Home > Company > Directory > P > Patriot Transport LLC (OR)

Portland, Oregon

Currently No FMCSA Info for Patriot Transport LLC (OR)

More Info for Patriot Transport LLC (OR)

The mission of Patriot Transport is to provide the best possible shipping experience to our customers. Throughout the transportation process you can depend on us for professional advice, accurate information and up to the minute communication. Patriot Transport LLC is licensed, bonded and insured. We ship anywhere in the lower 48 utilizing open and enclosed transports. We take pride in everything we do! To request an immediate quote: www.patriottransportusa.com
Reviews

Patriot Transport LLC (OR) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Portland, Oregon

Based on 2 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 12/22/2016 3:42 PM

Super - After booking with another company and having unsuccessful results for a week I contacted Mike and within hours he had found a driver and the truck was picked up. Communication was super could not ha [More]

Patriot Transport LLC (OR) - Thank you Ken for the great feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your business! Call me anytime, 503 914 9859 Cell or 503 717 5100 office.
      Review by on 12/21/2016 10:18 PM

Great Company - I have been contacting Mike for several years to handle my transportation needs. He has always been quick to respond and kept me informed throughout the process. He is very professional and always wor [More]

Patriot Transport LLC (OR) - Thank you Mitch for working with me over the years and the great feedback. Your business is definitely appreciated! Mike 503 914 9859