Home > Company > Directory > A > American Auto Transport (FL)

Davie, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

More Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.
Reviews

American Auto Transport (FL) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Davie, Florida

Based on 54 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 12/2/2016 5:28 PM

Great Combination of Dishonesty and Horr - Victor does not care about the customer, he only cares about getting the fee for arranging a driver. According to Victor, my car would be picked up on Friday in CA and delivered in AZ on Saturday. I [More]

Review by on 11/8/2016 6:42 PM

Review - Great Service - I have used them twice - customer service is friendly, on-time, competent, and easy to work with - the cost was reasonable and there were no challenges - on time pick-up and delivery - [More]

Review by on 10/6/2016 10:25 AM

Shipping my vehicle - After posting my shipping needs, I was bombarded with emails and phone calls from companies wanting to ship my vehicle. The prices were all over the place with all kinds of hidden extras. Andy Martine [More]