Home > Reports > Route FL to NY

Average Price

$746

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Review by on 1/10/2017 3:56 PM

car transport - This team of drivers was very informative, polite,businesslike, and courteous. The pickup and delivery both came off as scheduled. The drivers were very accomodating to me during an unforseen schedule [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!
Review by on 12/17/2016 2:54 PM

Lance Staab 360.406.4893 - Lance was very efficient. he made sure that he was available to help me whenever i needed him, and he followed up in a timely manner. his customer service is top notch. he made sure that this went smo [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Rochell...
Viceroy Auto Trans
Review by on 12/13/2016 3:55 PM

Great company. Always A+ - This is a great company to work with. Viceroy Auto Trans came in to save the day after another company had failed me. From the time I contacted them to the point of delivery everything went smoothly. [More]

John Parker - Brad, Thank you for posting your positive experience with Viceroy Auto Trans. Always call us Direct @ 754-333-3596 the next time you need your vehicle transported. Dont forget to tell your family &...
Review by on 11/30/2016 8:48 PM

New 1956 T-Bird Replic - Sam was sweet as can be...he knew how much the car meant to me and promised to give me the best care and with the best fair price. He went beyond being courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. He call [More]

Werner Orantes - For same Quality service call Sam 239 236 5540 Ext 117
Review by on 10/10/2016 4:32 PM

Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Auto Shipping G - Not just a car being shipped... With the overwhelming number of quotes from different companies, Lance took the time to provide details of the process with first time shipping and not just looking t [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty Charisse Thank you so mu...
All Day Auto Transport
Review by on 8/16/2016 1:06 PM

Great Experience with a Family owned and - I had to ship my Lexus pretty quickly and they took care of me in an expeditious manner. I would highly recommend anyway in the US. to use this company for their transport needs. I'm very happy with t [More]

Paul Damiano - Paul, Thank you for your business. We are happy to see that the service was rendered as promised and we hope to be your go to for any shipping needs in the future. Thank you again.
Review by on 8/14/2016 8:48 PM

Excellent - Was recommended by a buddy who buys a lot of cars. Called and was emailed a quote very quickly, price quoted was price paid. I was not at pick up or drop off so can't comment on how vehicle was treate [More]

Review by on 7/6/2016 2:42 PM

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 - This is not the first time that we have used Felicia and it certainly will not be the last! She is fantastic. She took care of everything for us in a timely manner and with such efficiency. Our Vesp [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Review by on 6/28/2016 2:02 PM

Great Service - The dispatch was honest and knowlagable. Prices were accurate and competitive. I would do business with them again. Driver was friendly and courteous. He handles the car with care and explained th [More]

Review by on 6/8/2016 3:48 PM

Great Customer service. Definitely go w - Victor C. was very helpful in finding me an auto transport for my non running military vehicle. in addition, Smart Talk Transport did not collect their fee until the vehicle was actually on the trans [More]

Werner Orantes - For same quality service please call Victor at (239) 236 8142 - ext 107
Review by on 6/3/2016 5:02 PM

Shipment - Found company very easy to work with. They arranged for transport and met my pickup date and delivery date Drivers were very helpful and careful with the loading of the car and was very courteous [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review David! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sur...
Andrew Auto Transport
Review by on 5/9/2016 7:30 PM

Review - desling with transpiration companies has been fought. Dealing with this company has been easy, fast and awesome. If I ever need to transport my car again this will be the first place I contact. Couldn [More]

brian andrew desind - Andrew, thx so much for the review! It also helps that your a neighbor of our office! Thx again and let us know if you need anything in the future.
Review by on 5/2/2016 4:42 AM

Great Experience - I had two over-sized marketing vehicles that I needed to transport from Miami to NYC. They got the job done and I didn't have to worry about it! I would recommend them and will be using them again i [More]

Snowbird Trans
Review by on 4/30/2016 7:06 PM

Delivery to NY - Thank you so much John for finding us a driver. I contacted you after 4 other carriers had promised us a driver and failed. You saved our butts. The driver was very professional. He was on time and tr [More]

