Home > Company > Directory > A > American Auto Transport (FL)

Davie, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

More Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.
Reviews

American Auto Transport (FL) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Davie, Florida

Based on 54 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 9/13/2016 3:39 PM

Transporting of My KIA-Sedonna VAN from - I have read many reviews from other customers or perspective customers and feel awful that they had such bad experiences with American Auto Transport, but I must admit that my experience was a pretty [More]

Review by on 9/8/2016 12:25 PM

Transport experience - So impressed with the immediate pickup of vehicle. Travel time quicker than projected. Vehicle delivered clean, in perfect condition. Follow up call - professional service by Chris Carter

Review by on 8/25/2016 12:59 PM

DO NOT TRUST, DO NOT USE! - I was looking for a transport to take my son's F-150 from FL to upstate NY. I did a lot of "homework", got a lot of quotes. Finally I called American Auto Transport. Victor, in sales was very friendly [More]