Home > Company > Directory > A > All Day Auto Transport

Coral Springs, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for All Day Auto Transport

More Info for All Day Auto Transport

All Day Auto Transport has been in business for over 7 years and we ship over 1000 cars per month. We have over 25 employees in our South Florida office that are available nearly 24-7 to answer any questions during your transport and this is one of the reasons we are one of the only companies that hold a 5 star rating with over 6 years in business. IF WE DON'T SHIP YOUR CAR, WE DON'T GET PAID. It's as simple as that.
Reviews

All Day Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Coral Springs, Florida

Based on 72 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 11/8/2016 9:04 PM

This Is Truly a 1 star company - I was given a quote of $350 to ship my vehicle, before my vehicle was picked up, the price had increased to $400. My vehicle was picked up Friday Nov 4th, I was told it would be delivered Saturday N [More]

All Day Auto Transport - Jerry, the initial quote you are given is based off of research and what drivers were asking for. To expedite the shipment, the only way a driver would pick it up is if they received $50 more on deliv...
      Review by on 10/13/2016 5:58 AM

THE BEST SERVICE - My vehicle was transported from Seattle, Washington to Atlanta, Georgia. With my permission, it was picked up a day early. The driver, Carlos, was always available to me, by cell phone. He stayed i [More]

All Day Auto Transport - Call us at 866-824-8189 for a quote! Thank you for the positive review. We look forward to keeping our customers informed through the process. We are glad that everything worked out as planned. Thi...
      Review by on 9/5/2016 3:29 PM

Good service - From the very beginning Mr. Gary was very helpful. He said was he will do and did exactly what he said . Whenever i had a question he was available all the time either by a phone call or Email. The ca [More]

All Day Auto Transport - Call us at 866-824-8189 for a quote!!!! Hasmig, thank you for the kind remarks. We make sure our customer service is exceptional. Please keep us in mind in the future. Gary, great job, as usual...