Marion Cain - From JD : Thank you for the taking the time writing this review and for the 5 stars Gerald. Im very glad myself and everyone at Snowbird was able to help you out of this tight spot. Reading kind word ...
Review by on 4/22/2016 11:14 PM

Felicia Williams - This young Lady went way beyond her duties. She is very courteous, extremely helpful, and did much to ease. my mind.The initial contact I made with We car Transport (Wayne Webster) Was very congenial [More]

Review by on 4/1/2016 8:38 AM

car transport customer service - Very professional. Their website allows you to get a good cost estimate. They provide prompt. excellent follow up. When ever I had questions I always got a quick reply I would use them again If neede [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you well-informed! Thanks, John!
Review by on 3/30/2016 4:10 PM

Contact Person - Karen was very helpful in making the arrangements for transport. Plans were in place to deliver the car but my husband had to be rushed to the hospital and plans to return to New York had to be delay [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful during a stressful time! Thanks, Verna!
Review by on 3/28/2016 11:49 AM

Shipping personal transportation - Eric did an awesome job and follow up. Service was great!

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear we did an awesome job, Liza!
Review by on 3/25/2016 9:49 PM

great job thanks to kim and driver - kim was great very nice to deal with i was very happy with the whole thing im a man of very few words so 200 is alot of time for me and i think its nuts to ask for so much of my time if i wasnt happy [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Patrick, Thank for taking the few minutes to ...
Review by on 3/23/2016 4:12 PM

delivery of vehicle from out of state. - I asked a friend to recommend a carrier. He reached out to a friend who recommenced them. the price was 2/3 of what i was quoted by other companies. .I was told delivery was at 11am ,i called at 11:30 [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it went great! Thanks for the five star review, Mike!
Review by on 3/7/2016 4:10 PM

Excellent - I was extremely pleased with Emily. The entire process was painless and all went as expected. Excellent. The transport company called me 24 hours in advance to notify me of pick up time. The transport [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear that you are extremely pleased with our service, Karen!
Review by on 2/19/2016 2:32 PM

joel - We could not have asked for a better transport. We took a chance after hearing about other transports from friends at higher prices and it worked out just great. It really was a pleasure working wi [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive review, Joel! Glad to hear it went well!
Review by on 2/5/2016 3:11 PM

Excellent Service - I was extremely pleased with the service provided by this company. Their prices were reasonable and they were on time for both pick up and delivery. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone [More]

National Auto Shipping
Review by on 1/29/2016 10:02 AM

Great service - I needed to transport my car and from various companies National Auto Shipping had great price and great communication. I will be using them for now on! Thank you Manny and Ive for great service.

Review by on 1/25/2016 5:53 PM

shipacardirect highly recommended - Chose Shipacardirect because they were listed with the BBB. Spoke with Stefan who answered all my questions and next thing you know I was speaking to the Transporter Redline Transporters and the car w [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and hassle-free! Thanks for the five star recommendation, Joe!
Review by on 1/16/2016 10:21 AM

SATISFIED - I was in contact with Karen on several occasions. She was very understanding for my delay in getting prepared for this event as I had spoken to her just prior to the holidays. There was no pressure a [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful and than you for the recommendation Patricia!
Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC
Review by on 1/14/2016 7:21 PM

Jason - The experience and service couldn't have been a better one. Thanks for your help.

Jason - Nidiana, Thank you for trusting Galaxy Auto Shipping to haul your vehicle to NY. We truly appreciate your business. For customers looking to ship a vehicle please contact jason@galaxyautoshipping.com ...
Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 1/10/2016 8:13 PM

2016 Camry - Gotta ship a car! Make it easy. Mercury Auto Tranport ,Roman Franco and Redline Auto Transporter is the combination. Roman is a professional with integrity. Explained the process in detail and what [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you for choosing Mercury ,and for your review. It was our pleasure! Sincerely, Management
Review by on 1/2/2016 11:05 PM

good - First time doing business with this company. I enjoy their price,time and service. "Yasmin Sairally" is a really nice lady. Good luck

Mike Cannon - Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext 2233 Hello Joe, Thank you so much for the great review. We strive here to make shipping your vehicle a stress free experience. The key is good communication . Making s...
Review by on 12/31/2015 1:06 PM

Great - The process and the customer service was exceptional. Car came a little dirty due to the weather. Other then that everything was flawless.

