Home > Company > Directory > B > BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Green Cove Springs , Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

More Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

We are a young broker company but with big 8 years experience in the industry. Started as a new vehicle export specialists we transported several thousands of 0 Milage vehicles across US and overseas. Each one required special care and lots of time. Now we are bringing our experience to our customers. Our main Value - Honesty, Our main Benefit - Proactivity, Our main Goal - Perfect Customer Service.
Reviews

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Green Cove Springs , Florida

Based on 204 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/13/2017 9:06 AM

never had a order - I never had a contract with bwt and placed my car several times on the central loading board so my car wont be shipped and when I called them to take my car off the loading board they blocked my call [More]

Review by on 1/11/2017 11:48 PM

Great help from their representative - Kudos ( and maybe a raise !! ) need to go to the representative for Move Wheels, Tasha. She coordinated every phase, and even provided help on a Saturday, which unbeknownst to me was her day off. Than [More]

Review by on 1/7/2017 7:52 PM

Bankable company - Tim offered good discount in the begining. He was helpful thruout the movie. The carrier was very good specially the driver. He was very communicative. Took care of the car. Accepted cash and delivere [More]