View 150,713 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,714th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:Freedom Auto Transport
Subject:Quote request posted as firm order
Review:Hello,

I have filled he basic form on Freedomautoeview site to get a quote. However I find out from other shippers that you are posting it as I having placed the order. This is misrepresentation of my intention. You may be a good shipper but I haven't chosen you yet.

I did call them and told them yesterday that I haven't placed any order so the lady said she will "keep the order aside" but hadn't done till today.

They called me and apologized for any misunderstanding and I appreciate that.

Thanks