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was pretty much flawless! Thanks for the great review, Evan!
TD Auto Transportation LLC
Review by on 12/29/2015 8:22 PM

Transport Auto - Anthony was very professional, efficient and knowledgeable. He was very expedient. He did what he said he was going to do. I highly recommend Anthony. I would most definitely use him again. He [More]

anthony sciola - Margie, Thank you for your great review I really appreciate it. I glad I was able to ship another car for your family and if you need my service again You got my number. LOL Happy New Year!! Th...
Review by on 12/19/2015 10:28 AM

fast and reliable service! - Excellent and fast car transport company. Delivered car quickly and without difficulty. Very flexible with pickups and dropoff. Will use company again if have to transport another car.

Mike Cannon - From Marco Alba 888 802 8250 ext. 2242 Hello Nit, Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with AutoStar. It was a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle. Should you or any o...
Review by on 12/15/2015 3:20 PM

My baby's coming home. - My daughter was moving back home and needed her vehicle shipped. I phoned several companies and was getting crazy prices. Then I phoned AmeriFreight, I received the best price and very professional [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525
Review by on 11/24/2015 4:24 PM

my thought - i was delighted from start to finish on the transport service. karen , was the agent who helped from start to finish, would i use them again, absolutly!!! car was delivered on time all i can say is th [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was smooth for you! Thanks for the awesome review, Barbara!
Excellent Auto Transport
Review by on 11/19/2015 3:43 PM

Excellent Auto Transport - The service that Excellent Auto Transport provided was outstanding. My main contact was Bernie and she took the time to walk me through the shipping process. She was truly professional, knowledgeable, [More]

Bernie Wynn - Hi Tom, Thank you for such a nice detailed review. You were great to work with - always had a sense of humor and cooperative. It was wonderful meeting you and securing a good transport company fo...
Review by on 11/16/2015 2:24 PM

Nissan versa From Florida to NY - This company did a great job. I search the internet and view so many feedback from people that use other companies and I was very concern about using this method to transport I car I bought in Florida [More]

Mike Cannon - From Sofia Wolf 888 802 8250 ext 2226 Hello Millie, Thanks so much for the glowing review. It was a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle. We at Autostar Transport Express pride ourselve...
Review by on 11/13/2015 5:28 PM

Malia McClain 5 stars!! - After all the stress of a move Malia McClain took a load of my stress off my shoulders by shipping my cars up to NY with ease. She gave me a reliable fast service and my cars were delivered without a [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 direct cell or malia@autoshippinggroup.com . I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE EIGHT YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. WE ARE - - -A+ BBB ACCREDITED- - -, AND ONE OF THE TOP ...
Review by on 11/13/2015 5:19 PM

amazing customer service - Malia did a great job, she showed amazing customer service skills and was there every time we had a question. She was also very knowledgeable and was dedicated to shipping our cars down as fast as pos [More]

Review by on 11/10/2015 1:22 PM

Very nice service - Gaby from Ship a Car Direct was very helpful and honest with me. Originally, the quote was higher and she checked it again for me and she brought it lower due to the time and year of the shipment and [More]

Michael Strickland - Always happy to keep it affordable where we can! Thanks for the very nice review, Nathan!
All States Car Transport
Review by on 11/9/2015 4:53 PM

Amazing service, great company! - Highly recommened this amazing service! The customer service was great and very helpful as well as friendly. 10/10 would do it again!

Danit - Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your vehicle transport.
Review by on 11/4/2015 10:57 AM

Review of delivery - My experience was great.I would definitely recommend this company to other users. The schedule pick up was on time. As well as the delivery to NYC. The communication between the company and myself was [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to keep the process seamless! Thanks for the positive review, Marlon!
Review by on 10/26/2015 11:43 AM

Excellent shipper - They are the best and cannot be compared to any shipping company in the industry. They have excellent customer relationship, on time delivery and their prices is unbeatable. Try them out and you will [More]

Werner Orantes - For same Quality service please contact JerryC. 239-676-6533 Ext 103
Review by on 10/21/2015 9:12 AM

Awesome Transport Experience- 5 Stars - I have shipped vehicles before and this is the best experience I have had. The customer service rep Lecia came back with a good price quote almost immediately. After I confirmed the quote they had a c [More]

DIY Transport Inc.
Review by on 9/30/2015 10:53 AM

Good experience - It was a smooth transaction that was reasonably priced. Communication was good and the car was delivered on time. The employees that I dealt with were both knowledgeable and professional. I would defi [More]

joseph - Carmen thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to moving your cars in the future.
Review by on 9/25/2015 3:53 PM

Great service- would use them again - Ship a car direct was honest and open about everything from the start. The transport company had good communication with us and the driver was very personable. He was a day late, but he did let us kno [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you in the loop throughout! Thanks for the great review, Chris!
Review by on 9/2/2015 11:03 PM

Dave = transport God - I love you so much Dave. You gave me a reason to believe in the auto transport business again. You were the bomb. Anytime I need a car moved i know exactly the man for the job. You were a blast to tal [More]

David Pein - Roudy, Thank you for the kind words. I know you were in a bad situation with the transport you chose before me. To say a transport god may be much but definitely a transport guru, lol. I have been tra...
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Review by on 8/27/2015 5:31 PM

update as other review was taken down by - This is a follow up to a review I wrote-After I left a review and it became public here-our email was flooded with fake shipping quotes to ship everything from cars to horses. We must have received 30 [More]

ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC - Hi Linda, Please keep in mind SYCN is not responsible for any websites that you give your information to. You submitted your info into a website to get free quotes and that is why you received all ...
Review by on 8/20/2015 1:50 PM

Excellent Experience with AutoStar Trans - I'm so glad to have chosen AutoStar! Everything went perfect. The delivery was done even before the expected date. The price was more than accurate and I was informed of the status on a daily basis. [More]

Mike Cannon - From customerservice@autostartransport.com 888-802-8250 - Hello Arthur, Thank you so much for the positive review. We are glad that everything went as planned and you have received your vehicle. It wa...
Review by on 8/16/2015 5:29 PM

Good company - I dealt with Josh at Amerifreight car shipping. He was easy to deal with and was very knowledgeable. He was able to answer all my questions and returned my call when I had an additional question. Jo [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557
Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
Review by on 8/5/2015 10:43 AM

Great Company to work with!! - Laura from Vehicle Shipping Group was great in every way from customer service to follow up and pricing was the best out of everyone.. I would use this company again and I would refer anyone to this c [More]

Laura Curto - Laura Curto 480-360-1261 laura@VehicleShippingGroup.com Thank you Emilio, It was a pleasure working with you. I hope your son is enjoying his new car. Best wishes! Laura
Review by on 7/23/2015 10:26 PM

Truly impressed and satisfied - You will not find any other online reviews from me on any topic, but for this company I will post! I recently had my dad's older Saab convertible shipped up to NYC from Sarasota to NY after his passin [More]

David Pein - chris thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. being family owned we pride ourselves in making sure we offer nothing less then a five star service. thank you again for the opportunity to wo...
Auto Guard Transport LLC
Review by on 7/14/2015 1:33 PM

Excellent! - Sean has been shipping me and my husband's cars back and fourth from NY to FL for a little over three years now. He has always asked me if I would give him a review ever since he has been helping us w [More]

Auto Guard - It has been my pleasure Denise!I hope to work with you & your husband for many more years to come.I appreciate you guys giving me the opportunity every year to ship your cars.Have a great day!!!Tx...
eShip
Review by on 7/9/2015 11:37 AM

