View 154,001 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,002th Review now!

Poster: This reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Easy Shipping
Review:I contacted AmeriFrieght on a Wednessday and I needed my car picked up by the following Monday (at the latest). Jordan was very helpful when dealing with my father and I. He was able to find a shipping company by Friday that was willing to pick my car up on Sunday. Not only was the company he found very helpful, they were able to deliver my car early and the driver was in constant contact with me. The driver even dropped my car off at an airport parking lot so I would have my car as soon as I got off of the airplane. I would definitely use AmeriFreight again. Although they do give a $50 discount for leaving a review, nothing about my review would've been different.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 7/3/2014 4:41:00 AM
Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Mauc gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: