highly recommend them. Their customer service and follow-through were great. I initially tried a low baller and got nowhere. I ended up wasting two weeks. Isaac David knew the going rate and located the carrier with ease. I shipped 2 cars with them the last several months and would use them again in the future....[More]
By Tim on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 25 2015 6:31PM
I had a very satisfactory experience in the transport of my car with "ShipYourCarNow." My work with the representative was professional and friendly. He promptly responded to all my inquires and requests. He got me an excellent price and he made the deliver of my car on the date I requested. The driver of the transport truck was professional and cordial. He came when he said he would. He was well prepared to load the car. He delivered the car in a timely manner with no damage. He also made sure the car was parked at the destination that I desired before leaving. I highly recommend “ShipYourCarNow” for car transport needs....[More]
By Robert Fussell on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 25 2015 6:12PM
Arranging the order was quick, efficient and well-priced. Truck driver, David, was friendly, responsive and punctual. Three minor points of contention: 1) Broker told us pick-up would be on Saturday, the driver called and told us he told the broker either Saturday or Sunday depending on how his schedule worked out; 2) An initial $200 was charged on our credit card by the broker for the "reservation" that was in fact the broker's fee, and we were told by the broker that the remainder ($400) would be charged on the card upon delivery - the driver told us he required cash or cashier check upon delivery, 3) The broker gave me the spiel (same as I got from other brokers I got quotes from) about having cargo in the car that weighed 200 Lbs - that its not legal, the drivers could get fined, that drivers demand extra payment that needs to be negotiated at the time of pick-up - when the driver arrived he couldn't have cared less about the cargo and made no demands about extra payment....[More]
By LK on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 22 2015 5:09PM
The shipping company did a great job transporting my car from San Francisco to Louisville, KY. Since they picked up my car earlier than expected, they contacted me ahead of time so I can be ready. Although I would have liked them to pick up my car directly at my house and drop it off at my sister's place, I knew that the transporting vehicle is very large so I met them at a parking lot about 15 minutes away. Overall, I had great service, the drivers were super nice, and my car was in excellent condition when it arrived. ...[More]
By Annie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 19 2015 9:30PM
Ron Bronson from Ship Your Car Now is the Best! He understands your transportation needs, is timely with paperwork and has excellent customer service skills. If you need to ship your car look no further Ron Bronson is your man! ...[More]
By Corinne on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 17 2015 8:55PM
A little more expensive then the others but the others, never delivered the car. They had multiple opportunities and they never came this. Justin was the only one that got the job done....[More]
By rick olszewski on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 17 2015 8:05PM
Excellent Service. I strongly refer my friends. Prices are cheap and the best. I will give 5/5. Just ignore bad reviews....[More]
By AMAR on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 17 2015 8:02PM