Van pick up - I had received quotes online for transporting a van from Florida to New York ASAP. I was dealing with Mark, and even tho we did not sign an agreement, his driver came and picked up the van earlier the [More]

Craig G - MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 You will always deal exclusively with the owner Mark Anthony, Available 12 hrs a day and open on the Weekends Thank you for choosing eship and taking your t...
National Auto Shipping
Review by on 6/30/2015 2:59 PM

I was Very Happy - I did my homework before selecting this company. I checked all websites for reviews on customers and they did have some negative but most of them are positive. ( And me knowing the business in the mov [More]

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...
Montway Auto Transport
Review by on 6/28/2015 10:26 PM

Porsche Cayman transport - This was the best car transport experience that I have had. The pick up was the next day and delivery was in two days. The price was great.

Montway - Henry, that's so great! We put all our efforts to be the best and to provide the best service to our customers. Our goal is to arrange the auto transport as soon as possible. And our prices are ...
Review by on 6/24/2015 11:28 AM

Amerifreight - Timely, easy, convenient, reasonable price. Highly recommended. Timely, easy, convenient, reasonable price. Highly recommended. Timely, easy, convenient, reasonable price. Highly recommend [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia Phillips 678-321-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated
Review by on 6/17/2015 5:29 PM

Vehicle Transporter - Good communication . Arrived on time , did an inspection of my vehicle and delivered my vehicle in the same condition I gave it to them . Good experience. I will definitely be using them again. I hig [More]

David Pein - Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. We always appreciate feedback good or bad because being family owned and operated were always looking for ways to improve. Transporting over 700 cars a m...
Review by on 6/12/2015 1:41 PM

transport - I spoke to many transporters. This one was honest, knowledgeable and had an A rating from BBB. They delivered the car a little late but kept me informed throughout the entire journey.

Mike Cannon - From Valerie 888 802 8250 Ext 2221 Maria, thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. We always try giving the most realistic prices and providing the best service possible...
Total Car Shipping
Review by on 6/11/2015 10:49 AM

Great Experience - I had never shipped a vehicle before, Mark made the process quick and painless. Any of my shipping needs in the future will be done through Mark.

Bill Eaton - Thank you Stephanie! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 on My direct line for all your transport needs! Thanks again, Marc
Review by on 6/2/2015 1:11 PM

Very Satisvied - Order 1016729 It was a pleasant experience dealing with Heidi Taylor. She was able to get me a driver in just a few days and the delivery was on time. I would deal with Heidi agai [More]

Terry Williams - 5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Bill for the 5 Star Review!! I am so happy that your transport went as planned, and you were so pleased wit...
Truck It Transport Inc.
Review by on 5/26/2015 10:37 AM

Awful service, avoid TruckItYransport.co - They have accepted my order 5/14/2015 and promised to deliver a car by 5/29/2015 (~1000 miles). Since then ( 5/14/2015) I never heard from them, so after 12 days of waiting 5/26/2015 I've cancelled [More]

Chris Cooper - We ask all customers to read there greetings email/invoice email to ensure a smooth shipping process, this customer did cancel near the end of our estimated timeframe. If customers do not want to gamb...
7 Star Auto Transport
Review by on 5/20/2015 1:13 PM

67 chevelle - Never pick up car. Said they could not contact driver. Never supplied any driver information or exact pick up location in Daytona beach area.

