Home > Company > Directory > A > American Auto Transport (FL)

Davie, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

More Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.
Reviews

American Auto Transport (FL) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Davie, Florida

Based on 63 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 8/25/2016 12:59 PM

DO NOT TRUST, DO NOT USE! - I was looking for a transport to take my son's F-150 from FL to upstate NY. I did a lot of "homework", got a lot of quotes. Finally I called American Auto Transport. Victor, in sales was very friendly [More]

Review by on 8/10/2016 4:53 PM

Feedback for American Auto Transport - Thanks to Alan & Dave for transporting my Car and it reached here in Minnesota in pristine condition and right on time. Alan & Dave both were courteous and explained to me what all was required. I wis [More]

Review by on 8/8/2016 5:26 PM

Vehicle was never picked up despite cont - Not dependable. Customer service did not return phone calls regarding pickup. When I was finally called after reaching the sales rep and waiting hours, I did receive a call and was told that I would b [More]