Home > Company > Directory > U > United American Auto Transport

Buford, Georgia

Currently No FMCSA Info for United American Auto Transport

More Info for United American Auto Transport

United American Auto Transport's goal is to provide excellent auto transport services to our wide range of customer base: private individuals, corporate, and auto dealerships and brokers. United American Auto Transport is committed to fulfilling all of your auto transport needs. Our network of car shipping carriers include some of the most experienced and reputable auto transport carriers in the industry which will result in a safe and on-time delivery of your vehicle. United American Auto Transport is a car shipping company that wants to be your auto shipping choice. Call us today with any questions, you can also check out our website www.autotransportuaat.com, Call Us now to get a quote instantly at 1-877-395-5880, Thank you and we'll speak to you soon.
Reviews

United American Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Buford, Georgia

Based on 83 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/6/2017 9:31 PM

Did not pick up my truck - VERY disappointed! I had a paid order to pickup my Jeep on Friday, Dec 9th at noon in Gainesville, FL. Today, Saturday 2:30PM and I do not know what is going on. My Jeep was not picked up, no one c [More]

Review by on 12/12/2016 5:48 PM

Don't trust them - Worst service ever. Delayed my shipment for 5 days and I had to pay storage fee. Then they called me and increased the price another $125. The cost to transport my car from Ohio to NJ was doubled afte [More]

Review by on 12/2/2016 11:20 AM

THIS COMPANY IS SHADY AND DISHONEST - THEY LIED, THEY WERE DISRESPECTFUL. THEY OVERCHARGED ME. PLEASE STAY AWAY! THEY CUSRED AT ME. THEY WERE TOTALLY DISHONEST AND THEY ARE BULLIES. I CONTACTED THEM WITH MY COMPLAINTS. THEY DISREGARDED ME [More]