Home > Company > Directory > C > Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

Overland Park, Kansas

Currently No FMCSA Info for Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

More Info for Cobalt Logistic Services LLC

Cobalt Logistic Services was created by a team of eBay auto sellers that knows what it takes to sell a car online or just transport a car to your winter home. We know the stress because we have been there thus the reason the company was created. Let our 15 years of experience speak for itself not only in shipping cars but taking care of our clients. Whether you are buying a car online or making a military move or a personal move or just going south for the winter we can help. We will walk you throughout the entire process and keep you updated throughout the process
Reviews

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Overland Park, Kansas

Based on 54 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 11/25/2016 5:17 PM

Great company - OMG!!!!!!!! This company was amazing. I have been looking for a few months to ship my car from Norfolk, Virginia to Maricopa, Arizona. I changed companies because of lack of communication and price. [More]

Review by on 11/15/2016 4:08 PM

Great Job! - I would definitely recommend this company. This was my first time shipping a vehicle so I was a little nervous reading all the things that can go wrong by selecting the wrong company. This company w [More]

Review by on 10/28/2016 5:44 PM

enclosed auto move - I was very pleased to receive our car just as we expected and on time as promised.  The car was in good condition and the mileage showed it hadn't been driven anytime other than load and unloading. L [More]