Jack Saban - Carrier Arizona Auto Shippers was dispatched but had road problems and was delayed 2 days. Customer had travel plan and decided to Cancel pickup instead of having anyone else wait for carrier. FULL RE...
Car Shipping Pros
Review by on 5/19/2015 4:08 PM

Awesome Service - Thank you Car Shipping Pros. Just as promised, here's my review when I arrive in Japan. Car Shipping Pros did a great job in doing a rush delivery before I leave the country. Keep up the good work and [More]

jennifer patterson - Beverly we know you are military always stationed internationally so THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU maam for taking your valuable time so others save theirs and just go straight to us when dealing and arrang...
Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Review by on 5/19/2015 3:43 PM

Highly Recommend This Company - After having very bad experiences with 2 transport companies it was very refreshing and satisfying to deal with such a professional person (Charlie Steeve) at Mercury Transport. He explained in detail [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank-you for your feedback , and taking the time to leave us a review. It was our pleasure to work with you. Sincerely, Management
Review by on 5/18/2015 8:42 AM

SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD - tHIS IS THE SECOND TIME USING THIS COMPANY. WE FOUND THEM TO BE VERY RELIABLE.WHAT WE LIKED MOST WAS THE ABILITY TO ALWAYS COMMUNICATE WITH THEM WHETHER BY PHONE CALL OR EMAIL. DRIVER WAS VERY COURTEO [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your great feedback and the repeat business! Happy to keep you in the loop!
Trans Auto Transport FL LLC
Review by on 5/13/2015 6:39 PM

TransAuto Transport - Alan did a great job getting my car picked up, and delivered on time . He was courteous, and friendly. Very professional also. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends, and family. Than [More]

Alan Matos - Thank You for the review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 / En Español llama al 407-476-0427 Giovanna.
All American Transport
Review by on 5/13/2015 8:03 AM

Vehicle was damaged during shipment - All American Transport was the contracting company to ship my vehicle. Towmax was the carrier and they are totally responsible for my shipping problems. All American has been unsuccessful in obtaining [More]

Leo - Mr. Holding, We are sorry you feel this way but it is not that we have not been able to find their insurance information for you. We have a copy of your delivery inspection report with your brot...
Towmax Transport Corp.
Review by on 5/13/2015 7:52 AM

Truck was damaged during transport - My vehicle was damaged during transport and Towmax is not cooperating with my contracting company (All American Transport) in providing their insurance information to effect repairs for my vehicle. Wa [More]

Darlene Martinez - We transported Mr. Holdings vehicle from FL-NY on an open transport. We did an inspection when we picked up the car in FL. We delivered the vehicle on time and with no damage. Customer did a walk arou...
Review by on 5/7/2015 6:51 AM

Lance - Though the transit carrier was not honest with dates and times and late on both ends of delivery, Lance from Auto Shipping Group could not have been more on top of things. He was so helpful and kept [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mary Thank you so much for the great revilew. I know we did not actually talk much over the phone but thank goodness for emails and texts, Ho...
eShip
Review by on 4/24/2015 1:28 PM

Great job! - I'm happy to leave this review for the guys at eShip. They're were very straight forward and easy to deal with. Their rates were right in line, however, I didn't chose them based on cheap prices. I r [More]

Craig G - Craig@eshiptransport.com / 9548654615 / You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and...
Review by on 4/22/2015 6:25 PM

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 - Had a very good experience with Felicia from Auto Shipping Group. She kept in contact with me during the whole shipping process. The process was smooth and easy. Pick up and delivery was made on time [More]

Terry Williams - FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jennifer..Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth...
TD Auto Transport (FL)
Review by on 4/20/2015 11:47 PM

perfect transport - i was at my whits end with getting and dealing with another transport company when i decided to give Brendan Morrison a try > He was straight up and honest with me and made it happen just like [More]

Dominic Dellagatta - Jordan, you put your faith in me and you were a man of your word. I'm happy we were able to share that in common throughout this process. Enjoy the jeep! Brenden Morrison 941-914-7373 Brenden@tdau...
Review by on 4/13/2015 6:38 PM

My experience with Auto Shipping - I want to express my deepest gratitude to Mr. Lance Staab, who took my many telephone calls and responded with courtesy at all times. He was not only helpful but also patient. I had never use [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dolly, Wow , what a great review. I am ecstatic of the great words you put together in the review It was a great pleasure assisting you and Fua...
Review by on 4/10/2015 4:26 PM

Excellent experience - This car transport experience Was excellent from beginning to end Have shared this with friends who Use car transport svc

