Home > Company > Directory > C > Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

Overland Park, Kansas

Currently No FMCSA Info for Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

More Info for Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

Cobalt Logistic Services was created by a team of eBay auto sellers that knows what it takes to sell a car online or just transport a car to your winter home. We know the stress because we have been there thus the reason the company was created. Let our 15 years of experience speak for itself not only in shipping cars but taking care of our clients. Whether you are buying a car online or making a military move or a personal move or just going south for the winter we can help. We will walk you throughout the entire process and keep you updated throughout the process
Reviews

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Overland Park, Kansas

Based on 58 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 7/10/2016 12:06 PM

Great Service - My experience with Lou at Cobalt Logistics was nothing but great!! Excellent service! I recommend to anyone. So many providers out there. You need peace of mind. Go with Cobalt!! Honest to God! I woul [More]

Review by on 6/10/2016 9:47 AM

Transporting my car 1969 Z/28 - When I needed my car delivered on a specific date Lou at Cobalt made this happen for me. All other transporters were just wanting to get the job at the lowest cost and they didn't care about my needs. [More]

Review by on 6/10/2016 9:26 AM

Car delivery - Lou Angel gave great customer service . He was very Honest and straightforward in pricing , delivery timing , and other questions . Truly a standout in a sea of sometimes shady companies who put in a [More]