Home > Company > Directory > A > All Day Auto Transport

Coral Springs, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for All Day Auto Transport

More Info for All Day Auto Transport

All Day Auto Transport has been in business for over 7 years and we ship over 1000 cars per month. We have over 25 employees in our South Florida office that are available nearly 24-7 to answer any questions during your transport and this is one of the reasons we are one of the only companies that hold a 5 star rating with over 6 years in business. IF WE DON'T SHIP YOUR CAR, WE DON'T GET PAID. It's as simple as that. We are also one of the few companies that are A+ Rated &- accredited by the Better Business Bureau . Copy and past this link to see. http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/automobile-shipping-brokers/all-day-auto-transport-in-coral-springs-fl-90110789#sealclick
Reviews

All Day Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Coral Springs, Florida

Based on 109 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 8/19/2016 2:49 PM

Awsome - I was burned by another company .mimi took her time with me and got me a driver right awa she was and understood my situation . I was able to get me car shipped at the date requested and it was deliv [More]

Review by on 8/19/2016 2:15 PM

Wonderful - This was my first time transporting my vehicle I was very nervous as a as I am a single mother my car was picked up on a very timely manner everybody in this department was very nice to me my car was [More]

Review by on 8/17/2016 8:42 PM

Charged 411.99 at reservation and did no - The company charged my account $411.99 when the appt was made (other only charge at time of car pick-up). The appt was made in ample time but the car were never assigned a driver to move them in time [More]

All Day Auto Transport - We would like to respond to your review. Jonathan, your $411.99 was credited back to your card a few days ago. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our company was at the mercy of the driver and he swi...