Mike Cannon - 888-802-8250 EXT.2252 SHELDON Mary, I am pleased we were able to help you transport your Nissan Altima from Florida to NY. I was so glad when your mechanic fixed that issue with the engine, and we we...
Review by on 4/10/2015 12:39 PM

FIVE STAR SERVICE - My brand new Corvette Stingray made it safe and fast to my front door! Still in showroom condition as it left dealership! Thank you Rafael you provided excellent service and kept me in the loop the wh [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Thank you for your business! We look forward to serving you again in the near future!
Review by on 4/6/2015 6:41 PM

Car Transport - Mr. Staab is very professional and extremely polite. I would without reservation recommend this gentleman to folks needing to transport their cars.

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Fuad, I can not help but thank you enough for being such a great customer, even though the carrier was less than perfect we made it through t...
Auto Transport Family Inc.
Review by on 4/1/2015 12:40 PM

Great Company !!! Excellent Experience ! - Trustworthy company! First time shipping a car across country from FL to NY! They made the process super easy and stress free! I highly recommend them and will use them again in the future! My car go [More]

Cindy - THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND YOU FEEDBACK PLEASE CALL US ANYTIME YOU NEED YOUR VEHICLE TRANSPORTED AGAIN AND MENTION THIS REVIEW AND RECEIVE $50 OFF YOUR NEXT TRANSPORT
Review by on 3/31/2015 6:57 AM

Car transport - Needed to get car back to NY and received many quotes. After research went with AutoStar and was extremely happy with the customer service. Walked me through with patience and a wonderful attitude. Th [More]

Mike Cannon - 888-802-8250 EXT.2252 SHELDON // Linda, I am so glad we were able to help you transport your Kia Sportage from Florida to NY. You were a pleasure to work with, every step of the way, I cannot thank y...
Review by on 3/24/2015 8:46 AM

Auto transport - Friendly and knowledgeable staff and driver. Car delivery was delayed initially due to truck breaking down, but no issues with 2nd carrier assigned.

Michael Strickland - Thanks Sharon! Glad it worked out in the end!
Review by on 3/20/2015 3:11 PM

Really painless experience - An overall good experience. Contacted Felicia about 2 weeks ago looking for information on how to go about transporting a car from Florida to New York. Was very helpful and made me feel at ease which [More]

Terry Williams - FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sally...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth a...
United American Auto Transport
Review by on 2/24/2015 12:06 PM

Transporting my Acura - I realize now that this type of business is very competitive and cutthroat. After agreeing with Kevin Turner that United American would be the broker I received many many calls from other expediters. [More]

Ralph Bedford - Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, to any of your friends, with any future transport needs. Please contact us anytime and ask for yo...
Quality Car Move
Review by on 2/21/2015 3:08 PM

Quality Car Move - This was the first time I ever had a car shipped. Chris Davis at Quality Car Move was an outstanding choice. He explained the whole shipping process to me and immediately made me feel comfortable in [More]

Chris - NO MONEY $$$$ up front . CALL 954 281 9140
Review by on 2/13/2015 11:42 AM

SECOND TIME USER WITH Fast Motion Auto T - This is the second time I use Fast Motion Auto Transport and it was great ! highly recommended and great prices with great delivery and great customer service !

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - THANK YOU AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE!
7 Star Auto Transport
Review by on 2/7/2015 2:11 PM

Excelente servicio. - Al usar sus servicios de transporte comprobé que se trata de una empresa sería, responsable y muy profesional. Cumplieron con todas mis expectativas de tiempo, calidad y servicio. Mi auto ll [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call ZUE (866) 576-7009 ext.217, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.
Review by on 2/6/2015 10:18 AM

1998 Dodge Dakota - I have had a vehicle transported several times in the past, and I have never used the same company... Without a doubt, I would use "Get it Done"again. when you need to contact them, David an [More]

David Pein - Roger, We ONLY deal with the best drivers they all must reach a certain criteria and send you a background check on your driver, Get it Done is one of the few that does this and also one of the few th...
Fast Track Auto Carriers
Review by on 1/23/2015 10:18 AM

2011 S550 MERCEDES BENZ - Aron, was very professional and the service was perfect. Car arrived at scheduled time with no problems at all! I was contacted by several transport companies, and chose Aron and his company> A [More]

Dirk Perdrix - thanks for shipping with FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET
Passage Auto Transport
Review by on 1/14/2015 4:38 PM

Excellent service. - I am so happy I went with PASSAGE AUTO TRANSPORT, they took great care of me. I cant recommend them any higher.

