View 148,235 Reviews on 3,535 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,236th Review now!

Poster: Brian Anderson
Date:8/18/2014 4:29:00 PM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Brokers
Review:I bought a truck on ebay and needed to have it shipped from Minnesota to California. I was overwhelmed by the number of Brokers that began to contact me. The first person I contacted Jonathan, was a nice guy who gave me a fair price. I contacted him every day. The pick up date came and went. A week after the pick up date, I began to feel frustrated. Jonathan promised me that he was working on it and that he was the only one that could get this job done. I began to feel like Jonathan was one of the guys he warned me about. He said that other brokers would make promises to me but in the end would be unable to deliver. I remembered speaking to a woman by the name of Megan, she had contacted me about my vehicle shipment. At that time, I was not ready to hire anyone yet as the truck hadn't even been fully paid for. In the midst of my frustration with Jonathan, I called Megan. She explained that she had helped many people who had been in my same situation. I trusted her and she delivered!! Within 3 days my truck was on it's way!! From there I was given the name and cellphone number of the truck driver. Within a few days I received my truck!! Thanks to Megan!! She is the BEST!!!!!

Brian Anderson gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: