Home > Company > Directory > S > Silver Express Logistics

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!
Reviews

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 193 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/12/2017 11:05 PM

Easy and Painless - Kevin made the entire experience positive.He answered all my questions clearly and promptly (amazing since I have a job that keeps me from the phone during normal business hours, so I'm dependent on e [More]

Review by on 1/9/2017 2:31 PM

Excellent Service - Your service worked exactly as you said it would. Before booking with you I had some extremely unsatisfactory experiences with people who tried to pull unethical practices, as I had been warned. We [More]

Review by on 12/31/2016 1:09 AM

Silver express - The service was above par and on time pick up and delivery. The car was not mobile and Silver Express handled all details in getting vehicle loaded and unloaded for a minimal fee of 50 dollars which w [More]