Passage Auto Transport - Thank you for choosing #1 AUTO TRANSPORT COMPANY. WE pride our-self in honesty, communication, & 24/7 available Customer Service to both our customers and drivers! Please don't hesitate to cont...
Fast Track Auto Carriers
Review by on 1/7/2015 11:09 AM

Very Pleased - This was my first time transporting my car in general. Donna was excellent with helping me feel confident about using their services. She told me step by step on what will happen and that the price wa [More]

Dirk Perdrix - THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WWW.FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET
Review by on 12/30/2014 12:43 PM

good experience - This service helped hook me up with a trucking company, and everything worked out with my vehicle. They showed up when they said they would, and arrived when they said they would and were courteous, p [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your review, Dave! Important to note: the ratio of deposit to carrier fee depends on the move. Our deposit (the broker fee) is always $225, no matter where you ship. Yours was a relatively ...
Review by on 12/5/2014 8:50 PM

Car transport - This was my first time having my car shipped from one state to another. I called Ship a Car Direct and I talked to a fine representative called Tom. He took me step by step through the whole process. [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the fabulous five star feedback, Carol! We are pleased that you are pleased!
Review by on 11/25/2014 8:34 PM

Fine Customer Service - I had an excellent experience with Auto Shipping Group. They came back with a quote within minutes of my inputting my information around 10pm. Danielle Heagy called me first thing in the morning, an [More]

Terry Williams - ***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Lynn- Thank you SO much for the FANTASTIC 5 STAR review! You were such a ple...
Review by on 11/25/2014 1:50 AM

TGI...Get It Done!!! - This was the first time I had to personally arrange and pay for the shipment of my vehicle. Needless to say, I was super worried and hesitant to use a company I found online via a mass shipping/search [More]

David Pein - Hey heather, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we pride ourselves in making every single order as care free as possible, by g...
Review by on 11/24/2014 9:48 AM

review - They were amazing. Responsive and pro-active. Reasonably priced and everything went smoothly from beginning to end of the process. Highly recommend them. I didn't know about the compensation until [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the high recommendation, Lynne! So happy to keep it smooth from start to finish!
BullDog Transport
Review by on 11/22/2014 9:48 AM

Great Service Good price - Bulldog was the most economic agency that I found to ship my mazda protegé from miami to brooklyn Mike was great helping me with the transacction he speaks spanish! Which was very conviniece fo [More]

Rick - Thank you for your business Rosalina, we were very happy to work with you. Happy holidays
Total Car Shipping
Review by on 11/18/2014 7:57 AM

Great Service! - I was skeptical using a transport company as this was my first time with transporting a car. After reviewing the comments on various transport lines We decided to go with Total Car Shipping. I was ve [More]

Bill Eaton - Thank you Sandra! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for the same Great Service EVERY TIME! Thanks again, Happy and Safe Holidays to you and your family. Marc
Review by on 11/17/2014 3:56 PM

Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 - I took my time choosing an auto shipping company and based my decision on the BBB high rating for the Auto Shipping Group. I was contacted by Mike and got back to him when I knew it was time to ship [More]

Terry Williams - Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3679 Thanks Barb, It was a pleasure working with you. I am really glad the transport went smooth. A first time transport...
Review by on 11/6/2014 10:13 PM

Wonderful experience - When I planed to ship my car from Florida to New York, I had no previous experience on any shipping company, did online research and found this AmeriFreight company, read many good reviews on this com [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent